PDA

View Full Version : STARCLAN, help that fleabrain named Yewpaw

Mango
March 24th, 2017, 08:58 AM
Yewpaw is the most obnoxious tom you'll meet, fighting warriors in other clans, cursing at elders, and best of all doing stunts. And...he is a munchkin. He will turn a warrior in a few weeks, as a warrior, he'll ask a [queen] if he can teach a [kit] basic defense, but on accident kills the [kit]. [Queen] is angry, and sad, but knows it was an accident. He feels guilty, but still is his normal obnoxious self, he gets [apprentice] who is shy and jumpy, but well... let's say the apprentice is terrified and runs away, unable to hunt or fight and after a day or two of starving returns and is punished. [apprentice] asks Quailpaw for advice. Quailpaw tells [apprentice] to join another clan. [apprentice] does. Yew fights strange cats and flirts with warriors. [she-cat 1] meets Yew, and despite Yew's flirting, is still pissy towards him. He meets [She-cat 2] and takes her as a mate, she has [kit 1] and [kit 2] and Firekit.The rest will be RPed out.
Roles:
Queen
Kit
Apprentice
She-cat 1
She-cat 2
Kit 1
Kit 2

Form:
Name:
Perso:
Apperance:
Role:
PPD:
other:
RP sample:
Site (not required) :

Momotaro
May 21st, 2017, 10:47 AM
Chameleon
Name:
Falconkit,
Perso:
+
Kind, Helpful, Passionate,
=
Playful, Curious,
-
Dramatic, Over-confident,
Apperance:
Here (http://i.imgur.com/XEFKwVx.png)
Role:
Kit,
PPD:
Around ten,
other:
If needed, I can rp the mother, Russetstream,
RP sample:
Wheatfur walked into the cave, it was quit large, the ceiling glittering like stars in the night sky, and the massive crystal in the middle was quite impressive. The golden medicine cat felt odd being here. He had once sneaked in here when he was a 'paw, but his mentor dragged him out by the ear. He felt a little anger at Starclan for keeping this place to themselves, How come you get to claim a place is yours? Was did you do, most of you are normal, but dead cats. Wheatfur disliked Starclan, how come everyone worshipped them? He knew they existed, thanks to the dark-forest and his mis-sept apprentice-hood, but why did cats thing they were so great?
Wheatfur turned to look at Surgestorm. The Windclan cat was staring at him, and Wheatfur knew that it wasn't friendly. Your friend was a coward and resigned Don't blame me, a true clan cat doesn't whine and moan when something doesn't go their way. They fight silently against it, or deal with it. The golden cat took in a breath and started to talk. "Hello. Surgestorm isn't it? How are things in Windclan?"
Site (not required) :

Other:
Maybe he could Starclan mentor Yew___

Serendipity
May 21st, 2017, 11:01 AM
Yewpaw is the most obnoxious tom you'll meet, fighting warriors in other clans, cursing at elders, and best of all doing stunts. And...he is a munchkin. He will turn a warrior in a few weeks, as a warrior, he'll ask a [queen] if he can teach a [kit] basic defense, but on accident kills the [kit]. [Queen] is angry, and sad, but knows it was an accident. He feels guilty, but still is his normal obnoxious self, he gets [apprentice] who is shy and jumpy, but well... let's say the apprentice is terrified and runs away, unable to hunt or fight and after a day or two of starving returns and is punished. [apprentice] asks Quailpaw for advice. Quailpaw tells [apprentice] to join another clan. [apprentice] does. Yew fights strange cats and flirts with warriors. [she-cat 1] meets Yew, and despite Yew's flirting, is still pissy towards him. He meets [She-cat 2] and takes her as a mate, she has [kit 1] and [kit 2] and Firekit.The rest will be RPed out.
Roles:
Queen
Kit
Apprentice
She-cat 1
She-cat 2
Kit 1
Kit 2

Form:
Name:
Perso:
Apperance:
Role:
PPD:
other:
RP sample:
Site (not required) :

Name
Peppermintkit - Peppermintpaw - Pepperminttree
Perso
Idk yett, probably will take after Yew and be a grumpy dud.
Appearance
Peppermint (http://www.i-love-cats.com/images/2015/04/10/enhanced-buzz-18793-1397069650-11.md.jpg)
Role
Kit 1
PPD
All of my rps are dead so like 0.1
Other
Nahhh
RP sample
Peppermintleaves stalked through the forest with her tail lifted high in the air. She breathed in the scent of fresh rosemary and sighed. "What a wonderful day it is..." She said to no one in particular. She continued her little prance through the forest, sniffing at the new leaves. Anyone who saw her would immediatly know she was a new warrior. No senior would do that! The small she-cat suddenly stopped, sniffing intently at a paw-print beside a small stream. Her eyes narrowed and she opened her jaws to check if she was right. Her mood immediatly darkened, she sprinted back to camp. As she neared her brother, she snarled quietly. "(Brother's name)! What were you thinking? I caught your scent by the stream! It was old, so it must've been at night!" She flattened her ears, fighting to keep her tone level. This is my argument, not the clan's. She shook her head, looking at the ground. "What will we do with you, Brother? You've gotten in so much trouble already..."
Site (not required)
WIP

wickedvirtues
May 21st, 2017, 11:03 AM
Form: :handflapper:
Name: Moonkit/paw/heart
Perso: Shy,helpful, defends her loved ones, devoted, eager.
Apperance: I want her to look a bit like Yew (do u have a ref pic/description?)
Role: Kit 1
PPD: 21.26
other: Do you have a ref pic of Yew so I can make her look like him?
RP sample: Cheetahkit walked out of the nursery, laughing as another kit desperately tried to catch a feather. Nosing the object to the small cat, she walked to the fresh kill pile. Not too many options were there, so she grabbed a shrew and devoured it in hungry gulps. She finished her prey, glancing around for something to do. "Hmmm.." She muttered, glancing at the younger kits playing moss-ball. "I'll see if the apprentices need help!" Cheetahkit finally decided, spotting one and bouncing over.
Site (not required) : N/A

Momotaro
May 21st, 2017, 11:49 AM
Boop~

Mango
May 21st, 2017, 07:58 PM
I pick @Eye of a Storm because the PPD level and RP ability still need Queen.

Momotaro
May 22nd, 2017, 07:05 AM
Help Boop~ Chameleon , I have a character that could be the queen, ill link in a sec. http://stormscharries.weebly.com/stormtail.html she looks the exact same.

Mango
May 22nd, 2017, 01:18 PM
Her perso is like perfect.