PDA

View Full Version : The Seven Colors (Laboratory RP)

RecklessThunder
October 28th, 2016, 06:05 PM
Original idea not by meh.))

"I've got a brilliant idea. One that won't let us be bored. Not anymore."
"But Boss! This idea could kill them, or worse, turn them against each other!"
"That's the fun part. They decide what they will do after we've had our... fun with them."

And I'm sorry to say, that you (might be) one of the seven who were chosen. In other words, kidnapped. In an underground testing facility, seven teens were 'chosen' to be part of an experiment. The scientists tested them, experimented on them, and hurt them, until they got what they wanted. Seven teens to represent seven colors. Red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo, and violet. Together, along with other test subjects, the seven teens- wait, why am i telling you what will happen? We should start from when they were ALL in the van. Being taken to that underground testing facility i was talking about.

Thats where we'll begin the roleplay. Seven teens, seven colors. One team.

All colors taken! Roleplay has already started, but the thread was deleted due to WCO changing hosts. Those of you who were accepted and are already in the roleplay, go ahead from where you left off. Recent events are below.

Info/Rules:
Only one person per color.
Every color has two special abilities (related to that color.)
The roleplay starts in the van, when all seven colors have been filled.
Nothing above Kissing.
No cursing of any type.

Forms!
Name:
Personality:
Looks:
Bio:
random test subject, or scientist:
If random test subject, please state abilities:

Characters::
Colors:
Red- Rimmon (Reaper)
Orange- Amber (Asriel Dreamurr)
Yellow- Alice (✨Blue_Wishes✨)
Green- Cordia (Ash)
Blue- Azlyn (RecklessThunder)
Indigo- Katherine (Silverheart_the_Warrior)
Violet- Silvia (EclipsemoonXD)

Other Test Subjects:
Arthur (✨Blue Wishes✨)
Jasmine (Bram246)
Russell (ninetailsnetwork)

RECENT EVENTS:
The Seven Colors have been taken to the Laboratory. Mrs. Andrews, who we assume is head Scientist, has injected each with a serum which has apparently given us powers. Some of us have yet to discover them, while Andrews has discovered some of us are terribly annoying. ;)

Mrs. Andrews has announced that testing will begin in the (roleplay time) morning.

Casual Scribbles
October 28th, 2016, 07:19 PM
My last post, I think:

Silvia smirked inwardly, slightly amused by the attacks. "Obviously your serum thinv didn't work on me, I have no powers!" She laughed and crossed her arms, glaring triumphantly at the scientist. (Can I add minor shapeshifting powers to her? Like, only into animals?)

RecklessThunder
October 28th, 2016, 08:49 PM
My last post, I think:

Silvia smirked inwardly, slightly amused by the attacks. "Obviously your serum thinv didn't work on me, I have no powers!" She laughed and crossed her arms, glaring triumphantly at the scientist. (Can I add minor shapeshifting powers to her? Like, only into animals?) Mrs. Andrews turned her gaze to Silvia. "Looks like we have something else to test for." She said with a glare. "Come on. Let's make sure we have the right instruments." Mrs. Andrews turned to leave while we companion gave her an angry look and followed.

((Yeah, sure :) )

:blue:
October 29th, 2016, 04:53 AM
(( I think dis was my last post ))

Arthur tried to hear his sister, hoping she had put up a fight, but he heard nothing, except a door, he sighed, glancing over at the scientists, well...one of them was anyways, he moved his head slightly to get his glasses back on the right way, saying nothing to the scientists, anger taking over his entire body

Alice blinked, not wanting to think about how they were lab rats, her olive-green eyes wandered the room, but she said nothing to no one, her pigtails wavering behind her, she got up, but kept her gaze on the ground, almost angry, well...she was angry-almost furious

RecklessThunder
October 29th, 2016, 09:33 AM
(( I think dis was my last post ))

Arthur tried to hear his sister, hoping she had put up a fight, but he heard nothing, except a door, he sighed, glancing over at the scientists, well...one of them was anyways, he moved his head slightly to get his glasses back on the right way, saying nothing to the scientists, anger taking over his entire body

Alice blinked, not wanting to think about how they were lab rats, her olive-green eyes wandered the room, but she said nothing to no one, her pigtails wavering behind her, she got up, but kept her gaze on the ground, almost angry, well...she was angry-almost furious
"Are you done? Are you done? Are you done?"

