PDA

View Full Version : Backup is here?

FOXXRR
October 28th, 2016, 09:45 AM
I have some of the RPs backed up, Which section should I put it in?

goddess of ducks
October 28th, 2016, 09:46 AM
I would think that you could repost them in their proper threads and then continue the RP from where you left off.

Caligo Everton
October 28th, 2016, 09:48 AM
yeah...

FOXXRR
October 28th, 2016, 09:50 AM
I would think that you could repost them in their proper threads and then continue the RP from where you left off.

the problem is, some of the threads I backed up doesn´t exist.

Caligo Everton
October 28th, 2016, 09:53 AM
the problem is, some of the threads I backed up doesn´t exist.

like which ones... also can you back up signatures?

FOXXRR
October 28th, 2016, 09:57 AM
like which ones... also can you back up signatures?
I am already too late, since I just recently transferred to the new host... but what do I do if the thread I backed up doesn´t exist and the person who made it in the first place isn´t there to repost it?

Caligo Everton
October 28th, 2016, 09:58 AM
I am already too late, since I just recently transferred to the new host... but what do I do if the thread I backed up doesn´t exist and the person who made it in the first place isn´t there to repost it?

which ones... you could pm them the link

goddess of ducks
October 28th, 2016, 09:59 AM
I don't think signatures can be backed up unless you saved them personally. And if the thread doesn't exist do like some others have done and create a new thread for it with the title and then either before or after the title put something like {Recreated}. Then maybe you could put the information you saved and pick up like that.

FOXXRR
October 28th, 2016, 10:00 AM
I don't think signatures can be backed up unless you saved them personally. And if the thread doesn't exist do like some others have done and create a new thread for it with the title and then either before or after the title put something like {Recreated}. Then maybe you could put the information you saved and pick up like that.

THANKS!

which ones... you could pm them the link
That is also a problem since some users joined after October 14th.. and those users who did so, got their profile deleted and needed to re-register.

Caligo Everton
October 28th, 2016, 10:07 AM
That is also a problem since some users joined after October 14th.. and those users who did so, got their profile deleted and needed to re-register.

(ok who are you talking about... and you can do it for the people not in that situation.)

goddess of ducks
October 28th, 2016, 10:10 AM
THANKS!
Glad I could help :D

Crumbleless
October 31st, 2016, 10:41 PM
I was wondering if you had a backup for The Four Dynasties? I think that's what it was called...