PDA

View Full Version : The Fighting Ring (Hybrid Roleplay)

rubinaito
October 28th, 2016, 09:22 PM
Cheshire Cat Presents...
The Fighting Ring
A Hybrid Roleplay

Deep within the darkened streets of our dystopian world lies a lab. Within this lab, they experiment on humans, turning them into things not quite... human. They call them hybrids; A collision of man and animal. The government calls them the ultimate weapons.

However, some are... Unstable. Often blinded by rage, these creatures, these hybrids break out and begin killing others, including their own kind. While scientists deal with them, try to fix them, the healthy ones are sent deep underground to the dreaded Fighting Ring.

The Fighting Ring is a prison-like containment center for the healthy hybrids. In order to find out which breeds are strongest, they send them against each other and collect data from the outcomes. The winner gets to live another day.

The loser does not.

~Form~

The Basics

Name:
Looks:

Digging Deeper:

Scientist, or Hybrid? :
Mentality [I.E; Are you insane? Able-minded? 'Normal'?]:
Personality:
Backstory {Optional}:

Hybrids Only:

Hybrid Species:
Hybrid Parts:
Abilities:
Heightened Senses:

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 28th, 2016, 09:23 PM
Do I need to make a forum again?)

rubinaito
October 28th, 2016, 09:27 PM
~Form~

The Basics

Name: Adriana MacBlain
Looks: Adriana is a tall young woman, about 5'8''. Her hair curls naturally, and is a rusty red color. Her eyes are a sparkling emerald green. Freckles splatter across her pale face.

Digging Deeper:

Scientist, or Hybrid? : Hybrid
Mentality [I.E; Are you insane? Able-minded? 'Normal'?]: Slowly becoming insane because she keeps having to kill people.
Personality: TBRP'd
Backstory {Optional}: Adriana is of Scottish decent. She is one of the direct descendant of the MacBlain Clan, and is related to several famous Scottish Warriors. She was born in the facility. having been part of the experimentation on fetuses. She managed to survive, and was born with red-wolf hybrid parts.

Hybrids Only:

Hybrid Species:Red-Wolf
Hybrid Parts: Ears, Tail, claw-like finger-nails
Abilities: Very fast.
Heightened Senses: Smell, Hearing, Touch

rubinaito
October 28th, 2016, 09:28 PM
Do I need to make a forum again?)

Only if you want to.

Bram246
October 28th, 2016, 09:32 PM
Name: Jasmine Tortishell
Looks: plain clothes but wears lab coat over them, brown skin, shoulder length black hair, dark brown eyes

Scientist, or Hybrid? : Assistant Scientist
Mentality [I.E; Are you insane? Able-minded? 'Normal'?]: Able-minded
Personality: quiet ,observant, friendly, quick to judge others
Backstory {Optional}: None

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 28th, 2016, 09:33 PM
K :3 so do we just continue or wait a bit)

rubinaito
October 28th, 2016, 09:40 PM
(Let's just continue.)

Adriana went over to her plate, the chain around her neck just barely long enough for her to reach it. She pulled it back towards her, and settled in a more comfortable position as she began to eat in the darkened cell. Outside, the usual sounds of battle echoed, and she tried to focus on her meal.

~*~

Lisa dodged another punch with ease, the slight breeze brushing against her cheek. She may have been blind, but she was as capable as any animal in this place. She launched off the ground, the feeling of wind breezing through her hair as she shot through the air, and fell towards the hybrid beneath her. She landed on it's neck, whatever gender it was, and a snap echoed through the room. She felt the massive person fall, and she clambered off. Before the guards got here, she checked their pulse.

Dead.

Hallowed Echo
October 28th, 2016, 09:40 PM
The Basics

Name: Cody
Looks: Pitch black hair with deep blue eyes and freckles

Digging Deeper:

Mentality [I.E; Are you insane? Able-minded? 'Normal'?]: Able-Minded
Personality: Cold, Harsh, Rebellious, He snaps a lot.
Backstory {Optional}: Lab Experiment that went horribly wrong and made him into a hybrid at the age of 18.