"IF YOU DONT BE QUIET I WILL SEND YOU TO YOUR DORMITORY." Dean was about to lose his mind. He did a few more clicks as the device secured itself in Arthur's head. "There. I am DONE. Now go bother your other master." Dean watched as he ran away. He sighed and called to the guards. "I'm done with him. Take him to the simulation room." The guards looked nervously at Arthur. "I swear if you kick me again I'll knock you out." One threatened.

Azlyn gave up on figuring out how to change herself back to being visible. She walked over to Alice. "Are you ok?"

October 29th, 2016, 09:38 AM
"You touch me and I'll get you somewhere you don't wanna hurt" Arthur hissed angrily, his hands curling into fists, though he still had a killer headache, he wanted to get away from the guards-this entire lab to be honest!

Alice didn't know whether she was going crazy or something else, she looked at the general area she had heard Azlyn's voice, and quietly said "No...I'm not" suddenly finding a wall much more interesting than anything, tears sparking at her eyes as she pushed her hands in her pockets

Zan Partizanne
October 29th, 2016, 09:46 AM
(eyyyyy wassup)

RecklessThunder
October 29th, 2016, 09:54 AM
"You touch me and I'll get you somewhere you don't wanna hurt" Arthur hissed angrily, his hands curling into fists, though he still had a killer headache, he wanted to get away from the guards-this entire lab to be honest!

Alice didn't know whether she was going crazy or something else, she looked at the general area she had heard Azlyn's voice, and quietly said "No...I'm not" suddenly finding a wall much more interesting than anything, tears sparking at her eyes as she pushed her hands in her pockets

"I'm not risking that again." He said angrily. Why couldn't Andrews pick toddlers instead like that Lily girl? Oh yeah. They cry and whine and they will most likely die. "Inject him with something, please?!"

Azlyn reached over to hug her. "Sorry I'm invisible... I can't figure out how to get out of it yet."

RecklessThunder
October 29th, 2016, 09:55 AM
(eyyyyy wassup)
((eyyyy the ceiling. XD))

October 29th, 2016, 09:59 AM
"Well isn't that your own fault" Arthur muttered, staying where he was, "You already injected me with a bloody headache" he added angerly, slowly losing his cool, wanting to punch anything at all

Alice nearly jumped as she felt the hug, but smiled, she said nothing though, without her brother, she went into a kind of dumb stupor, where she couldn't talk, and if she did, it took a lot of power just to get out a few words, tears still dotting her eyes as she looked at the thin air hugging her

BluBunnie
October 29th, 2016, 11:16 AM
Rimmon glared at the back of Mrs. Andrews head as she walked out.

Caligo Everton
October 29th, 2016, 01:49 PM
Cordia growled and the ivy shriveled. Ivy and thorns had grown up her arms in her anger. (Hey I didn't see mrs andrews reaction to the other power. :/)

RecklessThunder
October 30th, 2016, 10:32 AM
Cordia growled and the ivy shriveled. Ivy and thorns had grown up her arms in her anger. (Hey I didn't see mrs andrews reaction to the other power. :/)
((There was another power? :O I sorry...))

Caligo Everton
October 30th, 2016, 10:37 AM
(:0 the one that makes people hate each other. Didn't mean to use it but I used it on you and someone else.)

RecklessThunder
October 30th, 2016, 10:40 AM
"Well isn't that your own fault" Arthur muttered, staying where he was, "You already injected me with a bloody headache" he added angerly, slowly losing his cool, wanting to punch anything at all

Alice nearly jumped as she felt the hug, but smiled, she said nothing though, without her brother, she went into a kind of dumb stupor, where she couldn't talk, and if she did, it took a lot of power just to get out a few words, tears still dotting her eyes as she looked at the thin air hugging her
"I'll get it." The scientist said, heading for a needle. The guard looked back down at Arthur and glared. "If you wanna see your twin I suggest you do as we say." The other guard spoke up. "Didn't she go crazy about not having her brother? She was very difficult...."

