PDA

View Full Version : RiverClan Training Island

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

BEAR.
October 3rd, 2016, 11:46 PM

goddess of ducks
October 5th, 2016, 09:08 PM
Waterstreak watched his apprentice practice, meanwhile he began thinking over new moves to teach Moonpaw. "Alright Moonpaw!" He called. "Since you seem to be rather quick on your paws, we will work on some quick stunning attacks." He explained.

Ag75 -- GONE
October 6th, 2016, 05:52 PM
Waterstreak watched his apprentice practice, meanwhile he began thinking over new moves to teach Moonpaw. "Alright Moonpaw!" He called. "Since you seem to be rather quick on your paws, we will work on some quick stunning attacks." He explained.

She nodded and sat down. Her eyes shimmered as she listened intently. (:rainbowllama: WHAT IS THIS?!?)

goddess of ducks
October 6th, 2016, 08:57 PM
She nodded and sat down. Her eyes shimmered as she listened intently. (:rainbowllama: WHAT IS THIS?!?)
(I DUNNO BUT I LOVE IT!!! :rainbowllama:)

Waterstreak offered his apprentice a kind smile, hoping not to overwhelm her with a whole lot of information on her first day, but she needed as much information as he could push in before her breaking point. "Okay, so I've noticed that you are light and quick on your paws, and we're going to work that to your advantage. Let's start with some basic swipes. See this bush?" He said flicking his tail towards a bush that jutted out into the clearing. "Trying running by at swiping low at it." He instructed stepping back to watch.

Ag75 -- GONE
October 7th, 2016, 06:15 AM
[ QUOTE=Nighty ♥;1370] (I DUNNO BUT I LOVE IT!!! :rainbowllama:)

Waterstreak offered his apprentice a kind smile, hoping not to overwhelm her with a whole lot of information on her first day, but she needed as much information as he could push in before her breaking point. "Okay, so I've noticed that you are light and quick on your paws, and we're going to work that to your advantage. Let's start with some basic swipes. See this bush?" He said flicking his tail towards a bush that jutted out into the clearing. "Trying running by at swiping low at it." He instructed stepping back to watch.
[/QUOTE]
(ME TOO!!:rainbowllama:She climbed to her paws, stepping back slightly. She lowered her body closer to the ground and ran at the bush, attempting a blow to it's branch.

goddess of ducks
October 7th, 2016, 09:26 AM
(ME TOO!!:rainbowllama:She climbed to her paws, stepping back slightly. She lowered her body closer to the ground and ran at the bush, attempting a blow to it's branch.

Waterstreak watched his apprentice practice. "Alright Moonpaw, very good." He praised. "Now I'm going to teach you a rather common move, but it's rather effective. Watch." Waterstreak stepped forwards and began to explain as he demonstrated. "So imagine an enemy right here." He said as an image of Acornprick sprang into mind. "Stay back a little ways so you can get a good running start. Then charge at them. At the last moment propel yourself forwards on the ground, this will knock their feet out from under them." Waterstreak launched at the image of Acornprick. When he was just a few tail lengths away, he sprang forwards sliding across the ground. He stood back up once he stopped and shook the dust out of his pelt. "You try, and don't worry if you get it wrong on the first try."

Ag75 -- GONE
October 10th, 2016, 02:33 PM
Waterstreak watched his apprentice practice. "Alright Moonpaw, very good." He praised. "Now I'm going to teach you a rather common move, but it's rather effective. Watch." Waterstreak stepped forwards and began to explain as he demonstrated. "So imagine an enemy right here." He said as an image of Acornprick sprang into mind. "Stay back a little ways so you can get a good running start. Then charge at them. At the last moment propel yourself forwards on the ground, this will knock their feet out from under them." Waterstreak launched at the image of Acornprick. When he was just a few tail lengths away, he sprang forwards sliding across the ground. He stood back up once he stopped and shook the dust out of his pelt. "You try, and don't worry if you get it wrong on the first try."

She nodded and took a deep breath before darting forth, imaginary legs appearing in front of her. She lurched forward towards its paws, instead of banging against the paws, she Crashed into the earth, and the vision of the cat disappeared as a cloud of dust floated up from her skidding paws.

goddess of ducks
October 10th, 2016, 03:28 PM
She nodded and took a deep breath before darting forth, imaginary legs appearing in front of her. She lurched forward towards its paws, instead of banging against the paws, she Crashed into the earth, and the vision of the cat disappeared as a cloud of dust floated up from her skidding paws.

"Very good!" He praised. "Now try it a few more times just to get familiar with it and then come try it on me." He told her sitting down to watch her.

Ag75 -- GONE
October 10th, 2016, 04:51 PM
"Very good!" He praised. "Now try it a few more times just to get familiar with it and then come try it on me." He told her sitting down to watch her.

She nodded. "Okay," And then an image of a hissing thunderclan warrior crossed her mind. Nightshade. She pushed him away and saw the imaginary paws again. She ran towards them, ducking and jumping at the last second.

goddess of ducks
October 10th, 2016, 06:55 PM
She nodded. "Okay," And then an image of a hissing Thunderclan warrior crossed her mind. Nightshade. She pushed him away and saw the imaginary paws again. She ran towards them, ducking and jumping at the last second.

"Alright Moonpaw, that should be good. Now come try it on me. Don't feel bad if you don't knock me over at first, it takes a great deal of strength, something that will develop with practice and dedication."

Ag75 -- GONE
October 11th, 2016, 07:01 AM
"Alright Moonpaw, that should be good. Now come try it on me. Don't feel bad if you don't knock me over at first, it takes a great deal of strength, something that will develop with practice and dedication."

She nodded vigorously, and backed away towards the wall. She sped towards him, leaping at the last second and landing in a heap where Waterstreak's paws were/are.

goddess of ducks
October 12th, 2016, 08:22 AM
She nodded vigorously, and backed away towards the wall. She sped towards him, leaping at the last second and landing in a heap where Waterstreak's paws where/are.
Waterstreak stood at the ready, his paws spread evenly below him and his tail out behind him. As Moonpaw rushed at him he braced for the impact. Moonpaw slamed into his front paws making him fall forwards while his back paws stayed planted on the ground. He caught himself though, before he toppled onto the apprentice. He stepped back and regained his balance. "Very good! Now, how do you think you would go about blocking a move like this?"

Ag75 -- GONE
October 12th, 2016, 08:25 AM
Waterstreak stood at the ready, his paws spread evenly below him and his tail out behind him. As Moonpaw rushed at him he braced for the impact. Moonpaw slamed into his front paws making him fall forwards while his back paws stayed planted on the ground. He caught himself though, before he toppled onto the apprentice. He stepped back and regained his balance. "Very good! Now, how do you think you would go about blocking a move like this?"

"Hmmm, I'm not sure," she mewed, sitting up. "I suppose you could jump out of the way?"

goddess of ducks
October 12th, 2016, 08:31 AM
"Hmmm, I'm not sure," she mewed, sitting up. "I suppose you could jump out of the way?"
"Yes, jumping would work." He said his tail tip flicking over head. "Here, why don't you try and block me?" He said already getting into a stance ready to launch. He pushed off and raced towards the apprentice praying to Starclan she would act soon enough.

Ag75 -- GONE
October 12th, 2016, 08:42 AM
"Yes, jumping would work." He said his tail tip flicking over head. "Here, why don't you try and block me?" He said already getting into a stance ready to launch. He pushed off and raced towards the apprentice praying to Starclan she would act soon enough.

She took a deep breath and didn't wait for him to get close before leaping aside. She knew he could easily turn and speed at her, and she was ready.

goddess of ducks
November 5th, 2016, 01:59 PM
@Rabbitpaw
Waterstreak padded back into the training cave, ready for another day's work. He padded in and stood to the side of the cave waiting for Moonpaw to join him.

Ag75 -- GONE
November 6th, 2016, 12:10 PM
@Rabbitpaw
Waterstreak padded back into the training cave, ready for another day's work. He padded in and stood to the side of the cave waiting for Moonpaw to join him.

Moonpaw hurried into the cave, to her mentor's side. "Hello, Waterstreak!" she chirped, her long white tail swishing in excitement. "What are we going to do today?"

goddess of ducks
November 7th, 2016, 10:32 AM
"Today," He began, "We are going to work on your balance and your strikes. Tomorrow we'll work more on defense." He said kindly, taking a seat and wrapping his gray striped tail around him.

EliteHotDog
November 7th, 2016, 08:56 PM
@Leaf ) Mudpaw followed Reedpaw into the cave.

Leaf
November 7th, 2016, 09:03 PM
EliteHotDog ) Reedpaw let out a sigh. "It's always so cool in here," the russet shecat commented, purring quietly for a moment.

EliteHotDog
November 7th, 2016, 09:25 PM
@Leaf ))) "Caves tend to have cool air flowering through them."

Leaf
November 7th, 2016, 09:28 PM
EliteHotDog ) "You're smart." She told him, sitting down.

EliteHotDog
November 7th, 2016, 09:34 PM
@Leaf ))) "Thank you. I'm not smart how you are through."

Leaf
November 7th, 2016, 09:38 PM
EliteHotDog ) "How am I smart? All I do is roll and run around," Reedpaw stated, recalling every moment where she was running around the territory doing whatever she was doing or rolling around like a crazy cat because she could.

EliteHotDog
November 7th, 2016, 09:46 PM
@Leaf ))) "You're smart cause you've got instinct. If I saw a badger I'd die before it could get to me. You'd know what to do." Mudpaw replied, thinking. 'Oh no I ran out of sarcasm.'

Leaf
November 7th, 2016, 09:48 PM
EliteHotDog ) "Dude a dog probably couldn't catch you if you were sprinting away from it and it was chasing you." Reedpaw told him.

EliteHotDog
November 7th, 2016, 09:50 PM
@Leaf ))) "I'd probably run out of breath before I could cross the thunderpath."

Leaf
November 7th, 2016, 09:54 PM
EliteHotDog ) "Nope! I bet you'd be able to run to the other side, no problem!" Reedpaw exclaimed, eyes shining while she looked at her friend.

EliteHotDog
November 7th, 2016, 09:59 PM
@Leaf ))) "Let's see how fast I am." Mudpaw started to sprint in circles around the diameter of the cave.

Leaf
November 7th, 2016, 10:01 PM
EliteHotDog ) Reedpaw watched him, swiveling her russet head from side to side as he went around and around. Not very long after doing that she got dizzy.

EliteHotDog
November 7th, 2016, 10:08 PM
@Leaf ))) Mudpaw skided to a stop and fell over, breathing gaspingly.

Leaf
November 7th, 2016, 10:11 PM
EliteHotDog ) Reedpaw jumped over to her friend and offered her shoulder to help him up. "You need to stay hydrated," she told him trying to do an elder's voice.

EliteHotDog
November 7th, 2016, 10:20 PM
@EliteHotDog (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=247) ) Reedpaw jumped over to her friend and offered her shoulder to help him up. "You need to stay hydrated," she told him trying to do an elder's voice. "I already drank the river today." Mudpaw jokingly complained.

Leaf
November 7th, 2016, 10:21 PM
EliteHotDog ) "Oh yea," Reedpaw said thoughtfully, remembering their dip in the river earlier.

EliteHotDog
November 7th, 2016, 10:36 PM
@EliteHotDog (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=247) ) "Oh yea," Reedpaw said thoughtfully, remembering their dip in the river earlier. "It was gross, tasted like fish."

Leaf
November 7th, 2016, 10:41 PM
EliteHotDog ) Reedpaw shrugged. She sat down, watching Mudpaw.

EliteHotDog
November 7th, 2016, 10:42 PM
@Leaf ))) "Are you waiting for me to do something?"

Leaf
November 7th, 2016, 10:47 PM
EliteHotDog ) "I dunno. The way you were breathing I thought you might pass out." Reedpaw told him, a sly look on her face now.

EliteHotDog
November 7th, 2016, 10:54 PM
@Leaf (You always put the word sly into a place that makes it creepy.) "I'f I'd passed out it'd not've been hard to carry me off. I'd wake up pretty soon. You couldn pull some good pranks with that."

Leaf
November 7th, 2016, 10:58 PM
EliteHotDog *shrug* ) Reedpaw prodded her friend with her paw, before hopping around to the other side of the cave.

EliteHotDog
November 7th, 2016, 11:00 PM
@Leaf ))) "You attack me first."

Leaf
November 7th, 2016, 11:12 PM
EliteHotDog ) Reedpaw jumped to Mudpaw's right then ran around him, shooting out her paw every once in a while in hopes of getting him.

EliteHotDog
November 7th, 2016, 11:21 PM
@Leaf ))) Mudpaw dodged every attack, until he didn't... Reedpaw hit him and because he was so small he flew a meter or two. He shook off and ran at her without a plan.

Leaf
November 8th, 2016, 08:44 AM
EliteHotDog ) Reedpaw's eyes widened for a moment and she just stood there for a moment before coming to her senses. She tried to turn tail and run away from Mudpaw but was knocked to the ground. "Good move." She commented.

Ag75 -- GONE
November 8th, 2016, 03:54 PM
"Today," He began, "We are going to work on your balance and your strikes. Tomorrow we'll work more on defense." He said kindly, taking a seat and wrapping his gray striped tail around him.

She nodded, her blue eyes rounding with excitement. She purred gently as she sat down across from her mentor.

EliteHotDog
November 8th, 2016, 05:58 PM
:rainbowllama: "Thanks." Mudpaw got up. He felt like Reedpaw was just tryng to make him happy, but he shrugged it off. Leaf

Leaf
November 8th, 2016, 06:37 PM
EliteHotDog ) "You're welcome," she said, getting up.

Ag75 -- GONE
November 18th, 2016, 07:24 PM

(Ello?)

goddess of ducks
November 18th, 2016, 10:16 PM
She nodded, her blue eyes rounding with excitement. She purred gently as she sat down across from her mentor.
(sorry!)
Waterstreak offered his apprentice a kind smile, despite his inner troubles. "Alright so to begin balance is key. If you ever fight on your back paws, balance is everything. That's very important." He said emphasizing to get his point across. "Now, what part of your body do you think would be best and helping you keep balance?" He asked.

Ag75 -- GONE
November 19th, 2016, 06:22 AM
(sorry!)
Waterstreak offered his apprentice a kind smile, despite his inner troubles. "Alright so to begin balance is key. If you ever fight on your back paws, balance is everything. That's very important." He said emphasizing to get his point across. "Now, what part of your body do you think would be best and helping you keep balance?" He asked.
(It's OK!) She paused for a moment, pondering his question. ".......perhaps...your tail?" She mewed uncertainly.

Crow
December 3rd, 2016, 01:05 PM
fenic!

[[Double trainingggggggg c:]]

The sunlight illuminated a mottled pelt as a figure brushed into the training cave, wide tail sweeping to the side as he entered. Patches of white glowed as if from an internal light source, polished to perfection by a sandpaper tongue, hoping to make a respectable first impression on his new apprentice. What good was mentoring if your apprentice didn't respect you, anyways? And Crowfoot knew the cost of disrespect- it had been directly against his orders for Rainpaw to enter the water, but he did it anyway, and look where that had gotten him. Drowned, probably at the bottom of the river somewhere. And now he had another apprentice- one who'd been a terrible decision to assign him. Not only his greatest enemy's daughter, but one who looked just like her, albeit her eyes were a golden-amber. Beepaw was sweet, though- he wasn't sure how, but she was. A slight sigh escaping his mouth, the tom turned to look at his young apprentice. "We'll be learning fighting tactics today," the tom told her with a slight smile tugging at his mouth. "Strategies only- no moves just yet, but those will come later, don't worry."

-------------

Rainpaw raced in, panting slightly as he bounced on his paws. Russetswirl- his new mentor- would be teaching him something today. He wasn't really sure what yet, but he was sure it would be something. Crowfoot was in here too, with a cat who seemed to be his apprentice, but for once, Rainpaw didn't pay much attention to him. The tom was one of the few cats he disliked- trying to take Aukstrike's place as Birchstep's mate was, in his eyes, unforgivable. Today, though, he was excited enough to let that fact remain outside his thoughts. He was just so excited to learn what Russetswirl was going to teach him. Redsplash, his old mentor, had taught him how to fish, mostly- but in a really weird way, in his opinion, because she was blind, and probably didn't do things the same way as everyone else. He was distraught when he heard of her death, but it did make way for a new opportunity- training with Russetswirl, who was super nice! With the thought, he jumped a bit, grin plastered onto his face. "I want to learn everything!" he said eagerly, turning to face his mentor. "Let's go!"

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
December 4th, 2016, 07:42 AM
Weblight sat down in the training cave,waiting for Mistpaw to show up.

Dawn & Dark
December 4th, 2016, 07:47 AM
Weblight sat down in the training cave,waiting for Mistpaw to show up.

Mistpaw dashed onto the cave. She tried to slow down, but she tripped over her front paws and tumbled forward. The she-cat got up quickly and sat down. "S-sorry. It's just I really can't wait to train."

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
December 4th, 2016, 07:52 AM
Mistpaw dashed onto the cave. She tried to slow down, but she tripped over her front paws and tumbled forward. The she-cat got up quickly and sat down. "S-sorry. It's just I really can't wait to train."
"It's alright."Weblight said,standing up."Today,I think we'll practice a few hunting techniques" He said.

Dawn & Dark
December 4th, 2016, 07:54 AM
"It's alright."Weblight said,standing up."Today,I think we'll practice a few hunting techniques" He said.

"Ok!" Mistpaw stood up too, trying to act a little less like a kit.

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
December 4th, 2016, 07:56 AM
"Ok!" Mistpaw stood up too, trying to act a little less like a kit.
Weblight picked up an large leaf from nearby."Pretend that this is an bird." He said,setting it down.He proceeded to show the technique.

Dawn & Dark
December 4th, 2016, 08:01 AM
Weblight picked up an large leaf from nearby."Pretend that this is an bird." He said,setting it down.He proceeded to show the technique.

After her mentor was done, she tried what he showed her. Mistpaw went a little to far over when she pounced, but still hooked the leaf with a claw. "I still need practice." She muttered. "If this was a really bird it would have been gone by now."

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
December 4th, 2016, 08:03 AM
After her mentor was done, she tried what he showed her. Mistpaw went a little to far over when she pounced, but still hooked the leaf with a claw. "I still need practice." She muttered. "If this was a really bird it would have been gone by now."
''That was still pretty good,though!"The tom said,sitting down.

Dawn & Dark
December 4th, 2016, 08:10 AM
''That was still pretty good,though!"The tom said,sitting down.

"Should I try again?" Mistpaw shook the leaf off of her claw and sat down. "I really want to make sure I master it before we start a different move." She meowed.

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
December 4th, 2016, 08:12 AM
"Should I try again?" Mistpaw shook the leaf off of her claw and sat down. "I really want to make sure I master it before we start a different move." She meowed.
Weblight nodded.He sat down and waited for her to try again.

Dawn & Dark
December 4th, 2016, 08:17 AM
Weblight nodded.He sat down and waited for her to try again.

Mistpaw got up and tried the move two more times. Her third try, she got it right. "Yes!" She squealed. The she-cat tried it again and got it right for the second time. "It took me a while but I finally got it right!" Mistpaw turned around and told Weblight.

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
December 4th, 2016, 08:19 AM
Mistpaw got up and tried the move two more times. Her third try, she got it right. "Yes!" She squealed. The she-cat tried it again and got it right for the second time. "It took me a while but I finally got it right!" Mistpaw turned around and told Weblight.
"Wonderful!"Weblight said,smiling at his apprentice.

Dawn & Dark
December 4th, 2016, 08:25 AM
"Wonderful!"Weblight said,smiling at his apprentice.

"Should we start another move or keep practicing?" Mistpaw asked.

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
December 4th, 2016, 08:30 AM
"Should we start another move or keep practicing?" Mistpaw asked.
"Mmm.......Keep practicing,then move on." Weblight said.

