PDA

View Full Version : MCD RP

Dawn & Dark
October 28th, 2016, 08:27 PM
Welcome to Phoniex Drop

Ok, so if you haven't seen Aphmau's Minecraft Diaries, then i'll just like you to the best part (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jAXmRcboVi4)!
Anyways, lets get to it!
First, listen to these shipping songs (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1CWs_Rxhdqg)! Make you feel nice and happy!

Roles
Lord
Guard
Baker
Librarian
Villager
Outside
Wyvern
Other Animal

Form
Name:
Role:
Looks:
Perso:
Other:

http://tse1.mm.bing.net/th?&id=OIP.M5bec24298b56cd920b7b8f1a9e5e1672o0&w=300&h=168&c=0&pid=1.9&rs=0&p=0&r=0
All Credit to the Artist of the above Pic!
^

Dawn & Dark
October 28th, 2016, 08:37 PM
Name: Caroline
Role: Lord
Looks: here (http://tse3.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.Mb1a4554e95e240bb461e77bc42d63bdeo0&pid=15.1) // Caroline has light blue eyes, blonde hair, and wears shorts and a short shirt like aph's mc skin
(http://tse3.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.Mb1a4554e95e240bb461e77bc42d63bdeo0&pid=15.1)Perso: TBRP'd
Other: Please don't let this die ;-;

Hallowed Echo
October 28th, 2016, 08:57 PM
(Yay! SOMEONE MADE A MINECRAFT DIARIES FORM. MINE COMING SOON!!)

Cubonez
October 28th, 2016, 08:59 PM
Name: Cubonez
Role: Guard
Looks: http://www.minecraftskins.com/3D/bigcombine/skin_20150808021137183119both.png
Perso: TBRP if that's okay. I'm feeling lazy rn.
Other: *shrugs* I know a bit about aphmau. I just don't wanna see your RP die *wink*

Hallowed Echo
October 28th, 2016, 09:01 PM
Name: Jesse
Looks: Brown hair and blue eyes
Perso: Serious, Strict, Quiet.
Other: No

Dawn & Dark
October 28th, 2016, 09:04 PM
Name: Cubonez
Looks: http://www.minecraftskins.com/3D/bigcombine/skin_20150808021137183119both.png
Perso: TBRP if that's okay. I'm feeling lazy rn.
Other: *shrugs* I know a bit about aphmau. I just don't wanna see your RP die *wink*

accepted! fine with me i guess

Dawn & Dark
October 28th, 2016, 09:04 PM
Name: Jesse
Looks: Brown hair and blue eyes
Perso: Serious, Strict, Quiet.
Other: No
accepted!

Dawn & Dark
October 28th, 2016, 09:19 PM
we can start whenever you guys want to

Bram246
October 28th, 2016, 09:23 PM
Name: Jasmine
Role: Librarian
Looks: plain clothes, brown skin, shoulder length black hair, dark brown eyes, glasses are blue
Perso: quiet ,observant ,friendly, quick to judge others
Other: None

Dawn & Dark
October 28th, 2016, 09:26 PM
Name: Jasmine
Role: Librarian
Looks: plain clothes, brown skin, shoulder length black hair, dark brown eyes, glasses are blue
Perso: quiet ,observant ,friendly, quick to judge others
Other: None
accepted!

Bram246
October 28th, 2016, 09:29 PM
Jasmine was walking from her house to the library. She was thinking about rearranging the books in A to Z.

Dawn & Dark
October 28th, 2016, 09:36 PM
Caroline was in her house, eating some bread and jam.

Bram246
October 28th, 2016, 09:39 PM
Jasmine opened the door to the library and started rearranging the books. She also turned on the lamp on the desk next to the window to let everyone know the library was open.

Cubonez
October 28th, 2016, 09:44 PM
Cubonez sighed, looking around. Her green eyes looked around warily, as she had been recently been adorned the name of "guard". The timid girl sat down on a nearby resting spot, sighing. In her hand, she held a makeshift sword, shaped like a bone.

Dawn & Dark
October 29th, 2016, 07:22 AM
When Caroline finished her snack, she got up and walked out of her house. She walked over to the tree next to her house and sat down, opened a book, and began to read.

Bram246
October 29th, 2016, 09:22 AM
Finishing organizing the books Jasmine walked outside to a chair next to the door. She sat and read a thick book.

