PDA

View Full Version : The three tribes of wolf blood: darkness awakens

Pages : [1] 2

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 13th, 2016, 05:45 PM
In the world of werewolves blessed with the power to become wolves and wolf beasts they live in peace within three powerful tribes.
One is the tribe of light they are the most wise and proud of the tribes often known to be the most peaceful of tribes with skilled fighters and healers. They live in a sunlit forest with many small lakes and beautiful flowers and trees as far as the eye can see even the prey is always good here.
Another is the tribe of spirit theses wolves are well known for being extremely skilled fighters and can survive almost anything they are known to be the most lively of tribes. They live in the mountains and the small forests below despite it being rumored to be tough living there it actually is really good and not bad at all the streams and lakes are always icy fresh and the prey is always moving ready to be hunted down at any moment.
The last tribe is the one of the most feared the tribe of darkness this tribe is feared for they're fighting style of showing no mercy and to kill anyone who goes against the darkness. They live in the bloodstained forest, fog always covers the floor of this forest and lakes are small but fresh waterfalls are found here as well and prey always try to run away from the darkness.
Every full moon all three tribes come together to share news without fighting this place is deep within the forest that is in the middle of the three tribes territory in a clearing with three tall dead trees formed around a small crystal lake each tree is for each leader, deputy, and healer to talk while they're tribes talk around the trees where they stand on fresh white, black and green colored grass with many beautiful glowing flowers and small puddles of water that is filled with small little fish this time is a time of peace.
They are only three rules one is no falling in love with other tribes, leaders word is law, and the last rule is a rule that has never been used .. Or broken you may become leader if you kill the old leader and no one can help the old leader fight and no one can rebel against it.
But beware the darkness tribe leader has just been killed by a banished warrior of light now the tribe of darkness will finally live up to they're name with a true nightmare as they're new leader will you fight by this leaders side or try to stop him from making the tribes run red with blood.
( forum: name / age / male or female / role and tribe your in / what you look like as a human, wolf and wolf beast ( as a wolf beast you can have powers but nothing too op ) / personality/ love interest or name of parents and siblings/ other and questions )

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 13th, 2016, 05:45 PM
My forum: Sasuke wolfblood
male
new leader of the tribe of darkness
human: http://36.media.tumblr.com/e78627f30e5d1c95445be70b7332c582/tumblr_mkz328HtQL1s9naxao1_500.png
Wolf: http://orig04.deviantart.net/f4e4/f/2012/184/0/7/072a000f9e93ff5d98407438aa6a77cd-d55w8m5.png
Wolf beast in this form he has the ability to control the shadows and become shadows himself and can even uses these shadows to trick people to see things that aren't there even make your worst nightmares appear before you but they're never real : http://img14.deviantart.net/e7b8/i/2013/024/d/a/hell_hound_by_suika_x-d5slq53.png
he's kind, helpful and very sweet he can be your best nightmare don't be fooled by the kind smile he's actually bloodthirsty, ruthless, and very cold blooded he doesn't even know the meaning of mercy always kills with a fake kind smile.
love interest open
other: banished for killing his whole family but leader of light showed mercy by banishing him now he's back and more stronger than ever he had just killed the leader of darkness is now new leader of the darkness tribe.
Who wants to be his forbidden love from the tribe of light?

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 14th, 2016, 08:01 AM
Need two leaders, three healers with apprentices ( if you want a apprentice ) three deputy's and some warriors and queens

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 14th, 2016, 08:37 AM
Darn it Sasuke. You know I have to join this now

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 14th, 2016, 08:48 AM
I may make three

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 14th, 2016, 10:04 AM
name: Shadow
/ age 20
/ male or female male
/ role and tribe your in: deputy of darkness

/ what you look like as a human, wolf, and wolf beast:
human: https://tse4.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.M8f90b080f1864cca67e734bace3165cfH0&pid=15.1
Wolf- http://images2.fanpop.com/images/photos/7200000/Anime-wolfs-anime-wolves-7226583-900-678.jpg
Power- this is Where his name comes from. If he steps on your shadow, you cannot move until he is not on your shadow.
personality- very loyal and loves to fight.
/ love interest or name of parents and siblings open
other and questions I am making another wolf. Give me a second to help with family things and football practice.

Shadow
October 27th, 2016, 08:41 PM
Omg it deleted my form :( do I have to do it again???

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 28th, 2016, 07:57 AM
We can just continue where we last were

Shadow
October 28th, 2016, 08:06 AM
Oh ok Sasuke can you plz tell Shadow everything you topd me??)
Shade explained to to Shadow what Sasuke mate told her

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 28th, 2016, 12:05 PM
LOL you guys don't have to make a forum if already joined and shadow why not just walk in on them so Sasuke can tell you his version of his past ) Sasuke growls softly " dang it now what do you think of me do you fear me do you pity me ?"

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 28th, 2016, 02:16 PM
Shadow said nothing at first, then replied. "I don't do either. I respect you as my leader and I know you will lead us to what we once were."

Shadow
October 28th, 2016, 03:02 PM
Shade nodded "I agree with him" (lol just relized that shade never found out that they killed her dad)

Shadow
October 28th, 2016, 08:14 PM
Bump

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 28th, 2016, 08:15 PM
Waiting for Sasuke

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 28th, 2016, 08:34 PM
Sorry I was at work )Sasuke growls softly as his eyes glowed " then will you still respect me and shadow when you find out what really happened to your father " Naruko growls softly " Sasuke enough "

Shadow
October 28th, 2016, 08:37 PM
Shade tilts her head "Yea,you guys tried to save him but it was to late,then you where chosen as leader." She said

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 28th, 2016, 08:42 PM
Shadow nodded. "To life and to death, you'll always be my leader."

