PDA

View Full Version : Fnaf: The past

Pages : [1] 2

Zan Partizanne
October 27th, 2016, 09:14 PM
Ok for some reason I had to recreate the thread for this because My phone glitched out and deleted the old one so those who made a forum on the old thread: You know who you are the only spot we have open left is:
1st child(Freddy) Also we can start

Zan Partizanne
October 28th, 2016, 08:51 AM
Dawn walked into the resraunt excited to be at the party.

Midnight Rain
October 28th, 2016, 09:01 AM
sarah walked in the building, bouncing up and down. she was excited because she was here for her b-day.

Zan Partizanne
October 28th, 2016, 07:16 PM
(coughs in elbow waiting for others*)

FlameFire25
October 28th, 2016, 08:39 PM
(UUhhh i wasn't here last time but can i be Freddy??)

aleka!
October 28th, 2016, 09:06 PM
(Uhh... who all was taken? Any chance I can be a character thats already taken because like no one is replying?)

Zan Partizanne
October 28th, 2016, 09:32 PM
Hmmmmmmmmm sure! If the person who applied for child that becomes Bonnie and child that becomes Foxy doesn't post soon you can be them also we have the child who becomes Freddy open

aleka!
October 28th, 2016, 09:34 PM
Can I take the child who becomes Bonnie? And I'm guessing this is basically a RP about the five murders..)

Zan Partizanne
October 28th, 2016, 09:35 PM
Sure also YEEP)

aleka!
October 28th, 2016, 09:43 PM
Oh my god help me my phone is messed up, I'm seeing past RPs and things like before I changed my signature help me ;-; )

Zan Partizanne
October 29th, 2016, 12:36 AM
(UUhhh i wasn't here last time but can i be Freddy??)
Yes

Zan Partizanne
October 29th, 2016, 12:38 AM
(DUDEEEE I DOWNLOADED FNAF WORLD ITS SO COOOOL AND FUNNNNN)

aleka!
October 29th, 2016, 10:31 AM
Who took William? XD)

Phoenix Flames
October 29th, 2016, 11:20 AM
(If the person who RPed as Bonnie isn't posting, can I be Bonnie? And btw what is Bonnie's kid name in the rp?)

aleka!
October 29th, 2016, 11:28 AM
HISSSSSSSS I took the Bonnie child, but I can give him to you and take the Foxy one if you want and if Asriel approves.. and again.. WHO TOOK MAH BAE WILLIAM -pulls out a knife-)

Zan Partizanne
October 29th, 2016, 01:35 PM
(points at Integrity* She did(even though she's not active >:( )) (also I didn't bother reading anything so the awnser is yes) Dawn looked around excitedly Freddy's was always her favorite place.(I wish FredBears was a real place sometimes)

aleka!
October 29th, 2016, 01:38 PM
(GURLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL I'M COMINNGGGGGG FOR YOU! And I'm switching to the child Foxy c: His name in the RP? XD)

Zan Partizanne
October 29th, 2016, 01:47 PM
(XD also you can choose his name)

aleka!
October 29th, 2016, 02:09 PM
(His name shall be...... Logan ye I'm very skilled with male names XD)

Logan bounced into the pizzeria, glancing around with a slight shy expression, but his eyes were shining. His family had recently moved into town, and this was his first time being here.
(If she doesn't show up soon, can I take William? I can give mah bae back to her if she comes XD)

FlameFire25
October 29th, 2016, 06:42 PM
(Thanks!! Imma assume the Freddy child isn't the son of the creators of Fazbear's Pizza even though all the comics have him like that sooo yeah)
(WAIT IF GOLDEN FREDDY IS OPEN I WILL GLASLY GIVE UP FREDDY FOR THEM)

Tyler walked into Freddy Fazbear's Pizzaria, looking around. His blue eyes were wide with wonder as his eyes landed on the animatronics. It was always a mystery to him as to how they moved, strangly life-like at times.

Zan Partizanne
October 29th, 2016, 07:26 PM
(Thanks!! Imma assume the Freddy child isn't the son of the creators of Fazbear's Pizza even though all the comics have him like that sooo yeah)
(WAIT IF GOLDEN FREDDY IS OPEN I WILL GLASLY GIVE UP FREDDY FOR THEM)

Tyler walked into Freddy Fazbear's Pizzaria, looking around. His blue eyes were wide with wonder as his eyes landed on the animatronics. It was always a mystery to him as to how they moved, strangly life-like at times.

(I'm the child who becomes Golden Freddy)

FlameFire25
October 29th, 2016, 07:29 PM
(I'm the child who becomes Golden Freddy)

Okie dokie!! *silently dying inside* Soooorrryyyy.....)

Zan Partizanne
October 29th, 2016, 07:31 PM
(Pats*)(Also announcement For Aleka: You can be William if Integrity does not get on the rp like she said she would)

Zan Partizanne
October 29th, 2016, 07:33 PM
Dawn looked around "So who's Birthday is it?"she asked herself.

FlameFire25
October 29th, 2016, 07:37 PM
Tyler flinched, spinning around to face Dawn. He hadn't seen her standing there. "Jesus, you nearly gave me a heart attack!!" He shook his head, shrugging. "And to answer your question, I don't know."

Zan Partizanne
October 29th, 2016, 07:38 PM
(Troll face*)"Sorry about that"she said "So when are the others gonna get here?"

FlameFire25
October 29th, 2016, 07:40 PM
He shrugged again, shoving his hands in his jean pockets. "I always come early, and apparently you do, too."

Zan Partizanne
October 29th, 2016, 07:42 PM
(XD that moment William shows up dressed up as Spring Bonnie)

FlameFire25
October 29th, 2016, 07:44 PM
(I CRIED WHEN CARLTON GOT CAPTURED IN THE BOOK DUDE.)

Zan Partizanne
October 29th, 2016, 10:50 PM
(Don't worry my children I have not read the book and according to Scott The book is not Canon to the game Series!!!)

aleka!
October 29th, 2016, 11:50 PM
Whenever Charlie knocked Dave [You can call him William but I call him Dave sometimes XD] I was cringing so hard that Charlie might of killed mah bae)

Logan walked toward Tyler and Dawn, waving a hi "So, um, hi." He said, casting a quick glance at the ground before meeting their eyes.

Zan Partizanne
October 30th, 2016, 07:51 AM
"Hi!"said Dawn waving her hand excitedly(Also did u get my announcement Aleka)

FlameFire25
October 30th, 2016, 01:44 PM
(SAME!!! I read the part about Dave explaining how the spring locks kill you out loud and two of my friends cringed.)

"'Sup?" Tyler waved a hand before shoving it back into his pocket.

aleka!
October 30th, 2016, 01:53 PM
(-starts dancing- Whoooo Dave is mine!) "So, is it like someone's birthday or something?" He asked, a thin smile on his lips. (I'm probably going to start RPing William with him stalking the kids XD)

Zan Partizanne
October 30th, 2016, 02:46 PM
(Everytime someone says his name is Dave to me: *Chasing down the street with a stick*HIS NAME IS WILLIAM THE BOOK IS NOT FREAKING CANON SCOTT SAID SO HIMSELF)

aleka!
October 30th, 2016, 02:59 PM
(Uhhhhhhhhh wellllll he kind of did change his name after he murdered the five kids so... -awkward shrug-)

Zan Partizanne
October 30th, 2016, 03:33 PM
(BUT STILL HIS CANON NAME IS WILLIAM FJDHFIEJDIDJSJ I JUST LOVE FOLLOWING FACTS IT FEELS GOOD)(what is wrong with me)Dawn looked around"hmmm"she said"I see there gone"(she's referring to SpringBonnie and FredBear who would've thought she'd have become Fredbear in the Future)

aleka!
October 30th, 2016, 03:38 PM
(Wow Right now I'm banging my head against the wall because the murders didn't happen at Fredbear's family diner but whatever )

"I don't know." Logan shrugged.

