PDA

View Full Version : ~Assassin's Creed~

Pages : [1] 2

FadedShadow
October 28th, 2016, 03:03 PM
Everyone who is probably going to roleplay on this already knows the backstory. If you don't, PM me.

Form

Name:
Appearance:
Orientation:
Personality:
Relations:
Rank Wanted:
Side:

My Form Again

Name: Gale
Appearance: Same as last time, not looking for links.
Orientation: Straight
Personality: Mentally unstable for the moment, due to torture.
Relations: Rex(Lover) Sparrow(Sister) Joan(Enemy)

Ranks

Brotherhood Ranks Borgia Ranks
9. Mentor(Taken) 9. Pope
8. Master Assassins 8. Captain General(Empty)
7. Veterans 7. Generals
6. Mercenaries 6. Captains
5. Disciples 5. Soldiers
4. Footpads 4. Guards
3. Novices 3. Messengers
2. Apprentices 2. Civilians
1. Recruits 1. Peasants

Hallowed Echo
October 28th, 2016, 04:41 PM
My form again as well, but updated.
Name: Rex
Appearance: Black hair with blue and brown eyes.
Personality: Due to the death of his brother, Rex is now Cold, Distant, Harsh.
Relations: Gale (Lover) Leo (Apprentice)

Name: Matthew
Appearance: Blonde hair with intense brown eyes.
Personality: Cocky, Stubborn
Relations: Rex (Arch Enemy) Gabriel (Mentor)

FadedShadow
October 28th, 2016, 07:09 PM
(Can I make someone who totally crushes on Matthew?)

Hallowed Echo
October 28th, 2016, 07:12 PM
(Sure, they should flirt with him. Make him super flustered.)

FadedShadow
October 28th, 2016, 07:27 PM
Name: Abigail
Appearance: http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=beautiful+woman+30+spanish&view=detailv2&&id=569D7964845FD886BD29CC50EAD5C57C2215C499&selectedIndex=7&ccid=4n3bShVf&simid=608004256060605453&thid=OIP.Me27ddb4a155f8fbe9661dff6ad0aabb0o1&ajaxhist=0
For Borgia or Against it: Against
Personality: Flirtatious, cocky, funny, struggles with her duties and having feelings for the Borgia Captain General
Relations: Matthew(Crush)

Hallowed Echo
October 28th, 2016, 09:16 PM
Ready?) Rex searched all over Headquarters, "Where is he?!" He snapped. He checked the nearby building, "Nothing!" He said and swore. He ran back to Headquarters. He walked up to Gale, "He couldn't of disappeared out of nowhere, couldn't he?" He asked

FadedShadow
October 28th, 2016, 09:19 PM
Gale grabbed his arm, "No, he couldn't, he might have been taken." She said gently, Or he's the one handing out Brotherhood information and he finally ran off. Pulling him towards her in a hug, she muttered "It's okay, I'll get a mission started on finding him. I'll lead it myself." She promised.
Abigail trained her apprentice throughout the day, teaching him how to assassinate from the air.
(Ooh I might have Joan crush on him too, more drama yay) Joan cursed the Brotherhood, sharpening her weapons.

Hallowed Echo
October 28th, 2016, 09:30 PM
"He is my apprentice. I'm a horrible mentor!" He wailed silently. 'He wouldn't be the traitor, would he? Why just disappear? I'm gonna murder whoever took him!' Rex thought.

Matthew walked through Rome, searching for any Assassins. "I'm gonna kill that Assassin that killed Gabriel. I wouldn't want to be Captain General because Gabriel was killed." He muttered. He looked a bit more before returning to the castle.

(Okay, hey further into the rp, I think to add to the drama, Rex would be about ready to Matthew and Abigail comes in and stops him)

FadedShadow
October 28th, 2016, 09:42 PM
(Ooh yeah, also Abigail should be not in her Assassin's clothes when they meet so he doesn't kill her on the spot.)
Gale shook her head, "You're not a horrible mentor." She stated.
Abigail walked into town, freshly bathed and not in her uniform, just in a simple, beautiful dress.
Joan hurriedly fixed her hair when she saw Matthew coming.

Hallowed Echo
October 28th, 2016, 09:48 PM
Matthew looked up, "Joan. Any idea on who the Assassin was that killed the previous Captain General?" He asked not brothering to ask what she was doing.

"Then why would he just vanish?" Rex asked. He walked to Leo's room and searched for clues, "There was a struggle. Someone definitely broke in and took him. Maybe the traitor?" He said looking at the way everything was thrown around.

FadedShadow
October 28th, 2016, 09:52 PM
Or it could be a deception to make us think he was stolen and lead us to a trap. She nodded, thinking it over, hiding her thoughts well, "I'll have to talk to everyone in the Brotherhood." She sighed, "It could be anyone."
(Would it be weird to have Joan have flashbacks at random moments, and start rubbing her scars/wounds? Particularly the brands.)
Joan looked at him, hiding a smile, "I believe his name was Rex, that's what that little rat yelled when he ran in."

Hallowed Echo
October 28th, 2016, 09:58 PM
"Hmm, Rex? Was he wearing Master Assassin armor?" Matt asked. "What was the 'little rat's' name?" He continued.

"Okay. Also you are not leading the investigation! You are still wounded! I'm not gonna let you get captured again!" Rex yelled. He sighed and sat on Leo's bed. "He wouldn't be the traitor. He knows better and I trained him to never betray the Brotherhood." He muttered under his breath.

FadedShadow
October 28th, 2016, 10:07 PM
Joan answered immediately, the name had been in her head ever since had escaped, "Gale," She said, her voice harsh with anger.
Gale held his hand, "I'm fine." She insisted quietly, not wanting to be seen as weak. Though subconsciously she rubbed the back of her neck, where the sign of the Borgia was singed into her skin, never to leave.
Abigail carried a small basket, paying for fruits and vegetables to take back to Headquarters.

Hallowed Echo
October 28th, 2016, 10:12 PM
(Gonna have Matthew bump into Abigail) "Gale? Okay, double the patrols. I want these Assassins alive. Once Gale and Rex are captured, I'll take care of Rex, you do want you want with Gale." He said and walked outside. He walked down the streets, bumping into Abigail, "Sorry." He said.

Rex scoffed, "Then stopped rubbing the brand on the back of your neck." He said and walked towards where the Assassins usually meet for meetings.

FadedShadow
October 28th, 2016, 10:18 PM
Abigail staggered back, spilling her fruits, she turned to begin berating the man, but stopped when she saw his face, her own face softened at the view and she stuttered, "I-I'm Abigail."
Gale stopped immediately her gaze turning away, soon zoning out to her awful memories, her hands gripping the bed sheets as she began hyperventilating quietly. Trying to keep her grip on reality, she shut her eyes, trying to think of something else.

Hallowed Echo
October 28th, 2016, 10:25 PM
Matthew began picking up the fruits, cleaning them off on his shirt. "Matthew. Have you seen any Assassins around?" He asked and handed the fruit to her. His heart started to race, Wow, I've never seen a woman anymore beautiful than her. He thought.

Rex turned at the sound of Gale hyperventilating, he raced to her. He gathered her in his arms. "Calm down. You're okay. Nothing's gonna hurt you with me around." He whispered sweetly in her ear.

FadedShadow
October 28th, 2016, 10:30 PM
Gale nodded, burrowing her face in him, her breathing slowing as she hugged him tightly. You need to forget that and get on with your life, She told herself, trying to keep tears from coming.
Abigail laughed nervously, setting the fruits back in her basket, "Assassins? Why?" She asked, a bit nervously. Though hiding it well with a commoner's tone of interest. He's very handsome isn't he? I wonder if he has a wife.

Hallowed Echo
October 28th, 2016, 10:35 PM
"Because I am looking for two Assassins. Their names are Rex and Gale. If you know anything, please let me know." He said.

Rex rubbed Gale's back, "Good." He tilted her head up to face him. "I'm right here and I'm not going anywhere." He said and kissed her forehead.

(Can you have Abigail start to flirt with Matt? Please.)

FadedShadow
October 28th, 2016, 10:37 PM
Gale stood on her toes to kiss him on the mouth, lowering back down to her normal height, she nodded, "I know."
Abigail appeared lost in thought, as if trying to remember the names. Maybe he's just looking for them to join... She tried to change the subject while she thought, "Why would a big strong man like you be looking for two Assassins? If it's so important, maybe I can make you beg." She teased, her beautiful eyes looking over his body, It'd be much better if I had to dig to bring this out, She thought blushing slightly, Although, there's nothing wrong with thinking someone is attractive, right?
(Trying to decide if Abigail should tell or not. Yeah, I can)

Hallowed Echo
October 29th, 2016, 09:36 AM
He stepped back, flustered, "I-I am looking for them. They are w-wanted for m-murder." He stuttered. Is she trying to flirt with me? Why I am so flustered? Has it really been a long time since someone flirted with me? He thought.

Rex smiled, "Good. Come on. He need to tell the Brotherhood that there is a traitor amoung us." He said.

FadedShadow
October 29th, 2016, 09:48 AM
Abigail nodded, realizing he was with the borgia, "I'm afriad I don't know them," She said simply, "But I'd like to get to know you," She said slyly, trying to change the subject.
(Oh my gosh, I'm awful at flirting.)
Gale stood, holding his hand and leading him out of the room, to the main hall where the majority of Assassins were located.

Hallowed Echo
October 29th, 2016, 09:52 AM
Matthew blushed, "I-I need to get going." He said quickly.(You're doing fine. Have Abigail grab Matt's hand and pull him towards her! Then have Joan look for Matthew and find him with another girl.)

Rex followed Gale and walked through the crowd. He waited for her to address the crowd.

FadedShadow
October 29th, 2016, 09:57 AM
(I've never been in a real relationship how do I do this.) Abigail grabbed his hand before he walked away, pulling him towards her. Her hands sliding over his back she pulled him into her for a kiss.
Gale took a deep breath, this would be the first time she spoke to them collectively since she was capture. She would need to give them no idea of the torment still festering inside of her, "Assassins, I regret to inform you, we have a traitor among us." She stated, letting the sentence hang in the air a few seconds before adding more quietly, "They could be anyone."

Hallowed Echo
October 29th, 2016, 10:01 AM
Matt's blush deepened, "W-what are doing?" He asked. He was really close to her, his heart felt like it was going to explode.

Rex looked up as Gale talked, 'Who would it be? Can't be Leo. Who?' He thought and looked around. 'Hey, where's Sparrow?' He thought.

(Dunno, I have never been in a relationship either.)

FadedShadow
October 29th, 2016, 10:06 AM
Abigail smiled, "Oh shut up." She murmered, kissing him passionately.
Joan had followed him out of the building, she turned the corner to see the kiss.
(Should she remain quiet or freak out,)
Gale finished the meeting with the Oath, she then turned, glancing around for her sister. She hadn't seen Sparrow since she left for the scouting mission, she couldn't believe Sparrow hadn't come to see her while she was recovering.
(Also, should Gale have a tiny relapse when they find Sparrow missing.)

Hallowed Echo
October 29th, 2016, 10:17 AM
(Freak out) Matt's heart stopped when Abigail kissed him. He felt lightheaded, his heart started beating again, but at rate where he could collapse. His legs gave out and he fell to the floor, blacking out. (I got bored and wanted to type something happening to him that was sorta bad.

(Sure.) Rex walked up to Gale, "Sparrow is missing too! It seems like the traitor is targeting the novices." He said.

FadedShadow
October 29th, 2016, 10:43 AM
Gale stood in shock for a few seconds, before falling on the floor, seeing the Brotherhood turn in shcok as her body hit the ground. She blacked out before she landed on the floor.
Abigail jumped in surprise, she knelt to take his pulse, finding he was simply in shock.
Joan unsheathed her rapier striding forward to confront what she thought was a commoner.

Hallowed Echo
October 29th, 2016, 10:51 AM
"Gale!" Rex shouted and picked her up, checking for her pulse. "She's in shock." He sighed. He walked to her room and laid her down on her bed.

Matthew opened his eyes when Abigail check his pulse. He looked up to see Joan walking towards Abigail. He got to his feet, "It's okay. I'm fine." He said weakly.

FadedShadow
October 29th, 2016, 11:00 AM
Gale moaned as she was carried. After a few minutes, she awoke with a gasp, backing into a corner and digging her fingers into the bed sheets. She began hyperventilating, her eyes tightly closed.
Abigail nodded, standing with him, her cheeks flushing slightly, she turned to see Joan, the rapier drawn, she turned to grab her own, realizing with a jolt of fear, she had left it home after her bath.
Joan turned to Matthew, "Are you sure you're okay?"

Hallowed Echo
October 29th, 2016, 11:24 AM
(Gonna make Rex be lying in her bed when she wakes up.) Rex wrapped his arms around her, "Shh. It's okay." He whispered and pulled her close to him.

Matthew swayed on his feet, "Yeah, it's just been a while since someone kissed me." He said. He turned to where Abigail bolted to. "She was the first person to kiss me." He added

FadedShadow
October 29th, 2016, 11:29 AM
(Is Abigail still there, because I think she mit have left. But I'm not sure.)
Joan nodded, staring after the 'commoner.' She turned to him, "Should I hunt the miscreant down?" She asked.
Galeput her hands on her ears, balling up in the fetal position.
(I feel like this should be the last complete relapse, she'll still have flashbacks and hyperventilate, but not go into shock again.)

Hallowed Echo
October 29th, 2016, 11:32 AM
(Dunno, she's your character.) Matthew shook his head, "No." He said.

Rex grabbed Gale's hands, "Hey, its me. It's Rex, you are safe." He said, concern welling up in him.

FadedShadow
October 29th, 2016, 11:35 AM
(Eh, let's say she's still there.)
Abigail stood, poised for flight, on the balls of her feet.
Joan jumped in surprise, "What? Why not? She assaulted you!"
Gale shook her head, her hand creeping to the back of her neck again.

Hallowed Echo
October 29th, 2016, 11:40 AM
Matt looked her straight in the eye, "Focus on find the Assassins! That is an order!" He said.

"Gale! You're fine! You're at Headquarters, no one is going to hurt you. The only way to get to you is over my dead body." He said and kissed her.

FadedShadow
October 29th, 2016, 11:50 AM
Gale slowly came back to reality, pulling away from he kiss, embarrassed that he had seen her like that. She hugged him gently, "I'm sorry."
Joan stepped back, "Yes sir." She said coldly, walking away to look for the headquarters.
(We should make the traitor, do you want to make them or me?)
Abigail calmed a bit, looking at Matthew in surprise at the vicious order, he had been rather calm and collected with Abigail when asking about Rex and Gale.

Hallowed Echo
October 29th, 2016, 12:04 PM
I'll make the traitor) Rex smiled, "It's okay. You're fine." He said. "It's over and we will find Sparrow and Leo." He reassured her.

Matt turned to look at Abigail. He walked over to her. "Sorry, it's just finding these Assassins is really important." He said.

Name: Monty
Appearance: Black hair with brown eyes
Orientation: Straight.
Personality: Secretive, Quiet, Charming
Relations: none

FadedShadow
October 29th, 2016, 12:09 PM
Gale shook her head, "I don't deserve to be the Mentor."
Abigail nodded, I could be with him if I don't tell him I'm an Assassin... Right? She smiled, "I'm sure you'll find them, you certainly seem to have a lot ofpower in Rome." She said, struggling to hide her spanish accent on the word Rome.

Hallowed Echo
October 29th, 2016, 12:13 PM
"I hope you're right. I've only been Captain General for a couple of days." He said.

Rex shook his head, "You're wrong. You are meant to be the Mentor. Someone just lost their way." He soothed.

(Do you want to play as the traitor?)

FadedShadow
October 29th, 2016, 12:17 PM
Abigail almost jumped in shock, "You're the Captain General? You know, I love a man in armor." She said, trying to flirt with him again.
Gale sighed standing, her Assassin's uniform wrinkled, she turned to grab her boots, pulling them over her black tights.
(If you don't want to, I don't really care.)

Hallowed Echo
October 29th, 2016, 12:34 PM
Matthew blushed again, "W-well, a b-beautiful like you should have a h-husband already." He stuttered.

Rex grabbed Gale, "Hey, we'll find the traitor." He said. He walked out of her room.

FadedShadow
October 29th, 2016, 12:36 PM
Abigail smiled, "Oh there have been boys..." She trailed off, "But I haven't met a man yet." She said, smiling into his eyes.
Gale nodded, "You will, and I'm coming with you." She stated, pulling her hair up and twisting it into a bun, wrapping it with a scrap of leather.

Hallowed Echo
October 29th, 2016, 12:42 PM
Matthew blushed furiously, "Well, I-I think that any guy would love to marry you." He said.

Rex nodded, "As you wish." He said and strapped his weapons on.

FadedShadow
October 29th, 2016, 12:48 PM
"Well if you think so," She said, smiling, braiding her hair.
Gale equipped herself with light armor and weopons. Turning to the door she grabbed Rex's hand, then stopped, "Who saw me go down?" She asked quietly, shame burning her face.

Hallowed Echo
October 29th, 2016, 12:56 PM
Matt turned cherry red, "N-not that I was a-asking you to m-marry me." He stuttered.

"Everyone." Rex said. "They all just assumed that you fainted from blood loss though." He said

FadedShadow
October 29th, 2016, 01:25 PM
Gale cursed quietly, she then made her face emotionless leading him out of the room.
Abigail smiled again, "So what do you like to do Matthew?"

Hallowed Echo
October 29th, 2016, 01:35 PM
Matthew rubbed the back of his neck, "I don't have time for fun. I'm always busy." He said

Rex followed her, "So where are we going?" He asked catching up with her.

