PDA

View Full Version : Colt & Stallion's Clearing {private}

appariitiion
April 6th, 2017, 03:35 PM
Moonfur

Colt leaped ontop of a plump mouse, squishing it's head with his paw. He picked it up and, seeing his brother, threw it at him. His brother, Stallion, squeaked like a kitten. Colt laughed and meowed, "I've eaten already. You can have it." The brown siamese cat looked at the mouse, and then sunk his teeth into it. Colt flicked his tail and padded to the de they had made in a hollowed tree stump.

judas
April 6th, 2017, 03:44 PM
Moonfur

Colt leaped ontop of a plump mouse, squishing it's head with his paw. He picked it up and, seeing his brother, threw it at him. His brother, Stallion, squeaked like a kitten. Colt laughed and meowed, "I've eaten already. You can have it." The brown siamese cat looked at the mouse, and then sunk his teeth into it. Colt flicked his tail and padded to the de they had made in a hollowed tree stump.
They tom shook his long fur. The Siberian stretched his hind legs. The grey and white tom jumped over a few bushes, revealing a clearing. "Well what do we have here?" Pepper mumbled to himself. The tom walked in, taking a deep breath. Cats had been here, or were here. Pepper walked forward, seeing a cat eating prey. "Hello," He mewed in his british accent. The tom walked closer, flicking his tail. He narrowed his blue orbs, shifting his posture.

appariitiion
April 6th, 2017, 03:52 PM
They tom shook his long fur. The Siberian stretched his hind legs. The grey and white tom jumped over a few bushes, revealing a clearing. "Well what do we have here?" Pepper mumbled to himself. The tom walked in, taking a deep breath. Cats had been here, or were here. Pepper walked forward, seeing a cat eating prey. "Hello," He mewed in his british accent. The tom walked closer, flicking his tail. He narrowed his blue orbs, shifting his posture.

Stallion dropped his prey and almost leaped out of his fur. He yowled in alarm, and then saw that it was only a cat. A cat that talks weird.. he thought as he heard him speak 'hello'. He'd never heard anyone talk like that. Just before he was going to reply, Colt answered for him.
"Who are you?" the light siamese cat asked the siberian. He walked over towards the stranger and his brother and meowed, "this place is occupied, you know."

appariitiion
April 7th, 2017, 01:59 PM
(Boop)

judas
April 7th, 2017, 07:04 PM
Stallion dropped his prey and almost leaped out of his fur. He yowled in alarm, and then saw that it was only a cat. A cat that talks weird.. he thought as he heard him speak 'hello'. He'd never heard anyone talk like that. Just before he was going to reply, Colt answered for him.
"Who are you?" the light siamese cat asked the siberian. He walked over towards the stranger and his brother and meowed, "this place is occupied, you know."
Pepper took a step back. "Nice too meet you too." Pepper walked around the cat. "Your hunting is horrible." Pepper looked at the prey, pawing the ground. The tom sat down, licking his paw.
"Whats your name?" He asked.

appariitiion
April 7th, 2017, 07:09 PM
Pepper took a step back. "Nice too meet you too." Pepper walked around the cat. "Your hunting is horrible." Pepper looked at the prey, pawing the ground. The tom sat down, licking his paw.
"Whats your name?" He asked.
Colt took notice of the tom's voice instantly. It was odd and almost.. Soothing, in a way. He almost wanted to forgive this cat for the comment on his hunting and the odd behavior, and it frustrated him. "Why should you know?" He growled, acting aggressive. Stallion, feeling awkward at the situation because of what his brother was going to do, slowly padded off into the woods.

judas
April 7th, 2017, 07:25 PM
Colt took notice of the tom's voice instantly. It was odd and almost.. Soothing, in a way. He almost wanted to forgive this cat for the comment on his hunting and the odd behavior, and it frustrated him. "Why should you know?" He growled, acting aggressive. Stallion, feeling awkward at the situation because of what his brother was going to do, slowly padded off into the woods.
"You didn't catch it, why do you care? Hm?" Pepper asked, he looked into the other cats eyes. "You have a brother, sister, sibling, correct?" Pepper flicked his tail, walking around. "You can't defend this place by yourself. You are not alone. No mate, no kits, no parents. If I'm correct, just you and your sibling?" Pepper gave him a deep stare, circling him.

