PDA

View Full Version : Silent Savior

SuspiciousMindz
April 10th, 2017, 12:07 AM
Spirit Moons' bab as a sad life coming </3
[Pearlkit (http://echowcorp.weebly.com/pearlkit.html)]
{scroll her page down to see images of her}

-present day-
Pearlkit was born mute. Due to this, she’s skittish. Why? Well because at this moment, she cannot control her body movements too well which mostly causes confusion for the other cat trying to communicate with her. She tends to keep to herself, not wanting anything to do with other cats until she’s mastered expressing her emotions through body language. Of course this feline can muster out squeaks and grunts, but that’s the only noises she’s able to make besides purring or growling. Yes, she can purr and growl, you don’t need your mouth to make those noises. Besides that point, Pearlkit was minding her own business one day. It was just another day for her, watching her fellow nursery mates and studying how they express their emotions. Although today had a twist. [cat1] approached her and just as Pearlkit was, she cowered away, hoping someone will come to her aid. Of course, this didn’t happen. Pearlkit couldn’t get rid of [cat1]. [cat1] was merely wanting a playmate and as they continued to be super friendly towards her, Pearlkit’s naive side was sparked and soon enough they were playing a game. However, something struck [cat1]; Pearlkit hadn’t said a word to them all day. How strange! In curiousity [cat1] asks why this was and Pearlkit’s awkward body language ends up failing her once more. [cat1] finds it really strange and as the kits were going to bed that night, [cat1] vowed to leave Pearlkit alone.
The follow day, Pearlkit was saddened to see that her “friend” was off playing with some other feline. Ignoring her completely. So, Pearlkit is at it again, simply watching the other kits play, studying them. However, she couldn’t catch a break. Soon enough [cat2] approached, telling her about how [cat1] mentioned how strange she was. [cat2] was nowhere near as friendly and in fact ends up making fun of her, becoming a future lifelong bully. As Pearlkit cowered away, allowing [cat2]’s harsh words break her, a third feline approached. [cat3] started telling [cat2] to back off, to leave Pearlkit alone and eventually it works. [cat3] then vows to never let her get bullied again, but once again, Pearlkit is unable to express her gratitude. [cat3] is stung by this and asks Pearlkit why she won’t say anything to them helping her out. Pearlkit weakly tries to express it, but unlike the other two cat, [cat3] understood that Pearlkit was mute. Relieved by this, Pearlkit and [cat3] end up becoming really good friends.

-apprentice moons-
Pearlpaw, [cat1], [cat2], and [cat3] are finally apprentices. Pearlpaw is still super skittish, but since leaving the nursery, she has stuck close to [mentor] and [cat3]. Working with them will slowly ease her skittish personality. Pearlpaw was assigned [mentor] who was super understanding and helped her work with her body language, doing the best they could to train Pearlpaw into a good warrior. Pearlpaw had grown close to [mentor] and was inwardly thankful for them, vowing mentally to work as hard as she could for them. Of course, [cat2] still hangs around her, pestering her when they can and putting Pearlpaw down for being mute. They claim she isn’t fit to be a warrior and will cause death in battles because she won’t be able to warn anymore. This stung Pearlpaw, however her best friend, [cat3] was always around to bring her hopes back up and drive [cat2] away when needed.
Fast forward a bit, [cat2] and Pearlpaw, monitered by [mentor] were sent out to perform [cat2]’s and Pearlpaw’s first apprentice assessment. Pearlpaw was doing great until she stumbled upon [cat2]’s prey. After catching it, [cat2] throws a fit and outright lashes out at Pearlpaw, who tries her best to defend herself. [mentor] comes bursting through the bushes, scolding [cat2]. Once the situation was resolved, [mentor] tells them to continue, and disappears again, however [cat2] vows to ruin the rest of the assessment for her. Why is [cat2] so mean to her? Well that is unknown, perhaps personal reasons? Or perhaps it’s because she’s so different? Anyways, [cat2] succeeds in their mission, catching every piece of prey Pearlpaw was after, causing Pearlpaw to fail her assessment. Unable to say anything about, she has to take the failure.
That night, Pearlpaw is found slumped by herself in the den, crying silently. Thankfully [cat3] notices this and comes to her aid, but as she’s unable to speak, they’ll never know what had happened.
Skip another moon, Pearlpaw’s skittish personality has dramatically gone away. One day, [cat2] randomly shows up and tries to put her down, but this time, Pearlpaw is ready. She stands her ground and acting as if it were a battle session, she drops [cat2] to the ground and pins them, of course without injuries. Although after this, [cat2] isn’t seen pestering her again.
Fast forward a few moons. Pearlpaw and [cat3] had just finished their final apprentice assessment. They were ready to become warriors! Happy that she made it so far, Pearlpaw hadn’t realized how much her personality had grown. She can easily express her feelings now and [cat2] no longer scares her. [cat3] and her had stayed close friends and [mentor] is especially proud of how well she had done. [mentor] often tended to look at Pearlpaw as a daughter-figure, but more of a guardian at Pearlpaw’s lowest moments.

