PDA

View Full Version : Hi there...

StarlessSky
April 7th, 2017, 09:57 PM
Just another new cat here. My username is StarlessSky but you can call me Dawn, or my warrior name if I get one. I recently discovered this website, now I wish I had found it a lot earlier, it looks awesome. I'm still finding my way around this website, and this is my first post. Hope that those of you who have been here longer than I have can offer some guidance. May StarClan light your path.

Barnabas
April 7th, 2017, 10:01 PM
Just another new cat here. My username is StarlessSky but you can call me Dawn, or my warrior name if I get one. I recently discovered this website, now I wish I had found it a lot earlier, it looks awesome. I'm still finding my way around this website, and this is my first post. Hope that those of you who have been here longer than I have can offer some guidance. May StarClan light your path.

I'm new also. I've been here for 3-4 days. If you ever want to RP just PM me! :)

Ludicrous Lunacy
April 7th, 2017, 10:05 PM
Welcome! Feel free to tell me if you ever want to rp, talk, or have any questions, and remember to read the site guidelines!!

Fawn
April 8th, 2017, 03:38 AM
Welcome to WCO!

Empress Of Evil
April 8th, 2017, 06:43 AM
Hello and welcome to WCO!

savage scar
April 10th, 2017, 02:24 AM
Hi There! Welcome to WCO!!

Deerlie
April 10th, 2017, 03:04 AM
Welcome! If u need anything just ask me!

Tigress
April 17th, 2017, 11:00 PM

Hello! Welcome to WCO! If you want to rp or just chat, feel free to come to me! :)