Fel
December 5th, 2016, 08:56 PM
@fenic! (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=21)

[[Double trainingggggggg c:]]

The sunlight illuminated a mottled pelt as a figure brushed into the training cave, wide tail sweeping to the side as he entered. Patches of white glowed as if from an internal light source, polished to perfection by a sandpaper tongue, hoping to make a respectable first impression on his new apprentice. What good was mentoring if your apprentice didn't respect you, anyways? And Crowfoot knew the cost of disrespect- it had been directly against his orders for Rainpaw to enter the water, but he did it anyway, and look where that had gotten him. Drowned, probably at the bottom of the river somewhere. And now he had another apprentice- one who'd been a terrible decision to assign him. Not only his greatest enemy's daughter, but one who looked just like her, albeit her eyes were a golden-amber. Beepaw was sweet, though- he wasn't sure how, but she was. A slight sigh escaping his mouth, the tom turned to look at his young apprentice. "We'll be learning fighting tactics today," the tom told her with a slight smile tugging at his mouth. "Strategies only- no moves just yet, but those will come later, don't worry."

-------------

Rainpaw raced in, panting slightly as he bounced on his paws. Russetswirl- his new mentor- would be teaching him something today. He wasn't really sure what yet, but he was sure it would be something. Crowfoot was in here too, with a cat who seemed to be his apprentice, but for once, Rainpaw didn't pay much attention to him. The tom was one of the few cats he disliked- trying to take Aukstrike's place as Birchstep's mate was, in his eyes, unforgivable. Today, though, he was excited enough to let that fact remain outside his thoughts. He was just so excited to learn what Russetswirl was going to teach him. Redsplash, his old mentor, had taught him how to fish, mostly- but in a really weird way, in his opinion, because she was blind, and probably didn't do things the same way as everyone else. He was distraught when he heard of her death, but it did make way for a new opportunity- training with Russetswirl, who was super nice! With the thought, he jumped a bit, grin plastered onto his face. "I want to learn everything!" he said eagerly, turning to face his mentor. "Let's go!"

Russetswirl, on the other hand, was perfectly happy with his assignment of an apprentice- though the tom had a bad experience with losing his trainees, he was positive that there was something different about Rainpaw- besides, training would help him forget about his sister, even if it was with her daughter as well. Really, it was evident that he loved his niece even more than her mother did- Thornfrost never seemed to care about any of her kits, but he had enough love to share for the entire family. His paws were quite frigid as he padded into the Training Cave, but he tried to act as if he was perfectly fine with the cold temperatures, not wanting to seem... rude, that was it. He'd been off ever since the departure of some of the cats he'd loved most, but he was somewhat alright with being able to move past it. "That's a great idea." He nodded to Crowfoot as the tom said something about only learning strategies- he didn't want to lose any more cats he cared about. "Let's learn some tactics first, alright?"

http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/rincakes/39464906/5162/5162_600.gif
Just like her relative, Russetswirl, Beepaw was excited- in fact, she was ecstatic. The young molly had been looking forward to her first training session for awhile, and it even got to be a double training as well- the idea made her beam with happiness as she scurried next to her mentor, the apprentice's small paws skidding into the ground hurriedly as she came to a stop. Nodding to everyone's suggestions quietly, it just felt nice that she finally had a group of cats who could be her friends- really, they were just so nice. She wasn't exactly used to this treatment, but the molly loved it anyways- she finally belonged. She loved her mother to pieces, but deep inside she would never be like her- she was too kind to be Thornfrost. "I-I'm ready!" She piped up, the small Chausie smiling with joy as her high voice pierced the air. Her short-furred pelt glistened in the cool morning sun, but she was glad that it wasn't snowing yet- from rumors around camp, she'd heard it was freezing when snow started to fall.

Maplefur
December 8th, 2016, 07:42 PM
Sweet Skies

Hydrangeapaw dashed after Otterpaw, excited for training. She skidded to a halt as she reached the cave, looking around expectantly.

Serendipity
December 8th, 2016, 07:44 PM
Maplefur

YOUR MY MAID OF HONOR

Maplefur
December 9th, 2016, 02:23 PM
Maplefur

YOUR MY MAID OF HONOR

Hydrangeapaw waited for her eyes to adjust to the cave's lighting, looking for Frozenbreath. "Frozenbreath? I'm here!" Her eyes glimmered in excitement, ready to learn some battle moves.

Serendipity
December 9th, 2016, 07:20 PM
Hydrangeapaw waited for her eyes to adjust to the cave's lighting, looking for Frozenbreath. "Frozenbreath? I'm here!" Her eyes glimmered in excitement, ready to learn some battle moves.
Frozenbreath padded out from the shadows, glaring at the apprentices "What took you so long?" She snapped, then sighed. "Anyway, let's learn the first move." She sat down infront of Otterpaw. "Front paw swipe." She mewed. Then, she hit Otterpaw with the side of her paw. "In a real battle, my claws would have grabbed his skin and yanked it. This is the most basic move in battle. Always start your battles with this move. It doesn't scar your opponent too much, but it alerts him/her that battle has begun. Starting with something hard like the Double Swipe would seem cowardly and rude."

Maplefur
December 9th, 2016, 07:25 PM
Frozenbreath padded out from the shadows, glaring at the apprentices "What took you so long?" She snapped, then sighed. "Anyway, let's learn the first move." She sat down infront of Otterpaw. "Front paw swipe." She mewed. Then, she hit Otterpaw with the side of her paw. "In a real battle, my claws would have grabbed his skin and yanked it. This is the most basic move in battle. Always start your battles with this move. It doesn't scar your opponent too much, but it alerts him/her that battle has begun. Starting with something hard like the Double Swipe would seem cowardly and rude."

Hydrangeapaw nodded, trying to absorb the information as best she could. A part of her mind was stuck on Frozenbreath's attitude, and she shook her head, slightly confused. What's a double swipe? "So, do you want me to practice it?" She asked uncertainly.

Serendipity
December 10th, 2016, 09:58 AM
Hydrangeapaw nodded, trying to absorb the information as best she could. A part of her mind was stuck on Frozenbreath's attitude, and she shook her head, slightly confused. What's a double swipe? "So, do you want me to practice it?" She asked uncertainly.
Frozenbreath nodded, gesturing at Otterpaw. "You too practice, I'll watch." She settled down on a rock, staring at the two apprentices "After that, we can learn the Double Swipe, even though its a little advanced for you guys"

Maplefur
December 10th, 2016, 10:01 AM
Frozenbreath nodded, gesturing at Otterpaw. "You too practice, I'll watch." She settled down on a rock, staring at the two apprentices "After that, we can learn the Double Swipe, even though its a little advanced for you guys"

Hydrangeapaw nodded, and looked over at Otterkit. She crouched, then raced forward and swiped her paw out, trying to mimick what Frozennreath had done, only aiming for his shoulder instead of his head. She made sure her claws were sheathed, as she didn't want to hurt her best friend.

Serendipity
December 10th, 2016, 10:08 AM
Hydrangeapaw nodded, and looked over at Otterkit. She crouched, then raced forward and swiped her paw out, trying to mimick what Frozennreath had done, only aiming for his shoulder instead of his head. She made sure her claws were sheathed, as she didn't want to hurt her best friend.
Otterpaw did the same thing. He swiped her lower leg,instead of the shoulder. Then he turned towards his mother. "Deble swep?"

Frozenbreath looked at her son, wondering how he got so different from the tiny, mewling kit, that once cried for her help. "Ok, ok, We'll learn the double swipe now!" She sashayed over to otterpaw, and sat down. Quick as lightning, her two paws attack him on the sides. "It's called the double swipe because it's one of the only moves that use two paws"

Maplefur
December 10th, 2016, 10:33 AM
Otterpaw did the same thing. He swiped her lower leg,instead of the shoulder. Then he turned towards his mother. "Deble swep?"

Frozenbreath looked at her son, wondering how he got so different from the tiny, mewling kit, that once cried for her help. "Ok, ok, We'll learn the double swipe now!" She sashayed over to otterpaw, and sat down. Quick as lightning, her two paws attack him on the sides. "It's called the double swipe because it's one of the only moves that use two paws"

Hydrangeapaw sat down, swiping out her two front paws to practice on the air first. She wasn't quite as fast as Frozenpath, and had trouble keeping her balance throughout the move.

Serendipity
December 10th, 2016, 11:15 AM
Frozenbreath nodded at Hydrangeapaw "Good job... Practice on Otterpaw." She curled back on her rock.

Maplefur
December 10th, 2016, 03:32 PM
Frozenbreath nodded at Hydrangeapaw "Good job... Practice on Otterpaw." She curled back on her rock.

Hydrangeapaw nodded enthusiastically. "Alright!" She padded over to Otterpaw, her back legs trembling as she raised her front paws to swipe at him. She was desperately trying to keep her balance, and hurriedly finished the move to drop back onto all four paws before she would fall over.

Ever
December 23rd, 2016, 01:48 AM
@Empress Of Evil

Dulcetpaw waited silently for her mentor. Some of the other apprentices might practice moves or stalking while they waited to meet with their mentors, but this was her first training session so she was a little lost at what exactly to practice. Her amber eyes surveyed the quiet area carefully as she waited. The ginger molly had come early, not wanting to be late and start off on a bad note. She was very set on making sure the clan knew that she was not like her mother, and that was her solid and unmovable goal. Her tail flicked anxiously as she waited. She hoped that she wouldn't mess this up, it would break her if she did. Though her goal would make her a hard worker and any faults she came across she knew she could repair or conquer. Her face was determined as she waited for her mentor.

Empress Of Evil
December 23rd, 2016, 01:59 AM
@Empress Of Evil

Dulcetpaw waited silently for her mentor. Some of the other apprentices might practice moves or stalking while they waited to meet with their mentors, but this was her first training session so she was a little lost at what exactly to practice. Her amber eyes surveyed the quiet area carefully as she waited. The ginger molly had come early, not wanting to be late and start off on a bad note. She was very set on making sure the clan knew that she was not like her mother, and that was her solid and unmovable goal. Her tail flicked anxiously as she waited. She hoped that she wouldn't mess this up, it would break her if she did. Though her goal would make her a hard worker and any faults she came across she knew she could repair or conquer. Her face was determined as she waited for her mentor.

Cloudrain had bounded all the way to the training cave. She was so excited about recieving another apprentice to train! The tabby had only ever had one apprentice to train, and that was Hickorypaw. Actually, he was Hickoryshine now, Cloudrain had successfully managed to train him to become a warrior worthy cat. Cloudrain slowed herself as she walked into the training cave. She looked around and saw apprentice's training with their mentors. She searched around till her gaze rested on a certain ginger molly. Cloudrain quickly walked over to her apprentice. She had to keep herself from squealing out in excitement. "Hello! Great to see you again Dulcetpaw!", Cloudrain said excitedly. She had only met her apprentice once before, that was at the apprentice ceremony. She had made sure she took a close note to see what Dulcetpaw looked like. She couldn't mix up her apprentice with some other cat. That would just be embarrassing! "As you know this will be your first lesson. Today we'll just be starting off with some simple hunting moves. If we get enough time, I might even see what battle moves you might know", Cloudrain said.

Ever
December 23rd, 2016, 02:14 AM
Cloudrain had bounded all the way to the training cave. She was so excited about recieving another apprentice to train! The tabby had only ever had one apprentice to train, and that was Hickorypaw. Actually, he was Hickoryshine now, Cloudrain had successfully managed to train him to become a warrior worthy cat. Cloudrain slowed herself as she walked into the training cave. She looked around and saw apprentice's training with their mentors. She searched around till her gaze rested on a certain ginger molly. Cloudrain quickly walked over to her apprentice. She had to keep herself from squealing out in excitement. "Hello! Great to see you again Dulcetpaw!", Cloudrain said excitedly. She had only met her apprentice once before, that was at the apprentice ceremony. She had made sure she took a close note to see what Dulcetpaw looked like. She couldn't mix up her apprentice with some other cat. That would just be embarrassing! "As you know this will be your first lesson. Today we'll just be starting off with some simple hunting moves. If we get enough time, I might even see what battle moves you might know", Cloudrain said.

Dulcetpaw wriggled back a little as her mentor bounded over and giddily greeted her. The whole exaggerated personality of Cloudrain made her a little uneasy, she was a very quiet and calm cat herself so it was a little unnerving to experience this. Though she wouldn't let her mentor's manners keep her from her aspirations. She stood as tall as she could for six moons and smiled politely at her mentor dipping her head. She was happy with what was on the menu for today's lesson. Hunting would be a handy skill to acquire, and with it she could actually commence some apprentice duties. Unlike some apprentices, Dulcetpaw was very excited to feed the elders and queens. It would open the doors to making connections with the clanmates, making a good title for herself. Her amber eyes focused on her mentor with determination.

"Sounds like a good plan." She said, her voice more monotone than she had meant it to come out. Though she just wasn't an emotional cat, and she certainly lacked enthusiasm, even if she had it under her quiet allure. The apprentice also took her mentor's words as a challenge. She would take serious note of every hunting move and perform them as quickly as possible, she wanted to make sure she got those first few fighting moves. Every ounce she could push herself to learn quickly and efficiently would make her happy.

Empress Of Evil
December 23rd, 2016, 03:45 AM
Dulcetpaw wriggled back a little as her mentor bounded over and giddily greeted her. The whole exaggerated personality of Cloudrain made her a little uneasy, she was a very quiet and calm cat herself so it was a little unnerving to experience this. Though she wouldn't let her mentor's manners keep her from her aspirations. She stood as tall as she could for six moons and smiled politely at her mentor dipping her head. She was happy with what was on the menu for today's lesson. Hunting would be a handy skill to acquire, and with it she could actually commence some apprentice duties. Unlike some apprentices, Dulcetpaw was very excited to feed the elders and queens. It would open the doors to making connections with the clanmates, making a good title for herself. Her amber eyes focused on her mentor with determination.

"Sounds like a good plan." She said, her voice more monotone than she had meant it to come out. Though she just wasn't an emotional cat, and she certainly lacked enthusiasm, even if she had it under her quiet allure. The apprentice also took her mentor's words as a challenge. She would take serious note of every hunting move and perform them as quickly as possible, she wanted to make sure she got those first few fighting moves. Every ounce she could push herself to learn quickly and efficiently would make her happy.

Cloudrain watched to see her apprentice, seeing her reaction to the plan for todays lesson. She took the time to observe her apprentice. She was a ginger tabby with amber eyes. That was pretty much all she had gotten from her observation. Although as she thought about it, it appeared that Dulcetpaw wasn't one to really show her emotions. She couldn't wait to find out more about her apprentice though. Who knows, maybe through lots of training sessions they might be able to become good friends. She hoped so, she liked making new friends.

"Great!", Cloudrain said happily. Even though her reply hadn't come out enthusiastically, Cloudrain was sure that there was some excitement somewhere in the young molly's mind. "Do you know any hunting moves yet?", Cloudrain questioned the apprentice. She was guessing that Dulcetpaw might've learned a thing or two by watching other cats, but maybe not. The tabby would just have to see what Dulcetpaw knew and what she didn't. "If so, show me them", Cloudrain said, flashing an encouraging smile at the ginger molly. The silver tabby really hoped her apprentice would like what she was going to be teached. She liked making things as fun as possible. Her times as an apprentice had been pretty great, she had been taught by a great mentor, Birchtail, and she wanted to try make Dulcetpaw's training session's even better!

Ever
January 2nd, 2017, 12:24 PM
Cloudrain watched to see her apprentice, seeing her reaction to the plan for todays lesson. She took the time to observe her apprentice. She was a ginger tabby with amber eyes. That was pretty much all she had gotten from her observation. Although as she thought about it, it appeared that Dulcetpaw wasn't one to really show her emotions. She couldn't wait to find out more about her apprentice though. Who knows, maybe through lots of training sessions they might be able to become good friends. She hoped so, she liked making new friends.

"Great!", Cloudrain said happily. Even though her reply hadn't come out enthusiastically, Cloudrain was sure that there was some excitement somewhere in the young molly's mind. "Do you know any hunting moves yet?", Cloudrain questioned the apprentice. She was guessing that Dulcetpaw might've learned a thing or two by watching other cats, but maybe not. The tabby would just have to see what Dulcetpaw knew and what she didn't. "If so, show me them", Cloudrain said, flashing an encouraging smile at the ginger molly. The silver tabby really hoped her apprentice would like what she was going to be teached. She liked making things as fun as possible. Her times as an apprentice had been pretty great, she had been taught by a great mentor, Birchtail, and she wanted to try make Dulcetpaw's training session's even better!

As her mentor looked her over Dulcetpaw returned her quizzical gaze, she hoped the older molly looked upon her as a good prospect. She was very willing to learn after all. Her ears perked at the opportunity she'd been granted, maybe she could impress her mentor with what little knowledge she'd already gained from watching her siblings work with their mentors. Dulcetpaw wasn't bothered that they had become apprentices before her, quite the opposite really, she was proud of them. Her two siblings were the only beings she held fondness over, not by choice but because they were family and she'd always be quite attached to them for that. They started out with the same experiences, where they went from there was up to each of them individually. Dulcetpaw had her heart set out on being the perfect creature, a strong and just warrior.

Eyes set with determination, she gave a quick nod to her mentor's question. "I've learned a few things watching my siblings train." She said, her voice quiet and monotone. She had willed more enthusiasm into it, but it hadn't come out right. Though she didn't dwindle on that, rather she got into a hunter's crouch. Beepaw had shown it to her, though without a mentor having taught her it needed much improvement. Her rump was much too high and her shoulders too cramped and crouched. Though her tail was erect behind her and ready to balance, and her eyes were sharp with ears perked attentively; so she had half of it correct at least. She'd never tried out any moves, all she knew was simply to crouch and pounce as a kit did at a mossball. Which is what she did next, wiggling her hips before pouncing on a still stone not far in front of her.

After the movement she looked up at her mentor, looking for some sort of sign that she'd done well. Or that she was at least on the correct track. Dulcetpaw didn't need a big spout of encouragement, she'd actually rather have a very straightforward response; the things she did correct and what she needed to improve on. Her endless amber eyes looked up nervously at Cloudrain, searching the molly for approval.

Silhouettes
January 2nd, 2017, 07:10 PM
Talulah
Fawnpaw bounded up to the Training Cave, excitement gleaming in her eyes like it had always done when she was training with her mentor Hollyrush. She turned around to her, the older she-cats black pelt appearing.

shark sailor
January 2nd, 2017, 07:20 PM
"Calm down a bit, will ya? I'm too old for this." Hollyrush joked, walking over.

Empress Of Evil
January 2nd, 2017, 09:17 PM
As her mentor looked her over Dulcetpaw returned her quizzical gaze, she hoped the older molly looked upon her as a good prospect. She was very willing to learn after all. Her ears perked at the opportunity she'd been granted, maybe she could impress her mentor with what little knowledge she'd already gained from watching her siblings work with their mentors. Dulcetpaw wasn't bothered that they had become apprentices before her, quite the opposite really, she was proud of them. Her two siblings were the only beings she held fondness over, not by choice but because they were family and she'd always be quite attached to them for that. They started out with the same experiences, where they went from there was up to each of them individually. Dulcetpaw had her heart set out on being the perfect creature, a strong and just warrior.

Eyes set with determination, she gave a quick nod to her mentor's question. "I've learned a few things watching my siblings train." She said, her voice quiet and monotone. She had willed more enthusiasm into it, but it hadn't come out right. Though she didn't dwindle on that, rather she got into a hunter's crouch. Beepaw had shown it to her, though without a mentor having taught her it needed much improvement. Her rump was much too high and her shoulders too cramped and crouched. Though her tail was erect behind her and ready to balance, and her eyes were sharp with ears perked attentively; so she had half of it correct at least. She'd never tried out any moves, all she knew was simply to crouch and pounce as a kit did at a mossball. Which is what she did next, wiggling her hips before pouncing on a still stone not far in front of her.

