PDA

View Full Version : Ms. Hawk's Home for Peculiar Children

Casual Scribbles
October 28th, 2016, 06:09 AM
Based off Ms. Peregrine's Home For Peculiar Children. (The book, not the movie. I am mad at the movie)

"But Ms. Hawk, it told you he was coming!"

"It doesn't matter, child. If he is truly coming, he won't find us. That was the entire purpose of this loop. I shall go and see he is close,"

Erin Hawk has formed a loop in New York City itself, and keeps her Peculiars there. Her children are rather fond of this new loop because it is in 2016, and therefore, they will not fall to dust, nor will they be without the technology we have. There is an alleyway in NYC that very few know about, marked by a simple blue dot. At the end of the alleyway is a dumpster. The loop entrance is the dumpster, to throw off the wights. (Luckily the dumpster is always empty and seems to be forgotten). Because the loop is so current, the children can be outside of the loop for extended periods of time without falling to dust. Who are you?

I have the right to deny acceptance for any reason!

Form:
Name:
Personality:
Looks (links allowed):
Peculiarity:
Were you in a different loop before this one?:
Other:
Questions:

Name: Silvia Grey
Personality: very cold to newcomers and those she doesn't know. It's extremely hard to break through her shell and gain her trust. But if somehow do manage to get her out, she will fight to any cost to protect you from anything. Finds strange amusement in watching others fight. Despite her athleticism, she isn't very strong battle wise and prefers long range fighting if possible, but will use pressure points on humans or Peculiars if she has to.
Looks (links allowed): Short, pixie cut brown hair with a streak of color in it. She is tall and athletic. Her eyes are a grey-green that appear grey from most distances, but green from really close, if you're lucky to get that close to her.
Peculiarity: She can become essentially any animal, including some mythical ones. (Sorry folks, not unicorns)
Were you in a different loop before this one?: nope
Love Interest: open
Other: sometimes randomly switches between Bristish accent and no accent from having watched and mimicked too many British accents
Questions:

:blue:
October 28th, 2016, 06:38 AM
Name: Tyler

Personality: TBRP, She's more shy then anything though

Looks (links allowed): http://p1.i.ntere.st/42075c618386921f53143c7078e34282_480.jpg

Peculiarity: Can have this sort of "Ghost" like form, where she can become invisible and walk through walls

Were you in a different loop before this one?: No

Other: None

Questions: None

Casual Scribbles
October 28th, 2016, 08:34 AM
Accepted)

Hallowed Echo
October 28th, 2016, 09:54 AM
Name: Cody
Personality: Friendly, Quiet, Secretive, and Rebellious.
Looks (links allowed): He has black shaggy hair with blue eyes. He wears a black Fall Out Boy shirt with jeans and military boots.
Peculiarity: Hydrokinesis
Other: No
Questions: No

Casual Scribbles
October 28th, 2016, 07:15 PM
Accepted!

Poppyfrost
October 28th, 2016, 07:21 PM
Name: Hunter
Personality: Hunter is very strange. He could be friends with you, or be dating you one minute, then the other minute, he could be trying to kill you. Not many people know about this, only him. He is quiet, yet very dominant. He likes to have friends, but doesn't like it when people abandon him. He was abused as a child, and he has many scars along his body. Hunter can be very hesitant at first, but if you get on his good side, he'll do it.
Looks (links allowed): *image coming soon*
Peculiarity: he can shapeshift, but it uses up a ton of his energy.
Other: nope
Questions: Why were you mad at the movie..? I think it was wonderful :3

