PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon RP

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

Gone
October 27th, 2016, 09:31 PM
The original host of this RP is Integrity and this will not change, I do this so that the RP can continue.
The RP takes place in Sinnoh!
Trainer form
Name:
Role(Coordinator, Trainer, Gym Leader,etc):
Pokemon Team:
Love Interest:
Other:
Pokemon Form
Name:
Species:
Type:
Caught or not:
Other:

Currently in the rp, little reminder for all of those who are here:
Ryan and his team Raven & Co)
Lisanna and her team ( Ivy)
Mike and his team ( Raven & Co)
Frostine and her team Integrity)
Bubbles and Heart ( ninetailsnetwork)
Jasmine the Delcatty ( Bram246)
Dawn ( Asriel Dreemurr))
Sasuke and his team ( Sasukewolf (madness))
Nightmare the Houndoom ( Sasukewolf (madness))
Soul the Cubone ( Cubonez)
Skye and her team ( Cubonez)

Gone
October 27th, 2016, 09:43 PM
(@Ivy)
Greninja gently caressed the back of her head as she leaned into his chest, leaning his back against the wall, getting comfortable before he closed his eyes, just listening to the Piplup. "Probably... You'll have to ask her if she wants to. Mike already said yes after all." He yawned. Mike smiled at Lisanna, it was funny that she was still holding his sweater, but hey, he didn't want to wake her up only to take her hand off of it, he'd get him the next morning anyway, he took a blanket out of his bag and layed down on the sofa, Noivern walking next to the sofa and curling up, feeling her trainer gently pet her, she let out some sort of purring sound, licking his hand to return her trainer's kind gestures, Mike then looked at Greninja. "Night, Greninja, sleep well, you too Noivern." Both pokemon nodded and the trainer quickly fell asleep, as well as his team.

Ivy
October 28th, 2016, 05:59 AM
Ice Lily woke up sleepily and it slowly dawned on her that she was sleeping against Greninja. He had smooth skin, but it wasnt slimy like some may think. It was warm and she could hear his heartbeat. The penquin turned over, her back to the morning sun. A few minutes later, Lisanna woke up and found herself in the bed with her arms clutching Mike's sweather like it was a security blanket. She sat up immediently and folded it next to the sleeping trainer and his pokemon. The girl slowly began to be aware of her surroundings and once she was, she made a cup of Earl Gray for herself. Lisanna walkee over to the window and looked out at the snowy city, smiling as she sipped her tea, waiting for her comrade to wake up.

Zan Partizanne
October 28th, 2016, 06:43 AM
(I roleplayed Dawn(#im so lonely and forgotten))

Teggy
October 28th, 2016, 06:59 AM
(im the ice type gym leader peeps)

Gone
October 28th, 2016, 07:04 AM
Ice Lily woke up sleepily and it slowly dawned on her that she was sleeping against Greninja. He had smooth skin, but it wasnt slimy like some may think. It was warm and she could hear his heartbeat. The penquin turned over, her back to the morning sun. A few minutes later, Lisanna woke up and found herself in the bed with her arms clutching Mike's sweather like it was a security blanket. She sat up immediently and folded it next to the sleeping trainer and his pokemon. The girl slowly began to be aware of her surroundings and once she was, she made a cup of Earl Gray for herself. Lisanna walkee over to the window and looked out at the snowy city, smiling as she sipped her tea, waiting for her comrade to wake up.
Greninja awoke as he felt a bit of movement, he opened an eye and gazed down at Ice Lily, gently rubbing the back of her head before he got up, he gazed at Lisanna as she placed his trainer's sweater next to Mike, turning his gaze towards the outside afterwards. Then, it was Mike's turn to get up, he yawned and sat up on the sofa, stretching out his arms before looking at Greninja, who looked back at him, they nodded their greetings to the other and the trainer walked over to Lisanna. "Good morning." He said with a smile. Noivern awoke to her trainer's voice, uncurling from the ball she was in, she licked his cheek, licked Greninja's and finished by Lisanna's, making some sort of purring sound.

Gone
October 28th, 2016, 07:05 AM
(im the ice type gym leader peeps)
(Wanna RP Ryan and Frostine?)

Teggy
October 28th, 2016, 07:10 AM
(sure but i may have to go, im in school, and why did you make another Pk rp)

Gone
October 28th, 2016, 07:13 AM
(sure but i may have to go, im in school, and why did you make another Pk rp)
(The other one was deleted due to the host change.)

Teggy
October 28th, 2016, 07:15 AM
(well that could explain me kitty koins dissaparence... I had a goal of 3500 so i could get the power card for my cat... I NEEDED LIKE 100 MORE TO MEET MY GOAL :()

Gone
October 28th, 2016, 07:24 AM
(well that could explain me kitty koins dissaparence... I had a goal of 3500 so i could get the power card for my cat... I NEEDED LIKE 100 MORE TO MEET MY GOAL :()
(I almost had 1000, now I have 463. Also, what is Frostine doing?)

Teggy
October 28th, 2016, 07:25 AM
(she is walking around Hearthome)

Gone
October 28th, 2016, 07:27 AM
(Alright, thank you, I'll post soon! ^.^)

Teggy
October 28th, 2016, 07:34 AM
(ohtay ) Frostine walked around Hearthome city her pale blond hair was pulled back by her ear muffs. People looked at her and whispered

Gone
October 28th, 2016, 07:39 AM
Ryan caught up to Frostine as she walked around Hearthome City, a smile on his face. "Hey." He said, looking at her, his Noctowl landing on her shoulder and nibbling on her ear happily. "Tell me if he's annoying, some people like it, some hate it, but it's his way of showing affection." He said, petting the owl-like pokemon behind the head, resulting in multiple happy sounds coming from him. "Also... If you want to have a battle later, I'm up for it!" He added with a wink.

Teggy
October 28th, 2016, 07:43 AM
Frostine lifted her fingure and scratched the owl pokemon under the chin. She smiled her snow white smile.
"If ya wont we can battle here! I warn ya, they didnt make me the 7th gym leader for no reason." she said happily

Gone
October 28th, 2016, 07:55 AM
The owl pokemon quickly lifted his head, letting her scratch under his chin, eyes closed as he enjoyed the touch. Ryan gave a nod. "Sure, that'd be pretty nice if you ask me." He said happily, looking around. "As long as there's no one we can hurt, I'm fine with it, the first time I went to Kalos, near the Prism Tower, I was challenged by a trainer, I was so nervous about an attack hitting someone." He admitted.
(Is Mega-Evolution allowed?)

Teggy
October 28th, 2016, 08:00 AM
(hmm... Sure! i know Glaceon dosnt have a mega form but it does in mine http://img06.deviantart.net/afe6/i/2014/296/5/b/mega_glaceon_by_kyuremgirl-d83x2sa.png) Frostine smiled.
"Lets battle here!" she said

Gone
October 28th, 2016, 08:07 AM
Ryan gave a nod. "Alright then." He said, taking out a pokeball and a ray of light suddently emerged from it, revealing a Jolteon, which he gently pet, smiling. "You're up for it?" He asked and quickly, the Eeveelution nodded, sparks running across her fur, lightly sending shocks throught her trainer's hand.

Teggy
October 28th, 2016, 08:14 AM
Frostine smiled.
"Weavile lets do this!" she said as she did her signuter move and through the pokeball up and spinned catching it as a Weavile appeared.

Gone
October 28th, 2016, 08:18 AM
"Not to brag... But it's a pretty bad start for you, Frostine." Ryan said and gazed at his Jolteon. "Use Double Kick." He ordered calmly, and with that, the Eletric-type Eeveelution darted towards the Weavile, a fierce look in her eyes.

Teggy
October 28th, 2016, 08:28 AM
Frostine smiled a deviouse smile.
"Weavile use Subsetute." she ordered and the pokemon replaced its self with a plushy.