RecklessThunder
October 29th, 2016, 09:46 AM
Name: Azlyn Orriana

Role: Baker

Looks: Light caramel hair and small pink highlights with green eyes. She always wears her black jacket and pink ruffle short skirt. She has tan skin and small amount of freckles.

Perso: Azlyn is the most sweet and energetic person you might ever meet. She is friendly and bouncy and her biggest goal in life is to do something super duper extra special to save the world- whether it's baking the best cupcakes, cakes, and brownies or saving someone's life. She will easily get distracted, most often by butterflies. Her favorite color is sparkly.... at least, she considers it a color.

Other: She secretly trained herself to battle with a sword and she is super skilled at it. She keeps her sword skills a secret because she doesn't want to cause drama.

Dawn & Dark
October 29th, 2016, 12:21 PM
Name: Azlyn Orriana

Role: Baker

Looks: Light caramel hair and small pink highlights with green eyes. She always wears her black jacket and pink ruffle short skirt. She has tan skin and small amount of freckles.

Perso: Azlyn is the most sweet and energetic person you might ever meet. She is friendly and bouncy and her biggest goal in life is to do something super duper extra special to save the world- whether it's baking the best cupcakes, cakes, and brownies or saving someone's life. She will easily get distracted, most often by butterflies. Her favorite color is sparkly.... at least, she considers it a color.

Other: She secretly trained herself to battle with a sword and she is super skilled at it. She keeps her sword skills a secret because she doesn't want to cause drama.

Accepted!

Dawn & Dark
October 29th, 2016, 12:27 PM
also, I forgot to add Meif'wa to the Roles

Bram246
October 29th, 2016, 12:31 PM
also, I forgot to add Meif'wa to the Roles
(What about werewolves as a role as well? Also is LGBT allowed?)

Dawn & Dark
October 29th, 2016, 12:41 PM
(What about werewolves as a role as well? Also is LGBT allowed?)

1: I wont add that yet
2: No, I will not allow that.

Bram246
October 29th, 2016, 12:47 PM
1: I wont add that yet
2: No, I will not allow that.
(Okay.)

Cubonez
October 29th, 2016, 01:22 PM
Cubonez, upon seeing Caroline, walked over to her, putting up a faint smile. "Hey," she said. "How're you dong?"

Dawn & Dark
October 29th, 2016, 01:43 PM
Caroline looked up at Cubonez. "I'm fine, how about you?" She folded the corner of the page she was on and closed her book.

RecklessThunder
October 29th, 2016, 01:47 PM
Azlyn was cheerfully making red velvet cupcakes in her bakery. The stone walls and the wooden floor made her bakery homey. She bounced over to the counter and grabbed the icing tube, walking and bouncing back. She held the icing tube and squeezed it, going round and round until each cupcake was perfect. Azlyn then sprinkled a justified amount of sprinkles onto the cream cheese frosting. She sneaked over to the window, placed the plate of warm cupcakes into the window's ledge, and opened the window to allow the scent of them float outside. She giggled and went back into the kitchen.

Bram246
October 29th, 2016, 02:03 PM
Jasmine got up from her chair and went to the bakery. She opened the door and saw cupcakes next to the ooen window. "Already cooking Azlyn?", she asked.

RecklessThunder
October 29th, 2016, 02:22 PM
Jasmine got up from her chair and went to the bakery. She opened the door and saw cupcakes next to the ooen window. "Already cooking Azlyn?", she asked.
Azlyn smiled and beamed. "As always!" She exclaimed. "Want one?"

Bram246
October 29th, 2016, 02:27 PM
Azlyn smiled and beamed. "As always!" She exclaimed. "Want one?"
"For free?", Jasmine asked.

RecklessThunder
October 29th, 2016, 03:10 PM
"For free?", Jasmine asked.
"Why not? It would give my food good reviews!" She said cheerfully. She was getting excited because red velvet was her favorite thing to make, as she changed a couple things to try and make them even better. Azlyn walked over to the plate and picked one up. "Tell me if I need to change anything!"

Bram246
October 29th, 2016, 03:13 PM
"Why not? It would give my food good reviews!" She said cheerfully. She was getting excited because red velvet was her favorite thing to make, as she changed a couple things to try and make them even better. Azlyn walked over to the plate and picked one up. "Tell me if I need to change anything!"
Jasmine took the cupcake and ate it,"Wow this is good!"

Dawn & Dark
October 29th, 2016, 03:21 PM
I JUST WANT TO MAKE A MEIF'WA!!!

