PDA

View Full Version : (SPOILERS) Hollyleaf's death

Myst
March 27th, 2017, 12:03 PM
I am in the middle of the last Power Of Three book and I accidently found out about Hollyleaf's death. Im sad ;(

JaxenAmethyst
March 27th, 2017, 04:38 PM
I am in the middle of the last Power Of Three book and I accidently found out about Hollyleaf's death. Im sad ;(
So it's in the LAST book of Power of Three? I'M SO CLOOOOOSE! I'm on Outcast, going on Eclipse! I NEED THE LAST BOOK :OOOOOO

Tigress
March 27th, 2017, 07:28 PM
*is trying to keep self from telling them a spoiler about Hollyleaf*
Look at the spoiler if you want but it ruins everything thing!
she's not dead

Bellatrix
March 28th, 2017, 09:30 AM
So it's in the LAST book of Power of Three? I'M SO CLOOOOOSE! I'm on Outcast, going on Eclipse! I NEED THE LAST BOOK :OOOOOO

This has nothing to with warriors but.....LIZA KOSHY IS YOUR AVATAR AND ITS AMAZING

JaxenAmethyst
March 28th, 2017, 03:04 PM
This has nothing to with warriors but.....LIZA KOSHY IS YOUR AVATAR AND ITS AMAZING
Lol THANK YUUU

Splash
March 28th, 2017, 03:29 PM
*is trying to keep self from telling them a spoiler about Hollyleaf*
Look at the spoiler if you want but it ruins everything thing!
Same Dx

Tigress
March 28th, 2017, 10:26 PM
Same Dx

Dx Hollyleaf was da best :'(

Splash
March 29th, 2017, 09:18 AM
Don't read this
SHE DIES LATER!! She isn't dead yet :0

~Aesthetic~
March 29th, 2017, 10:14 PM
Like the title is just a spoiler itself.
Click the tab to listen to my rant
"]
The Fact that they brought back hollyleaf just to be killed off again really makes me mad, especially because she was my favorite character. She was literally only there to give the clan some herbs and more training. Then hawkfrost kills her. I also despise the fact that she died for ivypool, who sure isn't my favorite character. Also I really dont feel like capitalizing the names so sorry about that.

Tigress
March 29th, 2017, 10:48 PM
Like the title is just a spoiler itself.
Click the tab to listen to my rant
"]
The Fact that they brought back hollyleaf just to be killed off again really makes me mad, especially because she was my favorite character. She was literally only there to give the clan some herbs and more training. Then hawkfrost kills her. I also despise the fact that she died for ivypool, who sure isn't my favorite character. Also I really dont feel like capitalizing the names so sorry about that.

Don't read the spoiler unless you have read last hope

I agree! And the worst part is she would have been in the power of three but the Erins couldn't think of the right power for her. Hollyleaf is a million times better than Dovewing and she deserved to be in the power of three, not Dovewing.

~Aesthetic~
March 30th, 2017, 05:59 PM

I agree! And the worst part is she would have been in the power of three but the Erins couldn't think of the right power for her. Hollyleaf is a million times better than Dovewing and she deserved to be in the power of three, not Dovewing.

Another post continuing this conversation
Exactly, dovewing is such a Mary sue. And then when there was the entire fourth thing, that was a great time to include holly. But no, firestar had to take one more prophecy for himself to make it look like he was even more of a gary sue.

Zan Partizanne
April 13th, 2017, 12:31 PM
I'm trying so hard from letting out a spoiler

Crumbleless
April 24th, 2017, 10:45 AM

Why is everyone against Dovewing? Sure she was a bit of a cry baby when she lost all her powers but how do you think it would feel to be able to have advanced scences since you were born and never feel normal until becoming a warrior. You guys shouldn't hate on her because she feels blind and deaf. She wasn't a power player either. Other series such as Red Queen use that power with more accuracy. No one hates Lory in the Red Queen so why should you hate a she-cat who is just like her?

Hollyleaf I can see is a favorite. I'm not sure why though. She ran away in a turn of dire need. Her siblings thought her dead. Dovewing got a book of her own just like Hollyleaf of her mistakes. Why should Hollyleaf be cats as favorite when Dovewing and Hollyleaf are practically equals?

Momotaro
April 24th, 2017, 10:52 AM
Why is everyone against Dovewing? Sure she was a bit of a cry baby when she lost all her powers but how do you think it would feel to be able to have advanced scences since you were born and never feel normal until becoming a warrior. You guys shouldn't hate on her because she feels blind and deaf. She wasn't a power player either. Other series such as Red Queen use that power with more accuracy. No one hates Lory in the Red Queen so why should you hate a she-cat who is just like her?

Hollyleaf I can see is a favorite. I'm not sure why though. She ran away in a turn of dire need. Her siblings thought her dead. Dovewing got a book of her own just like Hollyleaf of her mistakes. Why should Hollyleaf be cats as favorite when Dovewing and Hollyleaf are practically equals?

me? I think that
Another cat should of had the fourth power. Maybe, as a big twist, a cat thats related to him from his kitty pet roots. Possibly a neice or nephew. Also, sometimes Dovewing is a bit needy and very harsh to Bumblestripe.

Crumbleless
April 24th, 2017, 11:00 AM
me? I think that
Another cat should of had the fourth power. Maybe, as a big twist, a cat thats related to him from his kitty pet roots. Possibly a neice or nephew. Also, sometimes Dovewing is a bit needy and very harsh to Bumblestripe.
What would the fourth cat's power be and why would the clans need it? The Erins decided on only three for a reason. One likely being it is a common number of things/people in a group in fables. Keep in mind as well that Bumblestripe loves Dovewing to a point where he tries to push himself into her. How was she needy?
Why do I rant? Lol

Deerlie
April 24th, 2017, 11:04 AM
T s sad that HollyLeaf dies, but it is part of the proohacy.
She has the power to save cats.

As for Dove, shes the second most important cat. She knees when the tree was falling, she knows about the beavers, and the dark forest! Three things, means the tree cats in the best Prophacy.

Momotaro
April 24th, 2017, 11:05 AM
What would the fourth cat's power be and why would the clans need it? The Erins decided on only three for a reason. One likely being it is a common number of things/people in a group in fables. Keep in mind as well that Bumblestripe loves Dovewing to a point where he tries to push himself into her. How was she needy?
Why do I rant? Lol
I meant with Jayfeather, Lionblaze, and Tigerheart. As she ever stops bothering them. Also, the last cat could be able to go super speed, so messages of help could be sent faster, and deaths could be prevented.