Hybrids Only:

Hybrid Species: Cheetah
Hybrid Parts: Ears, Tail, Claw-Like nails, and razor sharp canines.
Abilities: Speed and Quiet stalking
Heightened Senses: Smell and Hearing

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 28th, 2016, 09:42 PM
K :3 ) Sasuke begins to eat quickly like some dog once done he pushes it out and licks his lips as he lays down on his side " say Adrian mind ... telling me how you look like?"

Bram246
October 28th, 2016, 09:43 PM
Jasmine flinch at the sound of fighting. She looked at the cages. She desperately wanted to free them but know she would get killed. "Um hi?",she nervously asked from her chair.

rubinaito
October 28th, 2016, 09:49 PM
The Basics

Name: Cody
Looks: Pitch black hair with deep blue eyes and freckles

Digging Deeper:

Mentality [I.E; Are you insane? Able-minded? 'Normal'?]: Able-Minded
Personality: Cold, Harsh, Rebellious, He snaps a lot.
Backstory {Optional}: Lab Experiment that went horribly wrong and made him into a hybrid at the age of 18.

Hybrids Only:

Hybrid Species: Cheetah
Hybrid Parts: Ears, Tail, Claw-Like nails, and razor sharp canines.
Abilities: Speed and Quiet stalking
Heightened Senses: Smell and Hearing

rubinaito
October 28th, 2016, 10:00 PM
K :3 ) Sasuke begins to eat quickly like some dog once done he pushes it out and licks his lips as he lays down on his side " say Adrian mind ... telling me how you look like?"

Adrian nibbled quietly at the corner of whatever she was eating, frowning thoughtfully. "I've got red hair," She began. "That kinda red, vibrant sort." Her Scottish accent was coming through. "I remember my eyes being called beautiful by my mum, though I always thought she was lying. I think they're green." She leaned back against the wall. "My skin is very pale. After all, I can't really get a tan down here, can I?" She joked weakly.

"I'm a red-wolf hybrid," She continued. "They're beautiful creatures, Red Wolves. Such beautiful red fur, almost like a foxes." She smiled, as memories of her homeland began rolling through her mind. "I was born in Scotland, and raised in the country where nobody could bother me and my mum and pa, and my little brothers and sisters. The mountains were beautiful, and the hills were so fun to roll down. The grass was so vibrant, untouched by humanity except for me and my family." She smiled faintly. "The sky was a beautiful blue, and the clouds would drift by with ease. My little brother Jeremiah was my favorite of the bunch, I think. He was only a year younger, and he would always follow me around, help me with anything. He was a kind little soul." She sighed happily, eyes closed with bliss.

"One day, we were just lying in the field, watching the clouds. They were drifting by so slowly, and we could see such wonderful shapes with them. There was one that looked like a bunny, and we both could find it." Her tone became quieter, somber, and depressed slowly. "We were sitting there, enjoying each other's company. We were as close as a pair of siblings could get. He didn't care that I had ears and a tail, he just wanted to hang out with me. We looked up at the same time, and saw a black helicopter flying low over the valley. I told him to run as fast as he could, and warn the others. If they were here for me, at least they would be safe..." She trailed off, choking back a sob. "He wasn't fast enough, and they took the both of us. And as soon as we got here, we were separated. I just want to find him, make sure he's okay..." She sighed, and leaned her head against her knees.

