PDA

View Full Version : Stoneheart's mate

Tigress
March 31st, 2017, 12:28 PM
Stoneheart is a solitary tom, he lives a lonely life with no friends at all until a special she-cat helps him out of the darkness and into the light. So this is a sign up sheet to become his mate. Though, there is one rule, the she-cat must be from Thunderclan.

Some information about Stoneheart:
Looks: silver fur, white tail tip with green eyes
Personality: secretive, lonely and kind

The form:
Name:
Looks: (a link is preferred)
Personality:
Questions:
Other:

Thanks guys! May the best she-cat win!

Phoenix Flames
March 31st, 2017, 04:58 PM
Stoneheart is a solitary tom, he lives a lonely life with no friends at all until a special she-cat helps him out of the darkness and into the light. So this is a sign up sheet to become his mate. Though, there is one rule, the she-cat must be from Thunderclan.

Some information about Stoneheart:
Looks: silver fur, white tail tip with green eyes
Personality: secretive, lonely and kind

The form:
Name:
Looks: (a link is preferred)
Personality:
Questions:
Other:

Thanks guys! May the best she-cat win!
Name: Crowsong
Looks (a link is preferred): (I don't have a link for her) Dark gray she-cat with pale blue eyes, black paws, a white chest, and underbelly.
Personality: Loyal, Brave, Respectful, Kind, Friendly, Understanding, and she gets Mental Breakdowns sometimes.
Questions: Nope
Other: Crowsong is scared of fire. She got her blue eyes and black paws from her mother and her white chest and underbelly fur color from her father. Her father had black fur and green eyes and her mother had white fur.

Phoenix Flames
March 31st, 2017, 05:14 PM
Name: Crowsong
Looks (a link is preferred): (I don't have a link for her) Dark gray she-cat with pale blue eyes, black paws, a white chest, and underbelly.
Personality: Loyal, Brave, Respectful, Kind, Friendly, Understanding, and she gets Mental Breakdowns sometimes.
Questions: Nope
Other: Crowsong is scared of fire. She got her blue eyes and black paws from her mother and her white chest and underbelly fur color from her father. Her father had black fur and green eyes and her mother had white fur.
Hollystorm4eva

Tigress
March 31st, 2017, 05:34 PM
Hollystorm4eva

Yes, I'm just waiting a bit to see if anyone else signs up, but I think you'd win cause Crowsong is perfect for Stoneheart.

Phoenix Flames
March 31st, 2017, 05:35 PM
Yes, I'm just waiting a bit to see if anyone else signs up, but I think you'd win cause Crowsong is perfect for Stoneheart.
Okay. :3

Tigress
April 2nd, 2017, 06:47 PM
Okay. :3

Ok, since nobody else is has signed up, Crowsong is Stoneheart's saviour! Do you want to rp now or are you busy?

Phoenix Flames
April 2nd, 2017, 06:49 PM
Ok, since nobody else is has signed up, Crowsong is Stoneheart's saviour! Do you want to rp now or are you busy?
We can rp right now.

Tigress
April 2nd, 2017, 06:53 PM
We can rp right now.

Ok Thunderclan clearing?

Phoenix Flames
April 2nd, 2017, 06:55 PM
Ok Thunderclan clearing?
Yeah.

Tigress
April 2nd, 2017, 06:57 PM
Yeah.