PDA

View Full Version : The Worst. Possible. Scenario.

Rivergold
March 29th, 2017, 05:45 AM
I'm sorry, I'm just wanting to do this because I usually go to bed five hours ago.

This is a simple plot. Mostly because I won't be in it.
Or maybe I will.
This will basically be the love child of two cats. Simple enough, right? Wrong. The sad thing is, these two cats, they're in different clans. So that's a no-no from the start. Also, these two lovers are both sworn to never take mates. That's right. Two medicine cats from different clans. but oh no, what's this? A litter?
Where the heck are these supposed to go?

(I honestly do not care if no one joins this.)
* = lives
x = dies
<3= needed
# = Veeerrrry optional

*<3 Medicine cat(or apprentice) 1(Different clan, different gender than 2):
*<3 Medicine cat(or apprentice) 2(Different clan, different gender than 1):
I'm kit one
#Kit 2:
#Kit 3:

sNazzy
March 29th, 2017, 06:12 AM
I have three kits I could contribute to the plot. I''ll repost their information once I find an appropriate appearance for 2 of them.

Mango
March 29th, 2017, 05:52 PM
i'm not sure any meddie's will be taking a mate...

Rivergold
March 30th, 2017, 12:08 PM
I know, and I just kinda wanted to do this just because.
@Oshawott King (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=55) I'll be one of the kits, if this happens. And please, just be one, so others can be in on it too,

|+sari+|
March 30th, 2017, 12:11 PM
I'm sorry, I'm just wanting to do this because I usually go to bed five hours ago.

This is a simple plot. Mostly because I won't be in it.
Or maybe I will.
This will basically be the love child of two cats. Simple enough, right? Wrong. The sad thing is, these two cats, they're in different clans. So that's a no-no from the start. Also, these two lovers are both sworn to never take mates. That's right. Two medicine cats from different clans. but oh no, what's this? A litter?
Where the heck are these supposed to go?

(I honestly do not care if no one joins this.)
* = lives
x = dies
<3= needed
# = Veeerrrry optional

*<3 Medicine cat(or apprentice) 1(Different clan, different gender than 2):
*<3 Medicine cat(or apprentice) 2(Different clan, different gender than 1):
*<3Kit 1:
#Kit 2:
#Kit 3:

Lemme be Kit 1!!! Plz plz plzzz!!!! O.O))

Rivergold
March 30th, 2017, 12:26 PM
Lemme be Kit 1!!! Plz plz plzzz!!!! O.O)) THat would be me, as I don't have a HR...you can be in the rest of the litter. But I still doubt this will ever happen.

Momotaro
March 30th, 2017, 12:27 PM
Ok, Rivergold, no med-cat will want to sacrifice their possession, so heres an idea, have it two cats who are mates with other cats.

Rivergold
March 30th, 2017, 12:55 PM
Ok, @Rivergold (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=177), no med-cat will want to sacrifice their possession, so heres an idea, have it two cats who are mates with other cats. If you realize, I don't honestly care if no one joins this plot. THe plan was for it to be something that people look at and say, "woah, that's really bad." If two MCs actually do join it.... woohoo whoopdedo have fun. It's not a serious plot.

Momotaro
March 30th, 2017, 01:05 PM
If you realize, I don't honestly care if no one joins this plot. THe plan was for it to be something that people look at and say, "woah, that's really bad." If two MCs actually do join it.... woohoo whoopdedo have fun. It's not a serious plot.
due to stuff, it is difficult for me to recognise tone, especially through text

Rivergold
March 30th, 2017, 01:11 PM
due to stuff, it is difficult for me to recognise tone, especially through text Yeah, I know what you mean. Oh, and there's also the fact that I wrote this after sitting online for more than twelve hours and it was 5:45 in the morning with me usually going to bed at midnight....so...

sNazzy
March 30th, 2017, 01:58 PM
I know, and I just kinda wanted to do this just because.
@Oshawott King (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=55) I'll be one of the kits, if this happens. And please, just be one, so others can be in on it too,
Sure. It's just I kinda want to get my four new characters out. Ever since I joined, I've only had one living character, Dovepaw, and poor Rainkit who died at birth. It is a bit annoying that I almost never have anything to do on here, and, well... I guess I won't be able to stand waiting for this plot to actually take action. So I guess I'm quitting???

That was way too wordy.

Rivergold
March 30th, 2017, 02:33 PM
Sure. It's just I kinda want to get my four new characters out. Ever since I joined, I've only had one living character, Dovepaw, and poor Rainkit who died at birth. It is a bit annoying that I almost never have anything to do on here, and, well... I guess I won't be able to stand waiting for this plot to actually take action. So I guess I'm quitting???

That was way too wordy.
Ok. but, just letting you know, you don't have to start your new charries as kits. you can start them at any age and in any clan.

sNazzy
March 30th, 2017, 02:55 PM
Ok. but, just letting you know, you don't have to start your new charries as kits. you can start them at any age and in any clan.
I know. But the awkwardness is too much for me to handle. When I just pretend they have already had so many experiences I haven't Rped, I feel... weird.

Rivergold
March 30th, 2017, 03:40 PM
I know. But the awkwardness is too much for me to handle. When I just pretend they have already had so many experiences I haven't Rped, I feel... weird. Then don't pretend. Have them live in the here and now.