PDA

View Full Version : PetalClan {power roleplay!}

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

Tundra
April 3rd, 2017, 12:22 AM
Ok, to be honest, I think they took down my old thread DawnClan {power roleplay!}. so if you were in that thread, please sign up again just to confirm!

Rules

1. Be kind!
2. No swearing!
3. You may not kill another persons cat without their permission!
4. All site rules still apply!
5. No rainbow colored cats! (I just felt like putting that!)
6. Kits don't get to use their powers until they become an apprentice! {If you've read this far put your username in the password section}
7. Have Fun!

Form!
Name:
Personality:
Password:
Other:
Questions:

My Forms!
Name: Flamewing // Frostfang // Honeysplash
Power: Can make and control Ice/Snow and fire // invisibility // mind reading
Appearance:
Flame ('http://farm1.static.flickr.com/104/314924266_62edf245bb.jpg") // Frost (http://i41.tinypic.com/dpigrm.jpg) // Honey (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/f8/72/b3/f872b3124efd7f4f028cd5adf0e050d1.jpg)
Personality: TBRP for all
Other: -- // -- // Honeysplash is Crystalkit's mother
Question(s): no

PetalClan
Leader: Dawnstar (Jay-Jay)
Deputy: Flamewing (me)
Med cat: Sunflower (MoonRise)
Med cat app: Lizardpaw (Crumbleless)
Warriors: Liontail (Crumbleless) |~| Silverheart (Silvershadow) |~| Ashfall (Strobelight) |~| Sunflash (Strobelight) |~| Caveripple (xxJaggededgexx) |~| Glitchlight (WEFY!) |~| Foxfire (WEFY!) |~| Ravenspots (CandyFlossCat) |~| Sweetcloud (CandyFlossCat) |~| Dewfrost (Dew Meadow) |~| Runningstream (blue jellie) |~| Falconclaw (Shadomaru) |~| Tawnyfeather (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=6321) |~| Hollowsong (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=6302)
Apprentices: Stormpaw (Strobelight) |~| Sprucepaw (snowleap) |~| Softpaw (CandyFlossCat) |~| Screechpaw (blue jellie) |~| Pineapplepaw (blue jellie)
Queens: Honeysplash (me) {3 more left!}
Kits: Crystalkit (Hollystorm4eva) {7 left!}
Elders: Pinetail (blue jellie) {5 left}

Loners/rouges: Moonfeather (WEFY!) |~| Aquadream (Jay-Jay) |~| Splashkit (CinnamonCookie)

Apprentices and Mentors

Stormpaw - Liontail

Sprucepaw - Open

Deerlie
April 3rd, 2017, 12:28 AM
Ok, to be honest, I think they took down my old thread DawnClan {power roleplay!}. so if you were in that thread, please sign up again just to confirm!

Rules

1. Be kind!
2. No swearing!
4. No rainbow colored cats! (I just felt like putting that!)
5. Kits don't get to use their powers until they become an apprentice!
6. Have fun!

Form!
Name:
Personality:
Other:
Questions:

My form!
Name: Flamewing
Appearance: http://farm1.static.flickr.com/104/314924266_62edf245bb.jpg
Personality: TBRP
other: na
Questions: no

PetalClan
Leader: (reserved)
Med cat: OPEN
Med cat app: OPEN
Warriors: UNLIMITED!
Apprentices: UNLIMITED!
Queens: up to 4
Kits: up to 8
Elders: up to 6

Form!
Name: DawnStar
Appearance:https://tse3.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.eIG1LZr9cp2cwmc_Mi5adADHEs&pid=15.1
Personality:TBRP
Other:N/A
Questions:N/A

Tundra
April 3rd, 2017, 12:29 AM
Accepted!

MoonRise
April 3rd, 2017, 12:30 AM

Rules

1. Be kind!
2. No swearing!
6. Have fun!

Form!
Name:
Personality:
Other:
Questions:

My form!

PetalClan
Leader: (reserved)
Med cat: OPEN
Med cat app: OPEN
Warriors: UNLIMITED!
Apprentices: UNLIMITED!

Name:SunFlower
Appearance:Black she cat with blue eyes
Other:No
Questions:Nu

Deerlie
April 3rd, 2017, 12:33 AM
A tan cat looked over at her deputy. "Hello"She purred licking her paw

Ainz Ooal Gown
April 3rd, 2017, 12:34 AM
Name: Falconpaw
Appearance: white Tom with Amber eyes
Personality: tbrp ?
Other: no

Tundra
April 3rd, 2017, 12:36 AM
Both accepted!)

Flamewing looked over her shoulder. "Hi there, Dawnstar!" She purred. "Should I organize patrols?"

Deerlie
April 3rd, 2017, 12:37 AM
Both accepted!)

Flamewing looked over her shoulder. "Hi there, Dawnstar!" She purred. "Should I organize patrols?"

" Yes please. I will be going on one to." She purred

Ainz Ooal Gown
April 3rd, 2017, 12:42 AM
Who his mentor)

Falconpaw was still sleep in the apprentice den.

Tundra
April 3rd, 2017, 12:45 AM
Maybe I could mentor him...)

Flamewing nodded. "Let all cats old enough to go on a patrol gather here!" (Idk how to call cats for patrols!)

Ainz Ooal Gown
April 3rd, 2017, 12:48 AM
That's fine. And you just walk up to cats and tell them if they want to go on a patrol :) )

Falconpaw slowly woke up to Flamewing's call.

Tundra
April 3rd, 2017, 02:07 AM
Flamewing sat down. She yawned and waited, with her tail thumping softly on the ground.

Crumbleless
April 3rd, 2017, 02:53 AM
Name: Lizardpaw (Lizardflower)
Appearance: http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/dogs-cats/images/9/97/Siamese_cat.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20091204161258
Personality: TBRP'ed
Other: None
Questions: None

Name: Liontail
Appearance: http://s34.photobucket.com/user/rrttyyyo/media/Bramblespike.jpg.html
Personality: TBRP'ed
Other: None
Questions: How will powers be determined?

Ainz Ooal Gown
April 3rd, 2017, 09:05 AM
He got up and made his way to where his mentor was.

Tundra
April 3rd, 2017, 11:23 AM
Accepted!)

Flamewing heard paw steps and looked over her shoulder. "Hey there, Falconpaw!" She meowed. "I'm going to have you go on a hunting patrol with..." She looked around the camp. There's not many warriors... or apprentices... and I don't want to leave the camp unguarded...

Ainz Ooal Gown
April 3rd, 2017, 11:28 AM
Falconpaw was exited to go on a hunting patrol. Seeing that there wasn't really anyone else, he spoke. "I can go on one by myself." He said. He wanted to impress his mentor by bringing back a couple pieces of freshkill.

Tundra
April 3rd, 2017, 11:50 AM
Flamewing looked at him. "Are you sure?" She asked. "I don't want you getting hurt... I'll send a cat with you if you want."

Ainz Ooal Gown
April 3rd, 2017, 11:54 AM
He shook his head. "Nope. I'll be fine." He said.

Crumbleless
April 3rd, 2017, 12:47 PM
Lizardpaw glanced at the piles of leaves in the medicine cat den. Few piles were stocked low and if they were it was only because the supplies were not as common in Petalclan's range of territory. Lizardpaw sniffed at the honeycomb she had been rapping with beech leaves.
There weren't many cats in Petalclan so most of the herbs were unneeded. She caught the chatter of the deputy and Falconpaw and chuckled. She felt older by many moons not a few as a medicine cat apprentice.
The tom was obviously struggling to get confirmation from Flamewing to leave and hunt. There wasn't much for Lizardpaw to do at the moment so she decided she may as well confide to go with Falconpaw. Trotting out Lizardpaw approached the mentor and apprentice her tail high in interest. "Would you mind if I hunted with you Falconpaw? I haven't really been hunting for awhile."The she-cat's voice was calm but her posture was tense.

Tundra
April 3rd, 2017, 10:41 PM
Flamewing stared at her apprentice. "Fine." Flamewing meowed simply. "But be careful!" Flamewing turned to Lizardpaw as she approached. "I thought you were training to be a medicine cat, Lizardpaw." Flamewing licked a paw and wiped it over her ear. "But you may go hunting if you wish..."

Ainz Ooal Gown
April 3rd, 2017, 10:50 PM
Falconpaw smiled and ran off.

Tigress
April 3rd, 2017, 10:52 PM
Flameleaf can I join or is it too late?

Crumbleless
April 3rd, 2017, 11:29 PM
Lizardpaw flicked her tail tip slightly annoyed. "I would rather be helping my clan at this moment while there is nothing for me to do as a medicine cat. Now if you excuse me." She wasn't about to be told off because she was a medicine cat apprentice. So she trotted out of camp prissfully. Her ambition in her opinion were helpful, they were to help her clan and to be the most helpful medicine cat. In her mind if he wanted to could try to be a warrior and a medicine cat. It couldn't be too hard... could it?
She reached Falconpaw and didn't open her jaws to argue with him about how he ignored her comment and ran off. Toms can be so rude sometimes. Lashing her tail once before she finally spoke"So where should we hunt today"

Ainz Ooal Gown
April 3rd, 2017, 11:43 PM
He not social)

Falconpaw looked over at her. He was surprised that she wanted to hunt with him even though she wasn't a medicine cat, but he didn't complain, he could use the extra help. He pointed over in the direction of a small clearing. If he knew anything, it's that prey was always around there.

Tundra
April 4th, 2017, 12:09 AM
Jaymist/Ravenkit MoonRise Serendipity Shadomaru

Can you say what your power is please!

Deerlie
April 4th, 2017, 12:13 AM

Flameleaf
Can you mention me and say what your power is please!
(Yes)
DawnStars power is to Walk-in other cats dreams)

Tundra
April 4th, 2017, 12:16 AM
Ok thanks!)

Flamewing looked at the two apprentices and stood up. "Be right back!" She meowed over her shoulder as she padded over to Dawnstar. "Hey, Dawnstar, I don't think there are enough warriors for patrols..."

Ainz Ooal Gown
April 4th, 2017, 12:17 AM

Can you mention me and say what your power is please!
Whenever Falconpaw steps on your shadow, you can't move)

Tundra
April 4th, 2017, 12:20 AM
Hollystorm4eva it's not too late, you can join!)

Crumbleless
April 4th, 2017, 01:04 AM
(@Flameleaf Lizardpaw can turn invisible and Liontail can morph into other cats but he must see them or have a description of the cat before he can transform.)
(@Shadomaru Lol Lizardpaw can just be a little sassy sometimes and really doesn't pay attention to other cat's traits.)

