PDA

View Full Version : The Lost Kits Wanderings

Lilac
March 24th, 2017, 08:00 PM
The Lost Kits Wanderings

{PRIVATE:If you wish to apply for this, go to the lost kits (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5069) in plot resources, or in this link)

LelliNicole.zob , Helpingpotato , JaxenAmethyst , Black Cat

Fallpotato
March 24th, 2017, 09:02 PM
Lake ran around the house, looking for his siblings.
(should lake be the protective one or the insecure one?)
He looked from left to right, corner to corner, not finding them.

Lilac
March 25th, 2017, 01:35 PM
Tawny saw her brother looking for her. As he ran by, she pounced on his tail. "Got ya!", she said playfully.

( It's your decision, I think either is fine though :) . Tawny is going to be playful and outgoing, and eventually I might change her name.)

JaxenAmethyst
March 26th, 2017, 10:07 AM
Dusk ran around her siblings playfully. She bent down, raising her tail in the air. She nipped at Tawny's hind leg, and bounced away. "And I got you!" She giggled. The black she-kit toppled over in amusement, laughter flooding the twoleg nest. She leaped around, her tail sticking out. Her fur was ruffled due to being adopted. Her eyes widened, as she remembered being enclosed behind silver lines, mewling, next to her siblings, begging for mercy. Help, Help! She repeatedly shouted, but no one heard.
She shook her head and snapped back into her thoughts. She leaped around once again, standing on her hind legs and batted her paws at Tawny. Eventually, she fell backwards onto her back. She looked around at her siblings laughing and her embarrassment turned into small furious hisses. "It's not funny!" She plopped down on the ground. "How would you like it!" Dusk meowed, before butting Lake in the chest and tripping Tawny with her hind paw.

(I think Dusk would be the protective one. She's basically like another Shadowstorm... if you know Shadowstorm's personality, then you might agree with me.)

Lilac
March 28th, 2017, 04:52 PM
"Hey!" She snapped. Quickly, Tawny got back up and jumped onto Dusk.

{ JaxenAmethyst Helpingpotato }

Fallpotato
March 28th, 2017, 04:57 PM
Lake watched his two siblings play. He sat near them saying "um. I don't think our owner is going like is,"

JaxenAmethyst
March 28th, 2017, 05:48 PM
"Hey!" She snapped. Quickly, Tawny got back up and jumped onto Dusk.

{ JaxenAmethyst Helpingpotato }
Dusk hissed, and, using her forelegs, she leaped in the air throwing Tawny off her back. She confidently stood over her, her paw on Tawny's chest.

Lake watched his two siblings play. He sat near them saying "um. I don't think our owner is going like is,"
"Oh, stop being a litter box, Lake!" She teased, nipping Lake's tail.

(Oh, and I said I think Dusk would be the protective one x3)

Fallpotato
March 28th, 2017, 05:49 PM
Dusk hissed, and, using her forelegs, she leaped in the air throwing Tawny off her back. She confidently stood over her, her paw on Tawny's chest.

"Oh, stop being a litter box, Lake!" She teased, nipping Lake's tail.

(Oh, and I said I think Dusk would be the protective one x3)
Okie XD lake is the insecure one.)
Lake jumped up and slapped her with his paw "I-I'm sorry.."

Lilac
March 29th, 2017, 09:30 PM
Tawny shoved of Dusk and said to her brother. "You're not a litter box. You should know that, Dusk was joking."

{I think Tawny is protective and insecure.}

Lilac
April 6th, 2017, 09:41 AM
snowdrop JaxenAmethyst

JaxenAmethyst
April 6th, 2017, 02:36 PM
Okie XD lake is the insecure one.)
Lake jumped up and slapped her with his paw "I-I'm sorry.."
Tawny shoved of Dusk and said to her brother. "You're not a litter box. You should know that, Dusk was joking."

{I think Tawny is protective and insecure.}
(That sounds good x3)

Dusk glared at Lake, anger flashing in her eyes. "What..did you just do?" She took several steps forward, before Tawny leaped in front of him. "Tawny, get away!," she demanded her, a warning hiss in her tone. The muscular she-kit slapped Tawny across her cheek with her paw, claws sheathed. She smirked at Tawny, who lay across the floor. Her nose touched ever-so-gently on Lake's nose as she.. laughed? "I'm just kidding, Lake! Come on, I wouldn't do that! Even if you made me burst out in anger. The worst I would do is yell at you!"

