PDA

View Full Version : Hello, Neighbor !

graves
March 26th, 2017, 01:28 AM
'ok woly you have 3 plots going on pls stop'

no

plus two of them are starting so im left with on so why not make another c;

--

Okay so this is with my Windclan boy Spireflare (http://cassmeoussidehowboutdah.weebly.com/fireflare--spireflare.html) , the eldest of my evil twins. I figured Fireflare has a plot, so should he. This deals with Windclans and any other !

Let's get started, ye ?

--

It starts off with Spire at the border doing some patrolling, seeing as he doesn't like to work with others he is alone. He spots [warrior 1] close to Windclans side of the border. He claims that he had crossed the border and spits insults, and soon angers [warrior 1] so much that they soon get into a physical fight, but Spire wins. Asoon as [warrior 1] is about to run away, Spire pins them and kills them. This was on purpose of course, this was no 'accident'. He soon throws the body into a nearby river, but forgets to clean his paws.
This is where [protagonist] comes in. They have not witnessed everything, all they see is Spire dropping something in a river. They approach Spire, seeing that he is close to their side of the border. Spire wants no suspicion, so he comes up with a quick reply to get himself out of the mess. This strikes [protagonist]s interests, but doesn't question further. They saw the blood on his paws and smelled the scent of him, but let him go, wanting to get to the bottom of it.

[protagonist] then becomes very interested in Spireflare, often wondering around the border as if he would show up. One day he does, this time Spire is washing his paws and again,smells of the scent of blood. He doesn't spot [protagonist] seeing as they are hiding,but soon scents them and attacks them instantly. [protagonist] gives up in the fight immediately, getting out of the fight by questioning the tom of the last time they saw them. Spire answers these questions carefully, lying through his teeth and [protagonist] knows it, though they don't push their boundaries. So they give up simply, saying that Spire can kill them. This confuses Spire and messes with his head, so he lets [protagonist] go. He is interested now.

[protagonist] has a dream in the warriors den given to them by my Starclan cat, Issa. The dream is showing [protagonist] all of the cats Spire has killed (which is many) and how he needs justice. Depending on what clan [protagonist] is in, i will have a character of mine comfort them after they wake up from the dream. [protagonist] then wakes up and rushes to the border to see if Spire is there. This time Spire is there waiting, ready to pounce. Spire claims after thinking he knows that [protagonist] saw him put the body in the river, [protag] says they didn't but now they knew. Spire attacks them, and almost kills them until they slip away with a simple motion.

The next time they meet its at the border again, they are on eachothers side of the border, and [protagonist] questions him, asks him why he killed those cats that they saw in their dream. They are very close to the border and are basically in Spires face, but he remains cool, calm, and collected. This time he doesnt hold back his answers and tells the truth remorsefully, not having shame in what he has done. [protagonist] is shocked, and shakes and turns around to run for camp, to tell their leader of their information but Spire is to quick for them and snags them with a claw. He crosses the border, and attacks [protagonist] to the ground. Like before [protagonist] is faster and more flexible, and escapes, but what unknown is Spireflares twin brother, Fireflare, is waiting for him. Fire then attacks [protagonist] to the ground. He manages to grab [protagonist] by the scruff and then throw them into the river, and then [protagonist] then drowns, after so close to telling somebody of Spireflares crimes. The last they see are two identical figures from above the water as they are washed away, and lose consciousness and never wake up again.

sO THERE IT IS BOYS, theres not a lot of roles, but p neat ? no ? aight

ROLES:

WARRIOR 1;
Has to be in the same clan as protagonist, no specific personality but id prefer a cat who cant help but resort to violence or let insults get to them, or are easily offended. Cant be in Windclan DIES

PROTAGONIST;
Main character ! i want a smart, dedicated, loyal warrior who wants to do the right thing, and is full of curiosity towards Spireflares past killings. has to be in the same clan as warrior 1. Cant be in Windclan DIES MUST BE IN THUNDERCLAN