Shadow
October 28th, 2016, 08:47 PM
Shade looked at Shadow "What's going on..?"she asked

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 28th, 2016, 08:49 PM
Sasuke shakes his head " that's a lie we didn't try to save him" his eyes glowed as he looks at her " I'm the reason he's dead "

Shadow
October 28th, 2016, 08:51 PM
Shade froze "W-Wha..?"her eyes started to water,she knew he wasn't lying but said this anyway "Stop playing tricks on me,I have fallen for enough."she said with a slightly shaky voice

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 28th, 2016, 08:54 PM
"He's not lying." Shadow said, his head low. "He killed him. And I was too afraid at the time to do anything."

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 28th, 2016, 08:56 PM
Sasuke eyes glowed " I never lie I attacked him while he trusted me most I lured him into the forest with shadow his eyes were filled with disbelief as he pinned him down " he growls softly " and killed him while shadow watch and your little mate didn't do anything he just watched and helped me get rid of the body by eating it " Naruko growls loudly " Sasuke stop it!!"

Shadow
October 28th, 2016, 08:56 PM
Shade looked at Sasuke,then Shadow,then finally,she looked at Naruko,the wolf she trusted like a mother "Is this true..."she said stumbling,having to hold onto a tree for support

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 28th, 2016, 08:58 PM
"I'm sorry." Shadow said. "I should've done something, but I just froze there." He felt ashamed. "If you hate me, I understand."

Shadow
October 28th, 2016, 09:00 PM
(Don't worry Shadomaru they are going to turn out as mates in the end,you will be surprised when she comes back)
Shade looks at Naruko again but this time yells "IS THIS TRUE!" (Shade looks like my profile pic right now)

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 28th, 2016, 09:05 PM
Shadow looked away.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 28th, 2016, 09:11 PM
Naruko looks away as Sasuke stands in front of Naruko almost protectively " yes it is ? Now what do you think of me huh? What am I to you now "

Shadow
October 28th, 2016, 09:14 PM
Shade looks away broken,scard,shattered,she didn't say anything as she changed into a wolf and ran away,as far as her legs could take her,she ran till she collapsed,crying and yowlling in pain,not because of her hurting legs,but the pain in her heart (also shade is gonna come back to the tribe of darkness after being a rouge,will Sasuke still execept her)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 28th, 2016, 09:20 PM
Sasuke will probably be dead by then :3 ) Sasuke eyes glowed as he looks at Naruko " go back to the tribe I'll be back soon " he says walking off as Naruko sighs

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 28th, 2016, 09:24 PM
Shadow stood there. He was broken knowing he lost the one he loved.

Shadow
October 28th, 2016, 09:25 PM
(What if shade came before the battle started..?)
Shade felt as if she couldn't breathe,she hurt so mich "Why!"she yowlled towards the moon

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 28th, 2016, 09:27 PM
'Shade. I'm sorry' Shadow thought as he stood there, frozen.

Shadow
October 28th, 2016, 09:33 PM
(Question,can we fast forward a week?plz tell me the battle hasn't already happened)

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 28th, 2016, 09:34 PM
(*looks at Sasuke*)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 28th, 2016, 09:35 PM
No the battle hasn't comes yet in fact it's in one more week so sure but I'll warn you the forest is going to go up in flames during the battle do you want to enter before they head to battle or during it ) Naruko looks at shadow " in sorry about Sasuke "

Shadow
October 28th, 2016, 09:36 PM
Ok Sasuke,just say when we skip the week cuz it's gonna be really boring for meh if I'm all alone)

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 28th, 2016, 09:38 PM
Shadow didn't respond. He was just frozen, his heart broken into a million pieces. He never knew he would look like this. Like a weak man there ready to be torn to shreds by anything.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 28th, 2016, 09:45 PM
K :3)
A week has passed and the tribe became more bloodthirsty by the day because of Sasukes speeches and training and the sun was covered by the moon now Sasuke had just finished his final speech and is now walking to his den " it's time " he says coldly

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 28th, 2016, 09:48 PM
Shadow looked at Sasuke. Shade was still on his mind, but a week of training had greatly diminished the thought and was prepared to fight. (Please don't kill Sasuke. This is the one time I like him, don't let him die on me)

Shadow
October 28th, 2016, 09:52 PM
(I'm not gonna kill Sasuke )
Shade sat in the place where a week before he had told her where the tribe of darkness would attack,she may not be agreeing with her leader and tribe mate,but she was still loyal to,'but first' she thought as she slipped into the light tribes territory to get Naruko

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 28th, 2016, 09:58 PM
Depends on what will happen will he fall or live again :3 it's your guys choice)
Sasuke eyes glowed as he looks at shadow " we'll be heading out soon get ready " he says calmly
Naruko sees shade " shade what are you doing here?"

Shadow
October 28th, 2016, 10:00 PM
He should live!!!)
"Getting you before we attack,by we I mean the tribe of darkness "she growled at the name a little "Now hurry up,we should be atracking soon if my memory is right."

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 28th, 2016, 10:05 PM
(Live) Shadow nodded weakly. Shade came back in his mind.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 28th, 2016, 10:09 PM
The decision has been made I will not tell you if he'll live or die just have to wait and see :3) Sasuke nods as he howls calling his tribe the battle
Naruko eyes widen " what? What do you mean they're attacking?!" He asks worried

Shadow
October 28th, 2016, 10:11 PM
Awwww)
"You will see,now come with me,before I get snappy"she said lowering herself to the ground,she was to weak to teleport

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 28th, 2016, 10:15 PM
Shadow howls back. "Lead the way!" He said Sasuke.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 28th, 2016, 10:15 PM
Naruko nods slowly as he stands up ready to follow her

Sasuke smiles " let's us go into battle!!" The tribe cheers as Sasuke begins to run his eyes glowing madly as with one quick movement of his claw on a rock he placed there a small flame begins to grow

Shadow
October 28th, 2016, 10:19 PM
When they reached a safe distance away from the camp shade turns around "start here ok?Dont move until I come back to get you,and if I don't,well,move on,ok?"shade didn't wait for an reply as she raced off in the direction they came

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 28th, 2016, 10:26 PM
Naruko nods as she lays down

A fire has started as Sasuke jumps into the light tribe camp immediately attacking the leader who was standing on a cliff he pushes the leader to the ground as his and they're warriors began to fight

Shadow
October 28th, 2016, 10:34 PM
Shade sees her tribe and joins in at the very back,hoping that no one noticed

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 28th, 2016, 10:36 PM
Should we wait for shadomaru?)

