PDA

View Full Version : Survivors RP (Restarted)

Phoenix Flames
October 28th, 2016, 04:43 PM
After the hosts switch, I have decided that me and the others that had RPed on this topic should continue from where we left off.

shark sailor
October 28th, 2016, 07:57 PM
(YUY X3)

Phoenix Flames
October 28th, 2016, 08:26 PM
(Lol)

Phoenix Flames
October 28th, 2016, 09:42 PM
(YUY X3)
((Who were your characters again?))

shark sailor
October 28th, 2016, 09:48 PM
(Lisa, Audri, Rina, Jessica, Thomas, Danny, Carlos and Lucky.

Bram246
October 28th, 2016, 09:50 PM
(Jasmine the German Shepherd. Are we going to start over?)

Brooklyn Trees
October 29th, 2016, 12:43 AM
(Which one was this again? I have a vague thought that I may have RPed in this but I'm not sure...)

shark sailor
October 29th, 2016, 07:00 AM
Is the one I made a couple days ago.. Which got deleted.

Phoenix Flames
October 29th, 2016, 07:25 AM
(Which one was this again? I have a vague thought that I may have RPed in this but I'm not sure...)
You were Zena I think.

Phoenix Flames
October 29th, 2016, 07:26 AM
((I think we should just start from where we left off. I will just post something that I made for the rp.))

Phoenix Flames
October 29th, 2016, 07:44 AM
Is the one I made a couple days ago.. Which got deleted.
((I think we should just start from where we left off. I will just post something that I made for the rp.))
Skylar and Flash looked at the group of dogs. Flash went back to sleep. Skylar meanwhile, went over to the den where the leader must've been. "I now call upon a meeting around this den. I will now be the Alpha of our dog pack since, I'm the one who made it with the help of my brother. My brother, Flash, will be Beta.", she howled as the others sat down and listened. "Me, your younger brother, Beta? Yes! I've always wanted to be Alpha or Beta. And my wish finally came true!", he barked with excitement, wagging his tail.

"Thank you, Skylar.", he said. "You're welcome.", she nodded. "Lucky, you are to be a hunter. Lisa, you are a warrior. Audri, you are a patrol. Thomas, you are a patrol. Danny, you are a hunter. Carlos, you are a warrior. Rina, you are a healer. You will use herbs and other healing plants to heal us, if we get hurt in battle or while hunting. Jessica, you are a warrior. Jasmine, you are a hunter.", Skylar announced. "Meeting is ended.", she said. "Lucky, can you come over here for a second, please?", Skylar waited for Lucky to come over to the den. "Will you, umm, be my, uhh, will you be my.... Mate?", she asked.

shark sailor
October 29th, 2016, 08:10 AM
Lucky blinked in surprise. "Sure." He said.

Bram246
October 29th, 2016, 09:42 AM
Jasmine stretched as the meeting ended. She didn't object to her new role. Running out of camp she quickly found a stale sent where the border was. She went pass that and sented the border further. After she that she spotted a small deer roaming around. She went after it using the bushes as cover.

Phoenix Flames
October 29th, 2016, 11:15 AM
Lucky blinked in surprise. "Sure." He said.
Skylar stared at Lucky in surprise. She didn't know he would've said yes. Skylar blushed. She walked up to Lucky and licked his cheek. "t-Thank you, Lucky. I didn't think you would accept me as your mate.", she snorted. Skylar looked up at the sky. It was dark. "It's getting late. I think we should all go to sleep now.", she said.

Bram246
October 29th, 2016, 11:18 AM
Jasmine came back with the small deer. She put it in the fresh kill pile and went to a den to sleep.

shark sailor
October 29th, 2016, 11:22 AM
"Yeah." Lucky nuzzled Skylar's cheek and walked to the hunter's den.

Brooklyn Trees
October 29th, 2016, 11:31 AM
You were Zena I think.
(I've never roleplayed a character named Zena actually... But what is the roleplay about? Wait, is this based off of the book series survivors?)

Phoenix Flames
October 29th, 2016, 11:55 AM
(I've never roleplayed a character named Zena actually... But what is the roleplay about? Wait, is this based off of the book series survivors?)
(Oh... Nvm then. I thought you were Zena. Or were you Xena? And yeah. It's based off of the Survivors Books.)

Phoenix Flames
October 29th, 2016, 12:05 PM
Jasmine came back with the small deer. She put it in the fresh kill pile and went to a den to sleep.
The next morning, Skylar woke up to a loud, shrill, squeak. What is that? Whatever animal that is, it sounds like they're in trouble., she thought. Skylar left her scent mark on the trees in camp, to let her dog pack know that she'll be out of camp for a bit. I need to find that noise. It definitely sounds like someone's in need of help.

Bram246
October 29th, 2016, 12:23 PM
Jasmine woke up and walked out the den. She stretched as smelled Skylar's sent. She smelled the dog's sent go out of camp. Jasmine didn't follow instead she went to eat the small deer.

Brooklyn Trees
October 29th, 2016, 02:13 PM
(Oh... Nvm then. I thought you were Zena. Or were you Xena? And yeah. It's based off of the Survivors Books.)