FORM:

w/ link

Name w/ Link:
Role Wanted:
Roleplay Example:

w/o link

Name:
Role Wanted:
Appearance:
Personality:
Roleplay Example:

Thank you for reading/Applying !
:heartballoon4:

Hello! I'm your neighbor
Goodbye I'll see you later
This place was not for you to look and see
Take it from me
Hello! You're in danger
Good riddance to your behavior
You may think I'm the devil
And I wish your life's in peril
Let me spell this out for you
I'm just your neighbor
Now get out
-'Get Out' by DA Games

FlashFanatic
March 26th, 2017, 08:09 AM
Name w/ Link: Aspenblaze (http://wcocharriesite.weebly.com/aspenblaze.html)
Role Wanted: Protagonist
Roleplay Example: Roland padded around the clearing looking for something to do. It wasn't often that he was bored. Normally, he was bustling around getting everything done that he wanted to get done. Some would say that he is the busiest cat in the Dusk Syndicate. He doesn't think that that's true. Due to his unsympathetic nature, he has a hard time understanding why other cats think what they think. After a while, Roland sat in a corner of the clearing, but he wasn't looking for anyone. These days he felt lonely, even though he was around people all of the time. To him, there is a difference between lonely and alone. Scanning the clearing for anyone to have some kind of small talk with, he saw no one who looked interesting. Then Roland sighed, right then and there. It wasn't a surprise, seeing as he sighs every day. Roland looked down at his paw, and sighed again.

I can write longer, depeonds on who I'm roleplaying with and how much inspiration I have.

graves
March 26th, 2017, 10:59 AM
Name w/ Link: Aspenblaze (http://wcocharriesite.weebly.com/aspenblaze.html)
Role Wanted: Protagonist
Roleplay Example: Roland padded around the clearing looking for something to do. It wasn't often that he was bored. Normally, he was bustling around getting everything done that he wanted to get done. Some would say that he is the busiest cat in the Dusk Syndicate. He doesn't think that that's true. Due to his unsympathetic nature, he has a hard time understanding why other cats think what they think. After a while, Roland sat in a corner of the clearing, but he wasn't looking for anyone. These days he felt lonely, even though he was around people all of the time. To him, there is a difference between lonely and alone. Scanning the clearing for anyone to have some kind of small talk with, he saw no one who looked interesting. Then Roland sighed, right then and there. It wasn't a surprise, seeing as he sighs every day. Roland looked down at his paw, and sighed again.

I can write longer, depeonds on who I'm roleplaying with and how much inspiration I have.
Ahh Im sorry I didnt make it clear though the plot implies it, I would like a character thats in a different clan then Spireflare, and he is in Windclan ;v;

graves
March 29th, 2017, 11:24 PM
bump !

Spikes
March 29th, 2017, 11:44 PM
Name:
Brackenspot
Role Wanted:
Warrior 1
Clan:
Thunderclan
Appearance:
Brackenspot (http://imgur.com/POStzmC)
Personality:
Brackenspot takes pride in his clan life, and his clan. He's quick to lash out at enemies, or anyone who speaks out against what or who he takes pride in, and is easily agitated by cats he doesn't like, especially if they're from other clans.
Roleplay Example:
Tell me if I should add this, child

graves
March 31st, 2017, 11:50 AM
Name:
Brackenspot
Role Wanted:
Warrior 1
Clan:
Thunderclan
Appearance:
Brackenspot (http://imgur.com/POStzmC)
Personality:
Brackenspot takes pride in his clan life, and his clan. He's quick to lash out at enemies, or anyone who speaks out against what or who he takes pride in, and is easily agitated by cats he doesn't like, especially if they're from other clans.
Roleplay Example:
Tell me if I should add this, child
i accept, dado

Spikes
March 31st, 2017, 12:17 PM
i accept, dado
Noice