Phoenix Flames
October 30th, 2016, 04:09 PM
(What's Bonnie's kid name? I'm just asking so that when I know the character's name for the rp, I can actually rp with him. Wait is Bonnie a girl or a boy?)

aleka!
October 30th, 2016, 04:15 PM
(You can make up their name and choose their gender)

Nico, nico, Ni!
October 30th, 2016, 04:17 PM
I'm REALLY late but i applied for Child one(Freddy) And It got taken, Oh well ;-; )

aleka!
October 30th, 2016, 04:26 PM
(Oh my god I'm watching TV and a commercial came on where this girl is coloring in Freddy while her Dad finds a mug she made for him XD)

Zan Partizanne
October 30th, 2016, 06:23 PM
(Wow Right now I'm banging my head against the wall because the murders didn't happen at Fredbear's family diner but whatever )

"I don't know." Logan shrugged.
(Oh but the bite of 87 did AND DO NOT SAY ITS THE BITE OF 83 CAUSE I HAVE PROOF ITS NOT BABY CAUSED THE BITE OF 83)

aleka!
October 30th, 2016, 07:56 PM
(Uhhhhh okay.... going to start RPing as William XD)

William was looking at the whole pizzeria, it really wasn't that hard. It wasn't exactly the largest place in the world, and in the main party room it was easy to see all the guests. But, dressed in the Spring-Bonnie suit he was waiting for the perfect opportunity.

Zan Partizanne
October 31st, 2016, 06:20 AM
Dawn looked around "so is everyone here?"she asked.

aleka!
October 31st, 2016, 01:15 PM
Logan slightly tilted his head to the side. "Who are we waiting for?"

Zan Partizanne
October 31st, 2016, 08:02 PM
"I think two other people"said Dawn

aleka!
October 31st, 2016, 08:43 PM
"Do you know their names?" Logan asked.

William was now singing a song, but his gaze kept on straying toward Dawn, Tyler and Logan. (The rewards of being co-owner of FredBear's family diner XD)

Zan Partizanne
November 1st, 2016, 05:27 AM
(jdusfhwjdbj yep then he lost his daughter to an Animatronic and his son got bitten by Fredbear also do you wanna know some secrets?) "eh I'm sure they'll get around here some time"she said.

Phoenix Flames
November 1st, 2016, 05:35 AM
(You can make up their name and choose their gender)
(Oh. Okay.)

Phoenix Flames
November 1st, 2016, 05:37 AM
Camryn walked into the pizzeria. She saw the other kids. "Umm, hello, I'm Camryn.", she said.

aleka!
November 1st, 2016, 07:43 AM
Logan waved to her. "Hi, I'm Logan." He said, smiling.

Zan Partizanne
November 1st, 2016, 08:47 AM
"AndIm Dawn"she said.

aleka!
November 1st, 2016, 11:19 AM
(Wait, who took the Chica child? XD)

Midnight Rain
November 1st, 2016, 08:36 PM
Sowwy! I forgot about the rp! It's my charries b-day btw) Sarah ran over to her friends, smiling. "Hi guys! Aren't you excited? This place is so cool! And the food is amazing!" She laughed, eyes bright and carefree.

Midnight Rain
November 1st, 2016, 08:36 PM
(Wait, who took the Chica child? XD)
I has da chica cha)

aleka!
November 1st, 2016, 08:41 PM
(Okay and yeah this place so cool next thing you know William comes up dressed up in the SpringBonnie suit, holding a knife XD)

"Uh, yeah I'm excited." Logan said.

Midnight Rain
November 1st, 2016, 08:46 PM
(Okay and yeah this place so cool next thing you know William comes up dressed up in the SpringBonnie suit, holding a knife XD)

"Uh, yeah I'm excited." Logan said.
Lol) "so what do you want to do first?" She asked, smiling.

Zan Partizanne
November 2nd, 2016, 05:16 AM
"Hmmmmmmmmm what is there to do?!"said Dawn

aleka!
November 2nd, 2016, 07:39 AM
"Uhhhhhhhhh let's go poke that bunny..?" He motioned toward SpringBonnie on stage, who was casting chilling glances at all of them.

Zan Partizanne
November 2nd, 2016, 09:24 AM
"Ok!"said Dawn.

aleka!
November 2nd, 2016, 10:59 AM
(What a good idea XD)

Zan Partizanne
November 2nd, 2016, 01:17 PM
(XD were Idiots)

aleka!
November 2nd, 2016, 01:45 PM
(So....... is the murder coming soon? Who do you want to be the first to die? XD)

Zan Partizanne
November 2nd, 2016, 03:38 PM
(The murder can happen now also they each die one by one when they get locked in the back room)

aleka!
November 2nd, 2016, 03:46 PM
Okeyyy and I'm happy about this for some reason OwO)

"Okay, let's wait until it come over here to poke it." Logan said.

William soon finished singing, and he gave muffed glared at the family that had requested the song. I have something to do... He thought. He stepped off the stage, and walked over to their table. "Hey there.." He said.

Midnight Rain
November 2nd, 2016, 03:48 PM
"Hi!" she ran over to springtrap, laughing joyfully. She looked up at the anamatronic, and hesitated. (springtrap could say he has a suprize present for her and then takes her away. im fine with her dying first.)

aleka!
November 2nd, 2016, 03:55 PM
"Hi, what's your names?" He said enthusiastically.

"Uhhhhhhhhh I'm Logan.." Logan said while his mind went- There's a frickin' anamontronic bunny talking to us oh god oh god oh god.

Midnight Rain
November 2nd, 2016, 04:17 PM
"... S-sarah..." she said, looking nervous. But then she saw some pizzaand smiled, taking a bite.

aleka!
November 2nd, 2016, 04:20 PM
"Ah, and you must be the birthday girl..?" William said, tilting his head to the side, blinking slowly. "I have a very special surprise for you.." He said, smiling.

Zan Partizanne
November 2nd, 2016, 04:24 PM
(XD Your happy were gonna die William)"Hey where you going Sarah!"said Dawn.

aleka!
November 2nd, 2016, 04:33 PM
(Yeahhhhhh XD)

"She just, um, has to go to the back room with me, that's how special her present is." William said.

Zan Partizanne
November 2nd, 2016, 05:21 PM
"Ok!"she said (Dawn should die last due to her being the 5th child)

aleka!
November 2nd, 2016, 05:26 PM
I was eating lunch with my friend once, when she said this: "I was at Chucky-cheeses once, and I swear I saw this person that reminded me of Purple Guy staring at me." You should of. Seen my face when she told me that XD)

Zan Partizanne
November 2nd, 2016, 05:50 PM
(XD omg)

Zan Partizanne
November 2nd, 2016, 05:50 PM
I FANGIRL OVER SO MUCH STUFF INCLUDING BLUE/GARY FROM POKEMON)

Midnight Rain
November 2nd, 2016, 06:14 PM
Sarah smiled. "Oh, a present? Thank you!" She happily followed Spring trap.

aleka!
November 2nd, 2016, 06:28 PM
"Okay, follow me." William said, a smile peeling on his face. Motioning with his hand for Sarah to follow him, he walked toward the back room.

Midnight Rain
November 2nd, 2016, 08:32 PM
@Alkea // Sarah, being the excited young girl she was, ran ahead. She looked around the room in confusion. Then a thought, a bone chilling thought, dawned on her, but she heard the door click and lock behind her. She turned around to look at spring trap, a confused and suspicious look on her face. "Wait... if you're just a machine, how did you-?"

aleka!
November 2nd, 2016, 09:02 PM
He took a step closer. William was now holding a knife, his head slighty tilted to the side. Before she could utter another sound, he wrapped his arms around her and pulled her to his chest, muffling any wound that would come out her mouth.

(Giving you that chance to RP her before she gets killed OwO)

Midnight Rain
November 2nd, 2016, 09:12 PM
Sarah stepped back as he got closer. She was about to scream when he grabbed her and put his hand over her mouth. She kicked and wiggled, unable to break free.

aleka!
November 2nd, 2016, 09:42 PM
William plunged the knife into the back of her chest. It was a quick, wrenching movement and he pulled the newly bloodied. He loosened his grip, but staring straight into Sarah's eyes.

