PDA

View Full Version : Jay and Sun's Creek (Come join!)

Aquarius
April 6th, 2017, 11:13 AM
(Open to all!)

Jay flicked her tail, her blue-gray fur being blown about by the zephyr. She stayed quiet, sitting down, facing the creek that she and her son had made dens near. The small ripples calmed her and she often sat at the edge, just staring down into the never-still water. Thoughts raced about her mind and she was spaced out for a moment, her mind overtaking her body. She completely stilled, her dark blue eyes fixed on the stream. From behind her came up her son, Sun. He was much younger then her, almost apprentice age. He opened his mouth to say something but saw Jay's concentration and stopped. His yellow tabby pelt stood out in the forest, and he flicked his ear as he tentatively sat next to her, placing his paws at the very edge of the stream. He and his mother both had a connection with the water and it always seemed to be the one place they always both ended up.
Sun purred, looking down at the water. He often got lonely, and longed to see the clans again. He knew there was no point in asking - Jay would dismiss it immediately. The farther Jay got away from the Clans, the farther she got away from Blaze - no, Blazingdusk now - the happier she would be. Sun had seen his father the last time they went to the Clans, and stumbled into Riverclan. Jay had stayed the minimum, the night, and left with Sun immediately the next morning, without a word to the rogue-turned-warrior that had fathered her kit for the shortest time. Sun wished to meet the tom again, to talk to him, but he knew it wasn't to be. His purr faltered and he re-affixed his gaze on the ripples.

savage scar
April 8th, 2017, 03:00 AM
(Open to all!)

Jay flicked her tail, her blue-gray fur being blown about by the zephyr. She stayed quiet, sitting down, facing the creek that she and her son had made dens near. The small ripples calmed her and she often sat at the edge, just staring down into the never-still water. Thoughts raced about her mind and she was spaced out for a moment, her mind overtaking her body. She completely stilled, her dark blue eyes fixed on the stream. From behind her came up her son, Sun. He was much younger then her, almost apprentice age. He opened his mouth to say something but saw Jay's concentration and stopped. His yellow tabby pelt stood out in the forest, and he flicked his ear as he tentatively sat next to her, placing his paws at the very edge of the stream. He and his mother both had a connection with the water and it always seemed to be the one place they always both ended up.
Sun purred, looking down at the water. He often got lonely, and longed to see the clans again. He knew there was no point in asking - Jay would dismiss it immediately. The farther Jay got away from the Clans, the farther she got away from Blaze - no, Blazingdusk now - the happier she would be. Sun had seen his father the last time they went to the Clans, and stumbled into Riverclan. Jay had stayed the minimum, the night, and left with Sun immediately the next morning, without a word to the rogue-turned-warrior that had fathered her kit for the shortest time. Sun wished to meet the tom again, to talk to him, but he knew it wasn't to be. His purr faltered and he re-affixed his gaze on the ripples.

Ricochet's paws brushed against the grass as he passed the creek. He saw the two sitting, just staring into the watery depths. He wasn't as close as they were but still close to see them easily. He stopped in his tracks and poked his head out of the foliage that he was behind. He went to say something but stopped, maybe they just wanted to be alone? He shuffled his paws, then his shoulders and finally spoke up, the gray tom's voice echoing through the area. "Hello." His green eyes flashed in the sunlight as he stood out of the bushes.

Aquarius
April 10th, 2017, 01:41 PM
Ricochet's paws brushed against the grass as he passed the creek. He saw the two sitting, just staring into the watery depths. He wasn't as close as they were but still close to see them easily. He stopped in his tracks and poked his head out of the foliage that he was behind. He went to say something but stopped, maybe they just wanted to be alone? He shuffled his paws, then his shoulders and finally spoke up, the gray tom's voice echoing through the area. "Hello." His green eyes flashed in the sunlight as he stood out of the bushes.

