PDA

View Full Version : Knight In Shining Armor

shark sailor
October 28th, 2016, 06:45 AM
Due do how far we get in the one on the last site, this confined to me, Moonfamg, Frosty, Agnate, Cheshire Cat, and Sasuke. Sorry :P :D My Charries are... Wow just, Elena, The King and Chris the Deagon

shark sailor
October 29th, 2016, 12:38 PM
(Bump :3)

shark sailor
October 30th, 2016, 10:01 AM
:T

monfang
October 30th, 2016, 05:24 PM
(I now I know! I have been Wayyyyy tooooo distracted! Okay, where did we leave off?)

shark sailor
October 30th, 2016, 05:26 PM
(Whatever his name is died, Sam's comforting Elena, King's mad.

monfang
October 31st, 2016, 12:57 PM
(Whatever his name is died, Sam's comforting Elena, King's mad.
(Karter, xD And right! okay)
Sam held Elena. "I will kill those guards, I swear on my life I will." he growled. "You and me both, Sammy." Sier said.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 31st, 2016, 01:00 PM
Sasuke eyes glowed as he sits on a tree his eyes glowing in anger as he growls loudly " I'll end them ...I'll kill them all" he says in a dark cold voice

Frosty
October 31st, 2016, 01:07 PM
(Where did I leave off with lilly?)

shark sailor
October 31st, 2016, 03:50 PM
(Alek, Moon, and Kupo i think are helping her look for Elena I think :3)
Elena didn't answer. She wolf ears twitched and she looked up. She growled when she saw Uriah with an arrow pointed at Sammy and a guard with an arrow at Sier. Elena pointed up at them. "Leave." She said.

Rivergold
November 3rd, 2016, 12:43 PM
(Oy! What about me?? *Kara the silver dragon that's going to be Agnate's companion*)

shark sailor
November 3rd, 2016, 03:42 PM
(Duksbdisbdudbdjajjdjdbdjsjdjs sorrryyyyyyyyyyyyyy I want paying attentionnnnnnnn)

Rivergold
November 4th, 2016, 12:39 PM
(...where's Agnate? Kara still wants to kill him btw)

shark sailor
November 4th, 2016, 04:22 PM
(Idk..... I'm tempted to go spam him.... Hmmmmmmmm................. I'll brb X3)

Agnate
November 4th, 2016, 04:39 PM
...what does Axel do now?)

Rivergold
November 4th, 2016, 06:43 PM
(I dunno, but when is he gonna finish that battle with Kara?)

Agnate
November 4th, 2016, 06:49 PM
uhm... how about now?) Axel walked to where he had his griffon tied up and untied him, swinging onto his back and soaring into the sky to a clearing near where he had first met Kara. He dismounted and signaled for the griffon to leave until he was called back and took off his armor, sitting in the clearing cross-legged

Rivergold
November 4th, 2016, 07:03 PM
(*flaps exitedly* YAAASSSSS)
Kara lit in a nearby tree, watching.

Agnate
November 4th, 2016, 07:08 PM
"Hello, great dragoness" Axel called out, watching Kara "I am sorry for the way I treated you when we first met. I said I would come alone, unarmed to let you do what you wish with me, and I have"

Rivergold
November 4th, 2016, 07:14 PM
Her eyes flashed, and she slowly coiled down the tree headfirst, silver scales glinting in the half light.

Agnate
November 4th, 2016, 07:16 PM
Axel watched her, appearing perfectly calm, but his heart was beating at what seemed like thousands of miles per hour.

Rivergold
November 4th, 2016, 07:20 PM
(pff. You still don't know who Fluffy is)
Her wings half open, she approached slowly.

Agnate
November 4th, 2016, 07:33 PM
What does that have to do with anything?) Axel just sat there, watching Kara half-fearfully

Rivergold
November 4th, 2016, 07:37 PM
She moved closer and closer, until she was about an inch away from his nose, staring into his eyes.

Agnate
November 4th, 2016, 07:47 PM
Axel stared back into her eyes, rarely blinking. His training as a knight was all that was keeping him from jumping back and scrambling for his armor, but he sat still, knowing that he had to take the punishment she chose for him in order to gain her trust.

Rivergold
November 4th, 2016, 07:53 PM
She suddenly opened her mouth and closed her jaws on his nose.

Agnate
November 4th, 2016, 08:00 PM
Axel closed his eyes tightly, biting his tongue as her jaws closed on his nose, keeping himself from screaming in pain

Rivergold
November 4th, 2016, 08:09 PM
She released him with the utmost care and sat back on her haunches. She had made sure that her teeth hadn't peirced his skin.

Agnate
November 4th, 2016, 08:21 PM
Axel opened his eyes and looked cross-eyed at his nose for a minute before looking at Kara and nodding "Are we good?" He asked softly

Rivergold
November 4th, 2016, 08:24 PM
She stared into his eyes, tapped her tail once on the ground, and then with a flourish of her wings, she turned and took off into the sky, flying away with powerful beats of her wings.

Agnate
November 4th, 2016, 08:30 PM
not sure what to do with him now, since were the only people on this, so... he'll just watch her fly away now XD) Axel sat, watching her leave with a smile. He had resolved another conflict, sure, he hadn't managed to truly befriend her, but he at least managed to end the feud

Rivergold
November 4th, 2016, 08:37 PM
As she flew away, Kara smiled to herself. My brother was right, she thought. "To bite someone's nose is to reveal much about them." She snorted and looked back. I did try to bite gently...he's going to have some bruise there; for a while.