FadedShadow
October 29th, 2016, 01:41 PM
She grinned coyly, "Well maybe you should take some time off, I'm sure someone can cover the search for Assassins for atleast and hour or two." She said, her hand sliding into his slowly.
Gale sighed, "I'm not sure, I suppose the same place as last time. Our scouts said someone replaced Gabriel already." She said walking through the streets, rubbing a bruise on her arm that had not yet healed.

Hallowed Echo
October 29th, 2016, 02:06 PM
Matt jumped slightly, "I-I could use a break." He stuttered.

Rex looked at her, "I killed him not too long ago. Like a couple days ago." He said. "Let's go I guess." He said and walked out.

(Do you want Rex to attack Matthew soon?)

FadedShadow
October 29th, 2016, 02:08 PM
(Or the other way around.)
She raised her eyebrows, "You could show me your castle." She said, grabbing his other hand.
Gale followed, a little bit slower than normal from healing wounds and weeks in bed for recovery.

Hallowed Echo
October 29th, 2016, 02:15 PM
(Okay) "Of course, anything for you." He said. Her hand felt so warm in his. 'She might be an Assassin. But she would have attacked me. Maybe she just really liked me. He thought

Rex walked next to Gale, he didn't want her to get attacked.

FadedShadow
October 29th, 2016, 02:20 PM
Gale noticed the action, "I can protect myself you know." She stated, her voice tinged with annoyance.
Abigail smiled, "So show me around then," She said, turning to walk. I shouldn't be doing this! He's with the Borgia.

Hallowed Echo
October 29th, 2016, 02:38 PM
Rex started walking at his normal pace, "Fine, meet you at the castle." He said and started climbing buildings.

"This way." He said and walked into the direction of the castle.

FadedShadow
October 29th, 2016, 02:42 PM
Gale sighed, she'd been harsh and she knew it. She ran to catch up with him, pulling herself up the building, cursing silently as her limbs protested. "Rex, I'm sorry, I don't know what came over me." She said quietly, holding out her hand for him to hold.
Abigail followed him, her fingers tracing his hand as they walked.

Hallowed Echo
October 29th, 2016, 03:13 PM
Matt shivered as Abigail traced his hand with her fingers. "We're almost there." He said.

Rex turned to Gale and took her hand, "Come on. Let's go." He said and walked with her.

(When do you want Matt and Rex meet?)

FadedShadow
October 29th, 2016, 03:19 PM
(Like at the gate or getting close to it.)
Abigail nodded, taking graceful steps as they continued on.
Gale nodded, walking with him in silence. She held his hand tightly as they strode across the rooftops.

Hallowed Echo
October 29th, 2016, 03:25 PM
(I think at the gate would be nice.) He stopped in front of the castle. "Here we are." He said.

Rex climbed down a building and helped Gale down. "Here we are. The castle." He said. His mind instantly went back to when Cody was killed. Rex shook the thought out of his head.

FadedShadow
October 29th, 2016, 03:33 PM
Gale jumped at the sight of the building where her torment happened.
(I might have her have a flashback and need to be saved.)
Abigail nodded, smiling and saying, "Well are you going to show me around or not?"

Hallowed Echo
October 29th, 2016, 04:51 PM
"Umm. Yeah. Follow me." Matt said and walked towards the gate.

FadedShadow
October 29th, 2016, 05:51 PM
She followed him, fixing her hair absentmindedly as they went.

Hallowed Echo
October 29th, 2016, 05:55 PM
Rex helped Gale down from the building, afraid she might fall off the roof. "Calm down. You're okay." He said.

Matthew turned around to see Rex and Gale, "Assassins!" He shouts and starts to walk towards them, rapier unsheathed.

FadedShadow
October 29th, 2016, 05:58 PM
Abigail paled as he did so, turning to see Rex and Gale, she hoped desperately they wouldn't recognize her as her clothes were so different.
(Plus she's always got her cowl up.)
Gale turned in shock, her hidden blade sliding out of her arm-guard.

Hallowed Echo
October 29th, 2016, 06:07 PM
Rex jumped as Gale unsheathed her blade. He turned to see Matthew walk towards them. He placed her on the floor. "Stay here please." He said and unsheathed his blades. "So you're the one who replaced Gabriel. I'll kill you easily, just like how I killed Gabriel!" He taunted.

"You're Rex! I'll kill you!! You took someone important to me!" Matthew snarled and charged at Rex.

"I could say the same about Gabriel! He killed my brother! Right in front of me!" Rex snapped and tackled Matthew. He knocked the rapier out of his hand and far away from his reach. He grabbed Matthew's throat, blades sheathed. "You're weaker than Gabriel! He put up a fight even before he died." He laughed while Matthew grabbed Rex's hands, weakly trying to pry them off.

FadedShadow
October 29th, 2016, 06:19 PM
Abigail watched in shock, she then ran, punching Rex in the nose, and shoving Matthew behind her.
Gale's eyes widened, "Abigail?" She exclaimed.

Hallowed Echo
October 29th, 2016, 06:24 PM
Rex flew back before getting up. He spat out blood while more blood poured from his nose. "Traitor!" He spat.

Matthew layed on the ground gasp for air. After a while, he started to breathe normally. "Y-you're an Assassin?!" He asked.

FadedShadow
October 29th, 2016, 06:26 PM
Abigail still stood infront of Matthew, unarmed, but standing on the balls of her feet, ready to fight if she must. "I'm not the traitor." She said. Then glanced back, "And I am an Assassin."
Gale rushed to Rex's side, checking his nose to see if it was broken.

Hallowed Echo
October 29th, 2016, 06:32 PM
"If you're not the traitor then why defend him?!" Rex demanded. "I'm fine Gale. It's not broken don't worry." He said.

Matthew stared at Abigail in disbelief, "How could I have been to stupid?! Falling in love with an Assassin?! I don't want you to go anywhere near me!" He shouted. He got to his feet and ran into the the castle.

FadedShadow
October 29th, 2016, 06:35 PM
Abigail looked helplessly after him, "Look what you did!" She yelled, running down the street and disappearing over the houses.(Matthew is a freaking jerk.)
Gale nodded, looking at Abigail as she ran away.

Hallowed Echo
October 29th, 2016, 06:43 PM
(Relax. He is gonna go after her after Gale and Rex leave.) Rex got up, "Let's go. If Abigail comes back, the she comes back. If not, oh well." Rex said walked back to Headquarters.

Matthew watched as Rex left and ran in the direction Abigail ran. He looked all around, "Abigail? Where did you go? I didn't mean it! Please comeback." He yelled helplessly.

FadedShadow
October 29th, 2016, 06:49 PM
(Good, xD)Abigail sat on a rooftop, sobbing into her hands. She heard Matthew's voice and almost called out to him, though then she had the idea that he may be trying to lure her out to kill her, so she tried, unsuccessfully, to muffle her sobs.
Gale looked at him, "I don't think she's the traitor Rex." She murmered quietly, holding his hand as they walked back.

Hallowed Echo
October 29th, 2016, 07:12 PM
(Probably gonna have Matthew seriously hurt himself trying to get to Abigail. Not to make her feel bad.) Matthew climbed up a building. He tried to balance himself on a thin roof. "Abigail. I'm really, really sorry. I didn't mean it, I swear!" He begged. He halfway made it to her before slipping and slidding down the roof. His hand caught a creak in the roof, "Abigail, please help me!" He begged his legs dangling off the roof, his hand slipping.

Rex looked off into the distance, "Then why did she save that Templar?! He is the enemy to Assassins!" He growled.

FadedShadow
October 29th, 2016, 07:15 PM
Abigail gasped, rushing forward to grab his hand, "Matthew!" She exclaimed.
Gale turned, "I think she might like him," She said quietly.

Hallowed Echo
October 29th, 2016, 07:21 PM
Matthew scrambled up before burying his face into Abigail's shirt. "I'm sorry, I'm so, so sorry! Please forgive me." He sobbed, shaking violently, breathing heavily.

"She is an Assassin! He could betray her one day and kill her!" He argued. "She doesn't deserve to have her heartbroken!" He snapped.

FadedShadow
October 29th, 2016, 07:29 PM
Abigail hugged him tightly, "It's okay." She told him, rubbing her hands along his back, "I believe you." She said quietly, her voice cracking before she pulled away, kissing him again.
Gale nodded, "Right, she's an Assassin, she can take care of herself. And by the way I heard him yelling her name after we left, I'd say he loves her too." She said, looking at him with her sparkling blue eyes.

Hallowed Echo
October 29th, 2016, 07:42 PM
(I am gonna have Matthew get arrest for falling in love with an Assassin, and they beat him horribly until he is too weak to defend himself. Sound okay?) Matthew grabbed the back of her head and kissed her back, tears still streaming down his face. "They're gonna come after me! They are gonna lock me up and beat me, possibly to death. They might come after you just to get to me. I'm scared." He whimpered.

Rex sighed, "I guess. He must be terrified now if he is caught." He whispered. "They might not go easy on him since he betrayed the Borgia. They might kill him." He shuddered.