Azlyn smiled. "Do you wanna check the house? I think I saw bunks. We could go and claim a bed." She still was hugging her for comfort and so that she knew she was still there.

RecklessThunder
October 30th, 2016, 10:42 AM
(:0 the one that makes people hate each other. Didn't mean to use it but I used it on you and someone else.)
((Oh..... oops sorry about that... I won't forget next time XD))

October 30th, 2016, 10:47 AM
Arthur smirked, Good Job Ali he mentally praised, knowing that his sister had fought back gave him a bit of determination, and he stood there, keeping his hands tight in fists, ready to punch anything that came near him

Alice nodded, her pigtails wavering as she looked at the invisible girl, "That would be nice" she said softly, her olive green eyes scanning the simulation room, smiling still

Casual Scribbles
October 30th, 2016, 08:30 PM
Silvia bunched her hands into fists and sat against a wall, watching ivy grow up one of the girl's arms. She hissed at the sharp pain in her palms and uncurled her fingers to see a small drop of blood coming from each of the cuts where her nails had dug in. She looked around to make sure no one was watching, then began to lick at the cuts.

RecklessThunder
November 2nd, 2016, 07:37 AM
Arthur smirked, Good Job Ali he mentally praised, knowing that his sister had fought back gave him a bit of determination, and he stood there, keeping his hands tight in fists, ready to punch anything that came near him

Alice nodded, her pigtails wavering as she looked at the invisible girl, "That would be nice" she said softly, her olive green eyes scanning the simulation room, smiling still
((This shall not die!!))

The scientist walked over with the needle. He reached for Arthur's arm.

Azlyn smiled. Holding her hand, Azlyn led Alice to the bunk house. There was five rooms visible. The first was the living room. Two of the rooms that were on opposite sides, were two bunk rooms that each had 10 beds. The last two were bathrooms. Azlyn led Alice to the bunk room on the right. "I choose this bed!" She said, choosing one next to a window on the top bunk.

RecklessThunder
November 2nd, 2016, 07:39 AM
Silvia bunched her hands into fists and sat against a wall, watching ivy grow up one of the girl's arms. She hissed at the sharp pain in her palms and uncurled her fingers to see a small drop of blood coming from each of the cuts where her nails had dug in. She looked around to make sure no one was watching, then began to lick at the cuts.

Lily walked over to Silvia. The toddler watched her contently. "Who are you?" She asked in a high pitched voice.

Caligo Everton
November 2nd, 2016, 08:03 AM
Cordia jump up onto a bed and it immediately covered with a thorn canopy. Anger was flashing off her as she played with her powers. She flicked her hand the primrose was suppose to crumble but instead she threw a greenish looking light toward the two girls. She sat back to see what would happen. (This power turns the people it's sent at against each other... it could be from anger envy... ect. But it just depends.)

Casual Scribbles
November 3rd, 2016, 04:01 AM
"I am someone who doesn't give away their name when they first meet someone," Silvia growled. Yet, she felt a strange sense of protection for the toddler. The high-pitched voice was a bit annoying, but Silvia supposed the toddler would grow out of it.

RecklessThunder
November 3rd, 2016, 06:59 AM
Cordia jump up onto a bed and it immediately covered with a thorn canopy. Anger was flashing off her as she played with her powers. She flicked her hand the primrose was suppose to crumble but instead she threw a greenish looking light toward the two girls. She sat back to see what would happen. (This power turns the people it's sent at against each other... it could be from anger envy... ect. But it just depends.)
Azlyn didn't know why, but she started to feel... jealous of Alice, but she couldn't figure out why. It eventually got so strong that she was getting mad. (Alive makes first move XD)

RecklessThunder
November 3rd, 2016, 07:01 AM
"I am someone who doesn't give away their name when they first meet someone," Silvia growled. Yet, she felt a strange sense of protection for the toddler. The high-pitched voice was a bit annoying, but Silvia supposed the toddler would grow out of it.
"Oh. What do I call you?" She asked, then sitting down in front of her. She seemed smarter than most kids her age.

