PDA

View Full Version : In Hiding (reposted)

Caligo Everton
October 28th, 2016, 09:34 AM
sry for the long post. ill make it prettier in a sec))

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 28th, 2016, 12:58 PM
Lucifer smiles " so now what?" He asks calmly as his eyes glowed and his wings still hidden within his body he rarely uses his wings since no body really fought him seriously so he hides them until someone who can actually hurt him comes along

Caligo Everton
October 29th, 2016, 01:53 PM
"Now we go find some more angels." Her eyes narrowed. "I never loved my daughters father. Glad he's dead really gets rid of the burden of guilt. But I loved my daughter and I will find the one who killed my daughter and I will coat my wings scarlet with there blood." She snarled looking at her sisters broken body. (*squeal of happiness* ok sry I just have been saving that quote from the beginning.)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 29th, 2016, 02:02 PM
Lucifer smiles as his eyes glowed " so you're telling me we should start a war " he says holding her from behind his wings moved in excitement as he kisses her neck waiting for a answer

Caligo Everton
October 29th, 2016, 03:02 PM
She laid there in his arms and kissed him back. "Of course. Wonderful idea. We took the sky's why not the land." She said smiling darkly she let out a chuckle And stood up. "So what shall I do my king" she said the words playfully bowing.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 29th, 2016, 03:08 PM
Lucifer smiles " since we're going to start a war why not celebrate first me and you all night long " he says standing in front of her with a smile " may we?"

Caligo Everton
October 29th, 2016, 03:12 PM
"We may." She says smirking as they disappear. (Time skip... not going to rp them making out... and such.)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 29th, 2016, 03:17 PM
K or we can just take this to pm and rp the time skip here) Lucifer yawns a bit as he sits on a chair in front of a window his eyes glowed as he begins to think " hmm which demon should be used " he says thinking to himself

Caligo Everton
October 29th, 2016, 03:20 PM
So time skip to morning if I'm correc??))

Bram246
October 29th, 2016, 03:23 PM
Jasmine woke up on her mattress. She was still at the observatory and looked out the broken window.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 29th, 2016, 03:26 PM
Yes :3 )

Caligo Everton
October 29th, 2016, 03:31 PM
Ok :3) caligo stepped out of the shower for started to dry her hair. As she put clothes on she saw Lucifer looking out the window. "Whatcha thinking about." She called over to him slipping on her sleek tight outfit.

:blue:
October 29th, 2016, 04:48 PM
Casanova leaned back in a tree, her hai messy as she jumped down from a tree, transparent wings folded against her back, To Humans, you're Quinn, don't forget that a vice in her head said, and she sighed, her hair wavering as she walked down a path covered wth leaves and sticks, sighing as she made her way down the path

Bram246
October 29th, 2016, 04:54 PM
Jasmine walked down the stairs. She checked her bag and pulled out a map of the area.

FOXXRR
October 29th, 2016, 05:20 PM
Jasmine walked down the stairs. She checked her bag and pulled out a map of the area.
Kadomoto was downstairs staring at the wall.

Bram246
October 29th, 2016, 05:23 PM
Kadomoto was downstairs staring at the wall.
Jasmine looked at him,"Why are you staring at the wall?"

FOXXRR
October 29th, 2016, 05:31 PM
Jasmine looked at him,"Why are you staring at the wall?"
"Uh..." Kadomoto was caught by surprise, "none of your business"

Bram246
October 29th, 2016, 05:41 PM
"Uh..." Kadomoto was caught by surprise, "none of your business"
"Well keep staring at the wall Mr.Secretive. I'm going to get a deer.",she walked to the door.

October 29th, 2016, 05:50 PM
Quinn pulled a few fingers in her hair, the path strangely devoid of life except for the angel, her transparent wings tucked neatly against her jacket, she sighed, taking out a stick from her coat and twirling it like a baton until it turned into a knife, then tossed it in the air, and it turned back into a stick, Quinn grasping it in her hand again, sighing as she looked around the forest

FOXXRR
October 29th, 2016, 05:56 PM
"Well keep staring at the wall Mr.Secretive. I'm going to get a deer.",she walked to the door.
"Hmph" He continued to stare at the wall, casting a spell on it

Bram246
October 29th, 2016, 06:06 PM
Jasmine went out into the forest to find a deer.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 29th, 2016, 08:17 PM
Ok :3) caligo stepped out of the shower for started to dry her hair. As she put clothes on she saw Lucifer looking out the window. "Whatcha thinking about." She called over to him slipping on her sleek tight outfit.
Lucifer smiles " let's see I'm thinking about what demons should we use or should we just send Sasuke to hunt them down and I'm also thinking about you "

Caligo Everton
October 29th, 2016, 08:24 PM
Lucifer smiles " let's see I'm thinking about what demons should we use or should we just send Sasuke to hunt them down and I'm also thinking about you "

"Oh darling it's your war." She said slyly. "And what about me are you thinking about?" She asked truly curious.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 29th, 2016, 08:49 PM
Lucifer smiles " your beautiful eyes, wings and your body your voice your hair your lips I'm thinking about you and your beautiful smile " he smiles " I'm thinking about my love "

Bram246
October 29th, 2016, 08:53 PM
Jasmine carried a deer back to her home. Blood was staining her shirt and leaving a trail behind her.

FOXXRR
October 29th, 2016, 09:28 PM
Kadomoto put his paw through the wall, but it did not break it. He basically created a portal to the distorted world, an unstable world only angels could cross, but not fallen, and only 10% of the angels.

Bram246
October 29th, 2016, 09:30 PM
Jasmine threw the deer on the ground. She panted,"Never hauling a deer up a hill again! What are you doing?"

FOXXRR
October 29th, 2016, 09:57 PM
Jasmine threw the deer on the ground. She panted,"Never hauling a deer up a hill again! What are you doing?"
Katomoto immediately pulled his paw out, and covered the rippling wall with his dull grey feather wings. "N-no"

Bram246
October 29th, 2016, 10:02 PM
She stared at him for a moment. She didn't walked towards him.

FOXXRR
October 29th, 2016, 10:10 PM
She stared at him for a moment. She didn't walked towards him.
"Er...." he stared at the angel, "aren't you going to react?"

Bram246
October 29th, 2016, 10:13 PM
"React to what? You're still in front of this wall. Do I need to knock it down or something?", Jasmine was confused by this guy.

Bram246
October 29th, 2016, 10:16 PM
(GTG to bed! Night!)

FOXXRR
October 29th, 2016, 10:19 PM
"React to what? You're still in front of this wall. Do I need to knock it down or something?", Jasmine was confused by this guy.
"Um..." at this moment, the wall made a sound(like a minecraft nether portal). "No?" he fake smiled, as he was nervous. (Good night!)

October 30th, 2016, 01:55 AM
Casanova kept walking, her walk slowly turning to a run, then a jog, then a sprint, then she was no longer on the ground, she had spread her transparent wings, and she was in the sky, dark red tips showing on her wings, but that was all that showed the wings, other than a very thin outline

Bram246
October 30th, 2016, 08:32 AM
"Um..." at this moment, the wall made a sound(like a minecraft nether portal). "No?" he fake smiled, as he was nervous. (Good night!)
Jasmine heard a sound coming out of the wall. Her wings layed beside her,"Tell me what you are doing or I'll investigate myself.",she summoned her bow and daggers.

Caligo Everton
October 30th, 2016, 10:46 AM
"That's nice." She said leaning over to him. She slowly slipped her knife into her pants as she kissed him lightly. "I got to go. Want to see how the angels are holding up. Also want to see if they moved Alina's body." She said softly in her ear.

(Haven't seen sasuke or his twin in a while.)

FOXXRR
October 30th, 2016, 12:55 PM
Jasmine heard a sound coming out of the wall. Her wings layed beside her,"Tell me what you are doing or I'll investigate myself.",she summoned her bow and daggers.
"Um... Well... I opened a portal to......." he looked down at the paw he put in, which was fuzzy.

Bram246
October 30th, 2016, 02:21 PM
"A portal? To where?", Jasmine stared at him.

