PDA

View Full Version : A Devilish Love Story[Lucifer]

JaxenAmethyst
March 28th, 2017, 06:32 PM
Basically, Lucifer was the mentor of Hannibal, yes, the great "compassionate" Hannibal x33 So, of course you'd infer that Hannibal got his ways FROM his mentor. Now, part of his backstory is that Lucifer used to be a young, handsome, dashing daredevil that she-cats would fall for everyday. Because of the power he had, all the she-cats he's ever been mates with had either cheated on him, or just left him for no reason and took the kits with them, ETC. Because of the cheats, and lies, he's turned into the grumpy, ruthless tom he is now.

PLOT
Lucifer came back from the territory with [kit] in his jaws. Thinking it's disgusting, he drops the varmint on it's face in Gusty Halite's den, as it tries to then crawl away. He spits out the fur, realizing it's trying to escape. He rolls his eyes and picks up [kit].
Halite and Lucifer talk and talk, ETC
Lucifer asks [Queen] if she could watch the runt. [Queen] agrees with a smile on her face. Lucifer turns away in disgust, knowing DS cats weren't supposed to smile.
The day goes on throughout, Lucifer hasn't talked to anybody(AS USUAL) and decides to go for a late night hunt. [Queen] bumps into him and almost yells at him. Once [Queen] sees who it is, she gasps, and apologizes. [Tom] puts his tail on [Queen]'s shoulder, but [Queen] asks to stay back for a bit, but says [Tom] can go on and that she'll catch up. [Queen] politely asks Lucifer to sit down, Lucifer listens, hoping to hear what she has to say. Knowing Lucifer's past, [Queen] gently admits that she loves Lucifer. Lucifer's eyes turn into fireballs and he lashes out at her, but [Queen] stops him with the words "I really do, Lucifer...". Lucifer pauses, puts down his paw, and sighs(it's more of a huff). [Queen] says "I know your past. I can teach you how to properly love, Lucifer. Please.." Lucifer growls, but...his heart is telling him something else. He's feeling emotions he's never felt before...Sympathy and..Compassion?? Surely he'd never thought he'd feel these feelings.
[Kit] becomes Lucifer's and [Queen]'s kit.

Now, this plot is based off the series "Lucifer". This would be similar to the part where Lucifer, the definite ruler of hell, feels sympathy and compassion for the first time. Queen would be the Chloe in Lucifer's life, the intriguing "detective" with goodness in her soul.

Bold = MUST HAPPEN

* = Lives
x = Dies
<3 = VERY IMPORTANT

Roles
Queen * <3 = Rivergold's Slice
Kit * = Nighty's Graydin/Gray
Tom * = Nighty's Calixto

[CENTER]WE HAVE ALL THE CHARACTERS! LET'S ROLEPLAYYYYY! I'LL MENTION YOU ALL

goddess of ducks
March 29th, 2017, 12:30 AM
Username: Nighty
Name: Graydin [Gray]
Appearance: http://i62.tinypic.com/2resb9g.jpg
Personality: Gray is a very quiet cat, very shy and unsocial. Basically the traits that the a Syndicate hates. He is small and fragile, his voice is frail and thin. He is scared of most everything and fears cats bigger and stronger than him above all else. As he grows older though, he will gain a bit more confidence and begin to stand up for himself, but it will be a long hard oath. He will find it hard to trust others, after he gets taken by Lucifer. He will grow stronger, just not in the ways normally expected from a Syndicate cat.
Role Wanted: Kit
Any Specific Traits that make them capable?: Shy | Anti Social | Strong minded | Loyal | protective
Anything IMPORTANT I need to know about your character?: um I kinda want him to have only three legs, unless you're like strongly against that
Any Plot Ideas for your character role?: So I was thinking that he could end up becoming a healer, which could cause some tension between Lucifer and Gray. That there could help with the development of his border streak. He just might take a while to get there
Any Plot Ideas for the OTHER character roles?: Umm I think it would be interesting to see like a bit of abuse in the relationship before Luci and the Queen become a thing. Like it would just prove her loyalty and love for him a bit more. The abuse doesn't have to be anything big or blatantly obvious, but it would be interesting to watch.

