PDA

View Full Version : Icy's Home [open~]

Gusty
April 4th, 2017, 10:25 PM
Icy.
31 moons old.
Once a stray, but now living in a more relaxed lifestyle.

[This character was created almost a year ago, but I've never really developed his personality much, nor rped him much. I guess I might want to start it up again.]

Icy, an off-white pelted individual, frolicked in the green grass in front of his twoleg home. Like every morning, he was wide-awake and looking for some sort of adventure. Nowadays, things seemed... a bit too relaxed for his tastes. The tom wanted to meet new friends. Make companions and maybe find a mate of his own.
Unfortunately, there were things stopping him from that. For one, there was a giant fence around his property, and Icy didn't have the agility to climb up and over it. This white barrier prevented most feral animals from getting in, but it made the tom lonely.
If only my humans could adopt another cat for me to play with! Or they'd open the gate for once!

Ghostly Cristalline
April 5th, 2017, 07:17 PM
Icy.
31 moons old.
Once a stray, but now living in a more relaxed lifestyle.

[This character was created almost a year ago, but I've never really developed his personality much, nor rped him much. I guess I might want to start it up again.]

Icy, an off-white pelted individual, frolicked in the green grass in front of his twoleg home. Like every morning, he was wide-awake and looking for some sort of adventure. Nowadays, things seemed... a bit too relaxed for his tastes. The tom wanted to meet new friends. Make companions and maybe find a mate of his own.
Unfortunately, there were things stopping him from that. For one, there was a giant fence around his property, and Icy didn't have the agility to climb up and over it. This white barrier prevented most feral animals from getting in, but it made the tom lonely.
If only my humans could adopt another cat for me to play with! Or they'd open the gate for once!

Meggie walked by, looking at the tom. She was just walking by and she saw him by himself. "Hey down there!" she yowled jumping on top of the fence. Meggie was a very good climber, so the fence was nothing to her. He must have at least one cat? He doesn't look like he a kind of cat to get lonely. Meggie Jumped down from the fence and over to him. The brown tabby she-cat let out a friendly smile. He might not know that I am a loner, so he might give me a chance. "My name's Meggie, kittypet." she introduced.

Gusty
April 7th, 2017, 07:24 PM
Cristalline

Icy's ears perked up at the sudden voice, and he sprang to his paws. Somehow, a molly had climbed up over the fence and on his side of the property. What a coincidence, the white-pelted tom thought internally. I was just feeling lonely, and someone came to fix that. I guess I'm lucky for today, eh?

"Oh, ah, I'm Icy." The tom said, licking his paw for a moment. "Nice to meet you, Meggie."

There was a brief pause where Icy tried to understand the she-cat's last word. Kittypet? What does that mean? Oh, whatever, I'm sure I'll figure that out eventually.

"Hey, you got over that fence easily," he continued, trying to create conversation. "I can't do such a thing."

Gusty
April 10th, 2017, 09:40 PM
[bump]

BluBunnie
April 12th, 2017, 08:02 PM
Gusty

Cloud, a white Persian cat, was walking near a fenced in area as he heard a couple of voices. The feline usually wasn't usually so curious but he had been super bored lately and wanted some excitement. He easily hopped onto the fence and his green hues observed the two cats below him. His minty scent was very strong as he hopped down next to the tom. "Hello." He said, with a thick British accent.

Gusty
April 14th, 2017, 03:46 PM
[ BluBunny ]

Icy's head whirled towards the second voice he heard, which happened to be a white tomcat. In appearance, the newcomer looked similar to himself. Similar, but not quite the same.

"Hi!" He greeted cheerfully and informally. His head bobbed up and down, signifying his approval. Icy's small bell on his collar jingled with a sharp ring, but the housecat paid no attention to it.

"If you haven't heard, I'm Icy. Who are you? You seem like a nice sort of fellow," the male cocked his head.

BluBunnie
April 14th, 2017, 05:24 PM
[ BluBunny ]

Icy's head whirled towards the second voice he heard, which happened to be a white tomcat. In appearance, the newcomer looked similar to himself. Similar, but not quite the same.