-warrior moons-
Pearldancer and [cat3] are enjoying warrior life. In fact, a few moons had passed and they were no longer new warriors. Pearldancer had even made a new friend. A close friend at that. [friend1] and she had met on a patrol and [friend1] found the muteness adorable and it was an instant friendship. [cat3] was also given an apprentice and Pearldancer was helping to train them. She’d never be able to train her own apprentice, but she was able to help train her best friends. Pearldancer was enjoying being treated equally in the clan, her muteness hadn’t brought her down in a while.
A few more moons down the road, Pearldancer and [cat3] are more than just friends now. They were sharing mutual feelings of love for each other. [cat3] is taking her out on cute “dates” and they’re found everywhere together. The clan is often talking about them. Before she knows it, Pearldancer is expecting kits. Excitedly, she runs to [friend1], trying her best to share the new. [friend1] figures it out and suggest they tell [cat3] about it. Pearldancer nods and the two run off to find them. Upon hearing the news from [friend1] and seeing Pearldancer overly-elated, [cat3] is instantly elated. She never thought the day would come where she’d be expecting!
Fast forward to when the kits are born. Pearldancer and [cat3] are enjoying life. Pearldancer couldn’t think of any better way to imagine it. She had it rough growing up, but no doubt now that it was all worth it. They enjoy the kits first 3 moons together happily.

-3 moons later-
As stated, the first three moons were great for the couple. The kits were coming up on four moons of age and with them not needing the queen around as much, [cat3] offers to take her out in the territory. Pearldance accepts without hesitation. It had been awhile since she left the camp, it was driving her nuts. The time in the territory was great. They enjoyed each other's company and goofed around a little before [cat3] suggests Pearldance return to the kits and that they were going to do a little hunting before going back. Pearldance doesn’t think too much over it and agrees.

-The Fox-
Pearldance was about halfway back to camp when she heard screeching from the direction she had just left. Panic filled her eyes and she turned and raced for the noise. Coming over a rise, she saw [cat3] face to face with a fox. Pearldance took a few paces forward as the fox’s jaws snapped onto [cat3]’s leg, sending them to the ground, unable to run. This sent Pearldance into a world of worry and protection. Immediately, Pearldance raced forwards, but due to being a queen, her body was still a little soft and her battle moves were rusty. Before the fox could finish off the already injured [cat3], Pearldance shot in front of it’s jaws and took a bite to her neck. Pain took over her body and a wheezing noise left her. Thankfully as the fox was pulling Pearldance into the air, she struck two good blows onto one of it’s eyes. The fox dropped her and fled as it’s eye was torn, she knew it’d be blind in one eye. Although as she struck the ground, she lay there, bleeding horribly from her neck. [friend1] and [cat1] had appeared from the trees just as the fox fled. As [cat1] chased after it, [friend1] came bounding to Pearldance’s side, weeping. [cat3] had been able to witness the encounter, able to get to their paws, but just too late. [cat3] limped up beside [friend1] and Pearldance’s body and looked down with pure sadness. Pearldance simply stared back with love in her icy gaze. She had saved the love of her life after all the times they had brought her back, growing up. She couldn’t speak any words, but her gaze spoke it all before blackness overcame her vision, leaving [cat3] alive and able to care for their kits.

The rest is on the RPer’s.

Roles needed.
[cat1]; fairly nice, however finds Pearl strange and tries to avoid her
[cat2]; the bully, can be a little older or her age
[cat3]; future mate, around her age, best friend, protects her from her bully until their late apprentice age
[mentor]; super supporting, helps her get through her language problems
[friend1]; meets in warriors moons, becomes a second best friend
Kits will be chosen later on in a different finder as this will take a while.
The apprentice for [cat3] will be chosen by [cat3] later as well.

Form-
Add link if you have one

Name:
Appearance:
Questions/Other:
PPD:
RP Sample:

No Choosing Date Yet!