Midnight Rain
November 2nd, 2016, 09:58 PM
Sarah gasped, screaming, but it was soon cut off as her life ended. The look of horror as she looked into his eyes was frozen onto her face. Her eyes clouded, and she fell limp, dead.

Zan Partizanne
November 3rd, 2016, 06:17 AM
(oh god Sarahhhh)

Midnight Rain
November 3rd, 2016, 07:00 AM
Too much?)

aleka!
November 3rd, 2016, 07:27 AM
Naw, it's dramatic so it's fine :3)

"Wow, I honestly didn't expect that to be so easy." William said, bending down to make sure she was actually dead. Great, now how am I gonna hide the bodies, because there's still four more there. Hm... He wondered.

Zan Partizanne
November 3rd, 2016, 08:47 AM
"Uhhhh guys...Where Sarah she hasn't come back yet"said Dawn

aleka!
November 3rd, 2016, 11:05 AM
(I have decided that William will start stuffing them in the suits after he killed all of them XD)

William walked out, locking the door from the outside using a key. Hiding the bloodied knife, he walked back to the table.

Phoenix Flames
November 3rd, 2016, 04:18 PM
"Uhhhh guys...Where Sarah she hasn't come back yet"said Dawn
"I don't know, Dawn. I wonder where she is. Should we all form a search party and look for her? That's the only idea I have at the moment.", Camryn said. "I'll just go and ask, Springtrap. Be he knows where Dawn is."

Phoenix Flames
November 3rd, 2016, 04:20 PM
(I have decided that William will start stuffing them in the suits after he killed all of them XD)

William walked out, locking the door from the outside using a key. Hiding the bloodied knife, he walked back to the table.
(lol. And can you kill Camryn next, Aleka? I want her to die second since she is going to be Bonnie. XD)

aleka!
November 3rd, 2016, 04:22 PM
William walked to the table, right at the moment after they had discussed what had happened to Sarah. "Oh-She's fine." He said, smiling. Hmm... maybe I should bring two of them into he room at a time? He wondered.

(Should he bring Logan and Camryn into the room together? x3)

Phoenix Flames
November 3rd, 2016, 04:23 PM

Camryn walked up to Springtrap. "Hey, Springtrap, do you know where Dawn is? She's been gone for 10 minutes and she hasn't come back to this room yet.", she said.

aleka!
November 3rd, 2016, 04:27 PM
"She's uh- waiting for you in the special room, in fact there's presents there for all of you." William said, smiling at them.

Phoenix Flames
November 3rd, 2016, 04:33 PM
"She's uh- waiting for you in the special room, in fact there's presents there for all of you." William said, smiling at them.
"Ooh! Can I go to the special room to get a present, Springtrap?", Camryn asked. "I like presents. Mostly if they are a book or a puppy. I love books and puppies!", she said.

Phoenix Flames
November 3rd, 2016, 04:43 PM
William walked to the table, right at the moment after they had discussed what had happened to Sarah. "Oh-She's fine." He said, smiling. Hmm... maybe I should bring two of them into he room at a time? He wondered.

(Should he bring Logan and Camryn into the room together? x3)
(Yeah. X3)

aleka!
November 3rd, 2016, 05:19 PM
Logan glared at SpringBonnie. I don't trust it....I'm going with her. He thought, standing up. "I'm coming with you both." He said.

William smiled again. "Well, come with me." He said, walking down the hall, the keys clanking silently against his waist.

Phoenix Flames
November 3rd, 2016, 05:27 PM
Logan glared at SpringBonnie. I don't trust it....I'm going with her. He thought, standing up. "I'm coming with you both." He said.

William smiled again. "Well, come with me." He said, walking down the hall, the keys clanking silently against his waist.
"Okay, Logan. And you're like 3 feet of walking distance away from us. Speed it up!", Camryn chuckled. "Nah. You're fine, Logan. Just keep walking.", she said.

aleka!
November 3rd, 2016, 05:32 PM
Logan laughed, rolling his eyes while he did so.

Finally, William came to a stop. "The surprise is in there." He said, unlocking the door. The air felt sticky, as it held the light reek of blood. Before the two could say a word, he shoved them inside, locking the door behind them.

Phoenix Flames
November 3rd, 2016, 05:43 PM
Logan laughed, rolling his eyes while he did so.

Finally, William came to a stop. "The surprise is in there." He said, unlocking the door. The air felt sticky, as it held the light reek of blood. Before the two could say a word, he shoved them inside, locking the door behind them.
"Ack! Springtrap, why'd you just push us? And w-why did you lock the d-door?", she asked, a bit scared. "Why does the room smell like blood. And why does the air feel weird. I feel like I'm going to pass out due to the lack of clean air in this room.", she said.

aleka!
November 3rd, 2016, 06:02 PM
:3)

William didn't say anything. Instead, he rushed forward, wrapping his arms around Camryn, just as he had did with Sarah. But instead of pulling her close, he knocked her to the ground.

Logan screamed. It was a high-pitched shriek. He threw himself against the door, slamming his hands against the wall continuously. "HELP! HELP!" He screamed, slamming his side against the door.

Phoenix Flames
November 3rd, 2016, 06:13 PM
:3)

William didn't say anything. Instead, he rushed forward, wrapping his arms around Camryn, just as he had did with Sarah. But instead of pulling her close, he knocked her to the ground.

Logan screamed. It was a high-pitched shriek. He threw himself against the door, slamming his hands against the wall continuously. "HELP! HELP!" He screamed, slamming his side against the door.
"AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! Logan help me!", Camryn screamed, as Springtrap had grabbed hold of her and knocked her to the ground. She fell unconscious when her body had hit the ground, her head bleeding from the impact of her hitting the floor.

Phoenix Flames
November 3rd, 2016, 06:16 PM
(XD This is so intense and funny at the same time, Aleka ☁️)

aleka!
November 3rd, 2016, 06:27 PM
For some reason it feels wrong to be watching a show about murder while RPing this OwO)

William crouched, driving the knife into her chest and twisting it slightly before pulling it out her body. Standing back up, he turned to look at Logan.

Logan screamed again, turning to press his back against the door. His breathing was quick, his eyes wide. He screamed again as SpringBonnie lunged toward him. Logan felt himself being pulled toward the rabbit's face. He was about to scream when a thick and padded hand was placed over his mouth, muffling any sound. His eyes went wider; as he could see a bloodied silver blade out the corner of his eye. He felt the knife plunge deep into the chest. Logan was staring straight into it's eyes. That was the last thing he ever saw, the green eyes staring at him.

:blue:
November 3rd, 2016, 06:31 PM
(( Is stalking RP and sad because I can't join anymore seeing that all roles are taken ))

Phoenix Flames
November 3rd, 2016, 06:36 PM
For some reason it feels wrong to be watching a show about murder while RPing this OwO)

William crouched, driving the knife into her chest and twisting it slightly before pulling it out her body. Standing back up, he turned to look at Logan.

Logan screamed again, turning to press his back against the door. His breathing was quick, his eyes wide. He screamed again as SpringBonnie lunged toward him. Logan felt himself being pulled toward the rabbit's face. He was about to scream when a thick and padded hand was placed over his mouth, muffling any sound. His eyes went wider; as he could see a bloodied silver blade out the corner of his eye. He felt the knife plunge deep into the chest. Logan was staring straight into it's eyes. That was the last thing he ever saw, the green eyes staring at him.
Camryn screamed, but was cut off short by Springtrap driving the knife through her chest. She stared into his eyes. "Goodbye world..... This is the end of me... And Logan too... And all of the other kids... Sarah died because of Springtrap.....", these were the final words Camryn said before her eyes turned cloudy and her body went limp.

(I almost cried reading what you posted and reading what I posted.... ☹️)

aleka!
November 3rd, 2016, 06:40 PM
:headrub: It's okey)

and uhh, bump for Flame...)

