PDA

View Full Version : LG RP HE

Pages : [1] 2 3

rubinaito
October 28th, 2016, 08:37 PM
I'm too lazy.
Recap~
Atazi died causing Chaka to go insane.
A mischievous youg boy has caused the river to flood, and a young girl is drowning.
And...
That's all I remember.

Random Melody
October 28th, 2016, 08:39 PM
Koja and the gang are at the mall Kila's trying on a dress and that's what I remember x3

Oh and Kions locked in his room slowly going insane

Rainfur
October 28th, 2016, 10:27 PM
w...what?
what is this? what is it about? I hate it when people make reference to old rp's without explaining what they are.

Random Melody
October 29th, 2016, 12:16 AM
(Its basically LG, but humans x3)
"Kai," Bunga knocked gently on the door. "Please let me in."
Kion hesitated, staying in his position for a moment. Finally he slid over, reaching up an arm silently and unlocking the door.
Bunga came in, closing the door behind him and locking it back. Then he slid down beside his boyfriend, watching him. "Are you okay?"
"Its getting worse." Kion breathed. "Beshte, Fuli and One are probably done with me at this point. I'm surprised your here......I....don't know what to do...And..." Tears were beginning to stream down his face, and he looked away.
Bunga sighed, wrapping his arms around Kion and pulling him close.
Kion closed his eyes, resting his head on Bunga's shoulder.
They stayed like that in silence, before Bunga spoke.
"You know the best part about having a boyfriend like me?" Bunga murmured in Kion's ear.
"Mm?" Kion hummed.
"No matter what happens," Bunga gave him a kiss on the cheek, resting his head on Kion's. "I'm here for you forever."

Stario&Co.
October 29th, 2016, 01:00 AM
"KIARA!!!" Kopa screamed from his room

##

"So!" Waasi stuffed a nugget in her mouth. "You have super gem powers and your trying to save all of Africa?"

"Pretty much!" Uzuri shrugged, taking a sip of her soda.

"Neno langu," Waasi shook her head. "You're one crazy chick."

Uzuri couldn't help but giggle.

Random Melody
October 29th, 2016, 01:12 AM
"Thank you." Kion whispered.
Bunga put two fingers under Kion's chin and lifted his head up. "Always." He said softly before kissing him.

##

"Oh she's ready!" Celestial darted out of the changing room. "Okay boys! I give you, the one, the only, Kila!!"
Kila came out of the room after her, wearing a long purple dress and matching scarf. Her blonde hair was pulled back into a bun, the hair she left in front was curled, bouncing around her shoulders. She had black heels, and she wore long black gloves up to her elbows. To finish, her eyelashes were curled and her lips painted black.

(Here's da dress: https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http%3A%2F%2Ffashion-gossip.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2016%2F06%2FPurple-Lace-Prom-Dress-2016-Fashion-Trends-6.jpg&imgrefurl=http%3A%2F%2Ffashion-gossip.com%2Fpurple-lace-prom-dress-2016-fashion-trends%2F&docid=ft02gjByyAWxKM&tbnid=iNRhUCAce9KzSM%3A&w=900&h=1200&client=tablet-android-alco&bih=752&biw=1280&ved=0ahUKEwiKhPvq2PvPAhUGrD4KHX8MCN8QxiAIBygD&iact=c&ictx=1)
Kojas mouth dropped open.
Jake almost fell out of his seat.
"Aye chihuahua." Alec and Luke breathed.

Stario&Co.
October 29th, 2016, 01:37 AM
"Thank you." Kion whispered.
Bunga put two fingers under Kion's chin and lifted his head up. "Always." He said softly before kissing him.

##

"Oh she's ready!" Celestial darted out of the changing room. "Okay boys! I give you, the one, the only, Kila!!"
Kila came out of the room after her, wearing a long purple dress and matching scarf. Her blonde hair was pulled back into a bun, the hair she left in front was curled, bouncing around her shoulders. She had black heels, and she wore long black gloves up to her elbows. To finish, her eyelashes were curled and her lips painted black.

(Here's da dress: https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http%3A%2F%2Ffashion-gossip.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2016%2F06%2FPurple-Lace-Prom-Dress-2016-Fashion-Trends-6.jpg&imgrefurl=http%3A%2F%2Ffashion-gossip.com%2Fpurple-lace-prom-dress-2016-fashion-trends%2F&docid=ft02gjByyAWxKM&tbnid=iNRhUCAce9KzSM%3A&w=900&h=1200&client=tablet-android-alco&bih=752&biw=1280&ved=0ahUKEwiKhPvq2PvPAhUGrD4KHX8MCN8QxiAIBygD&iact=c&ictx=1)
Kojas mouth dropped open.
Jake almost fell out of his seat.
"Aye chihuahua." Alec and Luke breathed.

(MY SHIIIIIIPS!!!!!)

Random Melody
October 29th, 2016, 01:37 AM
(Oooooooooohhhh. Uzuri dont know Kilas in the gang yet...DRAMA!!! XDD)
Kila laughed. "So how do I look?" She prompted.
"Stunning!" Koja exclaimed.
"Amazing!" Luke breathed.
"Beautiful!" Alec gasped.
"Can't even describe it!" Jake choked.

##

"Jesus I'm coming!" Kiara exclaimed, storming into her brothers room. "What?!"

##

"Cmon" Bunga stood, grabbing Kion's hand ad pulling him to his feet. He unlocked the door and walks out, pulling Kion with him.
Kion smiled slightly.
(Also X3)

Stario&Co.
October 29th, 2016, 09:15 PM
(She doesn't know Koja is either XD)

"How are you still single!?" Jack exclaimed. "I'd aske for your number before I asked for your name!"

##

"WHY ARE YOU SHOUTING!!!" Kopa screamed

##

"Wait," Uzuri's smile faded. "This won't hurt anyone...right?"

"Of course not!" Waasi laughed. "We may trash a few places and prank people from time to time, but we'd never hurt anyone."

"Well I guess I'll see you tonight," Uzuri stood from her seat and bowed slightly. "It was nice to meet you Waasi!" she turned and hurried away.

"Wow..." Waasi sighed.

##

(KIUNGA MAJOR SHIP OMG YEEESSSS!!!)

Random Melody
October 29th, 2016, 09:22 PM
(OHHH!!! XDDDDD)
Kila laughed. "Yeah."
"Back off my girl." Koja scowled playfully at Jack.
"I'm not your girl. So, we gonna trash some place tonight?" Kila asked, smiling.

##

"Because YOUR YELLING!!!!!" Kiara screamed back.

##

"Where are we going?" Kion asked as Bunga led him out the house.
"You'll see." Bunga smiled.

Stario&Co.
October 29th, 2016, 09:29 PM
(IT'S ABOUT TO GO DOWN!!!!)

"Kiara you woke up Moja!" Nala exclaimed from the other room as Moja stared crying. "You know he's a light sleeper!"

##

"Totally," Jack smirked. "We're trashing that guy Zazu's place. He won't be back until midnight."

##

Random Melody
October 29th, 2016, 09:32 PM
Kiara gritted her teeth, glaring at Kopa. "Sorry Mom."

##

Kila blinked. "Zazu?" She started laughing. "Ohhh this I gonna be fun!"
Koja grinned.

Stario&Co.
October 29th, 2016, 09:37 PM
(Time skip?)

Kopa smirked.

Random Melody
October 29th, 2016, 09:42 PM
Kiara stuck her tongue out and stormed out of the room.
(Yes. X3)

Stario&Co.
October 29th, 2016, 09:52 PM
(YAS)

"So who did you invite Waasi?" Jack asked as he swung his hammer around.

"You'll see," Waasi smirked.

##

Uzuri finished brushing out her hair, and applied black lipstick. She put on (an outfit but I'm terrible at describing so here x3 http://picture-cdn.wheretoget.it/q051y6-l-610x610-skirt-black+white-black--crop+tops-leather+jacket-leather-boots-flannel+shirt-fashion-jacket.jpg )

She pulled her black and golden hair back into a poofy bun, applied a little more blush, then grabbed her purse and headed out.

Random Melody
October 29th, 2016, 09:58 PM
Kila grinned from beside Koja. "Whoever it is better not call the police on us!" She wasn't wearing the dress anymore; just a black tank top and shorts as she twirled some spray paint in her hands.
"Ohhh yeah." Koja laughed.
"Whoever it is needs to hurry." Luke scowled.
Kila smirked, spraying the paint in his face.
"You little--!!!" Luke sprayed some at her.
"Eek!" Kila ducked, and the paint got Koja instead.
"OOPS." Luke exclaimed.
"YOUR DEAD!" Koja jumped on him, bringing him to the ground.
"Nooo! Ew I just swallowed pain" Luke gagged.
"You deserve it!"
"OH GOSH!" Kila howled with laughter.

Stario&Co.
October 29th, 2016, 10:03 PM
"There she is!" Waasi waved as Uzuri rushed up to them

"Sorry I'm late!" Uzuri smiled sweetly, a strand of hair hanging over her right eye.

Jack made a loud whistle "Well hel-lo lady!" he smirked looking her up and down.

"Um, hi," Uzuri waved timidly, and Waasi smacked Jack.

rubinaito
October 29th, 2016, 10:06 PM
Lune walked up to Chaka, holding a bundle of flowers. She stared down at Atazi's grave, crying quietly. She placed the flowers on the fresh grave, burying her face into Chaka's shirt.

Random Melody
October 29th, 2016, 10:11 PM
"Hi!" Lexie waved.
Luke shoved Koja off and stood up. "Sup."
Koja huffed, standing back beside Kila. "Next time you'll get worse."
"Bleh." Luke sneered.
"Bleh!" Koja scoffed.
Kila shook her head, calming down a bit. "Boys."
"Say it, sister!" Celestial giggled.
"What's wrong with boys, 'La?" Jake smiled at Kila.
"Everything!" Kila sprayed paint in his face. "Everything I tell ya!"

Stario&Co.
October 29th, 2016, 10:19 PM
"Amen sister!" Waasi laughed.

Uzuri giggled, but when she saw that it was Kila and Koja, she dropped her bag.

(AND HERE'S WHERE IT STARTS X3)

Random Melody
October 29th, 2016, 10:24 PM
Kila chuckled, then her gaze went to Uzuri and she gasped, the paint falling from her hand.
Koja caught it easily in his own hand, merely nodding at Uzuri.

rubinaito
October 29th, 2016, 10:26 PM
Lune walked up to Chaka, holding a bundle of flowers. She stared down at Atazi's grave, crying quietly. She placed the flowers on the fresh grave, burying her face into Chaka's shirt.

Stario&Co.
October 29th, 2016, 10:33 PM
Uzuri felt like screaming, but reluctantly smiled. "Hello Kila. Hi Koja." She walked over and snatched the can away, crushing it until all of the paint had been spilt onto the ground, then took her hands and snapped the can in half.

Waasi's jaw dropped.

"So let's set something straight Big Brother," she grabbed his shirt and pulled him down to her level. "I don't give a Mississippi f*** about you. You can drop dead for all I care. I'm just hear to have fun. Get in my way your body's gonna be the can and your blood and guts will be the paint. Catch my drift you hillbilly red neck two-timing lowlife s*** eating son of a b****?" she let him go and walked over to Waasi

"Holy...." Jack had no words

Random Melody
October 29th, 2016, 10:44 PM
"Hey don't talk to the boss like that, beautiful!" Luke exclaimed.
Lexie slapped him, then walked off.
"Oh yeah, fun time!" Jake whooped, as he and the others followed.
Kila smirked at Koja. "Oooooooohhhhhh burn!"
Koja only smiled, giving her an amused look. "Yeah alright. Ready to go have some fun 'La?"
Kila smirked, grabbing another can of paint from her bag and spraying him in the face. "You bet, Sundance."

Stario&Co.
October 30th, 2016, 10:56 AM
"Yo boss, that's your little sister?!" Jack glanced over at Uzuri as her grabbed some toilet paper. "She is most definitely not ugly!"

"Jack!" Waasi slapped his shoulder.

"It's not my fault every girl we hang out with is hot!" Jack exclaimed

"I can hear you!" Uzuri called over her shoulder. She picked up a can of red spray paint. "And just so you know," she glanced over at Jack. "You're outta luck." She turned back towards the house and started spraying red circles

Random Melody
October 31st, 2016, 03:35 PM
"After this we should get something to eat." Kila said, spray painting the windows black. "I say McDonalds."
Koja looked confused. "But McDonalds is closed 'La." He pointed out, launching a few eggs at the house with his slingshot.
"I know." Kila replied cheerfully. "But you got a hammer don't you?"

Stario&Co.
October 31st, 2016, 10:19 PM
"What is with you and smashing stuff!?" Jack laughed.

Uzuri rolled her eyes and shook her can. Suddenly it slipped out of her hands and rolled away. "Shoot." She looked over at the others. "I'll be right back!" she darted after the spray can

Stario&Co.
October 31st, 2016, 10:54 PM
(HALLOWEEN WAS THE BEST EVER!!!!!)

Stario&Co.
November 1st, 2016, 04:26 PM
(RANDOM I STOLE YOUR PANCAKES AND HID THEM IN THIS RP. THE ONLY WAY TO GET THEM BACK IS TO POST)

Random Melody
November 1st, 2016, 04:38 PM
(AHHHH XDDDD)
"Its just fun!" Kila replied, laughing.
Koja shook his head. "Thats my girl!"
"Im not your girl." Kila rolled her eyes.

Stario&Co.
November 1st, 2016, 05:03 PM
(Good. Here you go -gives pancakes- x3)

"Then why are you acting so flirty around him?" Waasi teased.

##

"Kopa, Kiara, Kion," Nala was doing the dishes. "Did Uzuri and Kila already go to bed?"

"I guess so," Kopa shrugged from where he was on the couch, watching Tv.

##

"Where did you go?...." Uzuri wandered into an alley, when she finally spotted the can. "Bingo!" She head over to it.

"Hey, you!" A girl stepped out of the shadows with a baseball bat, and a few others followed.

Uzuri raised an eyebrow, and took a step back. "Uh...hi?"

"What are you doing on our turf, tiny!?" One of the boys snapped.

"Tiny!?" Uzuri's eyes flashed with anger, but she instantly forced it away. I only use my powers against evil. Not a bunch of delinquents. "I just came to get my spray can. I'll be out of your hair in no time."

"You're already too far in it," the girl snarled, her group closing in on Uzuri. "And we have a way with dealing with trespassing shrimps like you."

Uzuri saw there was no way out of this. She was useless without being able to use her powers, but she refused to go down without a fight. She took a deep breath and curled up her fist, getting into a battle stance. "Bring it."

rubinaito
November 1st, 2016, 05:06 PM
(LION Guard!)

Random Melody
November 1st, 2016, 05:07 PM
(PANCAKES! -eats)
Kila stared at Waasi. "I am not acting 'flirty'."

##

No response from Kion, who was sitting on the couch staring at the ceiling.
Bunga watched him silently, for once not even glancing at the TV.
"I'll go check." Kiara gave her brother a concerned look and walked out of the room.

Stario&Co.
November 1st, 2016, 05:20 PM
"And Koja obviously isn't over you," Waasi smirked and kept painting, ignoring Kila's comment. " I've seen how you two secretly look at each other when the other isn't looking."

##

"Alright!" Nala turned her attention back to the dishes.

"Hey Kion, you okay?" Kopa asked, concerned

##

"That all you got pipsqueak!?" the girl laughed, a smudge of blood on the tip of her bat.

Uzuri was barely standing, clutching her side. Her body was covered in bruises, and a thin trail of blood ran down her leg from the bat, along with other cuts on her body from switchblades. "I'm not finished yet!" she charged and curled her fist, having it collide with one of the boys.

Random Melody
November 1st, 2016, 05:26 PM
Koja smiled, amused.
Kila stared at Koja, then at Waasi. "Obviously he's not over me. But im over him."

##

Kion didnt respond.
Bunga nudged him slightly. "Kai."
Kion jumped, snapping out of it. "Oh um." He looked at Kopa, a confused look crossing his face. "What?"

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 1st, 2016, 05:28 PM
Haven't posted here for a long time

Random Melody
November 1st, 2016, 05:30 PM
(Yeah XDDD So post X3)

Stario&Co.
November 1st, 2016, 05:34 PM
"It's bad enough that Uzuri's gone most of the time and Kila goes to bed to early for us to watch The Walking Dead anymore," Kopa frowned. "Is something brothers you? You can tell me you know."

"Why hasn't Kiara come fown yet?" Nala dried her hands and walked up the stairs. "I guess I'll see if Uzuri's still awake to have some boabab cake."

##

"Come on, even Lexi sees it and she's clueless!" Jack laughed

##

"This is what happens when you cross into our street!" the girl cackled, swinging her bat.

Uzuri jumped back just in time. She saw a pipe and quickly picked it up before charging again

Random Melody
November 1st, 2016, 05:42 PM
"Hey!" Lexie snapped.
"see's what?" Kila asked, eyes hard. "Because I dont like him."

##

It took Kion a moment to register that. "Oh. Yeah, no, im--Im good." Mhm....Such a liar. Kion winced.
Bunga shook his head slightly, sighing.

##

"Mom." Kiara jumped down the stairs, gasping. "Mom they're not in their beds."

Stario&Co.
November 1st, 2016, 06:14 PM
(Waasi and Kila are about to fight I can tell. Most likely gonna break it up last minute x3)

"The hostile look in your eyes wouldn't be there if I wasn't right," Waasi crossed her arms and smirked.

##

"What do you mean they're not in their beds!?" Nala exclaimed

Random Melody
November 1st, 2016, 06:23 PM
(XD)
Kila threw her can down and smashed it into the ground with her foot. "Who the hell do you think you are?" She snapped, coming forward. "I dont like Huckleberry. I've never liked Huckleberry. And you got no d*** right to get in my f****** business, you b****."
Koja's jaw dropped.

##

Kiara rolled her eyes. "They're. Not. There." she said slowly.

##

Bunga gave Kion's shoulder a small squeeze, looking at him silently.
Kion glanced at him and looked back up at the ceiling.

Stario&Co.
November 1st, 2016, 06:40 PM
"Never liked him, huh?" returned the stare, unfazed, and she grinned. "Tell that to when your lips used to be all over his face."

Jack's jaw dropped.

