PDA

View Full Version : Joining main story

FOXXRR
October 14th, 2016, 02:06 AM
I need to know how to join one of the five clans, I have my character planned out but it is a kit so it needs another, how do I find and how do I join?

Teggy
October 14th, 2016, 02:12 AM
Well first:
Make a finder in the 'roleplaying recourses' saying "Finder for (insert you cats name here)"
Second: make a form for ppl
Third: pick a mom for your kit
Fourth: just hop right in! There's no special thing you gotta do to rp in the 5 clans
Hope this helped :woot:

FOXXRR
October 14th, 2016, 02:15 AM
Well first:
Make a finder in the 'roleplaying recourses' saying "Finder for (insert you cats name here)"
Second: make a form for ppl
Third: pick a mom for your kit
Fourth: just hop right in! There's no special thing you gotta do to rp in the 5 clans
Hope this helped :woot:
The problem is, where can I find the mother? And for the form, do I include it with the finder?

Teggy
October 14th, 2016, 02:17 AM
Wells! Follow step one that I gave you. 2: make a form for a mother 3: ppl will gradually make a form applying for that role. :spinning: and yes you put the form on the finder

Teggy
October 14th, 2016, 02:20 AM
I'll make a quick finder to show ya if ya want

FOXXRR
Wells! Follow step one that I gave you. 2: make a form for a mother 3: ppl will gradually make a form applying for that role. :spinning: and yes you put the form on the finder
I actually only want the kit to join, but do I have to also get a mother? And how do I join in the RP, I feel like I am not confident enough.

FOXXRR
I'll make a quick finder to show ya if ya want
Yes please, I need a good example

Teggy
October 14th, 2016, 02:23 AM
To answer your question ! yes your kit needs a mom. And the whole 'not confident ' thing is natural. Just go on there and show every your imagination and creativity, on this site, if ya don't know already, everyone is accepted as who they are
BRB gonna go make a finder

Teggy
October 14th, 2016, 02:36 AM
OK done! It's the most recent finder for my kitty Shadepaw! Just ignore the introduction part.

Teggy
October 14th, 2016, 02:41 AM
Just be sure to give so excited of your info about your cat. Example: Name, look, clan etc! And make a form for people

FOXXRR
October 14th, 2016, 06:28 AM
Thanks.... but for joining the RP, how do I join? I feel like I am desturbing a storyline

Teggy
October 14th, 2016, 06:34 AM
There is no specific storyline! There could be one cat playing in the day in one rp and a cat sleeping at night in another. There are no story lines.