Phoenix Flames
November 3rd, 2016, 06:52 PM
:headrub: It's okey)

and uhh, bump for Flame...)
(Now what do we do? XD I'm bored.. Lol)

Zan Partizanne
November 3rd, 2016, 06:53 PM
(oh god mai friendsssss does this mean I'm next?)

Phoenix Flames
November 3rd, 2016, 06:56 PM
(oh god mai friendsssss does this mean I'm next?)
(Probably... XD I wanna see how William kills Dawn, now.... XD I mean like right now! Lel)

aleka!
November 3rd, 2016, 07:00 PM
(Probably... XD I wanna see how William kills Dawn, now.... XD I mean like right now! Lel)

I argee with you! :rainbowllama: )

Phoenix Flames
November 3rd, 2016, 07:09 PM
I argee with you! :rainbowllama: )
(@Aleka ☁️ Lol)

aleka!
November 3rd, 2016, 07:15 PM
(@Aleka ☁️ Lol)

Yo, Dawn come over here with all the dead children
:yay: )

Zan Partizanne
November 4th, 2016, 06:42 AM
(I AM HERE)

aleka!
November 4th, 2016, 07:04 AM
Uhhhhh bump for Flame..)

FlameFire25
November 4th, 2016, 03:01 PM
(SORRY I WAS CRYING FOR A COUPLE OF DAYS THANKS GUYS AND YA SHOULD OF STABBED LOGAN'S EYE OUT SO HE COULD BE A REAL PIRATE what is wring with me)Tyler was in the bathroom the entire time (greasy pizza don sit well if ya know what i mean). He walked out, looking for the others. He ran over to Dawn, confusion on his face. "Where's everyone else?" (Could the Freddys be related cause that'd be cool I'm just saying)

aleka!
November 4th, 2016, 03:45 PM
Wow XD and about the Freddy thing, I have no idea ask Asriel how because I have no ideas..)

William stepped out, locking the door from the outside once more. He was able to hide the knife by sliding it into the part where the arm on the suit connected to the hand, as their was a small area with no fur, meaning he could easily hide the knife that way. Well, three down, but there's still two more. He thought, frowning. Shrugging to himself, he walked back to the table, just a few drops of blood from the knife sliding down to the suit's right hand.

Midnight Rain
November 4th, 2016, 06:42 PM
Don't forget to mention FlameFire25 so that he posts. )

Phoenix Flames
November 4th, 2016, 07:13 PM
(SORRY I WAS CRYING FOR A COUPLE OF DAYS THANKS GUYS AND YA SHOULD OF STABBED LOGAN'S EYE OUT SO HE COULD BE A REAL PIRATE what is wring with me)Tyler was in the bathroom the entire time (greasy pizza don sit well if ya know what i mean). He walked out, looking for the others. He ran over to Dawn, confusion on his face. "Where's everyone else?" (Could the Freddys be related cause that'd be cool I'm just saying)
((@FlameFire25 Post something on fnaf: the past, PLEZ! XD))

Phoenix Flames
November 4th, 2016, 07:14 PM
((When is William gonna kill Dawn and. Tyler?! XD))

FlameFire25
November 4th, 2016, 07:16 PM
(WHAT DO I POST ASRIEL ISN'T HERE SO WE CAN DIE TOGETHER)

Phoenix Flames
November 4th, 2016, 07:17 PM
(WHAT DO I POST ASRIEL ISN'T HERE SO WE CAN DIE TOGETHER)
(IDK!!! XD)

Midnight Rain
November 4th, 2016, 07:21 PM
Just die separately so we can move faster that way we don't have to wait for both of you to be on at the same time...)

Phoenix Flames
November 4th, 2016, 07:23 PM
Just die separately so we can move faster that way we don't have to wait for both of you to be on at the same time...)
I agree.))

FlameFire25
November 4th, 2016, 07:26 PM
(FINE. WILLIAM. LET'S GET THIS DONE @Aleka ☁️ )
Tyler looked around for the others, straying away from Dawn. "Sarah! Cam!! Logan?" He called, his hands cupped around his mouth to project his voice. He had wandered into the arcade, which was strangely almost empty.

aleka!
November 4th, 2016, 09:48 PM
(Whooooooooooooo I'm hereeeee)

William walked behind Tyler, smiling. "Hey there, there's still some more presnents waiting for you." He said, slightly tilting his head to the side, his eyes bright. He wiped the blood dripping off the suit's hands onto one of the legs, where hopefully Tyler wouldn't notice.

Zan Partizanne
November 4th, 2016, 09:55 PM
(Behold Goat boy is here)

aleka!
November 4th, 2016, 10:04 PM
(Waiting for Flame x3)

Midnight Rain
November 4th, 2016, 11:35 PM
(Waiting for Flame x3)
You have to quote him. FlameFire25 )

aleka!
November 5th, 2016, 12:08 AM
You have to quote him. FlameFire25 )
Her*)

Phoenix Flames
November 5th, 2016, 06:22 AM
(FINE. WILLIAM. LET'S GET THIS DONE @Aleka ☁️ )
Tyler looked around for the others, straying away from Dawn. "Sarah! Cam!! Logan?" He called, his hands cupped around his mouth to project his voice. He had wandered into the arcade, which was strangely almost empty.
( FlameFire25 - Aleka keeps forgetting to post quote people, mostly you. X3 )

Midnight Rain
November 5th, 2016, 08:09 AM
(PEOPLE KEEP POSTING AND GETTING ME EXCITED THEN THERE'S NO RP!!! :( )

aleka!
November 5th, 2016, 10:11 AM
Rawr)

Midnight Rain
November 5th, 2016, 12:21 PM
FlameFire25 FlameFire25 FlameFire25 FlameFire25 FlameFire25 FlameFire25 FlameFire25 FlameFire25 FlameFire25 FlameFire25 FlameFire25 FlameFire25 FlameFire25 FlameFire25 FlameFire25 FlameFire25

Zan Partizanne
November 5th, 2016, 01:01 PM
(coughs)

aleka!
November 5th, 2016, 02:23 PM
While we wait let's share FNaF memes or something XD)

FlameFire25
November 5th, 2016, 03:00 PM
(Whooooooooooooo I'm hereeeee)

William walked behind Tyler, smiling. "Hey there, there's still some more presnents waiting for you." He said, slightly tilting his head to the side, his eyes bright. He wiped the blood dripping off the suit's hands onto one of the legs, where hopefully Tyler wouldn't notice.

(SORRY GUYS FOR SOME REASON ITS NOT TELLING ME ABOUT MENTIONS)
"Jesus-!" Tyler spun around, his eyes instantly looking up so he could look the person in the face. Mask. Head? "I-It's not my birthday. It's my friend's, Sarah." He stated before looking over the yellow bunny. He was roughly the height of a full-grown man, but Tyler's eyes caught a smear of red on the rabbit's thigh and hand. Pizza sauce was his first thought.

aleka!
November 5th, 2016, 03:07 PM
Ye Pizza Sauce XD)

"I know that." William said. Okay, this kid isn't as gullible as the others... He thought, doing his best to resist from wiping the new blood dripping onto his hands inside the suit. "I'n just uh, starting this new thing where I get every kid in a party a present..." He trailed off, staring directly into Tyler's eyes. Okay, I'n going to look creepy staring for so long.. He moved his gaze, looking at Dawn, who was still at the table.

FlameFire25
November 5th, 2016, 03:12 PM
"Um, doesn't that kinda defeat the purpose of a party...?" Tyler asked, his gaze flickering back to the hand with the red on it. Now it seemed that the red had deepened in color, like more was added to it. Pizza sauce stuck in the suit...? A small tugging in the back of his mind distracted him.

(Tyler oldest Tyler smartest-ish xD)

aleka!
November 5th, 2016, 03:23 PM
(x3)

What does he notice now? Oh wait, the blood. Crap! He thought, groaning inwardly. Welp, this is a bit of a challenge. Should I just grab him and run off? Ehhhhh.. He wondered.