Teggy
October 28th, 2016, 08:29 AM
(bbl)

Gone
October 28th, 2016, 08:35 AM
Jolteon stopped in her tracks, backing up towards her trainer and nodding. "Jolteon, return." He said, not returning her to her pokeball, she went to his side, he took out a Great Ball. "Metang, out." He said and immediatly, the hovering figure of Metang appeared. "Now, let's set this to our advantage, Metang, use Sunny Day." With that, the Steel/Psychic-type's eyes turned blue and the sun's brightness seemed to double in power, this would help a lot when Sceptile would have to fight.
(Alright!)

Zan Partizanne
October 28th, 2016, 08:50 AM
(Bleh can I just skip to Oerburgh cause this is taking Dawn forever)

Gone
October 28th, 2016, 09:00 AM
(Bleh can I just skip to Oerburgh cause this is taking Dawn forever)
(I don't see why you couldn't.)

Zan Partizanne
October 28th, 2016, 09:38 AM
(Okie) Dawn walked into Oergurgh city excited to get her first badge.

FOXXRR
October 28th, 2016, 09:41 AM
I AM FINALLY BACK! JUST TRANSFERRED TO NEW HOST!
BTW, I have the RP backed up... so....
I´ll send the link very soon.))))

Teggy
October 28th, 2016, 09:45 AM
Jolteon stopped in her tracks, backing up towards her trainer and nodding. "Jolteon, return." He said, not returning her to her pokeball, she went to his side, he took out a Great Ball. "Metang, out." He said and immediatly, the hovering figure of Metang appeared. "Now, let's set this to our advantage, Metang, use Sunny Day." With that, the Steel/Psychic-type's eyes turned blue and the sun's brightness seemed to double in power, this would help a lot when Sceptile would have to fight.
(Alright!)
Weavile sneared at Ryan as the sun beat down on him sending damage to him.
"Weavile use shadow ball!" The pokemon obeyed and shot an effectice Shadow Ball at the Metang

Gone
October 28th, 2016, 09:52 AM
Weavile sneared at Ryan as the sun beat down on him sending damage to him.
"Weavile use shadow ball!" The pokemon obeyed and shot an effectice Shadow Ball at the Metang
Metang took the hit, it did a good amount of damage, but having a Sitrus berry by his side, he regained some health. "Metang, Flash Cannon." Ryan ordered, immediatly obeying, a bright ball charged in front of the Steel/Psychic-type before he shot an effective Flash Cannon at his opponent.

Teggy
October 28th, 2016, 10:00 AM
Weavile stood his ground as the attack hit him. The pokemon was still barlying standing.
"Weavile...ég hef trú á þér(i believe in you)" she said. The pokemon looked at his trainer and nodded.
"Now! Use Shadow Ball !" she yelled. The pokemon struggled proforming the move, but did it for his trainer.

Gone
October 28th, 2016, 10:03 AM
(Shadow Force is Giratina's move... XD)

Teggy
October 28th, 2016, 10:05 AM
(not shadow force!!!! I ment Shadow Ball!!! my phone does that kind of thing ARGGGGGGG. Just say it was Shadow Ball )

Gone
October 28th, 2016, 10:10 AM
Weavile stood his ground as the attack hit him. The pokemon was still barlying standing.
"Weavile...ég hef trú á þér(i believe in you)" she said. The pokemon looked at his trainer and nodded.
"Now! Use Shadow Force!" she yelled. The pokemon struggled proforming the move, but did it for his trainer.
Ryan nodded and immediatly, the Metang placed his arms in front of his face and used Protect, the Shadow Ball hitting it before he approached the Weavile and used Bullet Punch, no emotion showing in his eyes as he did so, no pity, nothing.

Teggy
October 28th, 2016, 10:47 AM
"Damn..." Frostine muttered. She lifted Weaviles pokeball.
"You did your best!" she said smiling. She looked at Rayn and his pokemon. Her eyes were filled with determination.
"Glaceon lets show him our power!" she said sending out her pokemon

Zan Partizanne
October 28th, 2016, 10:49 AM
Dawn headed towards the gym.

Bram246
October 28th, 2016, 10:57 AM
Jasmine yawned as she stretched in an alleyway.

Gone
October 28th, 2016, 11:10 AM
"Damn..." Frostine muttered. She lifted Weaviles pokeball.
"You did your best!" she said smiling. She looked at Rayn and his pokemon. Her eyes were filled with determination.
"Glaceon lets show him our power!" she said sending out her pokemon
Ryan looked at Metang and smiled, for the first time, the pokemon returning it, before he lowered himself and held the ground with his arms, soon being envelopped by a blinding white light, it died down about 30 seconds after, revealing a Metagross, he looked at his trainer who immediatly started looking in his bag before taking out a Mega-stone, he threw it at his pokemon, who used his psychic abilities to place it in the bracelet he had around his left arm. "Alright, Metagross, let's let her attack first." The trainer said, receiving a nod from his teammate.

Teggy
October 28th, 2016, 11:46 AM
Frostine smiled playful. She through a shining object at glaceon.(http://pre14.deviantart.net/64c5/th/pre/i/2014/361/6/0/mega_glaceon__by_godzilla1030-d8bgcw1.jpg) the poemon then mega evovled(im making to were all pokemon that dont have mega forms do)
"Use Shadow Fang!!!" she said

Gone
October 28th, 2016, 11:53 AM
Metagross used Protect, gazing at his trainer and nodding. "Metagross, Mega-Evolve!" Ryan said, both of the stones that were on their bracelet reacting, the Steel/Psychic-type quickly changing form, he looked down at Glaceon, a grin on his face, he then shot a glance at Frostine before he started hovering. "Attack me with all you got, Eeveelution..." He said, his four arms glowing as he waited for the perfect opportunity to attack.

Teggy
October 28th, 2016, 11:59 AM
"Glaceon use Ice fang!" the pokmon obeyed her trainer and bit into the pokemon freezing him.

Gone
October 28th, 2016, 12:06 PM
Metagross' eyes opened wide as he saw her coming, he barely got her side with a Bullet Punch before freezing, he fell to the ground, gazing around. "Return." Ryan called before Noctowl took off, he gazed down at the Glaceon, silent. "Noctowl, use Hypnosis." He called, the owl-like pokemon dove down, his eyes turning blue before he used the attack on her, gazing in her eyes.

Teggy
October 28th, 2016, 12:08 PM
Glaceon watched the owl then side stepped away.
"Glaceon use blizzard!!!" the pokemon obeys and the sunny sky turned a bitter cold.

Zan Partizanne
October 28th, 2016, 12:15 PM
(Im thinkin on makeing an eeveelution forum I just dont know which one to be)

Gone
October 28th, 2016, 12:16 PM
(No! His weakness! Cold!)
Noctowl, due to how cold everything suddently became, had to land, shaking as the cold ran through his feathers, he gazed at the Glaceon, trembling out of his body, except that even when his trainer ordered him to attack, he refused, trying to heat up his body by puffing out his feathers. "D-Do we have to fight?" He asked the Ice-type, slowly backing up towards his trainer, keeping an eye on her.

Teggy
October 28th, 2016, 12:16 PM
(you can be my glaceon!!!)

Zan Partizanne
October 28th, 2016, 12:18 PM
(o-o Holy Jesus okie calm down)

Teggy
October 28th, 2016, 12:19 PM
(why... I wasnt even yelling yet)

Zan Partizanne
October 28th, 2016, 12:24 PM
(I yell about stuff all the time XD)

Gone
October 28th, 2016, 12:28 PM
(So, Asriel, are you RPing as Frostine's Glaceon? If yes, I guess we can RP! ^.^)

Zan Partizanne
October 28th, 2016, 12:31 PM
(Apparently ^-^)

Gone
October 28th, 2016, 12:33 PM
(Alrighty! Then we can start again! ^.^)

Zan Partizanne
October 28th, 2016, 12:36 PM
(so what am I doing? XD)

Gone
October 28th, 2016, 12:37 PM
(They were fighting and well, just read Integrity's post with Glaceon and mine with Noctowl afterwards!)

Zan Partizanne
October 28th, 2016, 12:43 PM
(okie)Glaceon shook her head "we have to fight"she said Using Blizzard.

Gone
October 28th, 2016, 12:49 PM
The Noctowl flew backwards as the attack hit him, and hard at that, he was on the ground, around 10 hp left, he looked up at the Glaceon with pleading eyes, he hardly got back up and tried to fly up, his many attemps were pure failure.