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 28th, 2016, 10:37 PM
Shadow attacked a warrior.

Shadow
October 28th, 2016, 10:40 PM
Well we don't got to wait no more XD)
Shade yowled and started attacking the nearest warrior from light tribe (what was the point of this war again..?)

Shadow
October 28th, 2016, 10:48 PM
Shade moved slower than usual but still only got a few minor cuts and bruises

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 28th, 2016, 10:48 PM
So Sasuke can get rid of the evil that he birthed within the tribe and avenge his family's death ) Sasuke growls loudly as he pushes the leader away his sees everyone fighting some of his warriors had fallen and some of light has fallen as well fire begins to cover the camp and the forest as Sasuke stands on a cliff " end them all!! Make them suffer!!" He yells
Naruko growls softly as she stands up and begins to run into the camp

Shadow
October 28th, 2016, 10:49 PM
Ohhh ok)
Shade howls in agreement forgetting her solo mission to stay hidden

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 28th, 2016, 10:50 PM
Shadow howled and continued fighting.

Shadow
October 28th, 2016, 10:54 PM
Shade jumped on another wolfs back but before she could bit the wolves neck,another wolf ranked its claws down her back and she winced loudly in pain

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 28th, 2016, 10:59 PM
Shadow threw the wolf away from Shade. "Glad to see you again."

Shadow
October 28th, 2016, 11:01 PM
Shade looked up st him "Yea,I am too" shade giggled at him then continued to fight off the light tribe

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 28th, 2016, 11:02 PM
Shadow turned and continued fighting.

Shadow
October 28th, 2016, 11:04 PM
(Should the fight be over and light tribe retreats?im waiting on Sasuke)

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 28th, 2016, 11:12 PM
I can wait

Shadow
October 28th, 2016, 11:12 PM
Kk)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 28th, 2016, 11:23 PM
Brb playing overwatch) Naruko runs through the battlefield after Sasuke who had just thrown someone off a cliff

Shadow
October 28th, 2016, 11:25 PM
Ok) shade doesn't notice Naruko

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 28th, 2016, 11:27 PM
Shadow laughed evily as he killed another wolf.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 28th, 2016, 11:33 PM
Never mind I'm back ) Naruko stands at the cliff looking at Sasuke who was at the eage of the cliff " what are you doing here?" Naruko eyes glowed as she growls " Sasuke please stop this can't you see that this is wrong "

Shadow
October 28th, 2016, 11:34 PM
( oh no,don't you dare Sasuke)

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 28th, 2016, 11:39 PM
Shadow saw no more warriors of the light tribe. He looked over at Sasuke and growled at Naruko.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 28th, 2016, 11:43 PM
X3 don't I dare what?) Naruko ignores shadow as she closes her eyes " I'm sorry shadow and shade.... I'm sorry " she says running at Sasuke tackling him off the cliff with her falling as well

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 28th, 2016, 11:44 PM
(SASUKE!!!!!) "NOO!" Shadow ran over to the edge of the cliff.

Crumbleless
October 29th, 2016, 09:06 AM
What happened while I was gone?!?!?!?)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 29th, 2016, 09:11 AM
Well the tribe of darkness attacked the tribe of light and Naruko ( Sasukes mate) has just pushed Sasuke off a cliff :3)

Shadow
October 29th, 2016, 09:47 AM
Shade was parilized (can shade find Narukos pups where she had left her in the forest and look after them?PLZ?)

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 29th, 2016, 10:07 AM
Shadow didn't see either one of them.

Shadow
October 29th, 2016, 10:11 AM
Shade started to cry (plz Sasuke let the pups be alive)

Crumbleless
October 29th, 2016, 10:20 AM
Ok then I'm just going to jump right in and have my characters act as if they know nothing of anything right now XD) Also why was there a new thread made and what happened to the old one?)
Flower stared at the any range to camp as if waiting for something. Of course she was waiting for Sasuke to come back but had a warry feeling. She pawed at the ground nervously for a moment before shivering. // Flight stretched out in front of the leaders den and let out a tired yawn. // Destiny started to sort through his herbs slightly wishing he had an apprentice to help him.

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 29th, 2016, 10:30 AM
(Heck let Sasuke be alive. BE ALIVE SASUKE) Shadow felt tears in his eyes.

Shadow
October 29th, 2016, 10:37 AM
(And be alive Natuko be alive as well!!!)

aleka!
October 29th, 2016, 11:56 AM
Solar trotted out her den, her ears flattened.

Shadow
October 29th, 2016, 12:40 PM
(Omg Sasuke why you do cliff hanger!!!???)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 29th, 2016, 12:47 PM
Sasuke holds onto Naruko as they fell fire moved around them as Sasuke changes into his beast form as they land hard against the ground Sasuke chokes out in pain as he passes out naruko passed out during the fall so they just lay there Sasukes breathing was getting slower by the minute

Shadow
October 29th, 2016, 12:52 PM
Shade shook her head and raced down the side of the cliff to where the couple lay,she though they where dead and she wailed loudly

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 29th, 2016, 12:59 PM
"Shade get Naruko!" Shadow yelled descending to where they were. "I got Sasuke! We're going back!" He grabbed Sasuke in his human form and started going as fast as he could to camp.

Shadow
October 29th, 2016, 01:00 PM
Shade nodded as tears fell down her face,she was too weak to teleport

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 29th, 2016, 01:02 PM
"I feel them breathing!" He shouted as he ran back to camp as fast as he could. "They're alive, but we need to hurry!"