Jay snapped up suddenly, her eyes flashing a light blue. She whipped around, fearing the newcomer to be an intruder. Not many innocent cats came around these parts and her jaw was clenched, yet she suppressed a snarl. Her striped tail flicked, the sheen on her fur dissolving as it picked up. "Who are you?" She asked coldly, setting her posture well and authoritative. She eyed the cat in front of her, his gray fur easy to spot against the bright landscape. She didn't want to seem bitter, for he didn't seem like an enemy, but she didn't want to take any chances. Her ears erect and her paws glued to the ground, she waited for the loner's answer.
Sun had also set his gaze on the tom, but he seemed less hostile and almost cheery to see the stranger, he nudged his mother, even though she didn't respond. He glanced at the stranger, who was a little older then him, with interest, his yellow tail flicking out over the water. He wanted to say something to the tom but he didn't want to be scolded or chastised by Jay. His eyes bright he waited for the cat to respond so that he could begin speaking to him. The differences between mother and son were evident.

CinnamonCookie
April 10th, 2017, 02:13 PM
Green eyes peered out from the branches above as a small gray and white cat watched the three cats. Two where older than her, one was just a little bit older than her. Peony was laying on a branch, hidden behind the leaves.

savage scar
April 11th, 2017, 02:53 AM
Jay snapped up suddenly, her eyes flashing a light blue. She whipped around, fearing the newcomer to be an intruder. Not many innocent cats came around these parts and her jaw was clenched, yet she suppressed a snarl. Her striped tail flicked, the sheen on her fur dissolving as it picked up. "Who are you?" She asked coldly, setting her posture well and authoritative. She eyed the cat in front of her, his gray fur easy to spot against the bright landscape. She didn't want to seem bitter, for he didn't seem like an enemy, but she didn't want to take any chances. Her ears erect and her paws glued to the ground, she waited for the loner's answer.
Sun had also set his gaze on the tom, but he seemed less hostile and almost cheery to see the stranger, he nudged his mother, even though she didn't respond. He glanced at the stranger, who was a little older then him, with interest, his yellow tail flicking out over the water. He wanted to say something to the tom but he didn't want to be scolded or chastised by Jay. His eyes bright he waited for the cat to respond so that he could begin speaking to him. The differences between mother and son were evident.

"I'm Ricochet, don't worry, I'm not the one to hurt people, only if they attack first of course." The tom meowed, his usual charming smirk crossed his face again. Ricochet shook his gray pelt and asked. "Who are you two?" His ears flicked and twitched as he patiently awaited a response from the two by the creek.

Aquarius
April 11th, 2017, 06:31 AM
"I'm Ricochet, don't worry, I'm not the one to hurt people, only if they attack first of course." The tom meowed, his usual charming smirk crossed his face again. Ricochet shook his gray pelt and asked. "Who are you two?" His ears flicked and twitched as he patiently awaited a response from the two by the creek.

The gray-blue she-cat fought the urge to snap at the cat's cool confidence. Praying to the skies that Sun would keep his mouth shut, she let the fur along her neck flatten. He didn't seem like a threat, but looks can be deceiving. "I am Jay and this is my son, Sun." She said, motioning with her fluffy tail to the noticeably smaller tom next to her. She didn't want to give the cat more information then he requested, and even then she wouldn't give away too much.
Sun perked up, his ears erect in the anticipation of a conversation. "Hello!" He said blandly, knowing Jay would swipe him across the ears if he said any more.

savage scar
April 11th, 2017, 06:51 AM
The gray-blue she-cat fought the urge to snap at the cat's cool confidence. Praying to the skies that Sun would keep his mouth shut, she let the fur along her neck flatten. He didn't seem like a threat, but looks can be deceiving. "I am Jay and this is my son, Sun." She said, motioning with her fluffy tail to the noticeably smaller tom next to her. She didn't want to give the cat more information then he requested, and even then she wouldn't give away too much.
Sun perked up, his ears erect in the anticipation of a conversation. "Hello!" He said blandly, knowing Jay would swipe him across the ears if he said any more.

