PDA

View Full Version : Ship of the Month (April 2017)

BEAR.
April 4th, 2017, 12:24 AM
Ship of the Month is for the recognition of a relationship between a romantic couple.

Rules:

The couple should have been roleplayed within the last two weeks of being voted.

You may not vote for your own characters, or advertise your characters to gain votes.

Hypothetical shipping is welcomed, but they may be disqualified at the request of one of the characters' owners.

You may only vote for characters from the main roleplay.

Kits may not be shipped under any circumstance.

Characters used to violate a roleplay rule can not win SOTM for the month they broke the guideline.

Roleplayers can not win any of the OTMs twice in a row (e.g. if they win one month, they can't win the next.) You will be disqualified, and the win will go to the next user(s) that qualifies.

Votes must include an explanation of why the ship deserves recognition. Posts that do not provide a reasoning will be ignored.

Be thorough in your evaluation of the ship. Statements that only have "they're cool" will result in your vote being disregarded.

You may only vote once, however you may change your vote at any time provided voting is still open.

Previous SOTMs can not be voted for again. Omengaze x Desirewing
Toothsnarl x Bravestep
Omengaze x Cedarsprint
Dapplestar x Rowanhawk
Fallowstar x Scratcheye
Ashstar x Spottedfur
Eversong x Iceclaw
Skybird x Beargaze
Deadgrowl x Whisperlight
Tumblewing x Shorechase
Lunacross
Winterstar x Tinderflame
Neomora x Malhonnete
Saturn x Shavon
Dalek x Cinder
Jayfrost x Mysterylight
Cloudwatcher x Marshsnow
Crimsonmoon x Timberstrike
Panthernose x Hollypelt
Otterstar x Mirefern
Silentwing x Stormlight
Crowfoot x Birchstep
Russetswirl x Shellfeather
Bearclaw x Zerosight
Burdockclaw x Blazingnight
Heronwing x Scatter
Hiddenvoice x Whispermoon
Honeybee x Sagemist
Bucknight x Cakeless
Rookpatch x Marigoldrise
Hades x Illusion

The winners will be featured on the Monthly Kudos page and can receive an exclusive award. This is for next month's Monthly Kudos!

The current Ship of the Month is Kaomi (please keep it to cats though!)

To vote, please post this format:
Ship Characters [linked to rper's account if possible]:
Character Clans [indicate if outsiders (loner/rogue/kittypet)]:
Reason for voting for this ship [required]:

ameko
April 15th, 2017, 06:34 PM
unfortunately, i don't think russet n whisper is valid, seeing as the two of them were rpotm and you arent allowed to get an otm twice in a row :00?

Ship Characters [linked to rper's account if possible]: Featherspeckle [ Noire ] and Martenthorn [ Lonestar23 ]
Character Clans [indicate if outsiders (loner/rogue/kittypet)]: ThunderClan
Reason for voting for this ship [required]: Martenthorn has been broken. Featherspeckle has been broken. They have both experienced love that never worked out; but then they come across one another, and it blossoms into a close friendship so quickly it can almost seem suspicious. Martenthorn is wary of this newfound relationship, but Featherspeckle leaps right on into it, wanting someone she can trust and rely on. It's only the beginning of a relationship, a bud waiting to bloom, but I'm sure that it is soon to turn into something more.

Ludicrous Lunacy
April 15th, 2017, 07:24 PM
ignore this ill just wait until may then

goddess of ducks
April 19th, 2017, 10:17 PM
Idk how this will do if Snow gets enough vote for cotm, but oh wellz

Ship Characters [linked to rper's account if possible]: Snowstar ( Dark Melody ) and Stormstrike ( Empress Of Evil )
Character Clans [indicate if outsiders (loner/rogue/kittypet)]: Thinderclan for both
Reason for voting for this ship [required]: So I recently did an art request for the two of them, and in doing so ended up reading a bit of the Roleplays between the two. In doing so, I watched how their two, very well thought out, personalities collided and the two are a very cute couple together. I love some of the similarities between the two, and the overall fun in their relationship. Sure they're in love, but I don't think it's like most where after they profess their love, they get all lovey Dover. They continue with their fun, and it's just fun to see their characters together.

Crumbleless
April 25th, 2017, 01:03 PM

Ship Characters [linked to rper's account if possible]: Snowstar ( Dark Melody ) and Stormstrike ( Empress Of Evil )
Character Clans [indicate if outsiders (loner/rogue/kittypet)]: Thinderclan for both
Reason for voting for this ship [required]: So I recently did an art request for the two of them, and in doing so ended up reading a bit of the Roleplays between the two. In doing so, I watched how their two, very well thought out, personalities collided and the two are a very cute couple together. I love some of the similarities between the two, and the overall fun in their relationship. Sure they're in love, but I don't think it's like most where after they profess their love, they get all lovey Dover. They continue with their fun, and it's just fun to see their characters together.
I second this! Snowstar and Stormstrike are a cute couple and I stalk Dark and Empress' posts often.

Momotaro
April 25th, 2017, 01:07 PM
unfortunately, i don't think russet n whisper is valid, seeing as the two of them were rpotm and you arent allowed to get an otm twice in a row :00?

Ship Characters [linked to rper's account if possible]: Featherspeckle [ Noire ] and Martenthorn [ Lonestar23 ]
Character Clans [indicate if outsiders (loner/rogue/kittypet)]: ThunderClan
Reason for voting for this ship [required]: Martenthorn has been broken. Featherspeckle has been broken. They have both experienced love that never worked out; but then they come across one another, and it blossoms into a close friendship so quickly it can almost seem suspicious. Martenthorn is wary of this newfound relationship, but Featherspeckle leaps right on into it, wanting someone she can trust and rely on. It's only the beginning of a relationship, a bud waiting to bloom, but I'm sure that it is soon to turn into something more.

I second this, these cats have been through so much, and they have finally found love~

monfang
April 25th, 2017, 01:10 PM

i third this! these little babs are the cutest ever, their relationship has developed over avery long time and it's just purrfect

Starfall
April 25th, 2017, 01:13 PM

I fourth this! Seeing these two interact is just so cute! It's almost as if you can see the little hearts bounceing of fans of them, it's just adorable.

Silhouettes
April 25th, 2017, 07:17 PM

Fifth! I stalk most people, and I think those two chars are adorable together!

lilith
April 26th, 2017, 01:28 PM

i change my vote to this because i feel as if these two characters are truly one of my fav. Not only are they cute but they also work with one another