Hallowed Echo
October 28th, 2016, 10:07 PM
Cody stalked the hybrid in a room designed to grow tall grass. A low growl rumbled in his thoat. He pounced and swiped at the hybrid, claws connecting with the hybrid's throat. He landed steadily on his feet, staring at the dying hybrid with cold emotionless eyes. "Too weak, to easy." He snarled. He was sent back to his cell. "They treat us like weapons. Maybe that's what we are." He whispered, staring at the wall.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 28th, 2016, 10:07 PM
Sasuke smiles " you sound extremely beautiful and kind too " he says as he leans back against the wall " I can tell your brave strong and never give up when it comes to family " he laughs softly " it's kinda interesting I never really had a family and I've never seen grass before so hearing it from you must be awesome to see and feel "

rubinaito
October 28th, 2016, 10:11 PM
"Never seen grass?" Adriana sounded shocked, her Scottish Accent thickening with surprise. "Well, if we ever get out, I'm gonna bring you to Scotland. You'll love it." She was glad there was a wall between them; Her blush was bright enough to be seen in the dark.

(When do you want them to escape? Jasmine can help, Bram.)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 28th, 2016, 10:14 PM
Hmm when they first see each.... in battle?) Sasuke smiles " that'll be nice love " he says in his husky voice which had a bit of a British accent " well as long as I'm near you I'm sure to love it " he was kinda glad for the wall between them since was kinda blushing a bit as he laughs softly

rubinaito
October 28th, 2016, 10:16 PM
(Battle starts now?)

A gruff voice was at the gates. "Battle time, girly. You'll be fighting against yer boyfriend here." He laughed, a bellowing sound.

Adriana paled, as they grabbed her by the collar, and began dragging her to the ring.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 28th, 2016, 10:18 PM
Sasuke eyes glowed as two men open the gate " it's time wolf " Sasuke growls softly as they chained him and covered his eyes so he couldn't see as they began to take him to the ring ( yes :3)

Hallowed Echo
October 28th, 2016, 10:18 PM
Cody looked out as they dragged Adriana away, "If they put her against Sasuke. She's a goner. Lucky I'm not her." He sighed.

Bram246
October 28th, 2016, 10:21 PM
Jasmine went to the empty cages and picked up the plates. She stared at Cody before dropping a nail in one of the cages. She took the cart back to the elevator.

Hallowed Echo
October 28th, 2016, 10:28 PM
Cody glared as Jasmine walked by. When she dropped a nail in one of the cages, curiosity buzzed in his head. 'She's gonna help them escape!' He thought

rubinaito
October 28th, 2016, 10:31 PM
Sasuke eyes glowed as two men open the gate " it's time wolf " Sasuke growls softly as they chained him and covered his eyes so he couldn't see as they began to take him to the ring ( yes :3)

Adriana looked up, and took her fighting stance slowly. "Hey, say something." She barked slightly, her Scottish accent tracing through the words.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 28th, 2016, 10:35 PM
They remove his blindfold showing his blood red eyes the men smile " good luck girlie he's a beast " they say as they walk out leaving Sasuke alone with her his claws were out and ready as he looks at her and smiles a kind smile " your even more beautiful in person love " he says kindly in his husky British voice

rubinaito
October 28th, 2016, 10:39 PM
Adriana winced. "Sasuke?" She whispered. She backed up, shaking her head. "I can't. I can't do this again." She whimpered, ears flattening. Someone shoved her forward, and she was sent sprawling at Sasuke's feet.

"Weak."
"Coward."
"Haha! She can't even stand up!"
"Aw, look at her, she's crying."

Adriana flattened her ears against her head, standing up and ducking her head, face flushed with shame.

"Look at her, she's such a weak little pup."
"Not even that! She's worse."
"Most of them at least fight. She's begging for death."

"Shut up, shut up," She whispered, fists tightening as she heard the crowd murmuring around her.

Hallowed Echo
October 28th, 2016, 10:40 PM
Someone grabbed Cody's collar, "Get up! Time to fight!" A guard said and yanked at his collar. He snarled and at the guard but reluctantly complied. He got up and walked down the hall, looking at Adriana and Sasuke. "Poor thing." He said under his breath, full of pity.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 28th, 2016, 10:44 PM
Sasuke eyes glowed as he looks around hearing they're painful words he bends down and pets her head which shocked the crowd " don't worry seems like I can't hurt you too " he says with a smile as he pets her head " it's okay hold your head high and show them " he stands up and howls loudly " that we will not fall to your bloodthirsty ways!!!"

rubinaito
October 28th, 2016, 11:04 PM
Adriana swallowed, raising her head. "Sasuke," She murmured. "I think this might be our only chance to run," She winced sharply as something sank into her side. She glanced down to see a silver dagger in her side, blood covering the handle already.