FlameFire25
November 5th, 2016, 03:27 PM
Tyler started to tremble, seeing the rabbit was staring at him. He took a step back, looking around. The arcade was completely empty now-even the beeps of the games had gone silent. He looked back at the costume-clad person, his shaggy brown hair falling in front of his blue eyes for an instant. "W-what do you want from me??" He said in a voice that was a whisper, but quickly increased into a wail.

(Smol bean scared now T_T)

aleka!
November 5th, 2016, 04:27 PM
(There's always that awkward moment in class when your thinking about something, but your alos staring at someone without even knowing it. Or is that just me? XD)

Think! Okay screw that, I'm just grabbing him and going! William thought, lunging toward Tyler to wrap his arms around him, including a hand over his mouth.

FlameFire25
November 5th, 2016, 04:39 PM
(SAME! I knew someone who did that at lunch ad the person they were staring at was like "Wanna potato chip..?")

Tyler screamed, spinning around to run. His screamed was cut off as a big, furry hand covered his mouth. The smell of blood filled his nose, and tears formed in the corners of his eyes.

(Can Tyler fight him a tiny bit in the storage room?? It's okay if he can't)

aleka!
November 5th, 2016, 04:55 PM
(Sure)

William turned, and ran back to the storage room before anyone could see him. To be honest it wasn't really a run, but more of a jog, as it was hard to drag a struggling kid along and run at the same time. He soon reached the storage room, and he thrust Tyler inside before slamming the door behind her and locking it.

FlameFire25
November 5th, 2016, 05:06 PM
Tyler's vision was blurred from the tears, so he didn't notice what was in the room before his eyes adjusted. The room smelled terrible, like the dead skunk he had drove past once. When his vision was clear, he let out a screech, more tears falling down his cheeks. Sarah, Cam, Logan.....there were lying on the floor, their clothes soaked with blood. Tyler knew for sure they were dead. He turned his head, his eyes wide with fear as he looked at Spring Bonnie. "WHY DID YOU DO THIS?!" He screamed, his voice racked with sobs.

(YEAH WILLIAM WHY?!)

aleka!
November 5th, 2016, 05:14 PM
Because why not? XD)

William slightly shrugged, pulling out the knife. He gazed straight into Tyler's eyes again, his mouth slightly in the shape of a grin. Lowering his shoulders, he moved toward him.

FlameFire25
November 5th, 2016, 05:20 PM
Tyler's blue eyes widened even more at the sight of the knife. Everyone has a fight-or-flight reflex, and his was kicking in. Screaming, Tyler flung himself at his attacker, banging his fists anywhere he could get him. One actually hit the head, turning it askew so part of William's view was gone. As a one final attempt before his absolute death, Tyler kicked him in the groin.

aleka!
November 5th, 2016, 05:30 PM
-casually scrolls through this RP and starts laughing randomly-)

William yelled, kicking out with a foot in Tyler's direction. He soon lashed out with the knife when his vision returned, managing to stab his shoulder. He threw Tyler off of him, preparing to deliver the killing stab.

FlameFire25
November 5th, 2016, 05:37 PM
(Funny murder)

Tyler yelled out in pain, falling on his back. He felt blood soak through his shirt from his shoulder, a raging pain spreading from the cut. He put a hand on it, but soon the blood leaked through his fingers. He looked at Spring Bonnie, his eyes wide as tears rolled down his cheeks. Thoughts of his family ran through his head, then his friends, and finally Sarah, who's day was supposed to be special, nothing like this....

(When your taking screen shots of this and your friend is like "Who da fuzz do you rp with" and I just laugh)

aleka!
November 5th, 2016, 05:39 PM
(No words to describe how hard I'm laughing XD)

William lunged forward, burying the knife in Tyler's chest. He slightly wrenched it to the side before pulling it out, staring at Tyler again, his head slightly tipped to the side, just enough to make the rabbit's ears tilt in that direction.

FlameFire25
November 5th, 2016, 05:47 PM
Tyler's mouth was open in a silent scream as blood filled his mouth, making gurgling noises as he fell flat on the floor. His shirt was now soaked through, as the usual bright, happy light in his blue eyes faded, his gaze blank as he stared at the ceiling.

(Welp that's over with xD)

aleka!
November 5th, 2016, 05:48 PM
(Now we have to wait for Asriel XD)

Midnight Rain
November 5th, 2016, 08:13 PM
Asriel Dreemurr

Phoenix Flames
November 5th, 2016, 09:03 PM
(when we are all animatronics, imma have Bonnie sing a song to William. XD)

aleka!
November 5th, 2016, 09:09 PM
(when we are all animatronics, imma have Bonnie sing a song to William. XD)
..okay XD)

Zan Partizanne
November 6th, 2016, 10:05 AM
(Did some one Summon me :3)

aleka!
November 6th, 2016, 10:53 AM
Yes. I'm going into Toy Chica mode. TWERK TWERK TWERK)

Zan Partizanne
November 6th, 2016, 11:46 AM
(MY EYES) Dawn looked around"uh where is everyone..."she said.

aleka!
November 6th, 2016, 11:51 AM
This time, William didn't feel like carrying the knife out with him, it really was pointless. He walked out the room again, locked the door from the outside and walked toward Dawn, who was looking very clueless.

Zan Partizanne
November 6th, 2016, 11:53 AM
Dawn looked up"Who are you?"she said "And have you seen my friends?"

aleka!
November 6th, 2016, 11:59 AM
"They are waiting for you in a room, and there's also a present waiting for you that's very fabulous." He paused for a second. "And I'm SpringBonnie." He said, smiling.

(I'm tempted to write a story on WCO about the five murders.. Should I? XD)

Zan Partizanne
November 6th, 2016, 12:01 PM
(do it :3)"Oh Ok!!"she said

aleka!
November 6th, 2016, 12:04 PM
(Tyler was the only smart one XD)

"Okay, follow me." He said, walking toward the storage room.

Zan Partizanne
November 6th, 2016, 12:25 PM
Dawn Followed him excitedly.

aleka!
November 6th, 2016, 12:28 PM
It's me your best friend.. ASRIEL MEMER! I had to after seeing your sig. XD)

William quickly unlocked the door, careful not to drop his keys. He then pushed Dawn inside, and locked the door behind them.

Zan Partizanne
November 6th, 2016, 07:18 PM
Dawn looked around"Uhh I can't see anyone"she said.

aleka!
November 6th, 2016, 07:31 PM
Okay, this is the last one. He thought, stepping closer. He know held the knife, and the blood shone as crimson splotches in the faint light. "I know you can't." William said, for the first time actually talking while he was about to murder a kid.

Zan Partizanne
November 7th, 2016, 05:15 AM
Dawn turned around immediately she started to back up.

dino.
November 7th, 2016, 05:58 AM
Can I join this roleplay?

dino.
November 7th, 2016, 06:07 AM
I want the kid you becomes Freddy.

Zan Partizanne
November 7th, 2016, 06:09 AM
( >•< so sry all the roles are taken)

aleka!
November 7th, 2016, 07:01 AM
William suddenly lurched foward and swerved to the side. The movement caused the rabbit ears to tilt in one direction. He raised the knife, stabbing it into her side.

Zan Partizanne
November 7th, 2016, 08:50 AM
"Agh!" "w...why!"she said before falling over.

aleka!
November 7th, 2016, 12:05 PM
-causally RPing in the middle of class-)

William chuckled. "Because why not?" He said, running a finger along the edge of the bloodied knife.

Zan Partizanne
November 7th, 2016, 12:27 PM
Dawn closed her eyes before going limp.

aleka!
November 7th, 2016, 03:44 PM
(Welp, here it goes XD) Once Dawn had gone limp, William looked around. Okay, the easy part is over, but how am I going to hide the bodies? His gaze landed on five limp anamontronic suits, propped against the wall.

