PDA

View Full Version : Sunlight pack (wolf rp)

RedFeather
October 28th, 2016, 12:20 AM
Something happend to wco but here is a recap of the people that joined already, so if you want to join this then just fiill in the from that's in the link with all the previous Posts: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1aWap6HH8ygv-L-Uh9wlmRGJmcnYulM9fiiFd7U5YQ9k/mobilebasic and accepted brave :3

RedFeather
October 28th, 2016, 12:32 PM
I'm starting the rp :3

Nightsong sat in the shadows, his yellow eyes looking across the clearing. He saw Paradise sitting infront of the cave that the pack used to sleep in, she wasn't looking happy. The dead of her mother had been rough for her, her name was Sira, she was Nightsong's mate, Nightsong was the father of Paradise. Nightsong had been more serious and closed because of Sira's dead. He looked at Paradise for a couple seconds and then turned his head away, he looked around the clearing once more.

Braveheartedwarrior
October 29th, 2016, 12:02 PM
Lavender lay restless in the clearing, being counterproductive. She had nothing to do. Nightsong hadn't gave the pack any resent orders. Out of boredom, Lavender walked up to Nightsong, and greeted him with utmost respect.

"Good afternoon, Nightsong." Lavender said, dipping her head, and putting her tail between her legs in respect to Nightsong's high authority.

aleka!
October 29th, 2016, 12:07 PM
Name: Gleaming Moon
Position: What positions are there? XD
Look: https://www.google.com/search?q=white+and+gray+wolf&biw=1600&bih=1080&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjrtunLv4DQAhVnrlQKHYwBBnEQ_AUIBigB#imgr c=754OdEWM-OFdhM%3A
Personality: TBRP'ed
Other: She's the white wolf, the darker wolf is her brother, Shadowed Moon

Name: Shadowed Moon
Position: Like I said before..
Look: You know
Personality: TBRP'ed
Other: Rawr

RedFeather
October 29th, 2016, 11:15 PM
accepted!! And about the positions, it's a little like cats (leader, deputy, warrior, apprentice, pup)

RedFeather
October 29th, 2016, 11:22 PM
Nightsong looked at Lavender for a couple seconds. "Lavender, i'm the leader but that doesn't mean you have to bow for me." Nightsong said with a soft smile. "It looks like you don't really know what to do am i right? To be honest, me neither." Nightsong said. "But if you want to do something, you could hunt, we need some more food." Nightsong said "But since i need something to do, i'l go with you." Nightsong's eyes looked at Lavender.

Crumbleless
October 30th, 2016, 07:59 AM
Name: Spirit
Position: Deputy
Look: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/ee/51/70/ee5170e6095665ee0b09fbb185e8dd55.jpg (Without the earrings)
Personality: Spirit is a serious mammal and doesn't take a joke very well. He is mostly only grumpy because as a pup he was picked on for the scar he had already achieved. Spirit had fallen off a rock he was climbing and had wanted to show that he was brave telling the healer to not heal it and let it scar over faster. It did and when he returned to the nursery all the pups did was laugh. Even if Spirit is grumpy if your nice to him he will usually be nice to you although it may be a little hard to be nice to him. Now Spirit is a strong deputy who is concerningly loyal to his leader and his pack.
Other: Spirit's mate is open

RedFeather
October 30th, 2016, 09:17 AM
accepted!

Braveheartedwarrior
October 30th, 2016, 10:07 AM
Lavender gave Nightsong a friendly smile.
"Alright then." She said, padding out, farther into the clearing. She looked up at the clear, greyish sky.

She lifted her muzzle, trying to smell if there were any prey around.
She smelt a rabbit, and padded a little closer it where the sent was coming from.

She eventually found it, and quickly killed it, dragging it back.

She gently placed it down.
"I caught something!" She said, acting like some kind of playful pup.

Braveheartedwarrior
October 30th, 2016, 10:10 AM
Red, this is a better "postion" reference. Wolf packs aren't really like cats..
http://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/1127884-wolf-laws-rules-positions

RedFeather
October 30th, 2016, 10:11 AM
Nightsong padded over to her as he himself caught a bird, he gave Lavender a soft smile at her energetic behavior. He layed the bird next to the rabbit "Alright, let's continue hunting." Nightsong said, he continued hunting and catched another rabbit.

Braveheartedwarrior
October 30th, 2016, 10:31 AM
Lavender smiled, and continued hunting.
She had found a vole. It was hiding in a log.