FadedShadow
October 29th, 2016, 07:48 PM
Gale nodded in agreement, after a brief hesitation she quietly said, "We could keep them safe."
Abigail nodded, "They don't have to know." She said, "You can try to keep it a secret." She said, then added, "Or we could run away.

Hallowed Echo
October 29th, 2016, 09:10 PM
Matt shook his head, "No, they'll find a way to track us down." He whimpered. He kissed her briefly, "I need to go. I love you so much." He whispered and got down.

Rex nodded, "Right. We need to find them." He said and searched for them.

(I'll have Matt get knocked out on his way back to the castle and wake up in a cell. Does that sound okay?)

FadedShadow
October 29th, 2016, 10:01 PM
(Yeah, I could have Joan personally see to him,)
Abigail nodded, walking back, seeing the entrance to headquarters, but shaking her head, They won't want me back, I'll check the inn for an open room.
Gale nodded, following him.

Hallowed Echo
October 29th, 2016, 10:09 PM
Rex saw Abigail and he ran to her, "Where's Matthew?" He asked.

Matthew snuck back to the castle, only to roughly hit in the head. He collapsed with a loud yelp.

FadedShadow
October 29th, 2016, 10:22 PM
She jumped back, "H-He went back to the castle. "She said, "Why?" Abigail asked, afriad he was going to hunt him down.
Gale jumped down also, wincing as she landed.

Hallowed Echo
October 29th, 2016, 10:47 PM
Matthew opened his eyes, whimpering. He looked around. He was in a cell, no one was nearby so he silently sobbed. He curled up in a ball.

Rex swore, "We can't rescue him. Not now. There will be too many guards." He said. "We need to get back to Headquarters and come up with a plan." He said and wales in the direction of the Brotherhood.

My torturer's Form
Name: Dante
Brotherhood or Borgia: Borgia

FadedShadow
October 30th, 2016, 07:40 AM
Avigail cocked her head sideways, following Rex, "Rescue him? Why would he need to be rescued?" She asked, her eyes clouding with worry.
(I keep forgetting Abigail and Matthew are older than Rex and Gale,)
Gale followed Rex silently, thoughts swirling in her eyes,

Hallowed Echo
October 30th, 2016, 10:43 AM
(Do you want Joan to torture Matthew or Dante?)

"Because, he may have been knocked out and taken to a cell where he'd received his punishment." He explained. "Did he seem scared when he found you?" Rex asked

FadedShadow
October 30th, 2016, 11:31 PM
(Either or both,)
Abigail's eyebrows crowded together in confusion, "Yes he did..." She said, glancing towards headquarters she turned abruptly, going to retrieve her gear.

Hallowed Echo
October 31st, 2016, 10:58 AM
(Can you type for Joan as well?) "Where are you going?!" Rex shouted. He sighed and walked into the Headquarters. He stopped and walked up to Gale, "Are you okay?" He asked.

Matthew sat in the cell, waiting for someone to come in. His brown eyes scanning the area, "No one is around." He sighed, relieved. He immediately regretted saying that.

Dante walked down the hall, and stopping at Matthew's cell. He unlocked the door and walked in. He smiled, "I'm gonna make you regret meeting that assassin." He said. Two guards walked in and chained Matthew to the wall. "Don't want you to call for her." He said and tied a piece of cloth around Matthew's mouth.

FadedShadow
October 31st, 2016, 11:45 AM
(Sure,)
Joan grinned, like a wolf showing his teeth, she stood by Dante, her eyes glittering.
(Are we doing his torture yet?)
Gale nodded, subconciously rubbing her branding mark once again.
Abigail came back out, slidin her hidden blade in and out of it's holster, "Are we going or not?" She asked, her voice thick with her attempt to keep off tears. Tears won't help you find Matthew.

Hallowed Echo
October 31st, 2016, 11:57 AM
(Yeah) "Because. We need a plan. Plus there will be guards everywhere! We don't want him to get killed because we just ran in there." He said. He grabbed Gale's hand, "Stop rubbing it. It's in the past now." He said.

Dante turned Matthew around so his back was facing them, "If you want to start first Joan, you can. I'll think of something else to do. Show no mercy, he did fall in love with an Assassin after, that just won't slid." He said.

(If you want to whip him or do something else you can.)

FadedShadow
October 31st, 2016, 12:08 PM
Gale jumped slightly, then nodded, instead putting her hand on her rapier.
Joan grabbed her whip, turning to lash his back, using momentum to use extra force.

Hallowed Echo
October 31st, 2016, 12:23 PM
Matthew's scream would have echoed through the castle if he did have a cloth around his mouth. He still screamed, tears streaming down his face.

Dante smiled, "I know just what to do." He said and unsheathed his rapier. He knelt down by Matthew, "For every scream that comes from you. I'll slice your arm or chest. So scream again, it amuses me." He said and swung his rapier, cutting deep into Matt's arm. Dante stepped back, waiting for Matt to scream again. "He doesn't get fed either." He told Joan. "Maybe, that will teach him not to betray the Borgia. Don't listen to a single thin that he says. He tries to escape, punish him more painfully." He said.

Rex held Gale's hand, "Come on. Faster we come up with a plan to get past the guards unnoticed faster we can save Matthew." He said and walked towards the Brotherhood.

(Wow, Dante's was long!)

FadedShadow
October 31st, 2016, 12:31 PM
Abigail followed slowly, glancing at the castle.
Joan lashed against his back once more, then stopped, taking a breath.
(Should we get him beaten too? Like Gale was? My posts are so short. I've got writers block.)

Hallowed Echo
October 31st, 2016, 12:51 PM
(Yeah and it's alright.) Matthew relaxed for a split second. It hurts so much! What are they gonna do next? I hope Abigail or heck even Rex comes and rescues me! He thought. He couldn't stop crying, his back hurt like heck! He didn't want to scream because he knew if he was cut enough, he would definitely die from blood loss or pass out.

Dante stepped forward and pushed roughly on one of Matt's whip mark. It made him scream, and Dante sliced open Matt's cheek. Blood flowed from his cheek and the cut on his arm was still bleeding. "You know you could've avoided all this if you hadn't met that Assassin? Sadly you won't ever see her again." He said, his voice full of fake pity.

Matt cried harder, his tears stinging the new cut in his cheek. He managed to get the cloth off his mouth. "Please! Stop! It hurts, I'm sorry! Please make it stop!" He begged still crying.

FadedShadow
October 31st, 2016, 01:17 PM
(Gale will either sympathize with him or think he's a wimp for breaking so fast.)
Joan shook her head in disgust, throwing a sack over his head and having a few guards coming in to assist. "Try to avoid his head," She sneered, "Don't want him passing out do we?"

Hallowed Echo
October 31st, 2016, 01:45 PM
Dante smiled, "No. We want him be conscious the entire time we torture him." He smirked, and kicked Matthew right in the lung.

Matthew was trying to gasp for air when Dante kicked him in the lung. He let out a pained cry. The bag rubbed up against his cheek and stabbed the open wound. His wrists were still chained to the wall. He kicked his foot and hit Joan in the leg.

(I'm thinking that when Rex, Gale and Abigail rescue Matthew at the castle that he isn't there. Because Dante and Joan should try to drown Matthew after a few days of torture because he'd be too weak to fight. So it would be easier to kill him that way. Sound okay?)

FadedShadow
October 31st, 2016, 01:50 PM
(Okay,)
Joan grunted in pain, "Why you little..." She yelled, kicking the open wound on his arm.

Hallowed Echo
October 31st, 2016, 02:07 PM
Matthew yelped and tried to grab his arm. He could feel his blood flow down his arm.

Dante grabbed Joan's shoulder, "That's enough for today. We'll continue tomorrow. Take the bag off and unchain his wrists. If anyone tries to give him food, kill them on sight." He said. Guards walked past Dante and Joan. They ripped the bag off his head and unchained his wrists. Dante grabbed Joan's whip and lashed at Matthew's arm and back a few times. He could see Matthew fight back a scream. He whipped Matt's arm and the whip hit his arm and cut. He then knelt down and flipped Matt over, guards holding down Matt's arms and legs. He dug his rapier into Matt's chest, listening to the screams.

Matthew squirmed and screamed as Dante drove his rapier down his chest. Once they were done, he curled up into a ball, crying and whimpering.

(I think that I'll have Rex come up with a plan and then have him go to sleep where the next day where Matt is weaker and then they'll try to rescue Matt.)

FadedShadow
October 31st, 2016, 02:11 PM
(Okay that works.)
Joan shook her head, walking away dismissively, To think, I used to have feelings for him.

Hallowed Echo
October 31st, 2016, 02:15 PM
"Okay we can go around the side of the castle where there are fewer guards and climb the wall. We can try to look for an entrance and get in silently. We'll then try to sneak past the guards and into the dungeon. We get Matthew and get out unseen. Sound good?" Rex asked Gale and Abigail.