Zan Partizanne
October 28th, 2016, 07:12 PM
(y u gotta make me feel so bad DX)Glaceon looked back at her trainer with pleading eyes.

Gone
October 28th, 2016, 07:22 PM
Ryan walked over to the owl-like pokemon, who leaned against his trainer, his wings hanging loose by to his side. "You fought well..." He said, gently rubbing him under his chin, making the Noctowl smile weakly, he then gazed at Frostine. "I forfeit... I don't want to get any of my pokemon injured for nothing, they don't want to fight for nothing either, I won't even get the badge, I need the others first." He said and looked in his bag for a potion, which he quickly used on the Normal/Flying-type, who then flew over to Glaceon, landing right in front of her and smiled, trying to hide his shaking body by puffing out his feathers.

Ivy
October 28th, 2016, 09:08 PM
Greninja awoke as he felt a bit of movement, he opened an eye and gazed down at Ice Lily, gently rubbing the back of her head before he got up, he gazed at Lisanna as she placed his trainer's sweater next to Mike, turning his gaze towards the outside afterwards. Then, it was Mike's turn to get up, he yawned and sat up on the sofa, stretching out his arms before looking at Greninja, who looked back at him, they nodded their greetings to the other and the trainer walked over to Lisanna. "Good morning." He said with a smile. Noivern awoke to her trainer's voice, uncurling from the ball she was in, she licked his cheek, licked Greninja's and finished by Lisanna's, making some sort of purring sound.

Ice Lily looked at Greninja. "Just...just so you know I wasnt sleeping with you because were friends! I..i....I was cold!" This, of course, was untrue. Even someone who was ametur knew that Ice/Water types loved the cold. Lisanna gave him a skeepy smile. "Morning, Mike.." she said walking over to the teapot and coffee pot. She poured him some coffee and offered it to him. "DO you like coffee? If not, you can always pour it down the bathroom sink and get some tea, okay? Unfortunately, the only type I brought with me was Earl gray since I assumed Id be travelling alone." She gave him a guilty sort of shy smile.

Gone
October 28th, 2016, 09:17 PM
Greninja rolled his eyes. "My body isn't actually helping when it comes to warming others up, Ice Lily..." He said. "You think I'm some idiot? Noivern told me that you looked all red whenever you looked at me." He added, gazing outside. Mike shook his head. "I don't drink coffee, nor tea, but I appreciate the fact that you made some." He said, pouring it into the sink and hugged her from behind for about 5 seconds before he walked over to Noivern, who leaned down and rubbed her head against him happily, feeling her trainer gently pet her behind the ears.

aleka!
October 28th, 2016, 09:19 PM
(Wait, I think I was in this RP as Moltres and Zebstrika..)

Ivy
October 28th, 2016, 09:23 PM
Ice Lily turned her head to Noivern, her cheeks puffed out. Traitor. "Its.....its cause Im mad at you!" SHe blurted out another lame excuse. Lisanna sighed. "I should probably get going..." (short posts starting now due to muslcd strain and Im not overexerting my hands from typing)

Zan Partizanne
October 28th, 2016, 09:28 PM
Glaceon sighed in relief "Are you ok"she asked.

Gone
October 28th, 2016, 09:30 PM
Greninja placed her down before he started stretching. "Whatever you say..." He yawned, clearly knowing that these were lies, and he hated lies... Mike looked over at Lisanna. "Why is that? I mean, we basically just woke up, we could get to know each other a bit more, maybe travel Sinnoh together?" He asked with a smile.

Zan Partizanne
October 28th, 2016, 09:30 PM
Name: Aura/Mist
Pokemon:Riolu/Dratini
Type:Fighting/Dragon
Caught or Not: Nupe/Nupe
(I'm sure I got this forum wrong)

Gone
October 28th, 2016, 09:31 PM
Glaceon sighed in relief "Are you ok"she asked.
The Noctowl nodded, nibbling on the Glaceon's ear kindly. "A bit cold, but other than that, I'm okay!" He said, opening a wing, which he gently rab along her back, making it go in some sort of petting motion.

Gone
October 28th, 2016, 09:33 PM
Name: Aura/Mist
Pokemon:Riolu/Dratini
Type:Fighting/Dragon
Caught or Not: Nupe/Nupe
(I'm sure I got this forum wrong)
(Ya forgot the gender.)

Ivy
October 28th, 2016, 09:34 PM
Greninja placed her down before he started stretching. "Whatever you say..." He yawned, clearly knowing that these were lies, and he hated lies... Mike looked over at Lisanna. "Why is that? I mean, we basically just woke up, we could get to know each other a bit more, maybe travel Sinnoh together?" He asked with a smile.

Ice Lioy curled up on the bed, turning her back to him. "Stupid goody goody..." she muttered unhappily. The piplup eas angry at herself for lying so much and she curled up in a tighter ball, ashamed of herself. Lisanna blushed. "I...I...guess..." she said, looking down. "If you want...Im sort of a burden. Its best if you go on."

Zan Partizanne
(walked to journal to write fanfiction and other sins*)Glaceon blushed a bit when he did that.

Zan Partizanne
(Ya forgot the gender.)
(Both Female)

Gone
October 28th, 2016, 09:39 PM
(walked to journal to write fanfiction and other sins*)Glaceon blushed a bit when he did that.
(Wasn't planning that, but because of you I ship them now... XD)
Noctowl gently nuzzled her before he looked at the sky, smiling. "So... Since when do you know your trainer?" He asked, looking back at her and letting his feathers fall flat again.

Gone
October 28th, 2016, 09:44 PM
Ice Lioy curled up on the bed, turning her back to him. "Stupid goody goody..." she muttered unhappily. The piplup eas angry at herself for lying so much and she curled up in a tighter ball, ashamed of herself. Lisanna blushed. "I...I...guess..." she said, looking down. "If you want...Im sort of a burden. Its best if you go on."
Greninja gentlu picked her up again after stretching. "I hate liars... Just remember that." He said quite firmly, his reddish gaze aimed at the Piplup, it was serious. "Just don't do it again, could get you in trouble." He added, rubbing the top of her beak with a finger. Mike shook his head. "Well, I'm not really planning on battling gym leaders, I'm only here to explore, so... There isn't many way to slow me down, I can stay as long as I want." He explained, gazing in her eyes and smiling. "And I've never had someone to travel with me..." He admitted.

FOXXRR
October 28th, 2016, 10:21 PM
(aaaah i missed alot! but here is the link to the back up: {LINK} (https://docs.google.com/document/d/1gW074xJTbqSa3j7yXMQIRgi7yLqUIjqWOPdufrldAZ8/edit?usp=sharing))))

Gone
October 28th, 2016, 10:38 PM
Name: Neville
Species: Salamence
Type: Flying and Dragon
Personality: TBRP'd
Caught or not: Not caught
Other: Not normally found in Sinnoh, but was abandonned by his old trainer

Ivy
October 28th, 2016, 11:09 PM
Lisanna nodded shyly and returned Ice Liky before making the bed. "Od you want to use the bathroom first?" She asked him looking down.

Gone
October 28th, 2016, 11:14 PM
Mike smiled and shook his head. "No, you can use it first, it won't take too long for me, so, you can take your time." He said, taking out a pokepuff for Noivern, which she greedily ate, her tail coiling around her trainer's leg tightly.

Zan Partizanne
October 29th, 2016, 12:38 AM
(wait wut XD)

Ivy
October 29th, 2016, 07:28 AM
Luxray and Piplup came out to eat. Onix was a little too bug so he would eat a little later. Lisanna headed into the bathroom in order to wash up before hittng the road

Gone
October 29th, 2016, 07:52 AM
Luxray and Piplup came out to eat. Onix was a little too bug so he would eat a little later. Lisanna headed into the bathroom in order to wash up before hittng the road
Greninja looked in his trainer's bag for something to eat, which he quickly found, he started eating, before gazing at Luxray and Ice Lily, silent. Noivern was enjoying the petting she was receiving, before the trainer took some pokepuffs out of his bag, which she happily ate.