Shadow
October 29th, 2016, 01:09 PM
Shade nodded "OK!!" And ran as fast as her legs could take her (should Naruko give birth to the pups at the last moment??)

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 29th, 2016, 01:12 PM
(DON'T SAY THAT!! THEY'RE NOT DYING!!) Shortly after, they arrived at camp.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 29th, 2016, 01:14 PM
LOL they're not going to die don't worry you guys got your wish :3) Naruko growls softly in pain as she opens her eyes " what...?"
Sasuke was still passed out though his breathing was painfully slow

Shadow
October 29th, 2016, 01:14 PM
(YUUUUUSSSS!!)
Shade arrived at the camp and yelled for a med wolf

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 29th, 2016, 01:30 PM
Shadow put Sasuke down in his den.

Shadow
October 29th, 2016, 01:34 PM
The medic soon came and told shadow and Shade that they will live
Shade sat near Narukos side and wouldn't move

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 29th, 2016, 01:36 PM
Shadow sat next to Sasuke.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 29th, 2016, 02:33 PM
Sasuke wakes up immediately his eyes wide as he breathes heavily " God...." he sees shadow and shade " what happened?" He says catching his breath as Naruko still slept Sasuke growls loudly " why am I alive?"

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 29th, 2016, 02:45 PM
"Because there is two people who don't want you dead yet." Shadow said standing up so he could see him.

Shadow
October 29th, 2016, 02:52 PM
Shade looks and sees Sasuke,she ignores what he did to her father and hugs him (as friends ) "I'm so glad you ok!" (As friends)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 29th, 2016, 02:55 PM
Sasuke growls softly but he sighs softly " you should've just let me die and take Naruko only I'm a monster i don't deserve this "

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 29th, 2016, 02:58 PM
Shadow growled. "Now listen! You deserve to live more than anybody in this world! I don't care what you think!"

Shadow
October 29th, 2016, 03:00 PM
"You are NOT a monster!And you will never be!"she growled

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 29th, 2016, 03:01 PM
Sasuke growls loudly " lies!!! I've killed everyone I cared about my own father called me a monster as I torn him apart " his eyes glowed madly " I killed the only man who showed mercy to me by taking me in this tribe now he's dead because of me !! Naruko tried to kill himself to end my life!! I don't deserve this I deserve to rot in hell for the blood I was forced to spill!!!!"

Shadow
October 29th, 2016, 03:04 PM
"It wasn't your fault that you turned out like this,it was your leaders!"shade growled

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 29th, 2016, 03:27 PM
"And what about me and Shade?" Shadow asked. "Do you not care about us?"

Crumbleless
October 29th, 2016, 03:46 PM
The medic soon came and told shadow and Shade that they will live
Shade sat near Narukos side and wouldn't move
*Cough Cough* My character Destiny is the medic*Cough cough* )
Flower watched as Sasuke, Naruko, Shade, and Shadow entered the camp her eyes alit with fear,"What happened.", She asked fear shaking her tone. // Destiny watched the group pad into camp with squinted eyes before padding over and inspecting them,"They will live." (That's for you Shadow) The medic then glared at all of them,"Stop tour yelling! I am going to take them to my den and you will stay here while I tend to their wounds!" He snapped with a growl.

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 29th, 2016, 04:06 PM
Shadow glared at Sasuke and growled at him one more time before nodding to Destiny.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 29th, 2016, 08:14 PM
Sasuke growls loudly " it's because I care about you all that you've should've left to die " he looks at flower " we Won " he says coldly

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 29th, 2016, 09:26 PM
Shadow growled. "Well we care enough to save you!"

Crumbleless
October 29th, 2016, 10:12 PM
Flower felt deeply confused before sighing and dipping down her head,"I'm just glad your safe." She said slowly as if cautious to speak her mind. What does he mean by we won? // Destiny sighed and shook his head before biting gently into Naruko's scruff and dragging her to the healers den.

Shadow
October 30th, 2016, 08:56 AM
(Sorry WCO wouldn't let me online for some reason)
Shade was taken aback from his words and was speechless

Shadow
October 30th, 2016, 09:33 AM
(Is Naruko going to get up..?)

Shadow
October 30th, 2016, 05:51 PM
Bump

Crumbleless
October 30th, 2016, 06:40 PM
After a few moments Destiny reappeared back in the clearing and padded up to Sasuke in his Beast Form,"Sasuke would you Liek to pad to the healers den yourself or be carried?" He asked impatiently.

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 30th, 2016, 06:45 PM
"Is stay here an option?" He asked.

Shadow
October 30th, 2016, 07:19 PM
Shade nodded "yea,can he stay here?"

Shadow
October 30th, 2016, 09:42 PM
Do do do

Crumbleless
October 30th, 2016, 09:43 PM
Destiny grumbled something under his breath before snapping,"Fine then, but only for a few minutes while I heal the miserable wolf you brought in with you." With that the healer padded back to his an and started to tend to Naruko.

Shadow
October 30th, 2016, 09:45 PM
Shades tail was swishing as she ran towards the med wolf and growled "Don't you DARE talk about them like that!"she was starting to get aggressive

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 30th, 2016, 09:48 PM
"Don't ever talk to our leader like that."

Crumbleless
October 30th, 2016, 09:51 PM
Shades tail was swishing as she ran towards the med wolf and growled "Don't you DARE talk about her like that!"she was starting to get aggressive
Destiny whipped around a snarl on his face as red swirls whipped around him then around Naruko," Don't you talk to me like that! Your lucky I even am healing her since she isn't even in this pack! " The swirls around Naruko grew brighter.

