PDA

View Full Version : Is this how it ends?

monfang
March 26th, 2017, 03:31 PM
{ Zero to Hero Lilly wolybro AbsurdJinx meraki }
Well, I was inspired by the multiple near-death stuff going on, and since I officially am making Leopardpaw my main OC (because she’s related to my previous OC, Moonfang), I need that in her. Sooooo I need help. Above you’ll see a poll with theory numbers. Below you’ll see the theories I have planned. If you have any ideas, or if you would like to include your character, please post a reply. Other than that please do not post replies in the thread (unless I say something else below because I change my mind like crazy). If you were tagged above, your character might play a big role in the theories (Sunsong, Smokethorn, Moonpaw, Featherpaw and Surgestorm). Please take the time to read them, and vote. This is important, as I have gotten so many ideas from songs (and you might see that, however some of the song-based are not following the meaning of the songs [For example one was based off of Young Gods by Halsey, but off of the beat, not of the story] {some i listened to while writing this include; dark lady - cher|thriller - michael jackson|cant stop the feeling - justin timberlake|gypsies, tramps and thieves - cher|young gods - halsey|home - natewantstobattle|no scrubs - tlc|viva la vida - coldplay|the pheonix - fall out boy|i hate you i love you - gnash and olivia something (yeah i know)|guns and ships - hamilton|wait for it - hamilton|bette davis eyes - kim carnes|gangsta - kehlani|angel with a shotgun - nightcore version|little toy guns - carrie underwood|they don’t care about us - michael jackson|hallelujah - pentatonix|heathens - twenty one pilots|unforgettable - sia} My songs are mostly clean. Not a big cussing song fan, except for Eminem but thats a story right there lol. Yes I know I’m weird, tell me something I don’t know). Have fun with this, and please if you would like to add any characters or post any plots you have in mind let me know. Well, enough rambling! Enjoy the reading.

(post “rose” if you voted and read the entire message above including the song list)

THEORY ONE
Car
Leopardpaw bolted after it, her strides long and quick, claws already snagging on the grass and weeds, giving her the traction she needed. She chased the animal, gaining on it faster and faster until she turned, and saw Moonpaw on the thunder pass. She turned, and ran, straining her muscles to their limits and she shouldered the molly out of the way and looked, seeing the two-leg contolled monster a second before it crashed into her. Moonpaw screamed, and Leopardpaw saw a small glimpse of her, before the two-legs jumped out and grabbed her. “She looks like Jasper!” one said. “Come on, let’s get her home!” said the other and they put her into the monster before it ran off down the thunderpath to the two-leg camp. Is this how it ends? She thought, and she began to fade out of consciousness. That was all the molly remembered of that day.
~~
The bright light of the two-leg’s fake sun blared into her eyes as Leopardpaw blinked her eyes awake. She rose slowly, pain wracking her body as she realized she was wrapped. She looked around and saw a bowl of dry pellets, and a bowl of water. She slowly rose to her feet and walked to the water, taking in large drinks. A soft padding was heard behind her and she flicked around quickly, seeing a taller cat infront of her. She studied him, looking at his yellow orbs as they examined her. The tom then sat down and stared at her, as if in disbelief. “Y-You’re alive… I-Is Mudleaf with you?” he asked. Leopardpaw tilted her head, narrowing her eyes. “How do you know my mother?” she asked. The tom’s eyes widened, then he looked away a moment, before rising to his paws and padding to her. “I am Jasper, I knew your mother very well. In fact, I am your father.” he said, and Leopardpaw’s eyes widened. Everything was making sense now. She stared at the tom, her blue eyes flickering, and she looked down, tears beginning to well in them. “Sh-She was killed, a long while ago… Saving the clan from a wild lynx.” she said, and it was her turn to look away. Jasper gasped, and he sat down, not knowing if to cry or to help Leopardpaw. “I’m… sorry…” he said, and rose to his paws once more, and gave her a nuzzle. “But you’re here now, you’re safe.” he said. Leopardpaw looked at him, and sighed. “Not for long. I have to return to my clan. I play a big role.” she said. “What kind of role?” he asked. “I am a fighter. I save lives in that clan.” she said, and looked towards the glass doors. “I have to go back.” she said, and Jasper nodded. “This time I’m not letting another slip away. You are taking me to this clan.” he said. Leopardpaw froze, not knowing whether to protest or allow this. Would Blazingstar allow it? Would Dapplestar, would… Surgestorm? She gave it a lot of thought before she looked at him. She could not leave him behind. He was her father, her true father. She could not do that. “Alright.” she said, and he smiled. “But we aren’t going anywhere for a few days, not with you in that condition.” he said. “Now, two-leg food, or mice?” he asked. “Mice.” Leopardpaw replied and he nodded. “Wait here.” he said and padded to the glass door, meowing loudly. A two-leg walked over to the door and opened it, and Jasper slipped out. He looked back after the door was closed and and winked at her before jumping down off a ledge. The two-leg then walked to her. “You’re awake! And making friends with Jasper huh? What should we call you?” she asked, seemingly herself. “Let Jasper do it. He’s great at naming things. He names that one cat, uh Muddy right?” a two-leg asked, and the first one nodded. “I just let him out.” she said. “Then we wait.” he replied, and they walked out.
(more will be roleplayed, promise)

