PDA

View Full Version : Ways to destroy the lake clans.

Timbergrowl
March 30th, 2017, 12:34 PM
so i want to know how would you destroy the clans. please give me the details.

Ludicrous Lunacy
March 30th, 2017, 12:36 PM
What do you mean by that?

Timbergrowl
March 30th, 2017, 12:37 PM
What do you mean by that?

say your an evil cat who wants to take over the clans how would you do it.

Ludicrous Lunacy
March 30th, 2017, 12:38 PM
say your an evil cat who wants to take over the clans how would you do it.
hmm.

Would the canon leaders still be leaders?

No One's Beeswax
March 30th, 2017, 12:39 PM
1. Get rid of the lake in some ways, the cats will eventually move or die.
2. Have all the clans be chased out by other clans until only one clan is left. Then, without the support of the other clans, that one clan will be driven out by rouges.

I could come up with more if you like.

Timbergrowl
March 30th, 2017, 12:45 PM
hmm.

Would the canon leaders still be leaders?

do you mean Bramblestar, Mistystar, Rowanstar and Onestar?

Timbergrowl
March 30th, 2017, 12:46 PM
1. Get rid of the lake in some ways, the cats will eventually move or die.
2. Have all the clans be chased out by other clans until only one clan is left. Then, without the support of the other clans, that one clan will be driven out by rouges.

I could come up with more if you like.
yes please!

Ludicrous Lunacy
March 30th, 2017, 12:47 PM
do you mean Bramblestar, Mistystar, Rowanstar and Onestar?
ye

Timbergrowl
March 30th, 2017, 12:49 PM
ye
then yes maybe lets say they are still alive

Ludicrous Lunacy
March 30th, 2017, 01:06 PM
then yes maybe lets say they are still alive
oki

1. Go to rc and threaten to murder mistys childbean unless she surrenders, take over
2. Take the army to WC
3. Take over
4. Repeat with other Clans
5. Appoint a trusted, special guard
6. Find the tribe
7. Take that over as well
8. The end C;

Timbergrowl
March 30th, 2017, 01:44 PM
oki

1. Go to rc and threaten to murder mistys childbean unless she surrenders, take over
2. Take the army to WC
3. Take over
4. Repeat with other Clans
5. Appoint a trusted, special guard
6. Find the tribe
7. Take that over as well
8. The end C;

great thanks!

Zan Partizanne
April 27th, 2017, 10:07 AM
I Would Gather as Many rouges as Possible and trap the clan cats during a gathering and kill off some warriors then while they are recovering we attack clan after clan.

Dr. Sheldon Cooper
April 27th, 2017, 02:23 PM
One word
Beavers
That's all you need

Crow
April 27th, 2017, 11:14 PM
i haven't read the newest series, but this is assuming skyclan has recently joined the lake clans.

