PDA

View Full Version : New Person!!

ArenMoto
April 3rd, 2017, 08:51 PM
Well, here is where I would put some introduction of myself, but I have no idea what to put, so....
I'm a reader of the old series, favorite being the original six books, I've roleplayed Warriors before, but nothing too engaging.
I like variation and style, along with descriptive world building. Generic things or cliches quickly disinterest me.
That's essentially is. If there are any other details needed, go ahead and ask.
.//w//.

Fawn
April 3rd, 2017, 11:09 PM
Welcome to WCO!

Tigress
April 3rd, 2017, 11:14 PM
Well, here is where I would put some introduction of myself, but I have no idea what to put, so....
I'm a reader of the old series, favorite being the original six books, I've roleplayed Warriors before, but nothing too engaging.
I like variation and style, along with descriptive world building. Generic things or cliches quickly disinterest me.
That's essentially is. If there are any other details needed, go ahead and ask.
.//w//.

Hello, I am Hollystorm4eva, but you can call me Holly or Hollystorm
Welcome to WCO! I hope you enjoy it here and feel free to ask me a question if you have any about this site! :)

ArenMoto
April 3rd, 2017, 11:16 PM
Greetings, and thank you! I've been around the forum block a few times, but I'm still unfamiliar with the order to do things. ^^;

Empress Of Evil
April 4th, 2017, 02:04 AM
:welcome: to WCO!

If you have anything questions, feel free to ask a member or make a thread in the Help Den (http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)!