The vole had seen her, and run. Lavender chased it across the clearing.

"Come back here!" Lavender growled.

She continued chasing it until she hit a bush, tripping up in it. The vole had gotten away.

"Stupid vole." Lavender spat. She wasn't much of a hunter, but better as a fighter.

Crumbleless
October 30th, 2016, 10:35 AM
Spirit sat at the edge of the clearing his gaze soft as he glanced over the pack. A voice came into his head and he tensed as of there was a threat lurking nearby. Your ugly! You will never become a warrior of Sunlight Pack!
The voices of his past echoed in his head but Spirit knew he could defy them especially since he was deputy now. But the thoughts always came back to him whenever he rested for a moment. Restlessly the deputy got to his paws and arched his back in a silent stretch.

RedFeather
October 30th, 2016, 11:22 AM
Nightsong smilled softly "You'll get him next time, it happends to me to." Nightsong said.

RedFeather
October 30th, 2016, 11:48 AM
(oh thx brave i didn't see it, ok we will use that so everyone read that link.)

Crumbleless
October 30th, 2016, 12:29 PM
So would Spirit be the Beta Male then?)

RedFeather
October 31st, 2016, 12:21 AM
(If i'm understanding it, then yes. Spirit is the beta male then, Nightsong is the Alpha male, Paradise is an Alpha pup, Sira (the dead one) would have been the Alpha female, so yes Spirit is the Beta male.

RedFeather
October 31st, 2016, 12:32 AM
Nightsong looked at Lavender for a couple seconds, this was fun, he hadn't done something like this in a while. Nightsong felt that he was getting warm, he realized what it was.

Braveheartedwarrior
October 31st, 2016, 09:09 AM
Lavender let out a sigh, and looked back at Nightsong. A smile on her muzzle.
"Should we go back?" Lavender asked, already tried by trying to catch that vole.

RedFeather
October 31st, 2016, 09:12 AM
Nightsong emediatly stopped thinking "Whatever you want Lavender, if you want to go back then i'm fine with it." Nightsong wasn't really known to be a nice wolf, so you could notice that he was in a suprising good mood.

Braveheartedwarrior
October 31st, 2016, 09:20 AM
Lavender smiled, and nodded. She headed back.

Lavender noticed Spirit at the edge of the clearing. She wasn't very found of Spirit; he had always seemed menacing in a way.

"Hi, Spirit." Lavender said softly, bowing her head.

RedFeather
October 31st, 2016, 09:22 AM
Nightsong sat down next to Lavender, he knew Lavender wasn't verry found of Spirit, but Spirit was a good and loyal wolf.

Crumbleless
November 4th, 2016, 07:53 AM
Spirit dipped his head and stood up,"Greetings Lavender." The Beta Male had a deep voice which matched his personality well. He knew that some of the wolves didn't like him though and he was fine with that, it just all came with the price of being him.

RedFeather
November 4th, 2016, 03:59 PM
"Hello Spirit." Nightsong said as he dipped his head, he knew as a leader he didn't need to do that but he treated every wolf with as much respect as they did with him. Paradise watched them from a distance, she sighed.

Braveheartedwarrior
November 4th, 2016, 04:10 PM
Lavender's tail swayed uneasily. "How have you been?" Lavender asked Spirit awkwardly.

Crumbleless
November 6th, 2016, 09:58 PM
Spirit wanted to chuckle at Lavender but felt he shouldn't and kept his mouth shut for a moment before replying to the she-wolves question," I have been quite well Lavender. How have you been?" As awkward as the conversation was Spirit was quite enjoying it.

Braveheartedwarrior
November 7th, 2016, 06:41 PM
Lavender nodded her head. "I've been fine- and good to hear you've been too." She said, thoughtfully.

RedFeather
November 7th, 2016, 11:50 PM
Nightsong still sat next to Lavender, a feeling creeping up his back, jealousy? Nightsong ignored it, but that wasn't easy.
What is wrong with you? but Nightsong knew deep in him where his sudden jealousy came from, and he knew this wasn't going to be easy.

Crumbleless
November 8th, 2016, 07:52 AM
Spirit nodded,"That's good, it wouldn't be so great if you were feeling down or bad. Then you might become a grump like me."The deputy chuckled before sighing,"Seriously though if you have any problems your going to want to find someone to talk about them with."