"Hi!" He greeted cheerfully and informally. His head bobbed up and down, signifying his approval. Icy's small bell on his collar jingled with a sharp ring, but the housecat paid no attention to it.

"If you haven't heard, I'm Icy. Who are you? You seem like a nice sort of fellow," the male cocked his head.

Cloud smiled and bowed his head a bit at Icy. "Nice to meet you, I am Cloud. You seem like a nice fellow as well." he purred. He hadn't talked to friendly cats in such a long time, it was nice to meet friendly cats. "I heard you cats talking and decided to jump in!"

Gusty
April 17th, 2017, 03:14 PM
BluBunny

"Oh!" Icy exclaimed happily. "Well, I'm glad that you found me. Y'know, I was just thinking a few moments ago that it was awfully lonely here." He paused for a moment, humming to himself in an absent-minded manner. Cloud seemed like a potential friend.

"Hey, do you wanna do something? Are you hungry? Do you wanna go inside my house?" Icy inquired, trying to strike up something to do. He didn't want to be overly enthusiastic, but he didn't want to seem like a cold and aloof fellow either.

BluBunnie
April 17th, 2017, 05:34 PM
BluBunny

"Oh!" Icy exclaimed happily. "Well, I'm glad that you found me. Y'know, I was just thinking a few moments ago that it was awfully lonely here." He paused for a moment, humming to himself in an absent-minded manner. Cloud seemed like a potential friend.

"Hey, do you wanna do something? Are you hungry? Do you wanna go inside my house?" Icy inquired, trying to strike up something to do. He didn't want to be overly enthusiastic, but he didn't want to seem like a cold and aloof fellow either.

Cloud chuckled, this cat was very excited to have someone to talk to. It was nice to meet someone like that, "Hmm, I am not hungry but... I could try and go inside your house..." He said. He wasn't too sure about being around Twolegs but he didn't want to disappoint Icy. Icy seemed like a very happy and good cat, he didn't wanna make him feel bad or sad.

Nico, nico, Ni!
April 17th, 2017, 05:44 PM
white and silver tabby with stripes and blotches was grooming her pelt, she was a well fed loner. Silver (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/da/43/b1/da43b160a43ba044a181270fbdf687b6.jpg) was quite calm at watching cloud and icy chatter, though sometimes the young molly would wish to hurt annoying cats, she also wondered why she stalked the calm lives of kittypets and rogues. she stretched her lithe and muscled frame, her light and swift feet carrying her over to the twoleg nest she hopped on the fence without any warning and balanced carefully on her small paws,"Wasn't a waste to stalk such cats."She licked her paw and drew in over her ears as she balanced.

Gusty
April 18th, 2017, 09:20 PM
BluBunny No one for Pres~

Icy's eyes gleamed excitedly. "Ah, let's go then!" He said, flicking his tail and walking towards the cat-flap. "I'm not very hungry either. I just ate this morning," the tom shrugged. "I used to hunt and eat mice and rats, but nowadays, I generally have dry brown food or canned meat. My owners give it to me."

Before he went inside the house, however, Icy sniffed the air. He noticed a new scent, of a molly this time. The white-pelted tom raised his head. He swore he heard a voice too- and sure enough, there was another cat in the fence. What's she talking about? Stalking cats? Is that about me? Icy wondered.

BluBunnie
April 18th, 2017, 10:05 PM
BluBunny No one for Pres~

Icy's eyes gleamed excitedly. "Ah, let's go then!" He said, flicking his tail and walking towards the cat-flap. "I'm not very hungry either. I just ate this morning," the tom shrugged. "I used to hunt and eat mice and rats, but nowadays, I generally have dry brown food or canned meat. My owners give it to me."

Before he went inside the house, however, Icy sniffed the air. He noticed a new scent, of a molly this time. The white-pelted tom raised his head. He swore he heard a voice too- and sure enough, there was another cat in the fence. What's she talking about? Stalking cats? Is that about me? Icy wondered.