Lizardpaw glanced in the direction Falconpaw had pointed his ears to. The medicine cat apprentice squinted her eyes at Falconpaw before disappearing completely. Only a thin scent and the crunch of a leaf could be noticeable enough. She sniffed the air before surveying the area. A mouse was snuffling around a tree (not sure what the territory is like ;w; ) seemingly searching for nuts.
The medicine cat grinned, though you couldn't see it. She padded forward her eyes fixed on the mouse as if it were the most important thing there.

Liontail sat near the fresh kill pile clearly enjoying himself as patterns of different cats, most he made up, flickered across his pelt. colors flashed through his eyes before he became himself once more and padded up to Flamewing grateful for something more purposeful to do. "What can I do?" He asked as Flamewing stated how there weren't enough warriors.

Tundra
April 4th, 2017, 02:08 AM
Ok, thanks!)

Flamewing whipped around at the sound of Liontail's voice. "You can go hunting if you'd like," She told him. "Then when you, Falconpaw and Lizardpaw get back I'll go on a border patrol with Dawnstar, maybe..."

Deerlie
April 4th, 2017, 06:05 AM
Ok thanks!)

Flamewing looked at the two apprentices and stood up. "Be right back!" She meowed over her shoulder as she padded over to Dawnstar. "Hey, Dawnstar, I don't think there are enough warriors for patrols..."

I know." she said. "This is why i have to make an apperentice a warrrior. Im making lizardpaw into a Warrior and a medicine cat." She said. She looked at liontail. "Please gather the warriors and meet me over by my den"she said. "After you hunt and patrol" She said. Her eyes were wide and surious.

Ainz Ooal Gown
April 4th, 2017, 09:10 AM
(@Flameleaf Lizardpaw can turn invisible and Liontail can morph into other cats but he must see them or have a description of the cat before he can transform.)
(@Shadomaru Lol Lizardpaw can just be a little sassy sometimes and really doesn't pay attention to other cat's traits.)

Lizardpaw glanced in the direction Falconpaw had pointed his ears to. The medicine cat apprentice squinted her eyes at Falconpaw before disappearing completely. Only a thin scent and the crunch of a leaf could be noticeable enough. She sniffed the air before surveying the area. A mouse was snuffling around a tree (not sure what the territory is like ;w; ) seemingly searching for nuts.
The medicine cat grinned, though you couldn't see it. She padded forward her eyes fixed on the mouse as if it were the most important thing there.

Liontail sat near the fresh kill pile clearly enjoying himself as patterns of different cats, most he made up, flickered across his pelt. colors flashed through his eyes before he became himself once more and padded up to Flamewing grateful for something more purposeful to do. "What can I do?" He asked as Flamewing stated how there weren't enough warriors.
Falconpaw watched her disappear and walked towards where he was hunting. He spotted a squirrel and crouched, making no noise, he crept up to it and pounced, killing it with ease.

Tundra
April 4th, 2017, 01:33 PM
Flamewing nodded, then flicked her ear. "Wait, what?" She asked. "A medicine cat and a warrior?"

Deerlie
April 4th, 2017, 03:05 PM
Flamewing nodded, then flicked her ear. "Wait, what?" She asked. "A medicine cat and a warrior?"
"Yes. With so few warriors and a cat expecting kits, we need all the help wed can get. I have to make the four mooned old kits apprentices. " She looked down. She shook her head lifted it up again. "Round up the older warriors. We need them, now" she said. She padded into the den sat down. She licked her swollen bellyI'm the cat expecting kits. . how can I bare it without a father? The father was a rouge. . how can I tell them?

Tundra
April 4th, 2017, 03:18 PM
Flamewing nodded then padded away. "Liontail, I need you," She meowed. "Can you help me round up the older warriors?" Without waiting for a reply she darted out of camp. Following Falconpaw and Lizardpaw's scent trail, she soon found the two apprentices. "Come on, We need you." Flamewing turned and dashed back towards camp.

Shadomaru @sirendiputy

Tundra
April 4th, 2017, 03:21 PM
Flamewing nodded then padded away. "Liontail, I need you," She meowed. "Can you help me round up the older warriors?" Without waiting for a reply she darted out of camp. Following Falconpaw and Lizardpaw's scent trail, she soon found the two apprentices. "Come on, We need you." Flamewing turned and dashed back towards camp.

Shadomaru Serendipity

Deerlie
April 4th, 2017, 03:22 PM
A rown tom sat in the territory. Saw Flamewing and bounded up. " How DawnStar?" He said.He knew she was carrying his kits. "I need to see her"he said

Tundra
April 4th, 2017, 03:24 PM
Flamewing skidded to a halt and whipped around. "Who are you?" She demanded, unsheathing her claws. "And how do you know my leaders name!"

Ainz Ooal Gown
April 4th, 2017, 03:30 PM

Shadomaru Serendipity
Falconpaw was stalking a squirrel and Flamewing's voice scared the squirrel as well as him and he muttered something nobody could hear and nodded to his mentor and picked up his catch and ran off to camp.

Deerlie
April 4th, 2017, 03:36 PM
Flamewing skidded to a halt and whipped around. "Who are you?" She demanded, unsheathing her claws. "And how do you know my leaders name!"
He sat down. " your leader my mate. She's expecting our kits" he purred

Tundra
April 4th, 2017, 03:41 PM
Flamewing flattened her ears. "My leader knows better than to mate with rouge!" She growled.

Ainz Ooal Gown
April 4th, 2017, 05:45 PM
Sorry! My sister deleted my post)

"No she doesn't." Falconpaw said out loud hearing their conversation as he entered camp and put his catch down.

Tigress
April 4th, 2017, 06:57 PM

Rules

1. Be kind!
2. No swearing!
6. Have fun!

Form!
Name:
Personality:
Other:
Questions:

My form!
Power: Can make and control Ice/Snow and fire

PetalClan
Leader: Dawnstar (Jaymist/Ravenkit)
Warriors: Liontail (Crumbleless)
Apprentices: Falconpaw (Shadomaru)

My form:
Name: Crystalkit
Power:the power to form crystals and rocks
Appearance:http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-F7kjO0hJ7Rs/TkZNfESvKDI/AAAAAAAAksY/7vbweqzkDkE/s1600/british-shorthair-kitten.jpg
Personality: sweet, kind, secretive
Other: nope
Question: Who will be my mom?

Tundra
April 4th, 2017, 10:38 PM
Accepted! To answer your question, I honestly don't know... I'll try to find one for you!

Crumbleless
April 4th, 2017, 11:01 PM
Lizardpaw flicked her tail angrily as the mouse darted off ruining her chances of catching it. She sighed before scampering after Flamewing. When they rogue cat showed up she simply ignored the petty tom and continued to walk back to camp. The deputy and his apprentice could handle him, she was sure of it. Her invisibility had disappeared and now she was going at a full speed dart. I wonder what's wrong now? With a leap she skittered towards the camp entrance just barely stopping herself before padding into camp curiously.

Liontail glanced at Flamewing for a moment before he shrugged with a polite nod. His fur changed to that of the deputy's making him look more serious and powerful. Well he assumed that Flamewing would want him to do such a thing for quick purposes. Liontail was the only warrior so the tom decided that he may as well get word to Sunflower. She was the medicine cat after all and it would be her choice if Lizardpaw would become a warrior medicine cat. The young cat was only 10 moons old for Starclan's sake! "Sunflower? Dawnstar has called a meeting."

MoonRise

Deerlie
April 15th, 2017, 02:29 PM
Flamewing flattened her ears. "My leader knows better than to mate with rouge!" She growled.
He shrugged. "OK" He padded towards the camp.

DawnStar sat in the shade waiting for the older warriors and Lizardpaw. "Were are they?" She said. "I need LizardPaw!" She growled. "I need to make her a warrior and a medicine cat! She knows how to fight and hunt, so I have no choice." She said. She jumped on the rock. "I need all the older warriors and Lizard paw here now please! When you see them, tell them when they come back from patrols!" She called

Tundra
April 15th, 2017, 02:59 PM
Flamewing sighed. This rouge was going to go see Dawnstar either way. Flamewing padded alongside him. "Come on, we better hurry then!" She meowed before dashing off into the trees. A minute later she reached the camp entrance and slipped inside. "I'm sorry I took so long, Dawnstar!" Flamewing meowed. "I ran into a rouge and he wanted to see you!" She paused for a moment. "Is Lizardpaw here?"

Deerlie
April 15th, 2017, 11:10 PM
Flamewing sighed. This rouge was going to go see Dawnstar either way. Flamewing padded alongside him. "Come on, we better hurry then!" She meowed before dashing off into the trees. A minute later she reached the camp entrance and slipped inside. "I'm sorry I took so long, Dawnstar!" Flamewing meowed. "I ran into a rouge and he wanted to see you!" She paused for a moment. "Is Lizardpaw here?"
She shook her head, but kept starring at the sky. Her dull eyes were darkened by the shadow of the rouge. "Hello NightFall" She said. "What brings you here?" She asked. She looked at him finally and her eyes were round with pain.
NightFall looked at her. "Hello, I came to check on you.....and the kits..." He added to her. He licked her ears, purring.
The pain of telling him was to much to bare. She lost it, now....she was bristling claws out and hissed. She jumped on NightFall and he yelped taking her weight.
NightFall dug his claws deep in her sides to get her to stop.... But she wouldn't. He growled at this pain she's making him feel. It feels as if a monster is running him over, snarling in his ear. All he knows is now, blood pooled around him. Blurs of DawnStars blows, all that stopped. He was now on as small hill, alone;stars shining..so bright. It looked as if the stars were cats, so he squinted his eyes and saw az shaped come up. MaplePaw?
As if she could hear his thought she bounded over and purred. "Its MapleWing now. After you left I finished my training. I thought you would come back... But you didn't brother." She said, her ears and tail drooped.
He lifted her head up with his tail."I couldn't come back. But hey, always know that I love you. Your my sister and I will do anything for you." He said. He felt the relatlity beginning to comes back. "Goodbye my sister. Don't forget these three words..." I Love YouThen he was gone... Into the darkness of life. His eyes opened and blood was around him. Yowls of terror went through the camp.
DawnStar sat near a corner, hurt and rage were in her gaze. She limped over and put a paws on his neck and spoke, "Welcome to Hell..." She padded away and into her den. This is when she broke it again. She looked in a small puddle and started to claw her self....
1 claw....
2 claw....
3 claw....

Deerlie
April 15th, 2017, 11:52 PM
Form!
Name: DawnStar
Appearance:https://tse3.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.eIG1LZr9cp2cwmc_Mi5adADHEs&pid=15.1
Other:N/A
Questions:N/A
I forgot my power....lolxD
Her power is to heal cats that she loves.
When a cat shed loves gets hurt, she puts her front paws on the cat a d closes her eyes. Red, pink and white hearts will fly around them and they will heal!

Tundra
April 16th, 2017, 12:15 AM
Alright)

Flamewing flicked her tail. Did Dawnstar just attack that cat for no reason? She thought. Then she padded to Dawnstar's den. "Dawnstar, may I speak with you?" She asked.