THEORY TWO
Lynx
The flash of brown, and when it stopped and looked at them, it made it all too clear what they were fighting. Leopardpaw snarled, lowering her head as she stared the predator dead in the eyes. She looked back and saw Moonpaw behind her, quivering in fear, and Featherpaw as well. They all grew to be great friends, and as she stood eye-to-eye with an animal that could kill them, she felt pain in her heart. And then a sudden flashback hit her. She was standing behind a dark brown molly. A lynx stood in front of them. “Leopardkit, run.” the molly said. “Go and get to camp. Go save your friends.” she said, looking back at her. Leopardpaw snapped back to reality, and rose her head high. “Guys, run off to my left, and get back to camp.” she said. “Are you crazy? The lynx will get us!” Featherpaw said, looking from Leopardpaw to the lynx. “Featherpaw, you have to trust me.” she said. “I’m right behind you.” she said, and looked back, giving a soft smile to the molly. Featherpaw’s ears were pinned to her head, along with Moonpaw’s. They looked at each other before they nodded. “On three…” Leopardpaw said, and loawered her head. The lynx snarled and lowered it’s head as well. “One… Two…” she stared at the lynx and snarled. “Three!” she yowled, and the two bolted off. The lynx was about to run after them, but Leopardpaw tackled it. The snarls and yowls flooded the forest, and Leopardpaw bit it’s neck as it jumped, and she threw it down. The lynx then jumped up and tackled her down, and bit the back of her neck, thrashing to tear her skin. She yowled in pain, then threw herself down, and she landed on the lynx, making it let go. Blood turned her silky tan fur scarlet. Her blue eyes stared at the lynx. Moonpaw and Featherpaw had stopped and turned back, and Leopardpaw was stepping back, and she stopped when she hit the edge, and looked down, seeing the water. She turned her head and saw Moonpaw and Featherpaw. She gave a soft smile, and their eyes widened. Moonpaw had tears filling her eyes as she realized what Leopardpaw was going to. “Is this how it ends? Is this how I die, like my mother?” The molly stood on her hind legs, snarling. “Saving my family? Well, then come get some!” she yowled. The lynx ran and tackled her, but as it did, she grabbed it with her claws, and flung their weight back, and they both fell in the water. She swam up, sputtering, and looked, seeing the lynx swimming to the bank. She swam to the opposite bank, and crawled up, and she looked back, and the lynx then disappeared into the overgrowth. She slowly lowered her head, and looked up, seeing the stars. They seemed to fall from the sky, enclosing her, and she saw a brown pelt, filled with stars. The smaller, spotted kit-looking figures floated next to the figure. “It’s not your time yet, Leopardpaw. Go and find your friends. The danger is not over yet.” the larger molly said. “I am proud of you.” she said, and nuzzled Leopardpaw, before the kits faded. She stepped back, and faded herself. Leopardpaw looked back to where the lynx disappeared, then rose to her paws and started to limp back to the camp. As she did, the pain surged through her neck and paws. She kept walking though, as she had to get to camp.
As she got closer, and as she could see the cats in camp, she saw her father with Featherpaw and Moonpaw, the two crying and Jasperfang had his head hung low. “I lost her mother, and her siblings, and now I lost her…” he said softly, and Moonpaw and Featherpaw were in tears next to him. She padded through the bushes, and limped out, looking up. The three gasped as they saw her. She saw the fear in their eyes as scarlet dripped from her neck. They said nothing, and Leopardpaw took only a few more steps before she collapsed. Mooncahser and Featherpaw bolted to her, and Jasperfang followed. “We need to get her to the den!” Moonpaw said, and nuzzled her. “Stay awake Leopardpaw!” she said, and looked around. “Jasperfang, help me get her to the den!” she said, and they both tried to move her, as they avoided her scruff. She slowly faded out of consciousness.

