PDA

View Full Version : [Plot] Weaponless Warrior | Part I [Plot]

Ludicrous Lunacy
March 29th, 2017, 05:53 PM
[ j a k e ] [ Lawlipop ] [ Chameleon ] [ turtle ]
This plot revolves around Penguino, a declawed kittypet tom. His page is a WIP.

---

Penguino is a fairly young tom, living alone with his twoleg family. They treat him kindly, but one day he decides he's had enough with the penguin costumes and dry treats and food. So one day, he sees his chance as his twolegs go out to their monsters. Sprinting out the open door, he's immediately flung into the danger of the streets.
He spent a couple days struggling to survive, and eventually [Loner] found him, starving and dehydrated, and caught him some food. Peguino stayed with [Loner] for a while before setting off for the forest. He reaches it, but before going far he is attacked by [Syndicate Cat], who says he tresspassed and must join or die. Terrified and confused, Penguino doesnt respond fast enough and the cat attacks him. Without his claws, he can hardly fight back, and is left slowly bleeding to death on the SkyClan border. [Syndicate Cat] decides to leave him to die slowly and painfully, planning to check back later, but [SkyClan Cat] finds him. Bringing him to camp, [SkyClan Cat] offers for the kittypet to request to join, but due to his past experiences the tom declines. Leaving his newfound friend behind, he wanders a bit and stumbles onto WindClan territory. If you've read this far but the animal costumes than penguino wears as a kittypet in your form.
There, he is met by [WindClan Warrior], who attacks him without question due to his SkyClan scent. Penguino barely manages an excape, and runs to RiverClan. When he reaches the territory, [RiverClan Warrior 1] and [RiverClan Warrior 2] confront him, and thinking fast, he asks to join. They bring him to camp and, for a while, everything is somewhat O.K. He has been given the warrior name Clawless. However, drama begins to unfold, as he begins to develope feelings for [RiverClan Warrior 1]. One day, he finds them dead. Apparently, [RiverClan Warrior 2] murdered them to eliminate competition because they loved Clawless. Horrified, the tom ran away, finally going to ShadowClan. There, he eventually met [Mate] and they became close friends, eventually becomming mates.

roles
loner - must be warrior age or above
ds cat - preffered to be a fighter or a guard, should be fairly territorial
skc cat - must be a warrior or older, should be a pacifist or sympathetic
wc warrior - must be a warrior or older, should be quick to violence
rc warrior 1 - can be any gender, must be a warrior, dies
rc warrior 2 - can be any gender, must be a warrior
mate - preffered to be a tom

*please note that any role that doesnt die is involved in part 2 and i need people for all of them*

form
if linking a character page, just omit the sections that it covers
name ::
role ::
personality ::
strengths ::
weaknesses ::
code ::
other/questions ::

Not first come first serve
Chosing date is currently set for April Tenth, any forms posted before 11:59 PM April Ninth EDT will be considered.
The mate will be chosen on April Ninth.

j a k e
March 29th, 2017, 05:56 PM
!! i love this!! definitely going to sign up !!

Mango
March 29th, 2017, 06:02 PM
Save me SKYCLAN CAT!

Crumbleless
March 29th, 2017, 06:05 PM
Save me the Shadowclan Mate please!

Brunch
March 29th, 2017, 06:10 PM
This is one of the best plots I have come across! I'm incredibly excited to sign up!

Ludicrous Lunacy
March 29th, 2017, 06:23 PM
j a k e
Heh ty
Chameleon
I'll wait but this isnt first come first serve Crumbleless
^
Cloudy
oh well tysm ^^

The form and roles, as well as a code have been added. Just skim, youll find it soon enough tbh

Or you can use google translate

Lawlipop
March 29th, 2017, 07:07 PM
name :: Nero (http://lawliskitties.weebly.com/nero.html)
role :: DS Cat
code :: pengu (https://img.buzzfeed.com/buzzfeed-static/static/enhanced/webdr04/2012/10/31/12/enhanced-buzz-24552-1351699774-15.jpg)
other/questions :: Nero taking over

Ludicrous Lunacy
March 29th, 2017, 09:28 PM
Boopadoop

ameko
March 29th, 2017, 09:43 PM
i was gonna apply for ds cat but i want lawli to have a good chance w nero bc he's a cool character and i don't have any other characters that fit for this so i'll wait for part 2

Empress Of Evil
March 30th, 2017, 12:19 AM
Name: Hades (http://empressoesocs.weebly.com/hades.html)
Role: DS cat
Code: Penguin
Other: None

Name: Auroraflame (http://empressoesocs.weebly.com/auroraflame.html)
Role: SkyClan cat
Code: Penguin
Other: Nada

Lawlipop
March 30th, 2017, 06:09 AM
i was gonna apply for ds cat but i want lawli to have a good chance w nero bc he's a cool character and i don't have any other characters that fit for this so i'll wait for part 2