Deerlie
April 16th, 2017, 04:03 PM
Alright)

Flamewing flicked her tail. Did Dawnstar just attack that cat for no reason? She thought. Then she padded to Dawnstar's den. "Dawnstar, may I speak with you?" She asked.
She stopped clawing herself before nodding. "Yes of course.... But I have to do something for a little while. You may speak when I'm back. Im going to SwiftClan. I need to speak with my sister." She said. She padded out of the den and out of camp.
(Can PetalClan be on the other d we of the mountain near MountainSideClan and SwiftClan?)

Tundra
April 16th, 2017, 07:34 PM
Sure)

Flamewing dipped her head. "Alright, Dawnstar." She meowed before backing away from the den.

Silvershadow
April 17th, 2017, 12:39 PM

Rules

1. Be kind!
2. No swearing!
6. Have fun!

Form!
Name:
Personality:
Other:
Questions:

My form!

PetalClan
Warriors: Liontail (Crumbleless)

Form!
Name: Silverheart
Power: can control & make steel, iron and metal
Appearance: silver tabby with light gray paws, blue eyes with gray and gold flecks.
Personality: Fearless and smart, hides how she truly feels and can seem mean at times but once you get to know her, she's actually kind and loving.
Other: Nope
Questions: Nope

Tundra
April 17th, 2017, 03:10 PM
Accepted!

Silvershadow
April 17th, 2017, 05:10 PM
Silverheart sat in the shadow of an oak tree, her ears flat against her head. Medal twisted around her like the roots of a tree. Her blue eyes were narrowed into slits as the medal began to form thorn- like spheres. The silver she-cat stared intently at the base of the oak tree and with a powerful yowl that sounded like a roar, the medal cut the tree in half, sending splinters everywhere, the top half of the tree crashing to the ground. The medal twisted around her and wrapped around her shoulders, back and neck.- making her seem like a ancient knight. Silverheart could feel the armor move over her head and down her throat to her chest. It came to a sharp point near her eyes and she blinked.

Silverheart could feel the stares of her clanmates and she twisted around to see the medal turn to steel and wrap around her tail in spirals. She took a step forward, head held high, and looked at the fallen tree with triumph.

Tundra
April 17th, 2017, 05:17 PM
Idk if this is a dream, or what?)

Flamewing's head snapped around as she heard the crash of the tree. "What the! Flamewing sighed and padded over to Silverheart. "Silverheart, I know its tempting to use your powers, but you must only use them for good!" She paused for a moment. "Which means no cutting down trees! What if one fell into the camp? Then what?"

I'm gonna make another cat who is a traitor)

Silvershadow
April 17th, 2017, 05:31 PM
Idk if this is a dream, or what?)

Flamewing's head snapped around as she heard the crash of the tree. "What the! Flamewing sighed and padded over to Silverheart. "Silverheart, I know its tempting to use your powers, but you must only use them for good!" She paused for a moment. "Which means no cutting down trees! What if one fell into the camp? Then what?"

I'm gonna make another cat who is a traitor)

Silverheart faced Flamewing and guilt pricked at her pelt. The she-cat was right. What if the tree fell into camp. Some cat could have gotten hurt. Or worse. "I'm sorry," she meowed. Her pelt hot with shame. She turned and faced the tree with an intense blue gaze. Medal began to swirl around the fallen part of the oak tree and with a flick of her ear, the medal went under the trunk and lifted it. The tree creaked as the medal curled around it and attaching the tree back together. The medal fused together to serve as a barrier so it wouldn't fall over.

Is the traitor a tom? If so, can Silverheart fall in love with him?)

Tundra
April 17th, 2017, 06:04 PM
Yes, the traitor is a tom, his name is Frostfang. and yes Silverheart can fall in love with him)

Flamewing nodded. "Alright, make sure it doesn't happen again!" She began to pad away, but she stopped and turned around. "I'm sorry for yelling, its just that its my duty to make sure everyone is safe."

Frostfang watched the deputy and the warrior. Trouble I assume! He let out a small snicker and continued watching. One day I'll become deputy!

Deerlie
April 18th, 2017, 03:14 PM
DawnStar padded back in camp. Two kits were on her hack. "FlameWing! I need you!" She called.

Silvershadow
April 19th, 2017, 06:02 AM
Silverheart dipped her head towards Flamewing. "I understand." She said. Guilt still pricked her pelt as she turned away from the she-cat and spotted Frostfang. "What is he doing?,she wondered. Shaking her pelt, she padded to the freshkill pile and picked up a vole, taking it a few paces and setting it down under a pine tree. She bent down to take a bite when she noticed Frostfang watching her.

Strobelight
April 19th, 2017, 08:15 AM

Rules

1. Be kind!
2. No swearing!
6. Kits don't get to use their powers until they become an apprentice!
7. Have fun!

Form!
Name:
Personality:
Other:
Questions:

My forms!

Name: Frostfang
Power: can turn invisible and control the weather
Appearance: http://www.nisquallydog.com/nisqually_i00000b.jpg
Other: Frostfang is a traitor and will be exiled soon, but a moon after he's exiled he will be killed. (If you want to be the cat to kill Frostfang let me know!)
Questions: nupe!

PetalClan
Warriors: Liontail (Crumbleless), Silverheart (Silvershadow), Frostfang (me)
Name:Ashfall/Sunflash/Stormpaw
Power:His Paws are Heat proof,and produce heat hot enough to make wood burn/Basically has Flashlight eyes/Can stun enemies with a jolt of electricity from his claws
Appearance:A Dark gray tabby with white paws and underbelly,and blue eyes/A Yellow speckled tom with green eyes/A gray blue tom with mint green eyes
Other:None
Questions:None

Tundra
April 19th, 2017, 11:44 AM
Accepted!

Snowleap
April 20th, 2017, 12:47 PM
Name: sprucepaw(soon to be spruceleaf)
Power:can tell the future and can bring cats back frame the dead
Appearance:http://www.rd.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/2/2016/04/01-cat-wants-to-tell-you-laptop.jpg
Personality:nice and adventurous
Other:/na/
Questions:/na/

Tundra
April 20th, 2017, 06:29 PM
Accepted! Liontail could mentor you, if not then possibly Dawnstar!

Strobelight
April 22nd, 2017, 12:54 AM
Ashfall streatched his jaws in a yawn,his eyes dull and tired.He didn't get much sleep. He couldn't. His mind was filled with dark thoughts. Gaping jaws and enraged eyes was all he could think of. Perhaps battle was coming?
The gray tom shut his eyes and breathed deeply,clearing his mind,or at least trying to.

Tundra
April 22nd, 2017, 09:34 PM
I'm sorry Jay-Jay! I didn't see this!)

Flamewing pricked her ears at the sound of her name and padded to Dawnstar. "Yes, Dawnstar?" She mewed politely.

Frostfang stared at Silverheart for a few more moments, then padded away. He spotted Ashfall near the warriors den and bounded over. "Hey, Ashfall!" Frostfang meowed. "Wanna go hunting?"

Strobelight
April 23rd, 2017, 08:13 AM
ɞȗṃƿ

Deerlie
April 23rd, 2017, 09:25 AM
I'm sorry Jay-Jay! I didn't see this!)

Flamewing pricked her ears at the sound of her name and padded to Dawnstar. "Yes, Dawnstar?" She mewed politely.

Frostfang stared at Silverheart for a few more moments, then padded away. He spotted Ashfall near the warriors den and bounded over. "Hey, Ashfall!" Frostfang meowed. "Wanna go hunting?"

Its OK!)
DawnStrar looked on her back. "I had my kits in SwiftClan's camp. Their names are NightKit and Gaze kit. I don't know if I can keep NightKit." She said.

NightKit looked up. His red hues glimmered with evilness.

Gazekit looked up. Her cream hues glimmered in the moonlight.
"Mom? Were are we?" She asked.

"Camp, Mouse-Brain. Your a piece of Fox-dung" He hissed.

"NightKit! Be nice to your sister! Or ill have you clean the elders from ticks!" DawnSgar growled.

"If you do, I'll kill you!" He laughed, digging his tiny claws into Saw Stars back. Hearing her yelp quietly, he bit her neck and saw blood dripping from her shoulders and back. He snickered and leapt at FlameWing.

Gaze kit grabbed his neck and put him back on DawnStar's back.

Tundra
April 23rd, 2017, 05:44 PM
Jay-Jay

Flamewing stared at Nightkit. She took a step backward. That kit is evil! She thought. "Th-Then what are you g-g-going to do with N-Nightkit?" Flamewing asked, stamering.

Frostfang saw Flamewing step backward. What's wrong with her? Is she afraid of Dawnstar? Frostfang realized that Dawnstar had two kits! Flamewing's afraid of a kit!

Deerlie
April 23rd, 2017, 05:58 PM
Jay-Jay

Flamewing stared at Nightkit. She took a step backward. That kit is evil! She thought. "Th-Then what are you g-g-going to do with N-Nightkit?" Flamewing asked, stamering.

Frostfang saw Flamewing step backward. What's wrong with her? Is she afraid of Dawnstar? Frostfang realized that Dawnstar had two kits! Flamewing's afraid of a kit!

"I'm bringing him Into the territory and leaving him there." She replied

Tundra
April 23rd, 2017, 06:01 PM
Flamestar nodded. "A-Alright," She mewed.

Frostfang overheard their conversation and stood up. He snuck out of the tunnel and turned invisible. He heard a bark and stood still. Soon a dog appeared, Frostfang turned around and ran. He glanced over his shoulder to make sure the dog was still following.

Deerlie
April 23rd, 2017, 06:11 PM
Flamestar nodded. "A-Alright," She mewed.

Frostfang overheard their conversation and stood up. He snuck out of the tunnel and turned invisible. He heard a bark and stood still. Soon a dog appeared, Frostfang turned around and ran. He glanced over his shoulder to make sure the dog was still following.
0_0 uh oh)
NightKit heard the dog, smirking he hopped off DawnStar's back and yowled.
"Here comes the death..." He smirked.

DawnStar heard the bark to. "FlameWing! I hear a dog!" She yowled.

Gazekit whined."mommy.... I'm scared."

"Its OK Gazekit." DawnStar said.

Tundra
April 23rd, 2017, 07:05 PM
Flamewing unsheathed her claws. The dog was getting closer. "Get ready!" She yowled.

Frostfang became visible again and exploded from the tunnel with the dog at his heels. He stopped and turned to face the dog. "Stop!" He yowled. The dog skidded to a halt. "Now," He meowed. "Attack!" The dog yelped and began barking.

Deerlie
April 23rd, 2017, 08:53 PM
Flamewing unsheathed her claws. The dog was getting closer. "Get ready!" She yowled.