##

"This isn't time for sass Kiara!" Nala gave her a stern look.

Random Melody
November 1st, 2016, 06:44 PM
Kila shot her hand out and curled her fingers into a fist, using her force to slam Waasi back into the wall. "Well im over it, unlike some people." She spat back. "What me and Hee-Haw had, is gone, and is certainly none of your d*** business."

##

"Sorry." Kiara sighed. "They're not in bed. But Kila's window is open." She frowned slightly. "So was Uzuri's now that I think about it..."

Stario&Co.
November 1st, 2016, 06:50 PM
"Maybe you're not over him!" Waasi shoved her back, her lips twisted in a snarl. "Maybe you still care about him, but your too scared of getting hurt again!"

##

"You don't think they....?" Nala's eyes widened.

Random Melody
November 1st, 2016, 07:06 PM
"Hurt?!" Kila shrieked. "You think it hurt me when I dumped him?! Dont you have a lot to learn!"

##

Kiara blinked. "Oh no."

Stario&Co.
November 1st, 2016, 07:25 PM
"You didn't want to dump him!" Waasi shot back. "You were just trying to protect your family, and get away from this life that's a living hell! You know damn well you still like him, and if you keep trying to prove your point you're just a b**** in denial!"

##

"Get your brothers I'll call the police!" Nala turned and rushed down the hall

Random Melody
November 1st, 2016, 07:32 PM
"F*** you." Kila picked her bag up, spun on her heel and stormed off.
"'La!" Koja called after her.
"You leave me the f*** alone you stupid Ranger Rick horseback riding son of a b****!" Kila screamed over her shoulder.

##

Kiara rushed downstairs and into the living room. "Kila and Uzuri are gone!"
"Gone?" Bunga echoed, while Kion just stared at the ceiling.

Stario&Co.
November 1st, 2016, 07:39 PM
"Looks like the fun is over," Jack sighed and grabbed his bag. "Get that new girl and let's go."

"Right," Waasi turned, then raised an eyebrow. "Hey Koja, your sister's gone!"

##

"GONE!?!!" Kopa shot off the couch. He reached over and shook Kion "SNAP OUT OF IT DUDE!!"

Random Melody
November 1st, 2016, 07:41 PM
Koja just stared after Kila, mouth opened.

##

Kila veered sharply away from her house. She knew where she was going and she knew why. In silence, she stopped in front of a huge building and took the hammer out of her bag.

##

Kion snapped out of his trance, eyes wide. "Huh?"

Stario&Co.
November 1st, 2016, 07:45 PM
"Oh your hopeless too!" Waasi marched away to find Uzuri

##

"The girls are gone!" Kopa exclaimed. "Now's not the time to zone out!"

Random Melody
November 1st, 2016, 07:51 PM
Koja shook his head slightly, blinking.

##

Kila slammed the hammer into a window, shattering it, before stepping through it and into the building. She flipped on a lightswitch and the room lit up; It was a music store.

##

Kion blinked. "Oh."

Stario&Co.
November 1st, 2016, 08:01 PM
"Where are you jewel..." Waasi muttered, then she felt something bump into her foot. When she looked down, she saw it was the spray can Uzuri had. Then she heard laughing. Scowling, she pulled a pistol from her pocket. Koja told her to get rid of it, but she always knew it would come in handy.

##

"KION SNAP OUT OF IT!" Kopa shook Kion violently. "I'M SORRY TO BE ROUGH BUT GET ON YOUR FEET!!!"

Random Melody
November 1st, 2016, 08:05 PM
Kila sat down on a piano bench, putting her face in her hands and heaving out a deep sigh. She looked at the keys in silence, frowning to herself.

##

Kion blinked, then shook his head furiously. "Right, right. The girls."

Stario&Co.
November 1st, 2016, 08:47 PM
(Is Kila about to sing x3)

"Well shrimp," The girl chuckled darkly as she looked down at Uzuri, who looked completely bruised and beaten. "I guess you've almost learned your lesson."

I gotta do it Uzuri thought fearfully as she saw the girl flick out her switchblade. I don't have a choice.

Suddenly everyone jumped at the sound of gunshots.

"Aw s***!" the girl exclaimed, backing away from Uzuri. "Let's move!" The gang turned and fled in different directions, leaving Uzuri alone.

"Uzuri!" Waasi tucked her gun away and rushed over to her. "Oh my god!" She got on her knees and placed a hand on Uzuri's bruised cheek, making the other girl wince. "What happened!?"

Uzuri opened her mouth to respond, but felt herself getting lightheaded, and was soon unconscious.

"Aw hell!" Waasi gently picked up Uzuri and raced away.

##

"We should call Fuli and the others!" Kopa suggested

Random Melody
November 1st, 2016, 09:02 PM
(You know me all too well. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=VirwB6lThJk)

Kila sighed and began to play, her fingers falling onto the keys perfectly.

"If I could do it all over,
Baby i'd do it different.
Maybe I wouldnt be here.
In this position." She sang softly, closing her eyes briefly as she continued to play.

"I found you then I lost you.
Looking back is torture.
And it hurts to know I let you go;
You live right around the corner.
And I coulda had it all,
Coulda had it all." She opened her eyes again.

"True love,
I knew I had it.
True love,
Was so hard to find!
True love,
If I could get it back, i'd,
Never let it go this time.

True love,
Is an inspiration.
True love,
It was mine, oh, mine!
True love,
If I could get it back i'd,
Never let it go,
I'd never it let go this time." She frowned.

"Feeling it all around me,
Wondering how I blew it.
And I wanna know the secret,
Of how they,
Do it.

No such thing as perfection.
Im still learning that lesson.
To forgive is key to forgetting me,
And im staring at my reflection.
And I coulda had it all,
Coulda had it a-all...

True love,
I knew I had it!
True love,
Was so hard to find!
True love,
Never let it go this time!

True love,
Is an inspiration!
True love,
It was mine, oh, mine.
True love,
Never let it go...
I'd,
Never let it go
This time!

If I knew then what I do now,
I'd be with you tonight.
If I knew then what I do now,
We'd be alright!" She shook her head.

"And I coulda had it all,
Coulda had it all!

True love,
I knew I had it.
True love,
Was so hard to find!
True love,
Never let it go this time!

True love,
Is an inspiration!
True love,
It was mine, oh, mine!
True love,
If I could get it back, yeah,
I'd never let it go...
I'd never let it go...
I'd never let it goo..." Kila held her finger down on the last key and closed her eyes, letting the gentle sound surround her.

"This time..."

##

Kion's eyes widened and he didnt speak.

Stario&Co.
November 1st, 2016, 09:23 PM
(This song makes me wanna cry x3)

"GUYS!?" Waasi rushed up to Lexi and the others with Uzuri in her arms.

"What the hell happened!?" Jack exclaimed, hurrying over to her.

"I-i don't know!" Waasi stuttered as Jack to Uzuri "There was this gang and they were surrounding her and she was like this and I didn't know what to do so I shot off my gun--!"

"YOU HAD A GUN!?!??!" Jack shouted.

"I know you said get rid of it but I knew I'd have to use it!" Waasi grabbed herself by the arms and began pacing. "I shouldn't have invited her I'm so sorry I'm so sorry!"

##

"Good grief!" Kopa took a cup of ice cold water and poured in down Kion's shirt.

Random Melody
November 1st, 2016, 09:37 PM
(Ikr XD)
Kila sighed and rested her head on the piano, closing her eyes.
"Your a beautiful singer." Koja said quietly, suddenly behind her.
Kila jumped, eyes snapping open.

##

Kion jumped off the couch, gasping. "GOD DAMN IT THATS COLD AS HELL, KOPA!"

Stario&Co.
November 1st, 2016, 10:21 PM
(When in doubt, pour cold water on Kion XD)

"Thank you," Kopa calmly sat down the glass.

"The police are searching the city!" Nala rushed in the room, holding Lilliana for some reason. "Two are coming over for questioning."

##

"Waasi calm down!" Jack exclaimed, then he looked at Luke. "Dude, call an ambulance why the hell are you just standing there!?"

Random Melody
November 1st, 2016, 10:25 PM
"What the hell are you doing here, Sundance?" Kila sighed.
Koja sat beside her. "I thought you might like some company."

##

Kion glared at Kopa. A bit wet and cold, are we? He winced and looked away.
Lilli reached out and grabbed a handful of Nala's hair, pulling gently. "Ma-Ma!"

Stario&Co.
November 1st, 2016, 10:31 PM
"Ow, no, sweetie," Nala pulled Lilliana's hand away gently. "That's Mommy's ha--" Nala's eyes widened in realization of what had just happened. "Lilly, did you just....speak?"

##

"LUKE CELESTIAL IF SOMEBODY DOESN'T CALL 9-F******-1-1 I'M GONNA BLOW MY TOP!!!" Jack roared, making Waasi cover her ears

Phoenix Flames
November 2nd, 2016, 05:38 AM
"Ow, no, sweetie," Nala pulled Lilliana's hand away gently. "That's Mommy's ha--" Nala's eyes widened in realization of what had just happened. "Lilly, did you just....speak?"

##

"LUKE CELESTIAL IF SOMEBODY DOESN'T CALL 9-F******-1-1 I'M GONNA BLOW MY TOP!!!" Jack roared, making Waasi cover her ears
"What the hell are you doing here, Sundance?" Kila sighed.
Koja sat beside her. "I thought you might like some company."

##

Kion glared at Kopa. A bit wet and cold, are we? He winced and looked away.
Lilli reached out and grabbed a handful of Nala's hair, pulling gently. "Ma-Ma!"
Haven't posted here for a long time
(LION Guard!)
((When are any of the characters, other than mine, gonna notice that there is a flood in the Pridelands? WHICH THAT FLOOD IS HEADING TOWARDS KION'S FAMILY'S HOUSE. Can you guys please answer this question?!))

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 2nd, 2016, 07:33 AM
Well this is like my second time looking at this rp sooooo......)

Stario&Co.
November 2nd, 2016, 03:49 PM
Sorry Derp I'll reply as soon as I can to that but right now I'm waiting for Random)

Random Melody
November 2nd, 2016, 03:52 PM
Lilli clapped her tiny hands together. "Ma-Ma! Ki-la te-ll me-e ad-ven-ture sto-ri-es!" She took in a breath, still going. "She li-ke so-me b-oy na-ame Ko-ja! A-and hang out wiff his fwiends!" She spoke more clearly as she went on. "Hew fwiends awe Ja-ke, Cel-est-ial, Lu-ke, Ja-ack, Lex-ie, Wa-asi, and Al-ec! They twashed a bakewy, and cwashed a pawty! Dey wewe gowing out agawin to-night to Zaz-u's howse!" She paused for a moment, eyes going blank briefly, then began moving her hands like she was playing a piano. "Ki-la at musiwc stowe!" She paused again, and her face darkened. "And Uz-uwi huwt! She needs an ambuwance."
(Lilli has...Whatever this power is calle. Boom. -drops mic and walks off like a boss-)
Kiara, Kion and Bunga stared at her, mouths open.

##

"IM F****** GOING!" Luke had the phone to his ear, pacing.

##

"Kila," Koja said quietly. "I really like you."
Kila shrugged and looked away.

Stario&Co.
November 2nd, 2016, 04:23 PM
(YAY LILLY HAS SUPER POWERS!!!!!!)

"Did she just......?" Nala's jaw dropped.

"Well I don't know about you guys," Kopa's eyes darkened "but I don't think that's a coincidence. We need to find the girls."

##

"She's not breathig!" Jack exclaimed in a panic.

"Oh my god I'm sorry!" Waasi was started crying loudly, pacing back and forth. "I'm so sorry this is all my fault!"

Random Melody
November 2nd, 2016, 04:33 PM
Lilli went back to playing with Nala's hair. "Kila at the music store." She repeated clearly, then grinned. "Koja with her, and they gonna kiss soon, once Koja gets Kila to admit she still has fee-lings for him." Her voice started to turn bak to normal, less clear. "Uzuwi still need ambuwance." She yawned, put her head on Nala's shoulder, and started snoring.
Kion just stood there, eyes blank.
Kiara's eyes looked like they were gonna pop out of her head.

##

"CALM DOWN." Celestial slapped her. "THIS IS NO TIME TO PANIC!"
"They'll be here soon!" Luke put his phone in his pocket.

##

"Kila." Koja said softly. "Do you like me?"
"No." Kila scoffed, then glared at him and stood up. "No."
Koja stood as well. "Kila why do you make fun of me?"
Kila hesitated, then grunted. "Because your easy to make fun of!"
"Well then stop!" Koja exclaimed.
"Because your a Huckleberry!" Kila exploded. "A Ranger Rick! A Hop-Along! A Sundance!"
"Would you stop?!" Koja exclaimed.
"Look!" Kila spun to face him. "If I had feelings for you dont you think i'd just come right out and say it!?"
Koja didnt answer.
"Well I dont!" Kila marched up to him, ready to get in his face. "So what I do say is ha-hu--"
Koja silently grabbed her face in his hands gently, not moving his gaze from hers.
Kila stared back at him, her breath caught in her throat and eyes wide.

Stario&Co.
November 2nd, 2016, 04:50 PM
(OHHHHHHHH I KNOW THIS MOMENT NOW KISS!!!!)

"WAIT WHO'S ABOUT TO KISS MY SISTER!!!" Kopa roared.

"Calm down Kopa!" Nala stared down at Lilliana. "Oh where are the police!?"

##

"Well they better hurry up!" Jack shouted.

Waasi held her cheek, but was still crying up a river. The last time she cried this much....well, she didn't want to talk about it.

Random Melody
November 2nd, 2016, 04:59 PM
(XD)
Kiara blinked. "Wow." She jumped when someone started pounding on the door.
Kion didnt move.

##

Luke's head shot up at the sound of sirens. "They're coming."

##

"Kila?" Koja breathed.
"Yeah?" Kila held his gaze, for once she had no snide remark or comment. She was lost in his eyes.
"Dont move." Koja leaned forward and kissed her.
Kila could feel her heart speed up. Her head screamed at her to stop, to turn and go home, to avoid being hurt again, but she put her hands on his shoulders and stretched up on her toes to kiss him back.
(KILJA!)

Stario&Co.
November 2nd, 2016, 05:06 PM
(YEESSSSS SO MUCH YES!!!)

"I got it!" Kopa raced over to the door while Nala toom Lilliana back upstairs.

##

"Thank Mufasa!" Jack picked up Uzuri and raced towards the sirens, Waasi close behind.

Random Melody
November 2nd, 2016, 05:19 PM
(X3)
(Im freaking out again XD)
(Well I was anyway xD)
Kion just stood there.
Kiara shook her head, still shocked.

##

Jake followed, Luke, Celestial, Lexie,and Alec following.

##

Kila finally pulled back, gasping.
Koja stood there, blinking.
"Why," Kila gasped. "Did you do that?"
"I dont know!" Koja gasped out. "I just wanted you to stop!"
Kila raised her eyebrows.
"Please dont tell my sister." Koja added.
Kila shook her head. "You couldnt think of another way to stop me?!"
"Not at the time, no." Koja hesitated. "Im...Sorry.."
"You dont...Have to be sorry...Huckleberry." Kila said slowly. "Of course I like you."
Koja blinked.
"Your a good guy." Kila sighed, sitting down on the piano bench again.
Koja sat beside her.

Stario&Co.
November 2nd, 2016, 06:00 PM
(KILJA I FREAKING SHIP IT!!!!)

"Prince Kopa," two officers stepped in. (You want the girl cop or the guy cop?) "We have officers on the streets looking for your sisters, but we'd like to ask a few questions."

"Yeah sure come on in," Kopa ushered them inside, then closed the door.

##

"What happened!?" A tall woman leaped out the back of the ambulance, and two medics came out with a stretcher.

"We don't know Waasi said she was attacked!" Jack replied as they carefully took Uzuri, gesturing to Waasi, who was breaking down.

Random Melody
November 2nd, 2016, 06:07 PM
(Guy cop x3)
Kiara rushed up beside her brother, snapping out of her trance. "Please find them."
"We'll do what we can." The male cop, Officer Friendly(CAUSE I CAN XDD) replied.

##

Luke shook his head. "Waasi found her like this. She's pretty beaten up."

##

Kila looked at her watch, and her eyes went wide. "Oh sh**!" She leaped up, grabbing her bag of the bench.
"What?" Koja asked.
"I gotta get home, like now! F***!" Kila cursed, shaking her head.
Koja chuckled. "Want me to walk you home?"
"So that my brothers and sister can beat the living hell out of you?!" Kila snapped, then shook her head again. "I know where my house is, i'll be good."
"Can I at least have a goodbye kiss?" Koja stood up.
Kila studied him for a moment. "Nah, I like it better when you chase me." She winked. "Later Huckleberry!" She turned and dashed off, leaping through the window and taking off toward her house.
Koja watched her go, smiling as he ran a hand through his hair. "Wow.."

Stario&Co.
November 2nd, 2016, 07:33 PM
(sigh* X3)

"We just have a few questions," Officer Grimes (BECAUSE I CAN) added.

"Okay..." Nala invited them to the table, and everyone sat.

"How long have they been gone?" Grimes asked.

"A few hours we think," Kopa replied.

"And how old are they?" Grimes nodded as she took notes.
(Uzuri's my age now because I'm sick of that huge afe gap XD so she's 13)

##

"We'll do what we can!" The woman nodded and she and thr other two rolled Uzuri into the ambulance.

"Does this mean she's going to be okay!?" Waasi called after them as they drove away.

"Waasi," Jack placed a hand on her shoulder "let them do their job."

Random Melody
November 3rd, 2016, 02:09 PM
(XDD OFFICER GRIMES AND OFFICER FRIENDLY ON THE CASE XDD)
Kiara sat down, and Bunga pulled Kion into a chair before sitting beside him. "Uzuri is thirteen, Kila is fourteen and a half."
Friendly looked at Kion for a long moment before looking down at his notepad. "When did you last see your sisters?"
"Before they went to bed." Kiara answered immediately. "But I went up there to check on them and...They were...Gone. Their windows were open."
"I see." Friendly glanced at Kion again before looking at Nala. "Ma'am, is it alright if me and Officer Grimes check the kids' bedrooms?"

##

"They'll do what they can."" Luke stared after the ambulance.
"Hey," Celestial looked around. "Wheres Koja?"