Cloud chuckled at the tom, the grass felt nice underneath his paws. He wondered what the Twolegs den would feel like. Before the two cats headed inside he heard a female voice. He had been so caught up in talking to Icy that he didn't bother to see if there were anymore cats around them. He we slightly annoyed with the Molly's comment but chose to keep quiet. His thick white pelt pirckled a bit, he hoped she didn't cause any trouble.

Gusty
April 23rd, 2017, 11:05 AM
Cloud chuckled at the tom, the grass felt nice underneath his paws. He wondered what the Twolegs den would feel like. Before the two cats headed inside he heard a female voice. He had been so caught up in talking to Icy that he didn't bother to see if there were anymore cats around them. He we slightly annoyed with the Molly's comment but chose to keep quiet. His thick white pelt pirckled a bit, he hoped she didn't cause any trouble.
[sorry, I was going to wait for no one for pres to respond first, but I guess not]

"Hmmm. Let's just go inside now," Icy shrugged, entering through the transparent cat-flap. As soon as he entered, the comforting, satisfying scent of home entered his nostrils. The smell of food, of warmth, of his human family. It was his preferred scent, that contrasted so much with the outside one: sharp fresh wind and grassy dew.

"Follow me!" He grinned. Inside the house, there were glazed oak-wooden floors, and a spiral staircase. The kitchen was nearby, where Icy's food and water dish was placed. "Where d'you want to go? I'm afraid that my house isn't the largest house in the neighborhood, and probably not the most interesting, but it'd have to do. I have a playroom where there are a bunch of pillows and balls and stuff."

BluBunnie
April 23rd, 2017, 12:57 PM
[sorry, I was going to wait for no one for pres to respond first, but I guess not]

"Hmmm. Let's just go inside now," Icy shrugged, entering through the transparent cat-flap. As soon as he entered, the comforting, satisfying scent of home entered his nostrils. The smell of food, of warmth, of his human family. It was his preferred scent, that contrasted so much with the outside one: sharp fresh wind and grassy dew.

"Follow me!" He grinned. Inside the house, there were glazed oak-wooden floors, and a spiral staircase. The kitchen was nearby, where Icy's food and water dish was placed. "Where d'you want to go? I'm afraid that my house isn't the largest house in the neighborhood, and probably not the most interesting, but it'd have to do. I have a playroom where there are a bunch of pillows and balls and stuff."

Cloud shrugged and followed Icy inside, the smell of the Twoleg nest hit him quickly. The smell wasn't as bad as he thought he would've been, but he could smell Twoleg everywhere and he didn't like it. The smell made him a bit nervous, "Do you think your Twolegs will be upset with a loner in their nest?" He asked. He looked around the nest carefully, it looked pretty large to him. His ears twitched in confusion, "What are pill-ows?" He said the word in a strange way. He had heard Kittypet terms like house, road, fence but he never heard of pillow.

Gusty
April 24th, 2017, 09:34 PM
Cloud shrugged and followed Icy inside, the smell of the Twoleg nest hit him quickly. The smell wasn't as bad as he thought he would've been, but he could smell Twoleg everywhere and he didn't like it. The smell made him a bit nervous, "Do you think your Twolegs will be upset with a loner in their nest?" He asked. He looked around the nest carefully, it looked pretty large to him. His ears twitched in confusion, "What are pill-ows?" He said the word in a strange way. He had heard Kittypet terms like house, road, fence but he never heard of pillow.
"Twolegs?" Icy heard the word again, and his ear twitched in slight discomfort. "Wait, what does that word mean? Does that mean humans? The creatures that stand upright and take care of me?" What strange lonerspeak. I was once an alley cat, but I've never heard that word! Perpahs we lived in different parts of town, he thought.

"If that's what you mean, I don't think they'd be too upset. They've gone out somewhere for the day, and they probably won't come back 'til evening." The tom licked his paw briefly.

"Oh, and pillows?" This time, Icy chuckled. There were already so many miscommunications! "Oh, they're fluffy little things that are soft and made up of feathers. Sort of a human thing, or twoleg thing, I suppose."