Name: Daisy
Role: Villager
Looks: here (http://tse1.mm.bing.net/th?&id=OIP.Mcc193d37a5ee86f8eaa7f092bb3604d8o0&w=225&h=299&c=0&pid=1.9&rs=0&p=0&r=0)
Perso: TBRP'd
Other: i just wanted to make this girl!!

Dawn & Dark
October 29th, 2016, 03:24 PM
Daisy ran out of her house and stopped to look around. "I wonder if anything good was baked at the bakery today!" She squealed, running toward the bakery. Daisy opened the door and looked up at Azlyn. "Can I have something sweet please?" She asked cutely.

Bram246
October 29th, 2016, 03:33 PM
Jasmine waved at Daisy.

Dawn & Dark
October 29th, 2016, 03:37 PM
Daisy glanced over at Jasmine. She turned and waved, smiling.

RecklessThunder
October 29th, 2016, 07:45 PM
Jasmine took the cupcake and ate it,"Wow this is good!"
Azlyn beamed again. "Thanks!! Is there anything I need to change? Texture, flavor?" She asked excitedly. She was close to perfecting another recipe and she felt as if she could explode with happiness.

RecklessThunder
October 29th, 2016, 07:47 PM
Daisy ran out of her house and stopped to look around. "I wonder if anything good was baked at the bakery today!" She squealed, running toward the bakery. Daisy opened the door and looked up at Azlyn. "Can I have something sweet please?" She asked cutely.
"Sure!!" Azlyn ran to her display case. "Are you feeling more towards cake or pie?" She asked Daisy. She loved her job.

Bram246
October 29th, 2016, 07:47 PM
Azlyn beamed again. "Thanks!! Is there anything I need to change? Texture, flavor?" She asked excitedly. She was close to perfecting another recipe and she felt as if she could explode with happiness.
"No it's good! Well to me at least. Can I have four more cupcakes?", Jasmine asked.

RecklessThunder
October 29th, 2016, 07:54 PM
"No it's good! Well to me at least. Can I have four more cupcakes?", Jasmine asked.
Azlyn grinned at Jasmine. "Sure! That's two coins per one, so 8 coins?" She said as she was placing the four in a container.

Bram246
October 29th, 2016, 07:58 PM
Azlyn grinned at Jasmine. "Sure! That's two coins per one, so 8 coins?" She said as she was placing the four in a container.
Jasmine gave Azlyn eight coins. "Hey I think I might have a cooking or bakery book in the library. Maybe you could come by and check it out sometime.",she smiled.

RecklessThunder
October 29th, 2016, 09:39 PM
Jasmine gave Azlyn eight coins. "Hey I think I might have a cooking or bakery book in the library. Maybe you could come by and check it out sometime.",she smiled.
"I would love to!" Azlyn said excitedly. She was always looking to improve her skills. A scent of brownies filled the air. "Brownies are done! she yelled and ran into the kitchen. She immediately took them out of the oven to cool.

Bram246
October 29th, 2016, 09:44 PM
"I would love to!" Azlyn said excitedly. She was always looking to improve her skills. A scent of brownies filled the air. "Brownies are done! she yelled and ran into the kitchen. She immediately took them out of the oven to cool.
Jasmine smiled and took her cupcakes,"I'll be outside of the library!", she said going to sit in front of the library. She sat and ate another cupcake.

Dawn & Dark
October 30th, 2016, 07:41 AM
"Sure!!" Azlyn ran to her display case. "Are you feeling more towards cake or pie?" She asked Daisy. She loved her job.

"Cake!" Daisy smiled. "Cake please Azlyn!"

RecklessThunder
October 30th, 2016, 10:21 AM
"Cake!" Daisy smiled. "Cake please Azlyn!"
"Coming right up!" Azlyn yelled from inside the kitchen. She ran back out with a cake cart. "Are you feeling more towards chocolates or fruits?" She asked Daisy, pointing to a chocolate cake, and then pointing to a strawberry cake and blueberry cake. "Or perhaps you want a cheesecake?"

Bram246
October 30th, 2016, 11:14 AM
Jasmine ate her last cupcake as she saw a pig wandering around. She got up and start walking to the pig with an axe in her hand.

Dawn & Dark
November 1st, 2016, 01:55 PM
"Coming right up!" Azlyn yelled from inside the kitchen. She ran back out with a cake cart. "Are you feeling more towards chocolates or fruits?" She asked Daisy, pointing to a chocolate cake, and then pointing to a strawberry cake and blueberry cake. "Or perhaps you want a cheesecake?"