Poppyfrost
October 28th, 2016, 07:28 PM
Name: Hunter
Personality: Hunter is very strange. He could be friends with you, or be dating you one minute, then the other minute, he could be trying to kill you. Not many people know about this, only him. He is quiet, yet very dominant. He likes to have friends, but doesn't like it when people abandon him. He was abused as a child, and he has many scars along his body. Hunter can be very hesitant at first, but if you get on his good side, he'll do it.
Looks (links allowed): *image coming soon*
Peculiarity: he can shapeshift, but it uses up a ton of his energy.
Other: nope
Questions: Why were you mad at the movie..? I think it was wonderful :3

https://goo.gl/images/QJEPFI

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 28th, 2016, 07:31 PM
Name: Damien
Gender male
Personality: Tends not to talk much and is normally active and doing something
Looks (links allowed): tall muscular male
Peculiarity: Can control water
Other:
Questions: No

Casual Scribbles
October 28th, 2016, 07:49 PM
Both accepted! And I was mad at the movie because they messed a lot if things up. Emma is supposed to be the one with fire powers and Olive is supposed to be the one that levitates. Not to mention, Olive stopped aging at about 9 or 10 in the book, and Millard stopped aging at about 18 or 19. And Millard was keeping track of exactly when each and everything happened in their village. And they missed the funniest scene in the book, the one where Jacob calls the hotel place and the manager completely butchers the name.)

Poppyfrost
October 28th, 2016, 07:51 PM
Oh... well, I still think it was great. I went on my second date to watch it. It was amazing XP) so when can we start? :)

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 28th, 2016, 08:02 PM
I went not even two weeks ago. It was my first time

Agnate
October 28th, 2016, 08:11 PM
Name: Axel
Personality:Intelligent, confident, but scarred. He's new to the loop, and is still rather shy around the others, that of course saying when he isn't being overconfident and cocky
Looks (links allowed): tall, with short brown hair and tanned skin. He is fit, but lithe and doesn't talk very much
Peculiarity: can change the density of himself and anything he touches
Were you in a different loop before this one?: nada
Other:
Questions:

Casual Scribbles
October 28th, 2016, 08:22 PM
When I get a few more Peculiars)

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 29th, 2016, 06:56 PM
Can we just start now?

Casual Scribbles
October 30th, 2016, 08:19 PM
Accepted and sure we can start)

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 30th, 2016, 08:46 PM
Ok

Shadow
October 30th, 2016, 10:02 PM
Name:Shade
Personally:aggressive,mysterious,shy,caring,protec tive,can act like a kid,funny,brave,smart
Looks:http://data.whicdn.com/images/178516946/large.jpg
Peculiarly:can control the shadows and can morph into a black cat
Were you in a different loop before this one?:
Other:no
Questions:no

Casual Scribbles
October 31st, 2016, 05:24 AM
Accepted!

October 31st, 2016, 06:33 AM
((So...how should we start?))

Shadow
October 31st, 2016, 07:58 AM
Ok thx

Casual Scribbles
October 31st, 2016, 10:59 AM
(Erm, I guess we could have some of the Peculiars coming back from current time and entering the loop) Silvia walked beside some of the other peculiars, her feet guiding her along the path she had walked a hundred times over.

Bram246
October 31st, 2016, 11:07 AM
Name: Jasmine
Personality: quiet, observant, friendly
Looks (links allowed):plain clothes, shoulder length black hair, brown skin, dark brown eyes
Peculiarity: Shapeshifting but only small to medium animals, anything larger makes her faint when she changes back
Were you in a different loop before this one?:Nope
Other:She reads a lot so she has her closet full of different books.
Questions: None

CherryIce
October 31st, 2016, 11:23 AM
Name: Tino
Personality: cheerful, careing, but when he gets mad then he really gets mad. Of course, during these times he usually stays away because he doesnt want to hurt anyone.
Looks (links allowed):
Peculiarity: He can change the whether of any place within 20 feet of himself! it usually changes depending on his mood.
Were you in a different loop before this one?: nope, this is his first loop. Hes always been here, probabily always will be here.
Other:
Questions: is it to late for me to join? Because i really loved the book and would actually love to be in this roleplay!

Casual Scribbles
October 31st, 2016, 11:26 AM
(Both accepted!)

