PDA

View Full Version : another new face

coldheart
March 30th, 2017, 05:56 AM
Hello I'm the new face here. I love rp and warriors, so this website sums me up basically. I'm pretty friendly (I don't bite).

~Aesthetic~
March 30th, 2017, 07:26 PM
Hello I'm the new face here. I love rp and warriors, so this website sums me up basically. I'm pretty friendly (I don't bite).
Hey! My warmest welcomes! Around here, I'm probably best known as a bit socially awkward, meme lover, fangirl, etc. I am always completely open if you wanna talk or rp, just post in my visitor messages. I'm a pretty easy person to talk to, so keep me in mind if you ever need anything!

Tigress
March 30th, 2017, 08:36 PM

Welcome to WCO! Hope you have great fun on here! :) :colorwah:

¤Insert_User_Name¤
March 30th, 2017, 08:37 PM
Welcome to WCO! If you have any questions or just want to RP, shoot me a private message! ^^

goddess of ducks
March 30th, 2017, 09:55 PM
:welcome:
Welcome to WCO! It's so awesome that you joined us here as this crazy and wonderful community that we call WCO. I hope you start to feel comfortable around here very soon, as it can be a little confusing to newer people. Just know that even though I may not be staff, I am always open to help answer your questions, and as always, roleplay with you! Just say the word and I'll be there!

BEAR.
March 31st, 2017, 11:26 AM
welcome to WCO, glad to have you here!

monfang
March 31st, 2017, 02:54 PM
welcome!

Ludicrous Lunacy
March 31st, 2017, 02:55 PM
Welcomeeee!

savage scar
April 1st, 2017, 01:53 AM
WELCOME TO WCO! :nuggle: