PDA

View Full Version : Leap's waterfall

Barnabas
April 6th, 2017, 01:09 AM
Leap walked out of the waterfall that he called home to go on a hunting trip that day. He had been busy with leafbare that he hadn't hunted in a while. Leap sniffed the air, hoping nobody had trespassed on his territory. When he knew everything was fine he headed deeper into the woods, trying to keep to what he called his territory.

slick
April 6th, 2017, 03:34 AM
Leap walked out of the waterfall that he called home to go on a hunting trip that day. He had been busy with leafbare that he hadn't hunted in a while. Leap sniffed the air, hoping nobody had trespassed on his territory. When he knew everything was fine he headed deeper into the woods, trying to keep to what he called his territory.

Maggie walked through the unknown territory searching for someone to help her. Her friend Shade had got badly injured by a fox that he tried to fight. She noticed Leap and ran to him. "Hey you!" Yowled Maggie. She stopped in front of him. To her he looked like a cat who hadn't cleaned it's fur in a while. "My friend got hurt! Can you help him!?" She yowled, hoping he would.

Barnabas
April 6th, 2017, 03:39 AM
Maggie walked through the unknown territory searching for someone to help her. Her friend Shade had got badly injured by a fox that he tried to fight. She noticed Leap and ran to him. "Hey you!" Yowled Maggie. She stopped in front of him. To her he looked like a cat who hadn't cleaned it's fur in a while. "My friend got hurt! Can you help him!?" She yowled, hoping he would.

Leap turned to look at her. "Why should I help?" He asked with a growl. He began to stomp away from Maggie. "And get off of my territory, stray." Spat Leap. He continued to walk, not looking back at the she-cat. He walked away until she was out of earshot. I don't help no one. I don't need to help anyone. Can't other cats get that. He let out a loud growl.

slick
April 6th, 2017, 03:45 AM
Leap turned to look at her. "Why should I help?" He asked with a growl. He began to stomp away from Maggie. "And get off of my territory, stray." Spat Leap. He continued to walk, not looking back at the she-cat. He walked away until she was out of earshot. I don't help no one. I don't need to help anyone. Can't other cats get that. He let out a loud growl.

Maggie followed him with anger. "You can't just walk off and act like that. Don't you know what it feels like to have a friend that's injured or maybe dying?" Growled Maggie. She wasn't going to leave him alone until he helped her. Who ruffled his fur up this morning. She caught up to him, walking by his side to show she was following him.

Barnabas
April 6th, 2017, 04:06 AM
Maggie followed him with anger. "You can't just walk off and act like that. Don't you know what it feels like to have a friend that's injured or maybe dying?" Growled Maggie. She wasn't going to leave him alone until he helped her. Who ruffled his fur up this morning. She caught up to him, walking by his side to show she was following him.

"I do know what it feels like to lose a friend. My friend was killed by a badger, because I was stupid enough to have attacked it." He shouted, starring at the she-cat angrily. How dare she talk to me like that. Now I really won't help her. He continued walking, trying to get farther away from the annoying she-cat. He began to pick up his pace as he walked away. Part of him wanted to turn back.

slick
April 6th, 2017, 04:36 AM
"I do know what it feels like to lose a friend. My friend was killed by a badger, because I was stupid enough to have attacked it." He shouted, starring at the she-cat angrily. How dare she talk to me like that. Now I really won't help her. He continued walking, trying to get farther away from the annoying she-cat. He began to pick up his pace as he walked away. Part of him wanted to turn back.

Maggie continued to follow him. "Please if you help me this one time. I swear I'll leave you alone. Just please save my friend. He's the only one I have left." She pleaded, following him. She wasn't going to give up on her friend now, because of her fear of losing the only one closest to her. "He's the only family I have left." She sighed.

Barnabas
April 6th, 2017, 04:42 AM
Maggie continued to follow him. "Please if you help me this one time. I swear I'll leave you alone. Just please save my friend. He's the only one I have left." She pleaded, following him. She wasn't going to give up on her friend now, because of her fear of losing the only one closest to her. "He's the only family I have left." She sighed.

