PDA

View Full Version : Returning to Acitivity

Ever
March 23rd, 2017, 04:34 PM
Hi guys,

So I took about a three month break due to many reasons. I will not list them here but if you are ever curious you can feel free to talk to me over pm. I am really looking forward to having some free time and picking up the creative writing again. I won't have many characters as I don't want to overwhelm myself, but it is great to be back. If there are new players who've joined over the past few months feel free to introduce yourself below, I'd love to meet the new community! Those of you who were close to me before my leaving, please comment so I know you're still around!!

Thanks all <3

I'm so happy with all the friendship and love I've received since returning! If you want to know more about me send me a pm!

Ludicrous Lunacy
March 23rd, 2017, 04:36 PM
Everrrrr
You probably sorta remember me ish but i dont think we ever became friends sadly

Anyway HIIII

|+sari+|
March 23rd, 2017, 04:40 PM
Hi guys,

So I took about a three month break due to many reasons. I will not list them here but if you are ever curious you can feel free to talk to me over pm. I am really looking forward to having some free time and picking up the creative writing again. I won't have many characters as I don't want to overwhelm myself, but it is great to be back. If there are new players who've joined over the past few months feel free to introduce yourself below, I'd love to meet the new community! Those of you who were close to me before my leaving, please comment so I know you're still around!!

Thanks all <3

I'm so happy with all the friendship and love I've received since returning! If you want to know more about me send me a pm!

Welcome Back!!! I am kinda new, but I fitted in immedietly, and I am happy to say I am a popular, active Member of this Community! I hope to RP with you sometime! :P

Ever
March 23rd, 2017, 04:50 PM
Everrrrr
You probably sorta remember me ish but i dont think we ever became friends sadly

Anyway HIIII

Of course we were friends Moose! Don't be like that <3

Ever
March 23rd, 2017, 04:50 PM
Welcome Back!!! I am kinda new, but I fitted in immedietly, and I am happy to say I am a popular, active Member of this Community! I hope to RP with you sometime! :P

Hopefully we will get the opportunity to! Though I am quite busy o.0

|+sari+|
March 23rd, 2017, 04:53 PM
Hopefully we will get the opportunity to! Though I am quite busy o.0

Would you like to Join a Descendants RP? :P ))

goddess of ducks
March 23rd, 2017, 04:53 PM
Ahhhhh Welocme back Ever! Can't wait to RP with you again!

Ludicrous Lunacy
March 23rd, 2017, 04:56 PM
Of course we were friends Moose! Don't be like that <3
Yay
A friend
Thats friend number five

Yeyy! Wb ^^

Fel
March 23rd, 2017, 04:57 PM
aah, welcome back, ever! <3 it's nice to see you around again!

Ever
March 23rd, 2017, 05:10 PM
Would you like to Join a Descendants RP? :P ))

I only do the site's main roleplay, but thank you for the offer!

Ever
Ahhhhh Welocme back Ever! Can't wait to RP with you again!

:penguinballoon:

Ever
aah, welcome back, ever! <3 it's nice to see you around again!

:heartballoon4:

|+sari+|
March 23rd, 2017, 05:17 PM
I only do the site's main roleplay, but thank you for the offer!

Oh, ok. You're welcome! And thx for Accepting my Friend Request! ^^

Hexict
March 23rd, 2017, 05:36 PM
I've seen you on the site and then since you left, and I'm glad to see you're returning! ^w^

Talon
March 25th, 2017, 08:54 AM
You're back?! :waaah: :nuggle:

NightWarrior4Life
March 25th, 2017, 08:58 AM
Hey! Everyone is overjoyed that you've returned! I joined on December 31st 2016 so i haven't really met or known you at all but I hear people talking about you and I see your old posts and RPs and I think you're pretty cool! So I can't wait to be able to RP with you now!

Brilliance
March 25th, 2017, 10:36 AM
Hiiiiiiii Ever!!! I'm Noirerose or Noire for short. I had joined by the end of February and Its nice to meet you!!! I'm hoping to be able to rp with you sometime :3

Momotaro
March 25th, 2017, 10:49 AM
You always intimidated me for some reason :/, I think I'm over that and now I'm interested in getting to know you, (Also I was formerly Maplefall, that random idiot who was anti-social and secretly was really terrified of everyone). Ever

Starfall
March 25th, 2017, 05:34 PM
Yay! Ever it's good to have you back /v\

graves
March 25th, 2017, 05:40 PM
I took the f outta my name but

its wolfy ! hi !! im glad your back and roleplayin !

