PDA

View Full Version : You Say You Love Me, But Do You Care?

lone
April 10th, 2017, 02:08 PM
This is Jasperpelt (http://lonestar23swarriorcats.weebly.com/jasperpelt)

This plot is based off of the song Games by Luke Bryan

�� You know the one where you call but you act like you never called me ��

Jasperpelt's not known as a player. At least, he wasn't... until he met {love interest}. She instantly started to fawn on him, acted as though he were the best thing ever... and Jasperpelt? Well, he was sucked into her game. The only problem? They're in different clans. And while he knows it's against the Code, and while most of the time he's a completely loyal warrior, all of a sudden he's a cat that you can't trust. All of a sudden? He's one of the biggest liars in the Clan. But, {love interest} just might be a bigger one. One morning, walking out along the border, Jasperpelt hears a familiar voice... calling his name. Running towards it, he sees {love interest} standing at the border, but when he approaches her, she acts as though he's a complete stranger. Confused, he returns back home, thinking about what happened. Up until now, things have been absolutely perfect between them. Up until now, they've been the closest of lovers. And now? Now they're... different. Something's wrong, but Jasperpelt doesn't know quite how to fix it.

�� When you see me at a bar but you act like you never saw me ��

Moons pass, and things appear to have gone back to normal. Until, that is, the night of the Gathering. Thrilled to know that {love interest} is going to be there, Jasperpelt seems to have a certain spring in his step. Yes, there's something different about this tom. He heads to the Gathering, along with {tom 1} and {she cat 1}. Both are pretty good friends of Jasperpelt, and he's entrusted them both with knowing about {love interest}. Though they don't approve, they aren't going to tell on him. Or do anything about it. All the way there, he keeps an eye out for any foreign cats, and then reaches the Gathering. Seeing {love interest} seated next to {tom 2} he frowns and tries to get her attention, but she instantly looks directly at him and then back at her companion. Puzzled and hurt by this, Jasperpelt leaves the Gathering with that spring in his step gone... truly a different tom then the one who first came. And, most certainly one who is going to go through an even bigger change.

�� When you're dancing with him, but you're looking at me ��

Now, any time he brings up the feline's strange behavior, {love interest} ignores it and proceeds to calm him, complimenting him and giving him all her attention. She's quite the professional flirt; and a cat that Jasperpelt is quickly learning he can't trust. A moment later, he realizes there wasn't too much to be worried about... and time passes as usual. Until the next Gathering, when he sees {love interest} with the same tom as before... and once again, he tries to get her attention. She glances over at him and gives him a wink before proceeding to flirt with {tom 2}, and making Jasperpelt feel quite jealous. He knows she saw him. So why is she acting so... frustrating?

�� Or I'm holding her, and I'm hoping you see ��

Considering his options, Jasperpelt decides to play her same game. It's a low one-- but hopefully it'll work. So, he takes {she cat 1} aside and asks her if she'll act with him. Giving in to his pleas, even though she doesn't truly care for him in that way, {she cat 1} and Jasperpelt put on the show of the century. All the time, Jasperpelt is looking over at {love interest} to see her reaction, but her back is to him... except when he looks away. He misses the way that her eyes narrow and her expression changes to one of hatred.

�� Or the one where you don't kiss me ��

Later, when he goes to meet her at the border, she won't so much as give him a single smile. They talk a little, and then she walks away... leaving Jasperpelt feeling as though he's done something wrong. So he returns to the Clan, only to find {she cat 1} glaring at him and telling him everything he's doing wrong. Brushing her off, he heads to the warriors' den... and spots {tom 2}. So the cat is from RiverClan. Instantly he confronts the tom, who looks puzzled, but says nothing. He looks angry at Jasperpelt's accusations, especially the part where he mentions having {love interest} for himself. But, he doesn't say anything about it.

�� Then you tell me that you missed me ��

Jasperpelt takes a break from going to the border, and when he goes back, {love interest} acts as though she hasn't seen him in moons. As though he's her guardian angel and she needs him every second of every day. So, Jasperpelt greets her eagerly... and begins to make up a plan to expose either her plot or her true love for him. Either way he wins. And either way, {love interest} probably won't be too happy.

All of these games
��
We play
��
I can't even keep them all straight
��
Do we mean
��
What we say
��
We got lines crossed all over the place, yeah
��
I can't tell if I'm winning or losing
��
Somebody tell me, what are we doing
��
Nobody ever comes out on top
��
Tell me are we ever gonna stop
��
Playing these games

And so the game begins. At first it's just a simple flirting with another cat, or glancing over in {love interest's} direction right before moving on to the next one... all are in on it. {She cat 2} seems to be the most involved with his scheme, and is constantly brushing up against him and murmuring her words of love. Jasperpelt, of course, by this time is done with {love interest}. But, he wants to teach her a lesson she'll never forget. A lesson that she will hopefully take into consideration the next time she tries to trick a poor tom. {She cat 1} is also in on his plot, and she's more satisfied to know that he's no longer going to be seeing her. Then there's {tom 1}, who's constantly finding felines for him to use... and {She cat 3}, who seems to hate Jasperpelt, but hate {love interest} more, and a cat from {love interest's} own Clan for the final blow; {She cat 4}. Now, while Jasperpelt does like all of these cats and thinks they would be good friends, none of them are cats he truly loves.

And they all know this. Eventually, after moons of this and many, many plans... {love interest} disappears, and the games are over. Jasperpelt is once again his awkward self, and has become much more careful when dealing with females... though around his friends, he never seems to change.

Alright! Again, I have no preference as to whether the character is pre-made or newly made! There is no choosing date for this yet-- and I'm not sure how soon there will be one. Hopefully soon!

Roles:
love interest
She cat 1
Tom 1
Tom 2
She cat 2
She cat 3
She cat 4

Form with link

Name/Link:
Role Wanted:
Other/Questions:

Form without link

Name:
Clan:
Appearance:
Personality:
Role Wanted:
Other/Questions:

ameko
April 10th, 2017, 04:25 PM
Name/Link: Whimbrelpath (http://what-a-tragedy.weebly.com/whimbrel.html)
Role Wanted: Tom 2
Other/Questions: not entirely sure if a masculine nonbinary cat would be alright for the role??
but they could be used by the love interest [how the l.i. flirts w/ tom 2 in the first gathering], seeing as they greatly appreciate attention.

lone
April 11th, 2017, 08:41 AM
bop

lone
April 14th, 2017, 01:24 AM
boop