BluBunnie
April 25th, 2017, 08:12 AM
"Twolegs?" Icy heard the word again, and his ear twitched in slight discomfort. "Wait, what does that word mean? Does that mean humans? The creatures that stand upright and take care of me?" What strange lonerspeak. I was once an alley cat, but I've never heard that word! Perpahs we lived in different parts of town, he thought.

"If that's what you mean, I don't think they'd be too upset. They've gone out somewhere for the day, and they probably won't come back 'til evening." The tom licked his paw briefly.

"Oh, and pillows?" This time, Icy chuckled. There were already so many miscommunications! "Oh, they're fluffy little things that are soft and made up of feathers. Sort of a human thing, or twoleg thing, I suppose."

Cloud realized that the kittypet may not know what he means by Twolegs, "Oh, yes. Hoo-muns?We call them Twolegs." He mewed. Cloud ran his paw over his ear a few times. His ears twitched a bit, "Where do they get the feathers from?" He wondered if Twolegs hunt birds as well and keep the feathers just like some cats do to use for their nests. Twolegs were confusing and the names Icy used were even more confusing!

Gusty
April 26th, 2017, 10:32 PM
Cloud realized that the kittypet may not know what he means by Twolegs, "Oh, yes. Hoo-muns?We call them Twolegs." He mewed. Cloud ran his paw over his ear a few times. His ears twitched a bit, "Where do they get the feathers from?" He wondered if Twolegs hunt birds as well and keep the feathers just like some cats do to use for their nests. Twolegs were confusing and the names Icy used were even more confusing!
"Umm," Icy stammered, trying to think about the answer to the question. "I'm not quite sure where the feathers come from. I guess humans- twolegs- go hunting just like us?" He guessed. "But instead of eating the meat, they take the feathers? Yeah, I think that's what they do." The tom reassured himself. Now that Icy thought about it, he never saw his humans eat raw meat before. They always plopped it onto a strange device called a stove first, and cook it until it sizzles and the blood is all gone.

"Humans are a very confusing bunch, aren't they?" Icy's eyes glistened with curiosity. "Even though I spend so much time around them, I haven't quite figured out their ways. Everything in their life is so complex and fast-paced, gosh."

BluBunnie
April 27th, 2017, 07:47 AM
"Umm," Icy stammered, trying to think about the answer to the question. "I'm not quite sure where the feathers come from. I guess humans- twolegs- go hunting just like us?" He guessed. "But instead of eating the meat, they take the feathers? Yeah, I think that's what they do." The tom reassured himself. Now that Icy thought about it, he never saw his humans eat raw meat before. They always plopped it onto a strange device called a stove first, and cook it until it sizzles and the blood is all gone.

"Humans are a very confusing bunch, aren't they?" Icy's eyes glistened with curiosity. "Even though I spend so much time around them, I haven't quite figured out their ways. Everything in their life is so complex and fast-paced, gosh."

Cloud tilted his head a bit, 'Not eat the meat! That's a waste of fresh kill!' He thought. "Twolegs are confusing." He agreed. "Can I see this pillow place now?" he asked politely, he wanted to see what these pillows looked and felt like. The thought of it confused him, when he lived with the clan cats they could only catch a few birds and only were able to use just a bit of feathers for their nests and as a loner Cloud caught even less birds. He wondered how Twolegs were able to hunt so many birds.

Gusty
May 2nd, 2017, 02:26 PM
Cloud tilted his head a bit, 'Not eat the meat! That's a waste of fresh kill!' He thought. "Twolegs are confusing." He agreed. "Can I see this pillow place now?" he asked politely, he wanted to see what these pillows looked and felt like. The thought of it confused him, when he lived with the clan cats they could only catch a few birds and only were able to use just a bit of feathers for their nests and as a loner Cloud caught even less birds. He wondered how Twolegs were able to hunt so many birds.
"Yeah!" Icy scampered over the glossy wooden floor. His paws padded down a small flight of stairs into the basement. True to his word, the room was filled with pillows.

Some were the normal ones- large and white- but there were other decorative ones, in an assortment of colors and sizes. In one pile of the room, there was a pile of stuffed animals and bean bags. Icy wasn't sure if a pillow room was normal for most humans, but he assumed it was.