After the movement she looked up at her mentor, looking for some sort of sign that she'd done well. Or that she was at least on the correct track. Dulcetpaw didn't need a big spout of encouragement, she'd actually rather have a very straightforward response; the things she did correct and what she needed to improve on. Her endless amber eyes looked up nervously at Cloudrain, searching the molly for approval.

Cloudrain watched her apprentice closely, looking from head to tail as Dulcetpaw got into a hunters crouch. The molly remembered when Hickoryshine had showed her his hunting moves back in the past. At first, it had been rather sloppy but with practice, it got better and better, then he perfected it. She needs to relax her shoulders and put down that rump of hers. Though her tail is straight and correctly positioned for balance, Cloudrain thought, taking note of everything. Her apprentice was halfway to getting a good hunting crouch. Should I tell her the honest truth? Or try getting the truth out in a nice way?, she asked herself. She didn't want Dulcetpaw to be disappointed or anything if she told her the facts honestly, but if she didn't, her apprentice may find it harder to improve. Meeting Dulcetpaw's gaze, a gaze that was nervous and wanting approval, she decided which to do.

"Well, for a new apprentice, you've done quite well with your hunting crouch. You're halfway there to getting a perfect crouch", Cloudrain started. "The things you've corrected include your tail, eyes and ears. Your tail is straight, which means you'll get better balance and your eyes and ears are alert and ready. Well done", Cloudrain said, beaming down in approval at Dulcetpaw. She didn't say anything for a few moments, letting Dulcetpaw take in the moment to let out her nervousness and be proud of herself. Then, she continued. "Although, there are some things you'll need to work on. Such as, that rump of yours. It needs to go down. If your hind part is too far up, it'll be much harder for you to pounce", Cloudrain said, gazing down at her apprentice, hoping she wouldn't take the cons in badly. "Also, your shoulders are too cramped, you need to relax them a little. If your shoulders are too cramped they'll get tired and you'll lose quite a bit of energy just waiting to pounce", The tabby said. "Now, like I said before, you've done great for a new apprentice but there are things you need to work on. Try it again", Cloudrain said, giving her apprentice a small smile, in case she didn't feel very happy with herself.

The tabby she cat decided to give her apprentice an example of what a good hunting crouch would be. With that, she got into her own hunting crouch, shoulders relaxed but still keeping her poised, and her hind part was much further down then Dulcetpaw's was earlier. Eyes and ears alert, she focused on a stone that was quite far away, using her tail to keep her balanced. Then, she suddenly shot forward with quite a lot of force, landing square on the stone. Cloudrain was quite experienced, she had been a warrior for quite a lot of moons and had had lots of practice, she hoped Dulcetpaw would learn enough from her to someday be like her.

Ever
January 4th, 2017, 03:30 PM
Cloudrain watched her apprentice closely, looking from head to tail as Dulcetpaw got into a hunters crouch. The molly remembered when Hickoryshine had showed her his hunting moves back in the past. At first, it had been rather sloppy but with practice, it got better and better, then he perfected it. She needs to relax her shoulders and put down that rump of hers. Though her tail is straight and correctly positioned for balance, Cloudrain thought, taking note of everything. Her apprentice was halfway to getting a good hunting crouch. Should I tell her the honest truth? Or try getting the truth out in a nice way?, she asked herself. She didn't want Dulcetpaw to be disappointed or anything if she told her the facts honestly, but if she didn't, her apprentice may find it harder to improve. Meeting Dulcetpaw's gaze, a gaze that was nervous and wanting approval, she decided which to do.

"Well, for a new apprentice, you've done quite well with your hunting crouch. You're halfway there to getting a perfect crouch", Cloudrain started. "The things you've corrected include your tail, eyes and ears. Your tail is straight, which means you'll get better balance and your eyes and ears are alert and ready. Well done", Cloudrain said, beaming down in approval at Dulcetpaw. She didn't say anything for a few moments, letting Dulcetpaw take in the moment to let out her nervousness and be proud of herself. Then, she continued. "Although, there are some things you'll need to work on. Such as, that rump of yours. It needs to go down. If your hind part is too far up, it'll be much harder for you to pounce", Cloudrain said, gazing down at her apprentice, hoping she wouldn't take the cons in badly. "Also, your shoulders are too cramped, you need to relax them a little. If your shoulders are too cramped they'll get tired and you'll lose quite a bit of energy just waiting to pounce", The tabby said. "Now, like I said before, you've done great for a new apprentice but there are things you need to work on. Try it again", Cloudrain said, giving her apprentice a small smile, in case she didn't feel very happy with herself.

The tabby she cat decided to give her apprentice an example of what a good hunting crouch would be. With that, she got into her own hunting crouch, shoulders relaxed but still keeping her poised, and her hind part was much further down then Dulcetpaw's was earlier. Eyes and ears alert, she focused on a stone that was quite far away, using her tail to keep her balanced. Then, she suddenly shot forward with quite a lot of force, landing square on the stone. Cloudrain was quite experienced, she had been a warrior for quite a lot of moons and had had lots of practice, she hoped Dulcetpaw would learn enough from her to someday be like her.

The fact that she had some things wrong didn't bother her, the young ginger cat had expected that much. Though she was appreciative in the manner her mentor went about presenting that information to her. She nodded as she noted the details that she had, and the ones that she was missing. Ready to begin again she stood, though her mentor seemed to be putting on a display of the proper stance. So rather than immediately trying to correct herself, she watched patiently, taking note of the molly's positioning. Dulcetpaw noted how much smoother and graceful her pounce looked, as compared to how unstable and uncomfortable hers had felt. Once Cloudrain turned to watch her, she was ready to try again and hopefully master the move.

First she lowered herself, this time lowering her body level, not just her shoulders. The lowered stance made her weak and developing muscles ache a little, it was a strange and new movement and would take some getting used to. Though once she was crouched, she felt as though she were relatively comfortable to move. Much more so that before. Her tail trailed perfectly parallel to the ground behind her, her long fur making it look like a big ruffled flag behind her body. Amber eyes searched around for the perfect spot to make an attack, once decided her ears and eyes were both locked. With a quick flick of her tail and strong push of her legs, the small cat was momentarily air-born, paws hitting the ground on her targeted spot.

The leap itself had felt nice, much more smooth and comfortable than before. Though the whole new crouch method felt foreign, she knew that she'd just have to practice it often on her own time. She got to her paws and ran one over her right ear, smoothing fur. "Was that alright?" She asked the warrior, this time there was more confidence in her gaze as she asked for approval.

Empress Of Evil
January 6th, 2017, 10:26 PM
The fact that she had some things wrong didn't bother her, the young ginger cat had expected that much. Though she was appreciative in the manner her mentor went about presenting that information to her. She nodded as she noted the details that she had, and the ones that she was missing. Ready to begin again she stood, though her mentor seemed to be putting on a display of the proper stance. So rather than immediately trying to correct herself, she watched patiently, taking note of the molly's positioning. Dulcetpaw noted how much smoother and graceful her pounce looked, as compared to how unstable and uncomfortable hers had felt. Once Cloudrain turned to watch her, she was ready to try again and hopefully master the move.

First she lowered herself, this time lowering her body level, not just her shoulders. The lowered stance made her weak and developing muscles ache a little, it was a strange and new movement and would take some getting used to. Though once she was crouched, she felt as though she were relatively comfortable to move. Much more so that before. Her tail trailed perfectly parallel to the ground behind her, her long fur making it look like a big ruffled flag behind her body. Amber eyes searched around for the perfect spot to make an attack, once decided her ears and eyes were both locked. With a quick flick of her tail and strong push of her legs, the small cat was momentarily air-born, paws hitting the ground on her targeted spot.

The leap itself had felt nice, much more smooth and comfortable than before. Though the whole new crouch method felt foreign, she knew that she'd just have to practice it often on her own time. She got to her paws and ran one over her right ear, smoothing fur. "Was that alright?" She asked the warrior, this time there was more confidence in her gaze as she asked for approval.

Cloudrain watched carefully, taking note of every thing she did. She waited for Dulcetpaw to return to the place where she previously stood. "Well done!", Cloudrain said excitedly, a pleased expression on her face. "That was great! You managed to fix up all the not-so-perfect positions. You'll still need to practice if you want it perfect though. In our next training session you can show me crouch again and we'll see if you've improved", Cloudrain remarked, though she was happy about how Dulcetpaw could catch on quickly. Right, let's try something a bit harder", Cloudrain said, pausing, racking her brain for something that would be a little more challenging. "We're going to try spot some prey. Well actually, to be more specific you'll have to try find me", Cloudrain said, not sure if her apprentice would be disappointed that they weren't yet going to look for real prey. That was another level, for now, she would start off by giving Dulcetpaw something a tad bit easier. "You're going to close your eyes, count to 20 and i'm going to find somewhere to hide. Once you finish counting you have to find me, using your sense of smell, eyes and ears. You can open your eyes once you're done counting", Cloudrain instructed. With that, she started to go somewhere to hide.

Cloudrain looked around, searching for a challenging place. She made sure that Dulcetpaw would be able to hear her if she made a noise but not smell or see her. She would take on those three sense's one at a time. First, it would be hearing, then it would be smelling, then lastly it would be through sight. Cloudrain spotted a pile of dried leaves lying on the floor. The dried leaves were shaded by some rather large ferns and she decided she would go hide there. She rushed off, reaching the pile of leaves quickly. The tabby felt and heard the leaves crunching beneath her. Good. This meant that Dulcetpaw would be able to hear her if she made a noise. Making sure she was well hidden, Cloudrain peered out from behind one of the large ferns. She saw Dulcetpaw had finished counting and she pressed her paw into a patch particularly thick of leaves. The leaves crunched beneath her and she watched to see if Dulcetpaw had managed to hear her in her game of Hide and Seek.

goddess of ducks
January 19th, 2017, 05:15 PM
xxJaggededgexx
Fadedpaw entered the training cave, alone, as her mentor was occupied with other issues. She didn't mind it though. All she cared about was getting some training in. She cast a long glance to the other training pair in the cave, watching their moves with slight jealousy. She sighed and made her way around the edge of the cave, to a spot where she could practice without getting in the way. She had done practices like this several times, like when she hadn't received her mentor yet, or whenever she was busy. Fadedpaw crouched low, a wild and plain image of an enemy imagined in front of her. She lunged out, claws unsheathed. She pretended to tackle the other, and landed on it's back, clawing wildly at what she imagined was the fur on it's back. She tore up the ground, sending loose pebble and dirt flying around. She jumped away before the imaginary cat could swipe at her. She released a defiant hiss and clawed at it's face.

Reverie
January 20th, 2017, 02:34 PM
(So sorry I missed this!)

Axixetypaw was on her tail, his ears swishing. He unsheathed his claws, digging into the peaty soil that was occupied in the Cave, his eyes swished back and forth, "Fadedpaw, there you are!"

Nighty

goddess of ducks
January 20th, 2017, 09:26 PM
(So sorry I missed this!)

Axixetypaw was on her tail, his ears swishing. He unsheathed his claws, digging into the peaty soil that was occupied in the Cave, his eyes swished back and forth, "Fadedpaw, there you are!"

Nighty
The young black apprentice smiled as she spotted her friend there. She hadn't seen him before when she first entered, thinking that she had beaten him here. He sighed inwardly at her lack of observation. She paced over to Anxietypaw and flashed a kind smile. "Ready you little fur ball? I mean, if you want to fight me that is and you haven't changed your mind." She said teasingly.

Reverie
January 21st, 2017, 06:15 PM
Anx rolled his eyes, "Mmhm." He said, mocking her.

Nighty

spade
January 23rd, 2017, 05:48 AM
Hexict

"Now don't think that because we're starting again with basic moves doesn't mean you didn't perfect them last time," Shalefur mentioned, pushing through some reeds to make his way to a sandy clearing known as RiverClan's training cave. He hadn't been here in awhile, not since his apprentice days to be in fact. Willowpaw happened to be his first apprentice and that made him excited to not only revisit the beautiful sandy clearing, but also an excuse to leave camp whenever he felt like it. Especially since Russetstar was getting busier and busier with new duties that he seemed to weigh heavily on his shoulders, which was obvious to the RiverClan tom. It worried Shalefur to see his friend under such distress, but he knew that he had to clear his mind of all of that right now and give his full attention to his apprentice.

The pale tom turned around to face Willowpaw, a smile apparent on his maw. He admired his young apprentice - she showed much promise despite how early on in her apprenticeship she was, and he felt honored to have been given the task of mentoring her by Bucknight before the chaos of the liberation erupted. "Which moves do you wanna review first?" he asked her, blinking curiously as he waited for her to respond. He had a lot he wanted to do today, and perhaps if they finished up fighting practice early, they could stop by the stream and, if unfrozen, see about bringing back some much needed prey to the recovering RiverClan.

Hexict
January 25th, 2017, 01:31 PM
Lilly

The birman silently followed Shalefur. She had adjusted to the change in mentors, though she had liked Beetlenose. This was her first time out training with her new mentor and she was curious to see how he went about training a subordinate like herself. I wonder if he is anything like Beetlenose...? She wondered. She hadn't had too much time training with her first mentor before his disappearance, though she had done well in her training due to her quick learning. She continued to wonder what Shalefur was like, though she did not speak up and continued her silence as they approached the training cave.

Willowpaw stopped and watched her mentor as he turned towards her and began to talk. Her dark ears perked up and she quietly listened to him. The molly gave a nod of understanding when he stated that even though they were reviewing the basics it didn't have to do with her progress with Beetlenose. This was a new mentor, it was good to see what she knew and what they needed to work on. It was smart.

Has he had another apprentice besides me? Willowpaw wasn't aware that she was the tom's first apprentice. He seemed to know what he was doing and would be surprised if she found out that he was the first cat he trained. Plus, on top of that he seems young.

Her tail flicked as he questioned her on what she wished to review. "Can we do a frontal attack?" It was very simple, though if you misjudge it, one may find it difficult to recover and dodge their enemy in time. it was one that she could do well and she wished to start with a move that she knew rather than trying one she wasn't that good at for a starter with Shalefur.

Mistyfoot⚜
January 29th, 2017, 03:21 PM
Addersoul leans against the outside of the grotto. His apprentice was supposed to be here already! He lashed his tail back and forth furiously. He dug his claws into whatever was beneath him, he didn't care if he was digging his claws into the little piles of dirt that were in the area, or stone. He was impatient, and wanted Starlingpaw to be here already. His fur bristles as he hunches his shoulders and prowled around the place. Was she hiding? Was she in the camp, even? He didn't exactly know her scent, so he wasn't quite sure, but all scents were stale. He didn't want to be too mean to her when he met her, but he sure did want to whip her into shape. He let out a low growl and continued to wait for his new apprentice.
Hugz

Silhouettes
January 31st, 2017, 04:55 PM
Addersoul leans against the outside of the grotto. His apprentice was supposed to be here already! He lashed his tail back and forth furiously. He dug his claws into whatever was beneath him, he didn't care if he was digging his claws into the little piles of dirt that were in the area, or stone. He was impatient, and wanted Starlingpaw to be here already. His fur bristles as he hunches his shoulders and prowled around the place. Was she hiding? Was she in the camp, even? He didn't exactly know her scent, so he wasn't quite sure, but all scents were stale. He didn't want to be too mean to her when he met her, but he sure did want to whip her into shape. He let out a low growl and continued to wait for his new apprentice.
Hugz
Starlingpaw raced into the Training Place, panting as she looked up at her new mentor. "Sorry I'm late." The small brown and dirty white squeaked, looking up at him. "What are we doing first?" She continued excitedly, waving her tail. Her pads felt weird against the hard, gray surface of the stone floor. The molly knew very little about Addersoul, and was curious about why his name ended in -soul, while his first was -adder, like the cruel snake. (Sorry it's so short! Being forced to play with my little sis) Mistyfoot⚜️

HwangHarin
January 31st, 2017, 08:40 PM
Snake

Weaslesplash patted into the training area and grinned, glancing around for an area good for their training. He saw a nice flat clear area he and his apprentice could train and patted over and stood in the small clearing waiting for his apprentice.

Snake
January 31st, 2017, 10:42 PM
Snake

Weaslesplash patted into the training area and grinned, glancing around for an area good for their training. He saw a nice flat clear area he and his apprentice could train and patted over and stood in the small clearing waiting for his apprentice.
Adderpaw ran over ready for training. He was waiting for Weaslesplash to tell him what to do.

HwangHarin
January 31st, 2017, 10:46 PM
Adderpaw ran over ready for training. He was waiting for Weaslesplash to tell him what to do.

" Do as we have been practicing. Confuse the enemy, and attack. Remember no claws or teeth." Weaslesplash said as his apprentice ran over.

Mistyfoot⚜
February 5th, 2017, 07:56 AM
Starlingpaw raced into the Training Place, panting as she looked up at her new mentor. "Sorry I'm late." The small brown and dirty white squeaked, looking up at him. "What are we doing first?" She continued excitedly, waving her tail. Her pads felt weird against the hard, gray surface of the stone floor. The molly knew very little about Addersoul, and was curious about why his name ended in -soul, while his first was -adder, like the cruel snake. (Sorry it's so short! Being forced to play with my little sis) Mistyfoot⚜️

(no worries!)

Addersoul looked at the entrance and found a scrawny apprentice. This must be his. He saw the curious look on her face and only came closer, crouched down. "Starlingpaw, you must be.." He murmured. "I want to see what you can do, Starlingpaw. Fight me now, my claws aren't sheathed." He insisted rapidly. He gave her a menacing glare and padded to the back of the cave. He would way rather have a strong apprentice who was just a little less eager to learn. "Come on now, Starlingpaw."

Silhouettes
February 5th, 2017, 08:25 AM
(no worries!)

Addersoul looked at the entrance and found a scrawny apprentice. This must be his. He saw the curious look on her face and only came closer, crouched down. "Starlingpaw, you must be.." He murmured. "I want to see what you can do, Starlingpaw. Fight me now, my claws aren't sheathed." He insisted rapidly. He gave her a menacing glare and padded to the back of the cave. He would way rather have a strong apprentice who was just a little less eager to learn. "Come on now, Starlingpaw."
Her hues went wide. The tom had far much more muscle than her, and, well, she was an apprentice, while obviously Addersoul was a warrior. Starlingpaw was unsure to let her claws slip out, but did so anyway. Was this how apprentices trained? What if she got hurt...? But neverless, slapped a bad-aimed blow at his direction. If she was lucky, she would at least get his ear.

Mistyfoot⚜
February 5th, 2017, 04:06 PM
Her hues went wide. The tom had far much more muscle than her, and, well, she was an apprentice, while obviously Addersoul was a warrior. Starlingpaw was unsure to let her claws slip out, but did so anyway. Was this how apprentices trained? What if she got hurt...? But neverless, slapped a bad-aimed blow at his direction. If she was lucky, she would at least get his ear.

Addersoul saw Starlingpaw's paw come toward him, yet he wasn't fast enough. Her paw swiped a fierce blow to his ear and a bit of the top of his head. He felt anger build up inside him. An apprentice could never be better than him! "Let's just teach you some real fighting moves first." Addersoul insisted. This would show her that not everything was that easy. He tried to avoid any formal greeting or sharing tongues with her to tell her that they were only there to train. Adder soul wordlessly demonstrated a commonly used fighting move, in which you sneak up on your enemy from where they can't see you, and pounce with unsheathed claws, making sure the front part of the body is diving down. He then finished it off with a swipe, leading him into running the other way. You would swipe with the claw at the enemies face and run. "Try it." Addersoul urged.

Ag75 -- GONE
February 19th, 2017, 01:13 PM
xxJaggedgexx))
Moonpaw entered the area, a swing of a mile on her lips. She loved training. The smile faded as a new thought entered her mind- It wouldn't be the same. Waterstreak was gone.

