PDA

View Full Version : Project 10.7.02(continued)

Teggy
October 14th, 2016, 06:19 AM
I'm to lazy retype the thing... those that have already joined go ahead and post.

:blue:
October 14th, 2016, 06:22 AM
((Uh...))

Nia glared at one of the officers, raising a fist and chucking it straight at his face, bringing her leg under and knocking in down, she wrapped her hands around his neck and a laud crack could be heard, Nia had killed the guy, and yet she remained emotionless, tempted to chuck the guard at other men, her arm glitching for a moment

Teggy
October 14th, 2016, 06:38 AM
(Food ignore me)

Teggy
October 14th, 2016, 06:45 AM
A few men walked in, in special armor. The all tackled Nia. One man walked over stuck a needle in Nia that will make her fall asleep. Larry looked down at Skye. "Arnt you two just the prettiest things a man could ever see!" He said holding Skye's chin as the other dude sticks the needle in her neck making her sleep.

:blue:
October 14th, 2016, 07:07 AM
Nia put up a small struggle, before she fell, still, her scarf spanned out around her, her face still emotionless, though she twitched, her body glitching, before she grew still, her pink eyes no longer glowing, being the tomboy she was, her arms at her sides, her face in a small grimance

Gone
October 14th, 2016, 07:15 AM
Aiden grumbled something before he took ou a gun and placed it behind Larry's head, eyes showing no emotion. "Let them go.." He said firnly. "You know I'm not scared to do it... After all, I already did that millions of times, so you know which options you have, and if someone tries anything, you're nothing more than a corpse..." He added.
(I'll be back at 5PM)

Teggy
October 14th, 2016, 10:33 AM
Larry raised his hands up in the air surendering to him. "Drop the two girls." He said and they all obeyed.