THEORY THREE
Onyx
Leopardpaw looked at the night sky, seeing a shooting star. She smiled softly, and watched the stars. A snap came from behind her, and she turned her head, and in the flash of moonlight, the flash of eyes shone through, am icy-blue set. She gasped, realizing it wasn’t Moonpaw, and she stepped back. “Wh-Who’s there?” she called, her blue orbs staring at the icy orbs of the other. The tom slowly padded out, laughing darkly. He was an ebony tom with a scar across his left eye, and one on his left shoulder going from his chest across to his flank. “Well, hello there. You must be a daughter of Singe? I mean, he’s the only one with your height and build for a far way, and from this clan.” he said. Leopardpaw snarled. “I am not the daughter of that tyrant!” she yowled. The black tom only laughed. “Well, kitty got bite.” he said. “The name’s Onyx.” Leopardpaw gasped at the name, hearing only stories of the tom who had killed many and attacked SkyClan single handedly, and actually succeeding until he met the leader. She suddenly became filled with fear and stepped back, but with every step she took, he advanced with one forward. “What are you scared of? Death?” he asked mockingly. “News flash, sweetheart. I am death. But I’m not here to kill you. I’m here to see that leader of yours, who denied me to enter the clan.” he began. “You see, I am not here to kill. I am a changed tom, however I must repay the debt I owe him for saving my son.” he said, and then smiled. “May I ask, how are you treated here? Are you loved or hated? You see, I have heard stories of you. The Daredevil, right? Come with me, and I’ll lead you to the Syndicate! You’ll be praised, loved, you’ll have a family there.” he said. “Think about it…” Leopardpaw took a moment to think. She thought about Blazingstar scolding her for her pranks, the apprentices laughing at her. She almost forgot about her family. She remembered her mother, her father, how they took her in with their kits, how they raised her, an about Moonpaw and Surgestorm, how they gave her a second chance, and even when she was still doing dares, how they only helped her. She remembered the kind words of the leader, and Dapplestar, and she remembered her true father, whom she led to the camp. Sure, she had some issues, but the pros outweighed the cons. “No.” she said, and turned to him, she started to growl, and stepped closer to him. It was his turn to begin to step back as she advanced him, snarling and baring her teeth. “Leave Onyx. You don’t belong here.” she said. Onyx’s eyes widened, surprised by her words. “What do you mean?” he asked. “I am loved, praised here. I may be a daredevil but I have reason. I have a family already. What do you have? A want to control everyone. That would ruin you as a warrior. Leave this place, run. Run away and never return.” she said, and Onyx’s eyes widened in fear as the molly towered over him, but then the look into sudden anger and he lunged, tackling her down. She yowled and tried to fight back but he clawed her face, his claws slicing over her right eye. She stumbled, blinded for a moment. He then pounced on her back, and shifted his weight with all his strength, and she fell. Then he clawed her neck, and she yowled in pain before she stood up and fought back, clawing his muzzle. The tom gave a yell of pain, and she gave him a hard hit to his shoulder, sending him off his feet. As he hit the floor, he growled at her, and jumped up and tackled her down, clawing her neck again before he jump off and ran. Leopardpaw layed there, blood flowing from her wounds. Is this how it ends? All because I said no? She thought. She opened her eyes and saw she was in StarClan, and a quick look to her pelt showed she was not of StarClan. She looked up, confused, and saw a molly, who was made of stars, and three kits. The molly smiled at her and padded up to her. “Wake up, it’s not your time. You are needed, Leopardpaw.” she said, and nuzzled her. The kits came and nuzzled her neck, and when they did she woke up, her body was cold and sticky with the crimson blood that seeped from her wounds.