Reverie
February 19th, 2017, 01:15 PM
xxJaggedgexx))
Moonpaw entered the area, a swing of a mile on her lips. She loved training. The smile faded as a new thought entered her mind- It wouldn't be the same. Waterstreak was gone.

Flaming followed his apprentice, and by the look on her face he could tell she missed Waterstreak, "It's okay, Moonpaw. I promise."

Ag75 -- GONE
February 19th, 2017, 01:15 PM
xxJaggedgexx))
(I gtg )

Slash-GNR
February 21st, 2017, 08:26 PM
Liquoris

The female followed after Clearsky. "Sorry Mr. I know everything," she said. She tended to get easily ticked off at a cat even over the smallest things. She stomped into the training cave as they arrived. However, she lightened herself as she saw the area. "Wow, this is cool," she said looking around.

Teza
February 21st, 2017, 08:35 PM
Liquoris

The female followed after Clearsky. "Sorry Mr. I know everything," she said. She tended to get easily ticked off at a cat even over the smallest things. She stomped into the training cave as they arrived. However, she lightened herself as she saw the area. "Wow, this is cool," she said looking around.

Clearwing ignored her comment, noting that she probably had a right to say it. When they arrived, he slightly smiled at her reaction. He let her drink in the surroundings, as his mentor had done for him. He thought back to his first time coming here. He'd been so wide-eyed and amazed at how beautiful it was. He shook his head. 'Those days are done, Clearwing,' he thought. "If you're done admiring the walls, let's get started," he said, a bit kinder than normal.

Slash-GNR
February 21st, 2017, 08:38 PM
Clearwing ignored her comment, noting that she probably had a right to say it. When they arrived, he slightly smiled at her reaction. He let her drink in the surroundings, as his mentor had done for him. He thought back to his first time coming here. He'd been so wide-eyed and amazed at how beautiful it was. He shook his head. 'Those days are done, Clearwing,' he thought. "If you're done admiring the walls, let's get started," he said, a bit kinder than normal.

Sparrowpaw leaped around as if she were in a trance earlier. She calmed down as she saw it was Clearwing. "Oh, yeah sorry," she said her ears growing warm with embarrassment. She purred as she padded over and sat down in front of him. "What is the first task of today Sir," she said smiling up at him as if she were a kit waiting for a good story.

Teza
February 21st, 2017, 08:47 PM
Sparrowpaw leaped around as if she were in a trance earlier. She calmed down as she saw it was Clearwing. "Oh, yeah sorry," she said her ears growing warm with embarrassment. She purred as she padded over and sat down in front of him. "What is the first task of today Sir," she said smiling up at him as if she were a kit waiting for a good story.

Clearwing let out a light chuckle. "Well," he said, pawing at a pebble. "Think fast!" He kicked the pebble toward Sparrowpaw as hard as he could. If she didn't dodge or block it, it shouldn't hurt more than a little bee sting would, so he wasn't worried about how powerful to make the toss. He wanted to see how fast her reflexes were. That would tell him where to start.

Slash-GNR
February 21st, 2017, 08:50 PM
Clearwing let out a light chuckle. "Well," he said, pawing at a pebble. "Think fast!" He kicked the pebble toward Sparrowpaw as hard as he could. If she didn't dodge or block it, it shouldn't hurt more than a little bee sting would, so he wasn't worried about how powerful to make the toss. He wanted to see how fast her reflexes were. That would tell him where to start.

The apprentice watch as he kicked the pebble. Her heart beat sped up as she moved her body out of the way. She then looked up at her mentor with confused eyes, "You know, if that was training, then this is gonna be the easiest thing," she mewed.

Teza
February 21st, 2017, 08:55 PM
The apprentice watch as he kicked the pebble. Her heart beat sped up as she moved her body out of the way. She then looked up at her mentor with confused eyes, "You know, if that was training, then this is gonna be the easiest thing," she mewed.

Clearwing smirked at his apprentice, a wild glint in his eyes. "This will be easy, huh?" he asked. He quickly lunged at her, claws sheathed, of course. He stopped in front of her, rising up on his back paws and looking fierce. He then brought his paws down and around her, slamming onto the ground with a loud thud. "Will it?"

Slash-GNR
February 21st, 2017, 08:57 PM
Clearwing smirked at his apprentice, a wild glint in his eyes. "This will be easy, huh?" he asked. He quickly lunged at her, claws sheathed, of course. He stopped in front of her, rising up on his back paws and looking fierce. He then brought his paws down and around her, slamming onto the ground with a loud thud. "Will it?"

Sparrowpaw watched her mentor's weird fighting moves. She then was on the ground with him above her. "You do this often to she-cats?" she smirked as she chuckled tilting her head. She then tried to get up, but he weighed to much. "You need to loose weight," she stated.

Teza
February 21st, 2017, 09:01 PM
Sparrowpaw watched her mentor's weird fighting moves. She then was on the ground with him above her. "You do this often to she-cats?" she smirked as she chuckled tilting her head. She then tried to get up, but he weighed to much. "You need to loose weight," she stated.

Clearwing rolled his eyes agian. He didn't know how to train a young cat. What was he doing? Surely Russetstar would understand if he talked to him... No, he had to at least try. "Sparrowpaw, what do you know of fighting?" he asked simply.

Slash-GNR
February 21st, 2017, 09:04 PM
Clearwing rolled his eyes agian. He didn't know how to train a young cat. What was he doing? Surely Russetstar would understand if he talked to him... No, he had to at least try. "Sparrowpaw, what do you know of fighting?" he asked simply.

"I know that we fight to protect the ones we love. I just know how to do basic things, and I also know that you are still on top of me. Man, you must really like me," she chuckled. Sparrowpaw liked to get under the fur of other felines. It made her happy is she completed her task.

Teza
February 21st, 2017, 09:11 PM
"I know that we fight to protect the ones we love. I just know how to do basic things, and I also know that you are still on top of me. Man, you must really like me," she chuckled. Sparrowpaw liked to get under the fur of other felines. It made her happy is she completed her task.

Clearwing simply dropped all his weight on the young cat. He then got up and sat back. "You need to learn basic defense." He got down into a defensive crouch. "Remember to keep your paws where it's easy to push your opponent away from you should they attack," he instructed. "Do as I do."

Slash-GNR
February 21st, 2017, 09:13 PM
Clearwing simply dropped all his weight on the young cat. He then got up and sat back. "You need to learn basic defense." He got down into a defensive crouch. "Remember to keep your paws where it's easy to push your opponent away from you should they attack," he instructed. "Do as I do."

The female rolled over breathing hard. "You trying to kill me fishy?" She asked tilting her head at him. She shook her pelt as she got in the stance required of her. "Ok," she said simply watching him.

Ag75 -- GONE
February 22nd, 2017, 06:39 AM
Flaming followed his apprentice, and by the look on her face he could tell she missed Waterstreak, "It's okay, Moonpaw. I promise."
"I know," She muttered, padding around to face him. Her eyes were downcast but they sparkled slightly, showing excitement.

Brilliance
March 6th, 2017, 12:03 PM
KitKat12

Tornadopaw didn't waste any time after his mentor called him to come on. e forced himself to have hope, that he could do well, and thinking on this, he almost slipped again. He hissed under his breath, ''Why can't I do anything right!'' He whined to himself, before inhaling in a deep breath, shaking his head. When he entered the training cave, he looked around. The place he avoided, but now his paws set foot in. He glanced around at the others, a rush of panicking resided in him. He focused his attention on his mentor, awaiting for her arrival. ''What is the first thing I'm gonna learn?'' He tilted his head.

The Mad Katter
March 6th, 2017, 12:11 PM
KitKat12

Tornadopaw didn't waste any time after his mentor called him to come on. e forced himself to have hope, that he could do well, and thinking on this, he almost slipped again. He hissed under his breath, ''Why can't I do anything right!'' He whined to himself, before inhaling in a deep breath, shaking his head. When he entered the training cave, he looked around. The place he avoided, but now his paws set foot in. He glanced around at the others, a rush of panicking resided in him. He focused his attention on his mentor, awaiting for her arrival. ''What is the first thing I'm gonna learn?'' He tilted his head.
Lilyshade looked at Tornadopaw. "First," she said. "You're gonna learn the basics." She stepped back. "Attack me," she ordered. Lilyshade desperately hoped that Tornadopaw would have enough determination to not give up. It would be a long road from here, but Lilyshade was sure they would get through it. Her apprentice was strong, fast, and bright, and with a little training, he would turn into a formidable warrior.

Brilliance
March 6th, 2017, 12:23 PM
Lilyshade looked at Tornadopaw. "First," she said. "You're gonna learn the basics." She stepped back. "Attack me," she ordered. Lilyshade desperately hoped that Tornadopaw would have enough determination to not give up. It would be a long road from here, but Lilyshade was sure they would get through it. Her apprentice was strong, fast, and bright, and with a little training, he would turn into a formidable warrior.

Tornadopaw shrieked, ''Attack you!?'' He started shaking his profusely, scared at the thought. ''I-I-I-I...'' He trailed off, his ears flattening once more. He also didn't want to get yelled at for not doing what he was told. And, even if he did attack her, it would be filled with such softness or powerless than any other cat.
Tornadopaw allowed himself to get up to his paws and he slunk forward. He entered a hunting crouch, keeping his claws sheathed, and he forced himself to impact the female. He didn't feel any upmh into it, but he did note that her fur was soft. He quickly got off her and stepped back.

The Mad Katter
March 6th, 2017, 12:43 PM
Tornadopaw shrieked, ''Attack you!?'' He started shaking his profusely, scared at the thought. ''I-I-I-I...'' He trailed off, his ears flattening once more. He also didn't want to get yelled at for not doing what he was told. And, even if he did attack her, it would be filled with such softness or powerless than any other cat.
Tornadopaw allowed himself to get up to his paws and he slunk forward. He entered a hunting crouch, keeping his claws sheathed, and he forced himself to impact the female. He didn't feel any upmh into it, but he did note that her fur was soft. He quickly got off her and stepped back.
Lilyshade sighed. She had barely moved. "Don't be afraid to attack me," she told him. "I'm a warrior, I was trained for pain. And it's not like an apprentice can cause any real damage, just keep your claws sheathed," she purred. Adjusting her stance, she looked him in the eye. "Now, try again."

Brilliance
March 6th, 2017, 01:22 PM
Lilyshade sighed. She had barely moved. "Don't be afraid to attack me," she told him. "I'm a warrior, I was trained for pain. And it's not like an apprentice can cause any real damage, just keep your claws sheathed," she purred. Adjusting her stance, she looked him in the eye. "Now, try again."

Tornadopaw nodded. He knew she was right. She was a warrior! She wouldn't be able to be hurt by an apprentice. Especially by him! Once again, he slowly entered into a crouch, keeping his claws retracted. And he used his hind legs to powerful push to impact the female with a harder hit. Just not too hard as he still feared that he would hurt her, but hard enough to push her down onto her back, and his paws keeping her shoulders down. He desperately looked into her eyes for a response. He was scared, he was shivering. Why was he scared so much? He had to muster up his pride and his strength. She was training him to become a warrior. He had no time to be scared!

The Mad Katter
March 6th, 2017, 01:53 PM
Tornadopaw nodded. He knew she was right. She was a warrior! She wouldn't be able to be hurt by an apprentice. Especially by him! Once again, he slowly entered into a crouch, keeping his claws retracted. And he used his hind legs to powerful push to impact the female with a harder hit. Just not too hard as he still feared that he would hurt her, but hard enough to push her down onto her back, and his paws keeping her shoulders down. He desperately looked into her eyes for a response. He was scared, he was shivering. Why was he scared so much? He had to muster up his pride and his strength. She was training him to become a warrior. He had no time to be scared!
Lilyshade's eyes widened in shock as Tornadopaw knocked her over and pinned her down. She stared at him and then started to laugh. Loudly. "Well, that was better," she said as she gently shoved Tornadopaw off of her and stood up. She shook her pelt out and smoothed out her fur. "Good job," she praised. "But don't be so hesitant and slow in battle. If you acted like that, other cats could pin you down in a heartbeat," she crouched down and fixed her eyes on him. "Now, try again."

Brilliance
March 6th, 2017, 02:02 PM
Lilyshade's eyes widened in shock as Tornadopaw knocked her over and pinned her down. She stared at him and then started to laugh. Loudly. "Well, that was better," she said as she gently shoved Tornadopaw off of her and stood up. She shook her pelt out and smoothed out her fur. "Good job," she praised. "But don't be so hesitant and slow in battle. If you acted like that, other cats could pin you down in a heartbeat," she crouched down and fixed her eyes on him. "Now, try again."

Tornadopaw felt a wave of confidence into him as he heard her laugh and praised him! He happily jumped on his paws, and entered into a playful bow. He nodded at her words and pushed them into his head. He trotted a few ways away, so he could pounce again. With her words in his head, he repeated, ''Don't act slow, don't act slow...''With those words implanted into his mind, he entered into another crouch. And forcing power into his hind legs, he let out a powerful jump, once again pinning the older female down. He quickly got off her, waiting for her to stand up. His tail flickered in excitement. ''How was that!?'' His smile brightened. Maybe he could do this...even though it was only the basics. He feared of what might be coming next...

The Mad Katter
March 6th, 2017, 02:18 PM
Tornadopaw felt a wave of confidence into him as he heard her laugh and praised him! He happily jumped on his paws, and entered into a playful bow. He nodded at her words and pushed them into his head. He trotted a few ways away, so he could pounce again. With her words in his head, he repeated, ''Don't act slow, don't act slow...''With those words implanted into his mind, he entered into another crouch. And forcing power into his hind legs, he let out a powerful jump, once again pinning the older female down. He quickly got off her, waiting for her to stand up. His tail flickered in excitement. ''How was that!?'' His smile brightened. Maybe he could do this...even though it was only the basics. He feared of what might be coming next...
Lilyshade let out a gasp as she was knocked to the ground once again. Once Tornadopaw got of her, she stood up. "That was amazing!" she praised. Her heart swelled with pride, but now for the real test. "Now I'm going to attack you and you have to dodge, ok? Remember to keep an eye on your opponent," Lilyshade nodded to her apprentice, hoping he would trust her. She resumed her crouch. "I won't hurt you, just remember that," she gave him an encouraging smile. "Ready?"

Brilliance
March 6th, 2017, 02:25 PM
Lilyshade let out a gasp as she was knocked to the ground once again. Once Tornadopaw got of her, she stood up. "That was amazing!" she praised. Her heart swelled with pride, but now for the real test. "Now I'm going to attack you and you have to dodge, ok? Remember to keep an eye on your opponent," Lilyshade nodded to her apprentice, hoping he would trust her. She resumed her crouch. "I won't hurt you, just remember that," she gave him an encouraging smile. "Ready?"

Tornadopaw had to hold in a shriek at the mention of being attacked. He didn't know how quick he would respond. Plus, he had to dodge to!? That was too much for his spirit, and shook his head, somewhat scared.
He nodded towards Lilyshade. ''I suppose.'' He mewed, hoping his thoughts would cease, so he could focus on dodging the older cat's move. He stood up straighter, and waited for the impact. He didn't couldn't stop his thoughts. They were everywhere at the moment.

The Mad Katter
March 6th, 2017, 02:54 PM
Tornadopaw had to hold in a shriek at the mention of being attacked. He didn't know how quick he would respond. Plus, he had to dodge to!? That was too much for his spirit, and shook his head, somewhat scared.
He nodded towards Lilyshade. ''I suppose.'' He mewed, hoping his thoughts would cease, so he could focus on dodging the older cat's move. He stood up straighter, and waited for the impact. He didn't couldn't stop his thoughts. They were everywhere at the moment.
"Just remember, keep an eye on your enemy. Predict their next move," she instructed as she shifted her weight. Narrowing her eyes, she aimed at Tornadopaw's paws. Exhaling, Lilyshade leaped off the ground toward her apprentice.

Brilliance
March 6th, 2017, 03:03 PM
"Just remember, keep an eye on your enemy. Predict their next move," she instructed as she shifted her weight. Narrowing her eyes, she aimed at Tornadopaw's paws. Exhaling, Lilyshade leaped off the ground toward her apprentice.

Lilyshade's comment went over Tornadopaw's head as he continued to worry. He yelped in surprise when she pinned him down, and Tornadopaw flattened his ears. ''I wasn't ready!'' I'm never ready, he thought sadly. ''I'm sorry.'' He mewed, shivering under her. ''Can you try it again? I promise I'll listen this time.'' He had to clear his mind in order to focus. This time he had to dodge. He gulped. He could do this. He knew he could.

The Mad Katter
March 6th, 2017, 03:13 PM
Lilyshade's comment went over Tornadopaw's head as he continued to worry. He yelped in surprise when she pinned him down, and Tornadopaw flattened his ears. ''I wasn't ready!'' I'm never ready, he thought sadly. ''I'm sorry.'' He mewed, shivering under her. ''Can you try it again? I promise I'll listen this time.'' He had to clear his mind in order to focus. This time he had to dodge. He gulped. He could do this. He knew he could.
Lilyshade landed squarely on top of him and she sighed as she stepped off. "That's enough training for today," she told him. "Let's go fishing instead," she suggested. She knew he excelled at fishing and wanted to put him where he was comfortable. Lilyshade could also tell that he was beating himself up again and hopefully being near he water would help.

Brilliance
March 6th, 2017, 03:23 PM
Lilyshade landed squarely on top of him and she sighed as she stepped off. "That's enough training for today," she told him. "Let's go fishing instead," she suggested. She knew he excelled at fishing and wanted to put him where he was comfortable. Lilyshade could also tell that he was beating himself up again and hopefully being near he water would help.

Tornadopaw looked down dejected as he got up and padded after Lilyshade. ''I-I-I'm sorry. I just...'' He trailed off, tired of himself. He had to let his thoughts stop depressing him. He knew he would be a good warrior some day, but he also had to take in consideration that everything takes time. At least, that was one of the things he remembered learning a while back. ''I'll practice, I promise!'' He told his mentor. When she suggested they go swimming, a little pride swell in his heart. It would make him happy to swim and catch a couple fish. He was hoping that he could practice his defense later on.

The Mad Katter
March 6th, 2017, 03:26 PM
Tornadopaw looked down dejected as he got up and padded after Lilyshade. ''I-I-I'm sorry. I just...'' He trailed off, tired of himself. He had to let his thoughts stop depressing him. He knew he would be a good warrior some day, but he also had to take in consideration that everything takes time. At least, that was one of the things he remembered learning a while back. ''I'll practice, I promise!'' He told his mentor. When she suggested they go swimming, a little pride swell in his heart. It would make him happy to swim and catch a couple fish. He was hoping that he could practice his defense later on.
"It's ok, Tornadopaw. Everything takes time," Lilyshade said kindly. "Come on, let's go catch some fish. Race you!" She called and bounded away.
(Post in territory. And sorry for the short posts!)

RiverPaws
March 9th, 2017, 07:40 PM
The kit snuck out of the nursery and watch them train) Im going to do that one day c:

Dovekit12
March 9th, 2017, 08:33 PM
starfall Silverpaw walked into the training cave and sat down waiting for her mentor.

Starfall
March 11th, 2017, 11:52 AM
starfall Silverpaw walked into the training cave and sat down waiting for her mentor.

The ebony tom heasitated before he pushed his way into the cave, he wasn't prepared to train his apprentice yet. He hadn't seen her, or even spoke to her since the day she was assigned to him, he felt awful, he had completley neglected her. But that wasn't the only reason as to why he was a bit reluctant to see her, he felt as though he stank of blood, he felt as though the thick liquid was still on his paws, staining his very soul. He began to wheeze, he felt like he was drowning in it, breathing it, he killed one of his own clanmates, and now he had to go train an apprentice like normal. He took a deep breath in and made his way I to the cave, his dark blue hues shone with uncertainty and fear. An immense ammount of fear washed over Fallenstream the moment he saw his apprentice, his stomach flipped and he felt like he was going to throw up. He took one mroe deep breath and smiled sweetly at the molly "Hello silverpaw, nicely to see you again, it's been a while hasn't it?" he questioned, he believed that if they just spoke a little bit, has some small talk, he would relax, well, he hoped that that's what will happen.