Shadow
October 30th, 2016, 09:53 PM
Shade growled and mumbled "Mangy mut"under her breath and turned around walking towards Shadow

Crumbleless
October 30th, 2016, 09:59 PM
Destiny shook his head before the bright red swirls disappeared and Destiny layed in his nest as they returned to him. The wounds inflicted on Naruko appeared on Destiny and the healer closed his eyes falling asleep.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 30th, 2016, 10:00 PM
Naruko wakes up feeling a pain she growls loudly " they're coming!" Sasuke eyes widen as he gets up immediately " now !?" He asks as he begins to run towards Naruko

Crumbleless
October 30th, 2016, 10:04 PM
Destiny's eyes opened again and he squinted at Naruko,"Stay calm. I need someone to go fetch a stick!" He howled and stood up trying to to feel the pain of Naruko's wounds.

Shadow
October 30th, 2016, 10:06 PM
Shade jumped and ran towards Naruko then looked at Shadow "Get some water!"she yowlled at him and talked to Naruko holding her hand "Breath,in and out,in and out."

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 30th, 2016, 10:06 PM
Shadow gave her a stick.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 30th, 2016, 10:09 PM
Sasuke nods as he runs to get water he comes back with some " is this enough " Naruko does what they told her to do and begins to breath in and out

Crumbleless
October 30th, 2016, 10:09 PM
Destinydidnt even bother to snap at Shade, there were even more important things at paw. The healer padded up on the other side of Shade and barked,"Give her some space!" He nudged the stuck Shadow had retrieved to Naruko,"Put that in your mouth it will help with the pain."

Shadow
October 30th, 2016, 10:11 PM
Shade growled but didn't argue,now was not the time as she sat watching Naruko

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 30th, 2016, 10:17 PM
Naruko bites down on the stick as she felt a wave of pain go through her. Sasuke eyes glowed as he walks back and forth in front of the den " what can I do to help ?" He says eager and desperate to help him mate

Shadow
October 30th, 2016, 10:18 PM
"Just be patient " shade said comforting

Crumbleless
October 30th, 2016, 10:21 PM
Destiny stared at the leader and gritted his teeth. He betrayed us. "I want you to just calm down and stay there. I will make sure everything is ok." The healer transformed into his human form and kneaded Naruko's belly with his palms.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 30th, 2016, 10:24 PM
Sasuke makes a whineing sound as he sits down though he couldn't sit still as he watches his mate give birth to his pups. Naruko growls loudly in pain as she feels one coming " they're coming " she says though gritted teeth on the stick

Shadow
October 30th, 2016, 10:26 PM
Shade sat there then froze,she walked up to the med "shouldn't we be licking them to be stimulating their breathing..?"

Crumbleless
October 30th, 2016, 10:28 PM
"Yes but we have to wait until they are born.", Destiny said scornfully and he coped to Naruko,"Just keep taking deep breaths, this pup will be beautiful. I know it."

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 30th, 2016, 10:34 PM
Naruko nods as she listens to what destiny saws as the first pup comes out it was a female with beautiful sliver fur and a strange red slash like marking on her shoulder and over her left eye. Sasuke couldn't see he makes a impatience growling sound as he looks away

Shadow
October 30th, 2016, 10:36 PM
Shade starts walking over to the pup and starts to lick it to stimulate its breathing

Crumbleless
October 30th, 2016, 10:40 PM
Destiny nodded,"It looks strong, nip its sack though before you start to lick it." The healer continued to knead Naruko's belly won't is palms.

Shadow
October 30th, 2016, 10:41 PM
Shade nods and does as told

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 30th, 2016, 10:44 PM
Naruko bites hard on the stick as a other comes out this time male it looked kinda like Sasuke but he had a red slash marking over his left eye and looked just as strong as his sister. The female pup makes a cute whining sound asking for milk and warmth

Crumbleless
October 30th, 2016, 10:46 PM
Destiny padded approvingly before picking p the female by her scruff with is left hand and setting her next to Naruko's stomach before returning to kneading.

Shadow
October 30th, 2016, 10:47 PM
Shade takes that as a sign to move on to the next pup,but moves the first pup closer to her mother as she starts to do the same with the other pup

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 30th, 2016, 10:52 PM
Naruko bites hard on the stick one last time as the last pup comes it was a bit smaller than his brother and sister and looked to be more like a medical wolf then a warrior he had orange like sun colored fur with a beautiful black rain like marking on his back like his brother and sister he also had a red slash like marking on his shoulder. The female begins to drink getting closer to her mother as much as she can as the black male one begins to make a cute growling sound as if trying to scare off who ever was licking him.

Shadow
October 30th, 2016, 10:54 PM
Shade puts the male near its mother guessing the one that growled at her is going to be aggressive in the furture and begins on the last pup

Crumbleless
October 30th, 2016, 10:55 PM
Destiny sighed,"You did great, now get down rest." Th healer looked fondly over the runt for a moment before transforming into his beast form.

Shadow
October 30th, 2016, 10:56 PM
Shade looked at the med wolf as a thanks and stopped licking the pup and went outside the den to wear Sasuke and shadow was

Crumbleless
October 30th, 2016, 10:59 PM
Destiny stared after Shade tarty for a moment before turning to Naruko. Good, now she should give me some more respect hopefully.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 30th, 2016, 11:00 PM
Naruko smiles weakly " thank you " she says smiling as she licks her pups who were already drinking her milk. Sasuke stands up " is she okay are they okay can I see them!?" He asks worriedly as he looks at shade

Shadow
October 30th, 2016, 11:01 PM
Shade hugged Sasuke "Your pups are beautiful" she lets go and nods "but Naruko is weak,so,be careful."

Crumbleless
October 30th, 2016, 11:02 PM
Destiny then collapsed to the ground his energy wasted. It was a bad idea taking in Naruko's wounds and putting an onto myself since now I don't have any energy. The healer glanced at Naruko,"Your welcome."

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 30th, 2016, 11:05 PM
Naruko looks at her worryingly " are you okay is there anyway I can help?". Sasuke nods quickly as he walks in seeing his pups his tail begins to wag in joy as he bends down smelling the pups " they're beautiful "

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 30th, 2016, 11:09 PM
"Congrats." Shadow said Sasuke.