"Dammit." She swore, feeling slightly lightheaded. She looked up to see the Warden, his eyes glittering coldly. At his side was Lisa, the blind wolf-girl.

"Hey! Get up, you worthless monster!" The warden shouted. "Come on, we want a fight. I don't care about your damn romance!"

Get up you worthless circus monster...

Adriana, for some reason, thought of that song that she listened to one time. Her teeth began showing in a snarl, ears lying back. She was just as tough as Sasuke, but she hated fighting. She always held back.

Not. This. Time.

"Some legends are told," Adriana began speaking, almost singing. "Some turn to dust or to gold. But you will remember me..."
She raised her head, curling her fists.
"Remember me, for centuries!"

"Put on your war paint," The Warden sneered, peeling off his jacket and shoving Sasuke aside.

"And just one mistake," Adriana continued, peeling off the orange jumpsuit she had on, revealing a tight white tank-top, and black leggings. She wrapped her fists in gauze, slowly. "Is all it will take.
We'll go down in history...
Remember me, for centuries!"

The Warden grinned, and took his fighting stance. "You are a brick tied to me that's dragging me down," He called back, the two beginning to circle each other.
"Strike a match and I'll burn you,
To the ground!"

Adriana kicked her shoes aside, revealing bare feet. "Remember me, for centuries," She murmured under her breath, the lust to maim this horrid person beginning to take over.

"We are the jack-o-lanterns in July,
Setting fire to the sky,
Here I come,
I'm the rising tide,
SO COME ON!" Warden yelled back, and began charging forward. He lunged for Adriana.

"Mummified my teenage dreams," Adriana hummed under her breath, dodging and kicking his feet out from underneath him.
"No it's nothing wrong with me," She leaped up, and slammed her feet into his back, pinning him with ease.
"The kids are all wrong,
The story's all off,
Heavy metal broke my heart!" She slid off, and slammed her foot into his side, flipping him onto his back.

[Blocked Lyrics]
"This is supposed to match,
The darkness that you felt,
I never meant for you to fix yourself," Adriana snarled. She was breathing heavily, and she grabbed the defeated Warden by the neck, tilting his head up towards her. "You are going to let me and Sasuke out of this hell-hole, or I swear I will make your life a raging hell." She snarled.

The Warden glared, but he nodded.

"Good." Adriana dropped him, sweat dripping down her neck. Her hair was plastered to her neck, her eyes having a wild, crazy look to them. She turned to the crowd. "Where's Jeremiah?!" She shouted. There was a faint murmur.

"Right here, Sis." Jeremiah ran up slowly, fox ears twitching. He had a light blush as he was tugging along a guy behind him. (Naruto. Your welcome, Sasuke. X3)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 28th, 2016, 11:12 PM
LOL thank you!!!) Sasuke eyes widen as he immediately hugs Naruto " I thought they killed you oh my god it's you it's really you " he says holding back tears as Naruto hugs him back " yes it's me"

rubinaito
October 28th, 2016, 11:22 PM
Adriana picked up Jeremiah, and searched his face. "What'd they do to you??!" She asked frantically.

Jeremiah squirmed out of her grasp. 'Naru!" He squeaked, ducking for his boyfriend.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 28th, 2016, 11:24 PM
Naruto laughs softly as Sasuke let's him go he pulls Adrian apart from Jeremiah " hi stop bothering my boyfriend that's my job " Sasuke laughs softly " oh so he's your mate now huh?"

rubinaito
October 28th, 2016, 11:27 PM
Adriana raised an eyebrow. "Hm. Well, just as long as you're fine." She said simply, before pecking Sasuke on the cheek, waiting for his response.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 28th, 2016, 11:35 PM
Sasuke took a few moments to understand what Adriana just did and once he realized what she did he blushes madly covering his face " you've should've told me before you did that!" Naruto laughs softly " aww just like you jere bear"

rubinaito
October 28th, 2016, 11:37 PM
Adriana smirked slightly. "Cutie." She teased him, before scooping Jeremiah into a hug.