Ivy
October 29th, 2016, 07:58 AM
"You really should be eating foood and not pokepuffs all the time. Theyre a goid treat, but sometimes you can get bored if you have them too much." Luxray said to Noivern, most likely ruining the mood.

Gone
October 29th, 2016, 08:03 AM
Noivern seemed to totally ignore Luxray, she ate a few before coming to a halt, feeling full, she licked her trainer's cheek happily. Mike gently rubbing her chin as she gave a some sort of loud purring sound. Greninja gazed at Ice Lily. "Since when do you know your trainer?" He asked.

Ivy
October 29th, 2016, 08:10 AM
The piplup pressed close to Luxray trembking. "We arent travelling with you two spoiled snobs." He growled tyrning back to his food and sharing it with piplup.

Gone
October 29th, 2016, 08:18 AM
Greninja laughed and looked at his trainer, who looked a little offended, he just took care of his pokemon. The frog-like pokemon then opened his mouth. "Well, at least, my trainer and I don't act stupid, he knows how to take care of his team, we aren't spoiled, we're just in good hands." He said. "Oh, also, we don't run away like a certain Piplup." He added. Noivern was glaring at Luxray and Ice Lily, she wanted to make them suffer, no one talked about her trainer like that!

Ivy
October 29th, 2016, 08:25 AM
"She was simply curious! Besides, you're always such a show off. Throwing your weight around! Trying to make her feel bad by saying how well you all work together. At the very least your trainer has some modesty." He sniffed and walked away curling under the bed while piplup waited for Lisanna to be done in the bathroom.

Gone
October 29th, 2016, 08:34 AM
Greninja and his trainer started talking, but quickly enough, Mike put his sweater on, gazing at the Luxray and frowning. "If they hate me, well, I won't go with them, come on you two." He said, gesturing for his team to follow as he picked up his back and shouldered it, a frown on his face as the trio left the room.

FOXXRR
October 29th, 2016, 08:37 AM
Name: (choose name: Dusk, Night)
Species: Umbreon((not shiny))
Type: Dark
Caught or not: Nope
Other: shipping with the espeon

Name: (choose name: Dawn, Light)
Species: Espeon
Type: Psych???
Other: does both of them need verification before joining?

Ivy
October 29th, 2016, 08:38 AM
Lisanna came out with a smile but watched mike walk out. "Hey, where are you going?" She asked, stopping him holding his shoulder in a firm, but not rough stance. From the way she could see electricty flickering angrily undr the bed and Ice Lily staring out the window like it was the most interesting thing, she figured something had set everyone off.

Gone
October 29th, 2016, 08:43 AM
Mike just pushed her hand off. "Ask you team..." He said in a firm tone, before he continued on his way out of the hotel, as he finally stepped out, he gazed around, his good mood was already off, that would be the hell of a day. Greninja and Noivern gazed at Mike, they knew how he felt, it always happened anyway. "Let's go..." He said before he walked out of the city.

Gone
October 29th, 2016, 08:48 AM
Name: (choose name: Dusk, Night)
Species: Umbreon((not shiny))
Type: Dark
Other: shipping with the espeon

Name: (choose name: Dawn, Light)
Species: Espeon
Type: Psych???
Other: does both of them need verification before joining?
(Yup, also, I just imagine Neville( my Salamence), meeting them at some point.)

Ivy
October 29th, 2016, 08:50 AM
Lisanna sat miserably on the ground. "Did you two do it again? " she asked her pokemon who shamefully crept towards her. "You need to stop this. I love you both, but youve druven away practically everyone that Ive tried to travel with and now him."

Gone
October 29th, 2016, 08:56 AM
Mike gazed at his teammates, anger clearly able to be seen in his eyes. "And after that, they say that both of you are spoiled... Probably because they can't have a bond like ours, and that angers me a lot!" He said sharply, pulling his scarf over his mouth afterwards, both of his pokemon just shrugged, not wanting to make their trainer even more angry.

Ivy
October 29th, 2016, 09:01 AM
"I guess Ill clean up here..." she muttered half to herself, half to hem. The girl started to pick up the hotel room, trying to forget what had hapenned. Luxray stood silent while Piplup just lay on his back, closing her eyes sadly. Without warning, the Luxray shot off with Ice Lily holding onto him for dear life. "Where the heck are we going?! Lumi!" She protested, shutting her eyes as the lion pokemon followed his nose on Noivern's scent which was the strongest for him to track.

Gone
October 29th, 2016, 09:06 AM
Mike continued on his way. "It'e simple, I won't ever have a teammate and you know what? I'm happy about it! At least I won't have to watch over someone's back!" He said, his Greninja nodding before he felt two pokemon coming their way, he used Water Shuriken on two trees, who fell down behind them. "Even if they come here, I'll just say no." He added.

Ivy
October 29th, 2016, 09:12 AM
The Luxray tried to skid to a stop and ended up bucking, throwing lily over the tree and landing n the ground while the tree came crashing down, as Luxray started to run, but his tail ended up being crushed. Lisanna had noticed her pokemon were gone and had followed.

Gone
October 29th, 2016, 09:21 AM
"I hope they'll understand that..." Mike said, while Greninja nodded, gazing at the two, they then spun around and continued on their way, the trainer a frown on is face. Noivern glared at the Luxray, she wanted to use Dragon Pulse on him, but didn't, her trainer wouldn't be proud of her for doing this.

Bram246
October 29th, 2016, 09:29 AM
Jasmine woke up in another alleyway. She was going to get up when an electric move passed her. She quickly got up and saw a gang of Pikachu's and Raichu's. Quickly using Ice Beam on the Pikachu's she roared a Shadow Ball at them. The moves exploded on contact. Jasmine ran into street. Humans were getting out of her way as she ran to the light house. (Jasmine at Sunnyshore City)

Ivy
October 29th, 2016, 09:29 AM
"mike please help me!" She begged trying to push off the heavy tree uselessly.

Gone
October 29th, 2016, 09:41 AM
Mike ignored them and went on his way, he quickly climbed on Noivern's back and took off towards Sunnyshore City. Later, he landed on top of the lighthouse, he gazed at the horizon, a frown still covering his face.

Zan Partizanne
October 29th, 2016, 09:44 AM
(Wasn't planning that, but because of you I ship them now... XD)
Noctowl gently nuzzled her before he looked at the sky, smiling. "So... Since when do you know your trainer?" He asked, looking back at her and letting his feathers fall flat again.
"What do you mean?"said Glaceon

Bram246
October 29th, 2016, 09:48 AM
The Delcatty panted as she reached the lighthouse.

Ivy
October 29th, 2016, 09:53 AM
Lisanna let Onix out and he moved the tree off. "Thank you." She returned to large pokemon cradled Luxray in her arms, trembling. "How heartless is he?!" Ice Lily said petting her partner's face.

Gone
October 29th, 2016, 09:54 AM
"What do you mean?"said Glaceon
The noctowl smiled, nuzzling her lovingly. "Forget it, Glaceon." He said, letting out owl-like sounds as he looked around, and ended up nibbling on her ears, an happy expression on his face.

Gone
October 29th, 2016, 10:05 AM
The Delcatty panted as she reached the lighthouse.
Greninja felt a presence and looked around, he then pointed a Delcatty down, just at the entrance. Mike had a surprised expression on his face. "A Delcatty, in Sinnoh?" He asked, gettibg on Noivern's back again and flying down to look at her from closer, he got off of the Dragon-type and looked down at her. "Hello." He said, crounching down in front of her.

Bram246
October 29th, 2016, 10:21 AM
Greninja felt a presence and looked around, he then pointed a Delcatty down, just at the entrance. Mike had a surprised expression on his face. "A Delcatty, in Sinnoh?" He asked, gettibg on Noivern's back again and flying down to look at her from closer, he got off of the Dragon-type and looked down at her. "Hello." He said, crounching down in front of her.
"Hi!", Jasmine said to the pokemon.

Gone
October 29th, 2016, 10:26 AM
The two pokemon waved at the Delcatty, while Mike looked in his bag for a pokepuff, which he handed to the small, cat-like pokemon, smiling.