Rivergold
March 29th, 2017, 05:22 AM
Username: Rivergold
Name: Slice
Appearance: She's a sleek, steel grey cat with acid green eyes. Or, she looks like this (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/aa/16/cd/aa16cda86c9b210319c97b28bea7c2fa.jpg). Also for some reason has metal claws
Personality: She is usually cool and calculating, preferring to let her opponents underestimate her before she all out attacks. But, raising a kit gives her a certain mellowness that she didn't know she had.
Role Wanted: Queen
Any Specific Traits that make them capable?: (is supposed to)<3 Lucifer | queen
Anything IMPORTANT I need to know about your character?: She isn't a DS cat, she's a loner
Any Plot Ideas for your character role?: Often casually tries to kill Lucifer; If the kit isn't weaned, it could be that she gave birth to a stillborn from sleeping around, so she will have the milk for it.
Any Plot Ideas for the OTHER character roles?: Does the Tom have feelings for the Queen? That might add an extra dimension or two to the story.

JaxenAmethyst
March 29th, 2017, 03:53 PM
Username: Nighty
Name: Graydin [Gray]
Appearance: http://i62.tinypic.com/2resb9g.jpg
Personality: Gray is a very quiet cat, very shy and unsocial. Basically the traits that the a Syndicate hates. He is small and fragile, his voice is frail and thin. He is scared of most everything and fears cats bigger and stronger than him above all else. As he grows older though, he will gain a bit more confidence and begin to stand up for himself, but it will be a long hard oath. He will find it hard to trust others, after he gets taken by Lucifer. He will grow stronger, just not in the ways normally expected from a Syndicate cat.
Role Wanted: Kit
Any Specific Traits that make them capable?: Shy | Anti Social | Strong minded | Loyal | protective
Anything IMPORTANT I need to know about your character?: um I kinda want him to have only three legs, unless you're like strongly against that
Any Plot Ideas for your character role?: So I was thinking that he could end up becoming a healer, which could cause some tension between Lucifer and Gray. That there could help with the development of his border streak. He just might take a while to get there
Any Plot Ideas for the OTHER character roles?: Umm I think it would be interesting to see like a bit of abuse in the relationship before Luci and the Queen become a thing. Like it would just prove her loyalty and love for him a bit more. The abuse doesn't have to be anything big or blatantly obvious, but it would be interesting to watch.
Accepted!

I'm definitely doing the abusive part. It would make it interesting to read. I also like the healer plot idea :3

JaxenAmethyst
March 29th, 2017, 03:58 PM
Username: Rivergold
Name: Slice
Appearance: She's a sleek, steel grey cat with acid green eyes. Or, she looks like this (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/aa/16/cd/aa16cda86c9b210319c97b28bea7c2fa.jpg). Also for some reason has metal claws
Personality: She is usually cool and calculating, preferring to let her opponents underestimate her before she all out attacks. But, raising a kit gives her a certain mellowness that she didn't know she had.
Role Wanted: Queen
Any Specific Traits that make them capable?: (is supposed to)<3 Lucifer | queen
Anything IMPORTANT I need to know about your character?: She isn't a DS cat, she's a loner
Any Plot Ideas for your character role?: Often casually tries to kill Lucifer; If the kit isn't weaned, it could be that she gave birth to a stillborn from sleeping around, so she will have the milk for it.
Any Plot Ideas for the OTHER character roles?: Does the Tom have feelings for the Queen? That might add an extra dimension or two to the story.

Pending...

The fact that she's a loner makes it a bit weird. Do you plan on making her a DS cat or keeping her as a loner?

And the plot idea, as in the Queen tries to kill Lucifer, seems unlikely, as opposed to Lucifer trying to kill her. Considering he's much like Hannibal(was once his mentor), I'm positive most Queens, or she-cats at all, would much prefer to stride AWAY from him rather than create a troubling relationship between the two.
Yes, the Tom has feelings for the queen, which does provide some questioning. As in "How is Lucifer going to react?" and things like that.

Rivergold
March 29th, 2017, 07:28 PM
Pending...

The fact that she's a loner makes it a bit weird. Do you plan on making her a DS cat or keeping her as a loner?

And the plot idea, as in the Queen tries to kill Lucifer, seems unlikely, as opposed to Lucifer trying to kill her. Considering he's much like Hannibal(was once his mentor), I'm positive most Queens, or she-cats at all, would much prefer to stride AWAY from him rather than create a troubling relationship between the two.
Yes, the Tom has feelings for the queen, which does provide some questioning. As in "How is Lucifer going to react?" and things like that.