Bram246
October 31st, 2016, 11:28 AM
Jasmine was sitting under a tree reading a thick book. She had the book on her knees as she read it.

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 31st, 2016, 11:33 AM
Damien sat in his room reading a book.

Bram246
October 31st, 2016, 11:38 AM
Putting the book in her purse Jasmine turned into a tiny blue bird. She flew over the park back to her room.

monfang
October 31st, 2016, 11:48 AM
Form:
Name: Isobel
Personality:She is cocky, stubborn, troublesome, riskful, humorous, yet she is a very stoic girl. She has a motherly feel to her, and she loves to annoy people, even if she is not trying to. She is highly protective of her friends and family.
Looks (links allowed): http://rs16.pbsrc.com/albums/b3/Kairakoi/Anime/blonde-hair-animes-anime-30920322-500-632_zps3e18f80c.jpg~c200
Peculiarity: Shape-shifting
Were you in a different loop before this one?: Nerp
Other: Nerp
Questions: Nerp

October 31st, 2016, 02:48 PM
Tyler walked next to Silvia, looking around the city, her black hair held back out of her eyes, her hoodie wrapped warmly around her, dark green eyes looking for the dumpster quietly, when she had first come, not to long ago, the thought of going through a dumpster made her throw up, but now she was fine with it, knowing that there was no trash, and instead she would be in a place where other people like her were

Bram246
October 31st, 2016, 02:58 PM
Jasmine was almost to her room when she saw a group walking down the street. She flew down and landed on Tyler's head,"Hey! Where you guys headed?"

October 31st, 2016, 03:08 PM
Tyler looked at Jasmine, keeping herself straight although she almost staggered, "B-Back down the ally...to the loop" she stammered, smiling, her black hair now having a white ribbon pressed against it, as Jasmine had flattened the ribbon that had popped up on her head when she jumped down

Bram246
October 31st, 2016, 03:15 PM
"Oh! Which alley is it in?! I've trying to find it for months!", Jasmine said excitedly jumping down to Tyler's shoulder.

October 31st, 2016, 03:20 PM
"I-I..." Tyler nearly fell over once again, being frail wasn't the best thing for her, she didn't know what to say, this bird could be a Wright ((I think that's how to spell it )) for all she knew! So she didn't respond, though, either way, she was at a loss of words

Bram246
October 31st, 2016, 03:24 PM
Jasmine flew off her shoulder and turned back to her human form,"Are you okay?"

October 31st, 2016, 03:41 PM
"Yeah," Tyler said calmly, her hands at her sides, she had regained her balance when Jasmine had gotten off her shoulder, but that didn't mean she wasn't uncomfortable, just shy, and most of the peculiars knew that, but the new ones...not so much, she had just learned to get used to it, instead of disappearing, like she used to

Bram246
October 31st, 2016, 03:44 PM
Jasmine smiled,"Glad you're alright. Anyway where was the um loop again?"

Casual Scribbles
October 31st, 2016, 03:53 PM
(close, it's Wight) Silvia glared suspiciously at the girl. "Who are you?" she hissed. The last thing she needed was to bring a wight straight to Mrs. Hawk. They both knew he was coming, but none of the other Peculiars did. The two would rather keep it that way.

Bram246
October 31st, 2016, 04:01 PM
"I'm Jasmine! I've been trying to find the loop for a while now and was wondering if I could stay there.", she smiled,"I don't have much to bring so I'll be quick to move in. If you accept me."

Hallowed Echo
October 31st, 2016, 04:06 PM
Cody walked down the sidewalk. His eyes always focused on the ground, looking for a blue dot on the ground. It always puzzled him why it was on the ground and only in front of this alley. He found it, but two girls were standing in front of the alley, talking about a loop. "What's a loop. Who are you?" He asked.

Bram246
October 31st, 2016, 04:11 PM
Jasmine shrugged at Cody,"Don't know but I'm going to it. I'm Jasmine.",she held out her hand.