Fallpotato
April 6th, 2017, 05:11 PM
(That sounds good x3)

Dusk glared at Lake, anger flashing in her eyes. "What..did you just do?" She took several steps forward, before Tawny leaped in front of him. "Tawny, get away!," she demanded her, a warning hiss in her tone. The muscular she-kit slapped Tawny across her cheek with her paw, claws sheathed. She smirked at Tawny, who lay across the floor. Her nose touched ever-so-gently on Lake's nose as she.. laughed? "I'm just kidding, Lake! Come on, I wouldn't do that! Even if you made me burst out in anger. The worst I would do is yell at you!"
He smiled and said "Th-thank you." He dipped his head as a kind gesture. He started grooming himself assuming the two, dusk and tawny, would fit again

Lilac
April 29th, 2017, 10:18 PM
snowdrop JaxenAmethyst

JaxenAmethyst
April 30th, 2017, 09:59 AM
He smiled and said "Th-thank you." He dipped his head as a kind gesture. He started grooming himself assuming the two, dusk and tawny, would fit again

LelliNicole.zob
"So--Tawny," she turned her head to Tawny, then to Lake. "..Lake. I'm thinking we..go beyond the fence tonight." An adventurous smirk plastered all over her face, as she swayed her tail mischievously, taking a playful step into the living room, which led to the back door and into the backyard, where the world truly began. "..unless. You're a bunch of mouse-hearts!," Dusk sneered, peeking into the living room. "Come on! They're asleep! And they always leave the kitty door unlocked!"
Before they could even reply to her daring nature, she had began padding across the wooden floor without caution. Glancing back, she questioned,
"Well.. you coming?," before resuming her confident stride. Eventually, she had made it across and pushed her way out into the backyard. She was wowed at all the street lights that lit up at night, but shrugged it off and ventured further.
"This is...amazing," she exclaimed, her eyes wide in shock. "It's so beautiful!"

I'm also thinking Lake could be the insecure one, Tawny could be the questioning, "careful" one, and Dusk could be the daring, protective one.

Fallpotato
April 30th, 2017, 10:43 AM
LelliNicole.zob
"So--Tawny," she turned her head to Tawny, then to Lake. "..Lake. I'm thinking we..go beyond the fence tonight." An adventurous smirk plastered all over her face, as she swayed her tail mischievously, taking a playful step into the living room, which led to the back door and into the backyard, where the world truly began. "..unless. You're a bunch of mouse-hearts!," Dusk sneered, peeking into the living room. "Come on! They're asleep! And they always leave the kitty door unlocked!"
Before they could even reply to her daring nature, she had began padding across the wooden floor without caution. Glancing back, she questioned,
"Well.. you coming?," before resuming her confident stride. Eventually, she had made it across and pushed her way out into the backyard. She was wowed at all the street lights that lit up at night, but shrugged it off and ventured further.
"This is...amazing," she exclaimed, her eyes wide in shock. "It's so beautiful!"

I'm also thinking Lake could be the insecure one, Tawny could be the questioning, "careful" one, and Dusk could be the daring, protective one.
He followed his sister and said "I I'm not sure this is safe..." He winced and started walking

Lilac
April 30th, 2017, 12:46 PM
After a brief hesitation, Tawny followed her siblings.

"Wow!," Tawny exclaimed, gazing at the lights lighting up the night.

As she kept on walking, a strong scent caught her attention. These were things she'd never had the chance to smell before. Her curiosity got the best of her- she couldn't resist looking to see what the scent was. She saw trees towering overhead, and smelled animals unknown to her. And, something about those animals was mouth-watering!

"Guys, look!" She yowled to her siblings.

Whatever that place with the trees was, Tawny was sure a world of adventure awaited… And she wanted to find it.

Lilac
July 12th, 2017, 06:38 PM
JaxenAmethyst Snackdubbbz

Can this live again?