;o; <3

Ludicrous Lunacy
March 30th, 2017, 08:55 AM
well spoiler for part two there's gonna be another ds cat so if you want to wait you can but feel free to apply for this one

j a k e
March 30th, 2017, 01:15 PM
name :: silvanus
(http://charsip.weebly.com/silvanus.html)role :: loner
code :: penguin!!
other/questions :: nope

goddess of ducks
March 30th, 2017, 01:36 PM
name :: Cliffheart
Link :: https://nightyscharries.weebly.com/cliffheart.html
role :: Skyclan Cat
code :: penguin
other/questions :: Nope

name :: Rowan
link :: http://nightyscharries.weebly.com/rowan.html
role :: Loner
code:: penguin
other/questions :: nope

Ludicrous Lunacy
March 30th, 2017, 06:07 PM
tysm for the forms, guys!

bump for more forms, we still need applicatons for the RC cats. I dont mind new characters.

Brunch
March 30th, 2017, 06:11 PM
name :: Goldenflame
role :: Mate
personality :: Smart is one of the words that would describe this reserved tom. He observes evrything, though never really remarks much of it. For this, he is somewhat considered an "outsider" in ShadowClan, for his lack of words. Goldenflame is very oblivious to their words spoken behind his back. Goldenflame never intentionally flirts with cats , and if he says something that might be taken as an advancement, he doesn't notice it. Goldneflame take wall of his time making sure he knows what happens in the clearing that he barely realizes what comes out of his mouth. Goldenflame is by no means smooth with words, quite the opposite, actually, he normally stumbles over his words.

Goldenflame, though sometimes very quiet, has a passive aggressive side that only comes out when he is incredibly angry, though he settles his acrimony by being passive aggressive.
strengths :: Golden England is one of the best hunters in ShadowClan. He also fights well, though not as well as he hunts.
weaknesses :: Goldenflame's one true darkness is darkness of shadows, since his pelt appears more clearly there.
code :: Penguin
other/questions :: :)

Ludicrous Lunacy
March 31st, 2017, 11:12 PM
Great forms guys ^^

Bump!

Ludicrous Lunacy
April 6th, 2017, 04:10 PM
Bump

I need forms for both RC cats or I won't be able to accept any forms!

Ludicrous Lunacy
April 9th, 2017, 08:56 PM
Guyssss srslyyyy I need forms for the rc catssss

graves
April 10th, 2017, 11:50 PM
name :: Spireflare & Fireflare (http://cassmeoussidehowboutdah.weebly.com/fireflare--spireflare.html)
Role :: Windclan warrior(s)
code :: Penguin
other/questions :: nah

Ludicrous Lunacy
April 11th, 2017, 12:19 AM
here we go
Through much eyeball stabbing with forks and such I have decided the roles so far. BOTH RC CATS ARE STILL NEEDED TO START.

Selected cats:
Loner - Silvanus [ j a k e ]
DS Cat - Nero [ Lawlipop ]
SkyClan Warrior - Auroraflame [ Empress Of Evil ]
WindClan Warrior - Spireflare and Fireflare [ woly ]
RiverClan Cat 1 - NEEDED!!
RiverClan Cat 2 - NEEDED!!
Mate - Goldenflame [ Cloudy ]

Thank you everyone who applied!! Please remember that BOTH RiverClan cats will remain open for at least two days, and the plot will start after they are selected!

lilith
April 11th, 2017, 08:44 AM
Okay what doers it mean by code :?

Ludicrous Lunacy
April 11th, 2017, 10:13 AM
Okay what doers it mean by code :?
Hidden in one of the paragraphs there was a sentence that said what to put in the code section, idk where it is though 0_0

lilith
April 11th, 2017, 10:15 AM
Hidden in one of the paragraphs there was a sentence that said what to put in the code section, idk where it is though 0_0
rip ill reread it in a bit

but please reserve the death of rc1 :0

Ludicrous Lunacy
April 15th, 2017, 12:44 AM
rip ill reread it in a bit

but please reserve the death of rc1 :0

(Bump)

Ludicrous Lunacy
April 25th, 2017, 05:53 PM
Bumping this thread, below are all the accepted people again,
tell me if youre no longer participating, and we really need the RiverClan cats!

Loner - Silvanus [ j a k e ]
DS Cat - Nero [ Lawlipop ]
SkyClan Warrior - Auroraflame [ Empress Of Evil ]
WindClan Warrior - Spireflare ?and Fireflare? [ woly ]
RiverClan Cat 1 - NEEDED!!
RiverClan Cat 2 - NEEDED!!
Mate - Goldenflame [ Cloudy ]

[ @turte ]

Brunch
April 25th, 2017, 06:20 PM
Thank you Ludicrous!