PDA

View Full Version : One Step At A Time {Private}

Brilliance
March 28th, 2017, 04:45 PM
A leopard printed tom decided that being on the borders of the clan was highly aggravating. He didn’t want to get into another fight as he had done with Shadestorm, but that wasn’t his problem. ‘’That little fox-brained was being an idiot. They deserved to die.’’ Long after he had left her body to be found by others, he took a quick dip to rid the work of bloody claws. Not that it mattered much. He was a loner, he lived by his own rules. After all, he was a loner. Who was he to abide by? He had no leader, thank this...what did these cats believe in?...Starclan? Or, whatever it was. Thank goodness for that.

As he traveled on, he wondered what he would be eating soon. His stomach grumbled, and there was no food in sight. The only good thing about the clans was that they had a fresh-kill pile, and more than ever this tom wanted to join in. Just for the food. Perhaps leave and come back in case he was hungry again.

Other than the food, it was the females. He had come across many different, all exotic, all beautiful females that he would had loved to get his paws on. Most of them had mates and kits, but the few that were single, he wanted to hold on to them dearly. Take them in as a mate, and have a family. This, however, was on the back of his mind. He was too hungry to think of his relationship problems. In fact, he was starving for more than food. Perhaps blood? Though he already killed an irritating she-cat, it wasn’t like he wouldn’t do it again. If a cat set him off, he wouldn’t mind digging his claws into their throat. Watching them roll about and squeal. The thought delighted him, and he shivered to rid them.

Truth be told, Camouflage didn’t want to be thought of as a blood-thirsty killer. Because he wasn’t. It was a simple misunderstanding that caused the she-cat to lose her life. A life she wouldn’t have survived anyway. With the skills she had, he was surprised that her clan kept her longer than they intended.

‘’What a pathetic nuisance,’’ The tom shook his head, and carried on until he felt at peace where he was. Still hungry, but able to hide in the green pastures where the wind was chilly, but the snow was gone. The grass was long, and it looked beautiful. Besides, he was kind of hard to see, which he liked. Not being seen, and able to see those around him with a sharp precise vision. And, as he laid, he begin silently grooming himself, ignoring the rumbling of his stomach.

Slash-GNR

Slash-GNR
March 28th, 2017, 08:03 PM
A leopard printed tom decided that being on the borders of the clan was highly aggravating. He didn’t want to get into another fight as he had done with Shadestorm, but that wasn’t his problem. ‘’That little fox-brained was being an idiot. They deserved to die.’’ Long after he had left her body to be found by others, he took a quick dip to rid the work of bloody claws. Not that it mattered much. He was a loner, he lived by his own rules. After all, he was a loner. Who was he to abide by? He had no leader, thank this...what did these cats believe in?...Starclan? Or, whatever it was. Thank goodness for that.

As he traveled on, he wondered what he would be eating soon. His stomach grumbled, and there was no food in sight. The only good thing about the clans was that they had a fresh-kill pile, and more than ever this tom wanted to join in. Just for the food. Perhaps leave and come back in case he was hungry again.

Other than the food, it was the females. He had come across many different, all exotic, all beautiful females that he would had loved to get his paws on. Most of them had mates and kits, but the few that were single, he wanted to hold on to them dearly. Take them in as a mate, and have a family. This, however, was on the back of his mind. He was too hungry to think of his relationship problems. In fact, he was starving for more than food. Perhaps blood? Though he already killed an irritating she-cat, it wasn’t like he wouldn’t do it again. If a cat set him off, he wouldn’t mind digging his claws into their throat. Watching them roll about and squeal. The thought delighted him, and he shivered to rid them.

Truth be told, Camouflage didn’t want to be thought of as a blood-thirsty killer. Because he wasn’t. It was a simple misunderstanding that caused the she-cat to lose her life. A life she wouldn’t have survived anyway. With the skills she had, he was surprised that her clan kept her longer than they intended.

‘’What a pathetic nuisance,’’ The tom shook his head, and carried on until he felt at peace where he was. Still hungry, but able to hide in the green pastures where the wind was chilly, but the snow was gone. The grass was long, and it looked beautiful. Besides, he was kind of hard to see, which he liked. Not being seen, and able to see those around him with a sharp precise vision. And, as he laid, he begin silently grooming himself, ignoring the rumbling of his stomach.

Slash-GNR

Akila lay outside of her hollow beneath a large oak tree. She was lost in thought.... yes, about her brother Hannibal. She had been paranoid about him ever since she had left his side which was a long time ago. The female blinked her yellow orbs as she looked out in front of her. There was nothing which was normal. She had ran away as far as she could to get away from the hate and evil that had corrupted Hannibal. However, some of the evil that he and her, and their other siblings grew up with had trickled into her heart. She did her best to keep it out of her life, but sometimes it got the better of her. She had never killed for sport though, no, she was not like that.