Gone
October 29th, 2016, 11:24 AM
Name: Francis
Look: He wears a cape that hides most of his body, also hides his face, his eyes are grey and, he is quite small, standing at 5 foot 4. His hair is a dark brown and stop just over his shoulders
Role(Coordinator, Trainer, Gym Leader,etc):
Pokemon Team: Foretress, Tyranitar, Armaldo, Flareon and Milotic
Love Interest: Open.
Other: He was abandonned during his childhood
Pokemon Form
Name: Same as species
Species: Foretress/ Tyranitar/ Armaldo/ Flareon/ Milotic
Type: Bug and Steel/ Rock and Dark/ Rock and Bug/ Fire/ Water
Personality: All TBRP'd
Caught or not: All caught by Francis
Other: Nada

Bram246
October 29th, 2016, 11:24 AM
The two pokemon waved at the Delcatty, while Mike looked in his bag for a pokepuff, which he handed to the small, cat-like pokemon, smiling.
Jasmine sniffed the pokepuff. She ate it and smiled as it tasted sweet to her.

Gone
October 29th, 2016, 11:44 AM
Mike smiled as the Delcatty ate, gently petting her afterwards. "For a wild pokemon, you don't look that dangerous." He said, both of his pokemon nodding, after all, Heart was wild and didn't attack him.

Bram246
October 29th, 2016, 11:49 AM
Jasmine looked at the trainers pokemon,"Does he have only you two?"

Gone
October 29th, 2016, 12:41 PM
The two nodded. "He doesn't force anyone to join his team, so he just have us two." Greninja said as the trainer picked her up.

Bram246
October 29th, 2016, 12:45 PM
Jasmine flatten her ears in thought. She never seen a trainer so strong with only two pokemon. Though she has seen different trainers treat pokemon differently she was interested in this trainer. She nudged the trainers hand.
(Jasmine going to join the team if that's okay.)

Gone
October 29th, 2016, 12:51 PM
Mike smiled as she nudged his hand and gently continued petting her. "You look adorable." He admitted, placing her on his shoulder and rubbing her chin kindly.

Bram246
October 29th, 2016, 01:08 PM
Jasmine rolled off Mike's shoulders. She didn't want to be picked up but sat down as she waited to be petted again. She looked at the Greninja,"Isn't your trainer going to capture me?"

Gone
October 29th, 2016, 01:14 PM
Mike crounched again to pet the Delcatty, while Greninja shook his head. "Only if you want to come along..." He said.

Bram246
October 29th, 2016, 01:18 PM
Jasmine took a deep breath. She took her small bag off and touched Mike's bag. "Of course I want to come along.",she smiled at the Greninja.

Ivy
October 29th, 2016, 01:24 PM
Lisanna gritted her teeth as she rode towards Sunnyshore City. "Hold on, Piplup." She said as she drove fastee her Piplup letting out cheers of her name

Zan Partizanne
October 29th, 2016, 01:32 PM
(*Crashes through Window* CAN I BE CYNTHIA!!!!!! (I was listening to her themes and I was like: OMG CYNTHIA HAS ONE OF THE BEST THEMES EVER SHES SO COOL SHDJSJDJSJ)

Gone
October 29th, 2016, 01:48 PM
Jasmine took a deep breath. She took her small bag off and touched Mike's bag. "Of course I want to come along.",she smiled at the Greninja.
Mike smiled and took a pokeball out of his bag, which he placed on the ground. "You know what to do, then!" He said, gazing at her and gently petting her again. Greninja smiled. "Also, what's your name?" He asked.

Bram246
October 29th, 2016, 02:00 PM
"Jasmine.",she said at the Greninja. She placed her paw on the pokéball and was absorbed by it.
(Her move set is Sing,Zen Headbutt, Ice Beam, and Shadow Ball)

Gone
October 29th, 2016, 02:06 PM
The Greninja nodded as she told him her name and told his trainer, the pokeball shook three times and he immediatly let her out, petting her again. "Welcome to the team, Jasmine." He said.

Bram246
October 29th, 2016, 02:08 PM
She purred as Mike petted her. "So where are going?",she asked the Greninja.

Ivy
October 29th, 2016, 02:13 PM
Lisanna suddenly lost control of the breaks headed straight towards Mike, screaming with Piplup throwing herself onto the road scared tryijg to avoid dying

Gone
October 29th, 2016, 02:14 PM
Greninja shrugged. "We're just exploring Sinnoh, but you'll see, it's really nice, surely when you have Mike by your side." He said. The trainer picked Jasminein his arns, still petting her behind the ears as he did so.

Bram246
October 29th, 2016, 02:19 PM
Jasmine jumped out of Mike's arms. She shook herself,"Just exploring. I like exploring.",she looked at Mike,"I understand I'm cute and I'm a cat but please stop picking me up."

Gone
October 29th, 2016, 02:20 PM
Lisanna suddenly lost control of the breaks headed straight towards Mike, screaming with Piplup throwing herself onto the road scared tryijg to avoid dying
Noivern gazed at the trainer, walking over and letting out a growl as she gazed at her.

FOXXRR
October 29th, 2016, 02:24 PM
(Wait, does that mean I can join in with these two characters?)))

Ivy
October 29th, 2016, 02:24 PM
Lisanna gazed at her bleeding legs, crying as her salty tears fell on thr wounds makiing her sob even harder. Her piplup walked over to her trainer and used a gentle Water Gun to soothe the pain.

Gone
October 29th, 2016, 02:28 PM
Jasmine jumped out of Mike's arms. She shook herself,"Just exploring. I like exploring.",she looked at Mike,"I understand I'm cute and I'm a cat but please stop picking me up."
Mike was surprised as she jumped out of his arms, he looked at Greninja and nodded. "Alright, I won't pick you up anymore." He said, crounching and gently rubbing her ears with a finger.

Gone
October 29th, 2016, 02:28 PM
(Wait, does that mean I can join in with these two characters?)))
(-Nod-)

Gone
October 29th, 2016, 02:32 PM
Lisanna gazed at her bleeding legs, crying as her salty tears fell on thr wounds makiing her sob even harder. Her piplup walked over to her trainer and used a gentle Water Gun to soothe the pain.
Noivern gazed at the two, her gaze dark, as she looked at then, their trainer had nothing that could help and that was nothing, some trainers had gone through worse and didn't cry over it.

Ivy
October 29th, 2016, 02:34 PM
Piplup gazed at Nivern while pressijg a towel to her legs. "So, we are here to say sorry, but if youre gonna stand around like that fine. We wont. "

Bram246
October 29th, 2016, 02:36 PM
Jasmine looked at the Piplup and it's hurt trainer. She waited for Mike or one of the other two pokemon to do something.

Gone
October 29th, 2016, 02:37 PM
"It's not to me that you have to apologize." The Noivern said firmly, turning back around and walking to her trainer, who she nuzzled.

Gone
October 29th, 2016, 02:40 PM
Jasmine looked at the Piplup and it's hurt trainer. She waited for Mike or one of the other two pokemon to do something.
Mike gazed at whoever Jasmine was looking at, he neared the hurt trainer, a frown on his face, he then picked her up. "So... What are you doing here?" He asked.

Ivy
October 29th, 2016, 02:44 PM
Lisanna was too busy biting her lip to make her not look like a wuss so instead Ice Lily explained the situation. "After you so dramatically left, we had to take her motorcycle to apologize because shes like that. She forgot she had to fix the brakes and we ended up not being able to stop. I was able to throw myself on the side of the road but lisanna wasnt so lucky. So long story short, we want to apologize and find some work in order to repair her motorcycle."

Gone
October 29th, 2016, 02:55 PM
Mike didn't understand what the Piplup had said until his Greninja told him. "But... Motorcycles aren't even legal at our age... We have to be 18." He said, gazing at the trainer. "So, you came to apologize... I guess I should listen to you then." He added, placing her on her feets and crossing his arms, waiting.