Zan Partizanne
November 7th, 2016, 05:15 PM
(:33333333333)

aleka!
November 7th, 2016, 05:46 PM
"Oh, a perfect way." He said. These suits would probably be used later, but no one would ever know. He looked at the one closet to him. It was a brown bear suit, and he had heard the plans of naming it Freddy. He grabbed Tyler, his figerbsslogthly sliding on the blood. Grabbing a studier grip, he walked toward Freddy and dropper Tyler's body. Crouching near the suit, he took the head off. William picked up Tyler's body, and slipped it into the suit. At first he didn't fit, so William had to place his hands on Tyler's shoulders. From there he pushed down, and after a few minutes, you couldn't see his head anymore. He grabbed the suit's head and put it back on.

Zan Partizanne
November 7th, 2016, 06:51 PM
(XD Poor Dawn she has to Posses a Guy Animatronic)

aleka!
November 7th, 2016, 07:39 PM
Yeah life is bad for her and Camryn XD) William huffed, looking at Sarah's body. He turned to a suit that was named Chica, as he had helped picking out the name. He took off the suit's head, just like the previous time, and hoisted her limo body into it. He had to push her body down, but not as much because she was smaller than Tyler. Once he was done he put the suit's head back on.

Midnight Rain
November 7th, 2016, 07:53 PM
*sigh* destined always to be short lol )

aleka!
November 7th, 2016, 08:12 PM
XD)

William turned to another suit. This one looked exactly like the suit he was wearing, minus the yellow fur. This rabbit's fur was a dark blue, and he had a dapper red bow tie. Again he took the head off, and stuffed Camryn into it. He put the head back on.
Turning, he noticed there was only one suit left in the open. Crap.. I'll have to have find another one later. He shrugged the thought away, and looked at the next suit. It slightly stunk of glue and oil, and it had matted dark orange fur that almost looked red. Ah yes, that's Foxy I believe. My favorite design or all these new suits. William pulled off the head once more, and lifted up Logan, stuffing him into the suit.

Midnight Rain
November 7th, 2016, 08:18 PM
Wants to rp so bad****

aleka!
November 8th, 2016, 07:43 AM
Almost done, and when he is done, timeskip or something to Freddy Fazbear's diner after they posses it?)

William looked at Dawn. "Okay, this may be a slightly problem." He narrowed his eyes in thought. If I'm lucky, there might be another suit in that closet. He looked at the storage closet. He walked toward it, and opened the door. "Yup." He said aloud. There was what was most likely a deactivated FredBear suit leaning against the wall. "That'll work." He said aloud, dragging it out. There were torsos and heads of other suit's around him, but those were dangerous as they were all springlocked.
He grabbed Dawn and took off the head of the suit, stuffing her inside before pushing the now heavy suit back into the closet and closing the door, as if nothing happened. Wiping the suit's hands on a clean spot on the floor to rid of the blood, he walked out the backroom.

I did it. No one will ever know. He couldn't help grinning as he walked back to the party room.

Zan Partizanne
November 8th, 2016, 08:51 AM
(ehehehehehehehehehehhehe Its meheheheheheheheIts Me)

aleka!
November 8th, 2016, 11:10 AM
XD but there's the Temmiefied version of that: "It's Moi!" And uhh, what do we do now that William did his thing? Like do I roleplay the night after? Or do they actually end up possessing the suits at Freddy's? I dunno XD)

Zan Partizanne
November 8th, 2016, 12:45 PM
(you should totally be the nightguard as u try to live :3)

aleka!
November 8th, 2016, 02:03 PM
Welp, here it goes XD)

Foxy (don't know if I should all him Logan or not XD) blinked his eyes open. Wait, what happened..? Aren't I supposed to be dead and gone? He wondered. He felt different somehow. He looked at his hands. But he only had one. It wasn't even a regular hand. It was a anamontronic hand, with no fur over the metal.
The other hand wasn't even a hand. It was a hook. "W-What?" He called out, standing up.

Zan Partizanne
November 8th, 2016, 02:16 PM
"H-hello"called out Dawn "I-I can't move p-please help me"

aleka!
November 8th, 2016, 03:41 PM
"Dawn.. what happened?" Logan called back, making a choking sound. He wanted to cry. But he couldn't. "I'm not me anymore.." he said is a softer voice, lean sing against the wall.

Midnight Rain
November 8th, 2016, 06:51 PM
Sarah, who was supposed to have had a fun and happy day, whimpered, then let out a short wail. "Why? Why did he do this?" She cried, unable to move. Then she realized that she was still talking. "What? Aren't I supposed to be dead?" She looked down at the suit her dead body was shoved into. It was a yellow suit, with an orange beak and a bib that said, "Lets Eat!". "Logan? Dawn? What's going on?"

Zan Partizanne
November 8th, 2016, 07:15 PM
"I don't know but I can't get up"she said.

Phoenix Flames
November 8th, 2016, 07:33 PM
Sarah, who was supposed to have had a fun and happy day, whimpered, then let out a short wail. "Why? Why did he do this?" She cried, unable to move. Then she realized that she was still talking. "What? Aren't I supposed to be dead?" She looked down at the suit her dead body was shoved into. It was a yellow suit, with an orange beak and a bib that said, "Lets Eat!". "Logan? Dawn? What's going on?"
"I don't know but I can't get up"she said.
"Dawn.. what happened?" Logan called back, making a choking sound. He wanted to cry. But he couldn't. "I'm not me anymore.." he said is a softer voice, lean sing against the wall.
"Guys aren't we supposed to be dead? Why are we still alive?", Camryn asked. She looked and saw that she was stuffed into a purple suit with a red bow tie.

aleka!
November 8th, 2016, 07:56 PM
Logan turned to look at Camryn. "Y-You look like SpringBonnie! Well, kind of anyway." He said, standing up, slightly leaning foward. It felt weird. First of all, he was taller than a grown man, and there was the fact that he felt very stiff.

Zan Partizanne
November 8th, 2016, 08:08 PM
"What do we do now?"asked Dawn.

aleka!
November 8th, 2016, 08:09 PM
Logan sounded like he was about to cry again. "I don't know.." he admitted softly, standing up straight, or attempting to. He was still slightly leaning foward, he wasn't use to being like this at all.

Zan Partizanne
November 8th, 2016, 08:12 PM
"uuuuh guys I still can't move"said Dawn.

aleka!
November 8th, 2016, 08:17 PM
Help I've fallen and I can't get up XD sorry I had too)

Logan looked around. "I don't where you are." He called to Dawn, moving his new fingers to get used to them.

Zan Partizanne
November 8th, 2016, 09:44 PM
(XD oh lord help me also I had to do this once TRUMP 2016666666)"I'm kinda over here in the corner"she said.

Phoenix Flames
November 9th, 2016, 05:34 AM
Logan turned to look at Camryn. "Y-You look like SpringBonnie! Well, kind of anyway." He said, standing up, slightly leaning foward. It felt weird. First of all, he was taller than a grown man, and there was the fact that he felt very stiff.
"What do we do now?"asked Dawn.
Logan sounded like he was about to cry again. "I don't know.." he admitted softly, standing up straight, or attempting to. He was still slightly leaning foward, he wasn't use to being like this at all.
"uuuuh guys I still can't move"said Dawn.
Help I've fallen and I can't get up XD sorry I had too)

Logan looked around. "I don't where you are." He called to Dawn, moving his new fingers to get used to them.
(XD oh lord help me also I had to do this once TRUMP 2016666666)"I'm kinda over here in the corner"she said.
"Wait a minute... Are we? No way... Are we the animatronics? Did Springtrap stuff our dead body into the animatronic suits and somehow we can talk while we are in them because the suits have some weird secret to them that makes us talk?", Camryn logically admitted. "I think I said too much...", she said. "And also, I think the animatronics/suits have names. Logan, from the looks of it, you're Foxy the Pirate Fox. Sarah, you're Chica the Chicken. Dawn, you're Fredbear or Golden Freddy. I can't tell if you are GB of FB. Tyler, you're Freddy Fazbear. And I'm Bonnie the Bunny. I know that because I used to go to the pizzeria as a toddler for my birthday. I remember the animatronics having names. And I remember a guy named Purple Guy. PG was my idol. He was a really nice person. A great guy, really. And now that changed. The next time I came for my birthday he killed everyone there, so I screamed and ran all the way out of the pizzeria and ran all the way to my aunt's house. I live nearby anyway. My aunt does too. And I think PG also had a name. His name is William... And I think William is in that Springtrap suit... William is the one that had killed the five of us... I don't know why William does this now.... He was never like this..... But now... It's all different...", Camryn said, sadly.