This place was originally created for the human's kid's enjoyment, but Icy used it quite frequently. It was his preferred sleeping spot, due to the mild temperature and shade.

Gusty
May 14th, 2017, 09:45 PM
[ BluBunny do you want to continue this? XD]

BluBunnie
May 15th, 2017, 09:03 AM
[ BluBunny do you want to continue this? XD]
Ahhh yes sorry!

Cloud walked across the strange Twoleg ground, slipping every few moments. The ground was brown and looked like the trees in the forest, yet they were glossy and felt like he was on ice. His eyes widen as he stepped into the "pillow" room, he took a few moments to observe the room. His eyes landed on the stuff animals, the toms pelt bristled as he walked over to the fake animals. They didn't have any sort of recognizable scent, except for a scent of Twolegs. He sniffed the animals carefully and begun to sneeze when they're fluffy, soft fur went up his nose. He poked the animals, trying to get their attention. They looked so weird, "What kind of animals are these?" He asked as he continued to smell them.

Gusty
May 28th, 2017, 08:50 PM
Ahhh yes sorry!

Cloud walked across the strange Twoleg ground, slipping every few moments. The ground was brown and looked like the trees in the forest, yet they were glossy and felt like he was on ice. His eyes widen as he stepped into the "pillow" room, he took a few moments to observe the room. His eyes landed on the stuff animals, the toms pelt bristled as he walked over to the fake animals. They didn't have any sort of recognizable scent, except for a scent of Twolegs. He sniffed the animals carefully and begun to sneeze when they're fluffy, soft fur went up his nose. He poked the animals, trying to get their attention. They looked so weird, "What kind of animals are these?" He asked as he continued to smell them.
Icy shrugged. "Well, I can't be sure." He scanned the room. Even though the stuffed plushies were so familiar to him, he never thought about what animals they were.

And the more he thought about it, the more confused he became.

Humans had a way of distorting things, after all. Icy pounced onto a small white fluffy plush. He thought that it vaguely resembled a rabbit, but the eyes were way too large and the ears were droopy. All the proportions were off, compared to a normal, real-life rabbit.

"They're a variety of species, I think."

BluBunnie
May 28th, 2017, 10:22 PM
Icy shrugged. "Well, I can't be sure." He scanned the room. Even though the stuffed plushies were so familiar to him, he never thought about what animals they were.

And the more he thought about it, the more confused he became.

Humans had a way of distorting things, after all. Icy pounced onto a small white fluffy plush. He thought that it vaguely resembled a rabbit, but the eyes were way too large and the ears were droopy. All the proportions were off, compared to a normal, real-life rabbit.

"They're a variety of species, I think."

Cloud twitched his ears as he looked at the different "animals" He pawed one of creatures and tilted his head aa rhe animal feel over. He turned his attention to the actual pillows and jumped on top of them. They were very fluffy, he continued tp jump on the pillows- a smirk appearing on his face.

Gusty
May 31st, 2017, 10:16 PM
"Do you like the pillow room?" Icy inquired, tilting his head to the side a bit. "I wasn't sure if an outdoorsy-ish cat like you'd enjoy them." But then again, Icy was an outdoorsy feline once. He used to live on his own terms, hunting plump rats on street corners and avoiding humans at all costs. But those days were so long ago... he had learned much about the world now. Humans were pretty selfish creatures, sure, but they had their kind moments. And there were a lot of perks to living with them.

BluBunny

S t a r
September 20th, 2017, 11:11 PM
"Do you like the pillow room?" Icy inquired, tilting his head to the side a bit. "I wasn't sure if an outdoorsy-ish cat like you'd enjoy them." But then again, Icy was an outdoorsy feline once. He used to live on his own terms, hunting plump rats on street corners and avoiding humans at all costs. But those days were so long ago... he had learned much about the world now. Humans were pretty selfish creatures, sure, but they had their kind moments. And there were a lot of perks to living with them.