##

Kila climbed in through her window, looking around for a moment. She dropped the bag on her bed, not bothering to close the window. For a brief moment she wondered why Kiara wasnt asleep in bed, but shook the thought off and walked silently out of their room. She immediately went down the hall, opening Lilliana's door and closing it with a gentle click before flipping on the light.
Lilli was sitting up in her crib, eyes closed and her tiny hands folded.. Her head leaned back against the bars, but she opened her eyes almost immediately and gave Kila a small smile. "Bwack alweady?"
"Ya know it." Kila walked over, lifting Lilli out of her crib. She sat down on the carpet and put her little sister in front of her, smiling. "How you doing, Lil'?"
"Good. How'd it gwo?" Lilli asked, picking up a toy block and putting it on another one. Her eyes were focused, her voice getting clearer.
"Pretty good actually." Kila smiled. "Dont act like you dont know, kiddo."
Lilli giggled slightly, putting another block on the stack. "Guilty." She sang.
"Hey Lil'," Kila said suddenly after a few moments of silence, watching her with interest. "Can you keep a secret?"
Lilli lifted her head then, her beautiful blue eyes staring right into Kila's as she smiled.
"Of course sis."

Stario&Co.
November 3rd, 2016, 03:42 PM
(XDDDDD)

"Uh, sure." Nala nodded. "Go ahead."

"Right," Grimes (X3) stood and headed straight for the stairs.

(I'm gonna have her find something in Uzuri's room.)

##

"I...haven't seen him," Waasi wipped her eyes.

"I'll call him," Jack pulled out his phone and dialed Koja's number.

Random Melody
November 3rd, 2016, 04:34 PM
Friendly followed with one last glance at Kion.
Kion stared after him, the color drained from his face.

(Kay XD)

##

"He kissed you." Lilli smiled. "I knew he would."
"You know everything." Kila teased, poking her nose gently.
"I also know that you enjoyed it." Lilly replied, grabbing her sisters finger with her tiny hand.

##

Koja pulled his.phone to his.ear. "hello?"

Phoenix Flames
November 3rd, 2016, 05:47 PM
(Lilly is so ADORABLE OMIGERD!!!! XD)

Stario&Co.
November 3rd, 2016, 05:55 PM
IKR!!?!?!??!? XD)

"Hmm...." Grimes (XD) opened Uzuri's bedroom door and flicked the light switch. Her walls were purple red and gold, with a birch polished floor. Uzuri's bed was perfectly made, and her window was wide open. Grimes closed it before continuing her search. She spotted opened makeup on her mirror table. "Interesting." She pulled out a camra before snapping a picture. That's when she saw the opened drore. Inside was a opened envelope. Grimes took it out and pulled out what was inside. "Oh my...."

##

"Dude where in the hell are you!" Jack shouted into the phone.

Phoenix Flames
November 3rd, 2016, 06:59 PM
IKR!!?!?!??!? XD)

"Hmm...." Grimes (XD) opened Uzuri's bedroom door and flicked the light switch. Her walls were purple red and gold, with a birch polished floor. Uzuri's bed was perfectly made, and her window was wide open. Grimes closed it before continuing her search. She spotted opened makeup on her mirror table. "Interesting." She pulled out a camra before snapping a picture. That's when she saw the opened drore. Inside was a opened envelope. Grimes took it out and pulled out what was inside. "Oh my...."

##

"Dude where in the hell are you!" Jack shouted into the phone.
(YESH!! LILLY IS SO ADORABLE!!! When she talks and when she does things it's too cute to contain your excitement for cuteness!!!! XD)

Random Melody
November 3rd, 2016, 06:59 PM
(I know x3)
(Also the reason im not posting in the other real.yet is 1. Im not gonna.have internet in a moment till I get home, and 2. Im waitin for Shadow XD.X3)
Friendly (XD) walked into Kilas room. He eyed the bag on the bed, snapping a picture. He started to pick the bag up, but noticed something peeking out under the pillow, a book. He pulled the book out and flipped it open. "Oh my...."

##

"Ya got me." Kila sighed in defeat.
"You told him you liked him afterward." Lilli grinned, her tiny cheeks dimpling.
"Now how.did you know that?" Kila teased.
"You cant hide anything from your baby sister, Kila."

Stario&Co.
November 3rd, 2016, 08:43 PM
"DUDE ANSWER ME I SWEAR TO GOD!!" Jack roared through the phone, attacking Koja's eardrums.

##

"Your highness," Grimes (XD it never gets old XD) walked up to Nala "we have some clues regarding your second youngest daughter."

"Alright....." Nala gave off a concerned look.

Before Grimes could speak, her radio went off. She grabbed her walky talky and put it up to her mouth. "This is Grimes, talk to me." after some muffled words that only she could here, her eyes hardened. "Copy that, we'll be there soon." she looked at the others. "We have news that Princess Uzuri just arrived at the hospital."

"WHAT!?!?!?" Nala and Kopa screeched

Random Melody
November 3rd, 2016, 08:50 PM
"No..." Kiara breathed.

##

Friendly started out of the room, but paused when he heard talking.

##

Kila grinned. "I guess not."
Lilli smiled, picking up a small rattle. "Uzuris in the hospital. Those Shadow Gang guys beat her up pretty good."
Kila blinked. "She'll be okay right?"
Lilli only smiled. "Youll have to.find out, sis. I cant tell you everything. That would be cheating."

##

"IM AT THE MUSIC STORE!" Koja exclaimed.

Stario&Co.
November 3rd, 2016, 09:01 PM
"WELL YOU'RE LITTLE SISTER'S ON HER DEATH BED SO GET YOUR SORRY A** TO THE HOSPITAL WE'LL MEET YOU THERE!!!!" Jack hung up and turned to the others. "Who's driving? And Waasi put your hand dowm your fourteen and a half and emotionally unstable at the moment."

"Hmph!!" Waasi put her hand down, sniffling.

##

"Friendly we gotta move!" Grimes rushed down the stairs.

"Kopa help get the boys into the car!" Nala rushed down the hall with Kopa. "Kiara get Lilliana!"

rubinaito
November 3rd, 2016, 09:07 PM
Tanya rushed into the hospital, Aria holding open a portal while Lisa ran right behind her.
"Uzuri!" Tanya shouted, skidding past a couple security guards, and into the medical ward. "Who the hell beat you up?!"
"Calm down Tanya!" Lisa whisper yelled, grabbing her arm.
Tanya wrenched it away, and stared down at Uzuri with a horrified expression. "Who. In the Hell beneath my feet. Beat you up." She whispered, words with a slight growl on the end. She gripped her sword tightly, knuckles white.
"Woah, Anya, calm down!" Aria put a hand on Tanya's shoulder.
Tanya whipped around, eyes blazing. "CALM DOWN?" She yelled. "Calm down?! I should have BEEN THERE!"

(Just in case it isn't obvious, Tanya has a HUUUUGE crush on Uzuri X3)

Stario&Co.
November 3rd, 2016, 09:25 PM
(Good to know X3)

"Tanya," Kistari placed a hand on her shoulder.

"Uzuri...." Nyeusi looked at Uzuri with a worried expression

rubinaito
November 3rd, 2016, 09:43 PM
Tanya jerked away. "Aria, get me to the Shadow Gang territory."
Aria obliged, knowing not to argue.
Tanya stepped through, entering the ally-way. Her eyes were glowing, the emotion of fear rippling from her and infecting anyone it touched. Her sword was in her hand, as she raised her head.

Random Melody
November 3rd, 2016, 09:53 PM
"Sh**!" Koja quickly took off.

##

"I'll drive, Jesus christ!" Luke exclaimed.

##

Friendly hesitated, then nodded and followed Grimes.

##

"But--" Kila started.
Lilli suddenly held up her hand. "Sh." she glanced at the door, then looked down and began stacking blocks.
Kila looked confused. "H--"
Lilli looked up and put her tiny finger to her own lips. "Shhh. Just trust me." She then continued to play with the blocks.
Kila raised an eyebrow, but didnt have time to speak as the door opened and Kiara quickly came in. Kila's head whipped around, and her eyes widened.
Kiara paused, staring at her sister in shock, open-mouthed.
Lilli closed her eyes briefly before looking up and dimpling at Kiara. "Hiwo Kiawa!"

Stario&Co.
November 3rd, 2016, 10:02 PM
"Okay Moja time for a road trip!" Kopa picked up Moja, making him laugh.

Nala meanwhile tended to Tawi, making sure the baby bag was all prepped and ready to go.

##
"THANK YOU MY GOD!" Jack took Waasi's hand and dragged her to the van.

##

"Tanya...." Uzuri groaned, her eyes shut. Her ruby glowed for a moment, before it went back to its current dull state.

rubinaito
November 3rd, 2016, 10:16 PM
Out of all of them, which were trembling in fear, a beefy, huge guy walked up. "G-get out!"

Tanya smieked, closing her eyes. She retracted the fear from the boy; she wanted her opponent at his best. "It's a beautiful day outside....
Birds are singing.
Flowers are really blooming.
On days like these, gangs like you..."

Tanya's hair turned white, and a blue hoodie appeared over her shoulders. Her pants turned to shorts, black with a white stripe. Her necklace began floating, and the gem shot out, and embedded itself into her eye. She opened them, one normal, and the other glowing, the iris now the sapphire gem.

"Should be burning..."
Darkness surrounded the gang and herself.
"In..." Health bars appeared over everyone's heads, and a white box surrounded each of them.
"Hell."

(To be continued tomorrow. *drops mic* Good night.)

Stario&Co.
November 4th, 2016, 03:23 PM
( I'm gonna see how this plays out before stepping in)

Random Melody
November 4th, 2016, 04:21 PM
Kion stared at the ceiling.
"Kion." Bunga shook him gently. "We gotta go."
"Right." Kion blinked.
"Cmon." Bunga grabbed his hand and pulled him out the door.

##

"What are you doing here?" Kiara asked, gripping the doorknob.
"I..Live here." Kila said slowly, picking Lilliana up and standing up.
Kiara shook her head. "You werent here....How..."
"doesnt matter." Kila glanced at Lilli. "We gotta get to the hospital."
"How did you--Nevermind..." Kiara looked at Lilli in slight confusion before rushing out of the room.
Lilli looked at Kila, giving a half smile. "I can take us." she volunteered, tugging on a strand of her sisters hair.
"Okay." Kila smiled. "Ready when you are."
Lilli placed a hand on Kila's forehead and shut her eyes. A bright light consumed the two, circling them, and they disappeared as the light faded.

##

Koja jumped in his car, turning the keys as the engine started, and drove off toward the hospital.

##

Luke leaped into the drivers seat, buckling up immediately.
Celestial slid into the passengers seat silently while the others piled in the back.
"Everyone ready?" Luke asked, starting the engine.

Stario&Co.
November 4th, 2016, 04:47 PM
"As I'll ever be!" Waasi hopped inside.

"Get us there fast Luke!" Jack said has he climed in.

##

"I'll drive!" Kopa hopped into the drivers seat.

"Absolutely not!" Nala exclaimed as she buckled in Moja and Tawi. "Kiara's gonna have to meet us there."

rubinaito
November 4th, 2016, 04:54 PM
The others were pounding on their boxes, trying to get away.
(How would Uzuri react if Tanya killed them? just wondering.)

Random Melody
November 4th, 2016, 05:55 PM
"Im right here!" Kiara leaped into the car, closing the door and buckling in. "Kila's got Lilli she's gonna meet us there."
"Kila?" Kion asked, snapping out of his trance as he slid into the car beside her, buckling his seatbelt.
Bunga was beside him in an instant. "Thats great. Now we gotta go!"

##

The golden light slowly circled outside of the hospital, and when it vanished, Kila stood there, holding Lilliana who was still playing with her hair.
Lilli drew back and smiled at her big sister.
Kila began to speak, but paused when she heard a familiar voice.
"'La!" Koja quickly hurried from his car. "I heard Uzuri's in the hospital and came as quickly as I could."
"Same." Kila said, looking at him.

##

"Here we goooo!" Luke shouted, slamming his foot down on the pedal.
"WOAH!" Everyone else shouted as the car took off down the road toward the hospital.

Stario&Co.
November 4th, 2016, 06:10 PM
(Wait don't kill them I need them for a later plot! X3)

"FASTEN YOUR SEATBELTS!!!!" Kopa slammed down on the pedal, and they went fly towards the hospital.

"KopaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!" Nala screamed.

"WEEEEEEEEEEE!" Moja and Tawi cheered.

##

"WOAH!!!!" Jack exclaimed

"COME ON MAN FLOOR IT!" Waasi screeched

##

"Uzuri, come on!" Nyeusi shook her gently

rubinaito
November 4th, 2016, 06:19 PM
(Kay, that's all I needed to know.)

Tanya raised her head, smirking as she shot out a hand. A bone appeared in her hand, and stretched out forming a staff. Blue cracks began shimmering on it, and she twirled it casually as the ends sharpened. "Let me ask you a question." She said quietly, advancing on the ones that hurt Uzuri. "Do you believe that even the worst people can change? No? Hm." She tipped the girl's head up, holding her chin with the staff. "Let me ask you an even better question. Are you ready to have a bad time?" Her eye seemed to glow even brighter.

~*~

Lisa held Uzuri's hand gently. "Hey, Uzuri? If you can hear me, I uh... Well, Tanya ran off to attack the guys that hurt you like this. I don't know when she'll be back, but... I felt a massive power surge. I think that she just unlocked her true potential, just like you did."

Random Melody
November 4th, 2016, 06:25 PM
"KOPA!!!" Kiara screamed.
"YOUR GONNA KILL US ALL!" Kion and Bunga shrieked.

##

"Lets go." Koja looked at Lilli. "Oh hey Lil'!"
Lilli waved a hand, dimpling. "Hiwo."
Koja smiled slightly.
Kila rolled her eyes. "Cmon." she grabbed Koja's hand suddenly with her free hand and pulled him inside, holding Lilliana close.

##

"Why?!" Luke slammed his foot down on the break, causing everyone to jerk forward.
"WOO!" Everyone else yelled.
"We're here!" Luke went on, unbuckling his seatbelt.

Stario&Co.
November 4th, 2016, 06:36 PM
"YAY HE'S GWONNA KWILL US!!" Tawi and Moja laughed as Kopa swerved down the street.

"NO THAT'S NOT A GOOD THING!" Nala screeched.

"FWASTER!!" Tawi clapped is his hands together.

"ALRIGHT!!!!" Kopa slammed down on the pedal again, making everyone shoot forward.

"OH MY GAWD!!!!" Nala clung onto her seat.

##

"LET'S GO!" Jack and Waasi leaped out of the car and ran inside.

rubinaito
November 4th, 2016, 06:41 PM
(Star, don't you rp as the main girl in the gang....???)

Random Melody
November 4th, 2016, 06:43 PM
"WE'RE GONNA DIE!!!!!" Kiara screamed.
"NOOOO!" Kion and Bunga exclaimed, but they were laughing a little.

##

Kila rushed into Uzuri's hospital room, letting go of Koja's hand. "Uzuri?"
Koja shook his head and looked at his little sister in silence.
Lilli looked thoughtful for a moment, then pressed her hand to Kila's cheek, her eyes fixed on Uzuri. I think I can heal her. Just get me close enough.
"Okay." Kila said under her breath.
(Lilli's gifted XD........So can she heal her? Its fine if not x3)

##

"Alright!" Luke followed swiftly.
Celestial darted after him, and the others (Because I just dont feel like names rn xD) followed.

rubinaito
November 4th, 2016, 06:45 PM
(Star, don't you rp as the main girl in the gang....???)

Stario&Co.
November 4th, 2016, 07:00 PM
(Oh yeah I do x3 i kinda don't want to anymore, so do you want her?)

(And sure random, but let's wait for Kopa and the others. X3)

"We're here!" Kopa stopped in front of the hospital.

"THANK GOD!" Nala shot out of the car, and Kopa rushed to help her with the boys.

##

"Who are you!?" Nyeusi exclaimed

"Uzuri!" Waasi ran into the hospital room, jack following

"What the-!?" Kistari threw his hands in the air. "Who are you people!?"

rubinaito
November 4th, 2016, 07:18 PM
Yeah, okay.

##

"Please... Don't..." One of them whimpered.
"... Stay away." The girl snarled. She pulled out a knife, and slashed at Tanya.
"Nuh uh," Tanya chided her, dodging.

"Turn around kid, it'd be a crime,
If I had to go back on the promise that I made for myself,
so don't step over that line,
Or else, friend, you're gonna have a bad time.

But kids like you don't play by the rules,
And guys like me,
it ain't easy to be played for fools,
So let's go, let the room get chiller...

Let's go, DIRTY KID KILLER."

"Wait, the kid's dead-"
"Shut up, Price."

Tanya leaned closer. "She's dying. Happy?"

"No-"
"SHUT. UP. PRICE."
'But Anna, she was just a-"
"SHUT UP!" The girl screamed, and lunged forward, knife heading towards Tanya.

"Go ahead and try to hit me if you're able," Tanya dodged, and slammed her staff across Anna's chest, Anna flying to the edge of her box and crashing into the wall. Her health meter dropped slightly.

"Guess you've figured now that mercy's off the table.
I can tell you're getting really sick of trying,
But I think you're just mad that I keep on lying.

You're not gonna win, we'll be here together,
Fighting in this judgement hall forever.
I know you just reset each time I beat ya',
But I'll always be right back here to meet ya'.

Yo know, I am made of
Lo-o-o-o-ooove, lo-o-o-o-oove, lo-o-o-o-ooove."

Anna grunted, standing up. Her eyes glinted darkly, and she lunged at Tanya with her knife.

"This is where it stops,
This is where it ends.
If you want to get past me,
Well, you better try again.

But no matter how I stall you,
You don't give up your attack.
Do you just like the feeling
Of your sins CRAWLING on your back?"

Tanya dodged, and slammed the staff into Anna's back, the health meter dropping again.

"Go ahead and try to hit me if you're able.
You should know by now that mercy's off the table.
Think that you can try to spare me like I'm some pawn?
Well, you didn't spare Uzuri, so GET DUNKED ON!

I know you're gonna make my friends all disappear,
But everything they cared about is why I'm here.
I am their mercy, I am their vengeance,
I am DETERMINATION.

