PDA

View Full Version : How do I get permission from clans?

Myst
March 30th, 2017, 12:34 PM
I want to roleplay in ShadowClan but need permission. How do I contact the people and get permission?

goddess of ducks
March 30th, 2017, 06:19 PM
You only need permission if the user who RP's the leader says so. Normally, they will specify in their Ceremonies thread on how they accept cats. Fortunately, the Shadowclan leader, Halestar, and her RPer, Jingle allow any cat to join, unless they were a former Dusk Syndicate cat. (Here (http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4747)is the Link to the Shadowclan Ceremonies) In that case, all you need to do is start roleplaying, unless your character is a loner, rogue, or kittypet and you wish to have a joining ceremony if the cat is warrior or apprentice aged.

Another thing is, if you plan to just start rleplaying your character, and you are roleplaying a kit, make sure you have a mother for the kit as it is against the rules to start as a kit with out a mother anymore.

Just wanted to prevent that if need be.

BEAR.
March 31st, 2017, 11:17 AM
Not sure if this is in reference to what was said on the chatbox yesterday or not, but if so, to be able to post in the leader / medicine cat den, you need to contact the leader / medicine cat of that clan asking for permission to post. (You would need to set up a meeting with them, since there probably won't be a reason for you to post in either threads unless you need to talk to the leader or see the medicine cat).

Otherwise, you can refer to what Nighty said, although we're working on getting the joining restrictions moved to the Clan News.

Myst
March 31st, 2017, 01:04 PM
Not sure if this is in reference to what was said on the chatbox yesterday or not, but if so, to be able to post in the leader / medicine cat den, you need to contact the leader / medicine cat of that clan asking for permission to post. (You would need to set up a meeting with them, since there probably won't be a reason for you to post in either threads unless you need to talk to the leader or see the medicine cat).

Otherwise, you can refer to what Nighty said, although we're working on getting the joining restrictions moved to the Clan News.
Thank you for your response! I appreciate your help greatly!