Does it alter the plot too badly if she's a loner? If so, then I could make her a DS cat if you want.

Well, not so much trying to kill, but more of not really liking him, or...Oooh, it could be that she likes him and shows her affection via torments and attacks?
And wouldn't it be counterproductive to kill the queen he's trying to get to raise the kit?

As for the abuse thingy, Slice ain't gonna take that quietly. She's not the "domestic" type. If she's gonna stand next to the devil, she's gonna raise her own hell.

goddess of ducks
March 29th, 2017, 07:58 PM
Accepted!

I'm definitely doing the abusive part. It would make it interesting to read. I also like the healer plot idea :3

Thank you!

Mostly was thinking healer because I don't have one of those and would love to but then got to thinking that it might only add to LucĂ­fera disgust in him if he's a healer seeing as how they're like bottom rank. But then I think once Lucifer and the queen tie the knot then Kuci could see some of his side but Idk it's up to the rps

JaxenAmethyst
March 29th, 2017, 07:58 PM
Does it alter the plot too badly if she's a loner? If so, then I could make her a DS cat if you want.

Well, not so much trying to kill, but more of not really liking him, or...Oooh, it could be that she likes him and shows her affection via torments and attacks?
And wouldn't it be counterproductive to kill the queen he's trying to get to raise the kit?

As for the abuse thingy, Slice ain't gonna take that quietly. She's not the "domestic" type. If she's gonna stand next to the devil, she's gonna raise her own hell.
I like it. She's the female Lucifer. :3
Accepted.
Now we just need the tom!

goddess of ducks
April 12th, 2017, 03:25 PM
Imma bump this
Still need a ton guys :heartbounce:

JaxenAmethyst
May 3rd, 2017, 04:07 PM
TOMMMMM X3

Serendipity
May 3rd, 2017, 08:14 PM
Basically, Lucifer was the mentor of Hannibal, yes, the great "compassionate" Hannibal x33 So, of course you'd infer that Hannibal got his ways FROM his mentor. Now, part of his backstory is that Lucifer used to be a young, handsome, dashing daredevil that she-cats would fall for everyday. Because of the power he had, all the she-cats he's ever been mates with had either cheated on him, or just left him for no reason and took the kits with them, ETC. Because of the cheats, and lies, he's turned into the grumpy, ruthless tom he is now.

PLOT
Lucifer came back from the territory with [kit] in his jaws. Thinking it's disgusting, he drops the varmint on it's face in Gusty Halite's den, as it tries to then crawl away. He spits out the fur, realizing it's trying to escape. He rolls his eyes and picks up [kit].
Halite and Lucifer talk and talk, ETC
Lucifer asks [Queen] if she could watch the runt. [Queen] agrees with a smile on her face. Lucifer turns away in disgust, knowing DS cats weren't supposed to smile.
The day goes on throughout, Lucifer hasn't talked to anybody(AS USUAL) and decides to go for a late night hunt. [Queen] bumps into him and almost yells at him. Once [Queen] sees who it is, she gasps, and apologizes. [Tom] puts his tail on [Queen]'s shoulder, but [Queen] asks to stay back for a bit, but says [Tom] can go on and that she'll catch up. [Queen] politely asks Lucifer to sit down, Lucifer listens, hoping to hear what she has to say. Knowing Lucifer's past, [Queen] gently admits that she loves Lucifer. Lucifer's eyes turn into fireballs and he lashes out at her, but [Queen] stops him with the words "I really do, Lucifer...". Lucifer pauses, puts down his paw, and sighs(it's more of a huff). [Queen] says "I know your past. I can teach you how to properly love, Lucifer. Please.." Lucifer growls, but...his heart is telling him something else. He's feeling emotions he's never felt before...Sympathy and..Compassion?? Surely he'd never thought he'd feel these feelings.
[Kit] becomes Lucifer's and [Queen]'s kit.

Now, this plot is based off the series "Lucifer". This would be similar to the part where Lucifer, the definite ruler of hell, feels sympathy and compassion for the first time. Queen would be the Chloe in Lucifer's life, the intriguing "detective" with goodness in her soul.