Dovekit12
March 11th, 2017, 04:29 PM
The ebony tom heasitated before he pushed his way into the cave, he wasn't prepared to train his apprentice yet. He hadn't seen her, or even spoke to her since the day she was assigned to him, he felt awful, he had completley neglected her. But that wasn't the only reason as to why he was a bit reluctant to see her, he felt as though he stank of blood, he felt as though the thick liquid was still on his paws, staining his very soul. He began to wheeze, he felt like he was drowning in it, breathing it, he killed one of his own clanmates, and now he had to go train an apprentice like normal. He took a deep breath in and made his way I to the cave, his dark blue hues shone with uncertainty and fear. An immense ammount of fear washed over Fallenstream the moment he saw his apprentice, his stomach flipped and he felt like he was going to throw up. He took one mroe deep breath and smiled sweetly at the molly "Hello silverpaw, nicely to see you again, it's been a while hasn't it?" he questioned, he believed that if they just spoke a little bit, has some small talk, he would relax, well, he hoped that that's what will happen.

"Yeah it has its nice to see you to" Sliverpaw said walking over to her mentor.

Ag75 -- GONE
March 14th, 2017, 09:01 AM
(...)

Dovekit12
March 16th, 2017, 09:11 PM
starfall small bump

Starfall
March 16th, 2017, 09:25 PM
{Oh, sorry}

The ebony warrior let out a small sigh and smiled sweetly and looked at Silverpaw, she had grown up, he had little time to teach her so much. He dipped his head and flicked his tail. He looked down at the molly and cuffed her ear "Haha, okay let's hop right into it. Let's begin teaching you how to fight first." he stated and he crouched "copy me." he stated, his rump was in the air and his front paws were tucked beneath his chest, his ebony fur brushing the ground. Fallenstream knew he had to teach her how to fight first, it was one of the most important things ever, if they ever got into a fight with another clan or the Dusk syndicate, or if he wanted to pass on everything he knew to her, the higher up's evil plots, but he wouldn't tell her, not yet.

Dovekit12
March 16th, 2017, 09:29 PM
{Oh, sorry}

The ebony warrior let out a small sigh and smiled sweetly and looked at Silverpaw, she had grown up, he had little time to teach her so much. He dipped his head and flicked his tail. He looked down at the molly and cuffed her ear "Haha, okay let's hop right into it. Let's begin teaching you how to fight first." he stated and he crouched "copy me." he stated, his rump was in the air and his front paws were tucked beneath his chest, his ebony fur brushing the ground. Fallenstream knew he had to teach her how to fight first, it was one of the most important things ever, if they ever got into a fight with another clan or the Dusk syndicate, or if he wanted to pass on everything he knew to her, the higher up's evil plots, but he wouldn't tell her, not yet.

(Thats ok)
Silverpaw crouched copying her mentor waiting for her next instructions. "Ok what next" she said nicely.

Silhouettes
April 8th, 2017, 04:02 PM
Addersoul saw Starlingpaw's paw come toward him, yet he wasn't fast enough. Her paw swiped a fierce blow to his ear and a bit of the top of his head. He felt anger build up inside him. An apprentice could never be better than him! "Let's just teach you some real fighting moves first." Addersoul insisted. This would show her that not everything was that easy. He tried to avoid any formal greeting or sharing tongues with her to tell her that they were only there to train. Adder soul wordlessly demonstrated a commonly used fighting move, in which you sneak up on your enemy from where they can't see you, and pounce with unsheathed claws, making sure the front part of the body is diving down. He then finished it off with a swipe, leading him into running the other way. You would swipe with the claw at the enemies face and run. "Try it." Addersoul urged.
Starlingpaws eyes grew wide as she actually made the blow, pure surprise in her orbs. "Ok!" She mewed. The molly wasn't sure if Addersoul let her get him on purpose, or if he would let her do the same with this move. She crouched down, before going into a place close by, but in her he shadows. Starlingpaw waited a few heartbeats, before gently putting her paws on the sand, one before the other. Even though this was training, the apprentice felt adrenaline spark in her veins, along with excitement. She waited about three more heartbeats, before she finally leapt at her mentor, back paws pushing off of the sand.

Mistyfoot⚜
April 9th, 2017, 08:58 AM
Starlingpaws eyes grew wide as she actually made the blow, pure surprise in her orbs. "Ok!" She mewed. The molly wasn't sure if Addersoul let her get him on purpose, or if he would let her do the same with this move. She crouched down, before going into a place close by, but in her he shadows. Starlingpaw waited a few heartbeats, before gently putting her paws on the sand, one before the other. Even though this was training, the apprentice felt adrenaline spark in her veins, along with excitement. She waited about three more heartbeats, before she finally leapt at her mentor, back paws pushing off of the sand.

Addersoul quickly jumped away at Starlingpaw's move. "I easily saw you coming, because you waited too long. You would be fox dung if you waited like that in a real fight! I could sense you." he hollered. He shook his head and padded more to the end of the cave. "Try again, and you better be more fierce about it this time." he mumbled. His eyes were clearly full of anger. Why did he ever want an apprentice? They were so much work. Out of Addersoul's mind, some other cat would think having an apprentice to train is a great honor, but Addersoul thought otherwise. He stared directly at Starlingpaw and narrowed his eyes, signaling for her to go.

Silhouettes
April 9th, 2017, 12:41 PM
Addersoul quickly jumped away at Starlingpaw's move. "I easily saw you coming, because you waited too long. You would be fox dung if you waited like that in a real fight! I could sense you." he hollered. He shook his head and padded more to the end of the cave. "Try again, and you better be more fierce about it this time." he mumbled. His eyes were clearly full of anger. Why did he ever want an apprentice? They were so much work. Out of Addersoul's mind, some other cat would think having an apprentice to train is a great honor, but Addersoul thought otherwise. He stared directly at Starlingpaw and narrowed his eyes, signaling for her to go.
Starlingpaw let out a shameful nod. Stupid, stupid. She thought. "I'm sorry, Aldersoul." The molly mewed quietly. "B-but do we have to use unsheathed claws? I think it could be a little dangerous..." Starlingpaw murmured softly, but still went into a different, shady area of the cave. Instead of waiting, she immediately leapt at her mentor, tumbling at him, but with sheathed claws, though... (Sorry it's so short!)

Mistyfoot⚜
April 10th, 2017, 02:11 PM
Starlingpaw let out a shameful nod. Stupid, stupid. She thought. "I'm sorry, Aldersoul." The molly mewed quietly. "B-but do we have to use unsheathed claws? I think it could be a little dangerous..." Starlingpaw murmured softly, but still went into a different, shady area of the cave. Instead of waiting, she immediately leapt at her mentor, tumbling at him, but with sheathed claws, though... (Sorry it's so short!)

Addersoul stumbled backward at Starlingpaw's quick move. It was sneaky indeed, and she was actually coming along quite well. Addersoul ended up on his rear, possessing wide surprised eyes. He narrowed his eyes at her and didn't mention anything about the sneaky blow. "No, you don't have to unsheathe your claws." he answered as he made a semi circle around her. "Quick, I'm a Shadowclan cat coming up behind you. Do something quick!" he prompted. He wanted to bring the subject away from the previous blow.

Panic
April 29th, 2017, 09:59 AM
Little Bird}

Bigpaw padded into the training hollow, eyes bright. She was ahead of her mentor, Doesong, and she couldn't wait to begin training. She couldn't wait to become a warrior anddo great things. She sat down and waited for Doesong to catch up.

Cosmo
April 29th, 2017, 10:12 AM
Little Bird}

Bigpaw padded into the training hollow, eyes bright. She was ahead of her mentor, Doesong, and she couldn't wait to begin training. She couldn't wait to become a warrior anddo great things. She sat down and waited for Doesong to catch up.

Doesong padded after Bigpaw, smiling, her apprentice was defenitly a ball of energy. She caught up with Bigpaw, "OK, I want you to attack me." Doesong breathed getting in a battle stance.

Panic
April 29th, 2017, 10:20 AM
Doesong padded after Bigpaw, smiling, her apprentice was defenitly a ball of energy. She caught up with Bigpaw, "OK, I want you to attack me." Doesong breathed getting in a battle stance.

"Yeah! Okay!" Bigpaw started towards her mentor, swinging her paws wildly. She hoped to knock her mentor on the head.

Cosmo
April 29th, 2017, 10:28 AM
"Yeah! Okay!" Bigpaw started towards her mentor, swinging her paws wildly. She hoped to knock her mentor on the head.

Bigpaw started towards her swinging her paws wildly, Doesong ducked to one side in attempt to not get hit in the head.

Panic
April 29th, 2017, 10:30 AM
Bigpaw started towards her swinging her paws wildly, Doesong ducked to one side in attempt to not get hit in the head.

Bigpaw sailed past her mentor and crashed into the ground. "Oof!" She popped up, completely unharmed.

Cosmo
April 29th, 2017, 10:40 AM
Bigpaw sailed past her mentor and crashed into the ground. "Oof!" She popped up, completely unharmed.

Doesong smirked, "Good, now try again, this time aim for were I will be, instead of where I am."

Panic
April 29th, 2017, 10:43 AM
Doesong smirked, "Good, now try again, this time aim for were I will be, instead of where I am."

"Where you...will be...?" She thought for a moment. "Okay, Doesong!" She flung herself at Doesong, this time a little to the left. Unluckily for her, she lept in the wrong direction.

Cosmo
April 29th, 2017, 10:49 AM
"Where you...will be...?" She thought for a moment. "Okay, Doesong!" She flung herself at Doesong, this time a little to the left. Unluckily for her, she lept in the wrong direction.

Doesong saw Bigpaw jumping to the left, she dodged to the right and flung her self at her apprentice.

(You decide if she lands on Bigpaw or not.)

Panic
April 29th, 2017, 10:52 AM
Doesong saw Bigpaw jumping to the left, she dodged to the right and flung her self at her apprentice.

(You decide if she lands on Bigpaw or not.)

"Oof!" Bigpaw was hit to the ground by her mentor. "You got me!" She tried to wriggle out from under her to try again.

Cosmo
April 29th, 2017, 10:57 AM
"Oof!" Bigpaw was hit to the ground by her mentor. "You got me!" She tried to wriggle out from under her to try again.

Doesong got off Bigpaw, to let her apprentice try again.

Panic
April 29th, 2017, 10:58 AM
Doesong got off Bigpaw, to let her apprentice try again.
"Right! Again!" She lept again, this time in the other direction.

Cosmo
April 29th, 2017, 11:04 AM
"Right! Again!" She lept again, this time in the other direction.

Doesong expected her apprentice to leap in one derection, but instead she leapt the other way, pinning Doesong down.

Panic
April 29th, 2017, 11:06 AM
Doesong expected her apprentice to leap in one derection, but instead she leapt the other way, pinning Doesong down.

"Yes! I did it! Now what? Or do we practice some more?" Bigpaw bounced up and down after getting off her mentor.

Cosmo
April 29th, 2017, 11:11 AM
"Yes! I did it! Now what? Or do we practice some more?" Bigpaw bounced up and down after getting off her mentor.

"Well, how about you try another technique?" Doesong suggested.

Panic
April 29th, 2017, 11:14 AM
"Well, how about you try another technique?" Doesong suggested.

"Sure!" She crouched down before swiping at Doesong's legs. "Like this?"

Cosmo
April 29th, 2017, 11:29 AM
"Sure!" She crouched down before swiping at Doesong's legs. "Like this?"

" Great!" Doesong complimented, "Now pretend I'm a Shadowclan patrol."

Panic
April 29th, 2017, 04:00 PM
" Great!" Doesong complimented, "Now pretend I'm a Shadowclan patrol."

{sorry this took so long, i suddenly had to do something}
"Okay!" Bigpaw padded towards Doesong. "What are you doing on Riverclan territory?!? HiYA!" She lept towards Doesong, aiming to strike.

Cosmo
April 29th, 2017, 04:16 PM
{sorry this took so long, i suddenly had to do something}
"Okay!" Bigpaw padded towards Doesong. "What are you doing on Riverclan territory?!? HiYA!" She lept towards Doesong, aiming to strike.

Doesong dodged to one side so she wasn't hit, rolled over and stood up again."Better." She smiled.

Panic
April 29th, 2017, 05:14 PM
Doesong dodged to one side so she wasn't hit, rolled over and stood up again."Better." She smiled.

"Really? Great!" She bounced up and down again, clearly excited. "Do we do it again?"

Cosmo
April 29th, 2017, 05:25 PM
Doesong admired her apprentices enthusiasm, "Of course."

Panic
April 29th, 2017, 05:33 PM
Doesong admired her apprentices enthusiasm, "Of course."

"Ok!" She swiped at her mentor again. "Take that, Shadowclan! Get off our territory!"

Cosmo
April 29th, 2017, 05:45 PM
"Ok!" She swiped at her mentor again. "Take that, Shadowclan! Get off our territory!"

Doesong fell back words as Bigpaws paw hit her.

Panic
April 29th, 2017, 05:47 PM
Doesong fell back words as Bigpaws paw hit her.

Bigpaw bounced up and down again. "Wooh! I'll be a good warrior!" Then, she realised how tired she was. "Doesong, I'm kind of tired...heh heh..." she panted. "I'll keep going, though..."

Cosmo
April 29th, 2017, 05:51 PM
Bigpaw bounced up and down again. "Wooh! I'll be a good warrior!" Then, she realised how tired she was. "Doesong, I'm kind of tired...heh heh..." she panted. "I'll keep going, though..."

"No, you should rest, it's getting late anyway." Doesong said and started padding back to camp.

Panic
April 29th, 2017, 06:47 PM
"No, you should rest, it's getting late anyway." Doesong said and started padding back to camp.
"Okay! Thank you, Doesong! Goodbye!" Bigpaw padded ahead, ready to return to camp.

Starfall
May 23rd, 2017, 12:53 PM
Dovekit12

The ebony warrior gave his apprentice a small smile and nodded "Perfect, now I want you to balance on three paws and lift your dominant paw and swipe at an angle." he stated, demonstrating.

Dovekit12
May 28th, 2017, 10:21 PM
Dovekit12

The ebony warrior gave his apprentice a small smile and nodded "Perfect, now I want you to balance on three paws and lift your dominant paw and swipe at an angle." he stated, demonstrating.

Silerpaw tried and fell as she swiped. She hoped up and tryed agan manging to do it, but being very wobbly

Rivergold
June 2nd, 2017, 08:32 PM
Piketooth
Goldpaw bounced happily into the cave. "What moves're we doing?"

Piketooth
June 2nd, 2017, 08:48 PM
Piketooth
Goldpaw bounced happily into the cave. "What moves're we doing?"

Piketooth gave a small smile

Piketooth: "I want you to come at me with everything you got, but keep your claws sheathed. Now... I want you to try and take me down"

Rivergold
June 2nd, 2017, 09:05 PM
With a glint in her eye, she circled him.

Piketooth
June 2nd, 2017, 09:19 PM
With a glint in her eye, she circled him.

Piketooth kept his eyes on the apprentice waiting for her to make her move

Rivergold
June 2nd, 2017, 09:38 PM
Piketooth kept his eyes on the apprentice waiting for her to make her move
She darted in low as if to swing at his legs, then at the last second hopped and batted at his ears.

Piketooth
June 3rd, 2017, 12:55 PM
She darted in low as if to swing at his legs, then at the last second hopped and batted at his ears.

Piketooth instantly fell from the batting of his lags, only to get his ears swatted at, he growled playfully and quickly got back up. He quickly jumped back

Piketooth: "Well done! I'm impressed"

Rivergold
June 3rd, 2017, 01:35 PM
She purred. "Hawkmask taught me that." She swallowed at the memory of her previous mentor, who had disappeared moons ago.

Piketooth
June 3rd, 2017, 02:34 PM
She purred. "Hawkmask taught me that." She swallowed at the memory of her previous mentor, who had disappeared moons ago.

Piketooth let out a purr

Piketooth: "Well, I'm impressed"

Rivergold
June 3rd, 2017, 11:36 PM
Piketooth let out a purr

Piketooth: "Well, I'm impressed" She lowered her shoulders. "Ready for more?"

Piketooth
June 5th, 2017, 12:22 PM
She lowered her shoulders. "Ready for more?"

Piketooth: "Bring it young apprentice"

Rivergold
June 5th, 2017, 06:19 PM
Piketooth: "Bring it young apprentice"
She suddenly looked past him, a mix of confusion and surprise on her face. "What..."

Piketooth
June 6th, 2017, 11:48 AM
She suddenly looked past him, a mix of confusion and surprise on her face. "What..."

Piketooth quickly swiped her paws from beneath her and placed a paw on her belly lightly... so he wasn't hurting her

Piketooth: "Rule number one when fighting... NEVER let your guard down..."

He smiled and got off of the apprentice

Rivergold
June 7th, 2017, 09:25 AM
(She was trying to distract him...)
When he moved forward to swipe at her paws, she hurriedly moved back, though not as neatly as she would have preferred. "I wasn't distracted, I was trying to distract you so I could attack!"

~Masked~
June 8th, 2017, 06:43 PM
( Little Bird )
Tulipsoul did not say a thing watching her apprentice as she moved around waiting for her nervously shifting her paws feeling uncomfortable.

Cosmo
June 8th, 2017, 07:44 PM
( Little Bird )
Tulipsoul did not say a thing watching her apprentice as she moved around waiting for her nervously shifting her paws feeling uncomfortable.

Stormpaw stalked up behind her mentor. Careful not to step on anything. She kept her gaze locked on her mentor, but tried to stay aware of her surroundings. Stormpaw stalked closer, and closer, and then she aimed a pounce.

Piketooth
June 8th, 2017, 08:03 PM
(She was trying to distract him...)
When he moved forward to swipe at her paws, she hurriedly moved back, though not as neatly as she would have preferred. "I wasn't distracted, I was trying to distract you so I could attack!"

Piketooth Purred

Piketooth: "Oh? and what did you think you could gain? against a warrior?"

~Masked~
June 8th, 2017, 08:28 PM
Stormpaw stalked up behind her mentor. Careful not to step on anything. She kept her gaze locked on her mentor, but tried to stay aware of her surroundings. Stormpaw stalked closer, and closer, and then she aimed a pounce.
Tulipsoul could hear the steady breathing of her apprentice, but she did not turn around or even say anything just waiting..

Cosmo
June 9th, 2017, 06:19 AM
Tulipsoul could hear the steady breathing of her apprentice, but she did not turn around or even say anything just waiting..

Stormpaw bunched her muscles,
her gaze never moving off her mentor. She crouched as though about to pounce on a piece of prey. Then the younger molly sprang.

~Masked~
June 9th, 2017, 06:41 AM
Stormpaw bunched her muscles,
her gaze never moving off her mentor. She crouched as though about to pounce on a piece of prey. Then the younger molly sprang.
Tulipsoul felt the weight of the molly crash onto her pinning her to the ground, she felt surprised for a moment at how strong Stormpaw was then she smiled gently "W-Well done, when you have the chance though work on your breathing prey will be able to hear you if you're breathing too loud." she sounded more confident than before hardly stuttering at all.

Rivergold
June 9th, 2017, 09:55 AM
Piketooth Purred

Piketooth: "Oh? and what did you think you could gain? against a warrior?"
"I already got you twice in one move."

Piketooth
June 9th, 2017, 12:11 PM
"I already got you twice in one move."

Piketooth laughed

Piketooth: "True... but flattery gets you no where, you need to act, sometimes you dont have time to think!"