October 31st, 2016, 04:14 PM
Tyler shook, her eyes looking at Cody quietly, "If you don't want to die I suggest you leave..." she muttered, not meeting his eyes, glancing at Jasmine, "That goes for you too" she muttered, not having enough strength to actually hiss it, being too frail either way

(( Could Tyler also know about him? ))

rubinaito
October 31st, 2016, 04:23 PM
~Form~
Name: Adriana MacBlain
Personality: She is a headstrong, stubborn lady with a Scottish accent.
Looks (links allowed): Frizzy red hair with pale skin and a smattering of freckles across her nose. Her eyes are a deep emerald green, and she's a tall girl. (5'8") She commonly wears a pale green dress, and a collar made of white ribbon, with a pearl hanging from it.
Peculiarity: She has a habit of turning into a fox when she's nervous, panicked, or angry.
Were you in a different loop before this one?: Yes; She lived in a loop in Scotland that was before modern technology, so she's a rather old-fashioned.
Other: She's got a Scottish accent, and was born and raised in Scotland for the majority of her life.
Questions: Nope.

Bram246
October 31st, 2016, 04:30 PM
"Why?", Jasmine asked.

October 31st, 2016, 04:33 PM
"Nothing you need to know about" Tyler muttered, her eyes not looking up anymore, her black hair falling over her eyes, pushing her hands in the pocket of her skirt, when she had first come, she had been running from Wights in Japan, of course, she didn't know that they were wights, and now, she was here, in Amercia, back then, she had stumbled into the ally out of fear, now, she had people who wanted to get to the loop, and she was half scared, because she remembered the wights, though she wanted to help, she felt almost unsafe

Bram246
October 31st, 2016, 04:37 PM
Jasmine stayed silent. She was wondering why this girl was telling her and the other person to leave.

Hallowed Echo
October 31st, 2016, 04:48 PM
Jasmine shrugged at Cody,"Don't know but I'm going to it. I'm Jasmine.",she held out her hand.

Cody smiled, "Cody." He said and shook Jasmine's hand.

Bram246
October 31st, 2016, 04:56 PM
Cody smiled, "Cody." He said and shook Jasmine's hand.
Jasmine smiled at him,"Nice to meet you.",she let go of his hand,"So should we leave?"

Hallowed Echo
October 31st, 2016, 04:59 PM
Cody shook his head, "I'm gonna find that loop. He said and walked into the alley. He went straight the the dumpster. "It doesn't reek! Maybe this is where the loop is." He said and climbed in.

Bram246
October 31st, 2016, 05:03 PM
Cody shook his head, "I'm gonna find that loop. He said and walked into the alley. He went straight the the dumpster. "It doesn't reek! Maybe this is where the loop is." He said and climbed in.
Jasmine ran after him. She entered the dumpster as well.

October 31st, 2016, 05:04 PM
Tyler glanced at Sylvia, her hands flicking out of existence for a moment, biting her lip, the Asian girl watching as Cody ran away, "Ā kami" she muttered under her breath, trembling, not knowing what to do, except sprint after Cody and Jasmine, completely invisible, as she had lost control of her particularity for a moment, biting her lip

Shadow
October 31st, 2016, 07:46 PM
Shade sat in her bedroom in the attic playing with the shadows

rubinaito
October 31st, 2016, 08:20 PM
~Form~
Name: Adriana MacBlain
Personality: She is a headstrong, stubborn lady with a Scottish accent.
Looks (links allowed): Frizzy red hair with pale skin and a smattering of freckles across her nose. Her eyes are a deep emerald green, and she's a tall girl. (5'8") She commonly wears a pale green dress, and a collar made of white ribbon, with a pearl hanging from it.
Peculiarity: She has a habit of turning into a fox when she's nervous, panicked, or angry.
Were you in a different loop before this one?: Yes; She lived in a loop in Scotland that was before modern technology, so she's a rather old-fashioned.
Other: She's got a Scottish accent, and was born and raised in Scotland for the majority of her life.
Questions: Nope.