Spirit
April 10th, 2017, 01:49 AM
Nuuuuh, my poor baby ;-; Nice plot though

I will offer Pyrepaw (http://testingitoutcatsofspirit.weebly.com/pyrepaw.html) as Cat2

Other/Questions:
None

PPD:
2.26 ish, but should be higher due to months of inactivity

RP sample:
I don't think this is neccesary? :P If so I'll just go ahead and find one.

wren
April 10th, 2017, 01:58 AM
Awe^^ Grandma Jay will be so depressed. I guess if she's ever bullied again granny Jay will bring down the hammer. Or stay out if it cause she don't belong in this plot... Unless she sees her grand grand babies and dies the day if the birth which is highly unlikely. Anyway I'll stop intruding.

Momotaro
April 10th, 2017, 02:12 AM
http://stormscharries.weebly.com/mistkit-and-autumnkit.html
Name: Mistkit || Autumnkit
Appearance:
Questions/Other:
PPD: 9.07
RP Sample:
Spottedsong shuffled uncomfortably, "Well, there are stories of a kittypet becoming leader, so I think it would be OK..." The golden she-cat wasn't sure though, she had lived most of her life in the EE. Spottedsong had no idea about Gyrewinds views. "Maybe I could wander into a badger den and you could save me? Thunderclan would surely accept you..." She flicked her tail, she hated how she had to meet Briar in secret. But her reputation was at stake. She put her tail carefully on shoulder, trying to comfort him. Spottedsong knew he hated tunnels, and for that she felt all to guilty.

Spottedsong smiled shyly as he complemented her catch; a rare sight to see normally, but a common one when she was with Briar. She watched in awe at his climbing abilities. The she-cat had never been one for heights, she preferred the ground. "Your great at climbing... I'm not for it as much...." She saddened as their conversation turned to her, she licked her pelt nervously, "Everything's fine!" She said it all to quickly though. In Thunderclan she had many sleepless nights, worrying about Briar; Spottedsongs greatest worry was a Thunderclan Tom that she was sure was in love with her. She didn't want to reject him, but in her heart she knew that he was not the one.

She sighed, and decided to be honest, "A Thunderclan Tom wants to be my mate, but I don't love him, and I don't want to see him heartbroken. What should I do! There's also you; sleeping out in the cold, half starved and with no medicine cat!"

goddess of ducks
April 10th, 2017, 07:32 AM
Name: Smokeblossom
Link: https://nightyscharries.weebly.com/smokeblossom.html
Role Wanted: Mentor
Personality: in link
Appearance: in link
Questions/Other: I was thinking that a good connection for her to Pearl would be Smoke's stuttering, so she can relate to language and voice hindrances.
PPD: 9.12
RP Sample: [Taken from Thunderclan Territory Page 195]
Storkflight felt saddened about the fact that both of Nightcry's parents were dead, with Starclan. He too never knew his true, biological parents. He didn't know them, not even remembered them. He didn't know what it was like to see parts of himself in his parents. He didn't know any of that, only what his Clan and Nightbreeze had given him. Although, for knowing nothing else, that was all he needed. He couldn't imagine a different life for himself, Thunderclan was all he knew. He didn't know what it was like to miss a parent. He couldn't relate with Nightcry on that one, but he sympathize using his knowledge that his true mother was out there, most likely alone. "Nightcry..I'm sorry. I don't know how that must feel. Terrible I would think." he said, his voice quiet. "But wish they were never there? I don't know. The only time I wished my family, like Nightbreeze and my brother Barkskip, weren't there, was during the Evil Era. I was scared for them. I didn't know what would happen. I didn't want them there, I didn't want them getting hurt. They're not my true family, but they're all I've ever known, so I feel for them like I'm sure I would for my biological parents." He said. This was true, and then there was his other friend that he would have protected at all costs as well. Little Owlpaw. She was his best friend, and there was a time where he had to protect her during the Evil Era. She had been frightened and scared, and in need of a friend, so he had been there. She was like family to him too. "I don't mind Nightcry. If there's things you need to talk about, no matter how dark and depressing you might think they are, I'll listen to you. You're a friend and if there's something bothering you, I'll listen. I don't want you to go through anything alone, but it sounds like Dayhum is a pretty good sibling, no? I don't mind talking about what ever. It sounds like I have some commonalities between the both of you." He offered encouragingly.