FadedShadow
October 31st, 2016, 02:21 PM
Gale nodded, her mind running through the plan, looking for flaws. "Do we know where he's being kept? If we go to the wrong dungeon we risk all of us being caught. The longer we're in there the greater the risk.
Abigail was hardly listening, her mind on Mattthew, and the torment he may have been enduring.

Hallowed Echo
October 31st, 2016, 02:27 PM
"Knowing Joan, probably the same one they kept you in. If you are to run into Joan, find me. Okay?" He told Gale. He looked over to Abigail, snapping his fingers in front of her, "Hey, wake up!" He said.

FadedShadow
October 31st, 2016, 03:52 PM
Abigail snapped to attention, her eyes searching the two, "Wha-?" She exclaimed.
Gale stood up abruptly, "Rex can I talk to you alone?"

Hallowed Echo
October 31st, 2016, 03:56 PM
(Rex is in trouble. I think.) "Yeah." Rex said and followed Gale.

FadedShadow
October 31st, 2016, 07:48 PM
(Yes, he is.)
Gale held his hand, "Rex, it's amazing that you care. But I am the mentor and I can take care of myself." She stated, her eyes searching his.

Hallowed Echo
October 31st, 2016, 10:26 PM
Rex looked down, "I know, but I worry. You are the closest thing to family I've got left. I don't want to lose you like Cody. Please be careful." He said. He kissed her on the cheek.

FadedShadow
November 1st, 2016, 06:29 AM
She smiled kissing him, this time on the lips, then holding his face, "I will be. I promise." She murmured softly, then she kissed him again, her hands sliding to his back.

Hallowed Echo
November 1st, 2016, 09:55 AM
Rex pulled away, "Okay, I'm going to sleep. Need to be well rested when we go rescue Matthew." He said and walked to his room. He got to his room and laid down on his bed. His eyes drooping before closing.

FadedShadow
November 1st, 2016, 07:21 PM
Gale nodded, turning away and walking to her room, boiling water and washing her hair before falling asleep.

Hallowed Echo
November 1st, 2016, 07:24 PM
Time skip?)

FadedShadow
November 2nd, 2016, 10:05 AM
(Yeah.)
Gale awoke, sitting up in her bed she stepped onto thefloor of her room.

Hallowed Echo
November 2nd, 2016, 12:46 PM
Gonna make Rex roll out of bed cuz Imma dork.) Rex mumbled before rolling out of bed, making a loud thump as his body hit the floor. "Ow." He muttered before laying back down.

FadedShadow
November 2nd, 2016, 10:17 PM
(Sorry I've been gone all day! Had basketball all day. I'll have it every weekday.)
Gale had been walking to Rex's room when she heard the loud thump. She jumped in surprise, sprinting into his room. She opened the door with her hidden blade sliding out, she looked at him laying on the floor, "Rex? What happened? Are you okay?"

Hallowed Echo
November 3rd, 2016, 08:32 AM
Rex stuck his arm up making a thumbs up. "Yeah, I'm good. I fell off the bed." He said stifling a laugh.

FadedShadow
November 3rd, 2016, 09:52 AM
She grinned, "Oh okay." She said, grabbing his hand and pulling him up to his feet, "Better now?"

Hallowed Echo
November 3rd, 2016, 10:05 AM
Rex nodded, "Let me get ready." He said and strapped on his weapons. He walked out of his room and waited in the hall for Gale, "Coming?" he asked.

Matthew opened his eyes, blinking a couple times. His arms failed to move, "Too weak." He muttered. He moved to look at his arms, the wounds stopped bleeding, but still hurt. They had sickly green fluid around them that looked gooey. "Infected." He sighed. He heard his cell door open and his heart dropped.

Dante stood in the doorway, "Too weak to attempt to move away. Pathetic." He laughed and motioned for two guards. They walked in and grabbed Matthew's arms. "Don't worry. All of this will be over soon." He said.

FadedShadow
November 3rd, 2016, 08:37 PM
Gale nodded, following Rex out.
Abigail dressed in her light armor and weapons.
(Ugh, major writer's block.)

Hallowed Echo
November 4th, 2016, 02:37 PM
Rex walked down the hallway and out the door. He made his way to the castle, waiting for Gale and Abigail.

Matthew squirmed as the guards dragged him out of the castle through the backway. "Abigail!" He shouted as loud as his lungs would let him. He tried again but Dante stuffed a piece of cloth in his mouth.

FadedShadow
November 5th, 2016, 02:52 PM
Abigail followed Rex to the castle, her nerves giving her the sensation of insects crawling over her body.
Gale ran towards the castle, her blue eyes glittering over the city.

Hallowed Echo
November 5th, 2016, 03:00 PM
Matthew squirmed more, he looked to where he was going. He kicked a guard in the face who proceeded to drop him. He took the cloth out of his mouth, "Abigail! Help!" He called out. He started to run but he didn't get far due to Dante shooting him in the leg.

Rex walked quietly into the castle, he stopped. "Did you hear that?" He asked
Gale and Abigail. He heard a gunshot off in the distance that followed the sound of someone calling for help.

FadedShadow
November 5th, 2016, 03:04 PM
Gale followed cautiously, her eyes darting around every corner.
She sprinted in the direction of the gunshot, screaming Matthew's name.

Hallowed Echo
November 5th, 2016, 03:11 PM
Dante smiled at the sound of Abigail screaming Matthew's name. He dragged Matthew to where she can see them, "Come any closer and I shoot him." He said pointing a gun at Matthew's head.

"Abigail! Stop!" Rex said and followed her. He stopped abruptly and glared at Dante.

Matthew looked up at Abigail, "Please help." He begged.

Dante smiled and shot Matthew in the side before putting his gun towards Matthew's head.

FadedShadow
November 5th, 2016, 03:14 PM
Abigail stopped, her hand over her mouth as he was shot in the side.
Gale stood, looking over the situation carefully.
(Gale's being so useless. Dang it Gale.)

Hallowed Echo
November 5th, 2016, 03:21 PM
Rex gritted his teeth, "Gale, come and help!" He shouted.

Matthew's side hit the ground, blood pouring out of the gunshot wound. His vision was getting blurry, his breath became weak and slow. "Help me please." He whispered before blacking out.

"Abigail! Get that Templar! I'll get Matthew." Rex said.

FadedShadow
November 5th, 2016, 03:25 PM
Abigail nodded, drawing her gun, firing at the Templar, missing by a few inches.
Gale ran as Abigail shot, sprinting towards Matthew.

Hallowed Echo
November 5th, 2016, 03:37 PM
Rex dashed forward and grabbed Matthew, holding him close. He turned to see Gale, "He needs a doctor immediately." Rex said, looking at Matthew's chest. "Geez. Gale look at this. Literally starts at the top of his chest and goes all the way down his chest." He said.

Dante shot back at Abigail, "You should of seen his wounds! He won't make all the way to a nearby doctor." He said coldly aiming his gun at Rex.

(Matthew ain't gonna die! Nor Rex. Dante's bullet will fly past Rex's ear nearly striking it.)

FadedShadow
November 5th, 2016, 06:37 PM
Abigail's eyebrows gathered in confusion as Dante's aim changed.
Gale nodded, bending to pick up Matthew, Help me carry him." She said softly.

Hallowed Echo
November 5th, 2016, 06:48 PM
"Wonder what that female Assassin will do when her lover is shot. Maybe she'll take it out on Matthew." Dante said and smiled insanely.

Rex nodded, "I'll carry him. Go find a close doctor." He said and looked down at Matthew's sickly pale face, "No, no, no! Don't you die! We are risking our lives to save you! Matthew!" Rex shouted.

Matthew whimpered softly, his heart beginning to slow down.

FadedShadow
November 5th, 2016, 07:03 PM
"Okay," She said quickly, turning and sprinting away for a doctor.
Abigail turned, yelling a warning to Rex.

Hallowed Echo
November 5th, 2016, 07:06 PM
Dante taking aim and firing.

Rex turned right as the bullet flew straight past his face. He glared at Dante, "Let's go Abigail. Matt needs a doctor immediately." He said and walked off.

FadedShadow
November 5th, 2016, 07:12 PM
Abigail nodded, backpedaling after him, her gun loaded and aimed at Dante.
Gale retrieved a doctor, her eyes glittering with worry.

Hallowed Echo
November 5th, 2016, 07:28 PM
Rex caught ran up to Gale, "Did you find a doctor?" He asked. He held Matthew close to him. His heart dropped every time Matthew whimpered.

FadedShadow
November 6th, 2016, 06:47 PM
She nodded, leading the doctor to the two boys. "Yes." She said quietly.

Hallowed Echo
November 6th, 2016, 07:02 PM
Rex sighed, "What do you want me to do with him?" He asked. "Abigail come here." He said.

Matthew whimpered and moved closer to Rex. Blood flowed out of the corner of his mouth and down his chin.

FadedShadow
November 6th, 2016, 07:06 PM
(Do you want to roleplay the doctor?)
Abigail nodded stiffly, robotically moving towards Rex, restraining the tears that threatened her face.