Casual Scribbles
November 3rd, 2016, 07:04 AM
Perhaps she could trust the toddler with her nick-name. "You can call me Sil." Silvia said. The young girl seemed smart.

November 3rd, 2016, 07:36 AM
(( I just want Alice to be confused, so Cordia's powers like...half-work on her, making her confused, but not making her hate anybody))(( I'm making Arthur and Alice not able to turn against each other, I'm not letting them hate each other :/ ))

Alice looked at where Azlyn was, and was half-confused all of a sudden, was she talking to herself, or was there someone actually there? She looked at one of the bunks, "Geez, Lucky" she smiled weakly, picking the bunk that was connected to the one with Azlyn, biting her lip as she tried to sort out what was happening

Arthur brought his leg up into the chest of the scientist, slightly surprised about the strength he had gained, he smirked, waiting for anyone else to get near him, his olive-green eyes tracing all the guards angerly

Caligo Everton
November 3rd, 2016, 11:38 AM
Azlyn didn't know why, but she started to feel... jealous of Alice, but she couldn't figure out why. It eventually got so strong that she was getting mad. (Alive makes first move XD)

Her thorns started to cover her mattress she laced them with poison. No one will hurt me ever again she thought to herself angrily. She blew another whisp at azlyn. anger ripping through her not caring what happened just wanting a fight. The thorns where wrapped tightly to her bed and crawling up the wall.

November 3rd, 2016, 02:41 PM
Alice saw thorns and nearly hit her head against the bunk, letting out a small cry of pain as she hit the side of the wall hardly, "Bloody..." she gritted her teeth, being creeped out all of a sudden, as if someone was going to hurt her

(( And I'm just waiting for a reply from Reckless on Arthur's part ))

Caligo Everton
November 3rd, 2016, 03:26 PM
She heard Alice jump and chuckled. "What scared of a few thorns." She taunted she chuckled some more. The thorns stopped growing and she lay on top of them not getting a scratch. They obeyed her and couldn't hurt her. They were comfortable to lay on as she watched the room carefully.

November 3rd, 2016, 04:18 PM
"Considering the fact that I nearly lost my life to a thorn bush, yes, yes I am" Alice said, cringing at the memory, her fingers tracing the long scar on her arm, her hair wavering as she gritted her teeth, not wanting to seem weak, but what could she say? She had been 4 at the time, and...well...pretty idiotic to say the least

Caligo Everton
November 3rd, 2016, 07:29 PM
"Considering the fact that I nearly lost my life to a thorn bush, yes, yes I am" Alice said, cringing at the memory, her fingers tracing the long scar on her arm, her hair wavering as she gritted her teeth, not wanting to seem weak, but what could she say? She had been 4 at the time, and...well...pretty idiotic to say the least

Cordia snorted. "That's pathetic." She looking down at her arm. She touched her wrist and a tattoo of plants cascaded up her arm and going down her back ending at the end of her back she didn't the same thing to her other arm and took off her jacket revealing her handy work. She smiled. "I always wanted bred an tattoo i was just a afraid it would hurt. And I didn't know hay to get." She said tracing the ink.

November 4th, 2016, 02:51 AM
And you're saying that falling into a bush and breaking your skull and almost bleeding to death is pathetic? Alice said nothing, being able to control her outbursts, she leaned back on her bed, "If you go to an actual tattoo shop it does hurt," she said plainly, "Except you used whatever powers you got from the shot experiment thingy, rather than face the needle" She added, not even changing the tone of her voice, leaning on her side and closing her eyes, though she didn't fall asleep

Casual Scribbles
November 4th, 2016, 05:06 AM
Silvia listened for the toddler's response, but was also listening to the other girls' conversation with vaque interest.