Ya know, I am made of
Lo-o-o-o-ooove, lo-o-o-o-oove, lo-o-o-o-ooove.
But I think I'm stronger than you."
She finished, dropping the spear-point of the staff right to the girl's neck. "Give up." She growled.

Anna narrowed her eyes. "Fine," She spat. "You win. Freak."

Stario&Co.
November 4th, 2016, 10:02 PM
Suddenly Uzuri's eyes shot open, and she let out a gasp. Then her body froze eyes still wide and mouth open. Her ruby blazed red before returning to it's sickening state.

"Uzuri!?" Nyeusi shook her.

"Uzuri!" Waasi exclaimed.

##

A bright red flame shot forward from behind Tanya, crashing int front of Anna.

rubinaito
November 4th, 2016, 10:23 PM
Tanya turned her head. 'Zuri!" She gasped. The darkness faded away, and she leaped through the portal, appearing in the hospital room. She looked... different.
Tanya had white hair, shortened to a pixie-cut. While one of her eyes was still brown, the other had her sapphie embedded into it, so the iris was a dazzaling blue. It was glowing softly. Her jacket was blue, with white trimming. (http://orig14.deviantart.net/0e85/f/2016/062/5/3/final_boss_sans___undertale__human_version__by_ser afleur-d9trhwq.jpg) "Zuri..." She knelt at Uzuri's bed, and placed her head on Uzuri's hand, holding it.

"Everybody," Lisa began pushing them out gently. "Let's let them have some alone time, okay?"

When the room was empty, Tanya finally let her tears flow gently down her cheeks. "Hey, Uzuri?" She stood up slowly, and held Uzuri's head in her lap as she sat on the bed. "I never told you how I really felt." She began humming quietly, a violin beginning to play in the background.

"I wonder what I'm running from..." She began singing quietly, brushing her fingers through Uzuri's hair.
"Stay inside and barricade the doors
Miss the sun to avoid the storm
Would do anything to feel the warmth
I wonder where I'm going wrong." She trailed off, looking outside the window.

"'Cause love's just a feeling
Some kind of emotion
When you need the healing
When you're all broken
Don't overthink it
But for the moment live slowly
'Cause love's just a feeling
And right now I'm open, I'm open." A bird flew past the window, followed by a second one.

"I wanna fall like I won't hit the ground
I wanna dance like nobody's around
Walk on the edge and not look down
Follow my heart and lose my head into the clouds
It took a while but I'm here now

Some kind of emotion
When you need the healing
When you're all broken
Don't overthink it
But for the moment live slowly
And right now I'm open, I'm open."

"I hold my hands up
Afraid of so much
It's time I let it all go
Maybe I've lost touch
In all the blind love
I'm gonna let it all go." She looked back down at Uzuri.

"'Cause love's just a feeling
Don't overthink it
Some kind of emotion
Don't overthink it
But for the moment live slowly..." She brushed Uzuri's hair away from her face, and gently kissed her on the lips.

Random Melody
November 4th, 2016, 11:55 PM
(Kay im here XD)
(Sowwwwwwy)
"Uzuri!" Kiara said, staring down at her sister with wide eyes.
Kion was silent, looking at Uzuri.
Bunga squeezed his hand gently, looking at Uzuri.
Lilli pressed her hand to Kila's cheek again. Okay. Now just get me close enough to touch her chest, thats all i'll need sis.
"Got it." Kila murmured, moving over beside the bed. She knelt down, looking at Uzuri. "Uzuri."
Lilliana reached her small hand forward, placing her palm on Uzuri's chest. She let her fingers go limp, staring straight into Uzuri's eyes. Her own blue eyes seemed to glow, a smile stretching on her face. She closed her eyes, and began to hum softly to herself so that only she, Uzuri and Kila could hear.

"You've been hurt.
You've been beat.
Its only darkness that you see.

Your heart is broken,
But not broke.
Your face is wet,
But not soaked.
I can see the tears in your eyes.
But stop crying, sweety, cuz i've got a surprise.

You wont cry anymore.
I'll take you away, and we'll soar.
No matter what the future holds,
I promise you with all my soul,
I'll pick up the pieces of your heart,
And darlin', i'll put 'em back where they go.

I'll heal the wounds that you've recieved.
And I promise I will help you see.
Nothings gonna hurt you anymore.
So stay with me,
And never leave.
I'll make this right.
I'll heal you, i'll help you,
Tonight." Lilli's hand began to glow slightly, the bright golden light surrounding Uzuri but not herself. Uzuri's marks, the wounds, began to face, leaving scars that looked many years old

"Tonight."

Stario&Co.
November 5th, 2016, 09:19 AM
(Okay, if you all would excuse me, I'm going to fangirl my guts out.)

Uzuri's eyes snapped open, and she shot up in the hospital bed.

"Uzuri!" Nala handed Kion Tawi and rushed over to hug her. "Oh my goodness!"

Random Melody
November 5th, 2016, 09:23 AM
"Uzuri!" Kiara and Kion exclaimed.
"Toldja." Bunga said simply.
Koja's mouth was hanging open.
Lilli calmly withdrew her hand, smiling at Uzuri. She rubbed her fingers together, causing the glowing golden light to diminish from her palm. She then turned her head to look at Kila, grinning, and pressed a hand to her sisters cheek. She'll be just fine.
Kila grinned at her before looking at Uzuri. "Uzuri!"

Stario&Co.
November 5th, 2016, 09:32 AM
"What happened?" Uzuri rubbed her head.

"That can be explained later," Suddenly Grimes walked in. "But now there are questions that need to be answered."

"Officer!" Nala turned in surprise.

(Don't interfere x3)

Random Melody
November 5th, 2016, 09:37 AM
(x3)
Officer Friendly walked in after Grimes, talking to someone on his radio.
Kion looked at Friendly, then winced sharply and turned away, paling.
Kiara just looked at Uzuri, smiling.
Lilli clapped her tiny handed together, pointing a small finger at Uzuri. "Uzuwi bettew! See?" she dimpled. "All bettew Uzuwi!"
Kila laughed slightly.

rubinaito
November 5th, 2016, 09:43 AM
So.......
Nobody except Star noticed that Uzuri and Tanya were alone...? And that Tanya kissed her...? Or that Tanya looks like sans...?
Tanya: *covers Cheshire's mouth* Ignore her, she gets like this when she hasn't gotten enough sleep, and hasn't had coffee.

Stario&Co.
November 5th, 2016, 09:58 AM
(the SANSational Sans!)

"Miss Uzuri, I found these in your room," Grimes pulled out the envelope, and pulled out more than a dozen pictures from it.

Uzuri instantly paled.

"All these people have been reported missing for the past few months." Grimes took out a pair of handcuffs and locked them around Uzuri's wrist. "I'm afraid you are under arrest until further questioning."

"What!?" Nala exclaimed

Random Melody
November 5th, 2016, 10:02 AM
Kila's eyes widened, and she looked at Lilli.
Lilli pressed a hand to Kila's cheek. I'll explain later.
Kion and Kiara only stared, open-mouthed, and Koja didnt even have any words.

rubinaito
November 5th, 2016, 10:10 AM
Tanya shot up. "NO!" She pulled Uzuri back, eye begining to glow. "Do you have any proof that it's her? Yeah, I doubt it. We have several witnesses in the rom that can proove it isn't her!"

Stario&Co.
November 5th, 2016, 10:30 AM
"You will all be taken for questioning," Grimes ignored Tanya, gently taking a still weak Uzuri from the hospital bed. "Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law."

"B-but!" Uzuri stuttered as she was carefully guided out the door.

rubinaito
November 5th, 2016, 10:46 AM
"Zuri! NO!" Tanya's eye began to glow, and a wolf skull appeared next to her, and opened its maw. A beam of concentrated white light hit Grimes in the back- not enough to kill him, but Tanya could see his health bar drop from 46 to 5. "Let. Her. Go." The room began darkening, and a white box surrounded Grimes, a yellow heart blazing on his chest.
"Tanya! No!" Lisa cried out.
However, a white box surround all of them, trapping them. Uzuri had a red heart on her chest, and Tanya had a red heart tinged with dark blue. "She is a Princess, a leader, and a gem. You cannot arrest her without invoking the wrath of her family, friends, and squad. She is not guilty. Anybody in this room can testify for it. Let. Her. Go."

Stario&Co.
November 5th, 2016, 10:49 AM
(wait Red this needs to happen for something important! X3)

rubinaito
November 5th, 2016, 10:54 AM
(Okay.)

Stario&Co.
November 5th, 2016, 11:17 AM
Sorry Red, I just really need this to happen :( )

Stario&Co.
November 5th, 2016, 11:32 AM
(but now I'm gonna use a special trick to call Random. -turns on blender and hangs pancakes over it-)

Random Melody
November 5th, 2016, 11:38 AM
(XD)
Lilliana stared after Uzuri, then turned to Kila.
Kila stared at her, blinking. "What just happened?" She asked aloud.

rubinaito
November 5th, 2016, 12:02 PM
"Bring her back, dammit! BRING HER BACK!" Tanya was being held back by Lisa and Aria, trying to keep her still.
"Sarry, Tanni." Aria opened up a portal, and shoved her inside, sealing it shut. "There." She breathed out, sinking to the ground. "Just saved Grimes' butt from being sent to Hell."
Lisa helped Aria up. "Come on, let's get to the police station." Lisa said, motioning for everybody to follow her.

##

"Master Chaka, there's a package for you from someone named Atazi." A young man handed a thick package to Chaka, backing away quickly. Inside was a diary, a thick one.
(No, Tazi ain't alive. It's something she made for Chaka, and ONLY for Chaka.)

Stario&Co.
November 5th, 2016, 12:25 PM
Kopa clenched his fist together, handed Moja to Kiara, and marched over to Koja, grabbing him by his neck and throwing him against the wall.

"Kopa!" Nala exclaimed.

"Koja!" Waasi leaped forward, but Jack held her back.

"I want answers you son of a b****!" Kopa roared, grabbing Koja's neck again and pulled him up to his level (because Kopa's tall) "start talking!"

Random Melody
November 5th, 2016, 12:29 PM
"Kopa!" Kiara and Kion exclaimed.
"KOJA!" Kila screamed.
Lilli grinned for some reason, pressing her hand to Kila's cheek. Worried 'bout your boyfriend sis?
"You shut up." Kila muttered turning red.
Koja held his hands up. "I swear I have no idea whats going on!"

##

Chaka snatched the box away, scowling.

Stario&Co.
November 5th, 2016, 12:35 PM
"Wrong answer!" Kopa's eyes hardened as he squeezed Koja's neck. "First time we see you, Kila starts acting strange and keeps sneaking out. Now Uzuri's almost died, and is being arrested for God knows what!" he lifted Koja off the ground "So you better give me the right answer."

Random Melody
November 5th, 2016, 12:39 PM
Kila gasped.
"I--" Koja began.
"Let him go." It was not Kila who said the words, but Lilli. The babies blue eyes sparked with calm intellegence, and she watched Koja and Kopa calmly. "And I will explain everything."
Everyone except Kila stared at her in complete shock.
(Hm...x3....Sooooo, can you tell me whats going on with Uzuri and the jail thing so Lilli can explain some things because I honestly have no clue XD)

Stario&Co.
November 5th, 2016, 01:04 PM
The pictures Grimes found are of people who have went missing, and they are all Uzuri's siblings that have been scattered around the world. Some of them are also gems that need to be found. But since most if them are missing and she has pictures of them, it's highly suspicious)

Nala's eyes widened in amazement.

Kopa was so shocked that he carelessly dropped Koja onto the floor

rubinaito
November 5th, 2016, 01:07 PM
Inside the journal was a letter.

My dearest Chaka,

This is something for you and only you. It contains secrets that nobody else knows about, and you're the only one I can trust with them. Please, don't tell anybody about this.

The only reason you would be getting this is if I died. So, if I didn't get to say goodbye...
Well, goodbye.

Read this book with care. It has the answer to almost anything you may need to know. Living the way I did in my youth kept my eyes open to the world around me, and hopefully this book will open yours.

Love,
Atazi

(Now Chaka needs to open to the first page X3)

Random Melody
November 5th, 2016, 01:17 PM
"Okay." Lilli said, calmly playing with a strand of Kila's hair. "Looks like I need to explain some things."
Kion couldnt even speak.
Kiara managed to say, "Wh-Wh-what?!"
Koja stood up, completely shocked.
Bunga's mouth hung open.
Kila was the only one who didnt look shocked. "tell us what you know, sis."
Lilliana smiled slightly before looking at everyone else. "Sit down and get comfortable. We could be here awhile."

##

Chaka blinked before slowly turning to the first page.

Stario&Co.
November 5th, 2016, 01:35 PM
Nala, still shocked, walked over to one of the chairz and sat.

Everyone else exchanged glances before sitting down as well.

"Stowy time?" Tawi asked, looking up at Kion

Random Melody
November 5th, 2016, 01:40 PM
Kion smiled a little. "yeah." He sat down, pulling Bunga beside him.
Kiara sat down, shocked, and Koja walked over to stand beside Kila.
Kila looked at Lilliana. "Go on."
Lilli nodded and took in a breath.

"As we all know, Uzuri is a gem." she said clearly. "And has been searching worldwide for others like her. But, not only has she been searching for gems, but she has been searching for her blood-related siblings also.

And she found them, however, they went missing a long time ago. Of course it seems suspicious to the police, as Uzuri has photos of them in her room. She was not responsible for their disappearance; She has been looking for them all along."

"That said," Lilliana tugged on Kila's hair gently. "Uzuri is innocent. The police will just take her, and you guys, in for questioning, because for the time being she is a suspect, thats all there is to it."

Stario&Co.
November 5th, 2016, 02:32 PM
"Well how do we prove she's innocent?" Kistari asked

Random Melody
November 5th, 2016, 02:35 PM
"You cant." Lilliana replied, fixing Kistari with an intent, intellegent blue stare. "Unless of course you can find everyone who went missing, as Uzuri was trying to do."

rubinaito
November 5th, 2016, 02:36 PM
The first two pages.

As an innocent baby, I was left to a pride of lions. My mother abandoned me, for whatever reason. My father, whom I had found when moving in with Kion's family, utterly ignored that I was his daughter.
His name was Scar. My mother's name was Zira.
Due to this, Simba became my father-like figure, even though he was my cousin.

Living with the pride of lions was an experience. My limbs were slightly longer, my bones stronger, and my joints able to bend in ways normal humans could not. I was a skinny thing, wearing a ragged dress over my body to keep warm during the cold savannah nights. My hair was long and unruly, but the feeling of the wind flowing through it as I ran was unforgettable.

My nails were like claws. Unlike most, my nails were thick like true claws, and when sharp, I was a formidable enemy. I could run with the pride, hunt like a lion, but I could never be a human. I knew some english, true. I picked it up from years of being chased away by farmers because I wanted something a little more filling than gazelle meat.

Towards the end of summer, three years ago, I came across a young girl in the savannah, far from the city. It was Uzuri. However, I had also stumbled upon another lions terrritory, and needed to get Uzuri out of there. A week later, they took me in, and turned me into a lovely young girl.

There was a boy, Shujaa, which I imagine had a fancy for me. I admit, I did too for a bit, until I met Chaka. Chaka was kind, caring, and got along great with Kion, who I considered a younger brother.

But this book isn't about my life.

It's about the danger that the Pridelands are in.

There is always danger with dealing with magic, but natural dangers are just as deadly. On the day ofthe 52nd eclipse from the day I was born, the rock that the mansion was built into will erupt. A dormant volcano lies beneath.

Luckily, that is something in the distant future.

If you're reading this, you have either gained my trust, and I died, passing it to you, or you are an enemy that desires the information in this book for whatever reason.

If you are the former, keep it safe. Please.
If you are the latter, I beg of you to close the book, and leave it be.

Random Melody
November 5th, 2016, 02:40 PM
(Ooooh)
Chaka read in silence, feeling his heart pound hard against his chest. He wanted, he really wanted, to put down the book and walk away, to escape all of the pain. But he turned to the next page, blinking back tears.

rubinaito
November 5th, 2016, 03:00 PM
Page three.

Magic is something that I have always believed in. In this day and age, magic is something of the past. The only ones who believe are the ones who can use it.

There's something special about Kion and his family. They have magic. Kion has it. Kila and Lilli, and Simba.

Chaka has it too. He's powerful, and stronger than Beshte.

Me?

I don't have it. So I can't stop Kion, or Kila, or Lili, or Simba, or even Chaka or Lune if they go crazy. I know how, but I can't, and it's killing me inside to know that I'm the only one who can see magic, when nobody else can.

The problem with magic is that it can go to your head. So I cannot tell anyone that has it, or my fears have a better chance of coming true.

If Usiku got a hold of this, the world would be doomed. Cause he would use every last minute of his life to enslave them, my friends and family, to make them wield their powers to kill us all.

Random Melody
November 5th, 2016, 03:04 PM
Chaka read the page quietly, frowning. His fists clenched the book tightly as his eyes fell on Usiku's name, and he shook his head and turned to the next page.

Stario&Co.
November 5th, 2016, 11:13 PM
"We have to prove her innocence!" Kistari banged his fist on the bed

"How do we so that?" Nyeusi asked.

"I'll tell you how," Kopa stood from his chair, and everyone looked at him "We find one of her siblings."

"But we don't know where they are Kopa!" Kistari said.

"We don't," Kopa glanced at Koja "but I know someone that has a good guess."

Random Melody
November 5th, 2016, 11:20 PM
Koja blinked. "I dont know where they are. They're scattered all around. Me and Uzuri are really the only ones here honestly."
"Hmm." Lilli leaned forward in Kila's arms and pressed her small hand to Koja's cheek.
Koja's eyes went wide as a vision took over.

~~

"Here we are." A woman glanced back at a young girl just a little younger than Koja. The girl was Uzuri and Koja's sister, and the woman was her aunt. "you excited honey?"
"Meh." The girl shrugged. "I guess."
"Oh cheer up." The woman said cheerfully. "We're moving to Pridelands city. Your brother and sister are there, too. I mean, I know you havent seen them since you were just a baby, but wont it be nice if you find them?"
The girl nodded, looking out the window of the car in silence.