Just as Piketooth finished he knocked her off of her paws

Moldtail
June 9th, 2017, 03:13 PM
Moldtail walks in to training cave and is new to the clan, walks up to training warriors and watches

Cosmo
June 10th, 2017, 06:15 AM
Tulipsoul felt the weight of the molly crash onto her pinning her to the ground, she felt surprised for a moment at how strong Stormpaw was then she smiled gently "W-Well done, when you have the chance though work on your breathing prey will be able to hear you if you're breathing too loud." she sounded more confident than before hardly stuttering at all.

"Alright." Stormpaw replied,
surprised by her mentors confidentness. But, I guess we all have our days she thought.

~Masked~
June 10th, 2017, 06:32 AM
"Alright." Stormpaw replied,
surprised by her mentors confidentness. But, I guess we all have our days she thought.
Her confidence seemed to grow a bit more as she carefully got up moving Stormpaw of her, "N-Now, Are you sure you want to do combat training? " Tulipsoul asked staring at her apprentice.

Cosmo
June 10th, 2017, 06:37 AM
Her confidence seemed to grow a bit more as she carefully got up moving Stormpaw of her, "N-Now, Are you sure you want to do combat training? " Tulipsoul asked staring at her apprentice.

Yes!" Stormpaw said so loudly she almost yowled. She loved combat training. It was her favorite part of training. She hated blood-spill but she loved combat training. It was odd, but it was who she was.

~Masked~
June 10th, 2017, 06:44 AM
Yes!" Stormpaw said so loudly she almost yowled. She loved combat training. It was her favorite part of training. She hated blood-spill but she loved combat training. It was odd, but it was who she was.
Tulipsoul nodded taking a deep breath, for a moment she thought she saw a younger version of herself but it went away as soon as she shook her head, before any moments passed she moved a little away from Stormpaw and gave a nod to signal for her to start.

Cosmo
June 10th, 2017, 06:49 AM
Tulipsoul nodded taking a deep breath, for a moment she thought she saw a younger version of herself but it went away as soon as she shook her head, before any moments passed she moved a little away from Stormpaw and gave a nod to signal for her to start.

Stormpaw dropped into a crouch.
Her gaze was intent on Tulipsoul. The young molly stalked forward a bit, as she would do with prey. Then she launched herself forward.

~Masked~
June 10th, 2017, 06:56 AM
Stormpaw dropped into a crouch.
Her gaze was intent on Tulipsoul. The young molly stalked forward a bit, as she would do with prey. Then she launched herself forward.
As Stormpaw leaped at her she moved to the side and once she knew the apprentice landed on the ground she jumped foward and pinned her down keeping her paws firmly on the younger cat's shoulders, "You have to be faster, otherwise whoever you're fighting will be able to get you easily especially windclan cats." Tulipsoul advised and got of her then padded to the center of the clearing "Try again." her voice was still soft but louder then before.

Cosmo
June 10th, 2017, 08:19 AM
As Stormpaw leaped at her she moved to the side and once she knew the apprentice landed on the ground she jumped foward and pinned her down keeping her paws firmly on the younger cat's shoulders, "You have to be faster, otherwise whoever you're fighting will be able to get you easily especially windclan cats." Tulipsoul advised and got of her then padded to the center of the clearing "Try again." her voice was still soft but louder then before.

Stormpaw let out a soft growl, but crouched again. She looked at her mentor,
ready to pounce. She bunches her muscles and sprang, landing squarely next to her mentor. Stormpaw turned and raked her paws down Tulipsoul's flank, and then ran behind her, aiming another pounce.

~Masked~
June 10th, 2017, 08:40 AM
Stormpaw let out a soft growl, but crouched again. She looked at her mentor,
ready to pounce. She bunches her muscles and sprang, landing squarely next to her mentor. Stormpaw turned and raked her paws down Tulipsoul's flank, and then ran behind her, aiming another pounce.
Tulipsoul did not move from the spot only wincing a bit when she attacked the molly turned towards the apprentice staring at her, she was going to give her one more freebie this would make it seem like she wasn't going to fight back but she sure as heck was.

Cosmo
June 10th, 2017, 09:04 AM
Tulipsoul did not move from the spot only wincing a bit when she attacked the molly turned towards the apprentice staring at her, she was going to give her one more freebie this would make it seem like she wasn't going to fight back but she sure as heck was.

Stormpaw purred happily, moving away from her mentor. However, she never moved her gaze. Her mentor might attack any time now,
Stormpaw had to be ready.

~Masked~
June 10th, 2017, 09:15 AM
Stormpaw purred happily, moving away from her mentor. However, she never moved her gaze. Her mentor might attack any time now,
Stormpaw had to be ready.
After a few moments the she cat turned and crouched but did not pounce only stay in the crouched position.

Cosmo
June 10th, 2017, 11:01 AM
After a few moments the she cat turned and crouched but did not pounce only stay in the crouched position.

Stormpaw stood she prepared her body to be hit when her mentor pounced. But, her mentor could pounce where Stormpaw would be, or where she was at the present moment. Storm paw didn't know which Tulipsoul would do, so she prepared herself for both. She kept her never moving gaze where it was.

Rivergold
June 10th, 2017, 11:32 AM
Piketooth laughed

Piketooth: "True... but flattery gets you no where, you need to act, sometimes you dont have time to think!"

Just as Piketooth finished he knocked her off of her paws(Remember she's soon to grad--be warriored? ...She's soon to have her warriors ceremony.)
She yelped but managed not to fall, then launched herself at him.

Piketooth
June 10th, 2017, 11:33 AM
(Remember she's soon to grad--be warriored? ...She's soon to have her warriors ceremony.)
She yelped but managed not to fall, then launched herself at him.

Piketooth was taken aback by this sudden surprise attack

Piketooth: "Well done... I'm impressed, I'd say you'd make a fine warrior"

Rivergold
June 10th, 2017, 12:32 PM
Piketooth was taken aback by this sudden surprise attack

Piketooth: "Well done... I'm impressed, I'd say you'd make a fine warrior"She snorted. "I'd better."

~Masked~
June 10th, 2017, 06:51 PM
Stormpaw stood she prepared her body to be hit when her mentor pounced. But, her mentor could pounce where Stormpaw would be, or where she was at the present moment. Storm paw didn't know which Tulipsoul would do, so she prepared herself for both. She kept her never moving gaze where it was.
Suddenly she jumped up and ran behind Stormpaw then she aimed a pounce and after a few moments she launched herself at her apprentice.

Cosmo
June 10th, 2017, 07:19 PM
Suddenly she jumped up and ran behind Stormpaw then she aimed a pounce and after a few moments she launched herself at her apprentice.

Stormpaw watched her mentor as Tulipsoul came towards her. She dodged to the right, hoping her mentor wouldn't hit her .

~Masked~
June 10th, 2017, 07:23 PM
Stormpaw watched her mentor as Tulipsoul came towards her. She dodged to the right, hoping her mentor wouldn't hit her .
Before Tulipsoul hit the ground she twisted in the air and used her hind legs kicking Stormpaw in the side with as much force she could muster.

Cosmo
June 10th, 2017, 07:27 PM
Before Tulipsoul hit the ground she twisted in the air and used her hind legs kicking Stormpaw in the side with as much force she could muster.

Stormpaw stumbled and fell on her side.
That was a good blow, she had to admitt. Stormpaw scrambled to her paws, still breathing heavily, the dark gray tabby bunched her muscles. She looked at her mentor, and then pounced.

~Masked~
June 10th, 2017, 07:37 PM
Stormpaw stumbled and fell on her side.
That was a good blow, she had to admitt. Stormpaw scrambled to her paws, still breathing heavily, the dark gray tabby bunched her muscles. She looked at her mentor, and then pounced.
The molly hit the ground quite hard but managed to get up quickly enough to move out of the way from Stormpaw, her breath was quick and her paws felt sore from the landing.

Cosmo
June 10th, 2017, 07:40 PM
The molly hit the ground quite hard but managed to get up quickly enough to move out of the way from Stormpaw, her breath was quick and her paws felt sore from the landing.

Stormpaw spun around to face her mentor again. This time, Stormpaw lunged at her mentor,
she didn't pounce. She raked a paw over Tulipsoul's flank, and then moved behind her, and then to her other side.

~Masked~
June 10th, 2017, 08:01 PM
Stormpaw spun around to face her mentor again. This time, Stormpaw lunged at her mentor,
she didn't pounce. She raked a paw over Tulipsoul's flank, and then moved behind her, and then to her other side.
Tulipsoul winced as she Stormpaw attacked her,
she faced her apprentice watching and waiting for her to attack again.

Piketooth
June 10th, 2017, 08:50 PM
She snorted. "I'd better."

Piketooth stared blankly

Piketooth: "well I think your training was a success, lets head back to camp"

Cosmo
June 11th, 2017, 07:17 AM
Tulipsoul winced as she Stormpaw attacked her,
she faced her apprentice watching and waiting for her to attack again.

Stormpaw bunched her muscles and aimed yet another pounce at her mentor. She hoped she would hit Tulipsoul or the ground near her.

~Masked~
June 11th, 2017, 07:38 AM
Stormpaw bunched her muscles and aimed yet another pounce at her mentor. She hoped she would hit Tulipsoul or the ground near her.
Tulipsoul was unable to move away in time before Stormpaw landed on her wincing as she felt the weight of her apprentice on her she stared up at stormpaw looking quite impressed at her.

Cosmo
June 11th, 2017, 08:34 AM
Tulipsoul was unable to move away in time before Stormpaw landed on her wincing as she felt the weight of her apprentice on her she stared up at stormpaw looking quite impressed at her.

Stormpaw got off her mentor. "How was that?" she asked, though she already knew the answer.

~Masked~
June 11th, 2017, 08:36 AM
Stormpaw got off her mentor. "How was that?" she asked, though she already knew the answer.
The older molly stood and licked out her ruffled up fur for a few moments then looked at Stormpaw a kind smile plastered on her face "You did very well!" she praised the she cat.

Cosmo
June 11th, 2017, 08:51 AM
The older molly stood and licked out her ruffled up fur for a few moments then looked at Stormpaw a kind smile plastered on her face "You did very well!" she praised the she cat.

"Thanks." Stormpaw said, a smile starting appear on her facial features. The dark gray molly was surprised at how well her mentor had fought, but she guess we all are surprised at some point.

~Masked~
June 11th, 2017, 08:59 AM
"Thanks." Stormpaw said, a smile starting appear on her facial features. The dark gray molly was surprised at how well her mentor had fought, but she guess we all are surprised at some point.
Tulipsoul felt relief as Stormpaw smiled, her ears twitched as licked her chest fur nervously for a moment then said "I bet you're surprised huh?" she said jokingly towards her apprentice.

Cosmo
June 11th, 2017, 12:07 PM
Tulipsoul felt relief as Stormpaw smiled, her ears twitched as licked her chest fur nervously for a moment then said "I bet you're surprised huh?" she said jokingly towards her apprentice.

"Yes actually." Stormpaw stated, she hadn't expected that, at all. Infant to her that was the most unexpected thing ever!

Rivergold
June 11th, 2017, 12:46 PM
Piketooth stared blankly

Piketooth: "well I think your training was a success, lets head back to camp" she nodded and flicked her tail. "I have a question for you."

wickedvirtues
June 11th, 2017, 05:46 PM
Minkpaw walked into the training cave, ears pricked as her eyes glittered bravely.The usually meek, timid apprentice was happy to train with her mentor. Auroralight, because she was mellow and docile. Minkpaw saw the fluffy, dilute calico, grinning and sprinting over. "Hi, Minkpaw" Auroralight purred. "Should we begin?" She questioned, the apprentice nodded.

~Masked~
June 11th, 2017, 07:53 PM
"Yes actually." Stormpaw stated, she hadn't expected that, at all. Infant to her that was the most unexpected thing ever!
Tulipsoul giggled "Well I learnt how to fight..." she paused trailing of looking very distant after a few moments she finished her voice low "the hard way.." it practically a whisper.

Piketooth
June 12th, 2017, 08:05 PM
she nodded and flicked her tail. "I have a question for you."

Piketooth looked at the Apprentice

Piketooth: "What is it?"

Rivergold
June 13th, 2017, 08:30 AM
Piketooth looked at the Apprentice

Piketooth: "What is it?""Why are you always so depressed?"

RedHead
June 14th, 2017, 08:30 AM
The tuxedo cat knew little about his mentor. Having not yet had the proper chance to get to know her, he didn’t know what kind of a cat she was. As of now, her beginning statement had helped to decide that she was probably a nice cat, but he could be wrong. Cats were living beings, and all living beings could not be trusted. They all had emotions and there was no telling what they might do if they were in a bad mood. It was the reason why Pleasantpaw was extremely cautious when it came to making friends. He was willing to talk to strangers, but he never tried to befriend one. What were the chances that a friend might betray you? There was always going to be a fifty percent chance in the apprentice’s eyes. Who knew, Shellfeather could be extremely nice to him, then completely change halfway through his apprenticeship. He was very doubtful of it, as she seemed like a genuinely nice cat, but still, he was going to be cautious. Apprentice hood was a massive part of a warrior’s life and he was going to make sure that his would be the best it could possibly be.

Pleasantpaw made no comment as his mentor laughed for no particular reason, or at least one that he didn’t know of. Although it didn’t seem like he was, the tuxedo apprentice was always judging and calculating his thoughts in his mind. He just simple didn’t say anything in response. However, some might find that the word ‘judge’ always meant that they were thinking of something mean. But Pleasantpaw didn’t. Sure, he was bound to think of something that wasn’t so nice for another cat, but he also did his best to think nicely of others. Still, no matter how often he might do it, there would always be that thought at the back of his mind telling him some negative in response. He couldn’t help it, but at least he didn’t say it aloud.

The young tom cat immediately noticed that Shellfeather’s ears drooped slightly. Once again, he made no comment but instead, gazed at her with curiosity dancing in his eyes. He was interested to see how his mentor would react. Would she suddenly change her mind? Or would she put up with it for his sake? Whatever response she might give, it was going to play a big part in helping Pleasantpaw decide whether to trust her or not. “Well there’s no need to worry about that. I’m only a beginner after all,” the tom responded cheerfully, politeness in his voice. No matter how the tom might feel, he was always going to sound respectful when he spoke to others. Whether he meant that respect was a whole different story. The apprentice gave her a wide smile as she continued. Well I’m glad she isn’t completely rid of her battle moves, he thought, not intending to make that sound rude in anyway, even if it was just in his mind. He nodded afterwards and straightened up. “Let’s go!” Pleasantpaw responded excitedly. This was real excitement. It wasn’t very often that the tom was excited for something, but that was a different case in this situation. He wanted to fight.

Shellfeather had led Pleasantpaw through the territory, and now they were nearing the Training Cave. She also tried to make small talk before they entered, hoping t get to know the young cat better. "So, who is your family? I bet they are pretty nice cats, right? And you mother must be great, to raise such a nice young tom like you." Shellfeatger meowed to him, pushing through the reeds and into the Trainig Cave. She inhaled the musty scent of it, and as her eyes adjusted to the dim, she gazed around. I haven't been here in a long time...

The white-furred warrior walked around the teaming cave a little, letting the memories of this place sink in. Back when she was Shellpaw, learning all the basic things she needed to know before she became a warrior. She remembered training hard and learning fast, always wanting to make a good impression for her mentor. Who never really seemed to care. Shellfeather could also remember times training here with other apprentices, like her best friend Scorchingflame, Scorchingpaw at the time. Her and him had gotten along well here, and that was when they had started becoming friends. And this was also the place where Shellfeather had first realized her feelings for Russetpaw, now Russetstar. Those were good times. But things were different now. She had had two litters of kits, and only one kit had lived from her first litter, and three kits from her second. Shellfeather had been through so much pain and suffering, but she continued to move on with life. That was something that most cats didn't realize about Shell. She was strong, and she continued on no matter what.

She turned back to face Pleasantpaw, smiling at him. "Well, this place sparks some old memories, so I might be able to remember most of my battle training after all!" She purred, gray striped tail swishing happily. Her sapphire blue eyes sparkled with humor and kindness, and she sat and waited whole Pleasantpaw had a look around.

Piketooth
June 14th, 2017, 12:42 PM
"Why are you always so depressed?"

Piketooth stopped... He had hoped the other clanmates would not have noticed him being so down... He lost 2 families and his parents now... It was something he didnt take to kindly about

Piketooth: "... You really want to know? Well I guess its better to talk rather than to just keep it all locked in..." he sighs "I lost my parents at 3 moons old... I lost my first mate after a few moons after my warriors ceremony... And now I lost Foxpalt and our kits in the evil era..."

Rivergold
June 14th, 2017, 01:20 PM
Piketooth stopped... He had hoped the other clanmates would not have noticed him being so down... He lost 2 families and his parents now... It was something he didnt take to kindly about

Piketooth: "... You really want to know? Well I guess its better to talk rather than to just keep it all locked in..." he sighs "I lost my parents at 3 moons old... I lost my first mate after a few moons after my warriors ceremony... And now I lost Foxpalt and our kits in the evil era..." Goldpaw tilted her head. "Come on!" she said, waving her tail and bounding out of the cave towards camp.

Piketooth
June 14th, 2017, 02:30 PM
Goldpaw tilted her head. "Come on!" she said, waving her tail and bounding out of the cave towards camp.

Piketooth followed reluctantly

Brilliance
June 17th, 2017, 10:31 PM
Tornadopaw laughed as he ran away from her, his tail flying behind him as he looked back once to see if she had caught up to him. The tom didn't even realize that he had entered the training cave of Riverclan, and therefore he skidded to a stop. His ears had perked, and he felt happy that a rush of memories flooded through him as he remembered his training sessions with Lilyshade.

The tom scanned the area just to make sure they had enough space to practice. He wouldn't allow himself to get distracted easily. He knew that was bad enough that all he wanted to do was play around. Minkpaw wanted to know some new battle moves. Some that could potentially help her in the future. The tom let out a purr, ''We can start here.'' He says, taking in a deep breath.

He put his maw to the air just to catch a whiff of the wind. Sense of direction was always important. Even in hunting, even in battle. Just so another wouldn't cat your scent so easily. Whether they were your opponent or your prey.

With that being done, the tom crouched himself into a hunting position, allowing his muscles to ripple from his pelt. He gave her a hard look, hoping to get her into the mood to attack him. ''I'm just going to warn you that it won't be easy the first time.'' His tail lashed behind him, but he had hope in her. The tom playfully growled. ''Attack me.'' Was his simple command. He wanted her to push him onto his stomach, to manage pinning him. The tom was quite sneaky himself--after all, he was good at battling.

CandyFlossCat

wickedvirtues
June 17th, 2017, 11:05 PM
Tornadopaw laughed as he ran away from her, his tail flying behind him as he looked back once to see if she had caught up to him. The tom didn't even realize that he had entered the training cave of Riverclan, and therefore he skidded to a stop. His ears had perked, and he felt happy that a rush of memories flooded through him as he remembered his training sessions with Lilyshade.

The tom scanned the area just to make sure they had enough space to practice. He wouldn't allow himself to get distracted easily. He knew that was bad enough that all he wanted to do was play around. Minkpaw wanted to know some new battle moves. Some that could potentially help her in the future. The tom let out a purr, ''We can start here.'' He says, taking in a deep breath.

He put his maw to the air just to catch a whiff of the wind. Sense of direction was always important. Even in hunting, even in battle. Just so another wouldn't cat your scent so easily. Whether they were your opponent or your prey.

With that being done, the tom crouched himself into a hunting position, allowing his muscles to ripple from his pelt. He gave her a hard look, hoping to get her into the mood to attack him. ''I'm just going to warn you that it won't be easy the first time.'' His tail lashed behind him, but he had hope in her. The tom playfully growled. ''Attack me.'' Was his simple command. He wanted her to push him onto his stomach, to manage pinning him. The tom was quite sneaky himself--after all, he was good at battling.