"Nice to meet both of you." Ricochet dipped his head to the mother and son. He smiled at Sun and turned back to Jay and meowed "Sorry if I'm interrupting anything, I was just walking by."

Dreams of forever
April 11th, 2017, 06:58 AM
A little kit stumbled around clumsily, her cream and white pelt caked with mud, her green eyes peered around questioning her surroundings,"Hello?" She called out, no one came to her call,"HELLO!" She called out louder, still no one came, she walked on tugging her pelt out of briars,"If anyone saw me they would think I was lost, I'm not lost just....... just on a walk." She muttered, she pushed forwards tugging more, thorns covered her pelt,"HELLO!" She called again

Aquarius
April 12th, 2017, 06:36 AM
"Nice to meet both of you." Ricochet dipped his head to the mother and son. He smiled at Sun and turned back to Jay and meowed "Sorry if I'm interrupting anything, I was just walking by."

A little kit stumbled around clumsily, her cream and white pelt caked with mud, her green eyes peered around questioning her surroundings,"Hello?" She called out, no one came to her call,"HELLO!" She called out louder, still no one came, she walked on tugging her pelt out of briars,"If anyone saw me they would think I was lost, I'm not lost just....... just on a walk." She muttered, she pushed forwards tugging more, thorns covered her pelt,"HELLO!" She called again

Sun was much unlike his mother, and flicked his ear happily for the stranger had responded. His bright blue eyes were filled with curiosity, and, on the opposite, Jay's gaze was firm but not quite cold. "You didn't interrupt anything," she assured Ricochet, her tail swishing behind her. She opened her mouth to say more, her fangs gleaming in the sunlight, but she was interrupted as she heard a new voice from the other side of the river. She tensed and whipped around, her eyes wide. The voice had sounded young, almost juvenile. When a desperate "Hello?" reached her ears, the she-cat twisted around and fixed her eyes on the land on the other side of the bank. No one was spotted in the landscape and Jay narrowed her eyes. Where had that voice come from. "Hello?" She called back, loudly, hoping to hear a reply. My, the voice sounded almost like it had come from a kit! She fretted silently in her mind. Her blue-gray fur bristled with worry. Why would a kit be all the way out here? She didn't look to the side as her son turned around to scan the bank for the kit too, but she knew well he was just going to be disappointed with the site of pebbles and mud. Her eyes trained on the bank, she leaned forward as far as she could go. "Hello?" She called again, her voice loud and clear as it rang about the forest.

savage scar
April 12th, 2017, 11:23 PM
Sun was much unlike his mother, and flicked his ear happily for the stranger had responded. His bright blue eyes were filled with curiosity, and, on the opposite, Jay's gaze was firm but not quite cold. "You didn't interrupt anything," she assured Ricochet, her tail swishing behind her. She opened her mouth to say more, her fangs gleaming in the sunlight, but she was interrupted as she heard a new voice from the other side of the river. She tensed and whipped around, her eyes wide. The voice had sounded young, almost juvenile. When a desperate "Hello?" reached her ears, the she-cat twisted around and fixed her eyes on the land on the other side of the bank. No one was spotted in the landscape and Jay narrowed her eyes. Where had that voice come from. "Hello?" She called back, loudly, hoping to hear a reply. My, the voice sounded almost like it had come from a kit! She fretted silently in her mind. Her blue-gray fur bristled with worry. Why would a kit be all the way out here? She didn't look to the side as her son turned around to scan the bank for the kit too, but she knew well he was just going to be disappointed with the site of pebbles and mud. Her eyes trained on the bank, she leaned forward as far as she could go. "Hello?" She called again, her voice loud and clear as it rang about the forest.

Ricochet tasted the air, he could smell a cat, it sounded desperate "Hello!" Ricochet loudly called out into the air, hearing it echo around. He pricked up his ears and widened his eyes. Ricochet saw a flash of cream, white and brown and yelled "Over here!"

savage scar
April 15th, 2017, 03:54 AM
(BUMP)