He stopped and walked to the she-cat. "Alright I'll help you. Where is he?" He gave in. This is the only time I do something like this. Hr sniffed the air and scented the injured cat in the breeze. He followed the scent, then waited for Maggie to follow.

slick
April 6th, 2017, 04:48 AM
He stopped and walked to the she-cat. "Alright I'll help you. Where is he?" He gave in. This is the only time I do something like this. Hr sniffed the air and scented the injured cat in the breeze. He followed the scent, then waited for Maggie to follow.

"Thank you!" She yowled in happiness. She walked over to an old fox den and a brown tabby was inside. Blood soaked the floor as it spilled out a wound in the young cats shoulder. "He needs help. And he needs it fast." She meowed, with worry for the small young tom.

Barnabas
April 6th, 2017, 04:52 AM
"Thank you!" She yowled in happiness. She walked over to an old fox den and a brown tabby was inside. Blood soaked the floor as it spilled out a wound in the young cats shoulder. "He needs help. And he needs it fast." She meowed, with worry for the small young tom.

Leap walked over to a tree and grabbed a few cobwebs. He walked back and placed it on the young cats wounds to try and get the blood to stop. He gave him a few poppy seeds and picked him up onto his back.

slick
April 6th, 2017, 05:01 AM
Leap walked over to a tree and grabbed a few cobwebs. He walked back and placed it on the young cats wounds to try and get the blood to stop. He gave him a few poppy seeds and picked him up onto his back.

The brown tabby ate the poppy seeds and let out a painful moan. Maggie walked over to Leap. "I'm Maggie by the way and this is Sting." She introduced. She licked Leap's cheek. "Thank you." She purred.

Barnabas
April 6th, 2017, 05:05 AM
The brown tabby ate the poppy seeds and let out a painful moan. Maggie walked over to Leap. "I'm Maggie by the way and this is Sting." She introduced. She licked Leap's cheek. "Thank you." She purred.

Leap starred st Maggie with a smile. "I'm Leap. I'll take you two back to my waterfall, where you can stay for as long as you like." He purred. He started to take Sting back to his home, but he wasn't going to leave Maggie on her own just in case the fox came back.

slick
April 6th, 2017, 05:12 AM
Leap starred st Maggie with a smile. "I'm Leap. I'll take you two back to my waterfall, where you can stay for as long as you like." He purred. He started to take Sting back to his home, but he wasn't going to leave Maggie on her own just in case the fox came back.

Maggie followed beside the tom, still purring. He's gentle when he wants to be. Let's hope he's always gentle to me and Sting or it would be my fault for bringing Leap to him. "So where do you live exactly?" Wondered Maggie.

Barnabas
April 6th, 2017, 05:20 AM
Maggie followed beside the tom, still purring. He's gentle when he wants to be. Let's hope he's always gentle to me and Sting or it would be my fault for bringing Leap to him. "So where do you live exactly?" Wondered Maggie.

Leap walked to his waterfall and went inside he put Sting on the floor and made a nest, using some moss. When he was finished he placed the brown tabby on the soft bedding. "I hadn't had time to hunt. Would you like to go hunting with me?" He sighed, looking at Maggie. Please say yes. Please say yes. Please say yes. He was jumping in the inside, but he wouldn't let it show.

slick
April 6th, 2017, 05:28 AM
Leap walked to his waterfall and went inside he put Sting on the floor and made a nest, using some moss. When he was finished he placed the brown tabby on the soft bedding. "I hadn't had time to hunt. Would you like to go hunting with me?" He sighed, looking at Maggie. Please say yes. Please say yes. Please say yes. He was jumping in the inside, but he wouldn't let it show.

"Sure i could sure use a fresh kill in my belly right now." Meowed Maggie. She saw happiness in Leap's eyes. Getting to think of it he's kind of cute and handsome. Maggie accidentally let out a very loud purr. She grew hot with embarrassment. She looked at Sting who was talking while he was sleeping. "Will he be okay?" Wondered Maggie with worry.

Barnabas
April 7th, 2017, 07:18 PM
"Sure i could sure use a fresh kill in my belly right now." Meowed Maggie. She saw happiness in Leap's eyes. Getting to think of it he's kind of cute and handsome. Maggie accidentally let out a very loud purr. She grew hot with embarrassment. She looked at Sting who was talking while he was sleeping. "Will he be okay?" Wondered Maggie with worry.