Frostfang became visible again and exploded from the tunnel with the dog at his heels. He stopped and turned to face the dog. "Stop!" He yowled. The dog skidded to a halt. "Now," He meowed. "Attack!" The dog yelped and began barking.
Gazekit screeched as the dog tumbled into camp,charging at her. "Mommy!" She wailed. She was on theother side of the clearing, exploring. Now she might die.

DawnStar racedasfast as she could over to Gazekit.

NightKit looked at his sister..in the dogs mouth. He smirked, and laughed evily. "Good work!" He purred.

Gazekit screeched again."Mommy!"

DawnStar bit the dog growling."Stay away from mykit!" She growled.

(DawnStar is gonna lost a life here)

Tundra
April 23rd, 2017, 09:58 PM
Ok, and you need to exile Frostfang after this!)

Flamewing leaped at the dog and landed on its back. She began clawing tufts of fur out. "Let go of the kit!" She spat, clawing its ears. The dog let out a yelp and dropped the kit. Flamewing slashed at its muzzle. The dog gave itself a shake, sending Flamewing flying across the clearing and hitting a rock. She tried to get up, but fell again. Flamewing shut her eyes and the barks and yelps fading away.

Frostfang watched Flamewing through narrowed eyes. Good! Now that's she's weakened its easier to kill her! He padded over to Flamewing and unsheathed his claws.

Is Nightkit evil?)

Deerlie
April 23rd, 2017, 11:27 PM
Ok, and you need to exile Frostfang after this!)

Flamewing leaped at the dog and landed on its back. She began clawing tufts of fur out. "Let go of the kit!" She spat, clawing its ears. The dog let out a yelp and dropped the kit. Flamewing slashed at its muzzle. The dog gave itself a shake, sending Flamewing flying across the clearing and hitting a rock. She tried to get up, but fell again. Flamewing shut her eyes and the barks and yelps fading away.

Frostfang watched Flamewing through narrowed eyes. Good! Now that's she's weakened its easier to kill her! He padded over to Flamewing and unsheathed his claws.

Is Nightkit evil?) Kk and yes, he is)
DawnStar grabbed her kits scruff and raced over to FlameWing. "Get up!" She wailed. She heard the dog and whipped around to seettheclaws hit her. She looked at FlameWing and her kit before falling to the ground. Losing a life..

Gazekit screamed and licked FlameWing. "Help! Mom died! FlameWing... Wakeup! We need you!" She cried. She saw FroatFang and hissed. "Leave you price of Fox-Dung!" She growled.

Tundra
April 24th, 2017, 02:45 PM
Flamewing opened her eyes and jumped to her paws. She stood over Gazekit and hissed at the dog. "Leave!" She hissed. The dog still inched closer. Flamewing unsheathed her claws and lashed a paw out at the dog, aiming for its neck. "I said leave!" The dog growled and picked up Flamewing by the back. The dog shook Flamewing fiercely. The world spun around her. The dog bit down harder on Flamewing's back and she let out a yowl of pain and terror.

Forstfang laughed and placed a paw on Dawnstar's neck, claws unsheathed. Now they will both die! He thought.

Deerlie
April 24th, 2017, 06:59 PM
Flamewing opened her eyes and jumped to her paws. She stood over Gazekit and hissed at the dog. "Leave!" She hissed. The dog still inched closer. Flamewing unsheathed her claws and lashed a paw out at the dog, aiming for its neck. "I said leave!" The dog growled and picked up Flamewing by the back. The dog shook Flamewing fiercely. The world spun around her. The dog bit down harder on Flamewing's back and she let out a yowl of pain and terror.

Forstfang laughed and placed a paw on Dawnstar's neck, claws unsheathed. Now they will both die! He thought.
Gazekit couldnt take it. She jumped on Frostfang and bit down on his neck. "Don't you touch me mother you price of dung!" She spat.

WishPaw jumped at the dog, terror in her eyes. The dog dropped FlameWing and chased her. She ran out of camp and through the territory.
(Sorry its pate, dealing with another dog attack)

Tundra
April 24th, 2017, 07:57 PM
Flamewing crashed to the ground and layed there for a moment, then she got up. "Wishpaw! No!" She yowled. Flamewing darted out of the tunnel and leaped on the dog, landing squarely on its back. She reached around the dogs head, and placed a paw on the front of it's neck. Flamewing unsheathed her claws and ran her paw across it's throat. "Leave Wishpaw alone!"

Frostfang hissed and shook himself, sending the kit across the clearing. "Ha!" Frostfang meowed. "I see you cats won't die... Winter! Jay! Dawn! Scratch! Fang! Moon!" He called. Soon six cats appeared next to him. "Kill them!" He ordered. He looked at the line of cats. "Ha! Its seven agains-" Frostfang reconized Scar. "Wait, no! eight against a few cats!" He signaled with his tail to attack. Six of the cats attacked, but Scar stayed. "Scar, what are you doing! Attack!" Scar shook his head. "No, you nothing but evil!" Scar launched himself at Frostfang. Frostfang balanced on his frond paws and used his hind legs to kick him away, then he fell down on all four paws and whipped around. Frostfang leaped on him, pinning him down. "And your nothing but weak!" He sneered. Scar struggled beneath Frostfang. Frostfang placed his claws on Scar's throat. "Any last words?" Frostfang whispered in Scar's ear. Scar scratched Frostfang's cheek. Frostfang snarled and scratched Scar's neck. Scar coughed and blood bubbled from his lips. Scar jerked once, then layed still. Scar's eyes dulled, he was dead. Frostfang looked at his paw, which was now covered with blood. He lifted his right paw and licked it, then placed it on the ground again. He looked around the clearing at the fighting cats. I shall take over this Clan!

Deerlie
April 24th, 2017, 10:38 PM
Flamewing crashed to the ground and layed there for a moment, then she got up. "Wishpaw! No!" She yowled.

Frostfang hissed and shook himself, sending the kit across the clearing. "Ha!" Frostfang meowed. "I see you won't die... Winter! Jay! Dawn! Scratch! Fang! Moon!" He called. Soon six cats appeared next to him. "Kill them!" He ordered.
The small all kit mewed. Pain hit her.

Wishpaw knew she had to. She raced to the two legs and crashed through a window. A twoleg grabbed the dog and Wishpaw ran out. She raced back to camp when she jumped on Jay.

DawnStar awoke. Now she was mad. She jumped up and clawed Dawns neck. "You will pay!" She snarled.

Tundra
April 24th, 2017, 11:12 PM
Flamewing raced back to camp and leaped on Scratch's back. Scratch reared and Flamepaw fell to the ground. Scratch turned on her and laughed. "Today is the day we take over!" Flamewing shook her head. "No, its not..." She leaped at scratch. Flamewing scratched Scratch's neck and Scratch fell to the ground, dead.

Frostfang narrowed his eyes. "Your loosing! Fight harder!" He yowled. Ugh! Frostfang leaped at Dawn and knocked her away. He leaped and landed on Dawnstar's back, pinning her down. "Once you die I'll take over this Clan!"

You can roleplay as Dawn if you want!)

Deerlie
April 25th, 2017, 01:24 AM
Flamewing raced back to camp and leaped on Scratch's back. Scratch reared and Flamepaw fell to the ground. Scratch turned on her and laughed. "Today is the day we take over!" Flamewing shook her head. "No, its not..." She leaped at scratch. Flamewing scratched Scratch's neck and Scratch fell to the ground, dead.

Frostfang narrowed his eyes. "Your loosing! Fight harder!" He yowled. Ugh! Frostfang leaped at Dawn and knocked her away. He leaped and landed on Dawnstar's back, pinning her down. "Once you die I'll take over this Clan!"

You can roleplay as Dawn if you want!)
Kk)
Dawn smirked.

DawnStar fell and snarled. "I will never lost to YOU" She snarled. She kicked him off and jumped in the air, putting herpaw against his shouldershed pushed him to the ground and pinned him down. "I suggest you leave kitty" she growled.

Dawn stared, shock. "Frost, hun. We should go. We will get them another time." She said. Blood soaked her side and she looked at Scratch. Her brother was dead. "Scratch!" ShewIled. She grabbed his body and looked at frost.

Tundra
April 25th, 2017, 02:27 PM
Flamewing hissed at Dawn. "Scram you fox-hearts!"

Frostfang blinked. They were loosing! "Retreat!" He yolwed. "We will have another time for revenge!" We will win next time!

Deerlie
April 25th, 2017, 06:19 PM
Flamewing hissed at Dawn. "Scram you fox-hearts!"

Frostfang blinked. They were loosing! "Retreat!" He yolwed. "We will have another time for revenge!" We will win next time!
Dawn ran.

NightKit followed FrostFang and the others. "Good bye, Mouse-Brain's."

DawnStar watched as Nightkit ran off with them.

Gazekit laid on the ground.

Tundra
April 25th, 2017, 06:35 PM
Flamewing chased them to the tunnel then stopped. "And dont come back!" She yowled after them. Fox-hearts! Flamewing turned around and padded to Gazekit. "Are you alright, Gazekit?" She whispered, nuzzling the small kit.

Frostfang's pelted though the forest. He heard a crunch under his paw. Lifting his left paw, he saw a mouse, he had stepped on it! Frostfang scooped up the mouse in his jaws and began running once more. We will get revenge!

Honeysplash's gaze darted around the clearing frantically. There was no sign of Crystalkit! "Crystalkit, Where are you!" She mewed, worried.

Silvershadow
April 25th, 2017, 06:57 PM
Silverheart lay in a patch of sun, her tail flicking lazily. Her ears twitched with each noise and she found herself wondering if Frostfang was alright. 'Mangy mutt' she thought when she remembered the dog. She didn't like when her home was threatened, especially when it came to protecting kits. They were new life and a huge part of the clan if they were to survive. Silverheart stood and stretched, flexing her muscles and unsheathing her claws. Medal curled around her shoulders and gleamed brightly in the sun as she padded over to a small hole at the back of the camp.

She looked around, making sure no one saw her and went inside. It lead to a large oak tree in the middle of a small clearing. She sat down on a small pile of moss and curled her tail around her paws, her eyes closed in concentration. This was a place that she practiced her lessons on control her power. The quietness of the clearing was calming and helped her concentrate. Her tail flicked and the medal on her shoulders began to twirl around her.

Deerlie
April 25th, 2017, 07:35 PM
Flamewing chased them to the tunnel then stopped. "And dont come back!" She yowled after them. Fox-hearts! Flamewing turned around and padded to Gazekit. "Are you alright, Gazekit?" She whispered, nuzzling the small kit.

Frostfang's pelted though the forest. He heard a crunch under his paw. Lifting his left paw, he saw a mouse, he had stepped on it! Frostfang scooped up the mouse in his jaws and began running once more. We will get revenge!

Honeysplash's gaze darted around the clearing frantically. There was no sign of Crystalkit! "Crystalkit, Where are you!" She mewed, worried.