CandyFlossCat
(reply in le morning, gotta sleep)

wickedvirtues
June 18th, 2017, 09:36 AM

CandyFlossCat

Minkpaw managed to keep up - just barely - and skidded into the training cave. Lashing the dust away from her, she glanced around as memories of trying to manage battle moves made her feel a bit worried, her ears pinning back a bit. She pricked them back up when she remembered she'd be training with Tornadopaw.

The area, she figured, was empty enough and she couldn't make a TOTAL fool out of herself. "O-Okay!" She replied, hoping the things she was thinking of didn't happen. Her thoughts weren't AWFUL, but more.. embarrassing. She gave a tiny shudder, but focused herself.

She scented the air, like she saw him do. She didn't know why, it felt.. right for some reason. Perhaps it was important? She was honestly unsure. Minkpaw took a deep breath, made sure her claws weren't unsheathed, and lashed her tail slightly.

For some reason, his eagerness to help made her more willing to practice. She hated being made a fool of in any other instance, but it just felt like playing around with Tornadopaw in this instance. She was still nervous, but less.

She swallowed dryly and gave a barely noticeable nod. She lunged at him, her ears pinned back as she pushed on his stomach, pinning him to the ground. With a tiny pant, she gave a tiny grin. I finally did something! No,
focus Minkpaw! She thought.

Brilliance
June 18th, 2017, 12:52 PM
Minkpaw managed to keep up - just barely - and skidded into the training cave. Lashing the dust away from her, she glanced around as memories of trying to manage battle moves made her feel a bit worried, her ears pinning back a bit. She pricked them back up when she remembered she'd be training with Tornadopaw.

The area, she figured, was empty enough and she couldn't make a TOTAL fool out of herself. "O-Okay!" She replied, hoping the things she was thinking of didn't happen. Her thoughts weren't AWFUL, but more.. embarrassing. She gave a tiny shudder, but focused herself.

She scented the air, like she saw him do. She didn't know why, it felt.. right for some reason. Perhaps it was important? She was honestly unsure. Minkpaw took a deep breath, made sure her claws weren't unsheathed, and lashed her tail slightly.

For some reason, his eagerness to help made her more willing to practice. She hated being made a fool of in any other instance, but it just felt like playing around with Tornadopaw in this instance. She was still nervous, but less.

She swallowed dryly and gave a barely noticeable nod. She lunged at him, her ears pinned back as she pushed on his stomach, pinning him to the ground. With a tiny pant, she gave a tiny grin. I finally did something! No,
focus Minkpaw! She thought.

"Are you backing out?" Tornadopaw lashed his tail playfully. He could tell she was in deep thought. Deep thought about what? There was nothing to be afraid of! At least to him, but he knew that she lacked the ability of fighting. She probably could perfect basic moves like a pounce. But, Tornadopaw knew that it was more skill to pouncing than just a simple lunging move. The only time Tornadopaw allowed himself to focus was when battling. A friend once told him that distraction, in a battle would get him killed. That he always must remain focus when the other cat is his enemy. Tornadopaw was a benevolent cat. He was sensitive to most things, and only wished to love an easy life.

On the other hand, battles happen. Oh, they happen all the time! To which he wouldn't be prepared for most when he's chosen to fight. He isn't entitled to anything. Most likely, the tom might end up dying in a battle. He just hoped...it wouldn't be so soon.

Now, he was distracted again. Getting lost in his thoughts as he thought about death. Funny...he figured he was frightened of the though of dying just like Minkpaw was. However, that was completely gone once he felt himself pushed to the ground. Minkpaw stood proudly above him, and the tom narrowed his eyes a bit. "Took you long enough," he purred. The tom didn't think she would had done it, but it was a simple move. At least he knew she knew the basics.

"Not bad, for an amateur." He glowed, his eyes beaming. "However, you always must keep your ears alert for a-" before he finished, he used his hind legs to forcefully throw her off him. He hoped he didn't throw her too hard. Tornadopaw wished to finish what he wanted to tell her. However, he had forgot, so he stood there for a while, looking absent minded or trying to find lost words to make up his sentence.

Then, he simply let it go, becoming once again distracted, but kept his gaze upon his new friend. "Are you okay!? I hope I didn't throw you off too hard!" He ran her way. The tom was extremely caring. He didn't want to hurt anyone. If she was an enemy, however, he was forced to not care. But she wasn't an enemy.

wickedvirtues
June 18th, 2017, 01:08 PM
"Are you backing out?" Tornadopaw lashed his tail playfully. He could tell she was in deep thought. Deep thought about what? There was nothing to be afraid of! At least to him, but he knew that she lacked the ability of fighting. She probably could perfect basic moves like a pounce. But, Tornadopaw knew that it was more skill to pouncing than just a simple lunging move. The only time Tornadopaw allowed himself to focus was when battling. A friend once told him that distraction, in a battle would get him killed. That he always must remain focus when the other cat is his enemy. Tornadopaw was a benevolent cat. He was sensitive to most things, and only wished to love an easy life.

On the other hand, battles happen. Oh, they happen all the time! To which he wouldn't be prepared for most when he's chosen to fight. He isn't entitled to anything. Most likely, the tom might end up dying in a battle. He just hoped...it wouldn't be so soon.

Now, he was distracted again. Getting lost in his thoughts as he thought about death. Funny...he figured he was frightened of the though of dying just like Minkpaw was. However, that was completely gone once he felt himself pushed to the ground. Minkpaw stood proudly above him, and the tom narrowed his eyes a bit. "Took you long enough," he purred. The tom didn't think she would had done it, but it was a simple move. At least he knew she knew the basics.

"Not bad, for an amateur." He glowed, his eyes beaming. "However, you always must keep your ears alert for a-" before he finished, he used his hind legs to forcefully throw her off him. He hoped he didn't throw her too hard. Tornadopaw wished to finish what he wanted to tell her. However, he had forgot, so he stood there for a while, looking absent minded or trying to find lost words to make up his sentence.

Then, he simply let it go, becoming once again distracted, but kept his gaze upon his new friend. "Are you okay!? I hope I didn't throw you off too hard!" He ran her way. The tom was extremely caring. He didn't want to hurt anyone. If she was an enemy, however, he was forced to not care. But she wasn't an enemy.

"No!" She defended, her eyes narrowed with humor. Great, he thought she was scared. Which was kind of true.. but never mind that! She knew she could do simpler moves, but not VERY well. Minkpaw figured, hey, that's what this was for. If she was this nervous in a REAL battle, she'd be dead on the ground.

She'd die in battle if she didn't focus. She'd never see Tornadopaw, or have a mate, or kits.. wait, where did that come from?! She pushed it to the back of her mind, not the time or the place to think of that. Minkpaw lashed her tail, her paws planted.

"Hey!" She replied, her eyes narrowed but showing no annoyance. It was actually.. fun? Being here, practicing with Tornadopaw. Minkpaw thought they could be good friends, maybe m- STOP! She interrupted the train of thought and kept it away.

"Thanks, I think" she replied. She couldn't tease the remark, she was an amateur at battle. She listened to what he was going to say, when she was suddenly thrown into a small patch of dirt. Rolling to her paws, she spat out a bit of grit. Nothing hurt too bad, she was just taken off guard.

"I-I'm fine!" She replied, not wanting him to worry. She shook some dirt out of her pelt and put on a smile. "N-No worries!" she trilled, her breath returning to her. She pricked her ears, her tail swaying as she gave him a playful cuff of the ear. "I'm alright, really!" She repeated.

Brilliance
June 18th, 2017, 07:12 PM
"No!" She defended, her eyes narrowed with humor. Great, he thought she was scared. Which was kind of true.. but never mind that! She knew she could do simpler moves, but not VERY well. Minkpaw figured, hey, that's what this was for. If she was this nervous in a REAL battle, she'd be dead on the ground.

She'd die in battle if she didn't focus. She'd never see Tornadopaw, or have a mate, or kits.. wait, where did that come from?! She pushed it to the back of her mind, not the time or the place to think of that. Minkpaw lashed her tail, her paws planted.

"Hey!" She replied, her eyes narrowed but showing no annoyance. It was actually.. fun? Being here, practicing with Tornadopaw. Minkpaw thought they could be good friends, maybe m- STOP! She interrupted the train of thought and kept it away.

"Thanks, I think" she replied. She couldn't tease the remark, she was an amateur at battle. She listened to what he was going to say, when she was suddenly thrown into a small patch of dirt. Rolling to her paws, she spat out a bit of grit. Nothing hurt too bad, she was just taken off guard.

"I-I'm fine!" She replied, not wanting him to worry. She shook some dirt out of her pelt and put on a smile. "N-No worries!" she trilled, her breath returning to her. She pricked her ears, her tail swaying as she gave him a playful cuff of the ear. "I'm alright, really!" She repeated.

''Hey!'' Tornadopaw playfully growl at Minkpaw, taking his paw as he swatted her away playfully. He flicked his ears, and allowed a broad smile to be placed on his maw. As he settled down, he hopped around her in a playful manner. Suddenly, the tom felt a burst of energy, and he quickly lunged towards her, hoping to pin her to the ground. With his tail swishing behind him, he bent down to meet her gaze. ''I'm glad you're alright. For a second there, I thought I lost you.'' He brought his muzzle to her ear for a quick second before he hopped off her.

As he was ready to finish what they had started, Tornadopaw flicked his ear. He could see a bird in the distance, wanting to catch a fish. The tom was distracted by it, a smile glowing on his face. His eyes never left the bird, and he contemplated whether he would chase after it or not. But, his gaze landed upon Minkpaw again, and slowly he bounded back towards her. His distracted state was cut off easily as he circled around Minkpaw in an upbeat manner.

''Pouncing can be extremely fun and easy, but there's different techniques when you do it.'' He tells her, trying to make his voice sound superior. He wasn't a mentor, but in that moment he felt somewhat like one. Teaching was fun, but playing was his specialty. ''Can you pin me from behind? Do you have the stealth movement to?'' He doubted she did. To move light on her paws, to make sure no one could even tell she was approaching. That was more of an advance move...even for Tornadopaw to perfect. His movements weren't very light because he was highly clumsy whenever he did move around.

''You must never,'' he begins, and thrusts his face into hers, almost touching her nose, ''And, I mean never,'' he pulled back quickly, ''Let your guard down in battle.'' He says, closing his eyes for a quick second as he remembered what Lilyshade had taught him when it came to such. ''One of my favorite moves is running around your enemy until you make them dizzy. Are you a fast runner, Minky? Why don't you try making me dizzy.'' He purred, and sat down on his haunches as he wondered how fast she would be going. Besides that, he thought about the idea of her running. She was an extremely pretty she cat. And, Tornadopaw absolutely loved watching the pretty she cat apprentices run around.

wickedvirtues
June 18th, 2017, 09:05 PM
''Hey!'' Tornadopaw playfully growl at Minkpaw, taking his paw as he swatted her away playfully. He flicked his ears, and allowed a broad smile to be placed on his maw. As he settled down, he hopped around her in a playful manner. Suddenly, the tom felt a burst of energy, and he quickly lunged towards her, hoping to pin her to the ground. With his tail swishing behind him, he bent down to meet her gaze. ''I'm glad you're alright. For a second there, I thought I lost you.'' He brought his muzzle to her ear for a quick second before he hopped off her.

As he was ready to finish what they had started, Tornadopaw flicked his ear. He could see a bird in the distance, wanting to catch a fish. The tom was distracted by it, a smile glowing on his face. His eyes never left the bird, and he contemplated whether he would chase after it or not. But, his gaze landed upon Minkpaw again, and slowly he bounded back towards her. His distracted state was cut off easily as he circled around Minkpaw in an upbeat manner.

''Pouncing can be extremely fun and easy, but there's different techniques when you do it.'' He tells her, trying to make his voice sound superior. He wasn't a mentor, but in that moment he felt somewhat like one. Teaching was fun, but playing was his specialty. ''Can you pin me from behind? Do you have the stealth movement to?'' He doubted she did. To move light on her paws, to make sure no one could even tell she was approaching. That was more of an advance move...even for Tornadopaw to perfect. His movements weren't very light because he was highly clumsy whenever he did move around.

''You must never,'' he begins, and thrusts his face into hers, almost touching her nose, ''And, I mean never,'' he pulled back quickly, ''Let your guard down in battle.'' He says, closing his eyes for a quick second as he remembered what Lilyshade had taught him when it came to such. ''One of my favorite moves is running around your enemy until you make them dizzy. Are you a fast runner, Minky? Why don't you try making me dizzy.'' He purred, and sat down on his haunches as he wondered how fast she would be going. Besides that, he thought about the idea of her running. She was an extremely pretty she cat. And, Tornadopaw absolutely loved watching the pretty she cat apprentices run around.

Minkpaw chuckled, glad he seemed less nervous. Her eyes followed his hops, until he leapt at her. She squeaked, not managing a dodge. His tone made her breath stick in her throat and her eyes widened. "Er, uh, yeah!" She replied, her stutter returning. She stood once he hopped off, shaking out her pelt with a grin.

She looked over at the bird, confused why Tornadopaw was so focused on it. Oh well. She giggled as he circled her, so upbeat, so fun-loving.. ack! Focus! She snapped herself out of it. Why were her thought's like this?!

She gave a small nod. She widened her eyes, not being very sneaky, though she was quiet. "I-I possibly could.." she replied with a small shrug. She didn't doubt she was silent enough, but what if she failed, tripped over her paws right in front of Tornadopaw?! Minkpaw froze, but made herself exhale and calm.

Her breath again caught in her throat as he pushed his face closer to hers, their noses inches apart. It released once he pulled back, and she could finally breath again. "A-Alright!" She replied once he finished his thought.
"I'm pretty fast." She boasted, the humorous tease back in her tone. "Alright" she chuckled, stretching her legs. She raced quickly around him, her face having a grin.

(Pushes them closer together. Now be best friends and more!
Is tempted to make her a warrior after some more developing, but soon)

rubinaito
June 18th, 2017, 09:17 PM
Raine

Crowblood flicked his tail crossly as he paced in front of his apprentice, Feralpaw. "There are several things wrong with what you're doing." He snapped. "First off, your tail twitches too much. That only serves to alert the prey, and scares them off. Second of all, you're to heavy on your paws. The prey will sense you coming because of your thundering footsteps. And finally, your balance is terrible." Crowblood gazed at his apprentice with a vague amount of disappointment. "Now I see why you were assigned to me. I doubt anyone else would be able to put up with your... ability to mess things up." He sniffed, before flicking his ears up and turning to the river nearby. He looked deep in thought, his deep brown eyes focused on the rushing water. Crowblood was a tall tom, and rather strong-looking as well. His ear was torn, and various scars made their way down his face, his back, and all the way to his tail. Crowblood was almost an elder at this point, about fifty-six moons old. He was cranky like one too.

(So part of the reason why Crowblood is so harsh on Feralpaw is because he sees her as a daughter, and doesn't want her to fail.)

wren
June 18th, 2017, 09:48 PM
Raine

Crowblood flicked his tail crossly as he paced in front of his apprentice, Feralpaw. "There are several things wrong with what you're doing." He snapped. "First off, your tail twitches too much. That only serves to alert the prey, and scares them off. Second of all, you're to heavy on your paws. The prey will sense you coming because of your thundering footsteps. And finally, your balance is terrible." Crowblood gazed at his apprentice with a vague amount of disappointment. "Now I see why you were assigned to me. I doubt anyone else would be able to put up with your... ability to mess things up." He sniffed, before flicking his ears up and turning to the river nearby. He looked deep in thought, his deep brown eyes focused on the rushing water. Crowblood was a tall tom, and rather strong-looking as well. His ear was torn, and various scars made their way down his face, his back, and all the way to his tail. Crowblood was almost an elder at this point, about fifty-six moons old. He was cranky like one too.

(So part of the reason why Crowblood is so harsh on Feralpaw is because he sees her as a daughter, and doesn't want her to fail.)

Feralpaw rested back on her haunches to which she had been resting heavily on for the past five minutes. Now for the third time he was going to badger her about how bad she was doing. "Hey! At least I don't sound like a badger!" she fired back at crowblood tensing up and baring her teeth. He was getting on her nerves and in a few minutes she would storm off like last time. She jerked her head at him, he was getting old. She knew that. But he didn't always have to tell her she wasn't doing anything right. She had been perfecting her hunting crouch for so many moonrises she felt like she could hunt in her sleep and still catch prey! They did nothing but perfect the one move. She hadn't even seen crowblood do it once in her training which meant he didn't even know how to do it! She snorted in anger at his hostile remark. "No it's you who has bees in your brain!" she snapped with a hostile glare. Maybe he's just chasing a dream of who he used to be.
Or even trying to make her a mini him! The thought sent a shiver down her spine and she straightened out to hide the fear. I wish I never got him as my mentor... she thought. Looking away from him shamefully. Am I really that bad? her hot mouth seemed to portray a fiery apprentice who seemed true to her name. But perhaps crowblood was right. The doubts within her began knawing at her belly and a sense of unease washed over her. Was crowblood actually telling the truth?

[ Sounds good to me! ]

rubinaito
June 18th, 2017, 10:07 PM
Feralpaw rested back on her haunches to which she had been resting heavily on for the past five minutes. Now for the third time he was going to badger her about how bad she was doing. "Hey! At least I don't sound like a badger!" she fired back at crowblood tensing up and baring her teeth. He was getting on her nerves and in a few minutes she would storm off like last time. She jerked her head at him, he was getting old. She knew that. But he didn't always have to tell her she wasn't doing anything right. She had been perfecting her hunting crouch for so many moonrises she felt like she could hunt in her sleep and still catch prey! They did nothing but perfect the one move. She hadn't even seen crowblood do it once in her training which meant he didn't even know how to do it! She snorted in anger at his hostile remark. "No it's you who has bees in your brain!" she snapped with a hostile glare. Maybe he's just chasing a dream of who he used to be.
Or even trying to make her a mini him! The thought sent a shiver down her spine and she straightened out to hide the fear. I wish I never got him as my mentor... she thought. Looking away from him shamefully. Am I really that bad? her hot mouth seemed to portray a fiery apprentice who seemed true to her name. But perhaps crowblood was right. The doubts within her began knawing at her belly and a sense of unease washed over her. Was crowblood actually telling the truth?

[ Sounds good to me! ]

Crowblood stared at Feralpaw for a moment before letting loose a laugh that shook his shoulders.

wren
June 18th, 2017, 10:26 PM
Crowblood stared at Feralpaw for a moment before letting loose a laugh that shook his shoulders.

Feralpaw became flustered. What was this? Did he think she was that bad he was tempted to laugh at her? "What's so funny?" she demanded. Her fur bristling.

rubinaito
June 18th, 2017, 10:39 PM
Feralpaw became flustered. What was this? Did he think she was that bad he was tempted to laugh at her? "What's so funny?" she demanded. Her fur bristling.

"No, it's just that you remind me of my daughter, Breezerunner." He ceased his laughter, looking thoughtful. "She was so fiery, like you. Determined to be the best, and always found the time to insult my behavior." His smile faded, and he looked at Feralpaw. "Today, we're going to skip hunting. You've done well so far." He stated briskly, oddly quite the opposite from when he was insulting her hunting ability. "Today, we're going to begin your fighting training."

Brilliance
June 19th, 2017, 03:10 PM
Minkpaw chuckled, glad he seemed less nervous. Her eyes followed his hops, until he leapt at her. She squeaked, not managing a dodge. His tone made her breath stick in her throat and her eyes widened. "Er, uh, yeah!" She replied, her stutter returning. She stood once he hopped off, shaking out her pelt with a grin.

She looked over at the bird, confused why Tornadopaw was so focused on it. Oh well. She giggled as he circled her, so upbeat, so fun-loving.. ack! Focus! She snapped herself out of it. Why were her thought's like this?!