FOXXRR
October 30th, 2016, 02:45 PM
"A portal? To where?", Jasmine stared at him.
"To a different dimention only angels can go in, but it is too unstable" Kadomoto said in a soft tone, "Anything that goes in dissapears."

Bram246
October 30th, 2016, 02:52 PM
"Oh.", Jasmine wings and weapons disappeared,"Well nevermind. I'll get the deer prepared then.", Jasmine dragged the deer upstairs.

FOXXRR
October 30th, 2016, 04:56 PM
"Oh.", Jasmine wings and weapons disappeared,"Well nevermind. I'll get the deer prepared then.", Jasmine dragged the deer upstairs.
Kadomoto just stared after her, and looked at his paw again. It was not fizzy after.... A conversation. He looked ay the portal. It needed fixing so it becomes more stable

Bram246
October 30th, 2016, 05:01 PM
Jasmine gutted the deer. She threw the organs she was going to eat down into the bloody bucket below the deer. She put organs like the stomach and intestines on moving cart.

FOXXRR
October 30th, 2016, 05:22 PM
Jasmine gutted the deer. She threw the organs she was going to eat down into the bloody bucket below the deer. She put organs like the stomach and intestines on moving cart.
Kadomoto smelled blood, so he decided he needed to know what was happening. Gathering his power, he teleported, apearing right behind Jasmine.

Bram246
October 30th, 2016, 05:26 PM
Jasmine turned and dropped her knife. "Did you just teleport? Cool.",she picked up her knife,"Do you know how to clean intestines?"

FOXXRR
October 30th, 2016, 05:35 PM
Jasmine turned and dropped her knife. "Did you just teleport? Cool.",she picked up her knife,"Do you know how to clean intestines?"
"Um... No..." Kadomoto looked at the deer, "are you skinning it?"

Bram246
October 30th, 2016, 05:43 PM
"Yeah! I already skinned a few deer and made them into a blanket. I'm also putting the meat on a hanger next to that window.",she pointed to the far side of the floor,"I store the meat down in the cellar at the door on the right on the bottom floor. There's a another cellar on the left if you want to try summoning or doing a portal there. It's completely empty.", she went back cleaning and cutting the deer.

FOXXRR
October 30th, 2016, 05:47 PM
"Yeah! I already skinned a few deer and made them into a blanket. I'm also putting the meat on a hanger next to that window.",she pointed to the far side of the floor,"I store the meat down in the cellar at the door on the right on the bottom floor. There's a another cellar on the left if you want to try summoning or doing a portal there. It's completely empty.", she went back cleaning and cutting the deer.
"Oh that's great!" Kadomoto said. He teleported back to the wall and stared at it, casting another spell on it to solidify the wall. As soon as he was finished, he then walked down the stairs and into the bottom floor, as Jasmine said. He looked for the door on the left and opened it, revealing an empty room. 'Perrfect' he purred, as he closed the door behind him.

Bram246
October 30th, 2016, 05:56 PM
Jasmine skinned the deer and hung the hide with the rest of meat. She dropped the other meat in an empty bucket as she went downstairs to the bathrooms. She went into the girls bathroom and started cleaning out the stomach, intestines, and other organs that were filled with stuff.

FOXXRR
October 30th, 2016, 05:59 PM
The portal opened, causing the wall on the opposite side from the door to ripple. He put his paw through, to test if this was the right place to put it.

Bram246
October 30th, 2016, 06:03 PM
Jasmine took the cleaned meat upstairs. She hung them and went back downstairs to clean her hands.

FOXXRR
October 30th, 2016, 07:27 PM
Kadomoto took his paw out of the portal and saw it was less fizzy than before. 'A great place' he thought as he jumped right in.

FOXXRR
October 31st, 2016, 09:39 AM
Bump)()

Caligo Everton
November 3rd, 2016, 11:55 AM
Nuuuuu this rp shall not dieeeeeee)

FOXXRR
November 3rd, 2016, 12:16 PM
(I ish waiting for Madness! And Bram!)))

Bram246
November 3rd, 2016, 12:17 PM
(I ish waiting for Madness! And Bram!)))
(What?)

FOXXRR
November 3rd, 2016, 12:22 PM
(What?)
(Yay! You're here!)))
Kadomoto came out of the portal, lit on flames. He went upstairs, to find a source of water to put the flame out.

Bram246
November 3rd, 2016, 12:29 PM
(Yay! You're here!)))
Kadomoto came out of the portal, lit on flames. He went upstairs, to find a source of water to put the flame out.
Seeing Kadomoto on fire Jasmine ran to get a hose. She connect it to the sink in the bathroom and sprayed him with water.

FOXXRR
November 3rd, 2016, 12:33 PM
Seeing Kadomoto on fire Jasmine ran to get a hose. She connect it to the sink in the bathroom and sprayed him with water.
Kadomoto spat out some of the water as he was caught unexpected. He looked squarely at Jasmine and said "thank you."

Bram246
November 3rd, 2016, 12:35 PM
Kadomoto spat out some of the water as he was caught unexpected. He looked squarely at Jasmine and said "thank you."
"Why were you on fire?",she turned off the sink.

FOXXRR
November 3rd, 2016, 12:38 PM
"Why were you on fire?",she turned off the sink.
"Ummmm......." Kadomoto did not want to explain it. He bolted for the door to go outside.

Bram246
November 3rd, 2016, 12:42 PM
Jasmine threw one of her daggers at the door,"STOP HIDING THINGS!",she walked over with her wings stretched out.

FOXXRR
November 3rd, 2016, 01:37 PM
Jasmine threw one of her daggers at the door,"STOP HIDING THINGS!",she walked over with her wings stretched out.
Kadomoto slowly opens the door, not making any sudden movements, and exited the building, closing the door behind him as if nothing happened.

Caligo Everton
November 3rd, 2016, 01:43 PM
Caligo summoned some fire and played with it. "I'm going to go luci see ya later." She waved a hand and was back in the field they had left. Alina hadn't moved. She summoned jas but nothing happened. She summoned her again. Finally she gave up and closed her eyes. Suddenly she knew where jas was. Oh she's with that devil. yes she knew kadomoto she knew him well. She started to slowly fly in there direction.

Bram246
November 3rd, 2016, 01:50 PM
Jasmine retrieve her dagger and changed back to her human form. She pulled a chair to the center of the floor and sat. She tapped her foot impatiently.

FOXXRR
November 3rd, 2016, 02:15 PM
Jasmine retrieve her dagger and changed back to her human form. She pulled a chair to the center of the floor and sat. She tapped her foot impatiently.
Walking, Kadomoto pulled out a tree, crushing it and creating millions of splinters. He shot a portion of the huge ball of splinters he didn't need, which pierced and killed the wild animals near him. Shrugging at the bloodsoaked ground, he walked back, with the ball of splinters following him.

Bram246
November 3rd, 2016, 02:19 PM
Walking, Kadomoto pulled out a tree, crushing it and creating millions of splinters. He shot a portion of the huge ball of splinters he didn't need, which pierced and killed the wild animals near him. Shrugging at the bloodsoaked ground, he walked back, with the ball of splinters following him.
(Why does he need a ball of splinters?)

FOXXRR
November 3rd, 2016, 02:21 PM
(Why does he need a ball of splinters?)
(To be RP'd, or for the portal)))
Kadomoto entered the building and went straight down the stairs to his portal room, hoping that he wasn't noticed.

Bram246
November 3rd, 2016, 02:27 PM
(To be RP'd, or for the portal)))
Kadomoto entered the building and went straight down the stairs to his portal room, hoping that he wasn't noticed.
Jasmine walked after him.

FOXXRR
November 3rd, 2016, 05:08 PM
Jasmine walked after him.
He shut the door of the room tightly, and locked it. He couldn't have another person inside the room to do this. The splinters began floating and forming.

Bram246
November 3rd, 2016, 05:11 PM
He shut the door of the room tightly, and locked it. He couldn't have another person inside the room to do this. The splinters began floating and forming.
Jasmine sighed and went to the bathroom to wash her hands.

FOXXRR
November 3rd, 2016, 05:21 PM
Jasmine sighed and went to the bathroom to wash her hands.
Kadomoto sent the splinters through the portal and jumped in. (Brb, going to take Drawing lesson)))