Crumbleless
October 30th, 2016, 11:11 PM
Destiny shook his head,"I'm just tired." The scarred healer stumbled into his nest and watched Sasuke and Naroku.

Shadow
October 30th, 2016, 11:12 PM
Once Sasuke went inside shade pawed at the ground "I don't know if I should tell you this shadow..."shade looked at the ground

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 30th, 2016, 11:14 PM
Shadow looked at her. "What is it?"

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 30th, 2016, 11:15 PM
Sasuke smiles as all of the sudden the black pup swipes Sasukes nose making him jump back in shock " wow already a fighter!" He says proudly as Naruko laughs softly as she looks at destiny " okay get some rest " she says kindly as Sasuke licks Narukos head " so why don't you name them first love " Naruko laughs softly " I'm not that good with names"

Shadow
October 30th, 2016, 11:16 PM
"when I came back,I was going to tell you but all of this happened and,"shade looked up at Shadow

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 30th, 2016, 11:19 PM
"What?" Shadow asked.

Shadow
October 30th, 2016, 11:21 PM
She whispered in his ear "I am pregnant with your pups" ( I originally was going to do this anyway but I was hesitating because Naruko just had pups)

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 30th, 2016, 11:27 PM
"What?" Shadow said in surprise. (I CALL ONE OF THE PUPS)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 30th, 2016, 11:27 PM
Ohhhhhh!!!! Nice :3) Sasuke laughs softly " fine I'll name two and you name the last one " he says with a smile as he looks at the black pup " this one will be ....shadowblood " he says as he looks at the female " and this little girl will be sliverwing " Naruko smiles as she looks at the last male pup and brings him close along with his brother and sister " I'll name this little guy raindrop " Sasuke laughs softly " cute name "

Shadow
October 30th, 2016, 11:28 PM
Ok ok XD)
Shade blushed "I found out the yesterday.."she said

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 30th, 2016, 11:30 PM
Shadow walked up and kissed her.

Shadow
October 30th, 2016, 11:32 PM
Shade smiled

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 30th, 2016, 11:35 PM
Shadow stepped back.

Shadow
October 30th, 2016, 11:36 PM
Shade sighed "That felt so good to get that off my chest "

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 30th, 2016, 11:39 PM
Sasuke smiles as he watches his mate and pups eventually fall asleep. Sasuke laughs softly as he licks each one of they're heads and walks out to see shade and shadow he changes into his human form " so ..." he smiles softly " um ... thanks for saving me I mean it this time " he smiles a rare smile at them " thanks to you I can become a father a real father to my little ones" he says looking at the them

Shadow
October 30th, 2016, 11:41 PM
Shade smiles "your welcome."

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 30th, 2016, 11:42 PM
Shadow nodded to Sasuke. "Congratulations."

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 30th, 2016, 11:45 PM
Sasuke laughs softly " yeah thanks... but shouldn't I say congrats to you guys after all shade is expecting isn't she" he says with a smile

Shadow
October 30th, 2016, 11:48 PM
Shade jumps "How did you-?"

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 30th, 2016, 11:51 PM
"How do you know?" Shadow asked.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 30th, 2016, 11:53 PM
Sasuke laughs softly " I didn't you just told me by your reactions " he says smiling

Shadow
October 31st, 2016, 12:01 AM
Shade face palmed "Oh Sasuke!"

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 31st, 2016, 12:04 AM
Sasuke laughs softly " not my fault that I'm a skilled trickster I thought you'd guys know me by now "

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 31st, 2016, 12:06 AM
"I hate you." He said.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 31st, 2016, 12:11 AM
Sasuke smiles as he hugs both of them together like some kinda big brother " and I love you too " he says smiling

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 31st, 2016, 12:11 AM
He hugged him back.

Shadow
October 31st, 2016, 07:58 AM
Shade hugged back

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 31st, 2016, 08:00 AM
Sasuke smiles as he lets go " oh shadow, shade do you want to see my little ones "

Shadow
October 31st, 2016, 08:13 AM
Shade nodded vigorously

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 31st, 2016, 09:20 AM
Shadow smiled. "Of course."

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 31st, 2016, 12:27 PM
Sasuke laughs softly " okay come in " he says walking into The den

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 31st, 2016, 12:29 PM
Shadow followed him in.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 31st, 2016, 12:41 PM
Sasuke smiles as he sits down in front of the nest Naruko was sleeping in the pups were sleeping as well except for shadowblood who almost looked exactly like his father but had a red slash like marking though his left eye, who was trying to crawl away from his brother and sister

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 31st, 2016, 12:53 PM
"They're lovely." Shadow said with a grin.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 31st, 2016, 12:56 PM
Sasuke smiles as he picks up shadowblood who begins to make a cute growling sound making Sasuke laugh a bit " yeah they are and this one is already fisty "

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 31st, 2016, 01:03 PM
(Ok ok. I haven't said anything because we are friends and everything, and I don't know why today, it's finally set me off, but check your spelling please) Shadow smiled. "I can see that."

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 31st, 2016, 01:12 PM
Okay I'll check them from now on ) Sasuke smiles " yep this one I called shadowblood " he looks at the female pup " her name is silverwing " he puts shadowblood by his sister as he picks up raindrop " and this one is raindrop "

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 31st, 2016, 01:21 PM
"Nice names." He nodded.

Shadow
October 31st, 2016, 07:48 PM
Shades eyes where glowing "They are so cute!"she squealed like a pup,but put her hand over her mouth embarrassed

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 31st, 2016, 08:29 PM
Sasuke laughs softly " yep oh also" he holds sliverwing close " if you guys have a boy keep him away from my little princess " he says like a protective father

Shadow
October 31st, 2016, 08:30 PM
Shade giggled "We will try."

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 31st, 2016, 08:32 PM
"No promises." Shadow said with a grin.

