PDA

View Full Version : Finder for Shadepaw

Teggy
October 14th, 2016, 02:35 AM
Oi bros! Teggy here! So I made a kitty (who would have thought O.O) her name be... Shadepaw! Here some info
Name: Shadepaw
Persoanlity : Shadepaw is very, very, very shy. She doesn't talk much and as a kit she didn't talk much. Only the elders can get her to talk. But if you get close to her she will open and you'll see a big personality change. She isn't at all quiet, she acully talks alot (lol like me XD). But all I all she is extremely brave and fiercely loyal to her clan, loved ones, and anything she holds dear.
Look: she has a black pelt with golden spots that shimmer a bronze color and she has amber eyes
Clan: Windclan
What she needs:
NEEDS wants/ maybe
Wants:
Parent(s)
Siblings (1 to 4)
Romantic intrest (for this one it's gonna be tricky because, I aplied for a role of a romantic intrest and I don't know if I got it or not. If I did call the love traingle/square or what ever)
NEEDS
Mentor
Some elders to be her friends
Form:
Name:(or charrie link)
Look
Personality
Clan
Role
Active mess
Questions

stormblaze
October 14th, 2016, 05:31 AM
Name: Rookpaw
look:http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/e3/09/f1/e309f19b902398f89d5fcebb3246bf3f.jpg
role:brother for shadepaw!
perso: defends what he believes in is a kind at heart but sometimes stand -offish? tom witha generally good aura!

Teggy
October 14th, 2016, 05:37 AM
Accepted

Teggy
October 14th, 2016, 05:48 AM
Found picture of Shadepaw https://www.google.com/search?q=cat+with+black+belt+and+golden+spots&safe=strict&client=tablet-android-samsung&source=lnms&prmd=isnv&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiv_v-Ej9rPAhXBwiYKHW44ChcQ_AUIBygB&biw=962&bih=601#safe=strict&tbm=isch&q=cat+with+golden+spots&imgrc=LXSfU7WsTBtKkM%3A

stormblaze
October 14th, 2016, 06:02 AM
Name: Rookpaw
clan: Windclan
role wanted: shadepaws brother!
activeness: 10

stormblaze
October 14th, 2016, 06:34 AM
name:ravenpaw
clan:windclan
activeness:10
role:brother to shadepaw
perso: sweet kind and slightly unruly!

Teggy
October 14th, 2016, 06:34 AM
Accepted!

stormblaze
October 14th, 2016, 08:05 AM
name:flamesong
role:mentor
clan:windclan
perso:kind but firm also fair! a good mentor.
look: white and ginger tabby with green eyes.

Teggy
October 14th, 2016, 10:35 AM
Accepted

Starfall
October 29th, 2016, 10:31 AM
Cypressmoon
20 moons
Male
Role: older brother?
Perso: he teases a lot and is almost always by himself if not with his apprentice.
Looks: his fur is a mix of grey white and black specks, with gold eyes. He has long fur and a long tail.