PDA

View Full Version : Scar's downfall

Blackout
October 28th, 2016, 12:27 AM
Plot: Scar, his siblings Jet and Tulip, and his friend Grunge all live in a nice undiscovered part of the cave system with an aboveground entrance. There Scar, Grunge, and Jet plan the fall of the Clan's while they take care of Tulip. Scar wants revenge for his parent's deaths who were caused by Rogues who had pretended to be Clan cats and had brutally murdered Scar's parents and they also gave him the scar he is now named after. Scar was only 7 moons old at the time and had pleaded for the "Clan cats" to stop and had asked them why the where doing this if his parents had been friendly to the clans, the leader had towered over Scar and had spoke to him in a threatening matter "don't you know the rules, you waste of space? If you aren't a clan cat then your as good as dead!"
That day never left Scar's memory, he had fled the scene, bleeding, with his siblings. Grunge's mother had taken them in and had healed Scar to the best of her ability, unfortunately her best wasn't enough and Scar had been left with a scar on the right side of his face. Now however they have seemed to have lost Tulip, on the same day a she-cat from a clan had wondered into their territory. Basicly the she-cat will fall in love with Scar and be torn between her love and her loyalty to her Clan, Scar will eventually find out that she's a clan cat and this will push him into attacking the Clan's before his army is ready and he will lose and possibly die at the hands of the she-cat, thus Scar's Downfall.

I will play the part of Scar I need someone to play:
Tulip: a happy little black and white She-cat who is only just turned 6 moons old.-Taken

Jet: All black, male cat who looks up to his brother, though he argues constantly with him. Jet has an extremely sarcastic personality, he is also much smaller than most cats, but is also extremely fast as well.-Taken

Grunge: Dark brown tabby cat, with a dry sense of humour, he loves to toy with his prey and believes in Scar and Jet's cause and has even started recruiting followers-Taken

She-cat (it doesn't matter which Clan)-Taken

Blackout
October 28th, 2016, 12:29 AM
By the way if want more of an insight on Scar's character here's his bio
http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=527

goddess of ducks
October 28th, 2016, 10:28 AM
Hey I kinda popped back in to make sure the roles were all still clear, do I still get to be Jet?

Blackout
October 28th, 2016, 11:47 AM
Yes everyone that replied before can be the characters they wanted to be

Caligo Everton
October 28th, 2016, 12:05 PM
Can I be tulip.

Blackout
October 28th, 2016, 05:10 PM
Before the host changed someone was already going to play tulip, I'll ask if they are still planning on being her, but if they aren't I will let you know