"I don't know. I'm sorry." he meowed. Leap stepped out of the waterfall cave and stared at the pool of water. A few fish swam here and there. He sheathed his claws and sunk them into a giant fish and threw it out of the water. The fish moved for a few seconds until it stopped dead all of a sudden. Wow, this fish could feed all three of us, but we need to stack up.

slick
May 5th, 2017, 01:19 PM
"I don't know. I'm sorry." he meowed. Leap stepped out of the waterfall cave and stared at the pool of water. A few fish swam here and there. He sheathed his claws and sunk them into a giant fish and threw it out of the water. The fish moved for a few seconds until it stopped dead all of a sudden. Wow, this fish could feed all three of us, but we need to stack up.

Maggie nodded and followed him. She he sheathed her claws and caught two medium sized fish. Them together was bigger that Leap's. She put them down and sat next to him, her fur brushed up against his. She felt warmth flood through her.

Barnabas
May 5th, 2017, 01:29 PM
Maggie nodded and followed him. She he sheathed her claws and caught two medium sized fish. Them together was bigger that Leap's. She put them down and sat next to him, her fur brushed up against his. She felt warmth flood through her.

Leap starred at her with a smile and a soft purr. He rested his head on her head and he starred at the sky. What is this feeling? I've never felt it before. I think I love her. He shook the thoughts away and continued to stare up. He saw the moon light up her fur and he purred even louder. She would never love me back.

slick
May 5th, 2017, 01:37 PM
Leap starred at her with a smile and a soft purr. He rested his head on her head and he starred at the sky. What is this feeling? I've never felt it before. I think I love her. He shook the thoughts away and continued to stare up. He saw the moon light up her fur and he purred even louder. She would never love me back.

Maggie rubbed the bottom of the toms chin. "I know we just me, but I think I love you." she replied, a little frightened he would say she was crazy or he doesn't love her back. Stupid! Why would you say something like that? You really are an idiot Maggie. Maggie tried not to show awkwardness.

Barnabas
May 5th, 2017, 01:43 PM
Maggie rubbed the bottom of the toms chin. "I know we just me, but I think I love you." she replied, a little frightened he would say she was crazy or he doesn't love her back. Stupid! Why would you say something like that? You really are an idiot Maggie. Maggie tried not to show awkwardness.

Leap looked at her with a purr. "I was just thinking that. I love you Maggie." he replied. He licked the top of her head and put his forehead to her shoulder and breathed in her scent. "We should probably get back to your friend." he meowed getting up. Leap grabbed his kill in his jaws.

slick
May 5th, 2017, 01:50 PM
Leap looked at her with a purr. "I was just thinking that. I love you Maggie." he replied. He licked the top of her head and put his forehead to her shoulder and breathed in her scent. "We should probably get back to your friend." he meowed getting up. Leap grabbed his kill in his jaws.

Maggie nodded and stood up and grabbed her two fish and walked back to the waterfall. She saw her friend lying limp and unmoving on the ground. Sting wasn't breathing and so Maggie ran over to him and pressed her nose to his fur. After a while she lifted up her head cried. "he's dead!" she cried, throwing her head back.

Barnabas
May 5th, 2017, 01:55 PM
Leap walked in and dropped his kill and ran over to Sting and Maggie. "I'm so sorry. We shouldn't have left. It's all my fault. " he whispered. He looked at her. She won't love me now.

The Tom stood beside Maggie waiting for her to lunge at him for making her leave to go hunting. "I hope you can forgive me." He whispered in her ear.

slick
May 5th, 2017, 02:01 PM
Leap walked in and dropped his kill and ran over to Sting and Maggie. "I'm so sorry. We shouldn't have left. It's all my fault. " he whispered. He looked at her. She won't love me now.

The Tom stood beside Maggie waiting for her to lunge at him for making her leave to go hunting. "I hope you can forgive me." He whispered in her ear.

"I forgive you, because it's not your fault. I knew he was going to die soon. Don't be so hard on yourself please." Maggie replied. She buried her head inside Leap's chest fur and began to weep for her lost friend. She then felt a kit, who had just lost it's mother and now was seeking comfort from it's father.

"Can we sit vigil for him tonight? I want to say a few words before we bury him. I want to welcome him to the cat upstairs." she meowed, looking up at Leap.

Barnabas
May 5th, 2017, 02:07 PM
"I forgive you, because it's not your fault. I knew he was going to die soon. Don't be so hard on yourself please." Maggie replied. She buried her head inside Leap's chest fur and began to weep for her lost friend. She then felt a kit, who had just lost it's mother and now was seeking comfort from it's father.