She gave a small nod. She widened her eyes, not being very sneaky, though she was quiet. "I-I possibly could.." she replied with a small shrug. She didn't doubt she was silent enough, but what if she failed, tripped over her paws right in front of Tornadopaw?! Minkpaw froze, but made herself exhale and calm.

Her breath again caught in her throat as he pushed his face closer to hers, their noses inches apart. It released once he pulled back, and she could finally breath again. "A-Alright!" She replied once he finished his thought.
"I'm pretty fast." She boasted, the humorous tease back in her tone. "Alright" she chuckled, stretching her legs. She raced quickly around him, her face having a grin.

(Pushes them closer together. Now be best friends and more!
Is tempted to make her a warrior after some more developing, but soon)

The dark ginger tabby nodded at her, wanting her to continue on. He found it amusing that she was quite nervous. There was definitely nothing to be nervous about, but he didn't say anything about it. In fact, he found it entertaining. The tom himself was a nervous wreck at times. But, that was only when he was pressured to into doing things he didn't want to do. He didn't want her to feel pressured. Being pressured was never fun.

Tornadopaw got to his paws, flicking his tail and smiling widely at his friend. His ears twitched. The tom had took notice of her stuttering. For a moment, he tilted his head wondering what he was nervous about. He wasn't nervous himself. In fact, he was enjoying himself as his tail swished. It was one of those times when the tom found everything relieving. No one was messing with him, like Stormpaw usually did. Trying to act more of a competition to the tom. Tornadopaw hadn't taken noticed, as he usually does. Nothing was a competition to Tornadopaw. He was simply too kind and clumsy for anything of the sort.

Minkpaw was nothing like Stormpaw. She was kind. She didn't judge him. And, Summerpaw? Tornadopaw hadn't seen the pretty calico around lately. All he knew was that she was probably too busy. Yet, he was surprised that he had remembered her name. He was quite the forgetful tom, but it could had been perhaps that she was a pretty face. For Tornadopaw, remembering pretty faces was beyond easy for the male apprentice.

''You're pretty fast, huh?'' He narrowed his eyes as he approached her. ''I highly doubt that.'' He waved her off with a paw, playfully. ''If you're so fast, go ahead. Show me.'' He challenged. Tornadopaw wasn't the fastest apprentice around. The tom was more built for endurance rather than stamina. It was easier for him to do things longer, to get better, to get stronger.

''You wanna race?'' He asked, a confident smile coming onto his maw. In that moment, he forgot about their training once more. The tom only wanted to have fun, and he was enjoying the time he was spending with Minkpaw.

{xD They're gonna be the best of friends <3
Tornado probably gonna be a warrior within...two more months x3}

wickedvirtues
June 19th, 2017, 05:47 PM
The dark ginger tabby nodded at her, wanting her to continue on. He found it amusing that she was quite nervous. There was definitely nothing to be nervous about, but he didn't say anything about it. In fact, he found it entertaining. The tom himself was a nervous wreck at times. But, that was only when he was pressured to into doing things he didn't want to do. He didn't want her to feel pressured. Being pressured was never fun.

Tornadopaw got to his paws, flicking his tail and smiling widely at his friend. His ears twitched. The tom had took notice of her stuttering. For a moment, he tilted his head wondering what he was nervous about. He wasn't nervous himself. In fact, he was enjoying himself as his tail swished. It was one of those times when the tom found everything relieving. No one was messing with him, like Stormpaw usually did. Trying to act more of a competition to the tom. Tornadopaw hadn't taken noticed, as he usually does. Nothing was a competition to Tornadopaw. He was simply too kind and clumsy for anything of the sort.

Minkpaw was nothing like Stormpaw. She was kind. She didn't judge him. And, Summerpaw? Tornadopaw hadn't seen the pretty calico around lately. All he knew was that she was probably too busy. Yet, he was surprised that he had remembered her name. He was quite the forgetful tom, but it could had been perhaps that she was a pretty face. For Tornadopaw, remembering pretty faces was beyond easy for the male apprentice.

''You're pretty fast, huh?'' He narrowed his eyes as he approached her. ''I highly doubt that.'' He waved her off with a paw, playfully. ''If you're so fast, go ahead. Show me.'' He challenged. Tornadopaw wasn't the fastest apprentice around. The tom was more built for endurance rather than stamina. It was easier for him to do things longer, to get better, to get stronger.

''You wanna race?'' He asked, a confident smile coming onto his maw. In that moment, he forgot about their training once more. The tom only wanted to have fun, and he was enjoying the time he was spending with Minkpaw.

{xD They're gonna be the best of friends <3
Tornado probably gonna be a warrior within...two more months x3}

(same with *Gasp of realization* they should become warriors together .o.)
Minkpaw felt silly, being this nervous, but she laughed it off. She continued on, her tenseness fading as she finally slowed a bit mostly from laughter. She didn't know why she was laughing so much, but as it faded, she grinned in a silly manner. It felt right, being all silly around Tornadopaw. After all, he was silly too. Why should she be strict all the time? A bit of fun never hurt anyone, right?

She returned the smile, feeling more at ease. Minkpaw flicked her tail happily, eyes glittering with warmth. She stood next to him, a playful expression on her face. Her whiskers twitched as she turned to Tornadopaw. She found he wasn't like the other apprentices. In some ways, anyhow. Minkpaw felt she could come out of her little shell around him and not be made fun of for it. She purred softly, managing to keep the thoughts in her head to 'friends only for now'.

"Well I am!" She boasted teasingly, a grin on her face that showed humor.
She rolled her eyes in a playful manner and stood, racing around him several times. Wind blew threw her fur as she slowly stopped. She caught her breath, returning to his side. Her muscles burned from racing out some of her energy and they rippled under her fur. She groomed her chest fur, licking it as it turned from a mess of fluff into neatly groomed fur.

"Race?" She echoed, blinking quickly. "Uh.. sure!" She replied, enough training for now. "Sounds fun" she added, her ears pricked as she nodded. It may count as.. stamina er - speed or something.. training! She let her claws flex as she stretched her muscles. "Let's go!" She trilled, her energy returning as she twitched her tail and her eyes glittered with excitement. She'd never really raced with someone willingly, just another thing she wanted to do with only him.

((The kits will be.. interesting))

Brilliance
June 21st, 2017, 10:17 AM
(same with *Gasp of realization* they should become warriors together .o.)
Minkpaw felt silly, being this nervous, but she laughed it off. She continued on, her tenseness fading as she finally slowed a bit mostly from laughter. She didn't know why she was laughing so much, but as it faded, she grinned in a silly manner. It felt right, being all silly around Tornadopaw. After all, he was silly too. Why should she be strict all the time? A bit of fun never hurt anyone, right?

She returned the smile, feeling more at ease. Minkpaw flicked her tail happily, eyes glittering with warmth. She stood next to him, a playful expression on her face. Her whiskers twitched as she turned to Tornadopaw. She found he wasn't like the other apprentices. In some ways, anyhow. Minkpaw felt she could come out of her little shell around him and not be made fun of for it. She purred softly, managing to keep the thoughts in her head to 'friends only for now'.

"Well I am!" She boasted teasingly, a grin on her face that showed humor.
She rolled her eyes in a playful manner and stood, racing around him several times. Wind blew threw her fur as she slowly stopped. She caught her breath, returning to his side. Her muscles burned from racing out some of her energy and they rippled under her fur. She groomed her chest fur, licking it as it turned from a mess of fluff into neatly groomed fur.

"Race?" She echoed, blinking quickly. "Uh.. sure!" She replied, enough training for now. "Sounds fun" she added, her ears pricked as she nodded. It may count as.. stamina er - speed or something.. training! She let her claws flex as she stretched her muscles. "Let's go!" She trilled, her energy returning as she twitched her tail and her eyes glittered with excitement. She'd never really raced with someone willingly, just another thing she wanted to do with only him.

((The kits will be.. interesting))

{Yeah!! They should x3 }

Tornadopaw allowed a smile to dangle on his face as he sat down on his haunches and watched as his friend ran around him. The tom seemed to be following her movements, watching as her pelt was ruffled by the wind and her legs pushing through. She had a nice form, the tom had to admit. Then again, he had always liked pretty things. He could vaguely remember gushing about the pretty apprentices to one of his older warrior friends. The older warrior would simply look at him like he was the odd one. Tornadopaw has his odd moments, but who hadn't?

The tom got up, swishing his tail to the side as she joined his a moment later. He saw that her pelt was a bit disorientated and she groomed it. Tornadopaw thought she did well. "Good job. Although you're definitely not built for endurance." He smirked before lightly smacking his tail against her side in a playful manner.

Tornadopaw hopped up from his seat, and he jumped in front of her. "Are you sure you're ready for this?" He bent down, putting his hind in the air with his tail swishing upward. The tom wasn't extremely fast, but he had his moments. He enjoyed a game of any type of fun. He would probably find himself lagging behind just so she could win! Of course, Tornadopaw had manners and he was kind, but not extremely kind. Sometimes he would do things out of spite just to rile someone up. Especially Stormpaw. The tom felt his ears pinning for a moment before he perked them back up, and got into a starting position. "We're not Windclan cats, but still! Running is awesome!" He snickered, then got distracted as he thought about windclan. He thought about all the other clans. He hadn't seen many of the different cats, only whenever there was a clan gathering. That was when he made himself around, peering at the other cats out of curiousity.

Oh, how he was such a tom! Admiring the different she cats, seeing how pretty they were--without even knowing their names. Though Tornadopaw doubt he would ever like any of them. He was a loyal apprentice of Riverclan, and soon a warrior to be. He was glad to take in a mate from Riverclan and raise kits here. Since he was young, he didn't like to think much about that part of his life yet. Many of the Warriors would tell him that he needed to mature.

Mature?Tornadopaw snickered at the thought. Not even as an elder that would happen!

As he got back to the present situation, the tom took a quick glance toward Minkpaw. "Alright," he nodded, and prepared himself. "On your mark, get set," he paused momentarily before shooting off with his legs given speed. "Go!" He shouted loudly, even though he started before the signal was called.

{hah!!! Yeah they definitely are <3 <3 }

wickedvirtues
June 21st, 2017, 11:02 AM
{Yeah!! They should x3 }

Tornadopaw allowed a smile to dangle on his face as he sat down on his haunches and watched as his friend ran around him. The tom seemed to be following her movements, watching as her pelt was ruffled by the wind and her legs pushing through. She had a nice form, the tom had to admit. Then again, he had always liked pretty things. He could vaguely remember gushing about the pretty apprentices to one of his older warrior friends. The older warrior would simply look at him like he was the odd one. Tornadopaw has his odd moments, but who hadn't?

The tom got up, swishing his tail to the side as she joined his a moment later. He saw that her pelt was a bit disorientated and she groomed it. Tornadopaw thought she did well. "Good job. Although you're definitely not built for endurance." He smirked before lightly smacking his tail against her side in a playful manner.

Tornadopaw hopped up from his seat, and he jumped in front of her. "Are you sure you're ready for this?" He bent down, putting his hind in the air with his tail swishing upward. The tom wasn't extremely fast, but he had his moments. He enjoyed a game of any type of fun. He would probably find himself lagging behind just so she could win! Of course, Tornadopaw had manners and he was kind, but not extremely kind. Sometimes he would do things out of spite just to rile someone up. Especially Stormpaw. The tom felt his ears pinning for a moment before he perked them back up, and got into a starting position. "We're not Windclan cats, but still! Running is awesome!" He snickered, then got distracted as he thought about windclan. He thought about all the other clans. He hadn't seen many of the different cats, only whenever there was a clan gathering. That was when he made himself around, peering at the other cats out of curiousity.

Oh, how he was such a tom! Admiring the different she cats, seeing how pretty they were--without even knowing their names. Though Tornadopaw doubt he would ever like any of them. He was a loyal apprentice of Riverclan, and soon a warrior to be. He was glad to take in a mate from Riverclan and raise kits here. Since he was young, he didn't like to think much about that part of his life yet. Many of the Warriors would tell him that he needed to mature.

Mature?Tornadopaw snickered at the thought. Not even as an elder that would happen!

As he got back to the present situation, the tom took a quick glance toward Minkpaw. "Alright," he nodded, and prepared himself. "On your mark, get set," he paused momentarily before shooting off with his legs given speed. "Go!" He shouted loudly, even though he started before the signal was called.

{hah!!! Yeah they definitely are <3 <3 }

(Yesss :happycat: )

Minkpaw chuckled, her tail swaying as she slowed to a stop and turning to Tornadopaw. She approached the tom, her fur ruffled as she groomed a tuft of it down. She sat next to him, her tail curling over her paws as she purred. Her breaths came out in pants but soon returned to the normal speed, her eyes glittered with happiness as she turned her head to Tornadopaw.

"Hey!" Minkpaw laughed at his statement, a mix of humor and challenge on her face. "Well, I guess your right" she finally admitted, knowing what he said was true. She grinned still, unable to keep the expression off of her face as she rose to her paws.

"Oh, i'm sure!" Minkpaw replied, She mimicked his pose, a challenging gleam in her eye. "Be prepared to loose!" She laughed, her whiskers twitching. "Yeah, running is fun!" She agreed. What would it be like to be a WindClan cat. They were scrawny, but fast on their paws. It couldn't be THAT bad to those who lived there.

The only time Minkpaw had talked to a WindClan cat was at the gathering, the time of truce. It was one of the only times cats weren't being hostile towards each other, for StarClan. The Gathering was when she could meet up with her friends from different Clans, and hear about things going on in every Clan. Shaking her mind loose from the thoughts, she looked back at Tornadopaw.

"You'll pay for that!" Minkpaw wailed, chasing after the tom. She raced to catch up with his strides, until she was almost besides him. She grinned and pricked her ears, enjoying the wind in her pelt and the feeling of rushing through the territory.

( Lol, very odd kits but luvable kits <3 )

Dovekit12
June 21st, 2017, 01:59 PM
Silerpaw tried and fell as she swiped. She hoped up and tryed agan manging to do it, but being very wobbly
starfall

Starfall
June 21st, 2017, 03:13 PM
starfall
whoops sorry) the ebony warrior shot the molly a small smile and nodded ''good job, straighten your tail for balance.''

Dovekit12
June 21st, 2017, 03:35 PM
whoops sorry) the ebony warrior shot the molly a small smile and nodded ''good job, straighten your tail for balance.''
(It's ok)
Silerpaw tryed agan this time using her tail for balance.
She wobbled a lot less.

Brilliance
June 22nd, 2017, 02:38 AM
(Yesss :happycat: )

Minkpaw chuckled, her tail swaying as she slowed to a stop and turning to Tornadopaw. She approached the tom, her fur ruffled as she groomed a tuft of it down. She sat next to him, her tail curling over her paws as she purred. Her breaths came out in pants but soon returned to the normal speed, her eyes glittered with happiness as she turned her head to Tornadopaw.

"Hey!" Minkpaw laughed at his statement, a mix of humor and challenge on her face. "Well, I guess your right" she finally admitted, knowing what he said was true. She grinned still, unable to keep the expression off of her face as she rose to her paws.

"Oh, i'm sure!" Minkpaw replied, She mimicked his pose, a challenging gleam in her eye. "Be prepared to loose!" She laughed, her whiskers twitching. "Yeah, running is fun!" She agreed. What would it be like to be a WindClan cat. They were scrawny, but fast on their paws. It couldn't be THAT bad to those who lived there.

The only time Minkpaw had talked to a WindClan cat was at the gathering, the time of truce. It was one of the only times cats weren't being hostile towards each other, for StarClan. The Gathering was when she could meet up with her friends from different Clans, and hear about things going on in every Clan. Shaking her mind loose from the thoughts, she looked back at Tornadopaw.

"You'll pay for that!" Minkpaw wailed, chasing after the tom. She raced to catch up with his strides, until she was almost besides him. She grinned and pricked her ears, enjoying the wind in her pelt and the feeling of rushing through the territory.

( Lol, very odd kits but luvable kits <3 )

Tornadopaw continued to dash forward. At first, his mind was keen on winning the race, but it gradually dialed down. He knew he wasn't the fastest apprentice around, and fairly, he preferred having muscle more than anything. At the moment, he wanted to play fight. He loved pinning others down, then running away. It was fun!

He slowed his pace, but kept next to Minkpaw. He threw her a quick smile, before lagging behind her to run up on her other side. ''You feel that wind?'' He asked her, now taking note of the breeze running through his pelt. He understood why Windclan cats adored running so much. ''I think it feels amazing!'' He beamed, before picking up his paws, and allowing them to slow down. It was an easy view for him to watch Minkpaw run.

He watched as her legs made delicate strides. The tom let out a chuckle before he continued to move himself, looking up at the sky as he noticed the birds. His ears flicked backwards for a moment. Suddenly, the tom turned a corner, steering off the race field. He made a small circle before he allowed himself to be a few moments behind Minkpaw.

The tom was quite the devious one. He smirked as his eyes traveled onto Minkpaw. They were almost at the finish line, but Tornadopaw liked to play. So,he pushed himself forward, leaping up and lunging at Minkpaw from the back. His claws stayed intact just so he wouldn't hurt her. ''Hey Minky!--Wanna learn a new move?'' He snickered.

(They will! I love them already <3 Just so much love!!)

wickedvirtues
June 22nd, 2017, 11:24 AM
Tornadopaw continued to dash forward. At first, his mind was keen on winning the race, but it gradually dialed down. He knew he wasn't the fastest apprentice around, and fairly, he preferred having muscle more than anything. At the moment, he wanted to play fight. He loved pinning others down, then running away. It was fun!

He slowed his pace, but kept next to Minkpaw. He threw her a quick smile, before lagging behind her to run up on her other side. ''You feel that wind?'' He asked her, now taking note of the breeze running through his pelt. He understood why Windclan cats adored running so much. ''I think it feels amazing!'' He beamed, before picking up his paws, and allowing them to slow down. It was an easy view for him to watch Minkpaw run.

He watched as her legs made delicate strides. The tom let out a chuckle before he continued to move himself, looking up at the sky as he noticed the birds. His ears flicked backwards for a moment. Suddenly, the tom turned a corner, steering off the race field. He made a small circle before he allowed himself to be a few moments behind Minkpaw.

The tom was quite the devious one. He smirked as his eyes traveled onto Minkpaw. They were almost at the finish line, but Tornadopaw liked to play. So,he pushed himself forward, leaping up and lunging at Minkpaw from the back. His claws stayed intact just so he wouldn't hurt her. ''Hey Minky!--Wanna learn a new move?'' He snickered.

(They will! I love them already <3 Just so much love!!)

Minkpaw managed to keep his speed, her legs thudding onto the ground as she kept her gaze ahead of her. She turned to look at Tornadopaw, seeing him slow down. She slowed her pace a bit, tilting her head. She grinned, knowing he was probably thinking of something fun.

Smiling at him, she nodded "Yeah, it feels amazing!" She agreed, letting wind rush through her fur. She continued to run, figuring Tornadopaw would catch up. If not, she'd stop for a moment just so they could be closer together. This was less of a race, more of a run together currently.

Minkpaw glanced behind her, amused. "Birds?" She mused, her ears pricked. She looked towards the sky, seeing their silhouettes in the sky. "Huh, birds." She whispered, but shook her head and focused on running.

She squeaked, stopping and tumbling slightly. "Cheater!" She teased with a laugh, nodding. "Sure, now that you used it" she added, her tail twitching. She wasn't as mad as if someone else would have done it, with Tornadopaw it was.. funny, for some reason.

( Much love!! <3 )

rubinaito
June 22nd, 2017, 02:29 PM
"No, it's just that you remind me of my daughter, Breezerunner." He ceased his laughter, looking thoughtful. "She was so fiery, like you. Determined to be the best, and always found the time to insult my behavior." His smile faded, and he looked at Feralpaw. "Today, we're going to skip hunting. You've done well so far." He stated briskly, oddly quite the opposite from when he was insulting her hunting ability. "Today, we're going to begin your fighting training."
Bump for Wyldfire .