appariitiion
April 7th, 2017, 07:42 PM
"You didn't catch it, why do you care? Hm?" Pepper asked, he looked into the other cats eyes. "You have a brother, sister, sibling, correct?" Pepper flicked his tail, walking around. "You can't defend this place by yourself. You are not alone. No mate, no kits, no parents. If I'm correct, just you and your sibling?" Pepper gave him a deep stare, circling him.
He flicked his tail. "I did catch it," he grumbled. The tom made him uncomfortable, but not at the same time.. It was confusing. His ears lowered at the mention of having no one. He turned towards Pepper and growled, "hey, even if I only have my brother, it's more than some cat like you should deserve." He lowered down, honestly ready to attack this cat.

judas
April 10th, 2017, 02:36 PM
He flicked his tail. "I did catch it," he grumbled. The tom made him uncomfortable, but not at the same time.. It was confusing. His ears lowered at the mention of having no one. He turned towards Pepper and growled, "hey, even if I only have my brother, it's more than some cat like you should deserve." He lowered down, honestly ready to attack this cat.
Pepper narrowed his eyes, keeping his claws away. "I was taken away from my siblings and my parents. You honestly think I want to be alone? Do you know how many She cats go out of there way only to be killed by Crazy toms like you? Ha! I bet you couldn't last a Second traveling with me. Your a fool." He mewed, keeping his voice proud. The tom flicked his tail, turning his ears around to here any noise.

appariitiion
April 10th, 2017, 06:22 PM
Pepper narrowed his eyes, keeping his claws away. "I was taken away from my siblings and my parents. You honestly think I want to be alone? Do you know how many She cats go out of there way only to be killed by Crazy toms like you? Ha! I bet you couldn't last a Second traveling with me. Your a fool." He mewed, keeping his voice proud. The tom flicked his tail, turning his ears around to here any noise.
"A fool?" He snarled. "Oh, yes, I am a fool, I peacefully made my home with my brother, and I don't go around intruding in other's territory acting like I own the forest! Me, crazy? In what world is that true? Buddy, I think you're talking about yourself."

judas
April 10th, 2017, 08:32 PM
"A fool?" He snarled. "Oh, yes, I am a fool, I peacefully made my home with my brother, and I don't go around intruding in other's territory acting like I own the forest! Me, crazy? In what world is that true? Buddy, I think you're talking about yourself."
Pepper gave an amused smile. He began to laugh, "Ha! Okay, Okay. Your alright. Not a lot like you who still have there minds intact. Many just run away or drive themselves mad! Not you, I'm Pepper, nice to meet you." Pepper dipped his head. The Tom sat down, "Sorry 'bout that! I've learned how to test if a cat is insane by talking to them like that. I gotta pass the stories along to those who have there minds sharp. Sorry 'Bout the insults, your hunting is okay. And You might be wonderin' 'bout my Voice also. I'm no ordinary cat lad." He mewed.

appariitiion
April 10th, 2017, 09:45 PM
Pepper gave an amused smile. He began to laugh, "Ha! Okay, Okay. Your alright. Not a lot like you who still have there minds intact. Many just run away or drive themselves mad! Not you, I'm Pepper, nice to meet you." Pepper dipped his head. The Tom sat down, "Sorry 'bout that! I've learned how to test if a cat is insane by talking to them like that. I gotta pass the stories along to those who have there minds sharp. Sorry 'Bout the insults, your hunting is okay. And You might be wonderin' 'bout my Voice also. I'm no ordinary cat lad." He mewed.
Colt's ears went flat. His face looked so surprised and stupid. Stallion came out from a bush, laughing. Colt stood there, silent for a moment, until recovering from the shock. He flicked his ear and meowed, "Wow, that was really.. Smart. Rude, but smart. Oh, and I'm Colt. This is my brother, Stallion." His fluffed fur went flat again and his heart-beat slowed. "Wow, you guessed it. Not ordinary?" Colt was still mad at Pepper for what he'd done, but he wasn't the type to hold grudges unless necessary. He decided he'd try to forget what happened a few heartbeats ago, toying with his emotions like that. Deep in the back of his mind, though, that thought boiled in his brain with anger.