PDA

View Full Version : marshes mini forest

Static
April 6th, 2017, 10:57 AM
This is a mini forest planted by twolegs and abandoned. There is mostlymice and squirrels but lots of frogs.rats are at the edge near a pile of twolegs rubish.the location of this place is near marshes den but away Frome the large clan forest. savage scar

savage scar
April 8th, 2017, 11:41 PM
Dusty quickened her pace to a swift pad as she went looking for prey, looking back every to often to make sure Marsh hadn't been eaten by anything yet "Come on!"

Static
April 16th, 2017, 01:13 PM
Dusty quickened her pace to a swift pad as she went looking for prey, looking back every to often to make sure Marsh hadn't been eaten by anything yet "Come on!"
" I'm coming!" She called.she quickened her pace and sniffed the air."I smell mice over there.by the tree roots." She said,pointing to a dead tree to the right."We should get them!" She said,crouching down into a decent hunters crouch."I can probably just fit through the roots." she thought,stalking to the tree and leaping under,snagging the startled mouse in her claws as the others fled.she started to crawl out when realization hit her."Um...Dusty?I'm stuck ." she said,strugglingto get out.

savage scar
April 16th, 2017, 08:35 PM
" I'm coming!" She called.she quickened her pace and sniffed the air."I smell mice over there.by the tree roots." She said,pointing to a dead tree to the right."We should get them!" She said,crouching down into a decent hunters crouch."I can probably just fit through the roots." she thought,stalking to the tree and leaping under,snagging the startled mouse in her claws as the others fled.she started to crawl out when realization hit her."Um...Dusty?I'm stuck ." she said,strugglingto get out.

"Really?" She meowed as she jumped at two of the mice that ran away, killing them. She left the two mice in a small pile and looked at where Marsh was. She sat and reached into the roots, grabbing her by the scruff of the neck and with a paw, pushed some of the roots out of the way and heaved Marsh out of the trees roots.

Static
April 21st, 2017, 03:47 PM
"Really?" She meowed as she jumped at two of the mice that ran away, killing them. She left the two mice in a small pile and looked at where Marsh was. She sat and reached into the roots, grabbing her by the scruff of the neck and with a paw, pushed some of the roots out of the way and heaved Marsh out of the trees roots.
Marsh tumbled back,landing in a patch of weeds.She stood up,shaking off the prices of bark."Thanks.I thought I would be stuck forever." She said.Marsh looked at the mice they had caught."Nice catch by the way!" She said,impressed that dusty had caught two while she had chased them in and only caught one.

savage scar
April 21st, 2017, 07:24 PM
Marsh tumbled back,landing in a patch of weeds.She stood up,shaking off the prices of bark."Thanks.I thought I would be stuck forever." She said.Marsh looked at the mice they had caught."Nice catch by the way!" She said,impressed that dusty had caught two while she had chased them in and only caught one.

"They ran straight into my paws, it was pretty easy to catch them." She mewed, putting the three mice in a small pile

Static
April 29th, 2017, 01:43 PM
"They ran straight into my paws, it was pretty easy to catch them." She mewed, putting the three mice in a small pile
"Oh.Well there still huge.Do you want to go to the edge of the marsh?I mean...we don't have to if you don't want." She stammered,not wanting to give away the fact that she hopped to catch shadowclan patrol,though they probably wouldent,or that she wanted to join the clan.

savage scar
April 29th, 2017, 10:14 PM
"Oh.Well there still huge.Do you want to go to the edge of the marsh?I mean...we don't have to if you don't want." She stammered,not wanting to give away the fact that she hopped to catch shadowclan patrol,though they probably wouldent,or that she wanted to join the clan.

She shrugged and said "sure!"