Midnight Rain
November 9th, 2016, 06:59 AM
Sarah, now even more upset, took a deep breath to stop from crying. "I guess we call each other those names now?" She was about to say something else when she heard footsteps and someone coming. "Someone is coming!" Keys rattled outside the room. "What do we do?" (It's the people putting the Anamatronics out)

Zan Partizanne
November 9th, 2016, 08:32 AM
"Wait a minute... Are we? No way... Are we the animatronics? Did Springtrap stuff our dead body into the animatronic suits and somehow we can talk while we are in them because the suits have some weird secret to them that makes us talk?", Camryn logically admitted. "I think I said too much...", she said. "And also, I think the animatronics/suits have names. Logan, from the looks of it, you're Foxy the Pirate Fox. Sarah, you're Chica the Chicken. Dawn, you're Fredbear or Golden Freddy. I can't tell if you are GB of FB. Tyler, you're Freddy Fazbear. And I'm Bonnie the Bunny. I know that because I used to go to the pizzeria as a toddler for my birthday. I remember the animatronics having names. And I remember a guy named Purple Guy. PG was my idol. He was a really nice person. A great guy, really. And now that changed. The next time I came for my birthday he killed everyone there, so I screamed and ran all the way out of the pizzeria and ran all the way to my aunt's house. I live nearby anyway. My aunt does too. And I think PG also had a name. His name is William... And I think William is in that Springtrap suit... William is the one that had killed the five of us... I don't know why William does this now.... He was never like this..... But now... It's all different...", Camryn said, sadly.
(Puts Tape on Fourth wall)

Phoenix Flames
November 9th, 2016, 03:09 PM
Sarah, now even more upset, took a deep breath to stop from crying. "I guess we call each other those names now?" She was about to say something else when she heard footsteps and someone coming. "Someone is coming!" Keys rattled outside the room. "What do we do?" (It's the people putting the Anamatronics out)
"Yeah.", Camryn said.

Phoenix Flames
November 9th, 2016, 03:10 PM
(Puts Tape on Fourth wall)
((What does that mean? And also, XD))

Phoenix Flames
November 9th, 2016, 06:19 PM
"I think we should just stay here.", Bonnie said. ((Imma start calling everyone by their animatronic names now. And guess what?! I'm getting The Silver Eyes tomorrow!!! Yay me!!))

Zan Partizanne
November 10th, 2016, 08:48 AM
(Lucky)"Guys what happened to me?"said Dawn.

Phoenix Flames
November 10th, 2016, 05:37 PM
(Lucky)"Guys what happened to me?"said Dawn.
"I just realized something... Dawn, or should I call you Golden Freddy, you can't move because well, umm, that animatronic suit has no endoskeleton... That's why you can't move, Goldie.", Bonnie said, staring at her friend.

Zan Partizanne
November 10th, 2016, 05:46 PM
W-what!"she yelled (wait till she learns how to Teleport shed abuse it so bad XD)

aleka!
November 10th, 2016, 06:29 PM
"I think we should just stay here.", Bonnie said. ((Imma start calling everyone by their animatronic names now. And guess what?! I'm getting The Silver Eyes tomorrow!!! Yay me!!))
(You are so going to enjoy Silver Eyes. MAJOR SPOILER: The book ends with the rise of SpringTrap OwO)

"Do we uh, like, have a choice?" Foxy asked, leaning against the wall, still working his fingers.

Midnight Rain
November 10th, 2016, 06:46 PM
Chica remained as still as possible. She stares ahead, appearing to be just a regular robot.

The man walked in with a device to move the Anamatronics. He went to Freddie, putting him on the device and rolling him out onto the stage, which had closed curtains. (I shall leave this guy to Aleka ☁️ to finish the rest because i suck at rp lol)

aleka!
November 10th, 2016, 06:57 PM
Welp here it goes XD) Foxy stared straight ahead, trying to resist the urge to lol at the man. (Let's just say this is before Foxy was out of order..) He pushed a button. Before Foxy knew it, he was following the man to the stage. It wasn't like he could do the opposite anyways, so he just stood there, looking at the crowd.

Phoenix Flames
November 10th, 2016, 08:21 PM
(You are so going to enjoy Silver Eyes. MAJOR SPOILER: The book ends with the rise of SpringTrap OwO)

"Do we uh, like, have a choice?" Foxy asked, leaning against the wall, still working his fingers.
(Ikr? And okay. XD) Bonnie stood there, looking at everyone. "No, doesn't seem like it.", she said, as the man put her on the stage. "At least we're somewhere.", she said. The man put a red guitar in Bonnie's hands. "This is a weird looking guitar.", Bonnie said. "But at least it's a musical instrument. And, Freddy has a microphone.", she smiled, then looked at Freddy. ( Aleka ☁️ Can you be William for a bit? Just so that Bonnie can sing the song to him. XD I really need Bonnie to sing a song to William. And why didn't you just name William, Dave after Dave from The Silver Eyes instead of William? XD )

aleka!
November 10th, 2016, 08:23 PM
Yup sure XD) William was near the back of the crowd, sitting in a chair. He was leaning back, and didn't have the rabbit suit on him. Wow, it would be a bit awkward but funny if "he" sang a song, after all I'm sitting here. He thought, chuckling.
(And by the Dave thing, if I understand right what your asking, he changed his name to Dave after he supposedly wen away for a little while but came back, where he changed his name to Face and became a secuitry guard.)

Midnight Rain
November 10th, 2016, 08:26 PM
(Err, what about Chica?... lol #forgotten #foreveralone #jk #itscool)

Phoenix Flames
November 10th, 2016, 08:27 PM
Yup sure XD) William was near the back of the crowd, sitting in a chair. He was leaning back, and didn't have the rabbit suit on him. Wow, it would be a bit awkward but funny if "he" sang a song, after all I'm sitting here. He thought, chuckling.
(And by the Dave thing, if I understand right what your asking, he changed his name to Dave after he supposedly wen away for a little while but came back, where he changed his name to Face and became a secuitry guard.)
(Oh. Okay. Lol)

aleka!
November 10th, 2016, 08:28 PM
Chica is just a holding cupcake and singing, now the question is, how does Foxy preform? Does he dance around in a tutu or something? XD)

Phoenix Flames
November 10th, 2016, 08:28 PM
(Err, what about Chica?... lol #forgotten #foreveralone #jk #itscool)
(XD)

Phoenix Flames
November 10th, 2016, 08:29 PM
Just holding a cupcake a singing now, the question is, how does Foxy preform? Does he dance around in a tutu or something? XD)
(I have no clue how Foxy is supposed to perform. XD)

aleka!
November 10th, 2016, 08:33 PM
Welp, here's just gonna stand there awkwardly and stare XD)

Jesus. What am I supposed to do? Start singing or something? Foxy wondered, his lower jaw slightly hanging open.

Wow, it is surprisingly somehow very interesting to watch some anamontronics who's kids body you've stuffed into watch perform. William thought, slightly narrowing his eyes.

Phoenix Flames
November 10th, 2016, 08:40 PM
Bonnie glared at William. I bet he knows what I'm about to do., she thought. She kept on looking at him and then decided to sing. "William, why did you do this? We could've lived longer lives. We were just kids. I feel like crying just singing this. And I know that doesn't rhyme, but I'm just singing this. And animatronics can't cry because they're robots. Robots are weird. Robots are freaky. As a toddler I loved this place. And now you destroyed my future. You destroyed it, William. You ruined our lives! What do our parents have to say about this? Nothing because you also killed them, William. I saw you kill our parents when I was a toddler. Where's the old you William? The nice guy? The happy guy? The loving guy? Where is he? We need the old William back.... We don't need a murderous guy. You aren't the William I knew that once happy day.... But you ruined it! You scarred us for life by doing that... Even by killing us you did.... Where's the old you, William? What did the new William do to the old William? I know that the old William, the one I always knew, is in you somewhere... You just have to find him...", she finished singing. A mix of anger and sadness on her face.