Boop

EliteHotDog
October 31st, 2016, 08:31 PM
Why're you mad at the movie? I've not read to book or watched the movie so please don't spoil it.

Agnate
October 31st, 2016, 09:08 PM
Axel wandered around the loop, unsure of what to do... he was new here, he didn't know how he could fit in. On the outside, he was this tough, cool guy that was above himself in pride, but really, he was a scarred little boy inside of the shell of a teenager.

Shadow
October 31st, 2016, 09:21 PM
Shade looked out her window and saw a new boy that she never saw before,she turned into her cat form and went out the window then jumped off the roof and meows at the boy (what she looks like as a cat https://c1.staticflickr.com/3/2023/2199505207_b4e263eafc_z.jpg?zz=1 )

CherryIce
October 31st, 2016, 09:34 PM
Tino was happy, as usual, and decided to take a walk. He decided to go to the loop, because almost no one hangs around there.

Casual Scribbles
October 31st, 2016, 09:54 PM
"Shoot, they've found it!" Silvia hissed. She changed into a black panther and raced after them. She leaped into the dumpster and raced back out, skidding to a stop in front of the newcomers. "Stay back!" she roared, rearing up and smashing her large paws on the ground in front of them. "Show me your eyes! Let me see them!" She didn't get a good look at the eyes and needed to see if they were fully white or normal. (Sure, Tyler can know about him but no one else. Also, ACCEPTED!)

rubinaito
October 31st, 2016, 10:17 PM
Adriana peeked out. "Oi! What's goin' on 'ere?" She asked Silvia worridly.

Hallowed Echo
October 31st, 2016, 10:46 PM
Sorry, trick or treating kept me a while.) Cody back up, "Alright geez!" He said and moved his hair so she could see his blue eyes. He was quite surprised that Silvia changed into a panther.

November 1st, 2016, 03:31 AM
When Silvia came and blocked Cody and Jasmine, Tyler had to let out a sigh of relief, her clothing reappearing, then her actual body, "Geez..." she muttered, almost angry, which was saying something, her green eyes looking at Cody and Jasmine, but not taking a second glance at the panther, instead, she kept looking at their eyes, her green orbs looking for either pure white, or colored orbs

Empress Of Evil
November 1st, 2016, 03:54 AM
i love Miss Peregrines home for peculiar children!
Name: Amara
Looks: Getting link
Personality: TBRP'ed
Peculiarity: She can read minds, can sense other peoples presence/mind. Lots of people in one place like a school would give her a headache.
Were you in a loop before this one?: Nup
Other: Nada
Questions: Zilch

Bram246
November 1st, 2016, 09:57 AM
Jasmine's dark brown eyes shined with excitement,"You can shapeshift too?! Your panther form looks way better than mine!"

Shadow
November 1st, 2016, 10:16 AM
Shade walked up to the new kid in cat form and meowed

Bram246
November 1st, 2016, 10:19 AM
Jasmine looked down at Shade,"Hello! Who are you?"

Shadow
November 1st, 2016, 10:25 AM
She changed into her human form "I'm shade,who are you?"

monfang
November 1st, 2016, 10:46 AM
Form:
Name: Isobel
Personality:She is cocky, stubborn, troublesome, riskful, humorous, yet she is a very stoic girl. She has a motherly feel to her, and she loves to annoy people, even if she is not trying to. She is highly protective of her friends and family.
Looks (links allowed): http://rs16.pbsrc.com/albums/b3/Kairakoi/Anime/blonde-hair-animes-anime-30920322-500-632_zps3e18f80c.jpg~c200
Peculiarity: Shape-shifting
Were you in a different loop before this one?: Nerp
Other: Nerp
Questions: Nerp
(Am I accepted?)

