PDA

View Full Version : Can i ask for help?

WhiteRiver
October 28th, 2016, 08:27 PM
So, i am new and would like to know how to join in. Like is there a specific way you like characters to be made? And how do you get into the main roleplay? Someone please help.

Clearstream
October 28th, 2016, 08:47 PM
Hello, and welcome to WCO! No, there is not any specific way to RP or get into an RP. Here are the steps I would recommend taking.

Make and OC form and save it somewhere. Mainly include name, gender, personality, appearance, and clan, although it can be more complex if you like.

Post in the RP Resources asking for a partner.

Talk in the chatbox and ask about any questions you have.

Just have fun!

WhiteRiver
October 28th, 2016, 09:18 PM
Hello, and welcome to WCO! No, there is not any specific way to RP or get into an RP. Here are the steps I would recommend taking.

Make and OC form and save it somewhere. Mainly include name, gender, personality, appearance, and clan, although it can be more complex if you like.

Post in the RP Resources asking for a partner.

Talk in the chatbox and ask about any questions you have.

Just have fun!

Thank you. But what if my character starts as a kit?

FadedShadow
October 28th, 2016, 09:27 PM
If your character is a kit it's required to have at least a mother.(Unless it's adopted.) I think they made this rule because of too many kits. Although I don't know the origin reason, that just seemed logical to me.

MaskedBandits
October 28th, 2016, 10:12 PM
Heyo! Don't worry, there's no signup or anything, just make a cat and jump right into roleplaying! ^-^ And yes, you can start as a kit, but it's not required, and as long as you've got a mother (for if You're starting as a kit) you're good to go! (Basically what FadedShadow said :) )

WhiteRiver
October 28th, 2016, 10:15 PM
Heyo! Don't worry, there's no signup or anything, just make a cat and jump right into roleplaying! ^-^ And yes, you can start as a kit, but it's not required, and as long as you've got a mother (for if You're starting as a kit) you're good to go! (Basically what FadedShadow said :) )

So hey is there only the main group roleplay?a

MaskedBandits
October 29th, 2016, 07:25 AM
So hey is there only the main group roleplay?a

The main group is where most people roleplay, but there's also another section called the FanClans. These are Clans other people made up, but you can still join them! Be aware, though, those Clans are not allowed to interact with the main Clans in any way. Does that help? :heartbounce:

FadedShadow
October 29th, 2016, 10:01 AM
The main group is where most people roleplay, but there's also another section called the FanClans. These are Clans other people made up, but you can still join them! Be aware, though, those Clans are not allowed to interact with the main Clans in any way. Does that help? :heartbounce:

There's also the Other Roleplay section.

Clearstream
October 29th, 2016, 10:13 AM
Sorry I wasn't able to explain very well last night. I had to get off the computer, so I was rushing to explain everything. Keep on asking about any questions you have! :kittyface: <3