The female blinked again as she pondered these things. She then began to groom her cinder pelt, which made her look so much like Hannibal that some cats would take one look at her and run away thinking she was her brother. She frowned at the thought taking a pausing moment. She truly was a kind cat... well kind in her own way. She was motherly to younger cats, who passed by her tree, and she tended to have an elegant personality with fire and passion. However, not many cats have given her the chance to show these aspects of herself. Akila twitched her nose as she shook her head to get the negativity out of her. However, she was a pessimistic cat most of the time, which made her chuckle at that point.

"I guess I can never get away from my brother," she chuckled as she got up and shook herself. She then stretched forward, then she stretched backwards. The grey female yawned as she sat back down and wrapped her tail around her paws. "I wonder..." she thought aloud. "if any feline will come today," she ended as she craned her neck to peer around.

Brilliance
March 29th, 2017, 12:15 PM
Akila lay outside of her hollow beneath a large oak tree. She was lost in thought.... yes, about her brother Hannibal. She had been paranoid about him ever since she had left his side which was a long time ago. The female blinked her yellow orbs as she looked out in front of her. There was nothing which was normal. She had ran away as far as she could to get away from the hate and evil that had corrupted Hannibal. However, some of the evil that he and her, and their other siblings grew up with had trickled into her heart. She did her best to keep it out of her life, but sometimes it got the better of her. She had never killed for sport though, no, she was not like that.

The female blinked again as she pondered these things. She then began to groom her cinder pelt, which made her look so much like Hannibal that some cats would take one look at her and run away thinking she was her brother. She frowned at the thought taking a pausing moment. She truly was a kind cat... well kind in her own way. She was motherly to younger cats, who passed by her tree, and she tended to have an elegant personality with fire and passion. However, not many cats have given her the chance to show these aspects of herself. Akila twitched her nose as she shook her head to get the negativity out of her. However, she was a pessimistic cat most of the time, which made her chuckle at that point.

"I guess I can never get away from my brother," she chuckled as she got up and shook herself. She then stretched forward, then she stretched backwards. The grey female yawned as she sat back down and wrapped her tail around her paws. "I wonder..." she thought aloud. "if any feline will come today," she ended as she craned her neck to peer around.

The day wasn’t getting any earlier, and the tom felt as if he were wasting his time. Which he was in a sense. As he finished cleaning off the knots that was tangled into his pelt, he got up, stretched, claws extended and fluffed out his fur. For a while, he contemplated on what he was going to do next. Where he was going to go. How he was going to get there. ‘’Walking, duh.’’ He rolled his eyes, answering himself before he started trotting to a different part of the plains. The blue sky above him, indicated it would be a nice day. Somewhat chilly, but nice. His favorite kind of whether. Though the tom never truly liked the season of leaf-bare especially if snow appeared suddenly. With his short pelt, he was afraid of dying from hypothermia. It was the days he wished that he had thicker pelts like the other cats. The cats in the clan, specifically the clan with the river; what was that clan called again? It was something simple, but Camouflage did not live by simple rules. He was a complex cat, more of an observer, really, than one that spoke. He would confide in simple actions to answer someone.

This did little to help. The tom noticed that sometimes other cats would become extremely irritated at his actions. Like that one she-cat he had murdered some time ago. Though she deserved it. Not only was she puny, but she was weak. He deemed her intolerable, and cursed at her mother for not getting rid of the she-cat when she was born. Camouflage continued to walk, his mind lingering to many thoughts swirling in his head as if a tornado was there. He had a headache. A migraine, and he felt weak.

Ahead, he could make out a large oak tree. The tom squinted his, but trudged on, feeling the need to relax on a high branch. He padded forward, his gait becoming lighter, and he would had continued on, but his steps staggered upon seeing a face...that was so familiar. That was talked about all the time, and he wondered if this very cat...was the one he was thinking about. The tom edged closer, peering at the other feline to be sure if this was the infamous cat that everyone was quite afraid of, yet respected.

But, then he noticed that it wasn’t him.

It was a she-cat...that looked an awful lot like him.

Camouflage cleared his throat. He noticed that he was prying into her business, which he did not mean to do. He hasn't noticed that he was that extremely closed to her because she looked like someone he’s been after for years. Truly admiration for a cat that was feared.

‘’I’m sorry to bother you...you just look,’’ He shook his head. ‘’Nevermind. I didn’t mean to cause you any harm...I’m simply…’’ Camouflage squinted his eyes, wondering exactly what he was doing. His head was still hurting, pondering hard into his ears. He ignored it. ‘’...passing around.’’ He finished, and grinned, albeit creepy, but friendly.