THEORY FOUR
Dogs
The molly ran around freely, laughing and giggling. She stopped and looked back, seeing the two running after her. “Come on! It’s this way!” she meowed, and ran off again. Featherpaw and Moonpaw huffed as they ran behind her, and looked at each other. “Well, she defiantly has a good warrior trait. Unending energy.” Featherpaw huffed, and they laughed before they ran after her again. They saw her standing on a ledge, and when they ran to her side, they saw a meadow alight with the reddish-pink light of the sunset. “It’s beautiful…” Moonpaw said softly. “Yeah.” Featherpaw agreed. Leopardpaw smiled, and looked at the meadow. “I never really went down there. I wanted to take my two friends before I did.” she said, looking at them “Well then lets go!” Moonpaw purred, and they all ran down the steep hill, laughing as they hit the long yellow grass. They had run running through the feild, the yellow grass brushing against their fur. With the tall grass, however, they did not see the two-leg building. They were on a farm way past WindClan. They laughed, giggling as the grass tickled them, but they all suddenly halted with one noise. Barking. And lots of it. It grew closer until Leopardpaw realized they were coming to get them. “Dogs!” she yowled. “Run!” and she then bolted, and the dogs suddenly became visible as they followed close behind her. She stayed behind Moonpaw and Featherpaw, making sure they didn’t trip or fall. But then Featherpaw tripped. Immediately Leopardpaw grabbed her by the scruff and rose her to her paws, but as Featherpaw bolted away, a dog takcled Leopardpaw down. Featherpaw and Moonpaw stopped. “Leopardpaw!” they cried. “Go! I’ll catch up!” she called, and kicked the dog off, and bolted, leading them away from the direction of camp. A large dog lunged and took her down, biting her scruff, throwing her to the side, and then ran after her. It grabbed her neck again, and did the same thing, and flung her. She looked up at the pack of dogs as they ran at her. She quickly rose to her paws and ran, straining her muscles to their limits, her speed was much greater than the dogs, and she finally lost them, but she didn’t quit running. She ran straight to camp, and as she ran through the overgrowth she ran into the clearing. Moonpaw and Featherpaw saw her and gasped, and they ran after her. “Oh my gosh, Leopardpaw!” Moonpaw meowed as she followed behind, seeing the massive amounts of blood that seeped from her wounds. Leopardpaw still ran, her mind frozen with fear and shock before the bloodloss caught up to her and she collapsed, skidding across the clearing unconscious. Is this how it ends… was her last thought. She coughed, looking up at the night sky, and the stars seemed to enclose her as she slowly fell into a sleep. As her eyes opened, she was in StarClan, but she looked at her own pelt, and she was not of the stars. She wasn’t dead. She looked up and there she saw three kits and a molly. The molly smiled at her. “Wake up Leopardpaw. Your time is not yet up.” she said, and nuzzled the molly. The kits ran up and pressed their noses to her neck. When they did that she woke up, her eyes blinking in the darkness around her, but she was not in the forest. She took in a deep breath, and the sudden auroma of herbs filled her nostrils, and she knew then she was in the Medicine Cat den. She rose her head, and looked at her neck, the wounds were dressed, and she was clean. She looked around and saw Moonpaw sleeping in the nest next to her, and then a padding made her look to the entrance. She saw the familiar ebony tom walking in with moss in his maw. He saw her, and gasped, the moss dropping from his maw. “Y-You’re alive!” he said, and scrambed to her, rubbing his cheek against hers in a fatherly fashion. As he did Moonpaw woke, and saw Leopardpaw. “Leopardpaw!” she meowed and nuzzled the molly gently. The molly smiled, and returned each gesture to them. “You thought you were going to get rid of me that easily?” she joked and they both laugh. Sunsong and Smokethorn then stepped in, and saw her awake. Sunsong was the first to run to her, and nuzzled her, then Smokethorn. “You’re okay… Oh I thought you were going to die.” Sunsong whispered, licking her ear. Smokethorn butted his head to her neck softly. “We were so worried.” he said, and they all looked at her. Leopardpaw smiled, and purred. “I’m fine.” she said, and then shifted. “I am strong.” she said. The four laughed, and looked at each other. “Well, strong enough, but the thing is, when people get at your stomach you laugh so hard we think you might die from laughter.” Sunsong said, and then her expression turned into a fake worry. “Oops, did I say that out loud?” she purred. “Mom!” Leopardpaw said with a gasp, her eyes wide in a playful fear. “Is that so?” Surgestorm meowed, his eyes flashing mischievously. “Surgey, don’t you dare!” she said, shuffling back, and Moonpaw rose to her paws as well. “Well, in that case…” he purred and he began to nuzzle her stomach. Moonpaw and Smokethorn joined him, and Leopardpaw laughed. “S-Stop it!” she wheezed in laughter, and Sunsong finally joined and Leopardpaw rolled over, out of the nest and rose to her paws. “Quit it!” she giggled, and they all laughed. “Alright alright. I’m putting you on bedrest, so get back over here.” Surgestorm said. {put one of my nicknames found on my character site in the code section} Leopardpaw laughed softly and padded back to the nest, and layed back down. “I love you guys.” she said. “I love you too darling. Love ya too. I love you too. And we love you.” the four spoke in unison, and they all nuzzled her lovingly again, and she purred, returning the gesture.