Bram246
November 1st, 2016, 10:56 AM
She changed into her human form "I'm shade,who are you?"
"Jasmine. Do you live here? I was wondering if I could stay here.",she said looking around.

Shadow
November 1st, 2016, 11:18 AM
"Well you must be a Pucellier if you could go through the loop." She said "I'm new as well,I live in the attic,tell me,what is your unique power?"She asked

Casual Scribbles
November 1st, 2016, 11:25 AM
"I said show me your eyes! Wights can go through loops too!" Silvia stepped away from Cody, having seen his blue eyes. (Yes Isobel is accepted. As is Amara. Can Po be made a bit more peculiar? Perhaps he can electrolocate? Electrolocation is echolocation with electricity.)

Shadow
November 1st, 2016, 11:26 AM
(I'm lost,you talking to me??)

Casual Scribbles
November 1st, 2016, 11:31 AM
Silvia is telling Jasmine to show her eyes, and is telling Shade that Wights can go through loops too)

Shadow
November 1st, 2016, 11:34 AM
Shade nodded and looked at the new kid,using her power to show Jasmines eyes to Silivia

Bram246
November 1st, 2016, 11:36 AM
"Shapeshifting.",she said to Shade as she looked at Silvia,"Why do you need to look at our eyes?"

Shadow
November 1st, 2016, 11:37 AM
"They are normal"she said

SkyHeart
November 1st, 2016, 01:58 PM
Name: Isabella
Personality: Isabella is determined, adventurous, and tries to be brave and confident as to not make anyone think she is a wimp, but she has her insecurities and tries to hide them. Isabella also likes to have fun and is nice once you get to know her. She doesn't let her height stop her from doing anything. The rest is TBRPED.

Looks (links allowed): Isabella is short in height and has light skin with odd and young purple eyes and blonde wavy hair that goes below her shoulders. She also wears a simple purple t-shirt with black jeans and purple sneakers. Isabella also has semi transparent black fingerless gloves that she wears from time to time.

Peculiarity: Isabella can manipulate gravity and can change how it works, which can allow her to walk on different surfaces, change the gravity of objects, people, and areas. She can change gravity in huge areas, but that will drain all of the energy in her and make her fall into a coma. Isabella can easily do it in the area around her.

Other: Nu

Questions: Nu

Shadow
November 1st, 2016, 02:10 PM
Shade looks at her then lets her go "Her eyes are normal"she said

Casual Scribbles
November 1st, 2016, 03:00 PM
(I thought Shade could only manipulate shadows...) "I need to see your eyes to make sure you're not a bloody wight." Silvia growled, slipping into her British accent. She changed her form back to human, glaring at Jasmine.

Bram246
November 1st, 2016, 03:08 PM
Jasmine took a step back from Silvia. She wasn't afraid of the girl but she gave her space.

Shadow
November 1st, 2016, 03:52 PM
(I can,shade used Jasmines shadow which is part of he,to move her)

November 1st, 2016, 05:32 PM
(( I is confused but whatever ))

Tyler was quiet, not saying anything, afraid that she would lose it, and disappear for a good hour-or maybe faint, that happened too, she kept her face blank as she looked at the other girls, her shirt back hair wavering as she stared at them

Shadow
November 1st, 2016, 05:33 PM
lol I know it's a little confusing)

November 1st, 2016, 06:06 PM
(( I'll understand it at some point tbh ))

Casual Scribbles
November 1st, 2016, 07:14 PM
Okay) Silvia sniffed the air, still having her senses. "I don't smell the rot on you," she said, seeing the girl's eyes. "Thank you, Shade."

November 1st, 2016, 07:22 PM
Tyler bit her lip, but said nothing, standing still, glancing at Silvia for a moment, but saying nothing, her face blank, she pulled her arms behind her back, her fingers turning into whisps behind her back, before turning solid again, her green eyes blank

(( Geez the Chat is depressing right now ))

CherryIce
November 2nd, 2016, 10:51 AM
Tino skipped around outside. The sunlight seemed attracted to him, for within a 10 feet radius, it was exteremly hot. It showed that he was happy.

