PDA

View Full Version : A Healing Friendship

vantrums
April 4th, 2017, 01:32 PM
Aaaalright so since my darling Sunbreak (http://vantrums-wco.tumblr.com/sunbreak) has been chosen to be a part of the 3rd SkyClan patrol for "A Drastic Measure", I've decided on an eensy little plot for this guy.

-----

It's been decided that he's going to be severely injured in the battle. He'll live, but not without a good many scars to remind him of how close he came to joining StarClan. The extent of his wounds aren't just physical, however, as his life was only spared when the apprentice on his patrol took the killing blow for him. He's always been a loving tom, caring for each kit and apprentice as if they were his own, so he takes this quite hard. He can't easily forgive himself for allowing someone so young to die in his stead. This means that his recovery will be slow as he'll be reluctant to care for himself and would rather curl up in his nest and sleep.

This is where the roles come in. He's going to need a lot of moral support--from friends and family. [Sibling 1] will be the first to try to care for him, as they've always been close, but will soon grow frustrated when he shows no signs of recovery and seek out further help from [former apprentice 1] and [former apprentice 2]. If you've read this far, please put "It's not your fault" somewhere in your form aside from the 'Other' section. [Former apprentices 1 & 2] will try to cheer him up by asking for some 'refresher training' or something to that effect, and will briefly distract him before one of them slips up and mentions Tansypaw*. This will throw him back into his depression and he'll quickly return to his nest.

Finally, it will come down to [tom friend 1] to help him out. He's a longtime friend of Sunbreak's and seems to understand what he's going through. He starts by helping him care for his wounds (they were nearly lethal, after all, and take quite a bit of extra care) and gets him out of camp whenever he can. He's good at distracting him and will ease his anxieties over what happened in the battle. As Sunbreak starts to get better, the two grow closer and, once he's fully recovered, Sunbreak asks [tom friend 1] to become his mate.

-----

Sibling 1
* Must be same age or younger than Sunbreak
* Can be male or female
* Preferably blood relative but can be adopted
* Preferably goodnatured but with a short temper (think Tawnypelt)

Former Apprentice 1
* No older than 46 moons
* Can be male or female
* Will have had a good standing relationship with Sunbreak after apprenticeship

Former Apprentice 2
* No older than 30 moons
* Can be male or female
* Will have had a good standing relationship with Sunbreak after apprenticeship

Tom Friend 1
* Similar in age to Sunbreak
* Must be male
* Must have been friends with him since apprenticeship
* Preferably not in one of the other 2 SkyClan patrols for 'A Drastic Measure'
* Preferably an understanding mate as Sunbreak's attention may wander (he does love kits, after all)

-----

Form w/o Link
@vantrums (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=1557)
* Name:
* Role Desired:
* Appearance: required for sibling, otherwise optional
* Personality:
* RP Example:
* Other:

Form w/ Link
@vantrums (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=1557)
* Name:
* Link:
* Role Desired:
* RP Example:
* Other:

-----

And that's it! :D Please be sure to copy the entire form (including the @vantrums (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=1557) part) and please don't quote this entire post. It just makes it a little easier on me when scrolling through on my phone.

This will not be first come, first serve! Feel free to apply for a role even if someone else has.

Momotaro
April 4th, 2017, 02:07 PM
hmm.... vantrums I have an idea, a character of mine, Jayfall, died when sacrificing himself for an apprentice, maybe he could visit sun in his dreams, and talk about sacrifice, and how its pointless mopping about what has happened, you can decide how sun responds, but it could be a good idea.....

ill delete this if you don't want me to clutter this.

vantrums
April 4th, 2017, 06:51 PM
hmm.... vantrums I have an idea, a character of mine, Jayfall, died when sacrificing himself for an apprentice, maybe he could visit sun in his dreams, and talk about sacrifice, and how its pointless mopping about what has happened, you can decide how sun responds, but it could be a good idea.....

ill delete this if you don't want me to clutter this.

No this actually seems like a good idea! He'll likely react negatively at first but maybe if Jayfall visits more than once, Sunbreak could start to react more positively as it goes along? Might get tiresome after a bit, though.

vantrums
April 5th, 2017, 09:16 PM
Bump!

Momotaro
April 6th, 2017, 01:19 PM
bump~