Hallowed Echo
November 6th, 2016, 07:16 PM
Sure, David is gonna be doctor. I named him) David took Matthew from Rex's arms. He grabbed is medical kit and took out a pair of pliers. "We need to take care of that bullet wound." He said and pushed the pliers into the wound.

Matthew let out a ear splitting scream and started to squirm.

"Hold him down, hold Matthew down!" Rex told Abigail.

FadedShadow
November 6th, 2016, 07:17 PM
Abigail grabbed his arms, holding him down roughly.

Hallowed Echo
November 6th, 2016, 07:28 PM
David pulled the bullet out. He started to stitch up the wound and bandage it."Hold him down gently." He instructed. He started on the chest wound. He poured disinfectant on a rag, he started to wipe the wound down. He avoided Matthew's thrashing legs.

Rex grabbed Matthew's legs and straightened them out on the ground, "Calm down. It's just the doctor." He growled softly.

David turned Matthew's head to clean the cut on his cheek. He stitched it up and bandaged it. He then went back to the chest wound and started stitching. Soon after he started wrapping Matthew's entire chest, stopping once he saw what was on the back. "Whip marks. Whoever whipped him was cruel, vicious, and angry." He said and wrapped his back.

Rex looked at Gale and mouthed, Joan.

FadedShadow
November 6th, 2016, 07:35 PM
Gale nodded, her eyes moving to stare into the distance, her hand moving slowly to the brand mark on her neck.
Abigail stroked Matthew's arms as he was worked on.

Hallowed Echo
November 6th, 2016, 07:45 PM
Matthew stopped screaming, opened his eyes briefly. "Abigail?" He said weakly. (Matthew's short moment of consciousness before blacking out for a day or so. Abigail might want to take up this opportunity.)

David grabbed Matthew's wounded arm, "Its infected." He sighed and started disinfecting the cut.

FadedShadow
November 6th, 2016, 07:47 PM
Abigail leaned down, kissing him warmly, salty tears streaming down her face.

Hallowed Echo
November 6th, 2016, 07:53 PM
"I must look awful." Matthew laughed weakly. The kiss dulled the pain and made everything warm. "I love you so much." He whispered before losing consciousness.

David stopped disinfecting and started stitching. "There. Now it just need to be wrapped up and I'll be done." He said and started wrapping the wound. He taped the wrap down and put away his supplies. "Do you want to carry him?" He asked Abigail.

FadedShadow
November 6th, 2016, 07:58 PM
She stood, "Yes." She said, her voice hoarse from crying. She bent down to pick up Matthew, grunting a little bit under his weight.

Hallowed Echo
November 6th, 2016, 08:37 PM
David stood up, "Well, I should be on my way. Need to get patched up let me know. Stay out of trouble Assassins." He said and walked away.

Rex waved bye, and walked towards Abigail. "Need help?" He asked.

FadedShadow
November 7th, 2016, 08:22 AM
She shook her head wordlessly, walking a step faster, away from Gale and Rex.
Gale walked forward next to Rex, her hand still on the back of her neck.

Hallowed Echo
November 7th, 2016, 08:32 AM
Rex grabbed her hand, "Stop it. It's in the past. It's over now." He said holding her hand in his. "You're safe. You got lucky, Matthew's punishment was far worse than yours." He said and kissed her softly.
(BRB, will get back on soon.)

FadedShadow
November 7th, 2016, 08:35 AM
(Okay,)
Gale nodded, kissing him back, before walking back towards headquarters.

Hallowed Echo
November 7th, 2016, 09:09 AM
Rex walked towards the Brotherhood, keeping his eyes on Abigail. He walked into headquarters. He walked up to Abigail, "Do you want him to stay in my room or yours?" He asked, motioning towards Matthew.

FadedShadow
November 7th, 2016, 09:12 AM
She shrugged, barely, her shoulders moving half an inch under the weight, "Either," She said quietly.

Hallowed Echo
November 7th, 2016, 09:19 AM
"He can sleep in your room. You need to stay in your room, while he sleeps. We all need to sleep anyways. Don't leave him alone, the traitor can attack while he is weak vulnerable. " Rex said.

FadedShadow
November 7th, 2016, 09:29 AM
"Okay, she said softly, turning and walking into her room. Abigail sighed in relief as she set Matthew on her bed, whether from him being alive, or him being out of her arms? She didn't know, probably both.
Gale stepped into her room, her eyes surveying the room before collapsing on her bed, her muscles sore and tired.

Hallowed Echo
November 7th, 2016, 10:25 AM
Rex walked down the hallway and into his room. He didn't bother looking around he just walked towards his bed and fell onto it, passing out immediately.

Matthew whimpered and squirmed a bit before he was put onto the bed. He curled into a ball.

FadedShadow
November 7th, 2016, 12:45 PM
Abigail stroked his arm absentmindedly as he slept, her eyes heavy but refusing to close.

Hallowed Echo
November 7th, 2016, 01:46 PM
(First thing Matt is gonna do when he wakes up, is probably panic.) Matthew mumbled something sleepily, before curling into a tighter ball. He put his arms close to his chest.

FadedShadow
November 8th, 2016, 09:30 AM
She soon fell asleep, laying next to him, her weapons still on, ready to be used the instant she awoke.

Hallowed Echo
November 8th, 2016, 12:22 PM
(Time for Matt to wake up now.) Matthew opened his eyes, looking around the room. He looked at Abigail, before hyperventilating

FadedShadow
November 8th, 2016, 12:30 PM
Abigail awoke with a start, leaning over Matthews face and holding it with one hand, "Matthew, Matthew! It's okay, we're safe now." She said quietly.

Hallowed Echo
November 8th, 2016, 12:41 PM
"Please don't hurt me! Please! I'm sorry!" He wailed, crawling away from Abigail's touch.

FadedShadow
November 8th, 2016, 01:20 PM
She held his arm gently, "Matthew!" She said his name again, louder, and more forcefully.

Hallowed Echo
November 9th, 2016, 09:01 AM
Matthew covered his ears, hyperventilating harder.

Rex jumped out of his bed when he heard Abigail say Matthew's name. "He must be awake, and panicking." He said and ran to Abigail's room. He stopped in the doorway, "Do you need help?" He asked Abigail

FadedShadow
November 9th, 2016, 09:10 AM
Abigail glanced helplessly at Rex, then turned and kissed Matthew.
(Hoping this doesn't make it worse.)
Gale followed Rex, worry sending a shiver through her body.

Hallowed Echo
November 9th, 2016, 09:20 AM
Matthew calmed down when he heard Rex's voice and blushed furiously when Abigail kissed him.

FadedShadow
November 9th, 2016, 10:25 AM
She leaned back, her own cheeks flushing pink.

Hallowed Echo
November 9th, 2016, 11:13 AM
Matthew looked around, "Where am I? What's going on?" He asked. 'Am I in the Assassins Headquarters?' He thought.

FadedShadow
November 9th, 2016, 12:36 PM
She held his arm again, "We brought you to our headquarters." She said quietly, "You can stay here until you're better."

Hallowed Echo
November 10th, 2016, 09:08 AM
"Do you think having him leave is a very smart idea? Joan and the other Templar will find him and torture him again. He stays here, maybe we can train him to be an Assassin." Rex said.

(I'm thinking when Abigail and Rex are out and Gale is still at headquarters that when Matthew has a panic attack maybe Gale can be the one to calm him down.)

FadedShadow
November 10th, 2016, 09:35 AM
Gale stared at the wall, thoughts flowing through her mind, "He'll be safer here." She said, drumming her fingers on her leg, "Although we won't keep him here if he wishes to leave."
(Sounds good, we need some more plots though.)

Hallowed Echo
November 10th, 2016, 09:43 AM
(I can't think of any at the moment.)
"I'd like to stay here. It would make me feel safe." Matt said.
Rex nodded, walking back to his room to go back to sleep.

FadedShadow
November 10th, 2016, 10:14 AM
Abigail nodded, rolling out a thick cloth to lay on the floor. "I'm going to sleep." She said, laying on the cloth and closing her eyes.

Hallowed Echo
November 10th, 2016, 11:11 AM
Matthew laid down by Abigail, snuggling close to her for comfort.

Rex plopped down on his bed and fell back asleep.

FadedShadow
November 10th, 2016, 11:18 AM
Abigail put her arm around Matthew, her rapier laying next to her bed.

Hallowed Echo
November 10th, 2016, 11:23 AM
Matthew breathed slowly and calmly. He whimpered and curled only a ball. (Panic attack inducing nightmare? Maybe)

FadedShadow
November 10th, 2016, 11:30 AM
She stroked his arm gently, desperately trying to soothe him.
(Sure.)

Hallowed Echo
November 10th, 2016, 11:36 AM
Matthew whimpered again, hyperventilating.

FadedShadow
November 10th, 2016, 11:43 AM
She sat up, shaking him gently, "Matthew? Matthew wake up!" She said quietly, not wanting to awaken Rex and Gale.

Hallowed Echo
November 10th, 2016, 01:06 PM
Matthew's eyes flew open, wide with fear. He calmed down when he saw Abigail before passing out.