Bold = MUST HAPPEN

* = Lives
x = Dies
<3 = VERY IMPORTANT

Roles
Queen * <3 = Rivergold's Slice
Kit * = Nighty's Graydin/Gray
Tom *

Form
Username:
Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Role Wanted:
Any Specific Traits that make them capable?:
Anything IMPORTANT I need to know about your character?:
Any Plot Ideas for your character role?:
Any Plot Ideas for the OTHER character roles?:

THE ONLY ROLE LEFT IS THE TOM! HURRY!

U didn't mention the tom

goddess of ducks
May 3rd, 2017, 10:36 PM
U didn't mention the tom

It's because technically we don't have one. I suggested via VM that I could supplement my cat Calixto, but i don't remember what they said back

JaxenAmethyst
May 4th, 2017, 03:59 PM
It's because technically we don't have one. I suggested via VM that I could supplement my cat Calixto, but i don't remember what they said back
Oh... sure, you can use Calixto! :)

Serendipity
May 4th, 2017, 05:35 PM
Oh... sure, you can use Calixto! :)
No, I mean, you didn't mention the tom in the plot. Like, all I see is [She Cat] and [Kit]

JaxenAmethyst
May 4th, 2017, 05:39 PM
No, I mean, you didn't mention the tom in the plot. Like, all I see is [She Cat] and [Kit]
It's because [Tom] isn't as important a character as Queen or Kit, or Lucifer.

Rivergold
May 4th, 2017, 05:43 PM
Oh hi this is still here

Serendipity
May 4th, 2017, 07:43 PM
It's because [Tom] isn't as important a character as Queen or Kit, or Lucifer.
oh.

goddess of ducks
May 4th, 2017, 10:18 PM
JaxenAmethyst so that means we can start it, correct?

JaxenAmethyst
May 6th, 2017, 08:22 AM
JaxenAmethyst so that means we can start it, correct?
Rivergold
Of course--but FIRST Slice and Calixto must get to know eachother.. Calixto must flirt with Slice for at least 2 days...but Slice must continue looking at him in Disgust as Calixto resumes pushing on...
After 2 days, the 3rd day, That's when the real plot starts IN DS :)

goddess of ducks
May 6th, 2017, 08:52 AM
Yay! I'll go post with Calix in the territory and maybe he could run into her there? Rivergold

Rivergold
May 6th, 2017, 10:40 PM
Ehhh sorry guys! I had to sort papers all day and had no access to a computer. Nighty I'll mention you in the DS when I post.

JaxenAmethyst
May 7th, 2017, 06:30 AM
Rivergold
Nighty
Tell me when they've officially bonded! :)

Rivergold
May 7th, 2017, 04:26 PM
Ok well I just posted in the Syndicate with Slice. Sorry if I'm not on Later today. I'll get on tomorrow.

goddess of ducks
May 9th, 2017, 11:27 PM
JaxenAmethyst

They've got a good bond going, so if you'd Ike to start the next part [which I'm assuming is Luci finding Gray

JaxenAmethyst
May 10th, 2017, 03:15 PM
JaxenAmethyst

They've got a good bond going, so if you'd Ike to start the next part [which I'm assuming is Luci finding Gray
Ty! Could you show me the place you guys chose to roleplay?
Nvm lol.. Okay. I'll mention Slice's Graydin :)

goddess of ducks
May 10th, 2017, 03:30 PM
Ty! Could you show me the place you guys chose to roleplay?
Nvm lol.. Okay. I'll mention Slice's Graydin :)
ok so what's coming up? Lucifer finding Graydin or???

JaxenAmethyst
May 10th, 2017, 03:32 PM
ok so what's coming up? Lucifer finding Graydin or???
Yep :) Graydin will stumble upon DS Territory while Lucifer is out on a stroll and Lucif will catch him and bring him to DS Camp and stuuuuuff.

goddess of ducks
May 10th, 2017, 03:33 PM
Yep :) Graydin will stumble upon DS Territory while Lucifer is out on a stroll and Lucif will catch him and bring him to DS Camp and stuuuuuff.
kk cool want me to post first?

Rivergold
May 16th, 2017, 12:58 AM
Soo, Slice is just out now...Want her to go back to camp or stay where she is? Either way mention me when she's needed.