Gazekit looked up, sadness covered her eyes. "I want NightKit.." Vshe cried.

Dawnstar jumped oin the high rock. "Every cat. We were attacked by a dog, a d now Crystalkit is missing. If you see her, Get her here! Me and one other cat will go look for her. " She said. She jumped down. "HoneySplash! You coming with me!" She called.

Gazekit looked at a tree and jumped in a tree and climbed up and saw a ginger figure curled up in a ball. "H-hjello?" She asked.

She small figure squeaked and climbed higher.
Gazekit chased the other kit.

Tundra
April 25th, 2017, 10:03 PM
Flamewing sighed. "I should have killed Frostfang!" She looked at the cats in the clearing. "Someone has to kill Frostfang!"

Frostfang's moved through the forest. Exhausted, he collapsed on a sandy hollow. This would make a good place for a camp! He thought. We will get our revenge!

Honeysplash gazed at Dawnstar. "We have to find Crystalkit before Frostfang's finds her first!" She began pawing the ground, then looked up again. "Crystalkit is my only kit left!" Honeysplash felt tears forming. "We have to go look, right now!" She wailed. "Frostfang will persuade her into going against her Clan, or possibly even kill her!"

Hollystorm4eva

Jay-Jay, should there be a second Clan?

Silvershadow
April 25th, 2017, 10:09 PM
Silverheart flicked her tail, sending the metal back to rest on her shoulders. She padded out of the small clearing and into the forest. Her mind swerled with thoughts as she padded through the forest. She soon came upon Frostfang, who lay in the grass. 'What is he doing out here?' she wondered.

(Does Frostfang like Silverheart?)

Tigress
April 25th, 2017, 10:37 PM
Flamewing sighed. "I should have killed Frostfang!" She looked at the cats in the clearing. "Someone has to kill Frostfang!"

Frostfang's moved through the forest. Exhausted, he collapsed on a sandy hollow. This would make a good place for a camp! He thought. We will get our revenge!

Honeysplash gazed at Dawnstar. "We have to find Crystalkit before Frostfang's finds her first!" She began pawing the ground, then looked up again. "Crystalkit is my only kit left!" Honeysplash felt tears forming. "We have to go look, right now!" She wailed. "Frostfang will persuade her into going against her Clan, or possibly even kill her!"

Hollystorm4eva

Crystalkit rolled around in the forest, not aware of the danger that was lurking.....

Tundra
April 25th, 2017, 11:13 PM
Honeysplash pricked her ears. She might be in the forest! Honeysplash darted out of the tunnel and stalked through the ferns. Honeysplash heard paw steps approaching. Parting her jaws, she picked up the sent of fox! A few heartbeats later she heard a small bark. No! Don't hurt my kit! Honeysplash moved forward a but faster. "Crystalkit?" She whispered sharply. "Crystalkit! Where are you!" Honeysplash realized that the paw steps were behind her. "Crystalkit! Come on! Its dangerous out here!"

Deerlie
April 25th, 2017, 11:13 PM

Hollystorm4eva

Sure! Maybe WishClan?)
DawnStar nodded. "We will. FlameWing, your in charge." She said. She raced out of camp.

Tundra
April 26th, 2017, 04:36 PM
Ok, but can Frostfang be deputy? Because he wants revenge.)

Flamewing nodded. "Alright, Dawnstar!" She scanned the clearing. "Alright! No cat leaves until Dawnstar gets back! Understood?"

Frostfang looked at his small patrol. "Alright! Let's start making camp!" When the cats broke off to gather stuff, he let out a purr of satisfaction. We're coming for you, PetalClan!

Honeysplash dove under the ferns and leaped in front of Crystalkit. "What are you doing out here!" She mewed. "Don't you know that Frostfang might get you!"

Hollystorm4eva

Tundra
April 29th, 2017, 07:07 AM
(Jay-Jay, snowleap, Hollystorm4eva, Strobelight, Shadomaru, Serendipity, MoonRise)

Im sorry for the late reply, Silvershadow, to answer your question, yes, Frostfang likes Silverheart)

Frostfang stood up and looked around. I guess I could hunt... He padded away into the forest, unaware that Silverheart was there. He dropped into a crouch and slid forward. Frostfang paused, then leaped, killing the mouse with a sharp blow to its back. He scooped up the prey in his jaws and bounded back to the empty patch of grass. Frostfang set his catch down and looked over his shoulder, soon he picked up a scent. A PetalClan cat! He darted towards the scent, then slowed down. "I know your there!" He growled softly.

Ainz Ooal Gown
April 29th, 2017, 08:54 AM
Sorry...I forgot I was in this rp. Recap please)

Deerlie
April 29th, 2017, 06:58 PM
Ok, but can Frostfang be deputy? Because he wants revenge.)

Flamewing nodded. "Alright, Dawnstar!" She scanned the clearing. "Alright! No cat leaves until Dawnstar gets back! Understood?"

Frostfang looked at his small patrol. "Alright! Let's start making camp!" When the cats broke off to gather stuff, he let out a purr of satisfaction. We're coming for you, PetalClan!

Honeysplash dove under the ferns and leaped in front of Crystalkit. "What are you doing out here!" She mewed. "Don't you know that Frostfang might get you!"
Hollystorm4eva
DawnStar jumped over to Honeysplash. "Get her and head back to camp." She said.

Tundra
April 29th, 2017, 08:13 PM
Honeysplash grabbed Crystalkit and ran back to Dawnstar. "Let's go," She mewed. "Before Frostfang comes!"

Flamewing padded over to her apprentice. "We will train after Dawnstar returns," She meowed with a glance at the tunnel. "alright, Falconpaw?"

Shadomaru

Ainz Ooal Gown
April 29th, 2017, 08:30 PM
Honeysplash grabbed Crystalkit and ran back to Dawnstar. "Let's go," She mewed. "Before Frostfang comes!"

Flamewing padded over to her apprentice. "We will train after Dawnstar returns," She meowed with a glance at the tunnel. "alright, Falconpaw?"

Shadomaru
Falconpaw nodded. "OK." He needed to start actually training better. He's not been so good for the past moon and its time to step it up.

Tundra
April 29th, 2017, 11:02 PM
Flamewing nodded. "Alright then," She meowed.

Honeysplash darted through the ferns. "Come on, Dawnstar!"

Jay-Jay

Deerlie
April 29th, 2017, 11:44 PM
Flamewing nodded. "Alright then," She meowed.

Honeysplash darted through the ferns. "Come on, Dawnstar!"

Jay-Jay
DawnStar raced behind HoneySplash, her fur waving in the wind.

Ainz Ooal Gown
April 29th, 2017, 11:47 PM
Falconpaw sat patiently waiting.

Tundra
April 30th, 2017, 02:51 PM
Flamewing turned to Falconpaw. "Eat something," She ordered. "We will be leaving as soon as they get back."

Frostfang stood there for a second, then padded back to the empty space. A few of the cats had returned, and a kill pile had started.

Honeysplash ran inside of the camp. She placed Crystalkit down and paused for a moment to catch her breath. "There's no sign of Frostfang," She meowed.

Reverie
April 30th, 2017, 02:55 PM
Name: Caveripple
Power: Illusions
Appearance: Grey she-cat and grey eyes
Personality: tbrp
Other: mate open
Questions: (Could she possibly be a med? Like a secondary

Ainz Ooal Gown
April 30th, 2017, 02:57 PM
"I'm not hungry." Falconpaw said quickly.

Tundra
April 30th, 2017, 03:10 PM
Accepted! Caveripple could be second med, since Moonrise hasn't been active.)

Flamewing blinked. "Alright," She meowed. "And what type of training do you want to do?"

Ainz Ooal Gown
April 30th, 2017, 03:13 PM
Falconpaw shrugged. "I don't care. It's your decision."

Reverie
April 30th, 2017, 03:15 PM
Caveripple was in her den, sorting herbs

Tundra
April 30th, 2017, 03:18 PM
Flamewing flicked her tail. "Hmm... We'll do hunting then..."

Ainz Ooal Gown
April 30th, 2017, 03:19 PM
He nodded. "Alright."

Silvershadow
April 30th, 2017, 03:26 PM
(Jay-Jay, snowleap, Hollystorm4eva, Strobelight, Shadomaru, Serendipity, MoonRise)

Im sorry for the late reply, Silvershadow, to answer your question, yes, Frostfang likes Silverheart)

Frostfang stood up and looked around. I guess I could hunt... He padded away into the forest, unaware that Silverheart was there. He dropped into a crouch and slid forward. Frostfang paused, then leaped, killing the mouse with a sharp blow to its back. He scooped up the prey in his jaws and bounded back to the empty patch of grass. Frostfang set his catch down and looked over his shoulder, soon he picked up a scent. A PetalClan cat! He darted towards the scent, then slowed down. "I know your there!" He growled softly.

Okay.)

Silverheart's ears pricked when she heard Frostfang's voice. She padded out of a clump of rose bushes, the thorns scraping against her silver fur but never getting to her flesh. Medal swirled around her paws as she stood in front of the tom, her head high, and met his gaze. Her silver fur gleamed in the sun, making her seem like she was made of silver.

Reverie
April 30th, 2017, 03:28 PM
After the last of the hawkweed was sorted, Caveripple excorted from her den, an invisible eyebrow raised, as she was clearly confused. She sat down at the entrance to her den, the wind cooing, as if calling to her. She wanted to help heal ever since she was an apprentice, but the time hasn't come yet. So she waited, waited and waited.

Tundra
April 30th, 2017, 03:37 PM
Frostfang stared at Silverheart. "What are you doing here?" He asked. Frostfang's tail swayed from side to side. He realized that his claws were unsheathed and sheathed them.

Reverie
April 30th, 2017, 03:38 PM
Caveripple approached the cats

Silvershadow
April 30th, 2017, 05:53 PM
Frostfang stared at Silverheart. "What are you doing here?" He asked. Frostfang's tail swayed from side to side. He realized that his claws were unsheathed and sheathed them.

Silverheart's tail twitched. "I came to join you." She said softly. Medal swirled around her paws in a show of beautiful colors. The silver she-cat padded in a small circle around the tom, the medal forming armor along her sides, and stood only two paws steps away from him. "If you'll let me." She meowed.

Tundra
April 30th, 2017, 09:49 PM
Frostfang blinked. "Y-You mean leave PetalClan?" He stammered. "Well... Uh... Sure," Frostfang pawed the ground. Stupid! He thought. I'm messing up!

Tigress
April 30th, 2017, 11:06 PM
Crystalkit did not understand why everycat was so worried about a cat named Frostfang, or something of the sort. She did not quite understand adults at all, they did not know how to have fun. She padded around camp, wondering if anyone wanted to play with her.