(Oooh... I have never role played a Xena either, and I actually wasn't in this role play. I thought it was a different role play XD sorry.)

Phoenix Flames
October 29th, 2016, 04:15 PM
(Oooh... I have never role played a Xena either, and I actually wasn't in this role play. I thought it was a different role play XD sorry.)
(Oh. It's okay. But if you want you can still join. But Alice The Great has to accept the form.)

Phoenix Flames
October 29th, 2016, 04:34 PM
Jasmine woke up and walked out the den. She stretched as smelled Skylar's sent. She smelled the dog's sent go out of camp. Jasmine didn't follow instead she went to eat the small deer.
Skylar and walked a bit farther out of camp and noticed the animal that was making the loud noise. That dog looks like a husky..... But I don't think it's even a dog.. Is that... No way.. It can't be... Is that a wolf.... , she thought. She went closer to the wolf. Skylar poked it with her snout. The wolf growled at her. "Get away from me! I don't trust you! You're just some feeble old leashed dog! Grr! Get away from here!", the wolf growled. "I-I'm sorry... I-I didn't know you were a wolf.", Skylar whined. The wolf looked at her. "I have to get back to my pack. I'm the Alpha of my wild dog pack. By the way, I'm Cricket.", he looked at her then trotted away. He thought I looked pretty.. I saw it in his eyes... But I already have a mate.. And that mate is Lucky.. I need to get back to my Dog Pack.., Skylar thought, then ran back to camp.

Bram246
October 29th, 2016, 04:39 PM
Jasmine was chewing on the deer leg as Skylar ran into the camp.

Phoenix Flames
October 29th, 2016, 08:27 PM
Jasmine was chewing on the deer leg as Skylar ran into the camp.
Skylar sat down in her den. She decided to get a beaver from the fresh kill pile. (There's like 10 beavers in the fkp. XD) She grabbed the beaver and went back to her den to eat the beaver. Flash was still sleeping. He was soooooooo tired after their walk from the city to the forest.

shark sailor
October 29th, 2016, 08:44 PM
Jessica and Lisa were in the clearing, play fighting like pups.

Bram246
October 29th, 2016, 08:51 PM
Jasmine chewed on the leg bone watching the other dogs.

Phoenix Flames
October 30th, 2016, 04:24 PM
Jasmine chewed on the leg bone watching the other dogs.
Flash woke up from his nap. What day is it?, he thought, dazed for a bit. He got up, padded out of the hunters' den, and padded towards Skylar. "Hey sis. What are you doing?", he asked. "Oh, umm, nothing reathy. Juth eating a beather.", Skylar mumbled, her mouth stuffed with a piece of the beaver. "Oh. Okay.", Flash said as he trotted over to the river to get a drink of water.

Bram246
October 30th, 2016, 04:37 PM
Jasmine yawned as she went out of camp. She went to explore the territory.

Phoenix Flames
November 1st, 2016, 04:44 PM
Flash caught a fish while he was drinking some of the river water. He brought it back to camp and dropped it in the fresh kill pile.

Phoenix Flames
November 4th, 2016, 07:28 PM
( Bram246 )

Bram246
November 4th, 2016, 07:35 PM
(Yeah?)

Phoenix Flames
November 4th, 2016, 08:58 PM
(Yeah?)
(Post something)

Bram246
November 4th, 2016, 09:00 PM
(I don't know what to post.)

Phoenix Flames
November 4th, 2016, 09:50 PM
(I don't know what to post.)
(Oh. Okay then. I will post.)

((Time skip!))

(I'm also gonna have Skylar be pregnant. XD I just really want Skylar to have pups and Alice the Great never had Lucky say anything about him wanting to have pups. So.. Lol)

Tired, Skylar laid down on her back in her den. Her swollen belly rising and lowering, with every inhale and exhale she took of the fresh air from the middle of camp. Flash laid down in the hunters' den. His head rested on his paws. He stared at the fresh kill pile in the middle of camp. His mouth watered as the wind blew the scents of the different animals that they had hunted, went to his nose. He got to his paws and went over to the fresh kill pile. He grabbed a blue heron from the fresh kill pile and brought it back to the hunters' den.

Bram246
November 4th, 2016, 09:56 PM
Jasmine came back to camp with a doe. She grown since she's been here with this pack. Her vest was open because if couldn't fit around her chest. Dropping the deer she flatten her turned ear as the wind blowed. Jasmine remembered that another dog gave her this torn ear. She growled at she thought of that dog escaping.

Phoenix Flames
November 15th, 2016, 04:04 PM
Bummmmmp

Phoenix Flames
November 15th, 2016, 04:05 PM
Blizzard

Phoenix Flames
November 15th, 2016, 04:05 PM
Bram246

Phoenix Flames
November 16th, 2016, 07:11 PM
Jasmine came back to camp with a doe. She grown since she's been here with this pack. Her vest was open because if couldn't fit around her chest. Dropping the deer she flatten her turned ear as the wind blowed. Jasmine remembered that another dog gave her this torn ear. She growled at she thought of that dog escaping.
(Hello? Bram? Are you there? Post something, please.)

Phoenix Flames
November 16th, 2016, 07:11 PM
(Hello? Blizz? Post something, please.)