"SIS!" Jeremiah exclaimed, squirming away. "I'm FINE!"

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 28th, 2016, 11:41 PM
Naruto huffs as he grabs Jeremiah and pulls him towards him " hi he's mine!" He says hugging Jeremiah
Sasuke blushes more as he growls softly " no you're the cutie here"

rubinaito
October 29th, 2016, 12:13 AM
"No, you." Adriana smirked, before kissing him on the lips. "You blush so cutely." (She's kinda bi-polar.)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 29th, 2016, 09:09 AM
Naruto hugs Jeremiah close " hi love should we get going?"

Sasuke growls softly as he holds her close " no you're cute " he says as he kisses her passionately

Bram246
October 29th, 2016, 09:15 AM
Jasmine heard sirens go off as the elevator reached her floor. She quickly ran to the monitors and saw Sasuke and Adriana with two other hybrids. She thought they might escape so she checked Cody's monitor. He wasn't in his cage. She quickly rushed through each camera and found him. She quickly pick up a bag from under the desk and ran.

Hallowed Echo
October 29th, 2016, 09:28 AM
Cody elbowed the guard in the jaw before throwing the other against a wall. He heard the alarms going off. "Breakout?" He said. He bolted to a nearby door. He heard guards rush towards. "These guys treated me like objects. My revenge." He laughed and turned to the guards. He tackled one, keeping his foot on the guard's throat. He swiped at the other guards while the one beneath him struggled to get out. He stepped off the guard and drove his claws into the guard's chest. The door opened and he bolted through, and closed the door.

Bram246
October 29th, 2016, 11:30 AM
Jasmine spotted Cody. She ran to him with her bag over her shoulder.

Hallowed Echo
October 29th, 2016, 11:34 AM
Cody turned to see Jasmine run to him. He growled and backed up, "Stay away from me!" He hissed. He didn't if she was going to take him back to his cell.

Bram246
October 29th, 2016, 11:38 AM
"No no! I'm helping you!",she took a map out of the bag,"I have a map of this place!"

aleka!
October 29th, 2016, 11:39 AM
(RP still open? OwO

The Basics

Name: Ruby
Looks: a short, silvery blond haired girl. Her skin has a slight tan to it, and she has brown eyes. Her cheeks and forearms are speckled with freckles.

Digging Deeper:

Mentality [I.E; Are you insane? Able-minded? 'Normal'?]: 'Normal'
Personality: She's shy and quiet, she prefers to blend in with the crowd and not be noticed.
Backstory {Optional}: Thinking of it

Hybrids Only:

Hybrid Species: Rabbit
Hybrid Parts: Larger feet that are shaped like the back-paws of a rabbit. They both do have a thin sheet of gray fur covering it, as well as she has sturdier legs. She does have a cotton tail, rabbit ears that stand erectly on her head and the front canines of a rodent.
Abilities: Able to "produce" strong kicks, and is faster than before; as well a bit smaller.
Heightened Senses: Sense of smell and hearing.)

Hallowed Echo
October 29th, 2016, 11:42 AM
Cody glared at her, "Why? I'm just a 'weapon' after all! Why risk your life to break the hybrids out?" He asked.

Bram246
October 29th, 2016, 11:47 AM
"Because hybrids deserve to live their lives better than this! I was forced to work here and hated seeing them make you kill each other. I waited for an opportunity to free you all. Even if you killed me.", she looked at the map,"There's a staircase that leads to the garbage. We can steal a car or a motorcycle there."