FOXXRR
April 30th, 2017, 11:32 PM
Flameleaf

Form!
Name: Glitchlight
Power: Bend and break logic and science(basically he can walk anywhere he wants, on water, on barks, and even walk upside down on a cliff. Has a chance of 1/100 he might teleport randomly every time he blinks)
Appearance: grey with dark grey stripes like a tiger. Dark brown eyes.
Other: Foxfire and Glitchlight and another cat who got separated long ago are siblings.
Questions: none

Form!!!!
Name: Foxfire
Power: breaths fire. Is able to breath fire at great distances. If power is not activated correctly, inflates alike a balloon and floats up into the air. Takes hours to land on the ground again and days to restore the slim body.
Appearance: orange with a single reddish orange stripe going down the spine. Emerald green eyes
Other:
Questions:

Form!
Name: Moonfeather
Power: can control water and also can breath in them.
Appearance: plain charcoal black fur with ocean blue eyes
Personality: TBRP'd
Other: this is the sibling that got separated
Questions:

Silvershadow
May 1st, 2017, 09:01 AM
Frostfang blinked. "Y-You mean leave PetalClan?" He stammered. "Well... Uh... Sure," Frostfang pawed the ground. Stupid! He thought. I'm messing up!

Silverheart smiled at Frostfang, her tail flicking. She padded past him, her tail curling gently under his chin and purred. "Thanks." She meowed. Her pelt felt hot and she looked at the ground.

Tundra
May 1st, 2017, 02:43 PM
Accepted!)

Frostfang let out a purr. "C-Come on, I'll lead the way..." Frostfang turned and padded through the ferns, soon they reached the empty space of grass. Some of the cats had returned already. "This is gonna be the camp..."

Silvershadow
May 2nd, 2017, 12:49 PM
Accepted!)

Frostfang let out a purr. "C-Come on, I'll lead the way..." Frostfang turned and padded through the ferns, soon they reached the empty space of grass. Some of the cats had returned already. "This is gonna be the camp..."

Silverheart stood next to Frostfang, her pelt brushing against his. She nodded as he explained that this was the camp. Silverheart smiled and wondered what the clan would be like when more cats joined.

wickedvirtues
May 2nd, 2017, 02:18 PM

Rules

1. Be kind!
2. No swearing!
6. Kits don't get to use their powers until they become an apprentice!
7. Have fun!

Form!
Name:
Personality:
Other:
Questions:

My forms!

Name: Frostfang
Power: can turn invisible and control the weather
Appearance: http://i41.tinypic.com/dpigrm.jpg
Other: Frostfang is a traitor and will be exiled soon, but a moon after he's exiled he will be killed. (If you want to be the cat to kill Frostfang let me know!)

Name: Honeysplash
Power: can read minds
Appearance: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/f8/72/b3/f872b3124efd7f4f028cd5adf0e050d1.jpg
Other: Honeysplash is Crystalkit's mother

PetalClan
Warriors: Liontail (Crumbleless), Silverheart (Silvershadow), Ashfall (Strobelight), Sunflash (Strobelight), Caveripple (xxJaggededgexx), Glitchlight (WEFY!), Foxfire (WEFY!)
Apprentices: Falconpaw (Shadomaru), Stormpaw (Strobelight), Sprucepaw (snowleap)
Queens: Honeysplash (me) {3 more left!}

Loners/rouges: Moonfeather (WEFY!)

Apprentices and Mentors

Falconpaw - Flamewing

Stormpaw - Liontail

Sprucepaw - Silverheart

Name: Ravenspots
Power: Can control water
Appearance: http://www.shareably.net/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/unique_cat_fur_12.jpg
Personality: A loyal, sweet she-cat who loves her Clan and her Clanmates.
Other: Hi :wave5:

Name: Softpaw
Power: invisibility
Appearance:https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/69/e9/4c/69e94c4b70f62aa203d9c6ddbdfeb9b9.jpg
Personality: A shy, quiet apprentice with a sometimes short temper.
Other: Her name comes from how fluffy she is.

Name: Sweetcloud
Power: Controls wind
Appearance: https://thumbs.dreamstime.com/z/cute-young-ginger-white-tabby-cat-perched-pillar-sitting-peeling-paint-looking-to-side-40580170.jpg
Personality: An adventurous, fun she-cat who protects her Clan with great strength. ((Maybe she's Softpaw's mentor?))
Other: She has a torn ear and several scars from a battle

Tundra
May 2nd, 2017, 03:18 PM
Accepted!)

Frostfang let out a faint purr and flicked his tail. "So, wanna go hunt?"

I have the other clan, its called FrostClan)

wickedvirtues
May 2nd, 2017, 03:40 PM
Name: Ravenspots
Power: Can control water
Appearance: http://www.shareably.net/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/unique_cat_fur_12.jpg
Personality: A loyal, sweet she-cat who loves her Clan and her Clanmates.
Other: Hi :wave5:

Name: Softpaw
Power: invisibility
Appearance:https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/69/e9/4c/69e94c4b70f62aa203d9c6ddbdfeb9b9.jpg
Personality: A shy, quiet apprentice with a sometimes short temper.
Other: Her name comes from how fluffy she is.

Name: Sweetcloud
Power: Controls wind
Appearance: https://thumbs.dreamstime.com/z/cute-young-ginger-white-tabby-cat-perched-pillar-sitting-peeling-paint-looking-to-side-40580170.jpg
Personality: An adventurous, fun she-cat who protects her Clan with great strength. ((Maybe she's Softpaw's mentor?))
Other: She has a torn ear and several scars from a battle

Ravenspots, Sweetcloud, and Softpaw walked through the PetalClan territory with prey in their jaws, heading for Camp. Softpaw bounded ahead, going to find her friends. Ravenspots and Sweetcloud set their prey down, and went to share tongues.

Silvershadow
May 2nd, 2017, 03:43 PM
Accepted!)

Frostfang let out a faint purr and flicked his tail. "So, wanna go hunt?"

I have the other clan, its called FrostClan)

Silverheart smiled. "Sure." She sniffed the air for prey and found the faint smell of a rabbit.

Tundra
May 2nd, 2017, 05:14 PM
Frostfang parted his jaws to find prey. He soon picked up the same scent of rabbit. "Do you smell that?" He asked, creeping forward.

Ainz Ooal Gown
May 2nd, 2017, 05:16 PM
Is he back yet so we can train?)

Silvershadow
May 2nd, 2017, 05:18 PM
Frostfang parted his jaws to find prey. He soon picked up the same scent of rabbit. "Do you smell that?" He asked, creeping forward.

Silverheart parted her jaws and a strong scent of rabbit came to her. She crouched low next to Frostfang and began to stalk through the underbrush, her tail tip flicking. She stopped near a small heather bush when she heard rustling.

Tundra
May 2nd, 2017, 05:40 PM
Frostfang bunched his muscles when he heard the rustling. He narrowed his eyes, and pounced. He landed on the rabbit and killed it with a blow to its back, then scooped it up in his jaws. "Hmm..."

Ainz Ooal Gown
May 2nd, 2017, 09:24 PM
Falconpaw laid patiently waiting.

Silvershadow
May 3rd, 2017, 07:26 PM
Frostfang bunched his muscles when he heard the rustling. He narrowed his eyes, and pounced. He landed on the rabbit and killed it with a blow to its back, then scooped it up in his jaws. "Hmm..."

"Great catch!" Silverheart purred. She sniffed the rabbit. It was young and healthy, plump from this new-leaf. Her tail intertwined with Frostfang's and she smiled at him.

Tundra
May 3rd, 2017, 08:58 PM
Frostfang smiled. "I l-" He stopped himself quickly. "Err... Let's continue hunting!"

Silvershadow
May 4th, 2017, 09:08 AM
Frostfang smiled. "I l-" He stopped himself quickly. "Err... Let's continue hunting!"

Silverheart nodded, noting the stutter in the tom's voice. She nodded and opened her mouth, taking in the scents of the forest. She picked up the scent of badger. It was at least a few hours old. The silver she-cat looked around, her ears pricked.

Tundra
May 4th, 2017, 02:35 PM
Move this to FrostClan after, ok)

Frostfang smiled and looked around.

Tundra
May 14th, 2017, 04:08 PM
Bump~

Tundra
May 28th, 2017, 09:04 PM
Bump~

Ainz Ooal Gown
May 28th, 2017, 09:31 PM
I'M WAITING TO TRAIN)

Tundra
May 30th, 2017, 09:39 PM
Ahh! Sorry!)

Flamewing padded over to Falconpaw. "Alright, let's go." She meowed before padding out of the tunnel. She glanced over her shoulder a few times to make sure Falconpaw was following, then she stopped. "Alright, today we are going to practice hunting. Can you scent anything?"

Ainz Ooal Gown
May 31st, 2017, 07:10 AM
Falconpaw had followed her and when she stopped, he tasted the air. "Vole." He said. "And a few mice."

Snowleap
May 31st, 2017, 02:06 PM
Ahh! Sorry!)

Flamewing padded over to Falconpaw. "Alright, let's go." She meowed before padding out of the tunnel. She glanced over her shoulder a few times to make sure Falconpaw was following, then she stopped. "Alright, today we are going to practice hunting. Can you scent anything?"
Hi

That's fine. And you just walk up to cats and tell them if they want to go on a patrol :) )

Falconpaw slowly woke up to Flamewing's call.
Hi

Move this to FrostClan after, ok)

Frostfang smiled and looked around.
Dapperpaw is stalking u

Tundra
June 3rd, 2017, 11:35 AM
Oh wow Snowleap, XD)

Flamewing nodded. "Good. Now, can you track them?" She asked.

Hey, Shadomaru, can you quote me? So I can reply quicker,)

Ainz Ooal Gown
June 3rd, 2017, 11:38 AM
Oh wow Snowleap, XD)

Flamewing nodded. "Good. Now, can you track them?" She asked.

Hey, Shadomaru, can you quote me? So I can reply quicker,)
He nodded, following the scent of a vole until he spotted one.

Tundra
June 3rd, 2017, 11:44 AM
Flamewing followed quietly, stopping beside him when he spotted a vole. "Alright, do you know what to do next?" She whispered, careful not to scare the vole.1

Ainz Ooal Gown
June 3rd, 2017, 12:14 PM
Flamewing followed quietly, stopping beside him when he spotted a vole. "Alright, do you know what to do next?" She whispered, careful not to scare the vole.1
Falconpaw shook his head. "I got it." He stalked forward, staying completely silent. He he closed the gap, he pounced for it, but overshot and the vole got away.