FadedShadow
November 10th, 2016, 01:12 PM
(Timeskip to morning?)

Hallowed Echo
November 10th, 2016, 01:13 PM
Sure!) Rex opened his eyes and got out of bed. He walked down to Gale's room and sat at the end of her bed.

FadedShadow
November 10th, 2016, 01:21 PM
Gale opened her eyes, sitting up in her bed she looked around, her eyes resting on Rex. "Good morning." She said with a smile.

Hallowed Echo
November 10th, 2016, 01:56 PM
"Morning. How are you feeling?" Rex asked.

FadedShadow
November 10th, 2016, 06:54 PM
"Better everyday, thanks to you." She said moving onto her knees to kiss him.

Hallowed Echo
November 10th, 2016, 07:08 PM
Rex smiled and kissed her back, pushing her down. He pulled away, "Let's go check on Matthew." He said and got up

FadedShadow
November 10th, 2016, 07:38 PM
She grinned, "Oh alright." She said standing and putting her cloak on over her tunic-like shirt and tights.

Hallowed Echo
November 10th, 2016, 09:00 PM
Rex walked down the hall, holding Gale's hand.

Matthew opened his eyes, and sat near Abigail. He waited for Rex to come into the room.

(Hey! I almost forgot about Monty. He comes in now.)

Monty walked down the hallway, past Rex and Gale and into Abigail's room. He saw Matt and smiled, "Hello. You know that being here is a very bad idea. Other Assassins could come and attack you. Like this!" He said and tackled Matthew. Pushing him to the ground, smiling wider when Matthew cried out. "Say anything about me being the traitor, and you'll wake back at the torture chamber with Abigail bleeding out at your feet!" He sneered and left the room.

Matthew shook violently, whimpering, hyperventilating and crying. (Want Gale to comfort him this time?)

FadedShadow
November 10th, 2016, 09:08 PM
(Abigail might go eat Monty. For breakfast.)
Gale tilted her head as Monty walked past, "What was that about?" She asked Abigail and Matthew as they entered the room.
Abigail glared at Monty as he walked away.
Gale jumped as she saw Matthew hyperventilating, "What happened?" She exclaimed.

Hallowed Echo
November 11th, 2016, 07:29 AM
(Rex is gonna beat the crud out of Monty, like right now. Gonna have one of my characters beat up another one of my characters.) Rex growled and tackled Monty, pinning his arms. "What did you say to Matt?!" He growled. (Rex, don't murder Monty. I still need him.)

Matthew shook and whimpered more. He hyperventilated harder.

FadedShadow
November 11th, 2016, 08:46 AM
She knelt beside Matthew, calling his name loudly.
(How do I do this,)
Abigail sat by Matthew shaking his arms.

Hallowed Echo
November 11th, 2016, 10:01 AM
"H-He threatened to h-hurt Abigail if I told you that..." Matthew clamped his mouth shut. "I-I said too much!" He wailed.

"Told us what?" Rex asked. He turned to face Monty, hands moving to grab Monty's neck, "Tell us what?! Tell us!" Rex demanded.

FadedShadow
November 11th, 2016, 10:06 AM
Abigail stood, her hidden blade sliding out. She stepped over and shoved Rex away. She grabbed Monty and held the blade on her wrist to his throat, "I swear I'll kill you Monty." She said, her eyes flaring with anger.

Hallowed Echo
November 11th, 2016, 03:50 PM
(ABIGAIL!!! I STILL NEED MONTY ALIVE!!) "All I told that Templar is that there are Assassins who would love to kill him!" Monty said.

FadedShadow
November 11th, 2016, 05:33 PM
(Abigail don't care. You might want to have Rex stop her.)
Abigail narrowed her eyes, pressing the sharp blade into his throat, scratching the skin so that a drop of blod appeared on his skin.

Hallowed Echo
November 11th, 2016, 06:10 PM
Rex grabbed Abigail by the shoulders, dragging her off Monty. "Go comfort Matthew." He said.

FadedShadow
November 11th, 2016, 06:14 PM
She turned towards him sharply, before walking back to Matthew.

Hallowed Echo
November 11th, 2016, 06:17 PM
Rex glared at Monty, before turning back Matthew. "Come here." He said and gathered Matt in his arms. "It's okay." He said as Matt shook violently in Rex's arms.

FadedShadow
November 12th, 2016, 01:11 PM
Abigail stood slowly, "I'm going to get painkillers." She said quietly, running out the door for a doctor.

Hallowed Echo
November 12th, 2016, 01:40 PM
"Monty said that I told you his secret, he was going to take me back to where I was tortured and hurt Abigail." Matthew cried. He moved closer to Rex and buried his face in Rex's shirt, sobbing violently.

Rex rubbed Matt's back gently as Abigail went to find a doctor. "It's okay. We aren't going to let them hurt you again. They'll have to go through us to hurt you." Rex said, trying to calm Matthew down.

FadedShadow
November 12th, 2016, 02:00 PM
(Abigail could get attacked while she's away.)
Abigail walked through the town, her white hood hanging over her face.

Hallowed Echo
November 12th, 2016, 02:20 PM
Okay. I'll have Dante attacked her.) Dante watched as Abigail walked towards a doctor. He drew his gun aimed at her side and fired.

Rex looked at Gale, "Help me try to comfort him." He said.

FadedShadow
November 12th, 2016, 02:24 PM
Abigail gasped in pain as a bullet grazed her side. Falling to her knees, she drew her gun pointing it in the direction of the gunshot as she rolled on her back.

Hallowed Echo
November 12th, 2016, 02:36 PM
Dante walked over, grabbing the gun. He threw it aside and shot her leg. "Where is Matthew?" He asked.

FadedShadow
November 12th, 2016, 02:37 PM
She closed her eyes, feeling warm blood seeping down her side as she waited for death.

Hallowed Echo
November 12th, 2016, 02:40 PM
Dante narrowed his eyes and grabbed Abigail's chin. He kicked her side, "I demand to know where Matthew is!!" He growled.

FadedShadow
November 12th, 2016, 02:53 PM
She cried out in pain, digging her finger nails into her palms in an effort to keep her mind on other things.

Hallowed Echo
November 12th, 2016, 02:59 PM
"Very well. If you don't tell me. When I do find him, I will personally have him beat until his whole body is bleeding and bruised. Then I'll will starve him. He will probably wonder why you let this happen. Once that is over, I will let him bleed out all alone, unable to call for help." Dante said dropped her. He walked away.

Matthew started breathing normally and soon fell asleep in Rex's arms. Curled up close to Rex, Matthew dreamt of nothing, no nightmares.

FadedShadow
November 12th, 2016, 03:01 PM
"No..." She said quietly then louder, "No! He's at headquarters." She said, going unconscious from blood loss.

Hallowed Echo
November 12th, 2016, 03:09 PM
Dante smiled and watched as Monty motioned him towards Headquarters. He knelt beside Abigail, "He'll suffer anyways. What I just said will happen to him is going to anyways." He said. He followed Monty as he walked towards Headquarters.

Monty walked in front of Dante and stopped as he made it to the entrance of the Brotherhood. "Second floor first room is where you'll find Matthew." He told Dante.

(The traitor is revealed to the Assassins.)

FadedShadow
November 12th, 2016, 03:36 PM
Abigail sobbed once more before going completely unconscious.
Gale drummed her fingers while Rex took care of Matthew, "Rex, something's wrong. Abigail should be back by now."

Hallowed Echo
November 12th, 2016, 03:42 PM
"She is fine. Though you're right." Rex said and gently moved Matthew off his lap.
(I was thinking that Rex and Matthew get taken away and Gale and Abigail have to rescue them. Though the torture thing should last longer than a few days, maybe a week. Sound okay to you?)

Dante walked down the hall and into the room Gale, Rex and Matthew were in. "Indeed. Abigail is bleeding out at the moment. Now I need Matthew." He said.

FadedShadow
November 12th, 2016, 03:53 PM
(Maybe, I was thinking Abigail might die.)
Gale leapt to her feet, her hidden blade sliding out.

Hallowed Echo
November 12th, 2016, 03:57 PM
(Then who is gonna love Matthew?) Dante stepped forward, grabbing Rex by his shoulder. Dante pulled him closer, placing his rapier against Rex's throat. "Step any closer and I slit his throat. Now hand over Matthew." Dante said.

FadedShadow
November 12th, 2016, 04:03 PM
Gale stood motionless for a few seconds, Rex would never forgive her if she handed Matthew over. She sighed then decided, Rex wouldhave to never forgive her.She turned Pulling Matthew up and pushing him towrds Dante, "I swear if you hurt him, you'll be dead before take another breath." She promised.

Hallowed Echo
November 12th, 2016, 04:06 PM
"Good. You know what? I'll take this one too." Dante said before knocking Rex unconscious. He motioned for Monty to grab Matthew. "You try to follow us and both of them die." Dante said. He picked Rex up and slung him over his shoulder.