So, there you have it! Those are the theories I had. I wrote thoes over the course of Saturday with a small playlist stuck on repeat and stuff. Quite soothing if you ask me, writing with music and all. Anyhoo. Like I said, post down below if you have any theories of your own or have any charries you want to add. PLEASE ADD A THEORY TITLE IF YOU WANT TO ADD ONE!!! If you are voting and see some of the other theories that you like, please put the title in the other section! Have fun! (OH! I almost forgot! This is also a sign up for the person who will play the father of Leopardpaw! His name is Jasper, and he is a purebred Savannah who is a kittypet but will join the clan and become Jasperfang. And if theory one is not picked I will PM the choosen roleplayer about a planned meeting for the two). Now, some might not be roleplayed, persay. Like the Onyx Theory. But then again I might find a way. I am that one person.

Oh, and there is a code hidden in the plots! Find the code and put it in the form. You’re form will not be considered unless the code is found (just to make sure you read it).

~Form For Theory~
Title(must include no exceptions):
Characters Involved:
Theory:
Questions/Other:
Code:

~Form for Added Character~
Name:
Looks:
Personality:
RP Example(must include no exceptions):
Activity:
Questions/Other:
Code:

~Form for Jasper~
Planned Looks:
Planned Personality(must include some kind of daredevil, flirty, mischievousness):
Activity:
Other/Questions:
Code:

meraki
March 26th, 2017, 07:45 PM
rose c;

Starfall
March 26th, 2017, 08:39 PM
Rose

ameko
March 26th, 2017, 08:50 PM
oH rose

Momotaro
March 27th, 2017, 12:46 PM
Finished; mony.

Planned Looks:
https://static1.squarespace.com/static/53adb125e4b094aac18a8ee7/579fd6d103596ed4bfa0fa9e/57b28a1337c581c6e8587eeb/1471877245852/F1hybridsSavannahs-August+15%2C+2016-4.jpg
Planned Personality(must include some kind of daredevil, flirty, mischievousness):
+Fun-loving, Kind, Brave.
=Flirty, Daredevil, Relaxed.
-Reckless, Unpredictable, Thrusts himself into danger.

Jasper is a Fun-loving cat. He believes that life is a party and he is host, so he never is strict or cold. To go with his Daredevil aspects, Jasper is quite brave, sometimes throwing himself into danger; just to prove himself. He is quite kind, treating any cat with kindness and hospitality. Even a mangy rogue he would allow to stay in his house for a few days before his owner kicks them out.
This tom has his fair share of neutral aspects, he's quite a flirt, being known as the master romancer of the block, and many she-cats fall for him. Though he only has his eyes on one she-cat at a time. Jaspers quite a daredevil; never failing to complete his hazardous challenges. Some say it is a bad thing, some say it is good, but every cat knows that he wont back down. Never. He can also be quite relaxed, not really bothering himself to do anything, this can be hazardous as he often does this while he's having a break from his daredevil stunts, making him unpredictable.
Jasper can be bad though. He never thinks things through before doing them and is hopelessly reckless. Causing him to do stupid things.... like mating with a clan cat... and having kits with her.... Yeah, that wasn't one of his better ideas. He's also unpredictable doing random, stupid, dangerous things for the thrill. He has no sense of self-preservation. He doesn't particularly care for danger as well, overall, he's a risk-taker flirt with a heart of gold and reckless personality.

Spottedsong looked around, hurriedly cleaning her pelt of dirt. The she-cat couldn't get rid of the scent of tunnel and Briar though, desperate, the she-cat had racked her own pelt, feigning a fight. The Bengal grabbed a vole from the fresh-kill pile and sat next to Falconclaw, attempting to go on with her normal life. The she-cat smiled softly at Falconclaw. Please buy it. "Hi Falconclaw, how have you been?" She mewed pleasantly, faking a tone of tiredness and business. The she-cat sheathed and unsheathed her claws, a habit she did when she nervous.