BluBunny

-Aurora was lurking in the bushes (yes shes a kittypet) and she stared wait for the perfect moment to come out- I think kinda like the white male... -she thought-

Gusty
September 21st, 2017, 08:28 PM
XxMidnight GalaxyxX

Icy was in his 'pillow room', covered in plush material, when he scented something faintly outside. Is that another cat? he thought to himself, whiskers twitching with curiousity. Well, it wouldn't hurt to take a peek... right? It's probably someone friendly, like all the other housecats I met.

He shook off the pillows surrounding him and scampered towards the front of his house, where the catflap was. After a brief hesitation, Icy slid underneath it and was greeted with sunshine splattering across his pelt, warming it up instantly.

It took him a few seconds for his vision to clear- he had to blink several times; the strong sunlight was very different compared to the dim lightbulbs inside of his house. But when everything was adjusted, Icy realized that the scent was coming from the bushes outside of his house.

S t a r
September 21st, 2017, 09:47 PM
XxMidnight GalaxyxX

Icy was in his 'pillow room', covered in plush material, when he scented something faintly outside. Is that another cat? he thought to himself, whiskers twitching with curiousity. Well, it wouldn't hurt to take a peek... right? It's probably someone friendly, like all the other housecats I met.

He shook off the pillows surrounding him and scampered towards the front of his house, where the catflap was. After a brief hesitation, Icy slid underneath it and was greeted with sunshine splattering across his pelt, warming it up instantly.

It took him a few seconds for his vision to clear- he had to blink several times; the strong sunlight was very different compared to the dim lightbulbs inside of his house. But when everything was adjusted, Icy realized that the scent was coming from the bushes outside of his house.

(sorry for VERY late reply I got ALOT of homework from school today)

-Aurora saw him and dashed inside Icy's backyard and hid in the bushes inside his backyard- "Shoot he almost saw me!" -she whispered- I hope Rusty won't keep from this male... (Rusty is another OC kittypet I have ^^)

slappedpancake
September 21st, 2017, 09:52 PM
I need something to do ;-; ))

Lemon and Lime's ears twitched. The twins had scented many cats going in the direction of one particular twoleg den. Their identical black collars, which had no bell, and used to act like chokers, had sunk a deep passageway through their fur. --- Though, as they focused on the scents, they stopped. They knew they were there, all the cats they had scented.
"Well, should we check it out?"
"Yes, definitely."
"Imagine there's a party!"
Lemon rolled his eyes.

S t a r
September 21st, 2017, 10:46 PM
I need something to do ;-; ))

Lemon and Lime's ears twitched. The twins had scented many cats going in the direction of one particular twoleg den. Their identical black collars, which had no bell, and used to act like chokers, had sunk a deep passageway through their fur. --- Though, as they focused on the scents, they stopped. They knew they were there, all the cats they had scented.
"Well, should we check it out?"
"Yes, definitely."
"Imagine there's a party!"
Lemon rolled his eyes.

(ELLO COMMAR lol)

slappedpancake
September 21st, 2017, 10:49 PM
(ELLO COMMAR lol)

FINALLY SOMETHING TO DO))
maybe lol))

S t a r
September 21st, 2017, 11:00 PM
FINALLY SOMETHING TO DO))
maybe lol))

(ikr? also I FINALLY KNOW WHAT ITS LIKE TO BE SANEEEE T_T (ive been sane just a thing ^^))

slappedpancake
September 21st, 2017, 11:02 PM
(ikr? also I FINALLY KNOW WHAT ITS LIKE TO BE SANEEEE T_T (ive been sane just a thing ^^))

lol k))
also, im currently sick and not going to school tomorrow ;-; ))

Gusty
September 22nd, 2017, 09:26 PM
huullo Forgetsong XxMidnight GalaxyxX

Icy twitched his ear as he now scented multiple cats. Like, there were three of them. He scanned the area, from left to right, eyeing the neighborhood. Maybe those cats wanted to talk to him, maybe they wanted to stay alone. Who knows? Icy certainly didn't.

He saw the bushes rustle a little bit. Perhaps it could've been from a squirrel or the wind, but maybe there was something- someone- in there.