~~

Koja drew back with a gasp, touching his cheek as the vision ended. "What the hell was that?!"

Stario&Co.
November 5th, 2016, 11:59 PM
(What are you planning x3)

"You okay Man?" Jack had a concerned look in his eyes.

Nala blinked in surprise.

"So you do know something," Kopa raised an eyebrow.

##

"Where are they!?" Grimes had asked Uzuri this question at least three times.

"I'm telling you I don't know!?" Uzuri exclaimed, throwing her hands in the air.

"Then why do you have these pictures?" Grimes questioned.

"Because I'm trying to find them myself!" Uzuri shot back.

"Why?" Grimes narrowed her eyes.

"Because they are the key to saving the world!" Uzuri slammed her hands down on the table, catching Grimes by surprise. "If I find them, I find out who I am, okay!?"

"But why--?" Grimes began to ask another question, but stopped when Uzuri's eyes began to bulge.

Uzuri felt an intense pain in her chest. It was unbearable. She let out a cry of pain, clutching her chest and falling to her knees. Grimes rushed around the table to help her. Suddenly her eyes flashed red

"Leave me alone!" screeched a girl, tugging at the chains around her arms as a man came closer. She had bruises all over her body.

"And why would I do that?" the man chuckled as he pulled out a dagger from his pocket.

"Why are you doing this!?" thr girl cried

"Why?" the man echoed, looking thoughtful, then shrugged. A venomous smile crept onto his face. "It's just fun to watch you suffer, Sapphire." he lifted the blade before bringing it down, and there was a scream before another flash.

##
Uzuri gasped, the pain consuming her body, before she collapsed onto the floor.

"Damn it!" Grimes pulled out her walky talky and pressed the button, a hand on Uzuri's shoulder. " Get somebody in here now!"

Random Melody
November 6th, 2016, 12:11 AM
(Hehehehhhhh)
Koja shook his head. "I swear I dont. I dont even know what the heck that was!"
Boy are you slow! Lilli snorted slightly and pressed her hand to his head again.
Koja stiffened.

~~

The girl glared sharply as a man about Usiku's age shoved her back to the ground. "Let me go!" She exclaimed, struggling against the chains holding her. She heard other people screaming somewhere else, and flinched sharply.
"Shut up." The man said, kicking her right in the stomach and causing the young girl to fall.
The girl let out a scream as pain went through her.

~~

Koja jerked back with another gasp. "Oh my god."
Lilli narrowed her eyes at him slightly, tilting her head to the side a little.

Stario&Co.
November 6th, 2016, 12:37 AM
(WHY ARE YOU SO SECRETIVE DDDDDX)

Uzuri's laid there, gasping for air. "Sewers," she breathed. "I need to get to the sewers."

"Sweetie you're in shock," Grimes tried to reasure her.

"I need to go!" Uzuri's eyes flashed again, and a lar flame consumed her. Th flame shot from the ground and out the window.

"FRIENDLY GET DOWN HERE!!" Grimes shouted.

##

" 'Oh my God' what!?" Kopa glared at him.

"Kopa!" Nala gave Kopa a look, and her shut his mouth

Stario&Co.
November 6th, 2016, 01:31 AM
(-takes dynamite and surrounds pancakes-)

Random Melody
November 6th, 2016, 07:35 AM
(Because its funnnnn x3)
(AND WHY DO YA ALWAYS ATTACK MAH PANCAKES WOMAN XDD)
"What is wrong with that kid!?" Koja exclaimed, pointing at Lilliana.
"Nothing!" Kila shrugged. "Whats wrong with you?"
Lilli sighed softly and put her tiny hand on her forehead, shaking her head in exasperation. "Oy vey." She muttered before reaching forward in Kila's arms, grabbing both sides of Koja's face and pulling him down to her level, her blue eyes staring right into Koja's intently.

##

Friendly rushed in. "what? Whats going on?!"

Stario&Co.
November 6th, 2016, 09:22 AM
(Because it's ffffffffffuuuuuuunnnnnn X3)

"The girl's gone!" Grimes stood from the floor. "I think she's heading towards the sewers!"

##

Uzuri landed in front of one of the man hole covers. She quickly took it off and climbed down the ladder, pulling the cover back over. She grimaced when she set her feet in the smelly water, but that was the last thing on her mind. She began walking down the tunnel.

##

Nyeusi looked down when his gem began to glow. "Uzuri need our help," he told Kistari.

"Let's go," Kistari stood and he and Nyeusi rushed out.

Random Melody
November 6th, 2016, 10:10 AM
"OH!" Koja finally exclaimed.
Lilliana smiled and let his face go, then turned in Kila's arms to look at her, eyebrows raised as she pressed her tiny hand to her sisters face. What did you ever see in him? What DO you see in him?
Kila laughed a little, shaking her head at her sister.

Stario&Co.
November 6th, 2016, 11:04 AM
"Well don't just stand there move!" Grimes ran out the door.

##

Uzuri walked through the dimly lighted sewers, ears open for any noise.

"Let go of her!"

Uzuri's head whipped around to another path, and gasped when she saw what she's been looking for.

Two girls, the tallest had sapphire blue hair, while the other was an amythest purple with white streaks. The blue one pulled the younger girl out of the arms of a large man, backing up against the wall as others surrounded them.

"Hey!" Uzuri snapped, and everyone looked in her direction. "Get away from my sisters you tyrants!" she pulled a blazing sword from her gem and charged forward, taking out all of them in a matter of minutes. When she put her sword back in her gem, she turned around to see the girls looking at her in awe.

"You two are....Sapphire and Amythest, right?" Uzuri asked, giving off a awkward smile.

"Yeah, who are you?" Sapphire squinted, pressing her glasses against her face, then gasped. "Wait, are you....!?"

"RUBY!?!?" the girls exclaimed together.

"That's me!" Uzuri's smile grew. "I can't believe I finally get to meet you!" they girl ran towards each other and gathered in a big group hug, laughing and squealing as the jumped about.

"We've been looking for you!" Amythest smiled as she clung to her leg. "You're so tall Ruby!"

"I'm actually pretty short!" Uzuri laughed. "Also, I go by Uzuri to my friends and adopted family."

"Oh that's a beautiful name!" Sapphire squealed. "But I think we'll call you Ruby. Mom gave you that name after all. She'll be so excited to see you!"

Uzuri froze at that last sentence. "Mom's...alive?"

"Yeah!" Amythest said. "I am younger than you after all. Papa's alive too!"

"But Giza has them locked away!" Saphire added with a frown. "In a whole other dimension! We don't know how to get there, but in the mean time, me and Amy have been searching for more of our people."

"I have some of those people!" Uzuri smiled. "We've been fighting off Giza for a while now. This is great! Now I only have to find two more of my siblings!"

Amythest and Sapphire blinked.

"What?" Uzuri asked

"More than that actually..." Sapphire rubbed the back of her head. "Amythest is one of triplets, and I have a twin brother. You have a twin sister, and we have many cousins too. Some more brothers, mostly sisters."

Uzuri's jaw dropped. "....you're kidding, right?"

Amythest shook her head.

"Welp," Uzuri laughed. "I guess we have a long journey ahead of us."

"You bet," Sapphire and Uzuri pulled eachother into another embrace, then laughed when Amythest popped up in between them.

"Let's get out of this smelly sewer!" Amythest exclaimed.

"You took the words right out of my mouth!" Uzuri took their hands and lead them back from where they came.

Random Melody
November 6th, 2016, 11:19 AM
Koja frowned for a moment. "But where would I...."
Lilliana beckoned him closer, smiling a little.
"Yeah okay." Koja sighed, leaning down to her. "Whats up kiddo?"
Lilli place a hand on his cheek, dimpling like a little angel. The girl is called Pearl. Currently she's being held captive in the desert, where Chaka is working on his empire. There are others, yours and Uzuri's siblings, to find, but Pearl is Uzuri's twin. Find her, and, well your in for a surprise.
Koja's eyebrows shot up, mouth dropping open in complete shock.

rubinaito
November 6th, 2016, 11:22 AM
(UH, TANYA IS THE SAPPHIRE, STAR! *sounding panicked* AND ARIA IS THE AMETHYST AND LISA IS THE EMERALD-PLEASE-DON'T-BE-TAKING-MY-CHARACTERS!!!!!!!!!!!!)

rubinaito
November 6th, 2016, 11:25 AM
"Well don't just stand there move!" Grimes ran out the door.

##

Uzuri walked through the dimly lighted sewers, ears open for any noise.

"Let go of her!"

Uzuri's head whipped around to another path, and gasped when she saw what she's been looking for.

Two girls, the tallest had sapphire blue hair, while the other was an amythest purple with white streaks. The blue one pulled the younger girl out of the arms of a large man, backing up against the wall as others surrounded them.

"Hey!" Uzuri snapped, and everyone looked in her direction. "Get away from my sisters you tyrants!" she pulled a blazing sword from her gem and charged forward, taking out all of them in a matter of minutes. When she put her sword back in her gem, she turned around to see the girls looking at her in awe.

"You two are....Sapphire and Amythest, right?" Uzuri asked, giving off a awkward smile.

"Yeah, who are you?" Sapphire squinted, pressing her glasses against her face, then gasped. "Wait, are you....!?"

"RUBY!?!?" the girls exclaimed together.

"That's me!" Uzuri's smile grew. "I can't believe I finally get to meet you!" they girl ran towards each other and gathered in a big group hug, laughing and squealing as the jumped about.

"We've been looking for you!" Amythest smiled as she clung to her leg. "You're so tall Ruby!"

"I'm actually pretty short!" Uzuri laughed. "Also, I go by Uzuri to my friends and adopted family."

"Oh that's a beautiful name!" Sapphire squealed. "But I think we'll call you Ruby. Mom gave you that name after all. She'll be so excited to see you!"

Uzuri froze at that last sentence. "Mom's...alive?"

"Yeah!" Amythest said. "I am younger than you after all. Papa's alive too!"

"But Giza has them locked away!" Saphire added with a frown. "In a whole other dimension! We don't know how to get there, but in the mean time, me and Amy have been searching for more of our people."

"I have some of those people!" Uzuri smiled. "We've been fighting off Giza for a while now. This is great! Now I only have to find two more of my siblings!"

Amythest and Sapphire blinked.

"What?" Uzuri asked

"More than that actually..." Sapphire rubbed the back of her head. "Amythest is one of triplets, and I have a twin brother. You have a twin sister, and we have many cousins too. Some more brothers, mostly sisters."

Uzuri's jaw dropped. "....you're kidding, right?"

Amythest shook her head.

"Welp," Uzuri laughed. "I guess we have a long journey ahead of us."

"You bet," Sapphire and Uzuri pulled eachother into another embrace, then laughed when Amythest popped up in between them.

"Let's get out of this smelly sewer!" Amythest exclaimed.

"You took the words right out of my mouth!" Uzuri took their hands and lead them back from where they came.

(UH, TANYA IS THE SAPPHIRE, STAR! *sounding panicked* AND ARIA IS THE AMETHYST AND LISA IS THE EMERALD-PLEASE-DON'T-BE-TAKING-MY-CHARACTERS!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Stario&Co.
November 6th, 2016, 11:51 AM
(RED CALM DOWN THINK OF IT LIKE STEVEN UNIVERSE THERE ARE TOO MANY GEMS FOR THERE TO ALL BE DIFFERENT ONES! XD)

rubinaito
November 6th, 2016, 11:57 AM
*relieved* Okay. Okay. I'm calm now.

Stario&Co.
November 6th, 2016, 12:20 PM
(Ok x3)

"Can you quit being so secretive!?" Jack and Kopa exclaimed.

##

"I've never met somebody that loves books as much as I do!" Uzuri exclaimed as she and the girls headed towards a place that Sapphire was leading them.

"It's my favorite pass time!" Sapphire giggled. "I love romance novels. And sci-fi! Also historical fiction."

"I like all those too!" Uzuri laughed "Have you read Cakepop crush?"

"Who hasn't!?" Sapphire squealed.

"We're here!" Amythest took Sapphires hand and pointed to a large tree.

"Whoa..." Uzuri breathed.

"Alright!" Sapphire brushed back.a strand of her blue hair and walked up to the tree. She knocked on it three times and an emerald green doorway appeared. "Come on in!" Sapphire opened the door and walked inside, Amythest and Uzuri following. The door closed and disappeared from the outside view.

"This is incredible!" Uzuri exclaimed. The tree seemed to tower forever. Stairs made from branches and vines went up until out of view. Each floor had a room for each person.

"This is the hideout!" Amythest smiled. "All the gems come here for a safe haven, where they dont have to fear intruders. The tree only opens for those thought to be trusted, and those trusted can let in others as well"

"That's marvelous!" Uzuri exclaimed again, a huge smile on her face.

"And the best part is that each new gem that comes to live here, the tree magically adds another floor or room just for them. It never stops growing!" Sapphire added

Random Melody
November 6th, 2016, 12:29 PM
"I dont even know what the hell is going on!!!" Koja exclaimed.
Lilliana rolled her eyes, facepalming, which was kinda adorable since she was only a baby.

rubinaito
November 6th, 2016, 12:34 PM
"That's kinda like the house in Aria's dimension." Tanya commented, leaning on the wall.

Aria sprinted out of a portal. "Tanya! You were supposed to stay!" She scowled. "Ever since you learned you could teleport- Oh! Another Amythest?! I'm Aria!" She held out a hand.

Tanya smiled at Uzuri. "You okay?"

Stario&Co.
November 6th, 2016, 12:50 PM
"HOW DID YOU GET IN HERE!?" Sapphire generated two iron fist from the jewel on her hand. "Only those who know of this place can enter, and last time I checked, there's no information that could have told you, since I created this place myself!"

"Yeah!" Amythest generated a whip from the jewel on her chest, getting into a battle stance.

"Hold on guys!" Uzuri put up her hands before turning towards her friends. "How did you guys get here. We can only teleport to places we've been to, remember?"

"It was your gem," Kistari explained as he and Nyeusi leaped out of the portal. "It allowed us access into this place."

"So you guys just follow me around now?" Uzuri asked with and annoyed look as she crossed her arms. "I love you guys, but this place is supposed to be secret. You can't just barge in."

rubinaito
November 6th, 2016, 01:04 PM
Aria smiled at Kistari.

Lisa walked in, frowning. "Apologies, Sapphire, Amethyst, and Uzuri." The twenty-two year-old bowed slightly, wearing her Chinese outfit. She frowned, before shrugging. "My name is Li Song, but you may call me Lisa." She said to Sapphire and Amethyst. "I chaperone this group of miscreants, and I am an Emerald. Apparently, I cannot talk them out of following Uzuri, especially since they very concerned for you, Princess." Lisa chided Uzuri gently.

"Stop using such big words, Lisa!" Aria complained.

"Aw, you can't hate me Zuri." Tanya pecked Uzuri on the cheek. "You okay? Should I go kick Grimes' butt to hell?"

"Tanya, you are still confined to your bedroom after that stunt you pulled earlier." Lisa raised an eyebrow at Tanya.

"Sapphire, Amethyst, what's going on?" A little child toddled down the stairs, about Lilli's age, as she rubbed her eyes. A pearl rested on her forehead, shining slightly in the dim light. She was an Azure Pearl. "Who are these people?" Azure asked, hugging Sapphire's leg.

Stario&Co.
November 6th, 2016, 01:26 PM
"These intruders were just leaving," Sapphire glared at them

"They're not intuders sis!" Uzuri smiled at the gems "they're my best friends." she then looked at Tanya. "And possible girlfriend."

Kistari and Nyeusi smiled

"Oh." Sapphire leg her iron gloves evaporate, and Amythest tossed her whip to the side. "I see."

Uzuri rolle her eyes, then turned to Tanya "Also we are not beating up officers Anya."

rubinaito
November 6th, 2016, 01:47 PM
"But-"
"Everybody." Lisa interrupted, crossing her arms. "We are intruding on their privacy. Unless Uzuri is okay with us staying, we have no right to be here. And as for you, Tanya, you are still confined to Aria's dimension until further notice."
"But Lisa!" Tanya exclaimed.
"There was no need for you to go rushing off, and almost kill the people who hurt Uzuri!" Lisa exclaimed, her calm authority beginning to break. "You are out of control, Tanya! You need to learn to control your anger, or else you'll get somebody killed!"
"You're not my Mom, Lisa!" Tanya shouted back, eye beginning to glow. "I'm tired of you ordering me around like you are!"
"I may not be your mother, but I sure as hell need to act like it!" Lisa's composure finally broke. "What would you do if I wasn't around to keep you in line?! Probably become corrupted like your sister!" Her eyes widened as she realized her mistake.
"SHUT UP!" Tanya screamed, a Wolf Blaster appearing next to her and shooting Lisa, lowering her health bar to 1/60. "I hate you!"
Lisa fell backwards, looking up with terror.
Tanya was crying, and she disappeared, a "pop" sounding as she disappeared in a beam of bright blue light.
Lisa placed a hand over her heart, looking shocked as her hand drew away. The hand was coated in blood, and her gem was cracked. She flickered, turning into static briefly. "..." She let out a quiet sob, the adult curling up.
"Her gem is broken," Azure whimpered, staring at Lisa while hugging Sapphire's leg tightly.

Stario&Co.
November 6th, 2016, 02:18 PM
"I can fix that," Sapphire's hands glowed, and she placed them on Sapphires crystal. Soon the crack reformex, and her gem was whole again. "You're lucky it was a small crack. Any larger, a Rose Quartz would have to heal it, and our only one is too young to control her powers.

"Tanya....." Uzuri frowned, then closed her eyes, searching for the essance of Tanya's stone. When she found it, her eyes flashed. "Ill be back." a flam consumed her, and when it vanished, she was gone.

rubinaito
November 6th, 2016, 02:58 PM
Tanya was sitting at a river bank, staring at the rushing water. Memories flooded her mind, as she tossed a stone in.

"Can't catch me!" A younger girl laughed, brown hair streaming behind her as she ran away from Tanya. She clambered up a tree, grinning down at Tanya as her amber necklace swung gently.
"Aw, come on Adri!" Tanya exclaimed, staring up at her little sister. "You know I can't climb trees like you."
Adriana blew a raspberry at Tanya, before climbing back down. "Nyeh heh heh!" She laughed, winding a red scarf around her neck. "I am the great Adriana!"
Tanya tickled Adriana.
"Hey! You can't tickle me! I'm a guard!" Adri yelled. "Undyne's gonna train me, and I'll be in the royal guard, protecting Princess Kiara from any dangers!"
Tanya picked Adri up. "Well, this little Royal Guard just got captured by an outlander!"
"Let me go!" Adriana threatened adorably.