Ludicrous Lunacy
April 11th, 2017, 01:11 AM
Name :: Fallenkit
Role :: Cat 3
Personality :: Kind - Gentle - Depressed - Lonely - Sympathetic - Wise
Fallen is a clever little boy, asking the questions instead of giving the answers and trying to stick himself in another cat's mind. His rain functions on a lever above his age, and yet he is greatly unrecognized due to sometimes pulling the wrong conclusion from the right information and the right thought process. Sometimes, he feels as if his mistakes outweigh the good he does, and so as a cat who would have nearly every right to be boastful now diminishes himself with each failure, and his achievements rarely lift him. He feels as if his ever being born was a mistake and believes that nobody will love him as he loves them, so it takes a lot of sympathy and patience to get him to realize a cat cares for him. If a cat doesn't push him away or ignore him, despite his occasional quietness, he will be loyal to them and defend them so the end. (To be further developed with age.)
Appearance :: A short-medium furred, average sized tom with dark chocolate brown ears and paws and deep brown, round eyes. His whiskers are fairly short and his ears appear rather large.
Questions/Other :: Working on a bio, he's Halestar's nephew if that affects anything in their relationship
PPD :: 11+ (cant remember the exact number)
RP Sample ::

"Heathens?"
The silver Ocicat' ears flicked back and he glared at the leader, hatred evident in his olive eyes. The tom had, in that one instant, entirely forgotten remaining cold and unyielding, and spat hotly, "We are not heathens and murderers any more that you are. You killed leaders with your own paws, and one of your cats was willing to kill my brother. Or have you never even thought of that? No. And here's why; everyone outside your little bubble isn't worth half a thought because they worship and fight for someone else. It's all your Clan, not us, not anyone else, because of the way we live and the way we think!" Pauing for a breath, his eyes narrowed to slits as Grousestar demanded answers from him, though inwardly he flinched at the leader's scathing insults.
"You think that I will betray the Syndicate? I'm not going the way of my brother any time soon. You'll have to kill me first. Oh, wait, no, because your ickle faiwy pwincess eyes cannot stand the sight of blood, hmm?"

lone
April 11th, 2017, 01:45 PM
Name: Wildkit -- Wildpaw -- Wildfire
Role: Cat 3
Personality:
{Protective -- guards other cats, tends to be too overprotective, hates bullies, clings onto a cat, constantly by their side}
{Determined -- gives everything 100%, loves to do things others say he can't, wants to prove himself, wants to be accepted}
{Curious -- asks a lot of questions, persistent with asking, likes to explore everything, sometimes talks too much}
{Outgoing -- always includes other cats, loves to make new friends, never forgets old friends, not afraid to go up to older cats}
{Strategist -- always plans everything out, gets upset when things don't go the way he planned, loves to make new plans}
{Goofy -- can laugh at himself, loves to make others laugh, says or does things he knows are weird, sometimes laughs at the wrong times}
Appearance: Wildkit (http://www.bing.com/images/search?view=detailV2&ccid=9e%2bmpbLH&id=A2B4CA97022F3A2DD5FB869375A91D2ED2ACE517&q=ginger+cat&simid=608038620307591086&selectedIndex=8&ajaxhist=0)
Questions/Other: Nope!
PPD: 7.93
RP Sample: {1 (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?p=227410#post227410)} {2 (http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?p=227412#post227412)}

SuspiciousMindz
April 14th, 2017, 06:42 AM
Awe^^ Grandma Jay will be so depressed. I guess if she's ever bullied again granny Jay will bring down the hammer. Or stay out if it cause she don't belong in this plot... Unless she sees her grand grand babies and dies the day if the birth which is highly unlikely. Anyway I'll stop intruding.
She should def be there when the kits are born :heartbounce:

wren
April 14th, 2017, 10:28 AM
She should def be there when the kits are born :heartbounce:

This may be the first litter Jay won't have to take care if for moon! How exciting and I'm sure she will be their hoovering. From her personality I also know she'll snap back at ocelot path or something. She is such a grump! XD

SuspiciousMindz
April 20th, 2017, 08:14 AM
Boops~

Teza
April 20th, 2017, 10:15 AM
Name
Nightleap (http://areptesa.wixsite.com/wcochars/nightleap)
Role Wanted: Mentor
Questions/Other: Nope xD
PPD: 4.87 last checked
RP Sample:

Otterkit tilted her head in confusion. "I call mousedung! You're the same age as us, how could you have killed a fox?" she asked, disbelief filling her voice as she spoke. Whatever Poolkit was concocting was a lie, and the blue aby knew it. There was simply no way she could have killed a fox. They had barely been able to leave the Nursery for Starclan's sake! "Why would a fox want to mess with you anyway? Your stench would only drive them away!" Otterkit didn't know why she had said that. She had meant to only be playful with her sibling but it came out quite rude indeed. Well, what's done is done. There's no taking it back now. 'Birchstep is going to have my head for that one,' she thought, pinning her ears in regret for her own words.