"Hmm.. Chocolate please." Daisy looked up at the cake. She licked her lips.

Bram246
November 1st, 2016, 02:06 PM
Jasmine left the library and made the pig followed her with a carrot. She went behind her house and open the gate. Another pig oink as she got the other pig in the pen. She quickly ran out and close the pen. "Yes! Now I need more carrots.", she ran passed the bakery and went to the farm.

RecklessThunder
November 1st, 2016, 04:00 PM
"Hmm.. Chocolate please." Daisy looked up at the cake. She licked her lips.
"Alrighty, that'll be 6 coins." Azlyn happily picked up the chocolate cake that was on a platter and carefully placed it in a box.

RecklessThunder
November 1st, 2016, 04:03 PM
Jasmine left the library and made the pig followed her with a carrot. She went behind her house and open the gate. Another pig oink as she got the other pig in the pen. She quickly ran out and close the pen. "Yes! Now I need more carrots.", she ran passed the bakery and went to the farm.
((I thought u were gonna kill it XD))

Bram246
November 1st, 2016, 04:12 PM
((I thought u were gonna kill it XD))
(I was but I changed my mind. Breeding! XD)
Jasmine pulled carrots out of the ground and planted some back. She had her hands full of carrots as she walked back to her home.

Dawn & Dark
November 1st, 2016, 05:12 PM
"Alrighty, that'll be 6 coins." Azlyn happily picked up the chocolate cake that was on a platter and carefully placed it in a box.

Daisy pulled seven coins out of her pocket. "Keep the other coin for how hard you work." She placed the coins on the counter in front of Azlyn.

Bram246
November 1st, 2016, 05:19 PM
After feeding the pigs Jasmine went back to the library.

Dawn & Dark
November 1st, 2016, 05:20 PM
Caroline was walking around the village, making sure everyone was ok. She saw Jasmine and waved. "Hello Jasmine! How are you today?"

Bram246
November 1st, 2016, 05:26 PM
Jasmine turned around and waved back,"Hey! I just got another pig not too long ago."

Dawn & Dark
November 1st, 2016, 05:33 PM
"How did you get it?" Caroline asked. It must have been close by then. She thought.

Bram246
November 1st, 2016, 05:38 PM
"It was walking around and I had an extra carrot. I gather some more from the farm and they should have had a baby by now.",she said.

Dawn & Dark
November 2nd, 2016, 05:22 PM
"Maybe you should check on them .Try to keep the pigs away from wolves and foxes." Caroline suggested. "The baby pig will squeal all day and night if the mother dies, and it'll be worse if the father died too. Keep a good watch of them till the baby grows."

Bram246
November 2nd, 2016, 05:28 PM
"Yes I know. I read a book about how pigs. Anyway have you been by the bakery? She has really good pastries!", Jasmine said excitedly.

RecklessThunder
November 2nd, 2016, 05:58 PM
Daisy pulled seven coins out of her pocket. "Keep the other coin for how hard you work." She placed the coins on the counter in front of Azlyn.
Azlyn eyed the extra coin. "Are you sure?" She asked, taking the other six and placing the box on the counter next to Daisy.

Dawn & Dark
November 2nd, 2016, 06:27 PM
"I haven't yet, but I may go later today." Caroline said. "I have to go, see you later!" She said, waving as she ran off.

Bram246
November 2nd, 2016, 06:31 PM
Jasmine waved as she closed her library. She went back to her house to check on her pigs.

Dawn & Dark
November 2nd, 2016, 06:43 PM
Azlyn eyed the extra coin. "Are you sure?" She asked, taking the other six and placing the box on the counter next to Daisy.

"Yes, I'm sure!" Daisy replied. "Just for your hard work!"

shark sailor
November 2nd, 2016, 06:44 PM
(Can I still join? x3)

RecklessThunder
November 3rd, 2016, 07:04 AM
"Yes, I'm sure!" Daisy replied. "Just for your hard work!"
Azlyn smiled. "Alrighty then, thank you!!" She took the extra coin and placed it in her money box, and pushed the cake box towards Daisy. "Have a good day!"

Dawn & Dark
November 4th, 2016, 05:32 PM
"I will! Bye!" Daisy said, taking the box and running home. She opened the door to her house and sat down on the floor to eat the cake. She knew nobody was home, she was alone everyday and see didn't know why. But she knew that the other villagers always took care of her.

Dawn & Dark
November 8th, 2016, 06:36 AM
(Can I still join? x3)
yes you can