Hallowed Echo
October 29th, 2016, 11:50 AM
Cody looked at the map and then at her, "Well, lead the way then." He said and waited for her to start walking.

Bram246
October 29th, 2016, 11:54 AM
She was glad that Cody didn't attack her. She walked to the staircase and up two floors. Entering the garbage she saw only a few cars left. She walked to one of the cars and took a crowbar out of the bag. Breaking the window she quickly unlocked the doors as the alarm went off.

rubinaito
October 29th, 2016, 11:57 AM
(RP still open? OwO

The Basics

Name: Ruby
Looks: a short, silvery blond haired girl. Her skin has a slight tan to it, and she has brown eyes. Her cheeks and forearms are speckled with freckles.

Digging Deeper:

Mentality [I.E; Are you insane? Able-minded? 'Normal'?]: 'Normal'
Personality: She's shy and quiet, she prefers to blend in with the crowd and not be noticed.
Backstory {Optional}: Thinking of it

Hybrids Only:

Hybrid Species: Rabbit
Hybrid Parts: Larger feet that are shaped like the back-paws of a rabbit. They both do have a thin sheet of gray fur covering it, as well as she has sturdier legs. She does have a cotton tail, rabbit ears that stand erectly on her head and the front canines of a rodent.
Abilities: Able to "produce" strong kicks, and is faster than before; as well a bit smaller.
Heightened Senses: Sense of smell and hearing.)

Accepted.

rubinaito
October 29th, 2016, 12:00 PM
Naruto hugs Jeremiah close " hi love should we get going?"

Sasuke growls softly as he holds her close " no you're cute " he says as he kisses her passionately

Jeremiah looked up at Naruto, and nodded with a smile.

"No, you." Adriana purred, wrapping her arms arms round his neck and deepening the kiss.

aleka!
October 29th, 2016, 12:01 PM
Ruby was sitting on the floor in the corner, her ears slightly lowered. Her eyes were trained on a little crack in the wall. Her legs were folded under her, sighing, she turned her head.

Hallowed Echo
October 29th, 2016, 12:07 PM
She was glad that Cody didn't attack her. She walked to the staircase and up two floors. Entering the garbage she saw only a few cars left. She walked to one of the cars and took a crowbar out of the bag. Breaking the window she quickly unlocked the doors as the alarm went off.

"Turn that off! You'll attract unwanted attention!" Cody snarled, covering his ears. He opened the door and climbed into the car.

aleka!
October 29th, 2016, 12:14 PM
Ruby stiffened, looking at the fighting ring. I'm glad I haven't had to fight anyone yet.. She thought with a sigh. Her gaze flicked toward some dry food in a bowl near her. With a irritable flick of her ears she scooted toward it, shoveling the food into her mouth. It tasted dry and bland with no flavor, but it was food after all. After about five bites when she couldn't eat anymore, she stood up and walked toward the most shadowed part, sitting down again.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 29th, 2016, 12:20 PM
Jeremiah looked up at Naruto, and nodded with a smile.

"No, you." Adriana purred, wrapping her arms arms round his neck and deepening the kiss.
Naruto smiles " okay let's get going " he says holding Jeremiahs hand ready to head out " unless you want a kiss like them "

Sasuke smiles as he kisses her back " nope it's definitely you" he says between kisses

Bram246
October 29th, 2016, 12:28 PM
Jasmine found the car key under the seat. She turned the alarm off as she started the car. People with guns were coming out of the elevator as she drove out of the garage. A few bullets hit the back of the car when she turned on the road. She drove on the pavement.

Hallowed Echo
October 29th, 2016, 12:48 PM
Cody looked behind them, "What about the other hybrids?" He asked. "There are other hybrids back there!" He yelled.

Bram246
October 29th, 2016, 12:55 PM
Jasmine parked the car in the woods. She opened the bag and gave Cody a map, food, and a dagger,"Followed this map to a cabin here in the woods. I'll get whoever I can and come back to find you."

