PDA

View Full Version : New Person!

Gull
April 2nd, 2017, 12:28 AM
Hello, very new to this site. Prior to this post I joined...Maybe 15 or so minutes ago? Anyway, I'm hoping to start RPing soon and get my character (Gull-insert suffix here-) out there. I'm fairly new to Warrior RPing as well, so any tips and tricks will be appreciated.

Ghostly Cristalline
April 2nd, 2017, 12:36 AM
Hello, very new to this site. Prior to this post I joined...Maybe 15 or so minutes ago? Anyway, I'm hoping to start RPing soon and get my character (Gull-insert suffix here-) out there. I'm fairly new to Warrior RPing as well, so any tips and tricks will be appreciated.

Hi my name is Cristalline. I would like to become your best friend. If you ever want to RP just ask, I'm always free.

Mayflower
April 2nd, 2017, 12:36 AM
Hello and welcome! Hope you enjoy your time here! Feel free to ask any questions and shoot me a message if you wanna rp! If you want, checking out the faq really helps. Ciao!
~Moo

:cow::cow::cow::cow::cow::cow::cow::cow::cow::cow: :cow::cow::cow::cow::cow::cow::cow::cow::cow::cow: :cow::cow::cow::cow::cow::cow::cow::cow:

Brilliance
April 2nd, 2017, 12:38 AM
Welcome to the WCO where there's A LOT of friendly people around here <3 If you ever want to rp I'm only a profile away ^^ Beaware this site is addicting as heck

lilith
April 2nd, 2017, 12:53 AM
Welcome to wco hun! If you ever want to talk or roleplay never be afraid to leave me a message!

alexanderblair
April 2nd, 2017, 01:06 AM
Welcome to WCO! I'm Alexander, but you can call me Alex ;)

graves
April 2nd, 2017, 01:10 AM
Welcome to WCO ! I recommend reading the FAQ, & Site rules ! Ever need an rp or just wanna chat im always here bb