Shadow
October 31st, 2016, 08:33 PM
( Hey shadomaru did you by chance save the pics I showed you so I can show Sasuke?)
Shade giggled again

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 31st, 2016, 08:38 PM
Sasuke laughs softly " and I won't promise that any of my little ones will end up flirting with your pups " he says holding sliverwing up she makes a cute bark sound as she tries to wiggle out of Sasukes hands as he puts back with Naruko " hi you never know maybe they'll end up being tricky like me " he says laughing softly

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 31st, 2016, 08:45 PM
"Goodness please don't."

Shadow
October 31st, 2016, 09:20 PM
She smiles

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 31st, 2016, 09:28 PM
(Yes I do have the pictures)

Shadow
October 31st, 2016, 09:29 PM
(Can you post them on the page like i did it?So Sasuke can see?)

Crumbleless
October 31st, 2016, 09:39 PM
Destiny snapped awake and whispered,"Quiet down over there. Some of us are trying to regenerate." Red swirls danced across the healers pelt as his scars started to disappear. // Flower glanced around for a moment making sure no one was watching before slipping out of camp her pelt the green color it was when she was in beast form.

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 31st, 2016, 09:42 PM
Son:
Pup:http://hotimagesfree.com/sites/defau...?itok=MhWmK-eI
Wolf:http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs70/f/20...93-d6ceigx.jpg
Human:http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/...20140814183249
Daughter:
Pup:http://orig05.deviantart.net/5e30/f/...ow-d53gkcf.png
Wolf:http://i39.tinypic.com/v8iw7b.jpg
Human:https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-W...i%2BKazuri.png

Crumbleless
October 31st, 2016, 09:50 PM
XD None of the links work)

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 31st, 2016, 10:10 PM
Blame Shadow

Crumbleless
October 31st, 2016, 10:33 PM
Flower sxented the air for a moment before catching the scent of the wolf she was looking for. A grey wolf appeared out of the shadows his green eyes alit with suprise,"I didn't think you would come back..." He trailed off before Flower broke in,"Why wouldn't I come back Grey?" Grey shrugged for a moment before his eyes shined with gentleness before the loner turned around,"I've got something for you." He said as he pulled out a deer from the shadows. Flower gasped,"Oh Grey thank you!" Grey nodded,"My pleasure." Grey pawed Flower's face and she blushed slightly her green fur shifting back to its normal color.

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 31st, 2016, 10:39 PM
Son
Pup:http://hotimagesfree.com/sites/default/files/styles/medium/public/field/image/dc23e03e83190709276dfed7d48a8b88.jpg?itok=MhWmK-eI
Wolf:http://orig06.deviantart.net/4fcd/f/2013/188/3/a/wolf_adopt_by_blackadopts93-d6ceigx.jpg
Human:http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/thefatneilmemorialgroup/images/9/9e/Vocaloid_blue_eyes_kaito_vocaloid_blue_hair_short_ hair_anime_boys_1920x1200_wallpaper_www.knowledgeh i.com_27.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20140814183249

Daughter:
Pup:http://orig05.deviantart.net/5e30/f/2012/165/6/a/cute_puppy_by_sinceresnow-d53gkcf.png
Wolf:http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=v8iw7b&s=5
Human:https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-W-UYms9zf-s/VtLq_BFYB-I/AAAAAAAAAcU/neld7-aN6JA/w500-h428/Yamii%2BKazuri.png

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 1st, 2016, 08:04 AM
They look awesome!!! And cute :3)

Shadowblood
Wolf beast form:https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/da/3c/3d/da3c3d801566cd909fbabd8b89f2c15e.jpg
Human form:https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/f0/e3/9c/f0e39c819eb7ed2e89aab9e47e56e933.jpg but with a red slash marking over his left eye

Sliverwing
Wolf beast form:https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/b9/57/bf/b957bfd91888acb94d14e6b6b0e8c315.jpg
Human form:https://www.walldevil.com/wallpapers/w02/768868-angry-anime-girls-blue-dress-braids-dress-hair-ornaments-injury-izayoi-sakuya-knives-motion-blur-movement-rage-red-eyes-short-hair-teeth-touhou-video-games-white-hair.jpg but with a red slash like marking over his left eye and shoulder

Raindrop
Wolf beast form:http://forum.illyriad.co.uk/uploads/3693/white_wolf_spirit.jpg
Human form: https://www.rpnation.com/applications/core/interface/imageproxy/imageproxy.php?img=https%3A%2F%2Fs-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com%2F236x%2F24%2F97%2F80%2F2497804123c 69f095a649edf18fd26ef.jpg&key=27a5a821d92f60bcf5ff5ecc1cecf9a54c2e63df11f096 7ea83c5548d303ed64 but with a red slash like marking over his shoulder)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 1st, 2016, 08:05 AM
Sasuke laughs softly " yes forgive us let's get going I want to let them sleep for a bit " he says standing up

Crumbleless
November 1st, 2016, 09:04 AM
Destiny blinked gratefully before resting his head on his paws and drifting back into sleep.

Shadow
November 1st, 2016, 09:29 AM
Raindrop is my fav)
Shade looked t Shadow I'm going to sleep,it's been a long day" and padded off towards her den

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 1st, 2016, 10:01 AM
Ohhh :3 maybe he can fall in love with your daughter or perhaps son :3)
Sasuke smiles as he stands up and walks to his own den

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 1st, 2016, 10:06 AM
"Sleep well." Shadow kissed Shade.

Shadow
November 1st, 2016, 10:15 AM
Shade smiled as she went into her den

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 1st, 2016, 12:15 PM
Sasuke lays down on his nest he yawns a bit as he slowly begins to fall asleep ( do you guys want to time skip to where the pups have opened they're eyes and are walking around or do you want to time skip to when they are grown up and about to begin training?)

Shadow
November 1st, 2016, 12:15 PM
(When they start to open their eyes and walk around)

Shadow
November 1st, 2016, 02:20 PM
(Time skip to when Sasuke s pups are walking around)
Shade woke up and growled in pain,the pups where kicking again.She got up and walked outside

Shadow
November 1st, 2016, 05:35 PM
Bump )

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 1st, 2016, 05:36 PM
Shadow had just returned from a hunting trip.