Clover
March 25th, 2017, 07:46 PM
evs! very glad your back! i definitely remember being pretty good friends with you on the last site! yay! :heartbounce:

Ever
March 26th, 2017, 11:03 AM
I've seen you on the site and then since you left, and I'm glad to see you're returning! ^w^

Ever
March 26th, 2017, 11:03 AM
You're back?! :waaah: :nuggle:

yesyesyes :floatingheartballoo

Ever
March 26th, 2017, 11:04 AM
Hey! Everyone is overjoyed that you've returned! I joined on December 31st 2016 so i haven't really met or known you at all but I hear people talking about you and I see your old posts and RPs and I think you're pretty cool! So I can't wait to be able to RP with you now!

N'awww :love85: We will definetely have to roleplay sometime! I am trying to redo site currently with my character, but hopefully I will have a second soon!

Ever
March 26th, 2017, 11:05 AM
Hiiiiiiii Ever!!! I'm Noirerose or Noire for short. I had joined by the end of February and Its nice to meet you!!! I'm hoping to be able to rp with you sometime :3

Oh nice to meet you! I look forward to all the new roleplay requests I've gotten! I'll really have to get on making that second character lol!

Ever
March 26th, 2017, 11:06 AM
You always intimidated me for some reason :/, I think I'm over that and now I'm interested in getting to know you, (Also I was formerly Maplefall, that random idiot who was anti-social and secretly was really terrified of everyone). Ever

Gah there's no need to be intimidated by me! I'm open to all for friendship!

Ever
March 26th, 2017, 11:07 AM
Yay! Ever it's good to have you back /v\

:heartballoon4::heartballoon4:

Ever
March 26th, 2017, 11:08 AM
evs! very glad your back! i definitely remember being pretty good friends with you on the last site! yay! :heartbounce:

:heartballoon4: yes you were such a nice and supportive person! we need to roleplay more this time around!!!!

Ever
March 26th, 2017, 11:08 AM
I took the f outta my name but

its wolfy ! hi !! im glad your back and roleplayin !

wolybro omg XD nice to hear from you again!

Momotaro
March 26th, 2017, 11:09 AM
Gah there's no need to be intimidated by me! I'm open to all for friendship!
Few, also, a lot has changed while you've been away, but I'm pretty sure you have noticed that, I'm guessing you're going to be starting it slow at role plays, then getting to a larger amount?

Ever
March 26th, 2017, 11:20 AM
Few, also, a lot has changed while you've been away, but I'm pretty sure you have noticed that, I'm guessing you're going to be starting it slow at role plays, then getting to a larger amount?

No, I intend on remaining with a very select few characters. I don't want the stress of over commitment again.

Momotaro
March 26th, 2017, 11:22 AM
No, I intend on remaining with a very select few characters. I don't want the stress of over commitment again.

Ok, i feel very awkward right now.... I'll just go out......

NightWarrior4Life
March 26th, 2017, 12:20 PM
N'awww :love85: We will definetely have to roleplay sometime! I am trying to redo site currently with my character, but hopefully I will have a second soon!
Yes we will! Can't wait to see your new site good luck! <3

Talon
March 27th, 2017, 01:48 PM
yesyesyes :floatingheartballoo
:panda:

Caligo Everton
March 27th, 2017, 01:49 PM
Welcome back. *nods calmly*

March 27th, 2017, 01:53 PM
EVERRRRRRRRRRRRRR *tackles*

Ever
March 27th, 2017, 10:14 PM
Welcome back. *nods calmly*

Ever
March 27th, 2017, 10:15 PM
EVERRRRRRRRRRRRRR *tackles*

FAWN :backhug::backhug::backhug::backhug:

Mango
March 28th, 2017, 09:30 AM
I think we were kinda close? I remember you and I was around since October 2014, so yeah...

Ever
March 28th, 2017, 12:15 PM
I think we were kinda close? I remember you and I was around since October 2014, so yeah...

we are elders here