Hallowed Echo
October 29th, 2016, 12:58 PM
"Okay. I'll meet you at the cabin I guess." He said and ran off into the woods. He climbed a tree to see if he can spot the cabin from high ground. "There it is!" He said and bolted towards the direction of the cabin.

Bram246
October 29th, 2016, 01:03 PM
Jasmine reverse the car and drove back to the lab. She parked in the back and quickly opened the door. She looked around for any hybrids walking around.

rubinaito
October 29th, 2016, 01:41 PM
Naruto smiles " okay let's get going " he says holding Jeremiahs hand ready to head out " unless you want a kiss like them "

Sasuke smiles as he kisses her back " nope it's definitely you" he says between kisses

Jeremiah merely blushed. "Let's just get back to Scotland," He said, his face a light shade of pink.

"No, you." Adriana purred again.

"Can we just go?" Jeremiah begged, his fox ears flattening.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 29th, 2016, 02:30 PM
Sasuke smiles " fine let's get going " Naruto laughs softly " fine we'll do it later " he says as his long fox tail rubs Jeremiahs nose

rubinaito
October 29th, 2016, 11:06 PM
Jeremiah sneezed cutely, and his face erupted in a bright blush.
"In all seriousness, why don't we figure out how to get out? I'm surprised they haven't found us yet." Adriana pointed out.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 29th, 2016, 11:36 PM
Naruto smiles " aww how cute well that's because we hacked the system now let's go!" He says as he begins to run with Sasuke following him

Soddenfur
October 30th, 2016, 12:34 AM
(Cool idea :>. I feel like I'm too late.)
Name: Brady
Looks: Blackish/Red/White hair and blue eyes. He wears a dirty, white sweatshirt and black pants. There are a few rips and blood stains scattered across his outfit.

Mentality [I.E; Are you insane? Able-minded? 'Normal'?]: Insane, but still is fairly clever
Personality: He's extremely out of his mind and unstable, but not in a reckless way. He's extremely manipulative and feels no remorse- or any feelings at all except for hatred for anything in his way. His only reason to live is to force people into the kind of despair (https://66.media.tumblr.com/f3a953054327d347a32ea32c593e2ebc/tumblr_n2u6yuWhqP1sg2ygeo1_500.gif) he experiences daily.
Backstory {Optional}: He was intentionally screwed up by the scientists that worked on him, in an attempt to figure out what was wrong with their experiments.

Hybrid Species: Fox
Hybrid Parts: Red and white hair, sharp teeth, beady eyes
Abilities: Speed and quick-thinking
Heightened Senses: Sight
--
Name: Harry
Looks: Blonde with green eyes. He wears a lab coat with a white shirt underneath and jeans. There's an unexplained surgery scar with stitches on the back of his head that he doesn't know about (o3o).

Scientist or Hybrid: Scientist
Mentality: Able-Minded
Personality: Fairly laid-back, which sometimes gets in the way. He turns a blind eye to the torture the hybrids are going through, because if he didn't, he'd never forgive himself. He is very disciplined and prefers not to break the rules.
Backstory {Optional}: At a young age, he was lost and starving, with no one to care for him. He managed to get to the facility, which others warned him not to. He went anyway. The members performed an IQ test on him and kept him in good conditions for a few days. Just before they were going to mutate/test him, they decided to keep him as a scientist and train him accordingly.

Flowerjoy Is Everything
March 9th, 2017, 09:19 PM
Cheshire Cat Presents...
The Fighting Ring
A Hybrid Roleplay

Deep within the darkened streets of our dystopian world lies a lab. Within this lab, they experiment on humans, turning them into things not quite... human. They call them hybrids; A collision of man and animal. The government calls them the ultimate weapons.

However, some are... Unstable. Often blinded by rage, these creatures, these hybrids break out and begin killing others, including their own kind. While scientists deal with them, try to fix them, the healthy ones are sent deep underground to the dreaded Fighting Ring.