Caligo Everton
November 5th, 2016, 04:49 PM
And you're saying that falling into a bush and breaking your skull and almost bleeding to death is pathetic? Alice said nothing, being able to control her outbursts, she leaned back on her bed, "If you go to an actual tattoo shop it does hurt," she said plainly, "Except you used whatever powers you got from the shot experiment thingy, rather than face the needle" She added, not even changing the tone of her voice, leaning on her side and closing her eyes, though she didn't fall asleep

She smirked and raised a hand letting strands of ivy slowly slip down to Alice. "So what needles bug me. But plants." She said chuckling her platinum hair falling into her face. The ivy curled around to Alice's head. She didn't realize that a strand of her hair had turn a emerald green.

November 5th, 2016, 04:54 PM
"Are you trying to kill me or something?" Alice sighed, bright white circle things burning away Ivy from her face, leaving something that looked like a crown, "Please just kill anyone else, I didn't sign up to die today...actually I didn't sign up for anything but that's not the point" she added, not turning, keeping her eyes closed the entire time

Casual Scribbles
November 5th, 2016, 05:06 PM
(Can someone attempt to attack Silvia? She's in a corner with a small toddler..)

RecklessThunder
November 6th, 2016, 08:27 AM
Perhaps she could trust the toddler with her nick-name. "You can call me Sil." Silvia said. The young girl seemed smart.
"Okie!" Lily said happily. "My name Lily. Friends?" She asked, seeming not to care about the age difference.

RecklessThunder
November 6th, 2016, 08:31 AM
(( I just want Alice to be confused, so Cordia's powers like...half-work on her, making her confused, but not making her hate anybody))(( I'm making Arthur and Alice not able to turn against each other, I'm not letting them hate each other :/ ))

Alice looked at where Azlyn was, and was half-confused all of a sudden, was she talking to herself, or was there someone actually there? She looked at one of the bunks, "Geez, Lucky" she smiled weakly, picking the bunk that was connected to the one with Azlyn, biting her lip as she tried to sort out what was happening

Arthur brought his leg up into the chest of the scientist, slightly surprised about the strength he had gained, he smirked, waiting for anyone else to get near him, his olive-green eyes tracing all the guards angerly
((I'm assuming he kicked him XD))

The scientist yelped as he was kicked. "I told you to hold him down!" He said angrily to the guards and glaring at Arthur. "You never told us to hold the legs!" "Well, hold down all limbs!" He was rubbing his chest. As the guards held down his arm and leg, he reached over to inject Arthur on his arm with the tranquilizer.

Caligo Everton
November 6th, 2016, 08:32 AM
Cordia looked up and growled at the loud totterer. "Who the hell is she." She called over her hair waving. She looked at Silvia straight in the eye. "She didn't come here she doesn't stay here." She whispered to herself.
(Lily was just here when they came in correct?)

RecklessThunder
November 6th, 2016, 08:34 AM
"Are you trying to kill me or something?" Alice sighed, bright white circle things burning away Ivy from her face, leaving something that looked like a crown, "Please just kill anyone else, I didn't sign up to die today...actually I didn't sign up for anything but that's not the point" she added, not turning, keeping her eyes closed the entire time
Azlyn was struggling at this point to keep her mouth shut, but the feeling was too strong. "I bet your scared." She said to Alice, immediately putting a hand on her own mouth. She wished she could become visible again so Alice could see her actions.

Caligo Everton
November 6th, 2016, 08:40 AM
Cordia chukled. "Can't control it can you azzy." She smirked at the nickname. She saw her powers were working. She leaned over the bunk. "Are you scared Alice?" She snarled. She let a whisp of the light go to Alice. "I would be." Right then she lifted herself up with her legs and sat on her bunk. She snapped her fingers and the thorns shriveled. "Have fun lady's." She whispered down to them.

RecklessThunder
November 6th, 2016, 08:43 AM
Cordia looked up and growled at the loud totterer. "Who the hell is she." She called over her hair waving. She looked at Silvia straight in the eye. "She didn't come here she doesn't stay here." She whispered to herself.
(Lily was just here when they came in correct?)

