PDA

View Full Version : Cucuckootree's death

Mango
April 1st, 2017, 06:04 PM
Cuckootree is a young warrior and meets [cat 1] and has [kit 1] and Treekit.
However, one day hunting alone a twoleg captures Cuckootree and gives him the kittypet name Ruffles. He is unhappy and meets [kittypet 1] who was captured as a kit from the clans, and is positive Cuckootree will adapt. Cuckootree then meets [kittypet 2] who was captured as an an apprentice and is positive Cuckootree will never adapt and suggests they both sneak out and return to Thunderclan,, but Cuckootree says no due to the collar and stench. Cuckootree then meets [kittypet 3] and elder who says Cuckootree will love it when he grows old. One day, Cuckootree manages to escape the collar, he finds [kittypet 2] and they slip off to Thunderclan territory, they catch some prey and then while returning to camp, another twoleg comes and recaptures Cuckootree though [kittypet 2] makes it to camp, where [kin] recognize [kittypet 2] and reaccept them. Cuckootree now is kept indoors all the time with [kittypet 4] a purebred kittypet who is scared of Cuckootree, they call Cuckootree, Grumpy. Cuckootree, one day, after two moons of living in a windowless house and never knowing if it was day or night when the twolegs went of trips makes a semi escape by sneaking out while the twolegs leave, but falls asleep on the gate bridge, blinded by daylight. However, the bridge closes and suffocates Cuckootree.

Roles:
cat 1
kit 1
kittypet 1
kittypet 2
kittypet 3
kittypet 4

Form with site
Name:
site:
other info not on site:
role:
PPD:
other:
Rp sample:

Form without site

Name:
role:
Personality:
appearance:
Other:
PPD:
RP sample:

NOT FIRST COME FIRST SERVE. I'LL PICK ROLES ON APRIL 7th.

Starfall
April 1st, 2017, 10:20 PM
What does cucuckootree look like?

Mango
April 2nd, 2017, 11:24 AM
http://jabbahashcham.weebly.com/cuckootree.html It's not as accurate now on his perso and age, but it's accurate on his apperance.

Starfall
April 9th, 2017, 03:52 PM
Chameleon

Name: Dustkit//Dustpaw//Dustbunny
Dust: For his grey fur
Bunny: For his sweet personality and chubbiness

Appearance: He is the splitting image of his father, long, fluffy, smokey grey colored fur with black specks on his paws and j derbelly. He has stunning, olive green eyes that have hints of silver near the iris.

Personality: He is a clever, kind and caring person. He's always putting others before himself and always believes that others lives are more important than his. Most of the time he gets scared very easily and often cowardly but he has no problem trying his hardest to fight beside his clanmates and would stand up to danger, even if I tried kills him, to protect his clanmates. Although Dustkit acts weak and seems weak he is actually incredibly strong but only lashes out of someone hurts his loved ones "A gentle giant" if I may. Even if all odds are against him he I should incredibly stubborn and refuses to go down without a fight I fear he's fighting for his clan. He I saw apacafist and doesn't believe that violence is the only way to resolve problems, he hates causing pain for others and will try and avoid it at all costs.

PPD: 8.99

Other: hmm nope

Role Wanted: Kit pls

RP Sample:
Nightcry looked over at his new friend, an awestruck look plastered on his face. He wasnt expecting the other to have so many siblings, he wasn't expecting the other to have such a big family. But then again, it didn't really surprise him as much as he thought it did, with Storkflight's sweet, forgiving, welcoming personality, it made sense. The ebony colored Tom looked down at the forest below him, watching mice and shrews scatter around beneath him. After the other Tom stoped speaking he focused his silver hues back upon the Tom and smiled sweetly, softly "That's great! I'm happy you have so many family members to lean on. I had a mother and father, but....they died the day me and my brother, Dayhum, became apprentices....so, it's just me and him." he stated, his words soaked in pain. He missed his family, well, he missed his parents, their warmth, their love, not that Dayhum didn't give that to him. He knew his brother loved him, he knew he would do anything for him, but sometimes he found himself wishing his brother died with his parents. It broke him inside, ripped his soul apart, it made the black colored Tom detest himself more. He looked to his side, discomfort evident on his face, he wrapped his tail around his paws and refused to look at his companion "Have you ever.......wished that they weren't there?" he choked out, hatred washed over him as he said it, images of Ratnight popped up in his head, the fact that he was resurrected, the fact that the late leader refused to believe that their deal died with him. And he went along with it, Nightcry did whatever he was asked for the sake of his brothers safety. He clenched his jaw and dug his claws into the bark he was perched on "That sounds awful doesn't it? Thinking that way, wishing that your family was in some way or another physically harmed. I'm awful despicable, horrible." he choked out, how depressing could he get? How many cats could he drive away from him?

Nightcry let out a few deep breaths and looked back at Storkflight, untold, unexplainable emotions danced in his silver hues, an apologetic look evident on his face "I'm sorry....I'm not exactly the brightest sun in the clan. If ya want to talk to someone like that I'd go to Dayhum...." he trailed off, he was looking everywhere but his friends face, unable to look him in the eye.

Mango
April 10th, 2017, 04:42 PM
definetly accepted. We need atleast the mate before the plot can start.