"Can we sit vigil for him tonight? I want to say a few words before we bury him. I want to welcome him to the cat upstairs." she meowed, looking up at Leap.

"Very well. We will keep vigil for him for a few moments. Right now let's get his fur neat and tidy for burriel. We wouldn't want him to join the sky with a messy pelt." He whispered. Leapbegan to lick Stings fur until it was neat.

slick
May 5th, 2017, 02:11 PM
"Very well. We will keep vigil for him for a few moments. Right now let's get his fur neat and tidy for burriel. We wouldn't want him to join the sky with a messy pelt." He whispered. Leapbegan to lick Stings fur until it was neat.

Maggie watched and once he was done she put her head in Sting's fur. "You have always been there for me. I wish you had been my brother instead of Claw. You made sure I was safe as if you were my older brother." She whispered to the dead body of her adopted brother.

She lifted up her and looked at Leap. "We can bury him now." she meowed, starring at him. Maggie let out a long sigh.

Barnabas
May 5th, 2017, 02:16 PM
Maggie watched and once he was done she put her head in Sting's fur. "You have always been there for me. I wish you had been my brother instead of Claw. You made sure I was safe as if you were my older brother." She whispered to the dead body of her adopted brother.

She lifted up her and looked at Leap. "We can bury him now." she meowed, starring at him. Maggie let out a long sigh.

"I want to say something to your adopted brother before we bury him." He meowed. Leap made his way over to the dead cat and pressed his nose to his fur, the same as her.

"I promise you that I will take good care of her for you." He whispered. He stood up and walked over to edge of the waterfall and dug a hole in the ground. He walked back and and picked up Sting's body. He made his way back over to the hole. Leap put him into the ground and hurried him.

slick
May 8th, 2017, 12:30 PM
"I want to say something to your adopted brother before we bury him." He meowed. Leap made his way over to the dead cat and pressed his nose to his fur, the same as her.

"I promise you that I will take good care of her for you." He whispered. He stood up and walked over to edge of the waterfall and dug a hole in the ground. He walked back and and picked up Sting's body. He made his way back over to the hole. Leap put him into the ground and hurried him.

Maggie let out a purr at his words and followed him to the grave. She put her head in Leaps fur and breathed in his scent. "I love you. " she whispered as she purred.

She softly drifted into sleep.

(We skip now)

Barnabas
May 8th, 2017, 12:41 PM
Maggie let out a purr at his words and followed him to the grave. She put her head in Leaps fur and breathed in his scent. "I love you. " she whispered as she purred.

She softly drifted into sleep.

(We skip now)

"I love you too." He whispered, licking her head.

A moon had past and Leap had woken up next to Maggie. He smiled and stood up to stretch his bavk legs of sleep.

"Maggie it's time to wake up." He meowed, pawing at her side.

slick
May 9th, 2017, 01:28 PM
"I love you too." He whispered, licking her head.

A moon had past and Leap had woken up next to Maggie. He smiled and stood up to stretch his bavk legs of sleep.

"Maggie it's time to wake up." He meowed, pawing at her side.

Maggie let out a moan as she stood up. Her stomach was bigger than usual and she had begun to sleep all the time.

The brown cat licked his face with a purr. She knew what was wrong with her and she was ready. She starred at Leap. "Uh Leap. I'm expecting kits. " she announced.

Barnabas
May 9th, 2017, 01:32 PM
Maggie let out a moan as she stood up. Her stomach was bigger than usual and she had begun to sleep all the time.

The brown cat licked his face with a purr. She knew what was wrong with her and she was ready. She starred at Leap. "Uh Leap. I'm expecting kits. " she announced.

"That's great! I'm going to be a father! And your going to be a mother!" He yowled in excitement. Leap put his head to his mate's swollen stomach with a loud purr about the news. He as already thinking of namrs for them.

slick
May 28th, 2017, 06:11 PM
"That's great! I'm going to be a father! And your going to be a mother!" He yowled in excitement. Leap put his head to his mate's swollen stomach with a loud purr about the news. He as already thinking of namrs for them.

Maggie let out a purr and licked the tip of his nose with a smirk. "I want to at least name one Flower." replied Maggie purring. She pressed her body to her mate's as her belly hung low full of kits.