Tanya shook her head, looking at the tree from her memory.

This time, the girls were older- about Adri was about seven years old, and Tanya was nine.
"Nyeh heh!" Adriana thrust her fake sword at the same tree, small nicks in its bark from other training attempts. Adriana was Tanya's height, and her brown hair longer. "Undyne said she was gonna start giving me lessons when she becomes captain in three years!" Adriana bragged to Tanya.
"Awesome." Tanya smiled, relaxing against another tree. Her eyes betrayed the worry in her eyes, as she bit her lip. Her father, Gaster, hardly payed attention to them anymore, unless he was experimenting with their powers. Their mother, Arial, was General of the Prideland Army, leading the attack against the forces in the desert.
"You okay, Anya?" Adriana asked, stopping her attack on the tree.
"Yeah. Just thinking." Tanya smiled.

Now they were older. Adriana ten, and Tanya twelve.
"How're the lessons with Undyne?"
"Fine." Adriana was wielding a real sword, concentrating on the training dummy.
"Well uh... Have you talked to your friends lately?"
"No." Adriana, slashed through the dummy, stuffing flying over the grass.
"I see. Are you-"
"Tanya." Adriana interrupted, still practicing. "Not now." She spun, and thrust her blade right through the dummy's chest. "Why don't you go hang out with dad. I want some alone time."
"I... Okay, Adri." Tanya left.

Eleven. Thirteen.
"Adriana." Tanya walked up.
Adriana's hair was black, and her amber a darker orange. "What?" She stood over Tanya, frowning. A scar ran down the side of her face from confronting a couple of vandals.
"I found Mom's sword." Tanya drew out a blade, white with sapphires embedded in the hilt.
"Keep it. I have my own." Adriana snapped, walking past Tanya. "Besides, I got an offer from the desert's king. I'm joining him." (Chaka's dad)
"Adriana, you can't-"
"Don't tell me what to do, Tanya. I'm leaving."

Tanya blinked, mouth trembling as her eye darkened, and her white hair faded to grey. She curled her knees to her chest, and began crying into her arms.

Lisa shuddered, curling her knees to her chest as Aria rubbed her back gently. "I can't believe I brought her sister up." She muttered. "It was always such a sensitive topic for her..."

"What happened?" Azure Pearl squeaked.

"Her sister became corrupted." Lisa muttered. "She worked for Chaka's father, and now for Chaka." She buried her face in her hands, emerald glowing gently. "It was during the summer. Their parents both died, and Adriana snapped when she realized."

Stario&Co.
November 6th, 2016, 03:08 PM
"It's not healthy to think about it," Uzuri appeared beside Tanya. She sat next to her, adjusting her dress.

rubinaito
November 6th, 2016, 03:17 PM
Tanya made a quiet whimper, burying her face in Uzuri's shoulder. She cried quietly, hood over her face. "I failed her, I failed Adriana." She cried quietly. "I wasn't there for her, and she snapped."
(Time for Uzuri to sing~ You're welcome.)

##

Aria wrapped a blanket around Lisa, and helped her up. "It's okay." She soothed Lisa, bringing her to a couch to sit down on. "She'll recover. Uzuri's there."

The adult nodded silently, the young woman placing a hand on her forehead. "I can't ever get it right. She refuses to let me help her, and we get into these fights so often... I'm sorry for intruding in on your peace, Sapphire, Amethyst."

Random Melody
November 6th, 2016, 03:24 PM
"I am so confused..." Koja said slowly.
"Oh gosh." Lilli said aloud.
Kila looked at Lilliana. "What are you gonna do?"
Lilli looked up at her, then reached up and put a hand on Kila's head, and another on Koja's she closed her eyes as a rbgiht golden light surrounded the three, and when is diminished, they were gone.
Kiara, Kion and Bunga gasped in shock, open-mouthed.

Stario&Co.
November 6th, 2016, 03:38 PM
(you know me too well X3)

"Don't worry about it," Sapphire sighed, holding her arms in a hug like maner and looking at the door. Amythest took her hand and watched as well.

##

Uzuri listened to her cry, gently stroking her hair to sooth her. "Tanya....." she sighed, closing her eyes.

I remember tears streaming down your face
When I said, "I'll never let you go."
When all those shadows almost killed your light
I remember you said, "Don't leave me here alone,"
But all that's dead and gone and passed tonight

Just close your eyes
The sun is going down
You'll be alright
No one can hurt you now
Come morning light
You and I'll be safe and sound

Don't you dare look out your window, darling.
Everything's on fire
The war outside our door keeps raging on
Hold onto this lullaby
Even when the music's gone
Gone

Just close your eyes
The sun is going down
You'll be alright
No one can hurt you now
Come morning light
You and I'll be safe and sound

Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh
La, la la, la
La, la la, la
Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh
La, la la, la

Just close your eyes
You'll be alright
Come morning light,
You and I'll be safe and sound...

Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, oh

Random Melody
November 6th, 2016, 05:02 PM
(STTTAAARRR CHECK OUT LG XDD)
"Where the hell did they go?!" Kion exclaimed.
"Language!" Kiara glared at her little brother.
"NOT the time Kiara!" Kion snapped, shocking Kiara as well as Bunga.

##

The light appeared just outside of Rafiki's house, and then it vanished, Kila stood there holding Lilli with Koja beside them.
"Why are we here?" Koja asked in confusion.
"Yeah Lil's, why?" Kila asked.
Lilliana gave Koja a look before turning to Kila. "Just go in."
"Alright." Kila shrugged and knocked on the door, and Koja rolled his eyes with a small sigh.

Stario&Co.
November 6th, 2016, 05:44 PM
(Okay! X3)

"What took ya so long?" Rafiki opened the door, calmly sipping some tea. "Ya don usually take dis long Lilliana."

##

Random Melody
November 6th, 2016, 05:48 PM
"Apologies, Rafiki." Lilliana said with a small smile. "I had to deal with something first."

rubinaito
November 6th, 2016, 05:54 PM
Tanya had stopped crying, and she was now asleep, calm and collected.

From a distance, a familiar figure frowned. She lowered her binoculars, blood red scarf fluttering in the wind. "Hm. Chaka would like to know about this." She muttered, ebony black hair drifting into her face slightly, and a dark amber stone in the opposite eye that Tanya had hers. She teleported away.

"Master Chaka!" Adriana called, marching in. A long scar ran down her face, marring her otherwise beautiful features. A second scar ran down next to it, from when she was eleven. She knelt in front of Chaka's throne, looking up. "I have located two more gems, sir."

Page Four

There is a spell for raising the dead. I found it in a abandoned cavern underneath the Royal Mansion, along with several other spells. I'll jot them down on the next couple of pages.

These spells are.... dangerous, to say the least. But, it is my duty to write them all down and record them.

It is an ancient ritual, and after translating it (a feat that took many hours) I finally was able to write it down.

First, the things needed are as follows;
-A 10x10 (or more) flat surface
-A writing implement (the book suggests a paint brush.)
-A vial of crow blood (Since crows represent death? It was never really explained.)
-Twelve Candles
-The body of the deceased
-The fresh heart of the animal that represents them. (Mine is a lion. I'm not sure why I'm compelled to write it.)

The instructions must be followed to the letter, or else it will not work.
-Use the brush to paint a 10x10 square on the surface with the crows blood.
-Draw a circle inside the square; it should touch each side of the box.
-Place the body inside.
-Place the heart over the deceased one's chest, and fold their hands over it. It is preferred if the heart is placed over the deceased one's heart.
-Place the twelve candles on the circle. Each candle should be placed at the same places as the numbers on a clock.
-Light them, in this order.
=At 1:00pm, Light the one standing at 1:00
=At 2:00pm, Light the one at 2:00
=At 3:00pm, Light the one at 3:00
-Contiue this pattern until the twelfth one is lit at midnight. When the twelfth one is lit, say the deceased one's name, and wait. Within the next few minutes, their eyes should open, and the animal heart should sink into their chest, replacing the dead one. The wounds will close on their own, and the body shall be restored to it's former beauty.

Stario&Co.
November 6th, 2016, 06:07 PM
"Ya don't keep an old man waitin," Rafiki wacked Kila and Koja with his staff. "I get older, not younger."

##
Uzuri smiled down at her. "You really are something else," she chuckled. Placing a hand on Tanya's shoulder, she closed her eyes, and they were teleported away.

Random Melody
November 6th, 2016, 06:11 PM
"Ow!" Kila and Koja both exclaimed, rubbing their heads.
"Indeed!" Lilliana said with a smile. The golden bright light surrounded her, and when it vanished she disappeared. Then the light reappeared on one of Rafiki's shoulders, and when it was gone, Lilli sat there, easily holding herself in sitting position. "Kila's boyfriend is rather slow with my visions as well."

##

Chaka stared down at the book, open-mouthed, and didnt even seem to hear a word Adriana said.

rubinaito
November 6th, 2016, 06:14 PM
(Now Chaka, go perform the ritual! *hands stuff to Chaka, pushes him to conveniently flat surface just outside the Desert Kingdom*

Stario&Co.
November 6th, 2016, 06:25 PM
"I wouldn't expect less from 'im," Rafiki laughed. "Come, come, we have much to do," he turned and walked inside.

##

"Ruby!" Sapphire exclaimed as Uzuri teleported back.

"Hey guys," Uzuri walked over to one of the couches and ser Tanya down, pulling a blanket over her.

"Is she gonna be alright?" Kistari asked.

"Yeah, she just needed some space," Uzuri sighed.

"Well, now that you're here," Sapphire grew serious. "I must show you something."

Random Melody
November 6th, 2016, 06:33 PM
Lilliana smiled, glancing back at the others. "Yeah cmon."
"I am so confused." Koja sighed, pinching the bridge of his nose between two fingers.
Kila giggled and grabbed his hand before dragging him inside and closing the door behind them.

rubinaito
November 6th, 2016, 06:46 PM
When is Chaka gonna perform it?)

Stario&Co.
November 6th, 2016, 06:58 PM
"What is it?" Uzuri asked.

Sapphire walked over to a desk and picked up a book. "This book contains every secret and time in gem history."

"It's HUGE!" Nyeusi exclaimed

##

"Sit," Rafiki pointed at the couch, before setting Lilli on a blanket with many blocks and books, as well as paints and paper.

rubinaito
November 6th, 2016, 07:02 PM
Aria walked up, and widened her eyes. "Woah." She blinked. "Well, Sapphire, Uzuri, have fun with that. Amethyst, you wanna see my dimension?" She called to Amethyst.

Tanya opened her eyes rubbing her forehead gently. Her gem was back to normal, and her hair white again. She was no longer in danger of corruption.

Random Melody
November 6th, 2016, 07:04 PM
(uuhhhhhh idk XDD)
Kila sat down on the couch, looking at Lilliana curiously. "So you come here often?"
Koja sat beside her, looking around in awe.
"All the time." Lilli replied, dipping a small paintbrush in the paint and beginning to draw on a piece of paper. "Its quite relaxing here. Gives me some space, gives me calm and quiet, gives me time to think about visions and prophecies." She pointed at the wall, which had many of her paintings hung up. For just being a baby, she was a brilliant artist. "I paint them. Mostly for memories...But, seeing them on paper helps me understand them a little better." she continued to draw, humming softly to herself.

Stario&Co.
November 6th, 2016, 07:16 PM
"You're staying!" Everyone said at the same time, giving Aria a look.

##

"Yes, Lilliana has become a wonderful apprentice," Rafiki sipped his tea, then glanced at Koja "but it seems that her knowledge is to advanced for the simple minded."

(and just like that Rafiki burns all of you X3)

Random Melody
November 6th, 2016, 07:22 PM
(-snickers-)
"Thank you Rafiki." Lilliana smiled slightly as she continued to paint. She finished and tilted her head.
Koja scowled slightly. "HEY!"
"Please dont shout." Lilliana said softly, studying the paper for a moment. Then her eyes went wide and blank, her whole body freezing as the brush fell from her tiny hand.
Kila blinked. "Lilli...?"
Koja leaned forward, eyebrows raised. "Whats happening to her?"

rubinaito
November 6th, 2016, 07:36 PM
Aria pouted. "Spoilsports." She muttered, sitting down next to Lisa.

Lisa stood up suddenly, and walked over to Tanya with concern. "What happened to her when you were gone, Uzuri?" She asked, feeling Tanya's forehead as the girl drifted off to sleep again.

###

Miliaki, a small monkey with blonde fur, clambered up onto Rafiki's shoulder, a letter in her tiny paws. She was a little bigger than Rafiki's hand. She made a squeaking sound, handing it to Rafiki.

My Dear Friend,
I have recently discovered that the forbidden spells and rituals in the cavern beneath the Mansion have gone missing. I was hoping you would know where they were, since your former apprentice Atazi loved exploring down there.

I heard that she kept a secret journal, but I couldn't find it in her room in Priderock Mansion. Perhaps you may know?
Sincerely,
Sol

Stario&Co.
November 6th, 2016, 09:28 PM
"Don't disrupt her!" Rafiki wacked both of them with his staff before reading the letter. "Aw, I see. Thank you Miliaki." he handed the monkey a honey dipped apple slice.

##

"It's not my place to say," Uzuri shook her head.

"Gems have been around for thousands of years," Sapphire explained as she opened the book to a random page. "We age longer than humans. The longest life spand of a gem is six thousand years."

"My word...." Kistari breathed.

"Yes, we are practically offspring," Sapphire nodded.

"Gems may be close to immortal!" Amythest added. "But we're not invincible!"

"Amythest is right," Sapphire flipped the page to a picture of a shattered jewel. "If we take a major flesh wound, our physical bodies will evacuate to our gems until healed, so body wounds cannot kill us. However, if your gem is cracked, you become weak and disformed." Sapphire's eyes hardened. "If you gem shatters, you will cease to exist. There is no bringing you back. Your gem is like your heart. You must protect it with your life."

Uzuri's eyes widened

Random Melody
November 6th, 2016, 09:33 PM
"OW OKAY!" Kila and Koja exclaimed, sitting back.
Lilliana stayed in her frozen state for a few moments before she relaxed, her shoulders dropping. A confused look shadowed her face briefly as she looked up at the pictures on the wall, then down at the paper, frowning. "....Huh.."

rubinaito
November 6th, 2016, 09:41 PM
Miliaki ate the apple happily, before climbing off Rafiki's shoulder. She clambered up to the sink, and washed her paws, before scrambling up to Kila and Koja curiously. She studied Koja, before biting his finger gently, not hurting him, as the tiny monkey dragged the hand over to Kila's. She dropped it ontop of Kila's hand, and nodded with a curious chirping sound. She then hopped off, and scrambled back onto Rafiki's shoulder.

##

Aria's hand drifted to her chest briefly, swallowing. She clutched her necklace in her hand, having not bonded with the gem yet. "Oh." She said faintly.

"..." Lisa nodded, brushing Tanya's hair out of her face. She frowned, as it revealed a black scar right on her forehead. "Uzuri. Did you see this?"

(It's nothing too dramatic. It's just the result of Tanya's gem cracking slightly. If you look at her eye, you'll see a hair line crack, barely noticeable, at the top of her iris.)

##

Chaka. Perform the ritual now.

Stario&Co.
November 6th, 2016, 10:35 PM
"If I didn't I'd be freaking out right now," Uzuri shook her head with a sigh. "She need a Rose Quartz or a Diamond."

"I'm a diamond!" Nyeusi walked over to Tanya. "Let's see..."

##

"How long do we have?" Rafiki asked Lilli.

Random Melody
November 6th, 2016, 10:44 PM
Kila looked down at their hands, blinking.
"I..sorry." Koja started to move his hand away.
Kila silently curled her fingers around his, lifting her gaze to look him in the eye as she gave a small smile.
"Not very long." Lilliana murmured, grabbing the brush and dipping it in the black paint as she began to draw again. "Not very long at all."
(Well actually.....)
(Atazi dying was the thing that made Chaka evil--If she came back to life, he wouldnt be evil anymore, but he's s'posed to be evil so he can--Ehhhhhhh, you'll find out eventually.)

rubinaito
November 6th, 2016, 10:51 PM
(Well... I was gonna wait until it happened to tell you, but the spell isn't perfect. Atazi will not be herself. She will be listless, miserable, and agree and do everything that Chaka tells her to do.)

Stario&Co.
November 6th, 2016, 10:59 PM
"Uzuri, I'd like to show you one more thing." Sapphire took her hand and lead Uzuri up a flight of stairs.

"Come on guys!" Amythest ran after them, and Kistari followed while Nyeusi took care of Tanya.

##

"I see," Rafiki scratched under Miliaki's chin. "You two," he pointed his staff at Kila and Koja. "Leave Lilli to her art and come with me." He turned and walked off.

Random Melody
November 6th, 2016, 11:04 PM
"Okay." Koja looked at Lilli, confused, then stood up and walked after Rafiki.
Kila followed, still holding his hand.
"Oh.." Lilliana murmured as she continued to draw. "This is not good at all."
(Ohhhhhh)

rubinaito
November 6th, 2016, 11:05 PM
Miliaki made a clicking, purring sound as Rafiki scratched her chin. She looked at Lilli curiously, before chittering in Rafiki's ear. What about the letter? She asked, only Rafiki and Lilli understanding. Atazi's journal is missing, so we gotta find it, right?

##

Aria and Lisa followed quietly, Lisa glancing back every now and again.

Tanya let out a gasp as her scar began burning. It turned red, and a couple more cracks formed in her gem, and a few more scar lines formed as well. "Adriana..." She murmured, twisting slightly. The scars were beginning to match Adriana's scars.

Stario&Co.
November 6th, 2016, 11:15 PM
"In time my dear primate," Rafiki chuckled as he entered a small dinning room, then turned his attention to the other two. "Sit. I'll make some warm milk and honey." He walked into the kitchen.

##

"This is the nursery," Sapphire opened a door, leading into a room fill with floating cribs made of all kinds of gems

"Babies!" Amythest squealed, running ahead.