Crumbleless
November 1st, 2016, 05:39 PM
Flower had just returned from a meeting with Grey and cast her house glances around camp as she padded behind Shadow,"Hey Shadow, I bet your pups will be beautiful." She said hoping the deputy wouldn't ask why she was out.

Shadow
November 1st, 2016, 05:40 PM
(Just relized,Shade is 16 and is already pregnant :confused: )
Shade saw Shadow and ran over to him and kissed him"Hey,Sasukes pups woke me up again,with all the yipping,have mercy on Sasuke and Naruko!"she dicided not to tell him about her own pups

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 1st, 2016, 05:42 PM
Shadow smiled. "I'm sorry to hear that. You hungry?"

Shadow
November 1st, 2016, 05:44 PM
(And how old is Shadow,17..?)
"Yea but just because I'm pregnant doesn't mean I can hunt for myself!"she playfully growled

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 1st, 2016, 06:04 PM
(Correct) Shadow chuckled. "I never said that."

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 1st, 2016, 06:07 PM
Shadowblood runs past them " watch out coming through " he says smiling as silverwing chases him " come back here!!" Raindrop was in the den watching destiny with wide eyes of curiosity

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 1st, 2016, 06:15 PM
Shadow jumped out of the way.

Crumbleless
November 1st, 2016, 06:25 PM
Destiny chewed up a politics the tangy taste of feverfew and marigold filling his mouth before he spat it out on a leaf,"Hopefully leaf fall doesn't bring white cough into camp, especially greencough." Destiny suddenly felt eyes on his and turned his head to see Raindrop,"Greetings Raindrop, do you need anything?"

Shadow
November 1st, 2016, 06:27 PM
(Jeez young parents XD do they age..?)
Shade laughed as the pups rushed past her

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 1st, 2016, 06:46 PM
raindrop shakes his head " ... what are you doing?" He asks in interest and curiosity as he begins to sit closer to him to see the herbs

Silverwing jumps on shadowblood who laughs as they begin to play fight, Naruko begins to walk over to them " shadowblood, sliverwing must you fight so early " she says smiling

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 1st, 2016, 06:49 PM
"Sounds like Sasukes children." Shadow said.

Crumbleless
November 1st, 2016, 06:49 PM
Destiny tied up the leaf with a strand of grass,"Preparing for leaf bare
, It will be cold and cold brings white cough which brings greencough. Do you want to help?" The healer asked knowing he probably would need help with his growing age.

Shadow
November 1st, 2016, 06:55 PM
Shade giggled more "yea"

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 1st, 2016, 07:11 PM
Raindrop nods " yes!!" He says excitedly

Naruko smiles " hi sliverwing shadowblood come your father is coming soon " sliverwing and shadowblood immediately stop fighting hearing that Sasuke was coming back soon " really!?" Silverwing says with a fast wagging tail

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 1st, 2016, 07:13 PM
"Definitely his children." Shadow walked to the pile and got a buck he recently caught and brought it over to Shadow. "

Crumbleless
November 1st, 2016, 09:35 PM
Destiny nodded a small smile on his face before disappearing into the store and returning with purple leaves and brown roots dangling from his jaws and setting them in front of Raindrop,"These are borage leaves, they are used to give a queen more and better milk. I want you to give them to your mother then go find down of these. This is comfrey root, it helps with a lot of things and I need more of it since I am running out. Can you do that?", The healer asked looking at Raindrop pleasingly.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 2nd, 2016, 08:03 AM
Raindrop nods " sir yes sir!" He says grabbing the leaves first and looks at the comfrey root for a bit and begins to run out to his mother " hi mom" he says as he pats her paw " eat theses " Naruko smiles at raindrop " what's these already becoming a healer"

Crumbleless
November 2nd, 2016, 12:24 PM
Destiny chuckled as he watched Raindrop before turning around and getting to work on drying out some wolfmint.(Changed Catmint for obvious reasons)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 4th, 2016, 09:51 AM
Naruko laughs softly as she eats the herbs " okay I did it now go " raindrop nods as he begins to run outside smelling the ground for comfrey root

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 4th, 2016, 04:02 PM
Shadow grinned as he watched them.

Shadow
November 21st, 2016, 04:43 PM
(Omg sorry I lost my phone and my parents killed me but I got a new one for my birthday so yea)
Shade smiled at Sasuke pulling his hair out and Naruko running after the pups

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 21st, 2016, 04:52 PM
Shadow's grin grew bigger.

Shadow
November 21st, 2016, 04:54 PM
Shade turned to him,"I bet you by the time our pups become wolfs,you will be furless!"She joked because of how Sasuke was pulling his hair out

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 21st, 2016, 05:03 PM
Shadow started laughing.

Shadow
November 21st, 2016, 05:17 PM
Shade stuck out her tongue and held up her hand in a peace sign

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 21st, 2016, 05:18 PM
"Shade you need to calm down." He teased.

Shadow
November 21st, 2016, 05:29 PM
"NIH UH!"she joked

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 21st, 2016, 05:53 PM
"Ok. I guess not."

Shadow
November 21st, 2016, 06:29 PM
She laughed until her belly growled "Hungry?"she asked Shadow

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 21st, 2016, 06:35 PM
"Starving." He answered.

Shadow
November 21st, 2016, 07:29 PM
"Wanna hunt?"she asked,but she gave him no chance to answer because she ran away in wolf form out the camp entrance (Ehat time do you want the pups to be born?)

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 21st, 2016, 08:21 PM
(Idk)

"Hey!" Shadow changed to his wolf form and ran after her.

Shadow
November 21st, 2016, 09:33 PM
(Wow so helpful.)
Shade stoped dead,a dead deer lay in front of her "Hunters?"she asked to no one in preticular