FOXXRR
June 3rd, 2017, 02:55 PM
(I may need a recap)
(I'll post as soon as I finish my tutoring)

Tundra
June 3rd, 2017, 05:07 PM
Flamewing was about to chase the mouse, but found that is was no use. "Good job, Falcompaw," She meowed. "But, next time don't leap so far, but don't underestimate,"

Ainz Ooal Gown
June 3rd, 2017, 05:36 PM
Flamewing was about to chase the mouse, but found that is was no use. "Good job, Falcompaw," She meowed. "But, next time don't leap so far, but don't underestimate,"
"Ok." He said. But his mind went back to the mouse. He wanted to impress her by getting it on the first try and now that was gone.

Tundra
June 3rd, 2017, 09:09 PM
Flamewing looked at him. "Its alright," She meowed. "It was only your first try, you'll get better, I promise! Even I messed up on my first try,"

Ainz Ooal Gown
June 3rd, 2017, 09:17 PM
Flamewing looked at him. "Its alright," She meowed. "It was only your first try, you'll get better, I promise! Even I messed up on my first try,"
He looked up at her, not believing her, but nodded. "Ok."

Tundra
June 3rd, 2017, 10:10 PM
Flamewing flicked her tail. "You might not believe me, but that's alright," She meowed. "Anyways, let's see of you can track anything else,"

Ainz Ooal Gown
June 3rd, 2017, 10:12 PM
Flamewing flicked her tail. "You might not believe me, but that's alright," She meowed. "Anyways, let's see of you can track anything else,"
He wnodded and tracked the scent of a mouse.

Tundra
June 3rd, 2017, 10:17 PM
Flamewing followed quietly, then stopped. "Alright," She mewed quietly. "I think you'll catch it this time!"

Ainz Ooal Gown
June 3rd, 2017, 10:47 PM
Flamewing followed quietly, then stopped. "Alright," She mewed quietly. "I think you'll catch it this time!"
He did everything perfect again and then he pounced. And he ended up overshooting again and now he was just angry at himself.

Tundra
June 3rd, 2017, 10:59 PM
Flamewing darted after the mouse and killed it, then she padded back. "Hmm... You keep overshooting..." She observed. "I'll teach you how to avoid that... Tomorrow, It was getting dark, and she wanted to get back to camp before the sun set. "Come on, its getting late," She meowed, bounding away,

Ainz Ooal Gown
June 3rd, 2017, 11:03 PM
Flamewing darted after the mouse and killed it, then she padded back. "Hmm... You keep overshooting..." She observed. "I'll teach you how to avoid that... Tomorrow, It was getting dark, and she wanted to get back to camp before the sun set. "Come on, its getting late," She meowed, bounding away,
He nodded, but as she bounded away, he hardly moved, just thinking.

Tundra
June 3rd, 2017, 11:05 PM
Flamewing realized that he wasn't following and slowed to a stop. "Falconpaw, what are you doing?" She meowed.

Ainz Ooal Gown
June 3rd, 2017, 11:30 PM
Flamewing realized that he wasn't following and slowed to a stop. "Falconpaw, what are you doing?" She meowed.
That snapped him back to the present. "Nothing." He replied bounding to catch up with her.

Tundra
June 3rd, 2017, 11:35 PM
Flamewing waited until he had caught up before continuing. "So, what do you want to do for training tomorrow?""

Ainz Ooal Gown
June 3rd, 2017, 11:36 PM
Flamewing waited until he had caught up before continuing. "So, what do you want to do for training tomorrow?""
"I don't care." He said not really wanting to talk at the moment.

Tundra
June 4th, 2017, 11:43 AM
Flamewing blinked at him. "We can do hinting again, so you can get your hunting skills perfect,"

Ainz Ooal Gown
June 4th, 2017, 11:44 AM
Flamewing blinked at him. "We can do hinting again, so you can get your hunting skills perfect,"
"Alright." He said.

Tundra
June 4th, 2017, 12:01 PM
Flamewing looked at him and stopped. "Are you alright?"

Ainz Ooal Gown
June 4th, 2017, 12:22 PM
Flamewing looked at him and stopped. "Are you alright?"
"I'm perfectly fine." He said. He was physically, but not emotionally.

Tundra
June 4th, 2017, 12:26 PM
Flamewing exhaled. "Alright, if you say so," She meowed padding forward.

Ainz Ooal Gown
June 4th, 2017, 12:36 PM
Flamewing exhaled. "Alright, if you say so," She meowed padding forward.
Falconpaw walked faster, getting to camp before his mentor.

Tundra
June 4th, 2017, 01:33 PM
As they entered the camp Flamewing looked around. Everything was quieter then usual. "Go get something to eat, Falconpaw." She meowed.

Ainz Ooal Gown
June 4th, 2017, 04:06 PM
As they entered the camp Flamewing looked around. Everything was quieter then usual. "Go get something to eat, Falconpaw." She meowed.
Falconpaw grabbed a mouse and walked into the apprentice den.

Tundra
June 4th, 2017, 08:55 PM
Flamewing watched him go, then she sat down. I know he's not fine... She thought. But of he doesn't want to talk... Then, oh well...

Ainz Ooal Gown
June 4th, 2017, 10:20 PM
Flamewing watched him go, then she sat down. I know he's not fine... She thought. But of he doesn't want to talk... Then, oh well...
He gulped down the mouse and laid in his den, keeping his feelings silenced.

Tundra
June 4th, 2017, 10:31 PM
Flamewing sighed and glanced at the sky. I wish Falconpaw would tell me what's wrong!

Ainz Ooal Gown
June 5th, 2017, 07:19 AM
Flamewing sighed and glanced at the sky. I wish Falconpaw would tell me what's wrong!
He finally fell asleep.

Tundra
June 5th, 2017, 03:29 PM
Flamewing yawned and padded to the warriors' den, where she curled up in her nest and feel asleep.

Ainz Ooal Gown
June 5th, 2017, 05:53 PM
Flamewing yawned and padded to the warriors' den, where she curled up in her nest and feel asleep.
Skip to morning?)

Tundra
June 5th, 2017, 05:57 PM
Yes,)
Flamewing opened her eyes and yawned. She stood up and padded out of the den, and over to the apprentice den."Falconpaw, you awake?"

Ainz Ooal Gown
June 5th, 2017, 06:00 PM
Yes,)
Flamewing opened her eyes and yawned. She stood up and padded out of the den, and over to the apprentice den."Falconpaw, you awake?"
"Yes." He said stretching.

Tundra
June 5th, 2017, 06:10 PM
"Alright," She meowed, padding away, "Meet me at the entrance,"

Ainz Ooal Gown
June 5th, 2017, 09:01 PM
"Alright," She meowed, padding away, "Meet me at the entrance,"
He finished stretching and walked out.

Tundra
June 5th, 2017, 09:06 PM
Flamewing waited until Falconpaw reached the entrance before padding out. A few moments later she stopped. "Alright, pretend..." Flamewing's voice trained off as she looked for something to help Falconpaw train. "Pretend that ball of moss is a mouse," She meowed, waving her tail at the moss.

Ainz Ooal Gown
June 5th, 2017, 10:34 PM
Flamewing waited until Falconpaw reached the entrance before padding out. A few moments later she stopped. "Alright, pretend..." Flamewing's voice trained off as she looked for something to help Falconpaw train. "Pretend that ball of moss is a mouse," She meowed, waving her tail at the moss.
He nodded. "Ok.."

Tundra
June 5th, 2017, 10:36 PM
Flamewing stood there, waiting for Falconpaw to begin.

Ainz Ooal Gown
June 5th, 2017, 10:41 PM
Flamewing stood there, waiting for Falconpaw to begin.
Falconpaw crouched down. He stalked forward like he normally would and pounced, overshooting again. "Why can't I get this!?"

Tundra
June 5th, 2017, 10:43 PM
Flamewing flicked her tail. "I think your pushing off the ground too hard," She told him. "Try again, but push off a bit softer, but not too soft."

Ainz Ooal Gown
June 5th, 2017, 10:46 PM
Flamewing flicked her tail. "I think your pushing off the ground too hard," She told him. "Try again, but push off a bit softer, but not too soft."
He sighed trying again and listening to her, but still overshooting.

Tundra
June 5th, 2017, 10:54 PM
Flamewing exhaled. "Let me show you," She mewed, dropping into a crouch and sliding forward. She paused, then pounced, pinning the moss down. "There, now, try again," She meowed, stepping away from the moss.

Ainz Ooal Gown
June 5th, 2017, 11:05 PM
Flamewing exhaled. "Let me show you," She mewed, dropping into a crouch and sliding forward. She paused, then pounced, pinning the moss down. "There, now, try again," She meowed, stepping away from the moss.
He sighed as he watched her do it. He tried again, he pounced and this time landed on the moss.

Tundra
June 5th, 2017, 11:07 PM
Flamewing gave him a nod of approval. "Nice job!" She purred. "Now, I want you to go and catch at least two pieces of prey,"

Ainz Ooal Gown
June 5th, 2017, 11:40 PM
Flamewing gave him a nod of approval. "Nice job!" She purred. "Now, I want you to go and catch at least two pieces of prey,"
He ran off.

Tundra
June 6th, 2017, 03:52 PM
Flamewing followed quietly, staying in the shadows,

Ainz Ooal Gown
June 6th, 2017, 04:06 PM
Flamewing followed quietly, staying in the shadows,
He tracked the scent of a mouse and stalked t until he was close enough to pounce and when he did, he caught it and killed it quickly. "I did it!" He said with excitement burying the prey.

Tundra
June 6th, 2017, 04:14 PM
Flamewing nodded. He'll make a great warrior... She thought.

Ainz Ooal Gown
June 6th, 2017, 05:22 PM
Flamewing nodded. He'll make a great warrior... She thought.
He ran off, catching two squirrels as well.

Tundra
June 6th, 2017, 06:35 PM
Flamewing let out a purr. "Alright Falconpaw," She meowed, padding out of the shadows. "You did well. I also see that you are able to catch prey with ease..."

Ainz Ooal Gown
June 6th, 2017, 10:01 PM
Flamewing let out a purr. "Alright Falconpaw," She meowed, padding out of the shadows. "You did well. I also see that you are able to catch prey with ease..."
He jumped in surprise, then relaxed and smiled.

Tundra
June 6th, 2017, 10:05 PM
"Your one step closer to becoming a warrior," She meowed. "You just need to learn to fight..." Flamewing paused. "I saw what you did, nice job hunting,"

Ainz Ooal Gown
June 6th, 2017, 10:07 PM
"Your one step closer to becoming a warrior," She meowed. "You just need to learn to fight..." Flamewing paused. "I saw what you did, nice job hunting,"
"Thank you." He said, running up and touching nose with her. "I couldn't have done it without you."

Tundra
June 6th, 2017, 10:20 PM
Flamewing flicked her tail and mewed, "Your welcome, Falconpaw. I just need to teach you battle training, then you'll be a warrior. Anyways, let's go back to camp," Flamewing paused, looking at Falconpaw. "Or you could hunt a bit more, I'm just saying..."