somehow become a part of shadowclan.
turn the shc cats against skyclan. drive it home that skyclan is the enemy- stealing their prey, stealing their territory, etc.
become friends with many of the cats in shadowclan. preferably some high ranks along with a bunch of warriors, but focus on apprentices and kits. they're the most impressionable, and they're the next generation.
make sure the other cats know you're trustworthy.
somehow get skyclan scent into the territory. it doesn't matter how.
cover yourself in skyclan scent. completely cover yourself. you can't get shadowclan scent on their territory, though.
hurt yourself pretty badly, and come running into camp. make everyone believe skyclan attacked you.
generally continue to unite shadowclan in hatred of skyclan.
become leader in any way possible while still maintaining friendships. the cats you befriended before should be loyal to you at this point, and should be growing up.
make a friendly visit to windclan. be sure to make onestar like you, and bring up skyclan and how horrible they are. befriend cats while you're at it- it never hurts.
continue speaking to onestar, making a point of how strong shadowclan is and how great windclan and shadowclan would be if allied.
eventually, form an alliance with windclan. have a shared territory and make announcements together.
make sure onestar never feels like he's a second in-command. he should feel as though he's in charge, or you two are strictly equals.
increase patrols on the skyclan border. rile up tensions between the clans and skyclan. ensure that all of shc/wc is united against skc.
continue making friends with young cats, and maintain your relationships. the friends you made upon first joining should be warriors. give extra power to the most trustworthy ones. focus on befriending cats from windclan- they'll trust you less.
with the support of onestar, begin heavy battle training for all cats.
rile the two combined clans up against skyclan.
put skyclan scent onto thc and rc territory, leaving plenty of blood from prey but making sure your scent doesn't get anywhere.
continue doing this until all clans are angered at skyclan.
completely drive out skyclan. shadowclan and windclan will now have three territories- and thus, more food.
at the next gathering, say that skyclan attacked shadowclan camp, going for the medicine den and the nursery. as all clans are turned against skc, this should be fairly easy to convince them of.
wait it out until leafbare. as the combined shc-wc have extra territory, they'll be well fed and stronger than rc/thc.
when the other clans are at their weakest, make alliances with them, acknowledging that they will be under yourself and onestar.
given how strong the combined clans are- and that you're taking the fish from upstream of riverclan to cut off their food supply- they should eventually agree.
stir up lots of distrust regarding onestar's deputy. as much as possible, as this is likely the most crucial step.
create a network of friendships throughout all the clans. as all territories will now be open to everyone, it won't be difficult to meet new cats. again, focus on younger ones.
eventually, find the most trustworthy of these young cats. develop strong bonds with each of the ones you selected.
after finding the very best of all of those, tell them your plan to defeat onestar. this can be anything from a faked fox attack to a fake drowning.
they will carry it out to keep the blame off of your shoulders.
convince the clan that the forest only needs one leader, and that- while you're sad about onestar's death- you think it would be pointless to have his deputy take his place.
considering the connections you've made and the distrust you've made about onestar's deputy, this should work.
there you go- all four clans in your paws, to run to the ground or raise up as you wish. :woot:

judas
April 28th, 2017, 09:36 AM
Four Words
Pack pack Kill kill

Mango
April 28th, 2017, 06:38 PM
I'd creep into Thunderclan camp at night and killed Bramblestar, Squirrelflight, Jayfeather, Adderpaw, and Leafstep. Then I'd sneak into Riverclan camp kill Mistystar, deputy, and medicine cat. Then I'd sneak into Windclan camp and kill Onestar, deputy, and medicine cat. Then I'd sneak into Shadowclan kill Rowanstar, deputy, and Pondpaw. Then I'd travel to the destroyed Skyclan and kill Leafstar, Sharptooth, and Echoleaf. Then the next time I see the clan I'd kill the elders and kits and queens.The next time I'd kill apprentices. Then I'd sit by the border with a gang of rouges and kill warriors until they don't exist anymore.

or learn to speak twoleg and convince them to bomb the clans then a moon later tell them that there are cute little kittypets starving out there and the clancats become kittypets.

wickedvirtues
April 29th, 2017, 02:48 PM
Four Words
Pack pack Kill kill

Oh my god I get that reference.

Brightheart is one of my favorite characters with Yellowfang, Squirrelflight, Ivypool and Crookedstar.

Seraphon
May 17th, 2017, 02:01 PM
I'd creep into Thunderclan camp at night and killed Bramblestar, Squirrelflight, Jayfeather, Adderpaw, and Leafstep. Then I'd sneak into Riverclan camp kill Mistystar, deputy, and medicine cat. Then I'd sneak into Windclan camp and kill Onestar, deputy, and medicine cat. Then I'd sneak into Shadowclan kill Rowanstar, deputy, and Pondpaw. Then I'd travel to the destroyed Skyclan and kill Leafstar, Sharptooth, and Echoleaf. Then the next time I see the clan I'd kill the elders and kits and queens.The next time I'd kill apprentices. Then I'd sit by the border with a gang of rouges and kill warriors until they don't exist anymore.

or learn to speak twoleg and convince them to bomb the clans then a moon later tell them that there are cute little kittypets starving out there and the clancats become kittypets.

Not to be rude, but you said a bunch of the cat's names wrong.