Phoenix Flames
November 10th, 2016, 08:41 PM
(I totally was good at making something for William to respond too. XD)

Midnight Rain
November 10th, 2016, 08:41 PM
YOU LEFT CHICA IN THE BACK ROOM!!! XDDD :waaah: :nuu: :squee: :kittyface: ))

Phoenix Flames
November 10th, 2016, 08:43 PM
YOU LEFT CHICA IN THE BACK ROOM!!! XDDD :waaah: :nuu: :squee: :kittyface:
( Midnight Rain Just timeskip to where Chica is on the stage. XD)

aleka!
November 10th, 2016, 08:45 PM
Bonnie glared at William. I bet he knows what I'm about to do., she thought. She kept on looking at him and then decided to sing. "William, why did you do this? We could've lived longer lives. We were just kids. I feel like crying just singing this. And I know that doesn't rhyme, but I'm just singing this. And animatronics can't cry because they're robots. Robots are weird. Robots are freaky. As a toddler I loved this place. And now you destroyed my future. You destroyed it, William. You ruined our lives! What do our parents have to say about this? Nothing because you also killed them, William. I saw you kill our parents when I was a toddler. Where's the old you William? The nice guy? The happy guy? The loving guy? Where is he? We need the old William back.... We don't need a murderous guy. You aren't the William I knew that once happy day.... But you ruined it! You scarred of for life by doing that... Even by killing us you did.... Where's the old you, William? What did the new William do to the old William? I know the old William, the one I always knew, is in you somewhere... You just have to find him...", she finished singing. A mix of anger and sadness on her face.
(Oh gawd XD -halfway cringing-)

"Uhmm.." William said, feeling the gaze of everyone rest on him.

OHHH ROASTED! Foxy thought.

Phoenix Flames
November 10th, 2016, 08:48 PM

(XD)

Midnight Rain
November 10th, 2016, 08:48 PM
Lol ok) Chica stepped forward next to Bonnie. "Today was supposed to be a young girls special day, but William, oh William, what provoked your anger on her? She trusted you, believed in you, had an entire life in front of her. You snatched it all away. So William, oh William, what do you have to say?" Her spirit had tears rolling down her cheeks, but Chica remained as robotic as ever.

Phoenix Flames
November 10th, 2016, 08:57 PM

Lol ok) Chica stepped forward next to Bonnie. "Today was supposed to be a young girls special day, but William, oh William, what provoked your anger on her? She trusted you, believed in you, had an entire life in front of her. You snatched it all away. So William, oh William, what do you have to say?" Her spirit had tears rolling down her cheeks, but Chica remained as robotic as ever.
Bonnie looked at Chica and smiled.

Midnight Rain
November 10th, 2016, 08:57 PM
Chica glanced at him, a half smile forming. But it was soon replaced by anger and sadness as she glared at William.

Phoenix Flames
November 10th, 2016, 09:00 PM
"William,
I hate you, I love you,
I hate that I love you,
Don't want to, but I can't put,
Nobody else above you,
I hate you, I love you,
I hate that I want you,
You want her, you need her,
And I'll never be her......", Bonnie sang.

(I just had to reference this song. XD)

Midnight Rain
November 10th, 2016, 09:04 PM
Chica turned to Bonnie, a confused yet highly amused look on her face. "William, you broke our hearts. All of us here, are in the dark. Now we have you, in our sights. Now I ask you friends, shall we fight?"

Midnight Rain
November 10th, 2016, 09:05 PM
(Maybe we should give Aleka a chance to respond?)

Phoenix Flames
November 10th, 2016, 09:11 PM
Chica turned to Bonnie, a confused yet highly amused look on her face. "William, you broke our hearts. All of us here, are in the dark. Now we have you, in our sights. Now I ask you friends, shall we fight?"
"Chica, I don't think we should fiiii-ei-ight, him..... We should all be friends with him... Even though he broke our hear-ei-earts, we should still trust him... I know the old William is in him somewhere... We just have to make him remember the old times we all had together... When he was a good.. Guy...", Bonnie sang a little, her spirit crying. "William, please... We need the old you back...", she said.

Phoenix Flames
November 10th, 2016, 09:12 PM
(Maybe we should give Aleka a chance to respond?)
(Ya.)

Midnight Rain
November 10th, 2016, 09:12 PM
(Waiting for Aleka)

Phoenix Flames
November 10th, 2016, 09:14 PM
(Waiting for Aleka)
(Whelp, now we have to wait for her later or tomorrow because she's offline now. XD)

Midnight Rain
November 10th, 2016, 09:16 PM
(Whelp, now we have to wait for her later or tomorrow because she's offline now. XD)
*sigh* lol )

Phoenix Flames
November 11th, 2016, 07:00 AM
Aleka ☁️

aleka!
November 11th, 2016, 07:35 AM
Jesus XD and I'm back people)

William stood up. "Ummm...." He said, glancing at the anamontronics on the stage. He sat up from the chair, his head slightly tipped to the side as he looked at them.

"I can't decide,
Wheather you should live or die,
Oh, you'll probably go to heaven,
Please don't hang your head and cry,
No wonder why,
My heart feels dead inside,
It's cold and hard and petrified,
Lock the doors and close the blinds,
We're going for a ride." Foxy sang, looking at William the whole time.

(Oooh can I RP as a police officer who inspects the diner?)

Zan Partizanne
November 11th, 2016, 08:46 AM
(sure :3) Dawn sat in the back room alone and scared.

aleka!
November 11th, 2016, 10:15 AM
Ehhh it'll be a male officer)

Clay was writing something down in his office when the phone rang. "Hmm..?What is it?" He asked. It's probably a noise complaint or something like that. It's not like we dealt with murder or anything like that ever. He thought. "It, uh, seems like there was a murder at FredBear's." The person said. Wait.. What?! He thought. "I'll be there in a moment." Clay replied, walking to his car.

Phoenix Flames
November 11th, 2016, 11:43 AM
FlameFire25

aleka!
November 11th, 2016, 12:22 PM
Rawr XD)

Midnight Rain
November 11th, 2016, 04:25 PM
(When you realize Anamatronics from 18- something are singing songs from 21st century.)

Phoenix Flames
November 11th, 2016, 05:16 PM
(When you realize Anamatronics from 18- something are singing songs from 21st century.)
((You mean 19- something and they are singing songs from the 21st century. And yeah. XD I had Bonnie sing part of I hate u, I love u because I like that song and I wanted that to be Camryn's favorite song. Lel))

Midnight Rain
November 11th, 2016, 05:22 PM
((You mean 19- something and there are singing songs from the 21st century. And yeah. XD I had Bonnie sing part of I hate u, I love u because I like that song and I wanted that to be Camryn's favorite song. Lel))
Y would we ever even love him, or know what he used to be like. Or really even know his name because he never said it or took off the suit... lol :D)

Phoenix Flames
November 11th, 2016, 05:27 PM
Midnight Rain

Midnight Rain
November 11th, 2016, 05:30 PM
Midnight Rain
What?)

aleka!
November 11th, 2016, 05:45 PM
Y would we ever even love him, or know what he used to be like. Or really even know his name because he never said it or took off the suit... lol :D)

-cough cough- Gotta correct that. Everyone does know who William is, after all he is the co-owner of the restaurant, and he only sometimes wears the suit, and everyone know what he actually looks like. Soooo..)

Midnight Rain
November 11th, 2016, 05:47 PM
-cough cough- Gotta correct that. Everyone does know who William is, after all he is the co-owner of the restaurant, and he only sometimes wears the suit, and everyone know what he actually looks like. Soooo..)
Sry didn't know that... I thought he was just an employee... *derp*)

Phoenix Flames
November 11th, 2016, 05:51 PM
Asriel Dreemurr

Phoenix Flames
November 11th, 2016, 05:52 PM
FlameFire25