S t a r
September 22nd, 2017, 09:51 PM
huullo Forgetsong XxMidnight GalaxyxX

Icy twitched his ear as he now scented multiple cats. Like, there were three of them. He scanned the area, from left to right, eyeing the neighborhood. Maybe those cats wanted to talk to him, maybe they wanted to stay alone. Who knows? Icy certainly didn't.

He saw the bushes rustle a little bit. Perhaps it could've been from a squirrel or the wind, but maybe there was something- someone- in there.

Gusty

-Aurora crept out of the bushes when she saw him look at her- "H-Hello." -she said and looked behind her to make sure Rusty wasn't watching her- "I-I'm Aurora."

Gusty
September 23rd, 2017, 07:32 PM
[ Oi I’m sorry I didn’t respond earlier XxMidnight GalaxyxX Forgetsong ]

Icy padded forwards towards the bushes. Oh, I was right! There was a cat in there! he felt momentarily proud of himself, but soon shook that thought away.

Since that other she-cat introduced herself, the white tom felt that he should do the same. “Hello, I’m Icy.” He flicked his tail a little bit, just for a little pause. “Do you live around here?” He inquired.

S t a r
September 23rd, 2017, 08:00 PM

Icy padded forwards towards the bushes. Oh, I was right! There was a cat in there! he felt momentarily proud of himself, but soon shook that thought away.

Since that other she-cat introduced herself, the white tom felt that he should do the same. “Hello, I’m Icy.” He flicked his tail a little bit, just for a little pause. “Do you live around here?” He inquired.

"Yes I live a few houses over." -as she spoke she would look behind her-

slappedpancake
September 23rd, 2017, 11:26 PM

Gusty lol, its okay, now i'm late!)) Gusty XxMidnight GalaxyxX

Lemon jumped up onto the fence, him actually being able to make the jump Lime, however, did not wander as much as his twin brother. Thus, he was not as athletic. Lemon had to haul up Lime by his scruff. After that, together the twins balanced on the fence, spotting two cats. One, who was white as snow. The other seemed to be greeting the snow-colored one... Was now a bad time? Before Lemon had the chance to speak, Lime jumped right in between the two cats.
Lemon rolled his eyes once more.

S t a r
September 23rd, 2017, 11:57 PM
Gusty lol, its okay, now i'm late!)) Gusty XxMidnight GalaxyxX

Lemon jumped up onto the fence, him actually being able to make the jump Lime, however, did not wander as much as his twin brother. Thus, he was not as athletic. Lemon had to haul up Lime by his scruff. After that, together the twins balanced on the fence, spotting two cats. One, who was white as snow. The other seemed to be greeting the snow-colored one... Was now a bad time? Before Lemon had the chance to speak, Lime jumped right in between the two cats.
Lemon rolled his eyes once more.

-Aurora jumped in fright as she saw the cat jump in front of her and jumped over the fence and saw the other cat as she jumped so she ran- (Forgetsong go get her!!!!)

slappedpancake
September 24th, 2017, 12:25 AM
-Aurora jumped in fright as she saw the cat jump in front of her and jumped over the fence and saw the other cat as she jumped so she ran- (Forgetsong go get her!!!!)

IM ON IT))
XxMidnight GalaxyxX

Lemon watched in shock as his twin dashed after the she-cat, yowling in protest and attempting to tell her he didn't mean harm. That won't work, Lemon thought, watching Lime's gray pelt streak across lawns.

S t a r
September 24th, 2017, 12:39 AM
IM ON IT))
XxMidnight GalaxyxX

Lemon watched in shock as his twin dashed after the she-cat, yowling in protest and attempting to tell her he didn't mean harm. That won't work, Lemon thought, watching Lime's gray pelt streak across lawns.

-Aurora tripped on a rock she went a little of the ground before the fell and blacked out- "Ugh..."

slappedpancake
September 24th, 2017, 12:46 AM
-Aurora tripped on a rock she went a little of the ground before the fell and blacked out- "Ugh..."
XxMidnight GalaxyxX

Lime stands over the she-cat - who looks as if she's just seen a forest-cat. He begins to worry. Should he try to rouse her? What would she do if she did? Well, he did it anyway. He began to nudge her, and then lick her face to wake her up.