FadedShadow
November 12th, 2016, 04:07 PM
She shook her head, "Wrong move," She muttered, throwing her two knives at Dante's neck.

Hallowed Echo
November 12th, 2016, 04:10 PM
Dante dodged, "Fine. He'd be useless anyway." He said and dropped Rex. "I'm keeping Matthew though." He said before running down the hall. He grabbed Matthew from Monty and ran towards the castle.

FadedShadow
November 12th, 2016, 04:13 PM
Gale came to Rex, "Are you okay?" She asked, stroking his face gently.

Hallowed Echo
November 12th, 2016, 04:19 PM
Rex groaned before opening his eyes, "Where's Matthew?" He asked.

Dante walking into the castle, he walked down into the dungeon. He stopped at a cell and threw Matthew in it.

FadedShadow
November 12th, 2016, 04:22 PM
She said nothing, her eyes dropping to the floor.
Abigail groaned, laying in an alleyway as her side continued bleeding.

Hallowed Echo
November 12th, 2016, 04:25 PM
Rex looked her, "Gale where is Matthew? What did you do?!" He growled. (Ehh, who's gonna save Abigail.)

Matthew opened his eyes and wailed. "Not here again!I don't want to be here again!! Rex?! Abigail?! Someone please help!!" He cried.
(Want Joan to beat him?)

FadedShadow
November 12th, 2016, 05:28 PM
(If you want, although realistically they would probably execute him immediately.)
"I'm sorry," She said, her gaze still down and her voice cracking.

Hallowed Echo
November 12th, 2016, 05:31 PM
(I'll keep him alive. Yeah and Joan can beat and whip him and other stuff.) "Gale what did you do?!" Rex asked again. "Tell me what you did!" He demanded.

FadedShadow
November 12th, 2016, 05:43 PM
"He was going to kill you." She said, tears now streaming down her face.

Hallowed Echo
November 12th, 2016, 05:53 PM
"Where is Matthew? Gale, tell me where Matthew is." Rex said holding Gale's hands.

Dante walked up to Joan. "I got Matthew again. He is waiting in a cell. If you want to deal with him, be my guest." He told her.

FadedShadow
November 12th, 2016, 05:54 PM
Gale looked up, "He's been taken by the Borgia." She said quietly.
Joan nodded walking to Matthew's cell and staring at him with a look of contempt.

Hallowed Echo
November 12th, 2016, 06:33 PM
Matthew backed away from Joan. He shook violently, eyes wide with fear. "D-Don't hurt me." He begged.

FadedShadow
November 12th, 2016, 06:45 PM
"Don't be such a wimp," She sneered, walking in and slapping him in the face.

Hallowed Echo
November 12th, 2016, 06:53 PM
Matthew cried out, tears streaming down his face. "I want Rex, Gale, and Abigail!" He wailed burying his face in his knees.

FadedShadow
November 12th, 2016, 06:56 PM
She kicked him in the stomach, then chained him to the wall, pulling out her whip.

Hallowed Echo
November 12th, 2016, 06:59 PM
Matthew wheezed as Joan chained him to the wall. His wheezing became harder and started to hyperventilate as he saw her whip.

FadedShadow
November 12th, 2016, 07:43 PM
She leaned bag lashing the whip down on his back, pleasure overcoming her as she heard the whip fly through the air.

Hallowed Echo
November 12th, 2016, 08:19 PM
Matthew let out a pained cry as the whip lashed his back. He fought to catch his breath, his vision blurred. His breathing became ragged and he slipped out of consciousness. (poor child, can't handle the torture again.)

FadedShadow
November 13th, 2016, 02:55 PM
(I'm thinking after this we shouldn't do torture for a while. We're kind of milking it.)
Gale stood, stifling a sob she walked out, walking down the street she was halted by the sight of Abigail, unconscious and bleeding out.

Hallowed Echo
November 13th, 2016, 03:00 PM
"Gale!" Rex shouted and chased after her. "Where do you think you're go-" Rex stopped. He looked at Abigail, frozen with shock. "Abigail!" He finally shouted and ran to her. He checked her pulse, "She's alive." He said, relieved.
(Okay, are you going to kill Abigail?)

FadedShadow
November 13th, 2016, 03:03 PM
(I don't know, possibly.)
Gale nodded, "Pick her up, we'll take her back."
(I'm thinking we might have Gale and Rex start to drift apart because of the Matthew thing. Although one of them almost dies or something and they come back together.)

Hallowed Echo
November 13th, 2016, 03:08 PM
(Okay.) Rex picked her up and carries her to the Brotherhood. He walked into her room and laid her down on the bed. He grabbed some bandage wrap and a pair of pliers.

FadedShadow
November 13th, 2016, 03:29 PM
Gale sat by Abigail and Rex, watching nervously as Rex got the medicinal supplies.

Hallowed Echo
November 13th, 2016, 03:43 PM
"Don't you have novices to teach?" Rex asked. "Or do you want to tell why the Borgia has Matthew!" He snapped. He took the pliers and pushed them into the wound. He pulled the pliers out and in between the pliers was a bullet. He took the bandage wrap and started to wrap the wound.

FadedShadow
November 13th, 2016, 08:09 PM
Gale stood up, her mouth open as if to shout at him, though she turned, tears running down her face once more as she walked to her room.

Hallowed Echo
November 13th, 2016, 08:56 PM
Rex finished wrapping the wound and left Abigail on her bed. He walked to his room but stopped at Gale's "Gale, I- I am sorry. I didn't mean to lash out like that." He said.
(You should have Gale snap at Rex and them get into an argument until someone says something they wish they can take back. If you want Rex to say something that he can't take back then that's fine with me.)

FadedShadow
November 13th, 2016, 09:02 PM
(What should she say? I'm not good at arguing.)
Gale sat silently, staring at the wall, her fingers drumming on her leg.

Hallowed Echo
November 13th, 2016, 09:27 PM
(Have say something like him always being reckless and how his recklessness got Cody killed and her captured.) Rex walked forward, placing his hands on hers, "Gale, I really am sorry. Please say something." He said.

FadedShadow
November 13th, 2016, 09:30 PM
"I'm not the one who was so reckless they got their own brother killed, and their girlfriend tortured!" She said loudly, still staring at the wall.
(Girlfriend isn't the best word. Couldn't think of anything else.)

Hallowed Echo
November 13th, 2016, 09:34 PM
"Well, at least I didn't let Matthew get captured again! You know I should have never rescued you!! I should have left you to die all alone like Matthew is going to die now!" Rex shouted before realizing what he said.

FadedShadow
November 13th, 2016, 09:37 PM
Her mouth dropped open, only to close it suddenly, anger burning in her eyes, struggling to hide the sorrow behind it as she stormed out of the building.

Hallowed Echo
November 13th, 2016, 09:50 PM
"Gale. I didn't mean that! Please! I'm sorry!" Rex shouted chasing after her. "Gale, please come back! I didn't mean it I swear!" He said.

FadedShadow
November 13th, 2016, 09:52 PM
She glanced back at him, running and climbing a building, leaping across the rooftops for a solitary place. She found it, an abandoned house on the edge of town. She sat, sobbing loudly.

Hallowed Echo
November 14th, 2016, 07:26 AM
Rex followed until he lost her over the roofs. He climbed a building to see if her could spot her. "No." He sighed.

(There should be a storm that either Rex or Gale could get severely hurt from.)

FadedShadow
November 14th, 2016, 08:34 AM
(The building could collapse on Gale.)

Hallowed Echo
November 14th, 2016, 09:06 AM
(Okay.) Rex hopped off one building, looking for where Gale would be hiding. "Where is she?" He asked himself as he looked around.

FadedShadow
November 14th, 2016, 09:22 AM
Gale sat sobbing, oblivious to the small tremors, making the building shake slightly.
(It'll be an earthquake.)

Hallowed Echo
November 14th, 2016, 10:19 AM
Rex wobbled as the ground shook, "Gale!" He shouted as he struggled to keep himself balanced. He heard her sobbing in a unstable abandoned building. "Gale!" He shouted.

FadedShadow
November 14th, 2016, 10:54 AM
Her head popped up, she took a breath to say his name as the building collapsed on top of her. She gasped in pain as she lay in the rubble, coughing from the settling dust.

Hallowed Echo
November 14th, 2016, 11:59 AM
"Gale!" Rex shouted and ran towards the rubble. He dug through the rubble, one sharp rock slicing his hand open. "Gale! Say something! Anything! Please!" He shouted as tears streamed down his face. "Gah!" He shouted as another sharp rock slices open his other hand.

FadedShadow
November 14th, 2016, 12:11 PM
She coughed again, her feeble voice barely reaching him, "I'm here!" She rasped, weakly trying to dig herself out.

Hallowed Echo
November 14th, 2016, 12:24 PM
Rex scrambled over to where he heard her voice, "Gale! Hold on, I'm coming!" He said and dug through the rubble. He moved a rock off her head and shoulders, he then pulled her out, "I'm sorry! I didn't mean it!" He cried.