Spottedsong looked own at her paws, he's been very pushy lately, does he suspect me? Maybe he's tired from all the things he's doing to be deputy.. There's Skyclan too, a clan filled with kittypet's loner's and.... Rouges. Briar. What if he's in Skyclan, and I'm talking to a cat I might fight. Why? Why do I have to choose between a cat I have known all my life, a cat who loves me, a cat who would be respected in the clan instead of rejected.... Briars different to Falcon though, he's soft, scared maybe, but he's always lived in his own. He worries about me, he doesn't judge. He can be a fresh start after I... I.... Spottedsong thought about the fight between Thunderclan and Skyclan. When she sunk her claws into a Thunderclan apprentice for fighting for Skyclan.

The warrior looked back up at Falconclaw. He was brave, ambitious, and a true warrior. Her best friend. A very promising cat to be deputy; if he becomes my mate I will never be doubted again. Id be a leaders mate, I would have more power than anyone else. But do I loved him? Falconclaw is my best friend, but would I love him. Briar was speechless when I told him. Spotted sing looked up at him, waiting for an answer.

Activity: fairly active.
Other/Questions:
Code: Rose, tiny,

Caligo Everton
March 27th, 2017, 12:49 PM
... I made a rp named is this the end? And my heart litterly stopped when I saw this. XD

monfang
March 27th, 2017, 02:51 PM
Alright! and the chosen theory isssss.... *drumroll* Theory 4!

Now this is a bump for the applications for Jasper!

All good luck to who ever applies.

monfang
March 27th, 2017, 05:45 PM
Bump~

JaxenAmethyst
March 27th, 2017, 06:24 PM
Planned Looks:
Jasper(fang) (http://l7.alamy.com/zooms/861171d89a4f4b0b8744e033c9fdcec8/savannah-f1-shorthair-cat-fjyt6w.jpg)
Jasper is very mysterious. He's a daredevil, liking to do dangerous things which include test his strength by climbing cliffs and swimming rough waters. Considering his twolegs have a pool, he climbs to the roof and jumps in the sparkling water below. He can be flirty at times, flashing his handsome smile towards she-cats, but he can also be serious. I'd say he's quite privileged since his twolegs trust him so much that he can go outside at any time using a miniature door made for smaller mammals(kitty doors).
Shadowstorm continued on with her hunt, pride in her eyes, as she perked her ears towards the sound of a slight scuffle. A rabbit. She smirked delightfully. She flattened her ears and lowered in a hunters crouch. Good, the wind is blowing towards me, not the rabbit. She thought, as ShadowClan desperately needed prey. Shadowstorm's dark grey fluffy tail swayed silently from left to right, as she crept up on the rabbit, which was nibbling on a low patch of grass. A sudden burst of wind brushed through her pelt as she closed her eyes tightly, making no movement while letting the cold wind pass her. She resumed, placing her left paw on the cold ground first, then her right, continuing the pattern. She eventually pounced on the furry, white-pelted creature and chomped down it's neck before bowing her head towards StarClan once more. She then tilted her head. Wait...why was a RABBIT on ShadowClan territory when they prefer open moorlands? She shrugged it off then ran towards the prey she buried earlier. She unburied it and dug deeper, dropping the rabbit and mouse in it, reburying it. I'll hunt for ONE more. She told herself. Then I'll check up on Blizzardpaw and Cherrypaw.

A few moments later, Shadowstorm had arrived at the hole she dug with her last piece of Fresh-kill. She unburied the fresh-kill and clamped it all in her jaws at once while stealthily making her way towards the spot where she saw Cherrypaw and Blizzardpaw. Hmm.. They aren't here yet. They must have lots of fresh-kill. She thought, while looking up at the sky. Oh, it's still Sunhigh! I have enough time to drop off the fresh-kill. She made her way into ShadowClan's camp and quickly released the fresh-kill, then her stomach started grumbling. "I.. guess I could eat before going back." She tried telling herself, as she crouched down and began eating the mouse she'd caught earlier. Once she finished, she traveled back towards the large tree surrounded by marshy grounds where she met with Blizzardpaw and Cherrypaw. "They aren't back yet?" She murmured to herself, her eyes wide with concern. "I'll wait until Moonhigh and if they aren't here, I'll ask Timberstar to lead a search patrol when I get back to camp."
Activity:
3.32 (more active if more replies)
Other/Questions:
None
Code:
Tiny

monfang
March 28th, 2017, 07:17 AM
bump~

Momotaro
March 28th, 2017, 10:10 AM
bump~