Soddenfur
October 29th, 2016, 03:16 PM
(Not entirely sure how to start, but hey :P *also Sinnoh is the best)
Name: Harry
Look: Blonde, green eyes, about 5'3. He tends to wear a yellow jacket and jeans and a watch he compulsively checks very often.
Role(Coordinator, Trainer, Gym Leader,etc): Professor's assistant? xD
Pokemon Team: Celebi? (I know, I know, they're probably not allowed and I normally don't do this, but I don't really plan on powerplaying or making it a huge deal. If it's not okay, I'll just change my team. P.S., Celebi would be fairly weak)
Love Interest: Idek
Other: Just came from Johto, he's helping the professor to gain merit for an elite four application
Pokemon Form
Name: Celebi (was never a fan of naming)
Species: Celebi
Type: Grass, Psychic
Personality: Celebi likes to play with other people and pokemon and loves giving gifts to others.
Caught or not: Not
Other: Has no pokeball, although it's on his team

FOXXRR
October 29th, 2016, 04:15 PM
Bubbles had no idea where he was, only to be sure that there was a heck lot of pickups and pikachus waiting for him to come out and ambush him. They were waiting, and they weren't attacking. He yelled towards the exit, hoping that someone will hear and come and rescue him. He was defenseless as the last trainer who he called a friend turned him into a HM slave.

FOXXRR
October 29th, 2016, 04:16 PM
(Not entirely sure how to start, but hey :P *also Sinnoh is the best)
Name: Harry
Look: Blonde, green eyes, about 5'3. He tends to wear a yellow jacket and jeans and a watch he compulsively checks very often.
Role(Coordinator, Trainer, Gym Leader,etc): Professor's assistant? xD
Pokemon Team: Celebi? (I know, I know, they're probably not allowed and I normally don't do this, but I don't really plan on powerplaying or making it a huge deal. If it's not okay, I'll just change my team. P.S., Celebi would be fairly weak)
Love Interest: Idek
Other: Just came from Johto, he's helping the professor to gain merit for a gym leader application
Pokemon Form
Name: Celebi (was never a fan of naming)
Species: Celebi
Type: Grass, Psychic
Personality: Celebi likes to play with other people and pokemon and loves giving gifts to others.
Caught or not: Not
Other: Has no pokeball, although it's on his team
(You can't have a legendary, not until the owner says so)

Ivy
October 29th, 2016, 05:39 PM
Mike didn't understand what the Piplup had said until his Greninja told him. "But... Motorcycles aren't even legal at our age... We have to be 18." He said, gazing at the trainer. "So, you came to apologize... I guess I should listen to you then." He added, placing her on her feets and crossing his arms, waiting.

Lisanna winced and sat down on the side of the path. "Im sorry my pokemon were being offensive to your's. They both will apologize as soon as possible and already have a consequence." She glanced over at Ice Lily who was apologizing to Greninja, her head hung before walking over to Noivern.

Gone
October 29th, 2016, 06:01 PM
Greninja accepted Ice Lily's apologies, but Noivern glared at the Luxray. "You don't have to make any apologies to me, Piplup." She said, pointing the lion-looking pokemon. "He does." She growled. Mike shook his head, sitting beside her. "Don't give them consequences, just give them a talk, a serious one." He said.

Ivy
October 29th, 2016, 06:04 PM
"This was the consequence." She muttered to Mike as she brought out Luxray who stretched and walked towards Noivern

Bram246
October 29th, 2016, 06:08 PM
Jasmine yawned as she watched the other pokemon.

Gone
October 29th, 2016, 06:11 PM
"What'd you tell them?" Mike asked as Noivern glared at the Luxray. Greninja approached Jasmine. "Also, if you don't like to battle? You'll be happy, because he doesn't battle others that much." He said.

Bram246
October 29th, 2016, 06:16 PM
Jasmine nodded at Greninja,"I'm fine with battling."

Gone
October 29th, 2016, 06:20 PM
"Oh, I knew, most pokemon are okay with battling, but I just wanted to tell you." Greninja said, gently petting her. "Arceus' sake, rarely felt something as soft as your fur." He admitted.

Bram246
October 29th, 2016, 06:23 PM
"Some pokemons fur are soft.",she stared at the frog,"Are you flirting with me?"

Gone
October 29th, 2016, 06:26 PM
Greninja nodded, at least, he wasn't lying. "Yeah, I am." He said, gently rubbing the back of her head.

Bram246
October 29th, 2016, 06:31 PM
Jasmine took a step back and fired a Shadow Ball passed Greninja,"I am not interested. I don't even know you yet. I don't know this team yet. So stop flirting with me or I'll freeze your legs.",she snarled.

Gone
October 29th, 2016, 06:35 PM
Greninja stood calm, laughing a tad. "I can flirt with you if I want to, beauty." He said, using his ability to turn into an Ice-type. "Try, my dear, you'd be surprised to have yours frozen afterwards." He added with a wink.

Bram246
October 29th, 2016, 06:40 PM
Jasmine growled as she shot a Shadow Ball at him. She had ghostly mist come from her mouth as she prepared another one.

Gone
October 29th, 2016, 06:44 PM
Mike quickly got between the two, almost getting hit by the first Shadow Ball. "Arceus' sake, calm down, I know he's trying to flirt with you, but you almost hit me with that." He said. Greninja gazed at his trainer with a smile.

Bram246
October 29th, 2016, 06:51 PM
Jasmine growled loudly. She had a Shadow Ball hovering in front of her mouth,"Move!"

Gone
October 29th, 2016, 06:56 PM
Mike stood between the two. "Jasmine, calm down, please..." He begged, crounchung diwn in front of her. "There's already enough problems right now... You don't have to become one of them." He sighed.

Bram246
October 29th, 2016, 07:00 PM
Jasmine let the move fade away. She glared at the frog before she went back into her ball.

Gone
October 29th, 2016, 07:06 PM
Mike gazed at Jasmine's pokeball and sighed, holding it in his hand and closed his eyes. "Feel free to come out whenever you feel like it." He said.

Gone
October 29th, 2016, 07:23 PM
(What now? XD)

Zan Partizanne
October 29th, 2016, 07:32 PM
So are Aura and Mist accepted? Cause Integrity hasn't been on all day)

Ivy
October 29th, 2016, 07:37 PM
Ice Lily looked down at her orange flippers sadly and went back in her pokeball, not wanting to watch the one sided flirting. "Not your business." Luxray responded.

Gone
October 29th, 2016, 07:37 PM
(Nah, but Integrity doesn't get on that much... Even during weekends, so none of our forms are accepted for now.)

Zan Partizanne
October 29th, 2016, 07:39 PM
(Flops* I'll wait then Me irl: FFFFFF INTEGRITYYYYY Also where Did Glaceon and Noctowl leave off?)

Gone
October 29th, 2016, 07:41 PM
(Flops* I'll wait then Me irl: FFFFFF INTEGRITYYYYY Also where Did Glaceon and Noctowl leave off?)
(They were speaking, I think the last post is not too deep under all those posts.)

Gone
Ice Lily looked down at her orange flippers sadly and went back in her pokeball, not wanting to watch the one sided flirting. "Not your business." Luxray responded.
(To who is Luxray talking to? Noivern didn't even speak...)

Zan Partizanne
(XD I actually tried looking for it it's completely buried)

Gone
October 29th, 2016, 07:45 PM
The noctowl smiled, nuzzling her lovingly. "Forget it, Glaceon." He said, letting out owl-like sounds as he looked around, and ended up nibbling on her ears, an happy expression on his face.
(Found it Asriel Dreemurr!)

FOXXRR
October 29th, 2016, 07:46 PM
(I seriously need a trainer)
Trainer form
Name: Ron Grey
Look: (best i can come up with) (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/3a/8a/f6/3a8af61b77d417450e451c35e57db76c.jpg)
Role(Coordinator, Trainer, Gym Leader,etc): Former Unova Champion, now a photographer/trainer
Pokemon Team: Serperior(shiny) ((all other pokemon in his PC))
Love Interest: none
Other: in memory to Ron, who locked away all his games in a room to study better and ditch gaming completely... (I just wanted to do this)

Pokemon Form
Name: Pinoran
Species: Serperior(shiny)
Type: Grass
Caught or not: Caught by professor, given to Ron when he was 10
Other: Am i adding characters too early?

