PDA

View Full Version : Character of the Month (April 2017)

BEAR.
April 4th, 2017, 12:24 AM
Character of the Month is designed to feature characters who deserve recognition.

Rules:

Characters should have been roleplayed within the last two weeks of being voted.

You may not vote for your own characters, or advertise your characters to gain votes.

Characters used to violate a roleplay rule can not win COTM for the month they broke the guideline.

Roleplayers can not win any of the OTMs twice in a row (e.g. if they win one month, they can't win the next.) You will be disqualified, and the win will go to the next user(s) that qualifies.

Votes must include an explanation of why the character deserves recognition. Posts that do not provide a reasoning will be ignored.

Be thorough in your evaluation of the character. Statements that only have "they're cool" will result in your vote being disregarded.

You may only vote once, however you may change your vote at any time provided voting is still open.

Previous COTMs can not be voted for again. Former winners are:
Winterstar, Bravestep, Fallowstar, Zerosight, Onion, Skybird, Ashstar, Rosestar, Otterstar, Marshsnow, Sweetolive, Angelfeather, Stormlight, Timberstar, Autumnpaw, Violetpaw, Alderstripe, Lichenpaw, Smokepaw, Almondstar., Sandpaw, Blazingnight, Snowyclaw, Renn, Grousestar, Hannibal, Russetstar.

The winner will be featured on the Monthly Kudos page and can receive an exclusive award. This is for next month's Monthly Kudos!

The current COTM is Blazingstar.

To vote, please post this format:

Character Name [linked to rper's account if possible - if not, provide user name]:
Character Clan [indicate if outsider (loner/rogue/kittypet)]:
Reason for voting for this character [required]:

monfang
April 4th, 2017, 10:44 AM
Character Name [linked to rper's account if possible - if not, provide user name]: Snowsong { Dark Melody }
Character Clan [indicate if outsider (loner/rogue/kittypet)]: ThunderClan
Reason for voting for this character [required]: she is the kindest deputy ever. she holds her rank proudly and never abuses it. she makes sure everyone is treated fairly, and she always makes time for her dearest family!

Starfall
April 7th, 2017, 02:15 PM
Character Name: Wheatfur The Eye Of The Storm
Character Clan: Thunderclan
Reason for Voting for This Character: It's a nice change of pace. Wheatfurs sassy and stern yet caring and gently personality is great. Knowing how to deal with injuries based off of wisdom instead of learning them from another is pretty cool in my opinion. He was so carefully created, a lot of thought and effort was poured into him. He sasses his patients which I find cute becuase he's doing it to make sure they don't do stupid things to harm themselves again, underneath is tough, wise build he's actually a worry wuss and deeply cares for all of his clanmates.

Ludicrous Lunacy
April 8th, 2017, 10:07 AM
Reason for Voting for This Character: It's a nice change of pace. Wheatfurs sassy and stern yet caring and gently personality is great. Knowing how to deal with injuries based off of wisdom instead of learning them from another is pretty cool in my opinion. He was so carefully created, a lot of thought and effort was poured into him. He sasses his patients which I find cute becuase he's doing it to make sure they don't do stupid things to harm themselves again, underneath is tough, wise build he's actually a worry wuss and deeply cares for all of his clanmates.

Second this! I've never seen a med cat like him before and I'm interested in how he's going to develope!

lone
April 13th, 2017, 11:35 AM
Character Name [linked to rper's account if possible - if not, provide user name]: Snowsong { @Dark Melody (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=79) }

Reason for voting for this character [required]: she is the kindest deputy ever. she holds her rank proudly and never abuses it. she makes sure everyone is treated fairly, and she always makes time for her dearest family!
I second this! Snowsong is such a sweetheart, and she's definitely an amazing deputy!

Empress Of Evil
April 13th, 2017, 06:32 PM
Character Name [linked to rper's account if possible - if not, provide user name]: Snowsong { Dark Melody }

I third this! Snowsong is so kind and caring and she is well developed!

SuspiciousMindz
April 15th, 2017, 07:30 PM
Character Name: Blackgaze (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=159)
Character Clan [indicate if outsider (loner/rogue/kittypet)]: Riverclan
Reason for voting for this character [required]: Personally I've always liked this character. Sky's character is severely overlooked, but I love the fact she's gotten so far being blind with everyone's doubts always chasing her. Her backstory definitely ties into why her personality is the way it is and I really just like this character in general.

ameko
April 15th, 2017, 09:20 PM
Character Name: Blackgaze (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=159)
Reason for voting for this character [required]: Personally I've always liked this character. Sky's character is severely overlooked, but I love the fact she's gotten so far being blind with everyone's doubts always chasing her. Her backstory definitely ties into why her personality is the way it is and I really just like this character in general.

I vote for Blackgaze. She's definitely underrated; even though she's blind, she has paved the path to success and shown everybody that you don't have to be physically perfect to do great things. Inspirational!! :0

Trashy Sky
April 15th, 2017, 09:32 PM
i have to fourth this
even if Snowsong is a terribly young cat, she makes a good deputy (soon to be leader). her kind and bubbly nature are just something not seen in many high ranks too.

lilith
April 15th, 2017, 11:56 PM

I second this because I feel like wheat is a well thought medicine cat with so much potential for the future. Im excited to see what storm has in store for him.

Fel
April 25th, 2017, 12:29 PM
Reason for voting for this character [required]: Personally I've always liked this character. Sky's character is severely overlooked, but I love the fact she's gotten so far being blind with everyone's doubts always chasing her. Her backstory definitely ties into why her personality is the way it is and I really just like this character in general.I vote for this character, definetly! Though she's blind, she still is able to make a loyal deputy and doesn't let it get in the way of defending her clan and the cats inside of it.

Crumbleless
April 25th, 2017, 12:58 PM
I fourth this! Blackgaze is always severely overlooks and deserves some recognition

Momotaro
April 25th, 2017, 01:09 PM

Fifth this, an underrated cat, I really like how she just ignore her blindness, and does what she has to do

doghouse
April 25th, 2017, 03:19 PM
Character Name [linked to rper's account if possible - if not, provide user name]: Timberstrike (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=42)
Reason for voting for this character [required]: I think Timberstrike is a really well developed character, and his personality is very unique because of his thoughtful yet shy mindset, and the way he's roleplayed. I feel that each post of him is very in depth and it makes him an all-around great character. But he's also got the right amount of determination, and it makes his suffix very fitting.

Dust
April 26th, 2017, 03:25 PM

However manyth, but agreed! After going through some of Storm's roleplays (and plots)for the medicine cat, I found Wheatfur as an extremely interesting character! While I think he needs a little more development, he's very well though-out and unique <3

wren
April 26th, 2017, 05:43 PM

aha^^
I've been waiting quite some while for this. Black gaze can say it like it is. She can stick it to the man [ cat... What? ] but she knows how to dominate her problems and push past her disability [ Disability? Problem? How am I supposed to say this without hurting feelings?!? No offense blackgaze ] well whatever I end up calling it she can just kick butt! I can't wait to see what she does in the future cause I know she is so deserving!!!

spade
April 28th, 2017, 10:31 AM

I vote this too because it's not too common you see a blind deputy. I love how strong this character is despite her obvious difficulties; she doesn't let that stop her and it's amazing to see!