"She been in here thousands of times I swear," Sapphire mumbled.

##

"Hey....." Nyeusi placed a hand on Tanya's cheek. "Tanya, wake up." the cracks began to disappear slowly, until they had vanished entirely.

Random Melody
November 6th, 2016, 11:18 PM
(OH KILA WOULD ADORE THAT ROOM SHE'D NEVER LEAVE IT XDD)
"Okay." Kila sat down in a chair.
Koja sat in the chair beside hers. "So Lilli has powers?"
"Mhm." Kila nodded.

rubinaito
November 6th, 2016, 11:22 PM
*waits for Chaka.*
Atazi: Chaka, dearest, Cheshire is scaring me. She keeps staring at that ritual in my journal...

##

Miliaki nodded, and made a chirping sound as she leapt off of Rafiki's shoulder. She sniffed Koja and Kila curiously again, before chirping again and staring up at the teo of them with wide eyes. The tiny monkey ran around the table once before staring at Kila intensely. (She knows that Kila is a gem.)

##

Tanya opened her eyes, placing a hand over where the scar was. "Ugh..." She sat up, and almost fell off the couch.

Stario&Co.
November 6th, 2016, 11:35 PM
(WHO WOULD WANT TO LEAVE IT'S A BABY ROOM!!! XD)

"These children have all experienced one thing," Sapphire explained. "Their parents being shattered. We are all they have left now."

"Man, that's rough," Kistari frowned.

##

"Whoa there, easy!" Nyeusi quickly grabbed Tanya's arm

##

(Continue with the Kilja until 2 post x3)

Random Melody
November 6th, 2016, 11:39 PM
"Just like you." Koja smiled.
"Yeah." Kila smiled a little, brushing her hair out of her eyes. "Hers are different. She's got alot of different powers."
Koja chuckled. "I can tell." He paused, his fingers brushing lightly against hers.
Kila looked down at their hands in silence, making no move to pull away.

Stario&Co.
November 6th, 2016, 11:51 PM
"There's also something I keep in this room," Sapphire walked over to a table and picked up a stuffed phoenix. "Remember this Ruby?"

Uzuri squinted, then gasped. "Phe phe!?" she rushed over and took the stuffed phoenix, hugging it.

"I didn't know you were into stuffed animals," Kistari raised an eyebrow.

"I remember this!" Uzuri smiled at the phoenix. "Mom gave it to me ten years ago." she frowned. "Before......all of this happened.."

##

"KOJA JUST PUT RING ON IT ALREADY!" Fuli shouted from outside the window

Random Melody
November 6th, 2016, 11:54 PM
Kila giggled a little.
Koja glanced at the window, then looked at Kila. "Out of curiosity." He said. "If we were old enough, if I had a ring right now, if I asked you to marry me, would you say yes?"
Kila paused slightly, looking down at their hands for a moment longer before looking up, smiling at Koja. "Most likely." she said finally.

rubinaito
November 7th, 2016, 08:25 AM
Lisa walked over to a crib, looking down on a sleeping baby boy. Still not bonded with his gem, a bracelet with an emerald embedded inside circled his right wrist. She picked him up, the young adult cradling the baby emerald. "What's your name?" She asked quietly, smiling as the child yawned.

Aria looked into a crib with a little ruby girl. "She looks kinda like you, Zuri." She said, picking the little girl up. A golden necklace with a ruby swung from her neck, as the baby giggled, grabbing at Aria's hair. "Yow!" Aria yelped. "Aw, such a cute little girl."

##

Tanya blinked. "Yeah. Yeah I'm... I'm fine." She was taller, and looked older too. She now looked about a year older than Uzuri. "What the hell just happened?" She asked, staring at her now long hair with awe.

Stario&Co.
November 7th, 2016, 06:54 PM
(YEEEEESSSSSSSSS!!!!!! THIS CLARIFIES THAT A KILJA WEDDING IS IN THE FUTURE!!!)

"THAT WAS A WORTHY PROPOSAL KILJA IS A THING PEOPLE!!" Fuli screamed as she walked away.

##

"Apparently I have magical healing powers," Nyeusi shrugged.

##

"And I thought we were the only ones!" Kistari laughed as looked around the room.

"You thought wrong!" Uzuri laughed, then jumped when a loud boom was heard from outside.

Random Melody
November 7th, 2016, 07:00 PM
(XD)
"A baby themed wedding." Koja grinned.
"Oh you know me so well." Kila rolled her eyes playfully, grinning. "I was thinking more like hammers everywhere. Hammer balloons, hammer shaped cups and plates, oh and the cake--"
Koja started laughing. "What is with you and hammers? Why dont you marry one instead of me then when your older huh?"
"Thats funny." Kila teased. "I thought I was."
Koja grinned and shook his head.

##

Lilliana finished painting and closed her eyes, straightening up and leaning back against the wall.

##

Kion paced in his room. The door was locked, the window was locked, the lights were on. Right now he wasnt even letting Bunga in. Thats how bad it was geting. Kion looked down at his hands, which were trembling. He shook his head and closed his eyes, putting his face in his hands.

Stario&Co.
November 7th, 2016, 07:51 PM
"What was that!?" Uzuri exclaimed.

"Hang on!" Sapphire pulled tapped the jewel on her hand, and it projected a hologram of what was happening outside.

"What the hell.....?" Kistari's mouth hung open, and everyone else went into a state of shock.

They were the most hideous creatures Uzuri had ever seen. They resembled cats in a way, but were not cute and cuddly by all means.

( It's this monster thing x3 http://66.media.tumblr.com/4569b091f2c9d61393c8373f39deff01/tumblr_nod0cnni4D1r8kz72o1_1280.png )

"It's a gem!" Amythest exclaimed. "They're corrupted!"

"There what!?" Uzuri exclaimed

"When a gem is consumed in darkness, they become corrupted!" Sapphire shouted over the noise. "Sometimes it causes them to become monster like!"

"Well what do we do!?" Kistari yelled.

"I have an idea, follow me!" Sapphire ran down the stairs. "Stay here Amythest."

"Aww man!" Amythest crossed her arms in disappointment as the others followed Sapph.

##

"Hmm....." Rafiki slowly walked back to the table with drinks, not paying attention to the slight shaking as he knew what it was. "Now. Let's begin."

Random Melody
November 7th, 2016, 07:58 PM
"Right." Kila looked at Rafiki.
Koja smiled before looking at Rafiki expectantly.

##

Lilliana stiffened slightly as she concentrated. First she could see the huge monster--Not a big deal right now, she saw Kila, Koja and Rafiki talking, not a big deal either, then everything blackened for a moment and when her vision came back, she saw Kion. She let out a sharp gasp. Its happening. No... No it cant be...It...Why, why now? Oh.....

##

"KION!" Bunga banged on the door. "Please let us in!"
"Come on Kion!" Ono exclaimed, pounding on the door with his fist. "Its us you know us cmon!"
Kion glanced at the door, trembling as he sat down on his bed and squeezed his eyes shut, wrapping his arms around himself. Leave. Leave. Leave. Leave. Leave. The words repeated in his head. Theres two ways you can leave. Just do it.

Stario&Co.
November 7th, 2016, 08:12 PM
"Kion open the door, please!" Fuli shouted, banging on the door.

"I'm gonna kick it open!" Beshte started backing up.

"BESHTE NO!" Fuli screamed.

##

"So, Koja," Rafiki sat in one of the chairs. "are you aware of the many dangers that face you?"

##

"It's ginormous!" Uzuri shouted when th egg approached the monster. It was busy knocking down trees and all such.

"I have the cleansing spell in the Book!" Sapphire began flipping through pages.

rubinaito
November 7th, 2016, 08:15 PM
Tanya flinched at the word "corrupted", as she listened to the others.

Lisa and Aria put the children down, though Lisa was hesitant. "I'll... I'll stay here." She picked the emerald boy up again, and held him close. The boy cooed, tugging gently on Lisa's hair. "Yeah, that's my hair Li Jinn." She said quietly. "Jinn, a beautiful name for a beautiful boy." She laughed as Jinn pulled her hair, cooing again.

"Woah." Aria said, rushing out with the others as she drew out her huge hammer. "I've never seen Lisa like that, ever."

(Lisa's gonna become Jinn's mother.)

Miliaki chittered quietly from Rafiki's shoulder, sounding sleepy.

Random Melody
November 7th, 2016, 08:16 PM
"Dont do it." Lilliana whispered under her breath, keeping her eyes closed as the vision continued.

##

Koja blinked. "Say wha?"

##

Kion didnt look up, bringing his knees to his chest and burying his face between his legs as the voices continued to scream at him.
"Kion open the door or we're breaking in!" Bunga yelled.
"One!" Ono warned.

Stario&Co.
November 7th, 2016, 08:28 PM
"Two!" Beshte ran forward.

"GUYS!!" Fuli exclaimed.

##

"Well being dat ya siblings and ya lova are all gems," Rafiki took a sip of the drink. "T
Many dangers from around Africa follow them"

Random Melody
November 7th, 2016, 08:32 PM
"No..." Lilli whispered, fists clenching.

##

Koja looked at Rafiki, blinking. "Oh."
Kila smiled. "I can handle myself."

##

"THREE!" Bunga yelled.
Kion glanced at the door, then the window, unmoving.
"KION!" Bunga and Ono screamed, pounding on the door before backing up a little. "WE'RE COMING IN!"
(Go ahead and break it down. Im not doin' it just yet x3)

rubinaito
November 7th, 2016, 08:33 PM
*threatening* If Chaka doesn't perform the ritual, Adriana will.
Tazi: Cheshire! Behave!

Stario&Co.
November 7th, 2016, 08:58 PM
"KION DUCK!" Fuli screeched.

"THREE!!!" Beshte charged forward, colliding with Kion's door and breaking it down.

##

"It's not you I'm concerned about,: Rafiki rasied an eyebrow. "It's Lilli and Uzuri."

##

"Ih this is taking to long!" Nyeusi lifted his hand and a bolder shot out of the ground, snx her fired it at the monster.

"NO!!" Sapphire screeched.

Thr bolder hit the monster in the chest, and everything went still, then it whipped around and roared in Nyeusi's face, covering him in hot air and spit.

Random Melody
November 7th, 2016, 09:04 PM
Kion's head snapped up, his eyes wide as he stared at the door. He silently wrapped his arms around his legs and rested his chin on his knees, closing his eyes.
"Kion!" Bunga exclaimed, darting inside. "For a minute I thought you'd passed out or something."
"Thank god!" Ono exclaimed, rushing in after him.

##

"Oh thank goodness." Lilliana breathed, opening her eyes again as the vision faded.

##

"Why Lilli?" Kila raised an eyebrow. "She can take care of herself as well."

rubinaito
November 7th, 2016, 09:10 PM
"Oh, you are getting it now." Aria crouched, holding her hammer. "Ain't nobody gonna touch my friend and get away with it." She charged forward.

"STOP." Tanya's voice thundered through the clearing. She walked up, eye glowing as her hair flew behind her in the wind. "Get Nyeusi out of here. Sapphire, ready the spell. Uzuri, help Aria." She stood in front of the beast, and her gaze was calm. She extended a hand, and stroked it's fur gently. "Hush," She murmured. "I won't hurt you."

Stario&Co.
November 7th, 2016, 09:17 PM
"Tanya get away from that thing!!" Uzuri exclaimed.

The creature cocked it's head, reaching out to sniff Tanya.

"This is gonna end well," Sapphire mumbled.

##

"But she chooses not to," Rafiki said calmly. "She uses her powers for the good of others, but not once has she for herself. If she keeps up with this, she'll become too selfless for her own good. As for Uzuri....." his eyes hardened. "She is a rather different story."

rubinaito
November 7th, 2016, 09:23 PM
Tanya ignored the others, smiling. "See?" She said quietly. "I'm just like you." She stroked the gem gently, keeping her sleeves rolled up. "I'm lost and confused too." She continued, staying where she was. "I just want all the drama to end. What about you?" She chuckled a little.

Stario&Co.
November 7th, 2016, 09:31 PM
The creature's eyes were calm and confused, then suddenly became green with rage, roaring in Tanya's face and opening it's jaws to swallow her.

"NO!!!!" Uzuri leaped over and barreled Tanya over right before the jaws snapped shut

"It can't control it's actions!" Sapphire explained. "You can't talk to it!"

"You could have said that sooner!" Nyeusi exclaimed.

"Guys.....!" Kistari looked up, his pupils shrunk.

Everyone looked up, and two more giant monsters appeared, looking exactly like the first.

"AW HELL!!!" Uzuri and Nyeusi exclaimed

rubinaito
November 7th, 2016, 09:38 PM
Tanya only watched it calmly, not flinching. Except, she wasn't even "with" them. She was trapped inside another memory.

"MOM!!!" Adriana screamed, gripping onto Tanya as they watched their mother get attacked from behind by a massive beast with a gem for one of it's eyes.

Arial was bit cleanly in half, gem being crunched within the monster's teeth in the process.

Random Melody
November 7th, 2016, 09:44 PM
Lilliana ran her finger along the edge of the paper, frowning. It was going to come soon. she couldnt stop it from happening, she knew, without changing the future. And she knew very well that if she changed the future....Well, she didnt like to think about that.

Though there were so many things going on in the world. She focused her attention mainly on her family, but also liked to see what else was happening. For instance, she was keeping a close eye on what happened in Chaka's Kingdom, for the baby knew something was bound to happen with him soon and she knew exactly what. And she honestly was not sure what she could do about it--She couldnt fix everything, could she? Rafiki had told her that changing one thing could change everything else. It was The Butterfly Effect....

Rafiki was a great mentor. He'd taught her alot of she knew, from day one. And most of the time, he was right about some things...But Lilliana could not see how he was right about this. Though, while she hated knowing what was going to happen without being able to do much about it, keeping an eye on things was what she considered her job. She did it for a reason, one soul reason, and that was to see exactly what dangers her family would face.

Lilli knew she was different from most other children. She spent little time with her twin brothers....Not because they didnt know as much as her, and they could speak very well yet, but because she hardly had the time to. She knew she was intellegent for her age, and she knew all about the gems including the fact that she was one of them, though exactly how she got these powers and why remained a mystery, at least to everyone except for her. For now she would let them go on believing she had been born with these abilities....They, after all, did not need to know everything she knew yet.

Yet. But the secret was out now, right? Almost her whole family knew she could speak. But she did not want them all knowing about her powers. It would put them in great danger, danger that she didnt want them to face. A greater danger than they'd ever known before.

And as for her telling Kila...Even she was not exactly sure why she had done it. But, she'd known from the start that Kila was quite like she was, a gem as well. And while she knew it put her sister at risk, a part of her also knew that Kila could handle herself easily.

And Rafiki, well, there was no doubt in her mind that he would be one of the few people that knew. In fact, Rafiki had been the first one, not for Lilli to tell, but to discover Lilliana's powers. Yes, there was no keeping secrets from that wise old man, and Lilliana knew it had only been a matter of time before he found out. And of course, she was ready. She was reay for almost everything that came her way.

Almost, at least....But for now, she had bigger things to worry about.

Lilli closed her eyes briefly before looking up and snapping her fingers. A screen appeared mid-air. It was slightly faded, and she could see through it just as well as she could see what it showed, and she stared at it for a moment, one vision after another popping up until one of them caught her eye. She tentatively held up her hand and the visions stopped switching and began to play the one she'd seen.

~~

"Why are you doing this?" Kion's arms were behind his back, his hands chained together.
"Because I can." Chaka sneered, pushing him toward the cells.
"You used to be so nice." Kion mumbled. "You said you didnt want to be like him!"
Chaka froze.
Kion went on, "You said you didnt want to be evil."
Chaka closed his eyes.
"You said--"
"SHUT UP!" Chaka screamed, kicking Kion, which caused Kion to fall to the floor with a gasp. "Just shut UP!"

~~

Lilliana winced sharply, putting her tiny hand down as a soft sigh escaped her lips. I should not tamper with this. She told herself, making the screen disappear. Lets just hope when the time comes, Kion knows what to do.

##

Kila thought about that for a moment. Rafiki was right--Lilliana always refused to use her powers for herself. Kila shook her head. "And Uzuri..?"

##

"Kion." Bunga sat down beside Kion.
"You okay dude?" Ono asked, concerned.
"Ye-Yeah.." Kion forced a weak smile. "I-im just f-fine."

Stario&Co.
November 7th, 2016, 09:44 PM
"Tanya!" Kistari shook Tanya. "Tanya!"

"We gotta move!" Nyeusi grapped Sapphire and raced away.

"Tanya let's go!" Uzuri yelled

##

"Uzuri slowly becomes corrupted as we speak," Rafiki replied calmly. "It wont be long before she loses control of herself. That's why I must ask you for a favor Koja."

Random Melody
November 7th, 2016, 10:00 PM
Bunga wrapped his arms around Kion's shoulders, pulling him closer.
"Really, you dont seem fine?" Ono said, concerned, sitting down on Kion's other side. "You can talk to us you know."
Kion didnt answer.

##

"Oh." Kila blinked.
"What?" Koja asked.

rubinaito
November 7th, 2016, 10:00 PM
Tanya was frozen as another came up...

"Get away from my sister!" A familiar voice shouted, as a young woman two years younger than Tanya swung into the clearing. She stood up, red hair falling into her face.

"You dyed it," Tanya said faintly.

"Yeah." Adriana said, whipping out a sword. "Cumhacht - lasair!" She shouted. The sword became engulfed in flames, and she stabbed it inside the beast, and twisted. The beast retreated only a little bit before turning into it's gem. She bubbled it, and sent it up.

Stario&Co.
November 7th, 2016, 10:05 PM
"When the time comes," Rafiki stood from his chair. "You must shatter your sister's gem."

##

"Kion," Beshte knelt down next to Ono "We're your friends."

"No," Fuli sat in front of Kion. "We're your family. You don't have to hide whatever this is from us, because we'll be here for you, no matter what."

##

"TANYA!!!!" Uzuri grabbed Tanya and spun her to look at her, her hands on her cheeks.

Random Melody
November 7th, 2016, 10:09 PM
Koja's eyes widened. "....Oh.."