SkyHeart
November 2nd, 2016, 02:20 PM
Name: Isabella
Personality: Isabella is determined, adventurous, and tries to be brave and confident as to not make anyone think she is a wimp, but she has her insecurities and tries to hide them. Isabella also likes to have fun and is nice once you get to know her. She doesn't let her height stop her from doing anything. The rest is TBRPED.

Looks (links allowed): Isabella is short in height and has light skin with odd and young purple eyes and blonde wavy hair that goes below her shoulders. She also wears a simple purple t-shirt with black jeans and purple sneakers. Isabella also has semi transparent black fingerless gloves that she wears from time to time.

Peculiarity: Isabella can manipulate gravity and can change how it works, which can allow her to walk on different surfaces, change the gravity of objects, people, and areas. She can change gravity in huge areas, but that will drain all of the energy in her and make her fall into a coma. Isabella can easily do it in the area around her.

Other: Nu

Questions: Nu

(Beep)

Casual Scribbles
November 2nd, 2016, 04:39 PM
Accepted

~Vixen~
November 5th, 2016, 04:35 PM
can i join? what powers are open? )

Casual Scribbles
November 5th, 2016, 05:07 PM
(Just come up with any random power as long as it's not too OP. And please fill out the entire form)

~Vixen~
November 6th, 2016, 09:39 AM
Name: lunis ( her nickname is moonlight ) star
Gender female
Personality: super sweet super loving amost everyone is her friend hates gore or blood of any sort is scared of hallows and wights shes spunky and rebelious and wants what she wants no matter how hard it is to get it
Looks (links allowed): http://media.animegalleries.net/albums/userpics/37601/Little%20Girl~0.JPG?=123
Peculiarity: is control over the elements to OP 1 her powers would still be devolping considering her age so she wouldnt be to powerful if it is to OP then she has water as her Peculiarity
Were you in a different loop before this one?: nope
Other: hi i is the cookie master I AM VERY MAD AT THE MOVIE
Questions: is anyone else mad at the movie

Casual Scribbles
November 7th, 2016, 11:41 AM
(Let's go with minor control over the elements. Accepted)

~Vixen~
November 7th, 2016, 05:07 PM
ok im just going to put some rules on her she cant do anything to big of course and if she uses a big amount of 1 element she cannot use that element for 1 hour and her other powers and somewhat weaker in the opposite elements for instenc if she makes a giant wave or something she wouldnt be able to use water for another hour except for tiny things and she would be limited on fire make any sense XD)

Casual Scribbles
November 7th, 2016, 08:17 PM
Yeah. That works)

Crumbleless
November 7th, 2016, 10:18 PM
Name: Daisy
Personality:TBRP'ed A quick summary might be sweet and kind.
Looks (links allowed):https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTlNYtqcfwXAOE_ac3agFll_z0qdY7Px t8XUjbhQ5lDEoDePBl6
Peculiarity: She can make non-living objects that have at least a face alive
Other: She has a stuffed animal she calls Woobie (WOO-H-BEE) that she has had since she was born. Woobie looks like a bear head attached to a blanket and is a light pink.
Questions:None

Empress Of Evil
November 7th, 2016, 10:54 PM
(Could someone's char interact with Amara?)
Amara walked out of her room, taking slow but long strides across the hallway. Her slip ons making a quiet clicking noise against the hard floor.

Casual Scribbles
November 8th, 2016, 09:24 AM
Well, Sil will be back soon)

BluBunnie
November 8th, 2016, 09:38 AM
(I Haven't watched the movie yet, is it good...? And I hope I can still Join!!)