((She was brought in ten minutes after the Seven Colors were. XD))

Caligo Everton
November 6th, 2016, 08:45 AM
((She was brought in ten minutes after the Seven Colors were. XD))

Ohhhhhhh ok well she's still not one of them so.))

RecklessThunder
November 6th, 2016, 08:50 AM
Cordia chukled. "Can't control it can you azzy." She smirked at the nickname. She saw her powers were working. She leaned over the bunk. "Are you scared Alice?" She snarled. She let a whisp of the light go to Alice. "I would be." Right then she lifted herself up with her legs and sat on her bunk. She snapped her fingers and the thorns shriveled. "Have fun lady's." She whispered down to them.

((Oh my catnip I love dat nickname XD))

Azlyn glared at Cordia. "Don't you DARE call me that again!!" She yelled. There was only one person who ever called her that. "If I wasn't invisible I would, I-" She was cut short, passing out. Her body slowly faded to be visible, revealing herself laying on her bed. But she wasn't sleeping. Instead, she saw white and green lights while she was out. She started shivering.

RecklessThunder
November 6th, 2016, 08:51 AM
Ohhhhhhh ok well she's still not one of them so.))
((Okie XD))

BluBunnie
November 6th, 2016, 08:53 AM
((Computer stopped working ;-;))

Rim watched the others carefully I noticed Cordia doing something to Alice and Alyzn. He watched carefully, I wadnt sure exactly what she was doing. He wasn't as strong as Cordia, she had already gotten her powers so Rimmon sat and debated whether or not I should ask her whatshe is doing.

Caligo Everton
November 6th, 2016, 10:07 AM
"Damn." She said as she saw azzy was gone. She had been cut off then just kinda disappeared. She jumped down from her buck with skill. She walked to the door an closed her eyes pressing her hands against it. It covered with ivy and started to creak... loudly. Suddenly it snapped. She peered out and saw two guards she blew a puff of green light at both of them and the started to argue. Finally they killed each other. (XD) she stepped out and beckoned the rest. Then she stopped and turned with a impish smirk on her face. She waved a hand and the ivy started to lift the door in place. It wrapped around it securing the people inside. She stepped into the hallway and peered around the corner. She saw nothing... then she heard a scream. She cringed and started to walk toward it. (idk maybe someone snuck out with me *wink*(open post))

November 6th, 2016, 10:49 AM
Alice rolled her eyes, leaning back, "I have no reason to be scared" she sighed, her British accent thick as she pushed her glasses up on her nose, then nearly screamed as Azlyn passed out, "You are kidding me" she muttered, picking up the girl and placing her on the bed, concerned on why she had been yelling at her, then passed out, it wasn't very...normal, to say the least

Arthur glared at the guards, his olive-green eyes focused on the shot, with every part of his body, held down, there wasn't much he could do, he muttered a curse under his breath, his hair now messy, as he tried to claw through the fabric of the guard's gloves, suddenly yelling a curse to put all the guards off guard, though he had no idea if it worked

BluBunnie
November 6th, 2016, 12:36 PM
RRimmon tilted his head and quietly followed Cordia. He stepped over the dead guard and continued to follow cordia.

Casual Scribbles
November 6th, 2016, 03:01 PM
Silvia looked back at Lily. "Sure." She couldn't help wanting to protect the toddler. Her head shot up as Cordia broke out. "Get into a bunk, Lily. I'll be right back." She squeezed the toddler's shoulder gently, the set off at a quick jog, following Cordia as quietly as she could. (Attack Sil, attack her please!)

Caligo Everton
November 6th, 2016, 06:18 PM
Silvia looked back at Lily. "Sure." She couldn't help wanting to protect the toddler. Her head shot up as Cordia broke out. "Get into a bunk, Lily. I'll be right back." She squeezed the toddler's shoulder gently, the set off at a quick jog, following Cordia as quietly as she could. (Attack Sil, attack her please!)