-----

Birchstep lightly rolled her eyes at her kits, wondering where Poolkit had even heard of a fox. She certainly hadn't spoken of them before, but that didn't really matter now, did it? She watched in admiration at Poolkit's creativity, then glared as she heard Otterkit's words. "Otterkit!" she growled. "While it is absurd that your sister killed a fox, it is still not right to say that to her. Apologize. Now." The fluffy queen hated being cross with her kits, but it had to be done. Otherwise they'd never learn. "Poolkit, I think we'd all love to hear your story," she said once Otterkit apologized, hoping she hadn't noticed that she also called out her daughter on her slight trickery. She simply didn't wish to stifle the young kit's creativity.

SuspiciousMindz
April 27th, 2017, 11:17 PM
bumps

SuspiciousMindz
May 3rd, 2017, 05:06 PM
Boops

Ever
May 3rd, 2017, 05:21 PM
Form-

Name:

Mabledface (https://lizziebeth7.wixsite.com/evercharrie/marbledface)

Female

Role Wanted:

Mentor

Thirty Moons

Personality:

Marbledpaw is very outgoing, and can be a little hot headed at times. She likes to see the world in her own way, often forgetting to take a proper input from others. She is working hard however to shed her arrogance and become more gentle and caring like her mother. She is envious of her mother's ability to always see what is wrong with others and easily find a solution. She has a hard time dealing with sorrow, empathy and other deep emotions of the sort. Her hard working attitude stems from deep down. She believes that because of her lineage, her father being a loner who joined the clan then abandoned her mother with the kits, that she has to prove herself an extra strong warrior to make up for that fault of his. She is not happy that her father has returned to the clan with a new mate and child, she has completely shunned him from her life. But with her hatred for her parents' weaknesses she has felt alone since her kithood.

Appearance:

The pictures really tell the story. She is a black and white cat, her name stemming from the marbled appearance of her coat. her eyes are inherited from her mother; being that soft and welcoming emerald hue. The black and white coat inherited from her father, which she tends to despises about herself.

Questions/Other:

None that I can think of. I just want to justify that I believe this would be a good match because it isn't a perfect one. The conflicts that they have in their personalities would allow each to grow and develop, making it a complex roleplay rather than a one way street for the mentor to only teach the apprentice.

PPD:

RP Sample:

Ash stood silently, staring into a murky puddle on the bare ground. Her dark tabby coat seemed to blend with the air around the edges. Though she was beginning to get used to that. She could never get used to the haunted look in her fiery golden eyes. She disliked to admit how broken and lost she was, nothing could replace the hollow she felt in this miserable place. She was an outcast here, a disappointment of an era of strength that was long past. Her tail flicked and she looked away from herself, padding onward. The dark tabby wasn't sure where each pawstep was taking her, she was on an endless journey to the border between Starclan and the Darkforest that she wasn't even sure existed to find a mate that she wasn't even sure would still love her, let alone be waiting for her...Though she had never been able to find Rain again, maybe he had managed to find it. her eyes stung and she shook her head. If the pain and memories could all go away that would make this life easier, though nothing was ever easy for Ash; it never had been. It was a life of misery with small ups that had led to her demise and corruption. She would pay any price for a second chance at redemption to be reunited with Burdock. She winced aloud, she couldn't even remember his name without the urge to curl into a ball of bitter sorrow and sob till she couldn't feel herself. Though Ash had done that so much now that she knew something needed to change, but she didn't know how to change. Ash had never been able to change her deep rooted ways of holding grudges, never been able to mask her greed. Her lips turned down in the corners with disappointment. This misery was what she deserved, but at the same time she didn't believe that. She'd been being punished since birth, and she'd never been able to understand why that had to be so.

A spark of light shone nearby and she looked over with surprise. She never seen a light here, not like that. There was no bright light here, only darkness and the murky shine from a ghastly moon that shone constantly overhead, often masked by a thick layer of clouds. Though her eyes penetrated the murky landscape in the afterlife. The dark tabby was frozen with curiosity as she watched and waited to see what would become of this light. Perhaps a visitor? Though Ash had heard you needed to call upon visitors, and she hadn't thought she'd done that. Although her subconscious had been screaming for family, for familiarity as she was slowly healing away from all of her losses. Her tail tip shook with curiosity and her breath came in at nervous little pulls. It was funny how the Darkforest changed a cat,
Ash had never been nervous in her life until she had arrived here. Now the molly lived in constant unease.

Taken from here. (http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=67&page=24)