Gone
October 29th, 2016, 08:08 PM
(Maybe Ron and Francis (A pokemon trainer I made and who is waiting to be accepted) could meet! ^.^)

FOXXRR
October 29th, 2016, 09:23 PM
(Maybe Ron and Francis (A pokemon trainer I made and who is waiting to be accepted) could meet! ^.^)
(Sure! But wait, I must do somethibg first: Integrity! GET HERE RIGHT NOW THERE ARE PEOPLE YOU HAVE TO VERIFY!!!)))

Gone
October 29th, 2016, 09:26 PM
(X3)

Soddenfur
October 29th, 2016, 09:34 PM
(Yus, verify meh.)

Gone
October 29th, 2016, 10:02 PM
(I don't think Integrity'll get on tonight.)

FOXXRR
October 29th, 2016, 10:08 PM
(Runs away screaming)

Gone
October 29th, 2016, 10:13 PM
(I'd do the same.)

FOXXRR
October 29th, 2016, 10:21 PM
(I even have no wifi at the hotel im staying in! I can not tolerate with this! *Throws phone out the window*)

Ivy
October 29th, 2016, 10:23 PM
(To who is Luxray talking to? Noivern didn't even speak...)
Oh sorry love. I thought it did. Stupid ivy. Ill redo it.
--
Luxray glared back with equal malice

Gone
October 29th, 2016, 10:29 PM
Oh sorry love. I thought it did. Stupid ivy. Ill redo it.
--
Luxray glared back with equal malice
Noivern gazed at him. "I believe you have something to do..." She growled.

Ivy
October 29th, 2016, 10:38 PM
"Really? I never knew." He sniffed and looked away. "If I apologize, you have to too." Ice Lily came out of her pokeball and walked towards Greninja, tapping his leg.

Gone
October 29th, 2016, 10:45 PM
"Well, then you should apologize first." Noivern said firmly. Greninja looked at Ice Lily. "What is it, Ice Lily?" He asked, passing a finger over her beak.

Soddenfur
October 29th, 2016, 10:46 PM
(This is getting tense :3. Btw, I'm reading all of your posts. All of them. All. Of. Your. Posts.)

Ivy
October 29th, 2016, 10:51 PM
"Well, then you should apologize first." Noivern said firmly. Greninja looked at Ice Lily. "What is it, Ice Lily?" He asked, passing a finger over her beak.

"Ladies first." Luxray responded smoothly. The penquin looked at him. "Er, Jasmien didnt look very happy when you kept flirting with her.." she said playing with her flippers, avoiding his gaze. "Is there something wrong? Are you two together?"

Gone
(This is getting tense :3. Btw, I'm reading all of your posts. All of them. All. Of. Your. Posts.)(Stalker >_>)

Zan Partizanne
Woah rly?)

Gone
October 29th, 2016, 10:52 PM
Woah rly?)
(Look at page 17, I found the post for Glaceon and Noctowl)

Ivy
October 29th, 2016, 10:55 PM
(Stalker >_>)
To defend Sodden, I stalk you too Raven xD you may now place a punishment on me for being so clingy

Soddenfur
October 29th, 2016, 11:00 PM
(Oh pleeeeeease! Like I don't have better things to do. Haha... Haha... Heh...)

Zan Partizanne
October 30th, 2016, 08:00 AM
(Found it Asriel Dreemurr!)
Glaceon blushed a little bit when he did that.

Gone
October 30th, 2016, 10:48 AM
The Noctowl smiled before he flew back to his trainer.

Bram246
October 30th, 2016, 10:52 AM
Jasmine's pokeball wiggled before she came out. She yawned and shook her fur.

Gone
October 30th, 2016, 11:03 AM
Mike gazed at Jasmine as she got out of her pokeball, he crounched next to her and started gently petting her.

Bram246
October 30th, 2016, 11:11 AM
Jasmine didn't purr but let Mike pet her.

Gone
October 30th, 2016, 11:18 AM
Mike quickly stopped petting her and placed his bag on the ground. "Feel free to take somthing if you're hungry..." He said.

Bram246
October 30th, 2016, 11:21 AM
Jasmine looked through the bag. She got four berries and peice of bread. She sat away from Mike but not far and ate.

Gone
October 30th, 2016, 11:26 AM
Mike simply gazed at her, why this change? Was it because he took Greninja's side during the two's argument? If yes... Well, there was nothing he could do about it.

Bram246
October 30th, 2016, 11:31 AM
Jasmine ate her final berry. She was thinking about why Greninja flirted with her. She clearly didn't like but he kept doing it even when she attached him. Jasmine walked over to Mike and touched Noivern's pokeball.

Gone
October 30th, 2016, 11:35 AM
(Noivern is already out x3)
Mike gazed at Jasmine, surprised as she touched Noivern's pokeball, he pointed to the dragon-type that was with Lisanna's Luxray, the two looked fairly angry. Greninja just gazed at his trainer, holding Ice Lily in his arms.

Bram246
October 30th, 2016, 11:39 AM
(I forgot they were over there! XD)
Jasmine went over to the dragon ignoring the Luxray,"Hey can I ask a question?"

Gone
October 30th, 2016, 11:42 AM
Noivern gazed down at Jasmine and gave a nod. "Yes, what is it, Jasmine?" She asked, slightly cocking her head to the side.

Bram246
October 30th, 2016, 11:44 AM
"You're a female right? Has Greninja flirted with you as well?", Jasmine asked.

Gone
October 30th, 2016, 11:49 AM
"I am a female, but no, he never flirted with me before, he never flirted with anyone from what I remember." Noivern admitted. "He's flirting with you?" She asked suddently, surprised.

Bram246
October 30th, 2016, 11:52 AM
"Yes. I really don't care why he's doing it. I already rejected him.",she said twitching her ear.

Gone
October 30th, 2016, 12:01 PM
"Probably because he likes you." Noivern said with a smile.

Bram246
October 30th, 2016, 12:04 PM
"But I don't like him.", Jasmine turned away from the dragon,"Thanks for answering my questions Noivern.",she walked back to Mike.

Gone
October 30th, 2016, 12:09 PM
"No problem, Jasmine." The Noivern said. Mike gazed at Jasmine as she came back to him.

Bram246
October 30th, 2016, 12:11 PM
Jasmine sat next to Mike. She blowed a ice beam slowly letting bits of ice fall.

Gone
October 30th, 2016, 12:12 PM
Mike gazed at the small bits of ice as they fell, it was just like snow, gently petting Jasmine behind the ears afterwards. "Looks really nice." He said.

Bram246
October 30th, 2016, 12:15 PM
Jasmine looked at Mike,"I'm actually bored. Can we battle another trainer or a wild pokemon?"

Gone
October 30th, 2016, 12:26 PM
Mike nodded. "We could, we just need to find someone!" He said, gently petting her

Bram246
October 30th, 2016, 12:29 PM
Jasmine purred looking around for another trainer.

Gone
October 30th, 2016, 12:34 PM
He smiled, looking for a trainer as well. "How about Lisanna?" He asked.
(brb)

Bram246
October 30th, 2016, 12:36 PM
(Okay!)
Jasmine looked at at Mike and nodded.

Hallowed Echo
October 30th, 2016, 12:38 PM
Is it too late to join?)

Ivy
October 30th, 2016, 12:43 PM
Lisanna was sitting down on her Onix's tail while he sunbathed. Ice Lily looked at GReninja. "Well."

Gone
October 30th, 2016, 12:56 PM
[CENTER]"I'm glad we can agree on something, Jasmine." Mike said with a smile, he then looked over at Lisanna. "Lisanna!" He called./CENTER]

Gone
October 30th, 2016, 12:58 PM
Lisanna was sitting down on her Onix's tail while he sunbathed. Ice Lily looked at GReninja. "Well."
Greninja lifted a brow. "Well what?" He asked, gazing in her eyes.

FOXXRR
October 30th, 2016, 01:01 PM
Is it too late to join?)
(Nope, but alot of peoole is waiting on the owner of this RP to verify the characters.