Cardia sneaked through the halls following the curves. Then someone grabbed her. Thorns shot out of her hands and shot at the person covering her mouth. They killed him instantly. She watched as his dead body fell to the ground and chuckled coldly. She leaned over and inspected him. She left a message in ivy it said. "Love you favorite, Cordia." She got up and started walking then she heard shuffling behind her and turned to see Silvia and rimmon. (hey also she doesn't have to blow wisps of the envy power she can looked into people's eyes and her eyes and her victims will flash green.)

November 6th, 2016, 06:20 PM
Alice rolled her eyes, leaning back, "I have no reason to be scared" she sighed, her British accent thick as she pushed her glasses up on her nose, then nearly screamed as Azlyn passed out, "You are kidding me" she muttered, picking up the girl and placing her on the bed, concerned on why she had been yelling at her, then passed out, it wasn't very...normal, to say the least

Arthur glared at the guards, his olive-green eyes focused on the shot, with every part of his body, held down, there wasn't much he could do, he muttered a curse under his breath, his hair now messy, as he tried to claw through the fabric of the guard's gloves, suddenly yelling a curse to put all the guards off guard, though he had no idea if it worked

(( Boop for reckless, and Ash, if you want to have her find Arthur ))

RecklessThunder
November 6th, 2016, 09:53 PM
(( Boop for reckless, and Ash, if you want to have her find Arthur ))

Lily tilted her head. Where was she going? She didn't know but did as told and slid into a bottom bunk.

Dean injected Arthur with the tranquilization, and watched him for a bit. The guards sighed with relief. Buuut then an alarm sounded. "Pick him up and follow my lead."

November 7th, 2016, 02:38 AM
Arthur screamed again, as if someone was coming to save him, but he didn't know about the alarm, passing out before it sounded, his eyes rolling back in his skull as he was finally still

Alice gritted her teeth, looking at Azlyn, she placed a hand on the girl's forehead, quiet, her pigtails wavering as she tried to figure out why the girl passed out, half-determined, and half-scared at the same time

Casual Scribbles
November 7th, 2016, 08:51 AM
"Shoot! She's seen me!" Silvia hissed between gritted teeth. (Throw vines at her or something!)

Caligo Everton
November 7th, 2016, 10:28 AM
"Shoot! She's seen me!" Silvia hissed between gritted teeth. (Throw vines at her or something!)

Cordia looked at the girl spite gleaming in her eyes. Thorns started to come from behind her they started to wrap around the girls legs. "Shame you wouldn't tell anyone your name. Know they'll have nothing to remember you by." She said the icy words sliding calmly off her mouth. She turned and follow the scream once more leaving her plants to kill the girl... that's when the alarms went off. She ran through the hallway and came to a stop as she saw guards holding a stretcher with someone on it. She threw poison thorns at the guards and they collapsed dead. She walked up to a man in a lab coat and grabbed him by the neck lifting him off the ground. Her plants pinned him to the wall and she let go letting him hang there. She ran to the stretcher. "Are you ok." She said to the boy trying to look into his eyes and catch his stare.

(Hey I'm going to make a random test subject in a sec)

Caligo Everton
November 7th, 2016, 10:32 AM
Forms!
Name: hailey
Personality: TBRPed
Looks:http://orig05.deviantart.net/e143/f/2012/016/b/6/commission___leopard_girl_by_lavender_ice-d4mk2eu.jpg but with clothes on
Bio: kidnapped and tested on
random test subject, or scientist: random test subject
If random test subject, please state abilities: have leopard. As strong as a leopard and as fast ect.

BluBunnie
November 7th, 2016, 12:43 PM
(All alone again lol ik I'm having total writers block)

November 7th, 2016, 12:53 PM
Authur was still passed out, therefore, he didn't respond to Ash, he let out a soft moan, as to admit he wasn't fine, his glasses still hanging at a weird angle, though, for some reason, he could hear all the thoughts around him, not even waking up, which was weird, to say the least

Casual Scribbles
November 7th, 2016, 03:22 PM
Silvia screamed, and suddenly an explosion surrounded her, though it damaged nothing but the plants and left a shimmering force field around her, galaxy patterns filling the devoid space, stars gleaming in the half-light.