Agnate
November 4th, 2016, 08:39 PM
welp, nothing really to do...)

Rivergold
November 4th, 2016, 08:41 PM
(just have him go off and nurse his wounds. She'll be coming back in less than a day.)

shark sailor
November 4th, 2016, 08:45 PM
(Hai guys :3)

Rivergold
November 4th, 2016, 08:46 PM
(hey look, another person.)

Agnate
November 4th, 2016, 08:47 PM
K. Also, i wont be on until after... like... 6:00 eastern american time tomorrow) Axel stood up after a while, calling back his griffon and grabbing his armor. When his griffon landed, he immediately jumped onto his back, taking off and heading towards the castle

shark sailor
November 4th, 2016, 08:50 PM
(XD Hiii River XD)
Elena sat beside Glenshine Creek, seeing visions of her, Karter, Sier and Sam playing in the water. She smiled softly. Too bad one is gone. She looked up and smiled as Chris flew down and laid down beside her, laying his snout on her lap. Elena just smiled.

Rivergold
November 4th, 2016, 08:51 PM
(...*sigh.* HER. not ME. I'm still on!) Kara returned to her nest, and curled up in it, thinking.

Agnate
November 4th, 2016, 08:53 PM
I understand that, but I was just saying, tomorrow, thats the soonest ill be able to get on) Axel saw Elena down by Glenshine Creek and signaled for the griffon to land on the opposite side from her. Even before it's talons touched the ground, Axel was on the ground, waving to Elena "Hey"

shark sailor
November 4th, 2016, 08:56 PM
Elena smiled at Axel. "Hey." She said. Chris growled softly, blue and purple tail thudding on the ground.

Frosty
November 4th, 2016, 08:59 PM
Lilly sat on a branch of a large tree, looking out to the forest below. She was lost, again. She had come to find her only freind , but instead failed and lost her way, her home , AND her bestand only freind. though what did that matter now? it didnt! she sighed heavily anbd wiped her face , feeling tears slide down her face and some getting on her pale hands

shark sailor
November 4th, 2016, 09:02 PM
Chris stood up and flapped off. He landed on the ground beneath Lily. He nudged her foot.

Rivergold
November 4th, 2016, 09:06 PM
(I understand. I'll be on US central time a little before 8, at 12:30, and maybe on after school. ...What am I saying... There is no school tomorrow! I won't be on at all tomorrow unless I can sneak on.)
Kara lay in her nest for a time, then left her den. She hadn't eaten for a few days, so hunting wasn't a bad idea. She flew over a creek, veering away from the scents of humans and griffon.

Frosty
November 4th, 2016, 09:09 PM
Lily felt the nudge on her foot and looked down . she screamed a little pulled her foot to the branch before realizing who the dragon was . "ch-chris?!" She gasped, astonished at the familiar sight

shark sailor
November 4th, 2016, 09:51 PM
Chris nodded and pointed at Glenshine Creek. "Elena's over there if you're wondering."

Frosty
November 4th, 2016, 09:57 PM
Lily gasped again. "You mean Elena iis alive well?" She asked, already climbing from her tree

shark sailor
November 4th, 2016, 09:58 PM
"Yeah. Sam helped her out." Chris said.

Frosty
November 4th, 2016, 10:05 PM
"thats good!" lily said happily "i cant wait to see her it has been so long ". the girl suddenly stopped " would elena even want to see me?" she asked

shark sailor
November 4th, 2016, 10:06 PM
"Of course." Chris smiled at her with his needle sharp teeth. "She really loves you. Your like her sister."

Frosty
November 4th, 2016, 10:13 PM
lily felt tears come again. "then why did she leave without me ? " she asked, remembering their conversation they had right before they went on that first walk so very long ago

Rivergold
November 4th, 2016, 10:46 PM
(Agnate you still on?)

shark sailor
November 5th, 2016, 08:55 AM
lily felt tears come again. "then why did she leave without me ? " she asked, remembering their conversation they had right before they went on that first walk so very long ago
Chris didn't answer and growled softly. Elena turned around and her eyes lit up. "LILY!" She screamed, getting up and running ver, throwing her arms around her friend.

Frosty
November 5th, 2016, 09:27 AM
Lily was surprised at first but in the end hugged her ind back tightly . "Elena. I was so worried. We all were. You had just left one day and I didn't know what had happened . other people knew, but I didn't" lily breathed, trying not to cry happy tears

shark sailor
November 5th, 2016, 09:28 AM
"I'm so sorry Lil..."

Frosty
November 5th, 2016, 09:49 AM
"Dont apologize. I'm just glad I've found you again "

shark sailor
November 5th, 2016, 11:02 AM
Elena just hugged her friend, a smile on her face.

Rivergold
November 11th, 2016, 12:09 PM
Kara landed in the clearing the knight was in, looking around. She flicked her tail and coiled up, waiting

Agnate
November 12th, 2016, 05:23 AM
Axel turned, getting onto the griffin and started to head back towards the clearing, rubbing his nose the entire way there.

Rivergold
November 13th, 2016, 06:30 PM
She closed her eyes, seemingly asleep.

Rivergold
November 19th, 2016, 06:45 PM
(BUMP)