PDA

View Full Version : Mama, Where's Daddy's Girlfriend?

Serendipity
March 30th, 2017, 10:20 PM
Ok, So the plot is this:

WINDCLAN

Littlehymn and (Tom 1) are friends since apprenticeship. After they become warriors, Littlehymn has kits. (Kit 1), (Kit 2), and (Kit 3. I might play Kit 3, it depends on how many forms I get) Well, It's all a happy setting, right? WRONG! (Tom 1) has his eye on (She-cat 2) and it's not long before he is openly displaying his affection for her. (She-cat 2) ends up in the nursery before long, and Littlehymn and her kits fall out of (Tom 1)'s social circle. The kits and LIttlehymn often say 'hi' to (TOm 1) But he never responds...

Needed:
Tom 1
She-Cat 2 Gorseflower Nighty
Kit 1 Maplekit MoonHeart & Friends
Kit 2
Kit 3 (I Might play this char)

Name:
Role:
Personality (You can do TBRPD, But it lowers your chances):
Looks (LInk accepted):
Other?:
If you're She-cat 2 or Tom 1, BACKSTORY:

goddess of ducks
March 30th, 2017, 10:26 PM
What Clan?

Serendipity
March 30th, 2017, 10:35 PM
What Clan?
WIndclan. Please quote me the next time or else I like, forget to check xD

Ludicrous Lunacy
March 30th, 2017, 10:40 PM
Hey, Sweet Bread Ill apply tonight or tomorrow

goddess of ducks
March 30th, 2017, 10:52 PM
Sweet Bread Name: Gorseflower
Role: She cat
Link: https://nightyscharries.weebly.com/gorseflower.html
Personality (You can do TBRPD, But it lowers your chances): in link
Looks (LInk accepted): in link
Other?: She already has one litter of kits now, but I'm assuming this plot will take a bit longer than two months?
If you're She-cat 2 or Tom 1, BACKSTORY: So basically Gorse had a normal Clan life, she followed the rules and thought she was the best. She trained hard and all that stuff.mthungs changed though when she became a warrior. She went out in a border patrol one day and ran into a blue pelted loner tom. After some failed attempts at trying to chase him off, he came back with only flirty sayings. He was clearly hitting on her, but she politely refused and returned to camp. Without giving it second thought, she returned to the territory the next day for some hunting. He was there again and introduced himself as Marker. Gorse realizing that he probably wouldn't leave her alone, went along with him. Long story short they fell in love. She felt guilty about it, seeing as how she had always tried to obey the rules. But still. They spent time together until Marker realized that she seemed to be gaining weight. Sure enough, she found she was expecting kits. Now, she already had two adopted ones back at camp, but these were going to be hers. Days passed and she grew closer to kitting. During her last days of being able to go out and walk in the territory, she looked around for Marker. Unable to find him, she returned home and was orced to move into the nursery without word from him. It wasn't until later she heard talk of a tom cat who had drowned in the Riverclan River trying to escape a patrol. Breaking out, she went to see and sure enough, there lay Marker, dead. She was heart broken and gave birth a week later. She had three little kits, one who resembled her almost exactly, one who was a close variation of her, and one who looked exactly like her father. Currently she's in the nursery still raising that litter of three.

Serendipity
March 31st, 2017, 11:48 PM
Sweet Bread Name: Gorseflower
Role: She cat
Link: https://nightyscharries.weebly.com/gorseflower.html
Personality (You can do TBRPD, But it lowers your chances): in link
Looks (LInk accepted): in link
Other?: She already has one litter of kits now, but I'm assuming this plot will take a bit longer than two months?
If you're She-cat 2 or Tom 1, BACKSTORY: So basically Gorse had a normal Clan life, she followed the rules and thought she was the best. She trained hard and all that stuff.mthungs changed though when she became a warrior. She went out in a border patrol one day and ran into a blue pelted loner tom. After some failed attempts at trying to chase him off, he came back with only flirty sayings. He was clearly hitting on her, but she politely refused and returned to camp. Without giving it second thought, she returned to the territory the next day for some hunting. He was there again and introduced himself as Marker. Gorse realizing that he probably wouldn't leave her alone, went along with him. Long story short they fell in love. She felt guilty about it, seeing as how she had always tried to obey the rules. But still. They spent time together until Marker realized that she seemed to be gaining weight. Sure enough, she found she was expecting kits. Now, she already had two adopted ones back at camp, but these were going to be hers. Days passed and she grew closer to kitting. During her last days of being able to go out and walk in the territory, she looked around for Marker. Unable to find him, she returned home and was orced to move into the nursery without word from him. It wasn't until later she heard talk of a tom cat who had drowned in the Riverclan River trying to escape a patrol. Breaking out, she went to see and sure enough, there lay Marker, dead. She was heart broken and gave birth a week later. She had three little kits, one who resembled her almost exactly, one who was a close variation of her, and one who looked exactly like her father. Currently she's in the nursery still raising that litter of three.