Slash-GNR
March 29th, 2017, 02:53 PM
The day wasn’t getting any earlier, and the tom felt as if he were wasting his time. Which he was in a sense. As he finished cleaning off the knots that was tangled into his pelt, he got up, stretched, claws extended and fluffed out his fur. For a while, he contemplated on what he was going to do next. Where he was going to go. How he was going to get there. ‘’Walking, duh.’’ He rolled his eyes, answering himself before he started trotting to a different part of the plains. The blue sky above him, indicated it would be a nice day. Somewhat chilly, but nice. His favorite kind of whether. Though the tom never truly liked the season of leaf-bare especially if snow appeared suddenly. With his short pelt, he was afraid of dying from hypothermia. It was the days he wished that he had thicker pelts like the other cats. The cats in the clan, specifically the clan with the river; what was that clan called again? It was something simple, but Camouflage did not live by simple rules. He was a complex cat, more of an observer, really, than one that spoke. He would confide in simple actions to answer someone.

This did little to help. The tom noticed that sometimes other cats would become extremely irritated at his actions. Like that one she-cat he had murdered some time ago. Though she deserved it. Not only was she puny, but she was weak. He deemed her intolerable, and cursed at her mother for not getting rid of the she-cat when she was born. Camouflage continued to walk, his mind lingering to many thoughts swirling in his head as if a tornado was there. He had a headache. A migraine, and he felt weak.

Ahead, he could make out a large oak tree. The tom squinted his, but trudged on, feeling the need to relax on a high branch. He padded forward, his gait becoming lighter, and he would had continued on, but his steps staggered upon seeing a face...that was so familiar. That was talked about all the time, and he wondered if this very cat...was the one he was thinking about. The tom edged closer, peering at the other feline to be sure if this was the infamous cat that everyone was quite afraid of, yet respected.

But, then he noticed that it wasn’t him.

It was a she-cat...that looked an awful lot like him.

Camouflage cleared his throat. He noticed that he was prying into her business, which he did not mean to do. He hasn't noticed that he was that extremely closed to her because she looked like someone he’s been after for years. Truly admiration for a cat that was feared.

‘’I’m sorry to bother you...you just look,’’ He shook his head. ‘’Nevermind. I didn’t mean to cause you any harm...I’m simply…’’ Camouflage squinted his eyes, wondering exactly what he was doing. His head was still hurting, pondering hard into his ears. He ignored it. ‘’...passing around.’’ He finished, and grinned, albeit creepy, but friendly.

Akila turned her head towards a strange scent. It was a male by the way he smelt. She wrinkled her nose at it. She honestly wasn't the type of she-cat to care for males, but she was kind enough to help anyone. When she saw him walking towards her she stood up and blinked at him. She then chuckled, "You think I am Hannibal? No, you are mistaken... I am his sister though," she stated looking the tom over. He looked hungry. She perked her ears forward, "Would you like something to eat?" she asked tilting her head as she pawed the ground. "And I am pleased you do not want to cause me any harm, but if you did... then I could take care of myself," she stated. (sorry it is so short im at school)

Brilliance
March 29th, 2017, 06:47 PM
Akila turned her head towards a strange scent. It was a male by the way he smelt. She wrinkled her nose at it. She honestly wasn't the type of she-cat to care for males, but she was kind enough to help anyone. When she saw him walking towards her she stood up and blinked at him. She then chuckled, "You think I am Hannibal? No, you are mistaken... I am his sister though," she stated looking the tom over. He looked hungry. She perked her ears forward, "Would you like something to eat?" she asked tilting her head as she pawed the ground. "And I am pleased you do not want to cause me any harm, but if you did... then I could take care of myself," she stated. (sorry it is so short im at school)

Speechless.

He was speechless.

She was the...infamous Hannibal’s sister? Hannibal had a sister? Since when had he ever had siblings? All this tom’s life, Hannibal has been an idol to him. He heard the stories when he was younger, but he refused to believe them. He could recall how his mother would sit him and his brothers down as she told the story. Yet, he still refused to believe it, but as she spoke, he was in a trance. It was as if he was staring the murderer down himself. His own sister. His own flesh and blood. What a day it has been for him.

As he wanted to say something, there was nothing to say, but as she asked him a question, Camouflage cleared his throat, flicking his ears in the process. He opened his mouth to say something, but no words came out. Even though this she-cat wasn’t the infamous cat, she was still linked to him. And, in a way, it frightened him. Though Hannibal was his idol, the cat still frightened him to the point of distraught. When she said something about food, he simply gave a nod, words foreign to his tongue. Food sounded good about now, and he would not be able to get enough of it.

The tom backed away from her last words. There was no doubt that she would be able to fend for herself. After all, she was Hannibal’s sister. He didn’t know her quite well...or if she were even telling the truth for that matter, but she did look an awful lot like him, and it scared him. The tom looked down at his paws, flexing his claws as he dug them into the dirt. He was hoping to get some food and be able to relax for the day. But, he kept quiet. He had said what he needed to say. Now he was speechless.

Speechless.

{It’s alright!}