S t a r
September 24th, 2017, 12:50 AM
XxMidnight GalaxyxX

Lime stands over the she-cat - who looks as if she's just seen a forest-cat. He begins to worry. Should he try to rouse her? What would she do if she did? Well, he did it anyway. He began to nudge her, and then lick her face to wake her up.

-she slowly started to wake up- "Mmm...?"

slappedpancake
September 24th, 2017, 12:56 AM
-she slowly started to wake up- "Mmm...?"
XxMidnight GalaxyxX

Lime backed off quickly, not going too far, catching a glimpse of Lemon glaring at him. He twisted his ears, waiting for the she-cat to wake. As she stirred, he noticed Lemon turning away from him on the fence, looking back into the snow-white cat's lawn.

jaymoon
September 24th, 2017, 01:10 AM
Sakura walked around the area the other cats where SNAP she stepped on a twig

(Writers block)

S t a r
September 24th, 2017, 01:35 AM
XxMidnight GalaxyxX

Lime backed off quickly, not going too far, catching a glimpse of Lemon glaring at him. He twisted his ears, waiting for the she-cat to wake. As she stirred, he noticed Lemon turning away from him on the fence, looking back into the snow-white cat's lawn.

-she got up and walked back to the lawn not realizing Lime was there-

slappedpancake
September 24th, 2017, 01:40 AM
-she got up and walked back to the lawn not realizing Lime was there-
XxMidnight GalaxyxX

Lime sighed, starting to head back over to Lemon. As Lime walked, Lemon screeched his name.
"LIME!"
"What?"
"What were you thinking?!"
D'oh, not again...
"I was not thinking."
Lemon turned his back.

S t a r
September 24th, 2017, 01:50 AM
XxMidnight GalaxyxX

Lime sighed, starting to head back over to Lemon. As Lime walked, Lemon screeched his name.
"LIME!"
"What?"
"What were you thinking?!"
D'oh, not again...
"I was not thinking."
Lemon turned his back.

-Aurora looked over and she blocked Lime- "Leave him alone!" -she said to Lemon- (no she did not change she's just a nice person)

slappedpancake
September 24th, 2017, 01:55 AM
-Aurora looked over and she blocked Lime- "Leave him alone!" -she said to Lemon- (no she did not change she's just a nice person)
XxMidnight GalaxyxX

Lime jumps. The cat he had just woken was standing in front of him. He looks away, flattening his ears and growling. Lemon was one again looking at him, focusing his attention on the she-cat mainly.

S t a r
September 24th, 2017, 02:08 AM
XxMidnight GalaxyxX

Lime jumps. The cat he had just woken was standing in front of him. He looks away, flattening his ears and growling. Lemon was one again looking at him, focusing his attention on the she-cat mainly.

-she blocked his view and stared into his eyes which made Lemon distracted as she nipped at a spot on his neck making him fall unconscious- "Sleep..." -she turned to Lime and then walked away-

(all animals (I think) have a spot that makes them sleep if you bite/pinch it)

slappedpancake
September 24th, 2017, 02:15 AM
-she blocked his view and stared into his eyes which made Lemon distracted as she nipped at a spot on his neck making him fall unconscious- "Sleep..." -she turned to Lime and then walked away-

(all animals (I think) have a spot that makes them sleep if you bite/pinch it)
yesh im pretty sure they do))

XxMidnight GalaxyxX

Lime stared at this cat -- she had just basically knocked out his brother. Surely, she held potential. She knew where to bite and where to claw, clearly. Alright, Lime thought. Maybe I shouldn't have jumped in...

S t a r
September 24th, 2017, 02:34 AM
yesh im pretty sure they do))

XxMidnight GalaxyxX

Lime stared at this cat -- she had just basically knocked out his brother. Surely, she held potential. She knew where to bite and where to claw, clearly. Alright, Lime thought. Maybe I shouldn't have jumped in...

-Lime didn't notice but Aurora was dragging his brother and hid him in a bush and just as she finished hiding the cat she saw out of the corner of her eye...was...Rusty!- ' Oh no he's gonna kill me! ' -she thought as she hid in a bush-