The Fighting Ring is a prison-like containment center for the healthy hybrids. In order to find out which breeds are strongest, they send them against each other and collect data from the outcomes. The winner gets to live another day.

The loser does not.

~Form~

The Basics

Name:
Looks:

Digging Deeper:

Scientist, or Hybrid? :
Mentality [I.E; Are you insane? Able-minded? 'Normal'?]:
Personality:
Backstory {Optional}:

Hybrids Only:

Hybrid Species:
Hybrid Parts:
Abilities:
Heightened Senses:
Name: Shadowlight
Looks: Only parts that are human are her eyes, they are green on left and blue on right. http://tinyurl.com/j64rm8p/.gif
Scientist or Hybrid?: Hybrid
Mentality: Able-minded
Personality: A good fighter, good at dodging but needs to work on timing and when to attack but she is also good at running. She hates it if she gets hurt while fighting or if she fails to attack. She is kind to most and sneaky also, she likes to interact but loves fighting new opponents each time.
Backstory: She was nearby overground when they took her to the labs mutating her into the dragon she is today.
Hybrid Species: Dragon human
Hybrid parts: dragon body form, wings, scales, talons, legs like dragons.
Abilities: Fire breathing, able to fly.
Heightened senses: Better Hearing and smell and touch.

rubinaito
March 9th, 2017, 09:21 PM
Name: Shadowlight
Looks: Only parts that are human are her eyes, they are green on left and blue on right. [Loading]
Scientist or Hybrid?: Hybrid
Mentality: Able-minded
Personality: A good fighter, good at dodging but needs to work on timing and when to attack but she is also good at running. She hates it if she gets hurt while fighting or if she fails to attack. She is kind to most and sneaky also, she likes to interact but loves fighting new opponents each time.
Hybrid parts: dragon body form, wings, scales, talons, legs like dragons.
Abilities: Fire breathing, able to fly.
Heightened senses: Better Hearing and smell and touch.
(Cool idea :>. I feel like I'm too late.)
Name: Brady
Looks: Blackish/Red/White hair and blue eyes. He wears a dirty, white sweatshirt and black pants. There are a few rips and blood stains scattered across his outfit.

Mentality [I.E; Are you insane? Able-minded? 'Normal'?]: Insane, but still is fairly clever
Personality: He's extremely out of his mind and unstable, but not in a reckless way. He's extremely manipulative and feels no remorse- or any feelings at all except for hatred for anything in his way. His only reason to live is to force people into the kind of despair (https://66.media.tumblr.com/f3a953054327d347a32ea32c593e2ebc/tumblr_n2u6yuWhqP1sg2ygeo1_500.gif) he experiences daily.
Backstory {Optional}: He was intentionally screwed up by the scientists that worked on him, in an attempt to figure out what was wrong with their experiments.

Hybrid Species: Fox
Hybrid Parts: Red and white hair, sharp teeth, beady eyes
Abilities: Speed and quick-thinking
Heightened Senses: Sight
--
Name: Harry
Looks: Blonde with green eyes. He wears a lab coat with a white shirt underneath and jeans. There's an unexplained surgery scar with stitches on the back of his head that he doesn't know about (o3o).

Scientist or Hybrid: Scientist
Mentality: Able-Minded
Personality: Fairly laid-back, which sometimes gets in the way. He turns a blind eye to the torture the hybrids are going through, because if he didn't, he'd never forgive himself. He is very disciplined and prefers not to break the rules.
Backstory {Optional}: At a young age, he was lost and starving, with no one to care for him. He managed to get to the facility, which others warned him not to. He went anyway. The members performed an IQ test on him and kept him in good conditions for a few days. Just before they were going to mutate/test him, they decided to keep him as a scientist and train him accordingly.
Accepted

Flowerjoy Is Everything
March 9th, 2017, 09:48 PM
Shadowlight growls laying in her cage looking around wondering about the fight. Her shimmering body glows a bit in the light making her even more pretty. "Argh..." She moans.