FOXXRR
October 30th, 2016, 01:05 PM
The vaporeon had barely escaped from the frenzy of pichus and pikachus. He rushed towards the delcatty he had met earlier.

Bram246
October 30th, 2016, 01:07 PM
The vaporeon had barely escaped from the frenzy of pichus and pikachus. He rushed towards the delcatty he had met earlier.
Jasmine looked at Bubbles,"Hey!"

FOXXRR
October 30th, 2016, 01:12 PM
Jasmine looked at Bubbles,"Hey!"
"Hey!" the shiny vaporeon was quite angry, "Why did you have to leave me!!!! You left me in a defenceless situation!"

Bram246
October 30th, 2016, 01:15 PM
"Hey!" the shiny vaporeon was quite angry, "Why did you have to leave me!!!! You left me in a defenceless situation!"
Jasmine shrugged,"I got lost and didn't see you. By the way I'm with Mike now.",she pointed to her trainer,"He won't capture you. He might pet you a bit though."

Gone
October 30th, 2016, 01:16 PM
Mike gazed at both Bubbles and Jasmine, a questionning look on his face, he then looked at the Delcatty. "You know this Vaporeon?" He asked.

Bram246
October 30th, 2016, 01:18 PM
Jasmine nodded at Mike,"Yeah but only for a little while."

Gone
October 30th, 2016, 01:22 PM
Mike gave a nod in understanding, crounching in front of the Vaporeon. "And it's shiny... I feel a bit bad for him or her, trainers must be running after it just to add them to their collection." He sais.

Bram246
October 30th, 2016, 01:25 PM
Jasmine smiled,"I think my mon said on of my cousins was a shiny. He's actually leaving a pretty good life for being a shiny."

Gone
October 30th, 2016, 01:30 PM
"Yeah... But some don't have an easy life as shiny..." Mike said.

Bram246
October 30th, 2016, 01:38 PM
Jasmine nodded in agreement to her trainer.

Gone
October 30th, 2016, 01:41 PM
Mike smiled, gently petting Jasmine. "You're an angel." He said.

Bram246
October 30th, 2016, 01:44 PM
"Uh okay?", Jasmine flatten her ears as he pet her.

Gone
October 30th, 2016, 01:55 PM
"It's a compliment, don't worry." Mike chuckled as he stopped petting her. "So, do you like pokepuffs or do you prefer berries? At least, I'll know which one to buy." He said.

Bram246
October 30th, 2016, 01:57 PM
"Both!",she said cheerfully.

Gone
October 30th, 2016, 02:01 PM
Mike smiled. "Alright, so, you hungry?" He asked, placing his bag down.

Bram246
October 30th, 2016, 02:05 PM
Jasmine shook her head,"No I'm good.",she noticed her small bag was still on the ground. She picked it up and wrap it on her back.

Gone
October 30th, 2016, 02:10 PM
Mike gently took the bag and placed a few berries and pokepuffs into it before he wrapped it around her back again. "There, if you're hungry, you just have to look in your bag." He said.

Bram246
October 30th, 2016, 02:13 PM
She smiled,"Thanks!" She put her head on her pokeball and returned to it with her bag.

Gone
October 30th, 2016, 02:23 PM
"That's nothing, Jasmine." Mike said, gazing at her pokeball as she returned before he placed it on his belt.

Zan Partizanne
October 30th, 2016, 02:28 PM
(Just in case she hasn't told you guys Integrity Texted me and told me to tell you all forums are accepted)

Gone
October 30th, 2016, 02:29 PM
Yay!!)

Soddenfur
October 30th, 2016, 02:35 PM
(Even little ol' meh? I know it's a long shot but I really wanna know if I have to change meh pokes >:3)

Zan Partizanne
October 30th, 2016, 02:38 PM
Aura was walking through the woods towards Snow point with her friend Mist Slithering behind her being a dragon type Mist hated the cold but being a fighting type the cold was no problem for Aura.

Zan Partizanne
October 30th, 2016, 02:40 PM
(Even little ol' meh? I know it's a long shot but I really wanna know if I have to change meh pokes >:3)
The Trainers accepted but We can't accept the Celibe (Trust me I know it's frustrating she won't let me be Mew)

FOXXRR
October 30th, 2016, 02:40 PM
(Whooo! Brb, there is wifi only on the streets...)

Soddenfur
October 30th, 2016, 02:50 PM
(Ehh, okay. I'll resubmit my team then)

Pokemon Form
Name: Cyndaquil
Species: Cyndaquil
Type: Fire
Caught or not: Caught
Other: Given from Professor Elm

Name: Budew
Species: Budew
Type: Grass, Poison
Personality: Very skittish and easy to make cry. She's fairly young.
Caught or not: Will be caught later, for now it's just Cyndquil
Other: Meh.

Hallowed Echo
October 30th, 2016, 03:01 PM
Trainer form
Name: Willow
Look: Brunette with blue and green eyes. She wears a deep blue shirt and jeans with boots
Role(Coordinator, Trainer, Gym Leader,etc): Trainer
Pokemon Team: I'm confused
Love Interest: Open
Other: No

Pokemon Form
Name: Shark/ Rose
Species: Vaporeon (Eevee)/ Slyveon (Eevee)
Type: Normal
Personality: Quiet, Loyal, Loving/ Gentle, Shy, Caring
Caught or not: Yes/ Yes
Other: Willow's pokemon

Zan Partizanne
October 30th, 2016, 03:30 PM
They arrived at the front of Snow point city "Be careful Mist"Said Aura "Apparently being Rare brings a lot of Trainers after us"(Meanwhile I'ma say Chimchar evolved)Dawn walked into the gym and arrived at the point of battling the gym leader"Alright let's do this Go Monferno"said Dawn as he sent out his Geodude"Use Mach Punch!".

Soddenfur
October 30th, 2016, 03:36 PM
(IDK where your charries are, Raven. Sorry if I get it wrong :P)
Harry stepped off the S.S. Sinnoh and into Snowpoint City. Wow... Is all of Sinnoh like this? The new trainer clutched his bag and pulled out a map. Sandgem Town, Sandgem Town... Where are you? He moved his finger across the map, searching until he pinned it down. He headed into the next route, scanning the grassy expanse.

Gone
October 30th, 2016, 03:37 PM
Francis walked around a forest near Snowpoint City, studying his surroundings closely, he then sat on a fallen tree, his Flareon sitting by his side and rubbing her cheek against him, purring. The trainer had a smile on his face, he was young, also an orphan... He was abandonned, and his team was like his family, they did everything for the other and were always there to cheer the other up. Francis gently started petting the fire-type, who yipped her name happily, he then took out a notebook and started writing something down. Afterwards, he got up and his Flareon jumped on his shoulder, he headed straight for Snowpoint City, making sure that the only thing others could see was the lower part of his face.

Soddenfur
October 30th, 2016, 03:53 PM
Harry spotted Francis out of the corner of his eye. Maybe he knows how to get to Sandgem Town. He approached him, seeing his smile. Maybe he's friendly? "Do you know how to get to Sandgem Town? I need to see... er... The professor," he inquired, still reading the map. "Sinnoh has a much more complex geography than Johto."

Gone
October 30th, 2016, 04:01 PM
Francis gazed at Harry, barely revealing his gray eyes, he then gave a slight nod. "Head to Jubilife City, then downwards towards Route 202, you'll be there in no time." He said, his Flareon letting out a yip of her name and wagging her tail like crazy. "Hope that helps." The mysterious trainer added. "Believe me... I know..." He suddently said.

Soddenfur
October 30th, 2016, 04:14 PM
Harry nodded to show his understanding. "Thanks. What brings you to... er..." He checked his map. "Snowpoint City?" I don't see why anyone would want to stay in such a snowy, freezing place.

Ivy
October 30th, 2016, 04:17 PM
Lisanna was sleeping while Piplup was looking at Greninja, shyly

Gone
October 30th, 2016, 04:21 PM
"Exploring... I always have Flareon to keep the temperature comfortable." Francis said, petting the Eeveelution that was on his shoulder, who quickly brushed her cheek against his, letting out some sort of purring sound as she did so, heating her body up to give her trainer the warmth he needed. Soddenfur