##

"Fuli's right." Ono said. "We're your family. No matter what, we're here for you."
"Forever and always." Bunga said gently. He knew what was going on, but if Kion wouldnt tell them, Bunga would have no choice but to.
Yeah. Tell them. They'll think your insane. Lets make this interesting, Kion, tell them, tell them now.Kion flinched and looked down at his hands. "Your gonna think im crazy." He mumbled. "Which I probably am."

rubinaito
November 7th, 2016, 10:14 PM
(No, Adriana came in RL. I meant 'another' as in another corrupted gem.)

Tanya blinked. "I'm... Adriana?" She asked faintly, before pulling out her sword shakily. She stumbled back suddenly, as she heard Rafiki, Kila, and Koja's voices.

"Shatter your sisters gem...."
"Your sisters gem..."
"Sisters gem..."
"Gem..."

"The gem is just as important as a heart is to a human."

"Once it shatters... your dead."

"Shatters..."

"Dead..."

"NO!" Tanya screamed, sinking to her knees.

"Anya?" Adriana came up.

"No, no, no..." Tanya sobbed into her hands.

"What the hell is wrong with her?!" Adriana exclaimed, stabbing another beast in the chest, enough to send it reeling.

Stario&Co.
November 7th, 2016, 10:25 PM
(Tanya get up!" Uzuri yelled from where she was fighting one of the monsters. "What's wrong!?"

##

"Yes, it will take away her powers," Rafiki scratched under his chin. "But she'll no longer be corrupted."

(nobody except the gem know what happens when a gem shatters. Rafiki is an exception, but knows Koja wouldn't kill his own sister)

##

"Whatever it is, we won't think your crazy!" Fuli chuckled softly. "It's alright Kion."

Random Melody
November 7th, 2016, 10:29 PM
"So can you tell us?" Ono said softly. "Please?"
Bunga looked at Kion, squeezin his shoulder gently.
Kion hesitated for a long moment, then sighed and closed his eyes. "Voices." He said simply. "I hear voices."

##

Koja blinked, then nodded slowly. "Right."

rubinaito
November 7th, 2016, 10:39 PM
Tanya's eye glowed white, and she teleported away, keeping her location hidden from Uzuri. She appeared in Rafiki's home, and grabbed the old man gently. "We gotta talk." She growled, teleporting him to an abandoned cavern.

"WHY THE HELL DO YOU WANT TO SHATTER UZURI????!!!!!!!" Tanya bellowed, the cavern shaking.

Stario&Co.
November 7th, 2016, 10:45 PM
(wait not yet red this is important x3)

"Guys!" Sapphire exclaimed as three more appeared, heading for the city.

"Where are they coming from!?" Nyeusi exclaimed

"I'm glad you asked," Giza chuckled darkly as he stepped out of the shadows.

Uzuri's eyes blazed. "You." she shot forward and grabbed Giza by his shirt.

##

"Good!" Rafiki smiled. "Now we can get ta why yar so dumb!"

##

"Voices?" Beshte echoed

Random Melody
November 7th, 2016, 10:48 PM
"Voices." Kion repeated, his voice even quieter.
Bunga was silent, laying his head on Kion's shoulder and grabbing his hand comfortingly.
Ono looked confused. "Voices..?"

##

"Oh he was born with that." Kila said with a smile.
"Kila!" Koja complained.
Kila giggled.

rubinaito
November 7th, 2016, 10:55 PM
(Tanya never teleported away... *makes it disappear*)

"You." Adriana stated flatly, before growling. "Your brother is the reason why Master Chaka is so freaking upset!" She yelled, winds beginning to swirl.

Tanya looked up from her spot on the floor, and stood up. She gritted her teeth, as she forced herself up. "You monster, torturing these poor gems." She snarled, staring at Giza in the eyes.
Beat him.
Go on, do it.
Kill him.
Avenge Atazi.
Do it.
Come on.
It'll be fun!
Do it.

"Shut up, shut up, SHUT UP!" Tanya yelled. Her eyes were blazing with absolute fury, the light in her sapphire eye flickering like a blue flame.
"It's a beautiful day outside..." Darkness fell over Tanya, the others, and Giza.
"Birds are singing...
Flowers are blooming." A white box surrounded Giza, keeping him in a surrounded area.
"On days like this,
Murderers like you,
Should be burning. In. Hell." Tanya snarled, sounding as if several voices were in sink with hers.

(Tanya's gonna give me nightmares one of these days. Permission to beat Giza's a**?)

Stario&Co.
November 8th, 2016, 06:25 AM
(Sorry Red, I'll let you have Giza another time, but I need him right now X3)

"But he was a fool not ta think of Lilli's warning," Rafiki wacked Koja again. "So naturally she must interrupt mah meditating for dis stupid head."

##

"What....Kind of voices Kion?" Fuli asked.

##

"Oh come now!" Giza smirked. "It's all in good fun. He grinned at Sapphire. "Ah the lovely Sapphire! How are you my dear?"

"Don't you call me that!" Sapphire snapped, clutching the book to her chest.

"Oh, don't tell me you're all sour too," Giza made a mock sad face before laughing. "Is it because of your parents?"

Uzuri flinched.

"Come on, we're having a wonderful time!" Giza howled in laughter. "Sure they don't get much food, but they're living! And your mother only screams in so much pain once a week--!"

Uzuri instantly grabbed him by his neck, pulling him closer to her. "Finish that sentence, I f****** dare you."

Random Melody
November 8th, 2016, 07:18 AM
"Yeah...What kind of voices?" Ono asked slowly. "What do they say?"
"Alot of things. And its only on voice." Kion paused sligtly, looking down at his hands. "And its so weird because he says he's me. But he's not because he thinks so differently. His voice is different. Darker... He enjoys making other suffer and I cant stand to see anyone in pain. But he just wont leave me alone. Everyday its the same thing, same stuff, same things se says. 'Leave' Or 'Kill them', stuff like that, and I just.....Im gonna snap soon. I know im gonna snap soon. And I dont want to be around you, any of you, when I do because thats when he's going to take control and everythings gonna go down. I dont want that to happen, I dont want that to happen because of me but I really dont know what to do and..." He was stumbling over words now, growing more terrified as he spoke.

##

"OW!" Koja rubbed his head. "Geez im sorry!"

rubinaito
November 8th, 2016, 09:43 AM
(Aaaaaawwwwwww...................... You know what? She'll take her anger out on someone else.... hehehehehe.....)

Adriana grabbed Tanya. "Snap out of it, Anya!" She shook her. Hard.

(So....... You'll all figure out why Tanya is more dramatic than Kion later on.)

rubinaito
November 8th, 2016, 06:48 PM

Stario&Co.
November 8th, 2016, 07:50 PM
(WHO LIVES IN A PINEAPPLE UNDER THE SEA!?)
"Ya betta be!" Rafiki shook his head. "Especially since dear Pearl is all alone in dat desert, surrounded by savages."

##

"Hey," Fuli gently placed a had under Kion's chin, and turned his head towards her. "First, close your eyes."

##

"Uzuri...." Kistari stepped forward.

"What's the matter kid?" Giza choked out a laugh. "Mad that your uncle kidnapped your parents? Suck it up! You never knew them anyway, why do you care?"

"Keep talking," Uzuri began squeezing his neck. "Just keep talking."

"G-gladly!" Giza coughed, pulling at her hand, but smirked. "I'd love to tell you more about how much pain they're in."

"You monster!" Sapphire exclaimed, making Giza's eyes harden. "How dare you do that to our parents!? You're just a big of a tyrant as--!"

"Will you Shut Up!?" Giza yelled, lifting his hand and blasting a dark light at Sapphire, sending her flying back into a tree.

Uzuri's eyes widened, and she dropped Giza.

(Prepare for the scariest you've ever seen Uzuri x3)

Random Melody
November 8th, 2016, 07:56 PM
(SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS!)
Koja blinked. "Pearl...?"

##

Kion looked at Fuli, then nodded and shut his eyes.
"There." Ono said, smiling slightly. "Just calm down."
Bunga looked at Fuli, then at Kion, looking concerned.

Stario&Co.
November 8th, 2016, 08:15 PM
(ABSORBENT AND YELLOW AND POROUS IS HE!!!!)

"Breath in through your nose, then out your mouth," Fuli instructed.

##

"Da girl Lilli was talkin about!" Rafiki wacked him again. "How ya not know da name of ya own sista!?"

##

"Sapphire....?" Uzuri slowly walked over and knelt down by her sister, who layed completely still. She took the girls hand and turned so the palm was face up. She dropped it almost imediently.

Sapphire's gem had the worse crack Uzuri had seen so far. A huge chip in the middle of it.

"Sapphire, oh my God!" Uzuri covered her mouth. "You could have...." Her eyes hardened. "She could have died....." Uzuri slowly stood, curling her fist together.

Random Melody
November 8th, 2016, 08:20 PM
(SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS!)
(I did x3)
Kion nodded and did as he was told, taking in a deep breath and letting it out, his shoulders dropping.

##

"OW!!!" Koja rubbed his head. "STOP IT OR IM GONNA GET BRAIN DAMAGE!"

rubinaito
November 8th, 2016, 08:29 PM
Tanya blinked, the voices fading as she saw Uzuri and Sapphire. "Uzuri." She said quietly. "Kill him." She felt lightheaded, as Adriana grabbed her and began pulling her away, saying something quietly in Tanya's ear that she couldn't process. She just stared at Uzuri and Giza, pushing everything away from her.

(Aw, you know what? I'll explain it now.)
(Tanya is caught between two different realities. The life in her past, and the present. I suppose you could compare her to Sans. After finding out who she was, she began seeing into different timelines, causing her to snap. She sees what happened in the past, each version a little different. The voices are the different timeline versions of Tanya)

Stario&Co.
November 8th, 2016, 08:30 PM
"We all need to talk," Fuli stood and took Kion's hand.

(This is a good way to help Kion calm down I've been looking for an excuse to use this song x3)

##

"Like ya didn't already have it!" Rafiki groaned and placed a hand on his head. "Ya really are a dumb boy."

(I love how rude Rafiki is being towards Koja x3)

Random Melody
November 8th, 2016, 08:34 PM
"Come on." Ono stood.
Kion didnt move, looking to Bunga.
Bunga stood up as well, smiling as he held onto Kion's other hand. "Cmon Kai."
Kion hesitantly moved his knees away from his chest, standing up beside him.
(What song XD)

##

"Hey!" Koja huffed.
(XDDD Ik)

Stario&Co.
November 8th, 2016, 09:14 PM
(Lemme find a song link x3)

"Come on," Fuli turned and guided Kion out the door.

##

"Ya know it's true!" Rafiki replied

##

"Tanya!" Nyeusi exclaimed.

"The brat deserved it!" Giza shrugged. "She was so annoying. I should have killed her a long time--!" He was cut off when a black flame hit his chest, sending him flying.

Everyone turned to look at Uzuri. Her eyes were completely black, and her hair was a blood red with black streaks. Her clothes changed to fit her more disturbing deminer.

"Oh my gosh...." Kistari began to back away.

"Wh-what is this!?" Giza scrambled to his feet, pulling out his sword.

Uzuri snorted in amusement, then let out a chuckle. The chuckled turned into high pitched giggling, and that turned into laughing. She threw her head back and laughed louder, clutching her sides. She had gone mad.

"You really know how to make someone laugh, don't ya!?" Uzuri asked as her laughing died down. A wild smile appeared on her face. "Man am I pumped now!"

"What....?" Giza's grip on his sword tightened.

"Here, I gotta little joke for you!" Uzuri held up her hand, still laughing. "Do you know what it feels like to be strangled to death?"

Giza's eyebrow furrowed in confusion

""First you feel the pressure in your throat, then you start to taste something very sour in your mouth." Uzuri explained, pretending it was an actual conversation. She let a black flame appear in her hands, and placed it on her chest."Then it's like someone lights a match, right in the middle of your chest...that fire grows until it fills your lungs and your throat and all the way behind your eyes," Her smile faded. "and the last thing you feel..... is cold."

Everyone looked at her, too shocked to speak.

Suddenly she started to laugh again. "Funny joke, right!" she giggled.

"You're insane....!" Giza exclaimed.

"Oh uncle!" Uzuri chuckled, the blackness consuming her eyes, like a pair of giant pupils. "Is that any way to talk to your neice?"

"Uzuri....." Kistari tried to warn her.

"Okay let's play a game!" Uzuri said excitedly. "I tare you limb from limb, and you count how long it takes for you to bleed to death okay? Okay!" Uzuri shot forward and grabbed Giza's wrist, twisting until you could hed bones shatter. Giza howled in pain and tried to strike her with his leg, but she kicked him in his knee, dislocating it.

"Whoops," She joked. "My bad." She let him fall to the ground, before heating up her hands and pressing them against his legs, making him scream again. "Now where is it?" She slowly moved her scorching hot hand up his body, leaving him screaming along with many burn marks. "Here it is!" She sang when she reached his forehead, moving his hair to find a green gem. She placed her hands on it, causing Giza to scream louder than ever.

"Such a pretty gem," Uzuri gently rubbed the jewel with her hands, causing Giza to spaz in utter pain. "Such a shame I have to shatter it, right?"

Random Melody
November 8th, 2016, 09:21 PM
(Kay x3)
(Also Uzuri is terrifying -hides under blanket- O.O)
Kion followed, hesitating.
"It'll be okay." Bunga whispered in his ear, putting an arm around his boyfriends shoulders. "Just trust us."
Kion looked at him as Fuli led him out. "I trust you."
"Good." Bunga said, kissing him on the cheek gently. "Now trust all of us."
Kion nodded faintly.
"Kiunga." Ono whispered under his breath, grinning as he followed.

##

Koja sighed, putting a hand to his forehead. suddenly his head snapped up. "Pearl!"

rubinaito
November 8th, 2016, 09:44 PM
That was enough to snap Tanya out ofthe daze she was in. "Uzuri!" The words flew past her lips, reaching Uzuri's ears just before a hand clamped over her mouth. Adriana was right behind her, hair black again as her amber stone shone darkly, almost red.

"Heh, Uzuri, you really are a charming girl." Adriana called, holding Tanya against her. "Thank you so very much for taking care of that nasty Giza for me! He really was in the way of collecting Tanya for my Master. So, now that you're taking care of him, I think I'll just be taking my leave now! Toodles~" She teleported away, Tanya in her arms.

~*~

"Master Chaka~" Adriana sang, dragging Tanya behind her. The older girl was unconscious, bound and gagged. "I brought another gem for your army. And get this- She's my sister, so she's just a little more powerful than me." She kicked Tanya towards Chaka's feet, the girl bruised as she rolled towards him.

Stario&Co.
November 8th, 2016, 10:26 PM
"Tanya?" Uzuri's vision cleared, and she released Giza, who quickly stood and fled into the forest.

"She's gone Uzuri!" Nyeusi said from his spot beside Sapphire. He was busy healing her gem.

"That girl took her!" Kistari exclaimed.

"Oh no....." Uzuri's eyes widened. "What have I done?"

##

"Da boy does have a brain!" Rafiki cheered.

##

"I ship it," Beshte.whispered

Fuli rolled her eyes as she opened the attic door. Unlike most atticts, it was pretty clean. It was actually the Lion Guard hideout. "Alright guys make a circle on the floor!" she walked in, pulling Kion with her.

Random Melody
November 8th, 2016, 10:36 PM
"Me too." Ono chuckled, sitting down.
Bunga nodded and sat down.
Kion pulled gently away from Fuli and sat down beside him, staring at his hands. Aww, whats wrong? Scared i'll take control? Kion visibly flinched.

##

"I remember!" Koja's eyes widened. "We were so young. My Aunt took her away after my parents when missing. She and Uzuri were twins but they were seperated when my Aunt took Pearl to the Rainforest District--Thats when..." He trailed off.

Stario&Co.
November 8th, 2016, 10:53 PM
Beshte sat beside Bunga.

Fuli sat in front of Kion and cupped her hands together (like this https://www.google.com/search?q=meditation&client=ms-android-sprint-us&biw=360&bih=511&tbm=isch&prmd=vni&source=lnms&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiuwo-a75rQAhUDPiYKHTQ6CsAQ_AUIBygD#tbm=isch&q=here+comes+a+thought&imgrc=r-DE75-ji5x-MM%3A )

Beshte looked down at his hands and did the same.

##

"Go on my boy," Rafiku gently placed the end of his staff on Koja's shoulder. "You know how to finish that thought

Random Melody
November 8th, 2016, 11:06 PM
"Mom and Dad were captured." Koja's voice faltered. "Mom left Ruby--Uzuri--with the King and Queen and sent Pearl away with Aunt Zoe. I never saw any of them--Except Uzuri--Again." He shrugged and looked away.

##

Bunga smiled, gently drawing his hand away from Kion's and cupping it like Beshte and Fuli.
Kion looked down at his hands and copied them, silent.
Ono did the same, smiling.

Stario&Co.
November 8th, 2016, 11:21 PM
(Here's the song I'm about to sing you're stevonnie X3 http://www.metrolyrics.com/here-comes-a-thought-lyrics-steven-universe.html )

"Close your eyes and relax," Fuli instructed, shutting her eyes and letting her whole body lose "allow your conscience to leave your body behind, for we are going to a place physical bodies are not allowed."

Beshte shut his eyes and relaxed his body.

##

"And what are ya gonna do about it!?" Rafiki asked

Random Melody
November 8th, 2016, 11:32 PM
(Oooh. Okie. x3)
"First," Koja's eyes hardened. "Im gonna go get Pearl back."
Kila smiled.

##

Kion nodded, closing his eyes and letting himself relax.
Bunga closed his eyes and relaxed as well, and Ono did the same.

Stario&Co.
November 9th, 2016, 06:27 AM
"That's what I like ta here, boy!" Rafiki threw his hands in the air with a laugh, then, not as hard this time, wacked Koja's back with his stick. "Now get ta goin you!"

##

"Now....open your eyes," Fuli instructed.

Beshte opened his eyes, and his eyes widened when he saw that they were no longer in the attack, but and large dark blue room

rubinaito
November 9th, 2016, 08:00 AM
Adriana brought Tanya in to Chaka, saying something that Tanya couldn't quite make out. She felt herself rolling, and hit somebody's feet.

Adriana frowned, and tapped Chaka's shoulder. "Yo Chaka," She sounded irritated. "You gonna notice her or what?"