Ainz Ooal Gown
June 6th, 2017, 10:22 PM
Flamewing flicked her tail and mewed, "Your welcome, Falconpaw. I just need to teach you battle training, then you'll be a warrior. Anyways, let's go back to camp," Flamewing paused, looking at Falconpaw. "Or you could hunt a bit more, I'm just saying..."
Falconpaw didn't let her finish and ran off to hunt.

Tundra
June 6th, 2017, 10:26 PM
Flamewing blinked in surprise. "I'll be at camp if you need me!" She called after him before turning to go back to camp.

Ainz Ooal Gown
June 6th, 2017, 10:32 PM
Flamewing blinked in surprise. "I'll be at camp if you need me!" She called after him before turning to go back to camp.
He came back with another vole and another mouse.

Tundra
June 6th, 2017, 10:35 PM
Flamewing stopped at the entrance and turned to face Falconpaw. "Wow, your becoming a great hunter!" She told him. "You might become one of the best in the Clan!"

Ainz Ooal Gown
June 6th, 2017, 10:47 PM
Flamewing stopped at the entrance and turned to face Falconpaw. "Wow, your becoming a great hunter!" She told him. "You might become one of the best in the Clan!"
He had his head held high.

Tundra
June 6th, 2017, 10:54 PM
Flamewing smiled. "You'll be one of the best hunters, I'm sure of it," She meowed over her shoulder as she padded into the camp.

Ainz Ooal Gown
June 6th, 2017, 11:06 PM
Flamewing smiled. "You'll be one of the best hunters, I'm sure of it," She meowed over her shoulder as she padded into the camp.
He walked after her and put his catches on the pile.

Tundra
June 6th, 2017, 11:12 PM
Flamewing watched him for a few moments, then turned and looked at high rock. We haven't gathered there for half a moon... She thought.

Ainz Ooal Gown
June 6th, 2017, 11:27 PM
Flamewing watched him for a few moments, then turned and looked at high rock. We haven't gathered there for half a moon... She thought.
He walked into the apprentice ready for a nap.

Tundra
June 6th, 2017, 11:40 PM
Flamewing sighed and padded inside the warriors den. She stood in her nest for a few moments, then laid down.

Ainz Ooal Gown
June 6th, 2017, 11:41 PM
Flamewing sighed and padded inside the warriors den. She stood in her nest for a few moments, then laid down.
Falconpaw immediately fell asleep when he closed his eyes.

Tundra
June 7th, 2017, 03:30 PM
Flamewing lay there quietly, thinking. Just a few more days until Falconpaw becomes a warrior... Then she shut her eyes and fell asleep.
(Skip)

Ainz Ooal Gown
June 7th, 2017, 03:49 PM
Flamewing lay there quietly, thinking. Just a few more days until Falconpaw becomes a warrior... Then she shut her eyes and fell asleep.
(Skip)
Falconpaw nudged Flamewing. "Come on. Get up!"

Tundra
June 7th, 2017, 04:22 PM
Flamewing laid there, still asleep.

Ainz Ooal Gown
June 7th, 2017, 04:45 PM
Flamewing laid there, still asleep.
He decided to make good use of this and stepped back, got into a hunters crouch and pounced, landing on top of her.

Tundra
June 7th, 2017, 05:01 PM
Flamewing jumped out of her nest and looked around wildly. "Who's there!"

Ainz Ooal Gown
June 7th, 2017, 05:48 PM
Flamewing jumped out of her nest and looked around wildly. "Who's there!"
Not expecting it, Falconpaw was thrown off and landed on his side.

Tundra
June 7th, 2017, 05:57 PM
Flamewing spotted Falconpaw and ran over to him. "Ah! I'm soeey , Falconpaw!" She mewed quickly. "I didn't know it was you! Anyways, why are you up to early, I thought you would slepp a bit longer..."

Ainz Ooal Gown
June 7th, 2017, 06:08 PM
Flamewing spotted Falconpaw and ran over to him. "Ah! I'm soeey , Falconpaw!" She mewed quickly. "I didn't know it was you! Anyways, why are you up to early, I thought you would slepp a bit longer..."
Falconpaw was laughing. "That was fun."

Tundra
June 7th, 2017, 06:09 PM
Flamewing twitched her whiskers. "Oh really?" She purred. "Getting flug off by back, or pouncing on me?"

Ainz Ooal Gown
June 7th, 2017, 06:31 PM
Flamewing twitched her whiskers. "Oh really?" She purred. "Getting flug off by back, or pouncing on me?"
Because not everything works out in life)

"Both!" He said he tried to stand, but cried in n and fell beck to the ground.

Tundra
June 10th, 2017, 12:55 PM
What?)

Flamewing crouched beside her apprentice. "Are you ok?" She mewed. "Maybe you should take the day off..."

Ainz Ooal Gown
June 10th, 2017, 01:47 PM
What?)

Flamewing crouched beside her apprentice. "Are you ok?" She mewed. "Maybe you should take the day off..."
"No." He said. "No I'm fine." He said. "My paw just hurts a little..." He looked at his paw and looked in horror, bending in a way he never thought was possible. Then the pain really kicked in.

Tundra
June 10th, 2017, 02:29 PM
Flamewing looking at his paw and gasped. "You should take a day off," She to!d him, crouching down. "Here, I'll carry you if you can't walk,"

Ainz Ooal Gown
June 10th, 2017, 02:30 PM
Flamewing looking at his paw and gasped. "You should take a day off," She to!d him, crouching down. "Here, I'll carry you if you can't walk,"
"No." He said. "No I'm fine." He stood up.

Tundra
June 10th, 2017, 03:17 PM
Flamewing stood up. "If you say so, but we won't train today due to your injury," Flamewing paused. "Go see the medicine cat."

Ainz Ooal Gown
June 10th, 2017, 06:22 PM
Flamewing stood up. "If you say so, but we won't train today due to your injury," Flamewing paused. "Go see the medicine cat."
"What injury?" He said. "I'm fine. Let's train now." He was begging at this point.

Tundra
June 10th, 2017, 07:19 PM
Flamewing lashed her tail once. "No." She meowed."Your paw is injured, you should rest."

Ainz Ooal Gown
June 10th, 2017, 07:24 PM
Flamewing lashed her tail once. "No." She meowed."Your paw is injured, you should rest."
His tail dropped. "Please? I'm fine I promise."

Tundra
June 10th, 2017, 07:26 PM
Flamewing closed her eyes and exhaled. "Fine," She meowed, opening her eyes. "Come on." She signaled with her tail for Falconpaw to follow.

Ainz Ooal Gown
June 10th, 2017, 07:32 PM
Flamewing closed her eyes and exhaled. "Fine," She meowed, opening her eyes. "Come on." She signaled with her tail for Falconpaw to follow.
He limped after her.

Tundra
June 10th, 2017, 07:35 PM
Flamewing knew that he was limping, but he said he was fine, so she kept on going. "Today we are going to practice battle training," She meowed, stopping in an open space and turning to face him.

Ainz Ooal Gown
June 10th, 2017, 07:45 PM
Flamewing knew that he was limping, but he said he was fine, so she kept on going. "Today we are going to practice battle training," She meowed, stopping in an open space and turning to face him.
He nodded. "I'm ready."

Tundra
June 10th, 2017, 09:56 PM
Flamewing gazed at him. "Alright, attack me."

Ainz Ooal Gown
June 10th, 2017, 10:03 PM
Flamewing gazed at him. "Alright, attack me."
He launched at her.

Tundra
June 10th, 2017, 10:06 PM
Flamewing dodged to one side and pushed him in mid-air as he flew past,

Ainz Ooal Gown
June 10th, 2017, 10:13 PM
Flamewing dodged to one side and pushed him in mid-air as he flew past,
The change in mid air made him have to use his bad paw and when he landed,, he hissed in pain and fell to the ground.

Tundra
June 10th, 2017, 10:26 PM
Flamewing signed and padded over to him. "I told you, you should rest,"

Ainz Ooal Gown
June 10th, 2017, 10:33 PM
Flamewing signed and padded over to him. "I told you, you should rest,"
Falconpaw stood up. "I got this...." He told himself facing his mentor.

Tundra
June 10th, 2017, 10:35 PM
Flamewing rolled her eyes. "If you day so..." She meowed. "Again,"

Ainz Ooal Gown
June 10th, 2017, 10:43 PM
Flamewing rolled her eyes. "If you day so..." She meowed. "Again,"
He launched again.

Tundra
June 11th, 2017, 12:35 AM
Flamewing ducked and slipped under him. She shook her head. "Don't aim for where I'm at, aim for where I'm gonna be,"

Ainz Ooal Gown
June 11th, 2017, 12:52 AM
Flamewing ducked and slipped under him. She shook her head. "Don't aim for where I'm at, aim for where I'm gonna be,"
He nodded, launching again, this time not right at her.

Tundra
June 11th, 2017, 12:57 AM
Flamewing thought that Falconpaw was aiming for her, so she moved to one side. She tripped over a rock and toppled the ground.

Ainz Ooal Gown
June 11th, 2017, 08:50 AM
Flamewing thought that Falconpaw was aiming for her, so she moved to one side. She tripped over a rock and toppled the ground.
When Falconpaw landed, he avoided using his bad paw and sprang quickly for her while she was down, pinning her.

Tundra
June 11th, 2017, 09:21 AM
Flamewing looked at Falconpaw. "Good job!" She meowed. "Now I'll try attacking you next,"

Ainz Ooal Gown
June 11th, 2017, 09:55 AM
Flamewing looked at Falconpaw. "Good job!" She meowed. "Now I'll try attacking you next,"
"Actually...." He looked down at his paw. "Is it okay if we stop for today?"

Tundra
June 11th, 2017, 10:04 AM
Flamewing nodded. "Alright, we'll stop." She meowed, sitting up.

Ainz Ooal Gown
June 11th, 2017, 10:19 AM
Flamewing nodded. "Alright, we'll stop." She meowed, sitting up.
He nodded in thanks and limped back to camp.

Tundra
June 11th, 2017, 12:50 PM
Flamewing followed him. "I want you to go see the medicine cat as soon as we get back."

Ainz Ooal Gown
June 11th, 2017, 12:54 PM
"Ok." He sighed.

Tundra
June 13th, 2017, 09:07 PM
The minute you remember the med cat is inactive...)
Flamewing and Falconpaw entered the camp. Flamewing halted near the entrance and sighed.

Ainz Ooal Gown
June 13th, 2017, 09:15 PM
The minute you remember the med cat is inactive...)
Flamewing and Falconpaw entered the camp. Flamewing halted near the entrance and sighed.
Time to make our own!)

Falconpaw limped to the medicine cat den.

Tundra
June 13th, 2017, 09:59 PM
Yup!)
Flamewing followed him quietly. "Uhh... Excuse me, My apprentice injured his paw!" She called.