Accepted!!! Can you really quickly just add how she'd deal with 2 different litters IF they do collide? Just in case.

goddess of ducks
March 31st, 2017, 11:59 PM
Accepted!!! Can you really quickly just add how she'd deal with 2 different litters IF they do collide? Just in case.
Hmm, she honestly wouldn't mind it. She would just have to balance her time better. She's already working on time management though in dealing with her three current kits, but I don't think it would be too terribly different.

~Masked~
April 1st, 2017, 01:50 AM
Ok, So the plot is this:

WINDCLAN

Littlehymn and (Tom 1) are friends since apprenticeship. After they become warriors, Littlehymn has kits. (Kit 1), (Kit 2), and (Kit 3. I might play Kit 3, it depends on how many forms I get) Well, It's all a happy setting, right? WRONG! (Tom 1) has his eye on (She-cat 2) and it's not long before he is openly displaying his affection for her. (She-cat 2) ends up in the nursery before long, and Littlehymn and her kits fall out of (Tom 1)'s social circle. The kits and LIttlehymn often say 'hi' to (TOm 1) But he never responds...

Needed:
Tom 1
She-Cat 2
Kit 1
Kit 2

Name:
Role:
Looks (LInk accepted):
Other?:
What does Littlehymn look like?

Serendipity
April 1st, 2017, 10:32 AM
Hmm, she honestly wouldn't mind it. She would just have to balance her time better. She's already working on time management though in dealing with her three current kits, but I don't think it would be too terribly different.
Ok :D

Serendipity
April 1st, 2017, 10:34 AM
What does Littlehymn look like?
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/8b/1c/57/8b1c57ca14485f9dfafb56d8ba446a5d.jpg

~Masked~
April 2nd, 2017, 01:38 AM
Sweet Bread
Name: Maplekit
Role: Kit 1 or 2
Personality: Kind|Adventurous|Impatient
Maplekit is a generally kind kit who enjoys simply playing with others she does this mostly to cheer her mother up because of her father leaving, she is also very adventurous and loves to hide from Littlehymn which usually begins a game of hide and seek between the two but this has also gotten herself into trouble many times too sometimes she goes out of camp accidently, but being the cute kit she is you wouldn't think that she would be so so impatient especially when cats won't talk to her at one point this had caused her to yell at her father about not caring for them but overall Maplekit is a kind silly kit who enjoys having attention.
Looks:Ref (http://www.hdw-inc.com/vidasorrelmarble.jpg)
Maplekit is a small framed kit with a coat very similar to her mother but being a bit darker so it more resembles maple or bark which is were her name had come from.
Other?: Nahh

Serendipity
April 2nd, 2017, 11:31 AM
Sweet Bread
Name: Maplekit
Role: Kit 1 or 2
Personality: Kind|Adventurous|Impatient
Maplekit is a generally kind kit who enjoys simply playing with others she does this mostly to cheer her mother up because of her father leaving, she is also very adventurous and loves to hide from Littlehymn which usually begins a game of hide and seek between the two but this has also gotten herself into trouble many times too sometimes she goes out of camp accidently, but being the cute kit she is you wouldn't think that she would be so so impatient especially when cats won't talk to her at one point this had caused her to yell at her father about not caring for them but overall Maplekit is a kind silly kit who enjoys having attention.
Looks:Ref (http://www.hdw-inc.com/vidasorrelmarble.jpg)
Maplekit is a small framed kit with a coat very similar to her mother but being a bit darker so it more resembles maple or bark which is were her name had come from.
Other?: Nahh

Accepted

Serendipity
June 3rd, 2017, 10:33 AM
Bump Bump Bump

SacredMadness
June 3rd, 2017, 10:48 AM
Ok, So the plot is this:

WINDCLAN

Needed:
Tom 1
She-Cat 2 Gorseflower Nighty
Kit 1 Maplekit MoonHeart & Friends
Kit 2

Name:
Role:
Looks (LInk accepted):
Other?:
Name: Shadekit
Role: Kit 2
Personality:Fierce, stubborn, funny, outgoung, hides insecurities so that only people who actually pay attention to her can notice, quick-witted, headstrong, doesn't take anything from anybody, protective,
Other: I don't think so

Darky
June 3rd, 2017, 10:54 AM
Name: cloudkit
Role:kit 2
Personality (You can do TBRPD, But it lowers your chances): loves to explore and to play with her siblings.(basically me as a cat, happy and fierce.)
Looks (LInk accepted): https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...d8ba446a5d.jpg
Other?: i am sick-ish right now and getting better but at times i can be forgetful.

seasalt
June 3rd, 2017, 11:04 AM
WIP!
Name: Cinnamonkit
Cinnamon, "for her cinnamon colored base fur,"
Role: Kit 2
Personality:
Appearance: Cinnamonkit, as the name suggests, has a cinnamon brown base fur. Their fur is sprinkled with bengal tabby markings all over her body, with stripes going down her tail, legs, and and everywhere else. They have a slim, slender and graceful frame, with a rather thin build to be honest. Their legs are slender, and thin as well, with rather delicate paws, with a sharp edge to them. Cinnamonkit's leg is rather long, and thin furred, but is still rather fuzzy at the end of it, with stripes on the face and nose, which is a warm pink color. She has rather long, circular ears, which are slightly pointy.
Other?: - Their warrior name will be Cinnamonsplash.