Name:Pluto
Personality: Quiet, a bit shy, likes to be around others but doesn't talk much. He is very creative and does about anything that has to do with art. (Like sewing, wood working, drawing, painting, etc.)
Looks (links allowed): https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/f7/27/f7/f727f7b89a2aa60995ff2368390c3fab.jpg
Peculiarity: Death Sense~ He can sense the coming of death, able to determine when someone is dead or dying or if others have died in a specific location.
Were you in a different loop before this one?: Nah
Other: I dont think so :3
Questions: Nope, other then the one I asked above..

Casual Scribbles
November 8th, 2016, 02:28 PM
So long as you have read the book you're accepted!)

BluBunnie
November 8th, 2016, 02:31 PM
(I sure have :3 it was Amazing lol aand thank uuu)

Crumbleless
November 8th, 2016, 07:10 PM
Wait so is Daisy accepted then?)

Casual Scribbles
November 9th, 2016, 10:31 AM
Yeah)

~Vixen~
November 9th, 2016, 05:15 PM
btw my charctor is new to the loop and she also carries a backpack around with her everywhere ) the little girl raced back into the loop; super exicited " MS HAWK MS HAWK!" she cries excitedly

Crumbleless
November 9th, 2016, 06:12 PM
Daisy touched a caterpillar her eyes glowing with joy . She had decided to stay in the loop since she had been out so many times before. Picking up the caterpillar in her palm she started to pet the furry insect. Before long Daisy was running into the house Woobie in the hand not with the caterpillar in it,"I found a caterpillar!" She yelled through the mansion holding up the insect for everyone to see.

BluBunnie
November 10th, 2016, 08:53 AM
Pluto was sitting underneath a tree, taking a long drink of some cold water. He wanted to do something nice for the younger kids and decided to build a small treehouse/fort for them. He wore a bright red tank top and some black basketball shorts, his green eyes looked around with a slight smirk on his face. He never talked much to the kids but he enjoyed seeing them happy.

Casual Scribbles
November 10th, 2016, 10:35 AM
"It's a cute caterpillar, Daisy. But I think he wants to be put back in his home now." Ms. Hawk said, looking up from her book. She turned as Lunis came running in. "Yes, what is it, Lunis?" she smiled.

~Vixen~
November 10th, 2016, 05:15 PM
" i found a kitty! " she said holding up a ginger kitten " a doggie was trying to kill him " she said " can we keep her!!!!!!!!!!! please!!!!?????? " she begged ( btw eclipse youer needed in silverclan )

Crumbleless
November 11th, 2016, 01:42 PM
Daisy slumped for a second before going outside and letting the furry caterpillar crawl onto a leaf on a bush. The young looking girl returned to the house and climbed the steps to her room shutting the door and locking it behind her as she touched one of her many stuffed animals, specifically a worn out elephant, making it co am to life.

Casual Scribbles
November 11th, 2016, 03:05 PM
"Lunis, keeping a pet xan be a great responsibility. You have to feed it, bathe it, clean up after it, and take good care of it. Are you sure you're up to that task?" Ms. Hawk regarded the poor kitten. It was very cute.

~Vixen~
November 25th, 2016, 07:55 AM
Yes! " she chirped happily hugging the little kitten softly then she bolted up the stairs holding the kitten securely in her arms " hey daisy ' 99 can they be good friends )

Casual Scribbles
November 25th, 2016, 09:14 AM
Mrs. Hawk smiled at little Lunis. "Poor kitten," she laughed and shook her head turning back to her book.

~Vixen~
November 25th, 2016, 05:28 PM
Lunis fowned looking at her room " my rooms boring " she decided and looked in her closet quickly pulling all her toys out and redecorating she placed all her toys on her bed and made a shelf of vines placing her books on them then she went over to her chest and placed all her clothes in it she went to her closet and made herself a portal to her world of fun she quickly placed streaks of fire and water and electrity through the room and smiled " much better " she mewed making 2 small bowls of stone and placing water and food in each ' here you go kitty ' she said placing the kitten down it drank and then climbed up on her bed lunis conjured a small litter pan and placed it in the corner of the room " here you are kitty "